[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1173: Triggered Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 61

File: Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>>
So, I'm proud to announce that the World Trigger jump has entered the stage of roughly finished!

Advice on what fuck-ups to fix is appreciated.
>>
>>50203537
What's world trigger
>>
>>50203539
A manga about boatloads of SJWs getting salty.
>>
As a member of Star Fleet would the Aviaphobia drawback give you the same "perspective" on space as Bones?

Approaches Space incredible space station for docking.

Everyone other than Bones
>That is beautiful/incredible/a marvel of engineering

Bones
>That looks like a deathtrap
>>
>>50203537
Howdy Neighbor! Looks pretty good to me so far.
>>
>>50203572
Yup, that was the inspiration
>>
So, do these tracks reflect character styles?
>Warrior
https://youtu.be/PbP8ai9Pdck

>Rogue
https://youtu.be/XbHxJgw4DRA

>Mage
https://youtu.be/ssfNaUkhu3M

If not, post your own
>>
Changelog:
Virus is now more effective against divine opponents.
CPUs can customize their appearance has been clarified.
A new 400 general perk has been added to help in creating cities.
It was pointed out to me that there's currently a stupidly abusable combo in the form of Leanbox's "Antisocial" (Join any group), Traveler's "Not Just Any Arthur" (Use subordinate abilities), and Planeptune's "Leadership." (Everyone in the group's now your subordinate), so now I need a suggestion for Leanbox's new 400. Because joining a random pantheon and then throwing around the powers of its member gods is not a thing that you should be able to do from one jump alone.
>>
>>50203539
A manga about a weak but skilled glasses guy, a war vet on his last legs, a suicidal girl, and their best friend who can see the future and is doing his best to help them.
>>
>>50203537
>Triggers
>50cp options
>No other 50cp things
You might want to fix that, since I'm guessing we can only buy one Trigger. Maybe add some items?
>>
>>50203572
>But is it a better or worse deathtrap than the one you're on to get to it?

>>50203591
Are you putting limits on what Jumps the various ships appear in afterward? I imagine the Narada or the Vengeance would make most of the Earth-bound Jumps rather uninteresting.
>>
>notice the 5th of november passed long ago readin' /co/
>WAIT A MINUTE
so is there anyone doing V for Vendetta?
>>
>>50203659
>I imagine the Narada or the Vengeance would make most of the Earth-bound Jumps rather uninteresting.

Yeah, but so would the Light of Terra. You can bring it into whatever jumps you want - the line is quite blurred when it comes to civilizations that would be able to take it down, so I'm just gonna leave that up to the Jumpers.
>>
>>50203663
Yes, actually. They're pretty far along too, I think they only need to work on companions and drawbacks.
>>
>>50203669
>Light of Terra
I keep forgetting about that monstrosity.

Still. I've got enough ships as is. Think I'll just take this Jump to screw with folks.
>>
>>50203708
Well, it has no shortage of people that need to be screwed with.
>>
>>50191857
Last thread's link since it isn't in OP
>>
>>50203659
>But is it a better or worse deathtrap than the one you're on to get to it?
I'm rather used to the death trap I came on, it is the death trap I'm unfamiliar with that worries me at the moment.
>>
>>50203622
>I'm guessing we can only buy one Trigger
What gave you that impression Anon? You get one trigger from a chosen role for free. You can buy others. Also, those 50CP ones are upgrades to those triggers. It upgrades their abilities or gives them entirely new ones.
>>
What are the best teleportation perks and/or spells?
>>
>>50203755
I just figured you could only grab one. Fair enough then.
>>
>>50203775
D&D, Undertale, SCP foundation(?), Lovecraft if you take dream walking
>>
Skull Slime, how good is the infinite energy from being Super Chibi Robo? Are we talking could provide arbitrary amounts of power on a whim, or is it like an Evangelion S2 Organ in that while it will keep going forever it has a limited throughout meaning you can't just run the world on one robot?
>>
>>50203775
A Certain Scientific Railgun's Jump has a great Teleport. If you want it guaranteed go to the Magical Index Jump and nick it from the Spy tree.
>>
>>50203609
as an anon who never has heard of neptunia, what in the sweet crap is going on firstly and secondly what the sweet crap are scientists capable of?
>>
>>50203713
Is it intended that we can't buy our starting location?

Do we only get the ships we buy with CP at the start of the next "jomp" [sic] or is that just indicating that they follow us as we desire (rather than having to worry about how it is fitting inside a small Tokyo apartment)?
>>
>>50203842
>Is it intended that we can't buy our starting location?

fixed

>or is that just indicating that they follow us as we desire

This one.
>>
File: TOP NEP.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
TOP NEP.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
>>50203609
The perks are the best

>Yada yada yada (100): Somehow, you can literally speak gibberish and make yourself understood anyway. Someone asks for an explanation of how something works? Shout “TECHNOBABBLE!” at the top of your lungs, and it’ll be as if you gave a lecture to the best of your ability.
>shout "INSPIRING SPEECH!"
>army morale improves tenfold

> Like a Murderous Penguin (200): Heheheh. Not afraid of me? Just because I’m a bit sleepy? You’ll learn the error of your ways, won’t you, darling? Even if you look like a ten year old adorable little girl, you can intimidate the hell out of someone just by glaring at them
>>
File: SuperDimensionalGameNeptune.jpg (279KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SuperDimensionalGameNeptune.jpg
279KB, 1024x768px
>>50203840
Neptunia takes place in Gameindustri, where the Console Wars are being fought by pic related! It's basically a parody of the real life "console wars" where the CPUs, manifestations of the consoles, fight over the various players for belief. There is literally no fourth wall, the main characters have done stuff like notice that the scene change brought them to 'entering the house' and the last 3 times that happened, there was an emergency, so there'll probably be one again this time.

Scientists in Neptunia generally have modern technology + some REALLY good robots, mecha, and AI, and Virtual Reality, but also use stuff like laser guns and things.
>>
>>50203890
Neptune is obviously nintendo, who are the others?
>>
>>50203872
Heh. Glad you approve!
>>
>>50203972
Not sure if you're trolling, but Neptune is Sega--Blanc is Nintendo.
>>
>>50203972
... Anon Nep is SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>50203998
>>50204000
I assumed Neptune was Ninteno cause the things in her hair look like the wii-mote d-pad.
My mistake
>>
>>50204000
Is Konami trying to destroy the world by converting its inhabitants into pachinko machines?
>>
File: Rei3.png (884KB, 713x1830px) Image search: [Google]
Rei3.png
884KB, 713x1830px
>>50204055
... No

That was Atari-san
>>
File: neptunia consoles.jpg (831KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
neptunia consoles.jpg
831KB, 1500x1800px
>>50203972
>>
>>50203713
Just noticed this. In Only Logical, the word adept has the d and p transposed.

>>50203511
Also, a Build!
Jump 96: NuTrek
>Background
Alias: Captain Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In Human (pay)
>Starting Location
Rolled 3--Vulcan
>Perks
Kinda a Dick--being a jerk comes off as funny instead of mean
Out of Danger--increase odds of success and survival proportional to heroic self-sacrifice
>Items
Gel Traps--mines with fast-solid gas, manual or proximity trigger
Vaccines--array of vaccines and such with extensive manuals
>Companions
Chisame Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In Vulcan (roll)
Specialty--Operations
Combat--H2H, phaser, and ship's weapons training
Engineering--maintain and repair ship's systems
Piloting--piloting and navigation training, sublight and FTL
Loud and Distracting?--major buff to creativity and improvisation
Nice Ride--neato electric future motorcycle

Should start by noting that Krystal got a bit tired of the adventuring lifestyle and wanted to take a break in SoL, and I figured with our kids off doing their own things, Chisame would appreciate another Jump.

I forgot that she hates NuTrek.

I can work with it well enough to have some fun from it, which was my plan. Talyn's hanging around to be our ship again, and we got to introduce him to Chisame after hitch-hiking into orbit. We didn't feel like doing the trade bit again, so we ended up cruising around Federation space, got involved in a few border skirmishes with the Klingons, and the like until we "happened to be visiting" Vulcan when Nero attacked.

Cue completely derailing the plot of everything forever and later having to fix it ourselves.
>>
Can someone give me a few mid to high powered settings where the setting is fairly normal on the outside?

Like, 'oh hey this is a perfectly normal planet earth!'

And then suddenly dragons or something.
>>
>>50204125
Now if only someone could tell me which faction to join to be part of which console, that would be great.
>>
>>50204171
Planeptune: Sega (Neptune)
Lowee: Nintendo (Wii)
Leanbox: Windows (Xbox)
Laystation: Sony (Playstation)
>>
>>50204188
Thanks, Anon!
>>
>>50204125
Fair enough, thank you very much.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50204162
Hmm, from roughly mid to high:

Lara Croft
Underworld
Indiana Jones
Shadowrun
Jackie Chan Adventures
Persona
Lovecraft
Soul Hackers
Animorphs
Dresden Files
Doctor Who

And Fallen London/Sunless Sea's a REALLY borderline case considering you start off with the premise that Victorian London has been dragged under the Earth by bats, and more probably the ground being opened up by a space crab
>>
>>50204162
I'm not sure what qualifies as mid-high power any more, so have these suggestions:
Dresden Files, any of the World of Darkness settings (Mage, Vampire, Changeling, Mortals), GURPS Monster hunters if you don't mind jumping a WIP, In Nomine, maybe Heaven's Lost Property...maybe Bartimaeus or Libiromancer.

Prototype and Hellsing might fall into that category, because they're outwardly normal until BAM! outbreak or BAM! Vampire invasion?
>>
>>50204162
Devil Survivor, sort of, in that it's a fairly normal world, but you're stuck in the one city that gets invaded by demons. You get one day of normality before it all goes to (literally) Hell.
>>
>>50203870
Just fwiw, Ambassador Spock's ship in NuTrek is named the Jellyfish in the movie's script and in the spinoff media.
>>
>>50204270
Conflicted on whether or not to make that its official name in the jump, given how it is both obscure and generic.
>>
>>50204286
That's how I've seen it described, but how you have it now works well enough I didn't think it would be an issue.
>>
>>50203870
If we take the Stranded drawback, do any companions and/or purchased gear appear at Delta Vega with us or do they appear at the pre-drawback location?
>>
>>50204286
Might I suggest adding the option to give the Vengence and Narada a re-skin if you buy them, IE an option to make them no look like a perversion of everything star fleet stands for and a massive pile of edge respectively?

Buying either of them as they are would raise more than a few eyebrows in star fleet, and by eyebrows I mean proton torpedoes.
>>
>>50204286
Can we get an import option for the ship purchases in the jump, so we can add their functions to something that's roughly the same size or smaller?
>>
>>50204383
The Narada at least has a cloak, but Starfleet isn't likely to shoot first.

On the other hand, if you rolled Quo'Nos for your starting location the Klingons certainly would!

>>50204417
Do you mean "smaller" or "larger"?
>>
>>50204431
I... think I mean larger? It'd make more sense to be able to condense it rather than give those abilities to something that's way bigger, right? Bigger just means expanding it's raw output.
>>
>>50204431
>Jumper appears in an unmarked but clearly Starfleet dreadnaught over the Klingon homeworld.

Yeah, you could say that'd probably kickstart the Klingon/Federation war with a vengeance...

Cenanon: if you're doing a typo check, it's spelled Qo'noS not Quo'Nos btw.
>>
>>50204468
>>50204431

Kinda problematic either way, I think...
>>
>>50203609
Liking this update. The city building is a neat addition. Just looked it over again, though, and it might be good to explain Faith and Sharecite, what they do and the relationship between the two. Some of it is in there, but you kinda have to put it together across the jump.

Maybe a short blurb in the CPU class description or something?

Really liking this. What kind of threat level is it?
>>
>>50204476
This makes me want to have the Narada, have it altered to look like a star fleet ship, and park it above the Klingon home world.

Fuck you Klingons.
>>
>>50204188
We can make our own faction, right? I'd like to do some weird MC Escher-like city and have it be Steam/PC.
>>
I may have accidentally picked up a Tsundachi in YushaBan (Hero BBS), but not because I like it or anything, I just happened to have the points spare.

So can someone could give me an elemental power? Bonus points for a better description than "it's a level 4 flaming longsword".
>>
>>50204531
It's element is psionic, and you can tell what it's really feeling because it involuntarily changes color based off of what it's feeling.

It's a mood sword.
>>
>>50204531
>but not because I like it or anything

Tsundere is already the most destructive element you can ever acquire
>>
>>50204531
Its element is "Heart". It becomes stronger based on the purity and strength of the emotions it's feeling.

Ironically, this means that an effective way to power it up for short bursts is to piss it off, but nothing compares to the strength of true love.
>>
>>50204531
"Sword?"
>"What."
"You okay in there?"
>"Fine."
"Okaaay, it's just that you've been really quiet la-"
>"Unlike some people I'm not in love with the sound of my own voice."
"Uh huh, but you're als-"
>"And it's not like you have anything interesting to say o-or I like h-"
"Yeah, but you're turning purple and tha-"
>"earing your voice. Stupid sexy voice. Stupid."
"Wow. You're really glowing. You wanna talk about it?"
>"No. B-but you can keep talking if you want... Because I know how much you love hearing yourself!"
>>
>>50203775
D&D greater teleport just werks.
Overlord has something similar in spammable form, and Kirby has a perk that does it so good you never need to walk again.
>>
>>50204495
I'll add that, probably in the notes. Threats range from, IIRC, "Your nation is being attacked by monsters!" to "I'm going to try and destroy the local dimension"

>>50204521
Yup. Traveler CPUs can make their own faction.
>>
>>50203609
How about a general perk that inspires loyalty, and makes people more willing to be devoted to you? Neptunia is all about the 4th wall, so I'm thinking of something that makes people fanboy for you like folks do for consoles.
>>
Question, what do the In Nomine Distinctions do post-jump? I get that they upgrade the 200cp Attunements, but we have to pay for those as well, so do Distinctions do anything after?
>>
>>50203775
B.L.I.N.K. from Worm. It is just a beautiful form of teleportation. It doesn't have distance, but it has speed as well as several other bonuses.
>>
>>50204672
Hmm. Something like...
Fanaticism (x00): Religions and gaming consoles, if there's one thing these have in common, it's the ability to make people stop consisting things objectively in order to fanboy over their favorite one. And in Gameindustri, they're one and the same. You've developed the ability to take advantage of this, letting you blind your followers to your faults and allowing you to drive them into a fanatical frenzy at the slightest excuse.
>>
>>50203775
The one in Code Lyoko lets you conserve your momentum with no apparant cap.
So you can go really fast with it assuming you're willing to take the risk.
>>
>>50204706
Maybe replace frenzy with unquestioning devotion or allow you to choose between the two?
>>
File: 3095805-05839085039458390458.jpg (51KB, 315x260px) Image search: [Google]
3095805-05839085039458390458.jpg
51KB, 315x260px
>>50204537
>>50204589
I'm blending these. I want you both to know, you have cursed my sword to relentless bullying.
>>
>>50204770
That works.
>>
>>50204779
Sweet. Thanks.
>>
>>50204773
In the game of swords, you either bully or get bullied
>>
>>50204773
"Man, just look at the cross guard on that one: sizeable and ornate"
>"..."
"And the grip, wow, is that drake leather?"
>"......."
"I wonder how much it'd cost."
>>
Jumpers!

You ever super-durability to stand in the path of natural disasters, just for novelty of the experience?
Swim in lava? Set up a lawn chair and wait for that hurricane?
>>
>>50204827
I have Gone surfing on The occasional city destroying Tidal Wave.
>>
What happens if we buy both Red Eyes and True Red Eyes in the SDK jump?
>>
>>50204928
You waste CP.
>>
Gauntlet, did you just copy some of the descriptions in the SDK jump from the wiki? Because both the jump and the wiki have the same horrendous writing and grammar in similar parts and you're work isn't usually so poorly written.
>>
Does anyone have a picture of jeanne d'arc from highschool dxd? Wiki doesn't have any for some reason.
>>
File: Philia_leaving_the_Hollow_Area.png (615KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Philia_leaving_the_Hollow_Area.png
615KB, 960x544px
>>50205072
>jeanne d'arc from highschool dxd
>>
>>50205072
apparently she is fanon not Cannon
dxd.wikia.com/wiki/Jeanne_D'Arc_(The_Magic_Knight)
>>
>>50205122

wrong link

http://dxdfanon.wikia.com/wiki/High_School_DxD_Wiki
>>
>>50205002
I think he did. It's really apparent on some pages like the Nobunaga one that he's just ripped lines or paragraphs and changed some words. It's a shame because the wiki is shockingly bad.

I mean, one of the pages has a full paragraph ranting about how Demon Eyes Kyo is totally as strong as Goku and screaming at the OBD website to change his stats.

http://samuraideeperkyo.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Eyes_Kyo

Go to the bottom of the page and look at the trivia. It has to be seen to be believed that a wiki gets this petty and ridiculous.
>>
>>50205122
>>50205126
No, she's canon. Someone might have made a fanfic about her, but she exists in the story. She shows up in Volumes 9 and 12. Works for the Hero Factions, has the same Sacred Gear as Kiba, but uses it to make armor as well as swords. I don't think there's any art of her, though.
>>
>>50205163
Speaking of Nobunaga, have my own question for Gauntlet. Why is Nobunaga the 600cp drawback? The guy's not really that strong in comparison to the end game threats of the series and you can pretty easily become stronger by getting True Mibu stuff from the jump.
>>
What perks would be good for helping to deal with the Zz'Skayr drawback in Ben 10?
>>
>>50205374
Willpower perks, mental defense perks, anti-possession perks, etc.
>>
>>50205374
There's a good anti mental corruption perk in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei part 1
>>
>>50204227
Doctor Who and Lovecraft are definitely not 'mid to high'.
>>
>>50205400
Do you mean Decision? That seems like it would be good for avoiding falling down a dark path but not so much for avoiding possession by an angry ghost alien.
>>
>>50205455
No I mean "Above the Influence" from the good Samaritan perk tree.
>>
>>50205483
Apperently I was looking at the wrong Kamen Rider jump, still while that is a great perk for dealing with stuff that corrupt the mind it doesn't look like it would be helpful for dealing with possession.

On an somewhat related note could you tell me how Skullman would compare to a rider?
>>
>>50205521
Not Skull Slime, but it depends on the Rider. They have very different power sets and levels of power.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50204827
Actually I find trying to tank that stuff super inefficient.

I usually just make myself intangible or slide into a mirrorverse to watch the show up close without getting messy. Or juuse Empathic Environment to make the thing just kinda dodge me if I'm in a hurry/

>>50205436
>Lovecraft

Eh. In most of the timelines all the Great Old Ones are asleep, the most active Outer Gods either only touch the world briefly when invoked by cults or in Nyarlathotep's case tend to wreck havoc far away from the western world.

You're more likely to encounter deep ones, byakhees and basically the stuff listed in the origin which can be tough but aren't Outer God-tier.

Otherwise? None of the top dogs are exactly in fighting form unless you walk right up to them and start yelling in their ear. Cthulhu's dozy enough to get knocked out by a steamboat. The Dunwich horror (a human/Yog-Sothoth hybrid) was murdered by some plucky investigators, a pinch of magic powder and a single crudely improv'd spell.

>Doctor Who

I thought he was asking for like, a sliding scale of jumps like that in order of danger rating
>>
>>50205483
>>50205521
>>50205552
Let me try to phrase this better, which group(s) of riders would consider the different versions of Skullman to be comparable in power to one of their members?
>>
>>50205592
Probably Showa Era Riders, with the exception of Kamen Rider Black, who becomes rather powerful. After that, the Riders start getting ahead of Skullman. OOO would probably be able to take on any of the different versions of Skullman as long as he was able to switch out core medals when needed. Even Acceleration Mode pales in comparison to Kabuto's Clock Up or Drive at max speed.
>>
File: 1478925674249.png (322KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1478925674249.png
322KB, 856x1250px
Now that the ride is finally over, what was your full course menu?
>>
>>50205688
The ride never ends, anon. Is it actually ending? So far all I've found by looking it up is speculation about it ending soon.
>>
>>50205688
did I miss the DLC? because there was supposed to be DLC
hors d'oeuvre: chilled Supear.
Soup: Overflowing Honeycomb Soup
Drink :mellow cola
fish dish: ANOTHER
meat dish: pulled Jewel Meat with King vinegar sauce sandwich
Main course: roast BB pill bug seasoned with Melk Stardust
salad course: Ozone Herb with Mors Oil sauce.
Desert: entire raw Pudding Camel
>>
>>50205708
Last chapter saw the final chapter is next in full color.

Its over.

>>50205688
I had my Full Course saved around here somewhere. Basically a bunch of huge foods for sharing.
>>
>>50205719
No, you missed nothing. I'm currently making the DLC.

I'm rereading the manga now that its done and adding in stuff I missed. Adding in new stuff from chapter 210 upwards.
>>
>>50205728
looking forward to it greatly.
>>
>>50205720
Geez, really? Man, Naruto is over, Bleach is over, Toriko is over...I guess that means that One Piece will be ending soon as well, huh? Well, if Dragon Ball Super is any indication, we'll be getting a continuation within the next decade or two.
>>
>>50205728
oh hey are the crossover specials Cannon? I really want to get into that tournament
>>
>>50205742
Yeah, crazy, right? I'm not sure if Toriko will live up to that expectation but I can see something like One Piece getting another run with their kids or something.

>>50205752
No, they aren't but that does give me a good idea for drawbacks.
>>
>>50205758
I would love that as a zero point drawback.
>>
>>50205742
>all the shit shows are ending

Hell yeah.

I'm actually cool with DBZ, though. Mostly because it was always unintentionally hilarious, and now has gone mostly self-parody at this point.
>>
>>50205742
>One Piece
>Ending soon
Episode 600 was the middle of the series.
There are still at least 400 more chapters. At the current rate (3 chapters and one hiatus cycles), it will take a few more years before it ends.
>>
>>50205784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdCfG0OhmyM
>>
>>50205784
>unintentionally
Toriyama got his start writing comedy, and Dragon Ball started with a much sillier tone. None of it is unintentional. If anything, he's intentionally trying to make Super lighter toned to facilitate it.
>>
>>50205921
>Super
>Lighter toned
Hahahaha. Man, you haven't been watching the latest saga have you?
>>
>>50203775
Webmage Chaos Power+Crystal Sword.
You can go anywhere in the local multiverse and the only thing you risk is a sudden existence error due to transition through reality-corrosive primordial fire.
>>
>>50206060
would something like going scope man in coco help with that seeing as how they can bring themselves in and out of existence reliably enough to do it As a martial arts technique?
>>
File: scared.png (249KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
249KB, 421x500px
>>50206083
I have no idea what a coco is, or a scope man
>>
>>50206108
coco's bizarre adventure It's a retelling of Joe Joe with /CO/ characters, we have a jump for it.

>Pillarmen were known for their search for perfection, and a small heretical faction decided to use the lowly cattle
that was humanity to find such a thing. By copying them, those Pillarmen lost the ability to use [CELS], and instead
mutated so as to directly metabolize [STAR] energy in individual cells, becoming the Scope Men. This granted them
access to what is known as [QUALITY]. Directly manipulating [FRAMES], they can compress them together to
enhance their physical actions (such as a jump or punch), dropping them in order to dodge attacks by briefly ceasing
to exist, or stretching their [FRAMES] to slide through physical space when normal movement is impossible.
>>
>>50206143
I suspect the issue would be that the Scope Men control when not to exist, and control when to re-exist, whereas possible existence failure from going straight through pure chaos is not really something that happens voluntarily.

Kinda like the difference between a sword-eater choosing to put a sword down their throat and extracting it, and having a sword thrust into them.
>>
>>50206060
>>50206083
Don't think a scope man could do that. I'd say just use the perk I Live Here (Kingdom Hearts).
>You have the uncanny ability of comfortably existing in places you have no logical reason to survive in. Plane of non-existence? Yep. Realm of darkness? Easy. Elemental dimension of edge? Sure why not.
>>
>>50205688
>They put Neo in a suit and brought him to the wedding
I found that funnier then I probably should have.
>>
>>50205688
Did he just cry his beard away?
>>
>>50206365
Yes.

If you don't know the context, he had a lot of issues and died in the last chapter. He just saw the ghost of his mother and he turned into a kid again. It was a happy scene overall.
>>
>>50206143
where can find it? i cant find it on the drive.
>>
>>50206468
Unimaged jumps, A-M Jumps, it's called CoCo's Bizarre Adventure Jumpchain
>>
>>50205072
>>50205178
There's no canon art of her.

>the same Sacred Gear as Kiba

More like the opposite. She makes holy swords, he makes demonic.
>>
Would you be able to use the Speedforce to fly faster with wings? As a bird or a dragon or something. Would it affect how fast you can go?
>>
File: 1465538702510.gif (353KB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
1465538702510.gif
353KB, 240x155px
>>50203537
So, how do Trion Bodies work? Do they just appear and replace your real body?

What's the benefit of the Horns growing into your brain/copying personality?

What's the difference between the Sniper and Gunner roles?
>>
>>50203609
Maybe have an option for CPU’s to stay longer? Ten years isn’t a very long time to run a nation.
>>
>>50206903
Probably, there also perks that just let you fly as fast as you can run. Lifeless Being was one I think.
>>
>>50206615
...Why the fuck not?

Also, how shit a waifu is she with hero factions HFY schtick?
>>
>>50206615
Kiba has two: Sword Birth (Demonic) and Blade Blacksmith (Holy), which his Balance Breaker combines to make holy-demonic swords.

Jeanne only has BB.
>>
>>50207254
Pretty shit. The Hero Faction aren't very well-written.
>>
>>50207254
>...Why the fuck not?
Plenty of side DxD characters don't have art. I don't think any of the fallen from vol 1 except Raynare had pictures until the anime aired.

People are actually really mad there's been no art of Yasaka or Gabriel yet.

>how shit a waifu
Pretty shit, she has basically no character other than being a blonde bimbo who fights with swords.

>>50207263
I'm sorry, but that's wrong. You can't be born with two Sacred Gears. Kiba's BB makes Holy/Demon swords because of the experiments his body went through, as well as the Holy element made up of his friends souls the bad guy stupidly gave him.
>>
>>50205178
Now I know you just didn't contradict Tera. That dude is a font of knowledge and wi... Pffft. Sorry, I couldn't keep it going.

So what does Jeanne do in DXD? What's her personality like?
>>
>>50204675
They don't technically upgrade the other Attunements (usually). Each Distinction gives you a new power and you aren't required to buy Attunements to get Distinctions or to use the power they give.
>>
>>50203775
Alpha Psyker Telepathy
>>
>>50207429
Racist Valley Girl
>>
>>50207493
That's kinda hot. What's she look like?
>>
>>50207359
>You can't be born with two Sacred Gears
True. You can get more, though, like...

>as well as the Holy element made up of his friends souls
That (or at least part of it) was Blade Blacksmith, although they don't realized until several volumes later.
It was just Kiba's regular Balance Breaker that did he holy-demonic thing, so I was kinda wrong, yes.
>>
>>50207511
Well apparently I need to re-read some of the books.
>>
File: 1478403868364.jpg (1MB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1478403868364.jpg
1MB, 2000x1400px
Do you have any demons between your companions? Why? How do they act in 'normal' worlds? Do they cause conflicts with other companions?
>>
>>50206952
Good idea, I know Victory has timeskips that last for over a decade, so a time extender would probably be necessary for anyone trying to go through the main plot for 2, V, and V-II.
>>
>>50207788
Any idea on how much you're going to charge for the Fanaticism perk?
>>
File: 1467385427404.jpg (294KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
1467385427404.jpg
294KB, 630x891px
>>50204827
Nothing quite like that, but after I picked up an immunity to poisons I started adding a bit of various snake venoms to my drinks. You think caffine has a good kick in the morning? Ha! Cobra venom and orange juice will get your head in the game in minutes.

>>50207769
No demons, but I am up to five spirits, ten if you count animals. A crow spirit, a dog spirit, five fox spitrits, Santa Claus, Cerberus, and a Dacula knock-off. The first two turned into Companions, but the rest don't have as much personality as I would have expected for coming from Shaman King. I think it's because the Coordinator made them instead of us finding them ourselves.

In the end, it works out better that way. We're a fairly naughty bunch and I don't think I could handle Santa's disappointed looks.
>>
>>50207769
All my companions are SMT demons. Have I decided which ones yet? no. The only one I have decided on is my dog, and he's a Cerberus.

They all act normal in common worlds.
The dog is an asshole sometimes.
>>
File: lavapool.jpg (16KB, 380x240px) Image search: [Google]
lavapool.jpg
16KB, 380x240px
>>50204827
>Swim in lava?
Pools of lava make for decent hot tubs. And are relatively easy to make with lava-bending.
>>
>>50208066
Snake venom is already safe to drink, anon. It's an enzyme, which means that the acidity of your stomach will denature the proteins it's made of. So long as you don't have any sores or ulcers on the upper half of your digestive system, it will be rendered harmless by the time it enters your bloodstream. You could drink a liter of cobra venom right now, here in the real world, and probably survive it assuming you didn't have any acid reflux.
>>
>>50208034
I'm thinking 200 or 400 depending on how well it ends up comparing to the other perks.
>>
File: =.png (194KB, 502x623px) Image search: [Google]
=.png
194KB, 502x623px
How dangerous is Berserk? Seems pretty low power to me.
What's all that about Guts being high tier character in 40k? It's just a guy with a sword.
I've only seen Golden Age Arc 1 and 2, so the highest feat ive seen was 1v100, and he was dying
>>
File: 1476738633340.png (530KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476738633340.png
530KB, 750x1000px
>>50208173
Huh. Learn something new every day.
>>
Yo, Gaunlet.

Three first story posts in new German Hollow Quest changed the game radically. Now I know how Toriko Anon felt like
>>
>>50204365
Your gear appears with you.

>>50204383
Well, that's part of the risk that goes into buying those ships.

>>50204476
Fixing.
>>
>>50208199
Sweet. I'm hyped as hell to build for this, mang. Thanks.
>>
>>50208345
Slugbox is love. Slugbox is life.
Just wish he did more regular stuff and less horsefuckery.
>>
>>50206938
Sorry it took so long to reply, accidentally fell asleep.

Yeah, they appear in a typical transformation scene, with blue wavy lines and other things. Your physical body is stored in the trigger.

What do you think the benefits of having an accessible storage bank for all your memories and personality are? Just as a side-note, the guy that perk was based off of actually survived the death of his body because his horns were planted into a trion soldier.

Mostly, snipers are long-range and sneaky, while gunners are close to mid-range and up in your face.
>>
>>50208335
I don't know who told you he would be a big deal in 40k. Guts is tough, but not that tough. Warhammer Fantasy, maybe, but not 40k. Guts is a superhumanly strong and durable (more on the strength than the durability, he ends most fights pretty fucked up), has a sword that exists in both the spiritual and physical worlds so it's more effective against demons, and is an incredibly brutal and skilled fighter. His biggest advantage is the Berserker Armor, which covers him in invulnerable bands of metal (which can still convey force, so he's not invulnerable, just means that attacks pulp him instead of tear him apart), can provide temporary healing in exchange for major long-term trauma after a fight is over, removes his ability to feel pain, and as a result of those last two amps his strength even higher because he has no limiters to prevent him from hurting himself. So all in all, a pretty tough guy, but not 40k levels.

As for how dangerous the setting is overall, not too bad. At the time you enter the jump the majority of major threats are sealed away, more or less. All the big nasty spirits and demon-gods are sleeping or locked in the astral plane. The worst you're likely to encounter are the various apostles, who are with only a few exceptions purely physical threats. Most don't even have ranged attacks, it's just melee. If you don't stop Griffith from being turned into Femto, then things get worse, because the spirit world ill draw closer to the Earth, but still not insurmountable. The really bad thing is if Femto manages to be reborn, because then you'll have a God Hand in the physical world. That's pretty powerful. And if he manages to go through a rather improbable series of events he'll merge the physical and astral planes, awaken all the horrible monsters, and then do...something, his long-term plan isn't clear. So just kill Griffith the moment you get there and the God Hand will have to wait another 1200 years before they can do anything nasty.
>>
>>50208335
Golden age is medieval warfare jolly good mercenary times. Past that the tone and setting shift to cosmic horror that steadily escalates. Before getting off the boat he murdered a great old one from the inside out with some help. It was a full on lovecraft tribute there tho. So as for dangerous it's basically real life dark ages danger then escalates to demons, demon gods, evil spirits, and the magic comes back which is a bad thing given all the fairy tales come back too. Not the Brothers Grimm watered down ones either. Hydras, rape trolls, you name it.

Also if you trust internet tiers for anything you get what you deserve.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Yo /JC I'm awake and alive how have you guys been.

>>50208358
Looking into it right now!
>>
Who is more powerful, the Chaos Hero or Belial and Nebiros? Also, do Belial and Nebiros count as one companion?
>>
What are some spells in DanMachi? Wanted some spells because all I can come up for myself is a generic haste spell.
>>
>>50207500
Blonde hair and blue eyes, presumably. No art, remember?
>>
>>50208442
>Sorry it took so long to reply, accidentally fell asleep.
No problem, I replied a little late anyway.

>Yeah, they appear in a typical transformation scene, with blue wavy lines and other things. Your physical body is stored in the trigger.
>Mostly, snipers are long-range and sneaky, while gunners are close to mid-range and up in your face.
Okay, thanks. Maybe good to note that somewhere in the jump?

>What do you think the benefits of having an accessible storage bank for all your memories and personality are? Just as a side-note, the guy that perk was based off of actually survived the death of his body because his horns were planted into a trion soldier.
Fair enough. Backups are always good... I wonder if they'd be replicated with my quantum brain?

Anyway, they're just as durable as natural horns would be?

Oh, also I started reading it a bit now to get some idea of the world.

The question that came to mind from that is... Any chance of having a black Trigger be buyable? Or an option to get more Trion/better Trion Organ?
>>
>>50208562
I thought DXD was a manga, is it an LN or something as well?
>>
>>50208559
Actually that's a good estimation - DanMachi's spells fit a generic RPG system, kinda like how the Falna is an RPG level-up system tattooed on your back.

Basically take any of the Final Fantasy spells and - aside from shit like Flare which might be possible later on, I don't know I haven't read DanMachi - you'll be good.
>>
>>50208689
Light novel, with later anime and manga adaptations.
>>
File: jumpergoestooofar.png (224KB, 564x495px) Image search: [Google]
jumpergoestooofar.png
224KB, 564x495px
Morning, /jc/.

So I'm returning to an old standby and making a DBZ-esque ki fighter build like I did in ye olde days of lategame Cosmo. I generally go Kenichi->Negima->[Shenanigans]->Asura's Wrath->Tower of God, with a bunch of tech and misc. jumps before that.

Any suggestions for that which I may I have missed? I'm adding Anima to the pile now that I've actually seen gameplay of it. Ki there is pretty neat.
>>50208469
To be fair, people in this thread are still convinced Cardcaptor Sakura is basically the Sans of Jumpchain.
>>
>>50208838
Huh, I was unaware of that. Thanks, anon.
>>
Hrm.... so Kaizar basically made the Hogyoku into a genie that is trying to figure out his wishes, and it's own now that it self-identifies as a thinking being, also it may or may not be trying to figure out what happiness is. [Terror Intensifies] This is just more Plot-Rock Bullshit, which I have been staying away from,

What do you guys want from me?.I very much doubt that you guys are going to let a Nascent Reality Warper wander around without trying to Pod them. What am I gonna do about the... oh wait your ten years is up before even the first power up arc... whelp I'm just gonna ignore the problem for right now unless anyone has any suggestions for Plot-Rock.
>>
>>50208469
These threads are filled with a lot of misinformation so frankly I'm not surprised someone's saying Guts can go toe-to-toe with a Space Marine.
>>
>>50208629
>Okay, thanks. Maybe good to note that somewhere in the jump?
Yeah, sure.

>Anyway, they're just as durable as natural horns would be?
...Sure? I don't really know how durable horns are, but Horns are modified Triggers, so presumably they're pretty durable.

>Any chance of having a black Trigger be buyable?
Possibly.

>Or an option to get more Trion/better Trion Organ
Hmm. I had been thinking of a purchasable upgrade to the Trion Organ.
>>
>>50208868
Wait, we don't have location roll be for time period?
>>
>>50208868
>whelp I'm just gonna ignore the problem for right now

Coward.
>>
>>50208847
Overlord (the LN series) has really good warrior perks.
Naruto has the eight gates among other perks.
Tales of Demons and Gods has some BS perks.
The various jump that let you become an asgardian.

Oh and Senran Kagura has a feedback loop so yeah.
>>
>>50208965
Not planning on it. Unless it's asked for.

Unless anyone has a suggestion I'm just going to leave Plot-Rock Bullshit for now and continue to make the Jump.
>>
>>50209077
Another origin based off plot rock. A teeny tiny independent fragment of its power, capable of altering or creating stuff but less destroying. Like Aesirite in Bayonetta?

I got plenty of woman to make fertile, thank you.
>>
>>50208559
Firebolt which is spammable flame lightning and super short cast, multipurpose wind, disguise spell, nukes in surtr, fimbulvetr, and archery flavor, and that is really all I recall seeing. It's mostly long cast nukes so the first 3 are outliers.

>>50208689
>>50208849
Also the LN is translated all up until the very last one iirc on bakatsuki if you want to read it.

>>50208847
Gurren Lagan, Undertale for DETERMINATION, Mushoku Tensei has magic powering doubling as Ki, Wuxia deserves a mention, Beelzebub has it among the martial artist tree, Hero BBS has swordsman for that, Cho Aniki if you're brave enough has body perks useful for the build, warframe's tenno power of void is kinda sorta like ki, Jojo's stands are fighting spirit and soul made manifest, Samurai deeper kyo and Rurouni Kenshin are good for that, also Disgaea.
>>
>>50209172
>Aesirite

Worst example from a horrible jump.
>>
>>50208847
There's some pretty awesome Monk stuff in the various Dungeons and Dragons Jumps. Prestige classes and non-standard base classes add a ton for Ki-based warriors to snag.

Also, Ranma 1/2, though more focused on martial arts, still has some interesting Ki applications. They escape me at the moment though.

Finally, Crypt of the Necrodancer actually has some neat swag for a monk of any stripe. It tends to get forgotten about.
>>
>>50209172
>>50209077
And right on Time, Timmy has arrived.

I am sorry, for what it's worth
>>
>>50209197
People hate D&D monks, though. Mainly because they didn't get the cheese that 3.X classes did, so while they're versatile they can't do thousands of points of damage a round. This makes them useless to your average rollplayer.
>>
File: tumblr_o0r0zhl0JP1urwihbo1_1280.jpg (486KB, 1181x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0r0zhl0JP1urwihbo1_1280.jpg
486KB, 1181x1000px
>>50208551
Best dads
>>
>>50203775
I like door lord from Adventure Time.

Not only gets you anywhere within your dimension but you can bring other people AND use it as a door summoning perk for getting in the warehouse if you didn't take portal.
>>
>>50209251
You're looking at this all wrong. If you remove the raw numbers from the equation, as one would if Jumping, Monks become /much/ more deadly. A wizard us great if you've got range and foreknowledge, but a monk running into one in a hallway? Or sneaking up on said wizard? Beaten to a pulp.
>>
>>50209355
>remove the raw numbers
>on /tg/
>>
>>50209197
>>50208847
>>50209056
>>50209185
One Piece's Haki can get pretty bullshit at times. Combine it with will-power perks, and you're golden.

Probably get a Digimon Monk form? I'm sure tamers had one of the protagonist's partners being a monk.
>>
Dokapon Kingdom jump when.
>>
>>50209403
See: >>50209355

People take numbers literally and will die on that fucking hill.
>>
>>50209484
Rule 1.

Or you can ask the shitposter to do it. He's always talking big about how many jumps he's done, and how much better he could make jumps than whichever jump maker he's shitposting at that hour.
>>
File: 1478565827735.gif (318KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478565827735.gif
318KB, 500x500px
>>50209403
>remove raw numbers
>in /jc/
It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>50209484
>Drawbacks:
>We all know how it ends (+0, Mandatory): At the end of this jump, all of your companions return to their home worlds, permanently. You knew what you were getting into.
>>
File: 1441900306826.png (81KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441900306826.png
81KB, 300x300px
>>50209510
Worked surprisingly well for me. I hate math.
>>
On the subject of the Hogyoku: You cannot have wishes granted while on Earth or any adjoining dimensions, such as the Beast Realms or Soul Society, unless you use them in such a way that does not grant personal power or a real advantage for future jumps.

This keeps with the GHQ Canon of the selfless wish for Happiness being what was made, how about this?.
>>
>>50209575
So it's worthless, pretty much.
>>
>>50209585
Well not really. You could wish to save the world but not to be God. It's a decent thing to have around but Wishes are one of those things in Jumpchain that I personally have only seen in two forms.
1. The above state that I have noted. (Inspired by Adventure Time if you wanna know)
or
2. Post-Spark. (Fate, Gravity Falls, etc.)
>>
>>50209645
Don't take the bait.

Worthless, like coward, is one of his key words.
>>
>>50209659
Ah okay. I haven't gotten good enough to spot him when he goes monosyllable like that yet.
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>50209548
My man! Have some sexy Elves!
>>
>>50209575
Why not just have it be a a Monkey's paw except with limited power until post-spark?
>>
>>50209704
>It's going to be limited in what it will do
>Nah, have it fuck me over.
...Why?
>>
>>50209681
Let's wait till we see what this manifestation can do. Again, it's not Hogyoku, it stated as much. It calls itself Hao. It's powers so far include regeneration, pain immunity and purple fire. And limited Shapeshifting

If I plucked out your eyeball, should I call it Gaunlet as if it was you?
>>
I've been hearing a lot of good things about the stuff from D&D, namely some really useful spells, but after checking out the jump I can't make heads or tails of what I'm looking at. I've never actually gotten into D&D, so I'm assuming that to make the most of the jump you need prior knowledge of the game. So do I seriously need to check out all these kinds of source books and stories and stuff?

Is their any simpler way to find out what spells are available and what the different classes and races are capable of?
>>
>>50209681
Make a Hao origin or option. So small.

Speaking of options, why no Dante option?
>>
File: 0051.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0051.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
How much summoning abilities would you need to adquiere to get on Demonbane levels and start summoning yourself?
>>
>>50209741
Check this one out.

http://www.d20srd.org/
>>
>>50209741
I use http://alcyius.com/USRD/home.html to fact check stuff when I inexplicably feel the need to use the Forgotten Realms jump.
>>
>>50209772
just have multiple bodies
>>
>>50209704
Er... I'm with >>50209731 why?

>>50209738
I'm cool with waiting but this is the problem with making a Jump about something still being developed the Plot Twists throw monkey wrenches in the works.

Also on the subject of the Hogyoku, people are still going to try to steal the darned thing as long as there isn't a ruling.

>>50209755
>Make a Hao origin or option. So small.
I laughed.

>Speaking of options, why no Dante option?
It's the Guide mostly for now. I'm trying to make Drop-In be close to the Plot Driven characters who are just THERE for reasons.
>>
>>50209808
Laughed about being asked for Hao origin or the reference?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>50209831
Yes.
>>
>>50209845
To be fair, it's not Hao that grants Wishes. It's Hogyoku.

Hao can send information to Hogyoku but he himself has limited amount of powers it seems so far
>>
>>50209772
Buy Genius in Rick and Morty and Crimson Saint in Maoyuu Hero and Demon King, turn the dimensional portal gun into a spell.
>>
>>50209856
Yeah but I'm going to have to deal with how the Plot Rock effects things sooner or later anyway or people, not saying everyone but at least a few, will go for it.
>>
This has probably been asked before but...
What is the class/size of the Light of Terra?

The jump tells me alot of its armaments but not the basics. Is it based on a canon battleship class or what?
>>
>>50209915
Gloriana-class, anywhere from 16- to 32-kilometers in length. Your decision.
>>
>>50209915
It's as big as 23-times endowed jumper
>>
>>50209915
The Light of Terra is a Gloriana-class battleship. They're all custom jobs, and therefore have no set size, but the canon examples vary from sixteen to thirty-two kilometers in length. Babylon Anon said that you're free to decide where on that spectrum it falls. Most people go with max size, because big ships are fun.
>>
Hey everybody. I'm not going to be able to work on it today, but I though you all would like to see my work on Paper Mario so far.
>>
>>50209968
Oh, cool. Thanks.
>>
>>50209962
>>50209941

Thanks, now that i have the class name I can look up the specifics. Would have been nice if the name at least was mentioned somewhere in the nine docs (or maybe I'm just blind)
>>
Does anyone know the status of the Knights of Sidonia jump?
>>
>>50209968
>Racial perks do not receive discounts from respective races.

wut
>>
>>50210073
Racial perks will cost the listed price, but be restricted to the race they belong to.
>>
>>50210058
Essentially complete, but Dirge is a perfectionist and therefore doesn't consider it done yet. He's fine with people posting it and making jumps of it, though, so have a pdf.
>>
Is anyone making a Rage of Bahamut jump?
>>
>>50209968
Will there be a Shadow Siren race option, like Vivian and her sisters!
>>
>>50210244
Why is that an exclamation mark, it should be a question mark.
>>
>>50210244
I'll put in Shadows as a racial option.
>>
>>50210279
Cool, thanks Skull Slime.
>>
>>50209968
>Flip! note
You know. It seems to me this doesn't entirely make sense...?

I mean, it says you're forcing a new dimension onto the already existing ones. But, uh, time is a thing that already exists?
>>
>>50210345
but by forcing a new dimension on yourself you are able to perceive time.

Look, I was just trying to come up with a way to keep it useful post-jump if you do not have the Origami World perk. If you have a better idea, I'm open to it.
>>
>>50209968
>>50210279

what good is Flip! in 3-D worlds? Because it looks like the kind of thing that doesn't stand on its own you would need Paperize as well to get full advantage from it. Art of this jump, wouldn't you?
>>
>>50210198
Yeah, I think the shitposter said he was going to do it. He's done tons of jumps, so it's going to be awesome.

Make sure you ask him about it when he's on next.
>>
>>50210376
The note explains what Flip does in worlds that are already 3-d: It allows you to perceive 4 dimensionally, granting you the power to look into the past. If you have a different idea on how to make it useful post-jump I am willing to hear suggestions.
>>
Is this thing working?
Anyway here's GHQ WIP and the Power Supplement. I haven't done anything to them, just looking for some more constructive criticism.
http://pastebin.com/mMMHjz4c
http://pastebin.com/Tn5NgM6i
>>
File: Klein_bottle.png (98KB, 240x461px) Image search: [Google]
Klein_bottle.png
98KB, 240x461px
>>50210373
>>50210402
Hm... have it impose an extra dimension of /Space/ specifically, not Time-Space?

That'd allow you to have the navigation and mobility advantage the perk gives in 2d enviroments, without jumping to timetravel/post-cognition?

After all, presumably (I have never played these) the Paper Mario world has 2d spatial dimensions, but still has a Time dimension. Imposing a 3rd dimension on that world imposed an extra spatial dimension instead of giving timefuckery.
>>
>>50210577
That is a lot of science to worry about when talking about a setting based around a paper man fighting a paper turtle-dragon.

Regardless, what would the extra dimension of space work like?

it feels like one of those impossible thoughts, like a new colour.
>>
>>50210095
>122 pages
Well...this may take a while
>>
>>50210577
Imposing an extra dimension that was bellow time would make you literally untouchable.

Just as a 2D being would be reach you and would see nothing more than a mere shadow of your true being, the same will be true for 3D beings.

It would probably make you a true eldritch god.
>>
>>50210611
Would never be able to reach you*
>>
>>50210611
This is why I went with the simple look through time idea. It's not completely ridiculous and is much easier to understand.

I'll be sticking with it unless someone comes up with a functioning idea.
>>
>>50210598
It's sort of a lot of science. But seems to fit what the ability actually does more?

>Regardless, what would the extra dimension of space work like?
>it feels like one of those impossible thoughts, like a new colour.
And now you know what Paper Mario people (presumably) feel like when they use Flip?

...You don't actually have to go into detail on the science of it, really? Just mention it?

It just kinda bothers me that it jumps from spatial dimensions to time, without consider you might be able to impose more spatial dimensions. And that it kinda changes how Flip is used.

>>50210611
>>50210620
So, uh, you agree that becoming a 3d being in 2d space would do the exact same thing for you?

>It would probably make you a true eldritch god.
For the short duration you can keep it up, basically? Depending on what you mean with true eldritch god.
>>
It's a setting

About a plumber made of a sheet of paper

fighting a giant spiked turtle made of a sheet of paper

In a world made up of layered sheets of paper.

What the almighty fuck are you people on about now.
>>
>>50210672
I'll think about it. I've gotta go now though. Thanks for the criticisms and ideas regardless. I do appreciate the feedback.
>>
weird request, are their any good perks for installing robotics into my own body. I'm trying to go full cyborg with my own tech, but even my weakest regen perks get in the way of installing non cp bought cybernetics.

Alternatively is their a way to make my body accept technology as a part of it?
>>
>>50210685
We are powergaming paper now to try and reach capital-G Godness.

Do keep up, honey-bun.
>>
>>50210685
Some pieces of paper can flip to become 3d.

People are arguing about what a regular person flipping should do.
>>
File: IS THIS A GAME.jpg (48KB, 740x415px) Image search: [Google]
IS THIS A GAME.jpg
48KB, 740x415px
>>50210685
Paper Plumbers are Serious Business, anon.
>>
>>50210693
transformers has this:
"Technorganic (BW, G1, Animated) - Perfect mix of inorganic and organic, increasing your physical abilities by a huge amount & additionally the All Spark has given you wisdom that is beyond a normal Cybertronians experience allowing you great insight and understanding of the world around you. Also you can eat organic food to replenish your Energon, but technorganic food gives you more Energon. This also gives Cybertronians the ability to reproduce."

Does this suffice?
>>
>>50210672
Wasn't there a game about that? Miegakure or something?
>>
>>50210693
Swat Kats, Franken Fran, Fallout, and Futurama have Perks for this. There're probably others.
>>
>>50208689
The LN is basically a book, and has minimal art. The manga and anime don't extend to her intro, which means no art.
>>
File: bec_noir_by_basalt-d4mh74u (1).jpg (104KB, 900x826px) Image search: [Google]
bec_noir_by_basalt-d4mh74u (1).jpg
104KB, 900x826px
>>50210685
Even the most trivial abilities/mechanics in one setting, if it's sufficiently 'unique', can become immensely powerful when taken to another setting that completely lack of such concepts.

Just think of taking things like game mechanics progression, roll mechanics or QTE into other settings.

Things get pretty stupid.
>>
>>50210725
Iirc, weren't transformers able to turn into god-like beings given enough time?
>>
>>50210691
Alright. That's all I ask.

I have no real problem if you decide to go with what you have now, it just kinda bothers me for some reason?

...I'll also try to give some feedback on the rest of it in return.

>>50210728
I had not heard about that, but google backs you up on it being a 4d platformer.

That's pretty cool. Gonna have a look at it.
>>
>>50210700
>We are powergaming paper now to try and reach capital-G Godness.

I don't have any reaction images for a line of this absurdity.
>>
File: 1466727135758.jpg (177KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466727135758.jpg
177KB, 1920x1200px
Man this french toast is delicious
>>
>>50210784
Is it banana bread french toast? Because that's like an orgasm in your mouth.
>>
>>50210784
But Waffles are better.
>>
File: I LOL'd.png (652KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
I LOL'd.png
652KB, 1440x900px
>>50210700
>We are powergaming paper now to try and reach capital-G Godness.
>>
>>50210784
>Moon has a restraining order
>Heavens attacks from a distance with magic.
>>
>>50210805
I think I hold a grudge, at this point.
>>50210794
No, actually, but damn that sounds delicious. Making a note to try that.
>>50210800
It's a close match.
>>
>>50210693
Starro Tech (Young Justice) lets you make tech incorporating technology, biology, and magic.
Cybernetic (Alpha Centauri) lets you turn any tech into a cybernetic upgrade that functions as an arm/organ and original purpose to boot.
Symbiotes from (Symbiote) are basically all about this and body remodeling.
The Flesh Is Strong (Hive Queen Quest) lets you effectively turn tech to organics. There is another perk there for the reverse.
Upgrades (Futurama) Makes you easily upgradeable with a knack for incorporating new tech.
Franken Fran has something exactly for this iirc.
>>
>>50210841
>No, actually, but damn that sounds delicious. Making a note to try that.
The key is to make sure that you dry it out ahead of time. Banana bread is usually pretty moist, but you want drier bread for french toast.
>>
File: r_a-02-megatron-silver-099.jpg (161KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
r_a-02-megatron-silver-099.jpg
161KB, 600x611px
>>50210758
Behold! The destroyer of multiverses!
>>
World Trigger update!

>Changelog
>Added Trion upgrade
>Added Companion section
>added a line to Trion Body clarifying what happens to your physical one.
>Added Bail-out Trigger to Trigger section.
>>
>>50209645
There are wishes from D&D that aren't limited at all beyond fanwank. Also ln overlord.
>>
>>50210423
Give me at least till tommorow for me to have a list of ideas.

I would like to, however, mention elemental stuff or manipulation, perhaps gravity manipulation, Pesci's sheets of Reiryoku, dragon-lady's wound ability, Cero Oscuras, enhancement to Hierro, idea for smoke or fog related stuff, and perhaps the almost magic abilities of the Yin Yang Hollow.

Nel also had healing Saliva.

Dante, whether his thing is Fullbring or whatever, is technically... A personal manipulation of one's body or spiritually enriched body part? Pour energy into a body part, mold it as you want and even detach it?

Asher's metal manipulating Fullbring gives basis for elemental manipulation and Aaraniero stole one such ability.

Assault Mode?

Perhaps something to store or manipulate Reishi or spirit particles around? Pesci kinda had it maybe but still

Hollows are basically sapient hungry independent stands
>>
>>50210759
>...I'll also try to give some feedback on the rest of it in return.
Here we go then.

>>50209968
>Tayce T. Cook
Can you fuse any items, or just cooking stuff? Also, will the newly fused thing have traits of both?

>Warp Pipe Plumber
Do you need to physically connect the pipes together in a network?

>Badgesmith
Some examples of what these badges can do would be nice?

>Origami Curse
I presume combining this with Papercraft would help in turning yourself into lots of origami things?

Anyway, apart from these minor comments/questions, the rest looks great to me?
>>
>>50210877
Wishes in Overlord require Exp points (about 5 levels to get a good wish) and god-like powers like the WCI nullify them.
>>
This has probably been answered before but how useful is the Wand of Elder in Harry Potter. It's probably helpful in duels and such but in order for it to pass on constantly it has to be beatable through brute force or trickery somehow.
>>
>>50210903
Overlord also has an Item(the ring of Elru -a World class item in itself) that lets you cast any spell without material/exp cost once per day
>>
>>50210877
DND wishes are ninth level spells and are bound by the limitations of such http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/wish.htm
>>
>>50210910
I think it's mostly passed on by people not being stupid and dueling the owner for it?

First changing of hands was by the original owner getting shanked in his sleep, IIRC.
>>
>>50210877
Actually there are a series of rules to the Wish level of spells in D&D, just most people ignore that, but by canon outright Wishing is a Bad Idea. As for Overlord... Well I'm not going to judge that because of Inter-Jump Balance, but I will say that Wish fails outright to something in setting.

>>50210881
>Give me at least till tommorow for me to have a list of ideas.
Sure.

>I would like to, however, mention elemental stuff or manipulation, perhaps gravity manipulation, Pesci's sheets of Reiryoku, dragon-lady's wound ability, Cero Oscuras, enhancement to Hierro, idea for smoke or fog related stuff, and perhaps the almost magic abilities of the Yin Yang Hollow.
Yeah I'll look into that.

>Nel also had healing Saliva.
Wording that is a trail, not sure why , the only reason it isn't in there right now.

>Dante, whether his thing is Fullbring or whatever, is technically... A personal manipulation of one's body or spiritually enriched body part? Pour energy into a body part, mold it as you want and even detach it?
Basically A Guide Through the Inferno give you the ability to Fullbring yourself, which is what I think he's doing.

>Asher's metal manipulating Fullbring gives basis for elemental manipulation and Aaraniero stole one such ability.
True.

>Assault Mode?
Blitzkrieg.

>Perhaps something to store or manipulate Reishi or spirit particles around? Pesci kinda had it maybe but still
How would I word this?

>Hollows are basically sapient hungry independent stands
In some ways true, but where are you going with this? I'm sorry but I can't make a Stand Supplement. /Jest

Thank you for the feedback.
>>
What can Thu'um from Skyrim actually do?
>>
File: link-wall.png (88KB, 552x492px) Image search: [Google]
link-wall.png
88KB, 552x492px
>>50209968
>>50210345
>>50210376

From what I'm seeing, it might just be easier to have it that you become 2d against the wall/floor instead of trying to mess with the 4th dimension. Thus it'd still be a Flip, just a flip from 3d to 2d. Plus becoming a drawing/piece of art is cool, i imagine it'd sorta be like pic related
>>
>>50210986
all sorts of dragon shouts ingame, and whatever wasn't included as a playable shout. Beware training too much with it, otherwise, you risk becoming like one of the greybeards, unable to speak without blowing shit up. So get toggle or something similar.
>>
>>50210986
You spit hot rhymes and reality goes "oh shit son alright them's the rolls" and your hot rhymes happen.
>>
>>50210986
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dragon_Shouts

yell at reality to slow down and it obeys for example
>>
>>50210995
hey how long does the school festival DLC last? is it just for the party because I could sure use another decade of chilling with Gen-san and the gang
>>
>>50210995
But what if someone puts that in a Zelda jump?
>>
>>50210995
But what if we add that to a Zelda jump? Two perks with the same general ability is kind of bad (especially if one is more versatile then the other).
>>
>>50211075
There are tons of perks that do the same basic thing.
>>
>>50211036
>>50211075
No inter-jump balance. Just because Paper Mario lets you turn flip to 2D doesn't mean a LoZ couldn't still have it's "become a painting." Just means that you waste CP if you buy it twice.

Are you saying we shouldn't have the dozens of general stat perks around because they're mimicked elsewhere?
>>
>>50210876
Seems good. Maybe add an armor-type Trigger like Kuga's?
>>
>>50211098
Eh, I suppose that's true. Nevermind then, I need to shut up.
>>
>>50211036
>>50211075

It probably wouldn't work 100% the same as merging.

Besides, it's not like we don't HAVE duplicate perks already, what with the various martial arts, magical perks, telekinesis, etc etc
I trust Skull to be able to find a way to make "flip from 3d to 2d" unique from "becoming a cave painting against a wall"
The time limit exists, for example, and there's other perks to flipping that merging probably doesn't cover (like manipulating other 2d objects)

>>50211034
You can chill with them but the party/festival itself only lasts at maximum a week. It's more like a nice way to chill and for me to offer stuff that is cool but would be hard to justify as main-line purchases, mostly cause they're really meta.
>>
Also the Zelda jump has an item for that already

"Ravio's Bracelet (Price: 300): A golden bracelet with an enchanted
purple jewel laid in it. The magic within allows you to transform into a
painted form, becoming two-dimensional and capable of travelling along any
solid surface large enough to hold your shape. This can be useful for
sneaking, dodging attacks, and more."
>>
Do sentient but non-sapient companions take up slots? IE: MCU Digital Ally

Can they be stored in the warehouse?
>>
>>50211140

for one thing: incoming bait

For another thing: I think most of the time people run things that "If it explicitly says it's a companion despite not being a living being, it is." so if the Digital Ally is not a companion and doesn't explicitly say it takes up a slot it probably doesn't

I know I'd rule that Mica Jr. from Cyber Knights wouldn't count for an example
>>
>>50210876
Hm. Can you train up a Trion in some way, or is Trion Monster going to be the absolute best you'll be able to do?

Speaking of, if it an actual biological organ that you could gene-engineer into stuff?

And could you equal/exceed Chika with Trion Monster+Horns?
>>
>>50211129
>>50211167

is that a "the school Festival lasts about a week, but you're not limited to that timeframe" or a"you can only stay for the duration of the school Festival"? because I took too many drawbacks and had an awful time
>>
>>50210897

Not him, but Badges are capable of quite a few things (and he should use these examples)

- Give combat techniques(Shrink Stomp and Dizzy hammer, for example, are attacks that inflict status effects)
-Alter the aesthetics of the user(Many of them give different sound effects to combat or change your costume)
-Change the style of combat or give passive effects or conditional boosts(Close Call for example gives Mario greater evasion while near death, and HammerMan disables Mario's jumping attacks for stronger hammer strikes)
-Stat boosts in general(Defend Plus and the like just increase Defense)

They're actually pretty diverse in what they can do because one badge even just completely immunizes Mario to status effects
So I'm looking forward to that perk
>>
>>50211140
You're going to attract the attention of the shitposter, who will use your post as a springboard to bitch about Red. Before that happens, though, here's your answer:

The line for what does and does not constitute a companion is usually demarcated along the lines of sapience, so if your Digital Ally is sentient but not sapient it does not take up a slot and can be stored in the warehouse.

If you upgrade it to sapience somehow long the way, that'll change.

Enjoy your answer, I'm sorry for the shitposting you and the rest of us will endure.
>>
>>50210800
You'd eat the french toast every day if the alternative was whole wheat waffles.
>>
>>50210423
The supplement mentions the whole body of stone and power of lightning, but it doesn't seem to be up for purchase. Are those things we can just fanwank for free or what? Also, could do with some unique stuff, like Barragans aging.

Also, does Merging come with a loss of identity as the two people fuse? Or is it more like you are absorbing the entity in question?
>>
>>50209941
It's up to 36km. Not 32.
>>
>>50211286
Oh no. I forgot a whole 4 kilometers. Your pingas is truly offended.
>>
>>50211295
Look man. When your waifu is REALLY DEEP, those extra 4 kilometers have MEANING, DAMN IT.
>>
>>50211167
>>50211258
Sorry about that. Since it's already there, does that mean you can store pets like dogs in the warehouse?
>>
>>50211319
Yes, pets can be stored in the Warehouse freely.
>>
>>50211105
Well, that's pretty much power armor generated by a Black Trigger, which from what has been seen and stated, are unique.

>>50211178
>Hm. Can you train up trion in some way, or is Trion Monster going to be the absolute best you'll be able to do?
Actually, yes, it has been stated that it is possible to improve the organ by training, like muscles. On the other hand, if you let muscles waste away...

>Speaking of, is it an actual biological organ that you could gene-engineer into stuff?
The organ is stated to be somewhere in the body, though it is invisible.

>And could you equal/exceed Chika with Trion Monster+Horns?
Yeah, I'd say you'd at least equal her,
>>
>>50210423
Just a matter of personal taste, but I'd say just let people convert CP directly to the supplement and without an arbitrary, 150 extra points cap.

Personally, I'd rather spend a lot of time on the customization than on perks.
>>
Can someone explain NGE Angels to me? Are they actually giant souls that can physically interact with the world? If so, why do they have DNA? I'm very confused here.
>>
>>50211319
Yup. Though you might want to create or find some way to stable them. Food, water, etc.
>>
>>50211377
That's because you're applying biology to EVA. That's doubly futile. First off, it's EVA and the creator didn't get that far into the why's of it. Second, the angels are eldritch beings, so they're going to be a little weird and contradictory when viewed purely from a materialist standpoint.
>>
File: 1406436365949.gif (719KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1406436365949.gif
719KB, 500x384px
>>50211377
It's not a nice world.
>>
>>50211268
>Are those things we can just fanwank for free or what?
Currently I'm trying to figure out how to do it properly. Wording something so that you can basically make up what you wish is a terrible idea in Jumpchain so I'm trying to figure out how to make unique enough to not get called generic powers and general enough to cover all the variance in Hollows. It's... difficult.

>Also, does Merging come with a loss of identity as the two people fuse? Or is it more like you are absorbing the entity in question?
Currently I'm doing it like with regular Hollow consuming where you have a weak voice in your head until you subjugate it properly, I don't really know how that's done as it's never shown in canon.

>>50211354
I have been told this already and A Guide Through the Inferno is to allow those who wish it to get a power like Dante's own netting a few extra points and a pair of discounts along the way.
>>
>>50211337
>Well, that's pretty much power armor generated by a Black Trigger, which from what has been seen and stated, are unique.
It was just an idea, but a 'power armor' Trigger seems like a cool option cool to me.

I mean, I'm not saying it should have the ridiculous copying ability his Black Trigger has, which seems to be its main thing? Just something like the base armor would be cool to do kung-fu stuff with, instead of having to use swords/guns.
>>
>>50211413
I guess that's part of them being eldritch beings, you're not supposed to be able to understand them. There's just something fundamentally unknowable about them.

>>50211414
Even Gendo is spooked.
>>
>>50210423
Maybe a fourth purchase for invisibility to become invisible to spiritual senses as well?
Also, props. This looks damn good mang.
>>
This might be fanon I picked up somewhere, but is 'soul resonance' a thing in fate? I think it was the reason why shirou picked up archers techniques so fast, some sort of bleedthrough effect.
>>
>>50211377
Basically, all living beings are souls in NGE and these soul-creatures are physical beings that have DNA.

Angels have more raw power and the ability to use their AT-fields for stuff. Normal Earth-based life, like humans, have less individual power/less powerful AT-Fields but are smarter.

Atleast, that's as about what I remember/understand.
>>
>>50211377
Okay, so in the world of Evangelion, biological matter doesn't really exist. DNA, organelles, cell walls, all of that is just an illusion being projected by your soul. The illusion is projected onto a primordial soup that the series calls "LCL" (no explanation for what that stands for is never given, though its raw state's role in an Evangelion's control system has made "Link Connect Liquid" a popular piece of fanon). So there is matter under there, that's why your flesh can interact chemically with things that should be reacting with structures made of carbohydrates and lipids and proteins, but the carbohydrates and lipids and proteins are only there because of your soul. Without it, they immediately turn into LCL. Explosively so, actually, End of Evangelion gets messy. The reason why you don't turn into LCL upon death is unclear, but it's implied that the soul may actually be trapped inside the body even after death. So that's cheery.

Anyways, this explains what Angels are. They are giant manifested souls, but they appear to have DNA when examined under a microscope because their souls have a pattern for DNA built into the projection they're casting onto their LCL. Why? I don't know. There probably isn't an actual reason, you can only analyze Evangelion so far before the answers just turn into "because Anno thought it was cool". Hell, there's honestly not much reason for anything else to have DNA, either, except for Evangelion being ostensibly set in our world so we know that most life does have DNA. But it doesn't make much sense in-character. I guess maybe the DNA projection is the underlying structure of the soul making itself visible in the construct it produces, some weird fractal thing? And then altering one alters the other, or something like that? That's the best I can figure. In the end, it doesn't really matter. Like I said, it's mostly just because Anno thought it was cool.
>>
>>50211481
Suppressing ones spiritual energy is something everyone, except Ichigo and Kenny apparently, can do. A skill you develop over time and with experience. I kind feel like I'd be undercutting you if I made you pay for it.

Then again... I guess the big thing would be total invisibility at that point but I wanna allow some kinda thing that would make it so it isn't some kinda instant win.
>>
>>50211481
>>50211354
>>50211268
Also thanks for the feedback guys you've been a big help.
>>
>>50210981
Dino hollow need to keep killing things with 1/2 of it's power or just to rise in power?
>>
>>50211570
Just to rise in power. Was that worded oddly?
>>
File: Rick.png (154KB, 243x439px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
154KB, 243x439px
>>50211413
You can detect magic with science. You just need to be a genius.
>>
>>50211436
Maybe make some kind of base power/element free/discounted in the supplement? I don't really know, since you do have a starting budget, but it is only 400-500 points, and you can only increase it by 150 points max, which costs 300 cp.
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (5MB, 575x304px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
5MB, 575x304px
>>50211531
>>50211549
...well that's a thing. Uh, alright, thanks anons.
>>
>>50211481
>>50211556
True stealth? Pwease?
>>
>>50211634
>Maybe make some kind of base power/element free/discounted in the supplement?
I'll work it in.

>I don't really know, since you do have a starting budget, but it is only 400-500 points, and you can only increase it by 150 points max, which costs 300 cp.
There will be a CP to Power Points conversion but for now I'm just going on what I got.

>>50211643
What's True Stealth?
>>
>>50211582
Ok thanks. Last sentence was misleading me to think that it's needed to keep eating to rise and keep power.
>>
>>50211688
I'll work on it then.
>>
>>50211549
My impression has been that less the soul formats LCL into things that have DNA and carbohydrates "just because" but because Lilith's soul - which them formed Lilim, being mankind - initially manifested as all the base amino acids, and that souls combined over time through hunting each other, which gave rise to the existence of multi-cellular organisms. People don't explode into LCL when they die because their soul is basically rotting back down into base components as it decomposes.

Which is even more cheery, when you think about it.
>>
>>50210095
It's technically complete. I just won't upload it to the drive because I stopped doing that, and I have my own personal drive to store things anyways. For this and future jumps I'm just going to dump it once on the thread as a courtesy post, and that's it.
>>
>>50211599
That has absolutely nothing to do with the question or answer.
>>
>>50211714
Huh, that's a neat interpretation. So the individual self-replicating molecules have souls, too, and our souls are as multi-cellular as our bodies. Yeah, I like that. That's actually a really good way to reconcile dualism with the biological sciences. It doesn't quite explain why Angels have DNA, because they were created whole-cloth instead of evolving from base components, but I'm sure an explanation could be found. Like, maybe Adam did evolve them, it just did so in some sort of hyper-accelerated method that made it look like they were being made all at once. There are some bits about Angels being capable of evolution on the personal scale, after all. Maybe being the Fruit of Life let it go through the process a lot more quickly.
>>
>>50210986
I'm like 50% sure one dude used it to terraform a continent.
>>
>>50211856
No, that was CHIM that let ol' Tiber Septim terraform Cyrodil.
>>
Been working on the Titanfall 2 jump, decided to start by working on the titans.

Am I on the right track? Or is it overbloated already?
>>
>>50211569
No problem. Looking forward to it, man.
>>
>>50211452
Somehow, I don't think adding OC content to the jump would be a good idea.
>>
>>50211885
Looks good to me. Maybe indent the amped version of the tech, though, make it clear it's a sub-section of the thing it's amping.
>>
>>50211942
Will do, this is a very rough WiP.
>>
>>50211885
You have 9 pages and almost half of your descriptions are 1 liners. I don't think you understand what bloated even means.
>>
>>50211973
Well, that might be a good indication that there are too many descriptions for too many unnecessary items, which might be a form of bloat in itself.
>>
>>50211802
>>50211714
Well, time to give an S2 organ to every single cell of a body and just see what happens
>>
>>50212005
That's pretty much what Iruel was. Presumably. We don't see any S2 organs, but the thing is a nanomachine swarm, so they'd be too small to see.
>>
>>50211991
Then cut it up and stop adding in useless descriptors if you think it's bloated.
>>
>>50212052
I think Iruel had one S2 organ, if any, somewhere or divided.

I am talking about actual full S2 organs in every cell's soul. Speaking of souls...

Shinji going into 40k instantly becomes Emperor
>>
>>50212068

I'm not sure whether or not it's bloated. That's why I posted it.
>>
>>50212052
Actually,we don't see Armisael nor Leliel S2 organs.
>>
>>50212070
What. I'm fairly certain that the Emperor, a combination of the souls of thousands of incredibly powerful psykers, is on a whole different level compared to Shinji. Maybe Zeruel or ADAM, but not Shinji.
>>
>>50212070
I have it on good authority from my fanfics that he actually turns into Tzeentch.
>>
Would it be reasonable to fanwank that the Denarius you buy contains a Fallen who asked for forgiveness and was tasked by God to act as a spirit of vengeance or protection or something. Like Ghost Rider and the Spectre's origins.
>>
>>50212150
Maybe. The corrupting nature of the Denarius is pretty central to the concept. If you wanted to have a "good" Denarius, you'd have to have it be equally corrupting in its good as its counterparts are in evil. So lots of disproportionate vengeance or crypto-fascist attempts to wipe out free will. Your Ghost Rider and Specter comparisons would be apt, actually, because in their darker incarnations they've been pretty horrible despite ostensibly being on the side of good. Like, I remember one arc where Specter threatened to kill everyone in the state of New York due to an innocent man being wrongfully executed, as it was the "state of New York" that was carrying out justice. This included said innocent man's family and the lawyers who represented him, as well as millions of innocents completely unrelated to the trial.
>>
>>50212148
Wouldn't he be more Nurgle? You know, depressed, craving affection, believes that he is unable to change, he'd be scooped up by Papa Nurgle real quick.
>>
>>50211675
True stealth is a perk from new bleach. The stealth capstone, to be precise. It renders you immune to all forms of detection other than the naked eye.

It also lets you use shunko and bankai with zero external energy signature, which is what I really want.
>>
>>50212223
What the fuck dude
>>
>>50212223
>True stealth is a perk from new bleach. The stealth capstone, to be precise.
Ah SB stuff okay.

>It renders you immune to all forms of detection other than the naked eye.
That's ever-so-slightly bullshit...

>It also lets you use shunko and bankai with zero external energy signature, which is what I really want.
Neither of those are even available.
>>
>>50212204
Well, in this fanfic (Thousand Shinji, for reference) Shinji was trained by Ahriman, so he wound up very much his father's son. That's something that I've seen in a lot of fanfic, due to Gendo drawing comparisons between Shinji and himself as he was when he was a young man. Rebuild helped that comparison a lot, as the end of 2.0 is basically Shinji emulating his father perfectly ("someone I care about was taken from me, so I'll damn the world and become a terrifying god-beast to get her back"). So yeah, it was a "manipulative Shinji" story. Rei, of all people, wound up Nurgle. More obviously, Asuka was Khorne and Misato Slaanesh.
>>
>>50212252
I suppose that makes sense. Though now I'm getting the mental image of Shinji being Gendo and Rei being Yui. I wonder if someone ever made a fanfic about that, reversing the roles or something.
>>
>>50212198
Exactly my thinking. Spectre and Ghost Rider are bound to human hosts because they need arbiters to give them a sense of scale for crimes and punishment. I thought the same would be make sense here.
>>
>>50212308
Would it surprise you if I told you that the original draft for Evangelion had Rei being named "Yui" and looking even more like Yui Ikari then she already does?
>>
File: louis_cypher.jpg (25KB, 175x289px) Image search: [Google]
louis_cypher.jpg
25KB, 175x289px
>>50212198
> So lots of disproportionate vengeance or crypto-fascist attempts to wipe out free will.
That sounds like something you should be fighting against, anon.
>>
>>50210095
>>50211719
Strange, it's a different size to my copy but running a diff shows no difference in the text?
>>
>>50212243
While it is an excellent example of SB power wankery, it has to be that way in order to keep up with the other 800 cp perks, which are all based on the special war potentials. Aka the most powerful characters in the series.

Probably not the best design choice from cthulhu, but that zero energy signature is something I REALLY want. If only new bleach weren't banned/unapproved/whatever.
>>
>>50212365
Well yeah, that's why I called it corrupting.
>>
>>50212335
That does surprise me. Looking at the wiki, it seemed like she was always named Rei. I assume this was before even that draft was made? If so, that's rather interesting why Anno would change that.
>>
I remember a perk that lets you use new body forms instantly and I can't find it. Anyone know?

I've been thinking all my shapeshifting will be screwing up my martial arts, putting me in an awkward teenage stage with bone length and body mass changes.
>>
>>50212243
It is 800 cp. And this is Bleach we are talking about. To be honest, True Stealth actually struck me as being pretty shitty compared to the other capstones simply because it doesn't really help you out much by itself.
>>
>>50212398
Still no reason to use it.
>>
>>50212397
It's Morphin' Time from Power Rangers
>>
>>50212377
Doesn't Gaunlet's Samurai Deeper Kyo jump have two perks with similar effects?

While I don't remember True Stealth's text off-hand, Spectre and Realm of Nothingness seem good enough for hiding your soul juice emanation.
>>
>>50212398
To be fair, it's a stealth perk. Direct combat shouldn't be it's forte.
>>
>>50212397
"Use new body forms instantly"? Do you mean transforming instantly? If so, Morphing Time from Power Rangers is what you want.
>>
>>50212419
>>50212434
No, I meant instinctively I guess. Something that gives you muscle memory.
>>
>>50212385
Yeah. It was very early pre-production, and her name was "Yui Ichijo". To be fair, I can't find anything indicating that Yui's name was Yui at that point, so I don't know if they were going for them having the same name to make Gendo's relationship with her even creepier or if they just shuffled the names around. Still, kind of interesting that the writers went "yeah, let's take this girl's name and make it Shinji's mom, instead".
>>
>>50212198
Are you retarded or did you just not read Dresden Files? The Denarian Angels aren't corrupt because they have some weird conceptual embodiment of corruption going on.
They're corrupt because they're a bunch of asshurt brats rebelling against daddy. They are Angels, they have a soul, and can choose to do what they want with it. They wouldn't have fallen in the first place if they couldn't choose.
>>
>>50212374
The version I have on my personal jumpdrive is at 1.7mb, yes. I have no clue why some people grabbed it at a different size.
>>
>>50212455
Oh I think you're thinking of Chronic Shapeshifter from Banjo-Kazooie
>>
>>50209968
Crafting perks! Fuck yeah!

Though I dont know how a feel about how your doing races. Ill withhold judgement until we see more.
>>
>>50212397
There's one in Banjo-Kazooie, the Instincts perk and True Instincts from Evo, and Tenno get a perk for that as an exclusive in Warframe.
>>
>>50212455
In that case, you want-

>>50212470
Yeah, this.

>>50212465
Considering that the draft on the wiki makes no indications that Gendo gave a shit about Yui's death, being the head of the Human Instrumentality Project even before hand, it's probably the latter.
>>
>>50212466
You misunderstand. I'm saying that from a narrative view, the point of a Blackened Denarius is to offer you power in exchange for compromising your morals. There's nothing intrinsic about them that makes them corrupting, true. But it's going against the theme of a Denarian to give you power just because it decided that evil wasn't all that great. You're getting that power without having to deal with the risks of the item, just because you fanwanked something. It's like asking if you can take Jinchuriki in Naruto and skip the process of taming and bonding with your Tailed Beast because you've fanwanked that the thing just likes you so much.
>>
>>50212377
>>50212398
Anon, listen. I'm going to tell you how to get True Stealth for only 300 CP.

Step 1) Go to Traveler's Gate, and pick up a magic-powered in the form of Nye Cloak.

Step 2) Go to Lost Odyssey and choose a certain race.

Step 3) Wear your Nye Cloak.

Step 4) What are you talking about, anon? If you have mana, you have True Stealth. There aren't anymore steps, you fool.

Also, it's not as OP as Gauntlet is making it sound. Most ways of detection already have ways to mask your presence, so it's mainly a matter of convenience.

Also, is there any canon character or ability that would justify its inclusion? For GHQ, I mean.
>>
>>50212566
The closet thing is Kaizar's mucus, which is actually Nano-Hollows Son, but that only suppresses his spiritual energy.
>>
>>50212528
That's with the evil Denarius though. Narratively, a good Denarius has no to get you to compromise your morals.

Granted, basically all of the Denarius we've seen so far have been evil, for little we have seen of the Angel's personalities. But there is nothing suggesting an actual curse being a thing. If you had enough charisma/anti-evil perks/anti-retardation perks, you could convince a Denarian that trying to ruin God's plan out of some sense of resentment or jeleasouy is kind of pathetic or something that they shouldn't do period, because going against a being that is, in all practical senses omnipotent, is kind of a zero-sum game no matter what.

Seriously, think about this from the perspective of Dresden File. You have god, four goddamn archangels, and two thirds of the remaining host of heaven on one side. Then you have one archangel, and the remaining hosts on the other. You don't have to be a fucking math major to figure that the latter side is totally screwed.
>>
>>50212430
It's a stealth perk that does nothing for the major five senses. I'm not arguing for direct combat applications, just that the uses of the perk should be related to it's actual title and price.
>>
>>50212627
You're missing my point. I'm not saying there's a curse, or anything else stopping you from hitting a Denarian with charisma perks other than its own stubbornness. If you want to go through the effort of redeeming a Denarian and getting it on the side of good, power to you. But just saying "I took this option that is very explicitly about power with a price, but I never had to pay the price because I handwaved it away" is shitty storytelling. If you go into a relationship that's about compromising yourself in exchange for reward, you should damn well have to compromise yourself in exchange for that reward. The alternative is to be a boring Mary Sue who nothing can ever go wrong for. I can't keep you from doing that, it's single player, but if you insist on it please don't tell us about it.
>>
How do you fisticuffs, /jc/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbI_04n3lLU
>>
>>50212717
combat pressure points, mixed with fluid defense and combat chemistry (turning incense into flash bombs or tea into air-born poisons for example, however some ultra-jet and psycho sure does help)

its more for the utility really than the punching.
>>
>>50212692
I feel like you are missing my point. Denarian Angel's DON'T NEED TO COMPROMISE ANYTHING. They force people to compromise because they are shitty belligerent 'people'. If you convinced them to not be shitty, there is no real need for compromise. Maybe you awaken them to the ultimate truth of helping others/your jumpers megacock. It doesn't actually matter. But the Denarians are only about 'power with a price' because of the Denarians themselves. There is nothing in the entire series suggesting that there is anything about compromising yourself beyond the Angel's beyond really salty about getting btfo by god.

You are the one suggesting that the Denarians 'should' be locked into that sort of power with a price modality because muh storytelling trumps everything. Ignoring the fact that storytelling is entirely subjecting and that in many cases, you are already paying for the Denarians with Cp
>>
>>50212415
I'd suggest you check the Social Link page for GHQ to get the names and explanations of abilities right
>>
>>50212837
Okay, it seems you're still not listening. I'm not saying they should be locked into it. I never said that. I'm saying that if you want to get them away from that mentality, you should have to work for it. It's boring to just say "and this power, which normally has huge consequences for everyone who's wielded it, coincidentally didn't for me". I'm fine with people redeeming a Denarian. I just don't think it should come pre-redeemed so that you never had to put any effort into getting your powers. It's pure powerwanking. It's like choosing any other perk or item that has consequences, and deciding they don't apply to you.
>>
>>50212879
Doing so.
>>
>>50212900
Did you mean to link to >>50212873?
>>
File: somuchyelling.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
somuchyelling.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>50212717
Dodging and screaming at my opponent.
Very confusing for everyone all around.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>50212906
Yes yes I did... thank you.
>>
Why did Wild Card even offer a Denarius as a capstone item for Practitioners? He should have made it something like the Blackstaff that offsets corruption.
>>
>>50212993
>Why did Wild Card even offer a Denarius as a capstone item for Practitioners?

Because he hates you and everything you stand for. Not people as a whole, YOU, anon.
>>
>>50212879
Hahaha. Are you serious? Dresden Files doesn't get that kind of consideration above other jumps.

Also, I think you might be confused. I was never arguing for a pre redeemed Denarian. Just that the Denarians themselves are pathetic enough that convincing them to be something else isn't difficult, and that they have nothing forcing them to be evil.

Considering that mister Harry 'chauvinist autismo retard' Dresden managed to convince a fallen shadow to kill herself to save him, and the actual Lasciel was a literal joke, mindbreaking a fallen is a piece of cake for most jumpers.
>>
>>50213009
Oh. That makes sense. I hate me, too.
>>
>>50213044
Fine. Okay. Next time, if you're going to argue something completely unrelated to the discussion, please direct it to some other conversational chain.
>>
>>50213044
>fallen shadow
I thought it was specifically stated that was only remotely possible because she was an imprint in his mind and thus closer to human than she was to a real fallen.
>>
>>50212993
I don't know, it's basically useless isn't it?
>>
>>50213146
I don't remember that. Was that stated post Changes?
>>
>>50213153
Even late-gqme Jumpers only take it as a joke and just stick it in a box somewhere.

Even if you're an evil jumper, there's a very good chance they'll want to dominate you and end up with you literally crucified inside your own mind. As a fallen angel runs around in place of a jumper.
>>
>>50213146
It did. There was a whole big thing about how Lash =/= Lasciel. And later Lasciel was the one who conned Dresden into suicide, as we found out in Skin Game, where she was just generally unhappy with him and unhappy with her shadow.

But yeah, whatever, Jumpchain is single player and all that jazz - people should feel free to do with it what they want. (And I don't think that it's impossible to load yourself up with enough perks that you could brute force an angel into changing it's mind... but I do think the perks that were listed are maybe the wrong direction to be moving in, or at least not the most efficient).
>>
>>50213241
What the fuck is wrong with the Denarians anyways? Why would they want that for anyone?

Also, late game jumpers is anywhere from country-busting to omniverse-busting. Are Dresden-verse angels omniverse busting?
>>
File: reptile.png (1MB, 1600x695px) Image search: [Google]
reptile.png
1MB, 1600x695px
Gonzo Journalism

Mr Duke
I Can Write!
Many Souls Must Be Trampled 100
The World is Still a Weird Place 300
One of God's Own Prototypes
No Sympathy for the Devil 400
Worth Knowing 500
Journalism Is a Gun 1100
A Revolver and A Knife
White Rabbit Radio 1300
Presidential Nemesis 1000

Okay so gonzo journalism which I know very little about but I've seen Fear and Loathing and read Transmetropolitan so I guess that's at least half of the origins covered. Weird idea for a jump.

I Can Write clears up my handwriting which is good as it'll allow other people to read it.

Many Souls Must Be Trampled makes people a little more understanding when I'm being annoying and lets me know how far I can push people without really upsetting them.

The World is Still a Weird Place is my favourite perk at the moment. Always been a big fan of the weird and something being interesting to look at is more important than something being pleasant.

One of God's Own Prototypes means I can't OD which would be more of a problem if I wasn't kind of a drug elemental as of Captain Planet.

No Sympathy for the Devil lets me be more morally dubious without people getting annoyed. Pick up a lot of these perks so that superheros will still let me hang out when I'm not super helpful or heroic.

Worth Knowing gives me a use for everything I know which is sort of impossible to totally get my head around. Should be useful although given the nature of the perk I'm not exactly sure how.

Journalism Is a Gun makes it easier to find out information and lets me know how to cause the most damage to a given individual with the information I have. Seems like it'll give me a lot of "Why don't you just put the whole world in a bottle, Superman?" moments which is cool.

A Revolver and A Knife are sort of redundant but eh.

White Rabbit Radio was because it's something I don't have anything similar to and I can get a lot of use out of it due to the whole drug elemental thing I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>50213226
It was stated in White Knight. How the real fallen angel is in the coin and the shadow is a sort of imprint left in dresden's mind (hence why the shadow was so keen on Dresden picking up the coin itself). there was a lot of talk about how because the shadow was an imprint in Dresden's mind, the shadow was at least as mutable as Dresden himself - it could manipulate him just as much as he could manipulate it. but they talked about how the Angel itself was immutable and unchanging - that whole lack of free will thing that's an issue for Dresden File heavyweights.
>>
>>50213281
Presidential Nemesis probably isn't the safest drawback here but it is the funniest and it did remind me the most of Black Dynamite.

Not entirely sure what I'd do here, I'd at least start in the spirit of the jump and be a journalist. Probably music journalism as there's a lot of neat shit happening during the time period.

Should be fun.
>>
>>50213301
Cool Cats, is it possible in Skyrim to purchase Armsman more than once?
>>
>>50212717
with 100 hands striking at relativistic speeds will fall the force mantra level VIII can muster
>>
File: yes.gif (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
1MB, 720x480px
>>50213328
>>
>>50213263
What about that perk from Panty and Stocking? The Angel capstone, I think it is.
>>
>>50213356
Is only the first purchase discounted for Warrior?
>>
>>50213373
Nah they'd keep the discount.

Think the Mage capstone has the same so it's only fair.
>>
>>50213395
How many purchases does it take to be able to eat soup with a fork?
>>
>>50213416
Only works on weapons.

Forked weapons are usually too big to get into a bowl.

Assuming a very large bowl and a trident you'd have better luck than someone without the perk due to superior handling but it still wouldn't be nearly as efficient as using sensible utensils is.
>>
>>50213488
But what about the Fork of Horripulation?
>>
File: weapon.jpg (39KB, 529x526px) Image search: [Google]
weapon.jpg
39KB, 529x526px
>>50213488
Pic-related. I rest my case.
>>
>>50213488
Are "fists" valid? What about "magic"?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 230x220px
>>50213488
>Jump doesn't offer Ysgamor's Soup Spoon. 2/10 jump, Cats.
>>
Another update!

>Changelog:
>Added a line about the Trion Organ's similarity to a muscle.
>Added the end section, because I'm an idiot and forgot it.
>
>>
>>50213488
>Implying a fork can't be a weapon
>>
>>50213506
>>50213522

Not even sure whether that does constitute a weapon. Even if it does TES forks would probably be some of the worst forks you could find for eating soup. I can only assume that more prongs and a broader...

>>50213584
...This one would work better.

>>50213544
No and no.
>>
>>50213615
Where'd that extra arrow sign come from?
>>
>>50213619
A dead (or live) haddock can be used as a weapon. The perk in question refers to a single "sort of weapon" though so improvised stuff is probably out.
>>
>>50213645
If you chose swords, would it apply to similar weapons like daggers?
>>
>>50213645
Oh, I thought we were talking about the Warrior capstone.
>>
>>50213615
Do you try to commit suicide if you choose Trauma-induced Rage as a Neighbor?
>>
>>50213667
Daggers and swords are distinct enough that I'd probably say no. You wouldn't have to say what type of sword/dagger though.

>>50213674
That one really would let you win fights with forks/fish.
>>
File: Uncle_Ruckus.png (104KB, 231x413px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Ruckus.png
104KB, 231x413px
>>50213682
Nah, you're just extremely rascist.
>>
>>50212252
Oh god, I remember that.

I also remember he and his harem went full saturday morning cartoon villain-retard in the sequel
>>
Jump #24: Bleach

>Arrancar - 150
>Hueco Mundo

>Gifted - 200
>Regeneration - 0
>Descorrer - 200
>Gran Ray Cero - 500
>Transform - 0
->Increase Power - 400

>Hell Butterfly Eggs - 0
>Portal - 0

>Hollow Target + 200
>Not Lost +300
>>
>>50213859
Shit nigga what are you doing
>>
>>50213901
Mane, what chu talkin' bout?
>>
>>50213044
I think you're kind of reaching. The shadow was specifically noted to be a mere imprint and capable of change. If Dresden died she died as well so there is that to keep in mind. The actual Denarians are as old as time, probably have some form of Intellectus and the more power you have in dresden the less capable of change you are. Trying to mind break a Denarian will lead to the nigh-omniscient being that you've given control of your senses to mess you up. I don't think that convincing them to change is as easy as you think it is.
>>
>>50213841
Yeah, it was dumb. I gave up on the sequel pretty early.
>>
>>50213901
What?
>>
>>50213937
>the more power you have in dresden the less capable of change you are
That's not rue at all. It's more like you're less able to act on that capability at the risk of getting BTFO. There's no "mental inertia" inherent to higher-powered beings.
>>
>>50213994
Eh. There seems to be a correlation, but that doesn't necessarily imply causation.

The more powerful beings do tend to be bound by metaphysical restrictions, but that probably has more to do with the more powerful a being is, the farther they are removed from humanity, generally speaking. And humans are the only ones with true free will. Well, vampires kinda do, too.
>>
>>50213927
>>50213974
Reborn is updating that shit now
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50213645
Hey Cats, I just thought of something important:

Does Elvira count as a sitcom character for the purposes of Sitcom Jump?

>>50213615
Drop-In, age 16
Trion Organ (Free)
Trion Monster (700)
Trion Body (Free)
Combat Prowess (Free)
PR Guy (600)
Financer (400)
Trigger Man (100)
Starter Kit (Free)
Custom Trigger (0)

Okay, I think I see the problem here. It's all these ilegal alien immigrants, taking up our resources, forcing our jobs to revolve around them, conquering our planet. And that's not acceptable at all, it's our right as a sovereign nation to choose aliens that we think are the likeliest to thrive and flourish and love us.

Anyone who tells you the core issue is the needs of those living here illegally has simply spent too much time away from Mikado City. If we can save human lives, human jobs and human futures, together we can save humanity itself.

Within the Border I'm going to create a new special deportation task force, equipped with Sa'Angreal-ghostbuster technology bolstered with Moonstone-crystal derivative capacitors.

There will be no amnesty. Anyone who is on Planet Earth illegally is subject to deportation.

And once I recalibrate the Goddess Seal, the Neighbours are going to pay for a wall. 100%. They might be great people and great leaders and they don't even know it yet.

But they're going to pay for the wall.
>>
>>50214130
If you can find an example of her showing up in a sitcom then yes.

If not, no.
>>
>>50214130
>>50214183
Just looked it up and she did have her own not very successful sitcom so sure.
>>
>>50214130
Uh, just as a note, there are friendly Neighbors. There are at least two Neighbors who were founding members, one of whom is still a working member.
>>
>>50214130
Make Earth great again.
>>
>>50214208
*founding members of Border,
>>
>>50214057
Butcher kind of shit the bed with DF and the notion of free will. There is this enormous emphasis with the importance of freewill and whatever, but Molly didn't choose to become the Winter Lady, and apparently Black Court Vampires can be created regardless of the host's original intent.
>>
>>50214057
>>50214268

Quick question, related to the Jump. Does the storage unit item have a limit or can it store indefinetly?
>>
>>50211510
It is, but it's only a thing for Shirou and his future self. When they are close together, Archer's memories start bleeding over into Shirous. It's how he learns Archer's fighting style, tracing and projection so fast in the UBW route and it has an even more pronounced effect when Archer's arm is grafted to Shirou.
>>
>>50214351
Could this work on other twin individuals? Like, picking up a companion from the wuxia jump or similar, and then summoning the local version of them in a grail war?
>>
>>50214268
>Black Court Vampires
Aren't they only made after the victim is dead? Theyre literally just super zombies. Do you mean Reds?

>Molly didn't choose to become the Winter Lady
Technically, I think she's still mortal. Lily was still "mortal" when she became the Summer Lady. She probably just has some psychic blocks on her ability to physically do things in the same way Ivy does. I'll bet she's still capable of growth and change in the way mortals normally are.

>>50214329
I feel like there's probably an upper limit, but I'm not sure it was ever addressed.
>>
>>50214385
Also, whats the legality of summoning a servant in Tsukihim or Knk?
>>
>>50214385
They're not the same person so no? You'd be summoning the Fate version, not the Wuxia one. It's real important that it is just the same, future version of that being and not someone very similar.
>>
>>50214113
I'm working on the racial powers now.
>>
>>50214400
Can we get a WIP?
>>
>>50214395
Fanwank zone.

I'm not sure the Grail Wars exist in KnK, but if you somehow get chosen as a Master in Tsukihime you should be able to summon a Servant.

Making them a companion and giving them a physical body is your prerogative though.
>>
What will happen with Black Crusade now that Red's gone?
>>
>>50214385
I doubt any Fate version of a person you pick up from another jump is going to be similar enough to get the effect. Chances are they'll be an entirely different waifu-type character who just has the same name as the character you picked up and history recorded them wrong.
>>
>>50214410
I would but I don't do spelling or fluff until the end.
So it wouldn't really be anything.

Once I finish the other origins I will
>>
>>50214417
Oh for the love of fuck, are you DONE yet you miserable cock-monkey.
>>
>>50214385
If you are in the same situation as Shiro, it'd work. In your example, it would not. Those two aren't past/future versions of the same person, just two different persons that are extremely alike but ultimately different.

>>50214395
Steal a existing master's command seals and summon one on your own I guess, though I don't think there are any HGWs in KNK they are a thing in Tsukihime, at least the Fuyuki ones. You wouldn't be getting anything that comes along with a jump summonable one however (Such as automatically becoming living bodies at the end or becoming companions automatically), the same as gaining cp-buyable perks or items in universe elsewhere.
>>
>>50214417
The shitposter will "wank himself raw", assuming you're not him.
>>
>>50214395
You'd probably be able to do it naturally provided you have enough mana to support them without the grail, the magical skill to summon them and something that they want enough to let you summon them. If you want them as a companion though you'd have to use a blue feather or pod.
>>
Could a 40K Power/Force weapon get through Captain America's shield?
>>
>>50214397
Darn.

>>50214413
Maybe not in Knk, but probably in Tsuki. Also, Isn't it possible to summon servants outside the grail war?

And honestly anon. It's Nasuverse, the land of many waifu's. Why would I not companion them?

>>50214429
I repeat, darn. Ah well, it wasn't actually important to my grand plan for cosmic power.

Thanks for answering. I assume picking up someone with banned skills would be extremely bad taste?

>>50214438
How about an alternate version of them from the wuxia jump? And blue feather, definitely.
>>
>>50214428
Anti-Red and the shitposter are different people whose goals happen to align. The former is now sated, but the latter still wants to burn down the thread.
>>
>>50214417
Ask again in three months.
>>
>>50214461
It'd be in bad taste but it's not like anyone can stop you doing so.
>>
>>50214388
Lily is dead. And superhated Dresden before she died because she wanted to be a waifu before a summerfu and Dresden fucked that up. There is no choice, both Molly and Lilly are trapped. If they are lucky, they will die as the people they were before they assumed the mantle. If not, they will torn down to carbon copies of Maeve and Aurora. And, considering what happened to each of them, murder would be a mercy.
>>
>>50214458
Probably not. Even the movie version can block a strike from an angry Thor wielding Mjolnir. The comic version has only been destroyed by the likes of Galactus and his equals and superiors.
>>
>>50214422
See, Reborn, a medium amount of fluff should be intertwined with mechanics, it's just more fluff or flowery language that is to be added on later. So please tell me you didn't make this pure mechanics
>>
>>50214417
Why do you care? She's a good example for us all -- leaving this toxic cesspool would be best for everyone.
>>
>>50214519
And now you turn your attention away from driving Red off to driving everyone else off.

Start with yourself, cunt.
>>
>>50214499
I don't think so.
I do that last so I don't forget what each perk does, so I wind up erasing the old description and re-write it to add in fluff.
It's probably not very efficient, but it works.
>>
File: Scatavore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatavore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Right right, I'm on it....
>>
Wait. . . did Red really leave? I thought that was just bait made up by the shitposter. . .
>>
>>50214461
You could probably get a specific servant, I think it's mentioned that you can summon servants outside of a grail war it's mainly that the difficulty and mana cost makes it nearly impossible to the point of summoning one being considered a miracle. If you're good enough at magecraft and have enough mana you could probably make a ritual to call a specific heroic spirit and make them a servant if you're in a setting where the throne of heroes exists. You'd also need some sort of artefact relating to their legend for the summoning I guess.
>>
>>50214458
dude I use that stuff to make the Pusher plates for the Orion engines on my motorcycle,that's going to be a solid No
>>50214530
she was just on like three days ago
>>
>>50214530
It is.
>>
>>50214489
>And, considering what happened to each of them, murder would be a mercy.
They got possessed by Cthulhu in flu form?

I do see your point, though. It's kind of weird that it's so easy to accidentally pick up a Mantle without even wanting to.

Though technically, that about the Mantles making all their bearers the same is only what Bob said. Both Uriel and Vadderung suggested otherwise, and they would know a lot more about it than him.
>>
>>50214524
Do you really blame her, anon? This thread is like a pack of wolves in sheeps' clothing: they're decent enough people until you do something they don't like.
>>
>>50214534
Um...

>>50214461
>How about an alternate version of them from the wuxia jump?

Don't take this the wrong way, but a jumper that's having problems with the mana cost for a servant is kind of a poor jumper.

Seriously, we have so many ways to get power in Jumpchain.
>>
File: fate bait reaction.png (161KB, 1121x866px) Image search: [Google]
fate bait reaction.png
161KB, 1121x866px
>>50214566

Too obvious shitposter. Tone it down a little.
>>
>>50214609
Report and Ignore People. Also see here >>50214528 for more instructions on our ongoing Anti-Shitposter Policy.
>>
File: concern.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Hallo

I am nigerian prince jumpur. I am conserned about the thread. The thread is bad, and a cespool, and hyperbole. The thread is dying. This is a genuine concern that I just now made, and have not made this claim frequently for hundreds of jups nao.

U need tos ave jumpchain, gib me ur jump claims and i will dark bayoneeta them. It will saev jumpchain. Plaz lissen, I am have concern and I am not palying.

Pls. Save jumpchain. Also, I need your bank acount number.
>>
>>50214530
Yes, she did. Pic-related.

Ungratefulness is pretty great, anon. No, really.
>>
>>50214643
So is pettiness if she's willing to leave because someone actually wants something from Stargate instead of needing to rely on her stupid "rules".
>>
File: sketchy-pokemon-gym.png (365KB, 497x647px) Image search: [Google]
sketchy-pokemon-gym.png
365KB, 497x647px
>>50214642
Yeah, okay.

It's 8679309.
>>
Please see >>50214528 for our ongoing Anti-Shitposter Policy.

Also, as to stay on subject, I'd like to know what claims are up, we still have a list for that right?

Someone taken Medevil yet. Skull Knight was awesome and I might wanna try my hand at it if we don't got it.
>>
File: Anti-Spiral's Homelife.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Spiral's Homelife.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>50214130
>Wanting to be with Elvira
Wait, I have the perfect image for the Man of the Spiral.
>>
>>50214643
You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>50214643
>Someone rage quits the IRC
>a rather common occurence
>That many jump makers have done multiple times
>and are still here
>They must haf left /jc/ entirely
>this can't possibly be bait
>>
>>50214705
Nobody's claimed Medevil, no.

I am dimly aware Skull Knight is supposed to be some kind of proto-Kamen Rider but what are the main differences?
>>
>>50214705
Far as I know, Medevil has no claim.
>>
>>50214739
>Skull Knight is supposed to be some kind of proto-Kamen Rider
That is Skullman, which we already have a jump for.
>>
File: ovation.gif (996KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
ovation.gif
996KB, 500x265px
>>50214130
>Does Elvira count as a sitcom character for the purposes of Sitcom Jump?
Sometimes you do and say shit that just baffles me. Like, who the fuck does that. But this? This?

This is the best damn idea you've ever had.

Well done, son. Well done.
>>
>>50214721
How so? This thread's shit constantly builds up until a seemingly innocuous event breaks our oldest jumpmakers. It's what happened with miib and Wakfu, I don't know why you're surprised it happened with Red. If people act like pieces of shit to someone, they shouldn't expect to get free shit in return.
>>
Please see >>50214528 for our ongoing Anti-Shitposter Policy.

>>50214739
Wasn't making that Skull Knight referance.
Also awesome!

>>50214742
Cool.
If I'm back within a week with a skelly then I'm working on it, if not I failed.
>>
Would anybody object to me placing World Trigger in the uploads folder?
>>
>>50214773
Nah, go for it

>>50214770
I just meant to ask what are the main differences between Skull Knight and Kamen Rider?
>>
>>50214757

there is a pilot but it Was never aired.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF7yLf5RrTE
>>
>>50214765
Or she could just be taking a break and trying to get her shit together. You know, with midterms, exams, and who knows what else with graduate school. We don't have to be told everything, and why would she post when even her builds get her shat on?
>>
>>50214773
DO IT, FAGGOT.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.