[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would you have do a 40k movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 18

File: itsoktodream.png (2MB, 1280x1421px) Image search: [Google]
itsoktodream.png
2MB, 1280x1421px
If you controlled Hollywood, who would you have direct, act, etc? What would be the plot?
>>
>>50201277

There is so much wrong with that pic I don't even know where to begin.
>>
I'd fucking wet myself if they got Christopher Nolan or Quentin Tarantino
>>
>>50201277
>valerian
>young adult book

Here's (you)r (you).
>>
>>50201277
Didn't know there's a Pepe book series.
>>
>>50201334
>Implying Pepe actually helped win the election and that most trump supporters gave a flying fuck about pepe
>>
>>50201374
>implying anyone gives a shit about 40k
>>
>>50201277
honestly.. warhammer is like, the perfect thing for bay. like ignore transformers and give him a baneblade and orks.
>>
>>50201374
Yeah, you're right, God Emperor Trump was totally the ticket. Thank God for 40k.
>>
What is the connection between Warhammer and Trump getting elected, exactly?
>>
>>50201374
because god knows that the masses were swayed by 40k
>>
File: God emperor trump.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
God emperor trump.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>50201400

Huffpost, nytimes, dailybeast, vox, aj+, even CNN all have articles about the rise of people fanatically referring to him as "God Emperor Trump".

It was pretty main-stream thing for a 40k reference.
>>
>>50201386
You know what? Fuck it, I'd watch this.
>>
>>50201309
>Quentin Tarantino
all of my YES!!!!
>>
>>50201386
That would kinda fit actually...
>>
File: 1441575474201.jpg (155KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1441575474201.jpg
155KB, 894x894px
I feel like it should be about guard or rouge traders or something, and only have space marines show up at the very end. I feel like most screenwriters would just blow their load 5 minutes into the film and have drop pods just raining down.

It should be like alien...barely ever see em...then BOOM
>>
>>50201309
>Quentin Tarantino
No thanks. Salamanders players are already insufferable enough.
>>
>>50201277
Valerian isn't a young adult dystopian book series, it's a series of pulpy comics from the '60s. It's just that when the film was being made, they decoded to abandon the influential aesthetic of the original in favor of bland generic modern sci-fi.
If that happened to 40K I would fucking boycott it. Aesthetics matter, people.
>>
>>50201486
my girlfriend voted for trump cause she hated hillary clinton, and thought that the 'god emperor trump' thing was a dune refrence
>>
>>50201787
>>
>>50201277
I totally forget they were making Valerian, I'm... not confident about it.
I mean, I don't give a shit about respecting the stories but it have its own atmosphere and if there is one thing adaptations almost never do is managing that.
>>
>>50201386
But TMNT 2 was a failure.

>>50201598
This would be best.
>>
>>50201598
I think a kind of story telling how in a world with super humans who spit acid, daemon gods who bestow great power on to dicks who jack off with barbed wire and planet eating space monsters, a generic human can do alot would be nice.
also Baneblades, Basilisks, sexy Eldar waifus, Valhallan Ice warriors killing Orks, Tau, and Chaos with a Michael Bay level of explosions would be high quality
>>
>>50202005
>>50201598
Also i feel like an intro scene showing off the SPESS MEHRENS and Zenos would be neat as a way to show how big the world was and how small your average guardsman was. That would be the stuff in the trailer so they dont spoiler later action
>>
>>50201486
I had the idea to look up any articles that made references to the Trump memes. The deadpan and completely sincere belief that some of them have in regards to our seriousness when referring to him as "The God Emperor" is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>50202046
Links?
>>
>>50201277

Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?

HERETICS!
>>
Personally I'd do a guard movie focused around a squad that find a marine that had gotten trapped in the last war the planet had and went into hiberantion before being woken up by the guard squad. I'd play up the guardsmen meeting and SM for the first time and make sure the SM got plenty of the mid-high level Astartes feats like dodging bullets and shit

Then at the very end I'd kill him off in an instant as they run into a chaos cult that the entire movie foreshadows like crazy but never directly menions as the fuckers turn out to be a Khornete cult that managed get Kharn the Betrayer to the battlefield. The last few minutes of the film would be stills of the rest of the squad dying intercut by images of the rest of the planet falling to Chaos
>>
>40K gets a big hollywood adaption
>it looks AMAZING visually and acoustically
>gets stuffed with SJW subversive messages, quipy writing and a forced love story that takes away from the actual plot of the film
>>
>>50201787
>>50201838
>pulpy
Not really, not by 60's american comics standard anyway. In france/europe we tend to differenciate comics and "bandes dessinées" (literally "drawn strips").

It was mostly a sci-fi adventure story. And I should say "is" because it's still running in some form, and the latest volumes made by the original authors got published well into the 2000's.
>>
>>50202102
You are only mission female space marines to complete your set
>>
>>50202117
Please fuck no. Also i would be only ok with the hollywood sjw stuff if it is a white guy with an eldar to simulate hollywood's hard on for racemixing.
>>
File: Uwe_Boll_motivational.jpg (53KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Uwe_Boll_motivational.jpg
53KB, 750x600px
>>50201277
You know in your heart of hearts, there is only one man that we can have to do a 40K movie.
>>
I want Ridley Scott doing a 40k movie. The man knows how to do shooty scenes that mean something instead of the explosions for the sake of explosions that are Bay's movies.

>>50202218
Uwe Boll retired. Says the market is dead. He isn't doing movies any more.
>>
>>50202218
m shamalamadingdong would fit.
>>
>>50202260
>movie featuring Alpha Legion
It fits.
>>
>>50202278
it really does
>>
>>50202068
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/god-emperor-trump-6-critical-dangers-trumps-fanatical-cult-poses-to-america-video/

It's nowhere near a respected new source, but it's hilarious none the less.
>>
>>50201277
Ewe Boll
Yes I want it to be cheesy and bad.
>>
>>50201598
I can see it now.
>Guard fort in the middle of nowhere
>sudden attack by ork waaaghh!!! that will destroy an imperial colony if not stopped.
> Guard calls for marine support against the xenons.
>Hold the orks back until marines show.
>1.5 hours of fighting and charector dev
>climax: just as orks are about to break through guard defenses...
>boom!!! pods start raining from the sky, marines show and kick ork ass.
>fin
>>
>>50202237
Of course the market is dead. He shot it twice in the chest and buried it in the desert after all.
>>
>God Emperor Trump
>it's a 40k reference
Didn't Dune call a dude "God Emperor" in the early 80s? Before 40k existed, at least?
>>
>>50202328
Yes it did. Very likely the origin for the God-Emperor at all
>>
>>50201277
>that pic
I don't think people understand how little the general public cares for 40k. It's like, 90% is unaware of it's existence and of the 10% that is aware of what it is, I think less 2% are 'fans' that play and enjoy the game.

How can someone be surprised we don't have a 40k movie? Frankly...It's like being surprised nobody wanted to turn Darkover into a HBO series. Actually, Darkover at least has the weight of the author of The Mists of Avalon (a rather respected and mainstream known fantasy) behind it. But it's too niche, so it will never be. And I like Darkover. i can live with that.

Why can't 40kids just accept the fact people don't want to touch their franchise of choice?

>inb4: it was just a joke bruh

Even if this post was, the whine 'why no 40k movie yet' is repeated in this board enough that it justify adressing it.
>>
>>50202328
>40k God Emperor is the pinnacle of humanity.
>Dune God Emperor is a worm-like monstrosity.

Guess to which analogy /pol/ would flock to.
>>
>>50202373
The worm like monstrosity, as demonstrated
>>
>>50202373
Having played Emperor: Battle for Dune, I understand the feeling.

>>50202378
Nah, she lost the elections.
>>
>>50202366
>It's like, 90% is unaware of it's existence and of the 10% that is aware of what it is, I think less 2% are 'fans' that play and enjoy the game.

Hey Kids! Did you know that 99% of all statistics on the internet are unsourced and probably pulled out of someone's ass?
>>
>>50201277
I think I'd like to see an inquisitorial film

It'd start out as being like a murder mystery with the inquisitor having to find out what the chaos cult is up to, in the middle of a battlefield. A suspicious death or a mark of chaos where none should be. Then it's off to investigate everything, with the effects of war being felt everywhere. Throughout it all, Orks are attacking everything. At the very end however, I'd like to see the chaos cult ALMOST succeeding and rising up to fight against the imperial guard from within until the Inquisitor calls down the Astartes in drop pods.

That's the kinda movie i'd like to see.
>>
File: Happy Turtle.jpg (32KB, 498x480px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Turtle.jpg
32KB, 498x480px
>>50201923

I'm looking forward to it. When I met the author, he said it was shaping up to be a pretty good adaptation so far, but you might want to read the source comic first. Luckily he had one on hand, so I am prepared and hype.
>>
>>50202366
Did countless masses really give a fuck about BloodRayne games?

No, not really, and yet those got a shitty live-action film.
>>
>>50201277
Why don't we just start a petition
Enough people sign it, it bumps up to most signed petition
More people who see it will start googling it and then bam
A big studio gives a thought and sees its profitability
From there on out it's up to GeeDubs
>>
>>50202440
Does any video game to movie adaptation resemble the original? I mean, if I tried to play Resident Evil as Alice does it, I'm sure I'll get wrecked.
>>
>>50202089
Everything except for the spoileree bit is ok, that stuff is just Retarded. That is just Grimderp for the sake of Grimderp that will
A) leave the, audience who mostly came for an adaptation of a franchise, not a wannabe band of Brothers IIINN SPHEESSS, with a bitter taste and an unsatisfying end
B) Severly limit options for a sequel
And
C) Piss off a majority of the 40k fanbase, as now the entire movie plot and development gets upstaged by a giant "CHAOS IS INEVITABLE, WE'RE NUMBER ONE!" Wankfest of an ending (seriously, using even Tyranids, or Necrons and having them win wouldn't have been as bad).
>>
>>50202454
>>50202454
Come on chaps get on it
>>
>>50201486
arent all of those some disgusting liberal web sites?
>>
>>50202507
Fully agree
What petition site should we use?
>>
>>50202507
Come on guys if /pol/ could meme a god into re existence and win a US election we could at least try and get a 40k movie off the ground
>>
>>50202471
...Mortal Kombat?
>>
>>50202623
>>50202593
>>50202454

Lets ask Christopher Nolan...
>>
>>50202499

But Anon, Chaos is inevitable. The movie is just being true to lore :^)
>>
>>50201277
>book series that got Trump elected
Is this another "40kiddies think they have more relevance than they actually do" episode?
>>
Jesus christ I can't wait for this bullshit to be over, I'm tired of fucking poltards poisoning 40k with their trump bullshit.

But beyond that there should be a Imp Guard movie be like the omnibus where you show different levels of the guard from them winning like champs to getting fucked over by administratum error.
>>
>>50201414
This. If anyone actually gave a damn about 40K, GW wouldn't be constantly on the verge of bankruptcy
>>
>>50202657
Yesssss
How should we get his email
>>
>>50202454
You forget anon, GeeDubs did back a movie for 40K....

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Ultramarines-A-Warhammer-40-000-Movie/Full?id=53739

I'd say, fuck GeeDubs. If thats the best we can get out of them, then we're screwed worse than when ultramar got eaten by tyrannids.
>>
>>50202703
We'll put in the movie that GeeDubs can't direct it
>>
>>50201486
Right, because 40K didn't totally steal the whole "God Emperor" thing from Dune or anything.

Just like 40K invented the concept of a space marine.
>>
>>50202713
He wasn't saying 40k invented the name, just that it was the iteration of the concept they were referring to. I find it likely, considering all the fan art.
>>
>>50202328
Most of 40K is just a shitty Dune bootleg with random Heavy Metal comics inserted in between the pages at random
>>
>>50202713

It didn't invent such things, no, but it did refine and popularize them. The Warhammer settings are pretty much directly responsible for inspiring all modern sci-fi and fantasy, without GW these geners would be all but non-existent.
>>
>>50202373
But Leto II is the pinnacle of humanity. By removing himself from humanity he was allowed to look at the system as a whole save it from itself. He took on the role of tyrant out of love for all the things he revoked from humanity and knowing that it would bring his death.

40K Emps was just an autistic, self-righteous faggot with a respawn button.
>>
>>50202754
>The Warhammer settings are pretty much directly responsible for inspiring all modern sci-fi and fantasy

You fool! Do you know what autism you've unleashed?
>>
>>50202754
>it did refine and popularize them
With who?

I promise you more people know of the God-Emperor of Dune than they do of 40K's paltry ripoff.

And as for "refining" it, 40K did nothing of the sort. Leto II is a far more refined and fleshed out character and everything else 40K ripped from Dune such as Guild Navigators, Fish Speakers, and Face Dancers and the Bene Tleilax in general were all superior in Dune
>>
>>50202754
>The Warhammer settings are pretty much directly responsible for stealing from all modern sci-fi and fantasy
FTFY
>>
>>50202777
>But 40k Emps is the pinnacle of humanity. By removing himself from humanity he was allowed to look at the system as a whole save it from itself. He took on the role of tyrant out of love for all the things he revoked from humanity and knowing that it would bring his death.

>Leto II was just a gay-ass worm monster.
>>
File: 40kTV.jpg (1MB, 994x3404px) Image search: [Google]
40kTV.jpg
1MB, 994x3404px
>>
>>50202328
Mid 60's, but yeah. Dune also had a Navagator cast, a group of mutants who were the only ones who could pilot ship jumps.
>>
>>50202877
I don't know who that generic space marine Sean bean is playing.....but I like it
>>
>>50201386
Micheal Bay could probably do Deff Skwadron justice,maybe?

Hopefully he wouldn't mangle the plot too much
>>
>>50202856
But Emps never removed himself from humanity. He just kept on respawning as different important people and fucked everything up every time he tried to. Also he never wanted to die, he wanted to live and be praised forever.

He's basically just Baron Harkonnen with an extended lifespan, except even more of a faggot
>>
>>50202359
The ancient Byzantines and Iranians had rulers that were called god-emperor, the word is much older than is commonly presumed.
>>
>>50203012
Of course they did, as the black library decrees, the emperor was born in Anatolia, in the days of ancient Sumeria. Thus His Lordship, the Holy God Emperor was able to guide his children through the ages.
>>
>>50201374
>implying the god of Chaos Kek didn't will Trump into power.
>>
>>50202877
Pls anon no. Some of those actors are awful
>>
>>50201277
Full Metal Jacket in space, except the Space Vietnam part should be actually interesting, exciting and horrifying.

So
>bumfuck world
>bumfuck and his friends get conscripted to IG
>training, interspersed with life in the Imperium
>deploy to another kind of Imperial world
>orks, nids or Chaos rampaging everywhere
>bumfuck and his IG platoon get raped
>Space Marines rescue the day!
>except Space Marines are basically sociopathic, inhumanly focused Jihadists that don't understand the IG just want to go back to their families and live etc.

>>50201309
This is an innately pleb conception of movies, WH40k and these 2 directors.

Christopher Nolan is about trying to recreate myth in reality (so he would make 40k to realistic to function) and Tarantino is about film and TV as a part of culture, and 40k doesn't really have film and tv references at it's heart so doesn't interest him.
>>
>>50203012
Except we already knew 40k very liberally cribbed Dune amongst other things.
>>
>>50202754
>warhams
>more popular than Dune
Excuse me, I need to go die of laughter now.
>>
>>50202703
Just got done watching, I actually liked it. Sure, it's no Alien, Star Wars, or Stargate movie. But considering how limited their budget must have been, it was a pleasant couple hours of time spent.
>>
>>50203668
Just like 40K is entirely awful.
>>
>>50201277
Valerian isn't YA fiction, but that's already been mentioned. Luc Besson is kinda hit or miss, but I have faith this will be a hit. It seems more on the Fifth Element side of things rather than the Lucy side.
>>
So... Who's getting cast as Creed?
>>
>>50202754
>The Warhammer settings are pretty much directly responsible for inspiring all modern sci-fi and fantasy,
Lolwut? Are we surely talking about setting who didn't contribue anything new in genres except green orcs?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 414x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 414x357px
Just remake black hawk down in the 40k universe.

IG crash lands into dark eldar forge world, fight their way out, add some spess marens at the end to show how much more powerful a battle brother really is, sequel?
>>
File: Dead Men Walking.jpg (363KB, 512x821px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Men Walking.jpg
363KB, 512x821px
>>50201277
Honestly, I wouldn't want to do a movie (I think an HBO/Netflix show about the Horus Heresy or something would be better), but if I did, it'd be an adaptation of Dead Men Walking. It has an every-man protagonist the audience could easily identify with, and who doesn't really comprehend the setting he lives in, so it works for audience members who aren't familiar with 40k. Additionally, it's grimdark af and gives a good overview of the feel and aesthetic of the setting. I'd want to use unknown actors for most of the characters, though it'd be cool to get Michael Fassbender to be the Krieger Colonel, and I'd want Germans for all the Kriegers in general.
>>
>>50201386
>honestly.. warhammer is like, the perfect thing for bay
im more inclined to Zach snyder.
the tone and atmosphere of 300 would translate perfectly into W40k
>>
>>50204316
>>
>>50202089
>And then Chaos out of fucking nowhere
I didn't know that Black Library posted on /tv/
>>
>>50204354
>Dark Eldar forge world
Literally doesn't exist. Also 40k is a horrible universe to make an adaptation out of. There's some novels written in it that are some of my favorite books ever but a lot of them are just complete bullshit that are not true to their own setting.
>>
>>50204534
Casting Ron Perlman as Creed would do the movie the disservice of not casting Ron Perlman as a Chaos warmaster.
>>
>>50201277
give it to refn, i want an artistic film about people stuck in the warp
>>
>>50204591
>Literally doesn't exist
Forge world under dark eldar assault.
World the dark eldar use for resources and construction.
Et fucking cetera until something sticks.
>>
>>50201277
1) Fuck this image Valerian is a pulpy french comic and god dammit I want my generations 5th Element.

2) Director: Neill Blomkamp
Script: Dan Abnett
Actors: Depends on the story.
>>
>>50201414
Did I ever say that 40k had anything to do with it?
>>
>>50202877

No women on that? Not getting made.
>>
>>50204353
I don't feel like putting in the effort to make a collage for you, but have you seen what fantasy looks like nowadays? When that guy says "modern" fantasy, he probably doesn't mean the 80s, but rather all the shit that's been popping up after the hood-and-scythe age of the mid-2000s.
>>
>>50205074
>but have you seen what fantasy looks like nowadays?
High fantasy inspired by Warcraft and DnD. Low inspired by Witcher and GoT.
>>
>>50201334
i think there is one boys club book

but thats not what got trump elected it was a combination of hillarys treason and the american peoples refusal to vote 3rd party
still i suppose the result could have been worse
>>
40k is too fucking vast for a movie.
>>
>>50202037
could work
>>
>>50201309
>the make everything real guy and the talky guy
>for a 40k movie
you want either Bay or Del Toro
>>
>>50203737
I vote for this. I miss when space marines were brainwashed warrior monks who do nothing but train and pray and oil their armor until they get called to go fuck up some xenos
>>
There is only one director who can do the kind of the mad awesomeness 40k demands: George Miller. Fury Road is Earth during the Age of Strife as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>50204480
>who doesn't really comprehend the setting he lives in, so it works for audience members who aren't familiar with 40k
i have not read it but that does sound perfect
>>
>>50204515
i auctualy want snyder on a bayoneta film
it lets him destroy buildings and put in empty religious iconography
>>
File: neon_genesis_evangelion_001.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
neon_genesis_evangelion_001.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
>>50205401
Just have him direct the live action adaptation of Destruction and Empty Religious Iconography: The Mango.
>>
>>50202218
Postal was a very good movie.
>>
>>50202877
please no more marine stuff...
I would prefer a film off cyaphas cain, gregor eisehorn, Gaunt, Kal jerico or a rogue trader.
Marines should have been seen brieftly, doing awesome things, not being the average joe of the movie.
>>
File: Kersh Pic 3.jpg (124KB, 704x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Kersh Pic 3.jpg
124KB, 704x1028px
EVERYBODY STOP NOW

Who here has read Legion of the Damned?

Because we need a Legion of the Damned movie.
>>
>>50204480
>>50205395
It's less him not comprehending the setting and more him taking the vidreels as an accurate portrayal of the setting. He understands who the Emperor was, knows the process of joining the Imperial Guard and a jist of how the PDF works. His confusion between the Necrons and the Krieger's would be pretty funny to see on the big screen.

On that note, however, the vidreels could make for good exposition to give a regular viewing audience a taste of what the setting has to offer while also setting the tone.
>>
>>50201486
And pepe made international news as a newly recognized hate symbol, even in german and french newspapers
>>
>>50201309
>Tarantino directing 40k
personal taste aside, it is barely a worse idea than having Michael Bay direct a movie about the holocaust.
>>
File: necrons.jpg (119KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
necrons.jpg
119KB, 400x565px
Turn dead men walking into a film
>>
>>50201374
You didn't see the video of Hillary "waging war" on Pepe did you?
>>
>>50205594
I still can't but wonder what Hillary's team was thinking when they decided to push the white supermancist meme-narrative.

Probably nothing given how her campaign pretty much was "vote for me because I'm not Trump".

>>50205598
>Michael Bay direct a movie about the holocaust.

Well Nazis blew up at least couple patches of undesirables (they stopped doing so because it was deemed too inhumane and psychologically damaging) so he wouldn't be that bad fit.
>>
>>50205430
good lord no he would fuck up the characters.
>>
>>50205633
But anon it's impossible to fuck up shit characters.
>>
>>50201277
I'd have a whole bunch of movies like Disney is doing now with Star Wars. Probably all focused on the Forces of the Imperium because they're the most relatable faction for a human audience.

I'd have flagship series of 3-5 movies that's a pretty clear good vs evil story with not-so-subtle Tolkeinesque overtones, pitting IG and Space Marines against the forces of Khorne.

Then another primary movie series that's more focused, with a smaller Guard force and their struggles, but still with a fantastical feel to it. Think James Cameron or maybe Paul Verhoeven.

Then a bunch of smaller-budget one shots: gritty realistic IG/MT operators operating, an Inquisitor rooting out heretics on a trail that leads back to the Inquisition itself, a Vindicare or Callidus assassin doing his or her thing (possible LCB adaptation?), fanatical SoBs purging equally insane DEldars, that kind of shit.
>>
>>50205633
That would be pretty difficult. I mean, let's look at the main characters:
>No! please don't make me drive the super awesome giant fightan robutt again! I hate when I have to be a god-killing badass!
>I got my first Ph.D when I was 10 but now I'm failing fifth grade
>...
>>
>>50201374
>>50201395
>>50203090
Memes didn't do shit. Trump scraped a win because the Republican Party has spent the last 4 years doing everything they could to ensure Hillary wouldn't win.

Anybody could have won. A picture of Reagan taped to a balloon could have won, and probably would have won the popular vote too.
>>
>>50205677
he fucked up adrian viedt
all he had to fucking do was make him not menacing one fucking task and he fucked the whole movie (he fucked it in other ways but still)
>>
>>50201308
this.
>>
>>50205686
What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously Hilary pretty much shot herself in the foot, the Republicans didn't have to do shit. She'll align herself with whatever is popular just so she can get elected, She has actively fucked over the American public by essentially telling banks and corporations how to fuck over the plebs, she has bombed sheepards in the desert to get oil for her business buddies. Hillary fucked herself over, no one else.
>>
>>50205732
Either way, not memes.
>>
>>50205732
From a foreign view, Hillary seems to have done very little wrong apart from being friends with business groups and being a lawyer.

So where did all this Hilary is the devil stuff come from? She seemed to have a more thought out plan than Trump.
>>
Vampire controlling Zombies movies soon, Anons.
>>
>>50205732
Being a war criminal has pretty much been essential to every US president ever since they created that category of crime.

Honestly, if the US would accept the Genevea courts, they'd have to build a pipline from the Oval Office to the human right's courtrooms and every new president would chuck the old one in as their first act.
>>
>>50201277
Am I the only one, who thinks that a 40K wouldn't work out?
Also, didn't GW wanted to pitch a movie to hollywood in the 90's?
>>
>>50202411
Eisenhorn books would make a good TV serial, too long for a movie to not destroy too many important details. Some of the Gaunts Ghost's books would be good movie material though.
>>
>>50205831
Both parties in the US represent the same things except for a handful of non-issues they like to parade to distract from the fact that our two party system is effectively a sham with a single federalist party calling the shots. A lot of people realized that when Obama was elected on his "Change" platform, and then expanded on all of Bush's most hated policies. He didn't even manage to fulfill any of his relatively simple campaign promises like closing Gitmo. Literally the only thing he accomplished was the ACA, which ended up turning into a gigantic clusterfuck when it was effectively rewritten from scratch by the insurance companies.

Hillary is the embodiment of the establishment, and embraces that reputation, when the entire country wants a meaningful change from our current course. The dems already voted for Bernie (another political outsider) over Hillary, but got shot down when she cheated in the primary (which was never supposed to be fair; the DNC is a private organization and not part of the government), and when she advanced to the general election where she was pitted against another outsider and without any more power to cheat than her opponent, she got her ass handed to her.

Also, it's looking more and more like Trump actually had a plan the entire time; he's just been playing his hand close to his chest. I've got to say, it'll be refreshing to have a president for once that underpromises and overdelivers, rather than vice versa.
>>
>>50206040
Trump seems to not understand that Russia wants a weaker US, not a friend, and that antidemocratic forces like China are trying to use his pull back to strengthen their power at the expense of 50 years of peace and development.

it's a sad day when a Republican refuses to answer the call of international democracy.
>>
>>50206040
>promises change
>no change happens unless you count expanding bush jr's spying programs as change
>people still go best president evah1!1!!!1!
>less spoken about his nobel the better

It is a sad day when the shade of your skin is enough to determine how good president you were.
>>
>>50206040
>I've got to say, it'll be refreshing to have a president for once that underpromises and overdelivers, rather than vice versa.
But Trump overpromised all the time. Hell, muh wall is the easiest part of his polices, and the rest will be just GOP polices with a Trump makeover.
>>
>>50206079
>[current president] is the worst president of all times

Ah, a 200 year old meme still going strong.
>>
>>50206040
Sorry, that was borderline incoherent, I'll try greentexting the last twenty years of American presidents:
>Bill Clinton signs a bunch of trade deals that send tons of jobs to Asia and kill the Mexican economy, forcing them to jump the border in even greater numbers to work shitty jobs in the US
>Bush gets us into an endless war in the middle east (Afghanistan may not be his fault, but Iraq certainly is) and uses it as an excuse to expand and abuse executive authority
>Obama takes advantage of widespread hatred for Bush's policies to get elected, then immediately flips and becomes Bush terms 3 and 4. Expands the abuse of executive authority to levels that should have him tried by the ICC for crimes against humanity
>Hillary somehow thinks it's a good idea to market herself as an extension of the current administration, as if people haven't been trying to vote against the status quo for at least 8 years

>>50206054
Either way, he's still a lot less likely to get us into a war. I guarantee you that Hillary already had plans made to start a war with one of at least three countries as soon as they offered any sort of provocation.

>>50206119
The wall was always just a meme. If anyone was actually interested in ending illegal immigration from Mexico, the solution would be to end NAFTA and for states to enforce their minimum wages for illegal and migrant workers.

>>50206167
Not the worst maybe, but definitely no better than his predecessors by any measure you choose.
>>
>>50206186
>the solution would be to end NAFTA

Nafta has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Outsourcing jobs maybe, but illegal immigration, no.

>and for states to enforce their minimum wages for illegal and migrant workers.

You would think this would have the effect of curbing hiring illegal workers, but Alabama tried this and had a huge drop in productivity with no effect on unemployment. Until Americans get over the idea of manual labor being 'beneath' them, it's going to result in either continued hiring of illegals or a labor crisis.
>>
>>50206054
Why do you think that Russia wants to be enemies with USA.
USA has been the one that has been antagonizing Russia during most of the last decade. During Bush reign, USA and Russia had pretty decent relationship, that has only deteriorated since.

There is zero reason for why USA, Europe, and Russia should be enemies, other than the interests of few globalist elites.
The peoples of USA, Russia and Europe have far more common with one another, than they differ. We also share far more with one another than any of us share with africans, arabs, or asians.

If the West and Russia worked together, no power on earth could oppose us.
>>
>>50206186
Even CNN had a clip about how the Wall is totally feasible to do in even just 4 years.
It ain't some impossible feat. It is in fact, remarkably simple. Just dig a trench, and place pre fabricated 20 or something feet tall concrete slabs in that trench, and vola, a fucking wall.

The cost itself is minuscule when compared to the amount of money USA spends of foreign aid and how much money illegal immigrants send back to mexico.
>>
>>50206258
NAFTA is the reason why Mexicans have no jobs worth working in Mexico. If you get rid of the financial pressure on one end (minimum wage only), there's still pressure on the other side forcing people across the border.

If jobs in Mexico are paying $15/hr and agricultural jobs in the US are paying $12/hr, American farmers wouldn't be able to hire illegal Mexican immigrants even if they wanted to. Then they'd have to catch up with the rest of the 21st century and start automating things.
>>
>>50206292
I wasn't commenting on the feasibility of the wall. I was commenting on the fact that it's in nobody's best interest to have the entire agricultural workforce of the country dry up overnight (assuming the wall was actually effective)
>>
>>50202827
>Dune is trash tier fantasy with
pretentions of being literature
>>
I want to see a movie or season about 3 Imperial Knights, both being dead killy and showcasing the intrigue of succession and upholding the house name. Not SoIaF level but I would like to see some backbiting, plotting, and maybe show how Imperial houses have a hard time finding bodies to put in Knights because of the constant errant warfare, and how Mechanicum houses can suffer without the guidance of the Orders Famulus.
>>
>>50206292
>coyotes having been digging tunnels underground a half mile long for years
>a "wall" is going to stop a thing
>>
>>50206324
>NAFTA is the reason why Mexicans have no jobs worth working in Mexico.

Por que?
NAFTA caused jobs to be outsourced TO Mexico, not away from it. Other trade agreements then shifted things to China and SE Asia, where it's hard to compete with literal slave labor.

Also, widespread $15/hr jobs in Mexico are highly unlikely in the near future, not with a civil war in all but name going on across Central America.
>>
>>50206054
Putin has become a zero sum thinker. Other countries becoming weaker makes Russia (and him) relatively stronger.
>>
>>50206429
Solved by deep enough foundation and sensors that detect tremors in the soil that would indicate something burrowing underneath the foundation.
>>
>>50206258
>Until Americans get over the idea of manual labor being 'beneath' them, it's going to result in either continued hiring of illegals or a labor crisis.

Why should rich country like America have an agriculural and low added value manufacturing sector?
>>
>>50206442
NAFTA caused $2/hr wage slavery jobs to be outsourced to Mexico. It extracts money from the Mexican economy and diverts it to the US.
>>
>>50201277
SATURDAY CARTOON WITH ORKS WHEN
>>
>>50206498
Because any self sufficient country ought to have that sort of sector.
Besides, there is nothing wrong with agricultural and "low added value" work.
It is honest work, that has fed families for generations.

The work and livelihood of people is more important, than the profit margins of some rich wallstreets kikes, who are the only benefactors of globalism and deporting of "low value" jobs to other nations where they can be done at even lower value.
Globalism kills the middle class.
>>
>>50206498
>agriculural
Because there's actually pretty good money in agricultural industries as well as there being a national security element. They can, and sometimes do pay their workers quite well; a lot of people simply won't take those jobs.

>NAFTA caused $2/hr wage slavery jobs to be outsourced to Mexico. It extracts money from the Mexican economy and diverts it to the US.

As opposed to what? Removing NAFTA might maybe bring those jobs back to the US(more likely they'll just get replaced with automation). It's not going to increase wages in Mexico. If they had a real minimum wage, or if NAFTA was renegotiated to include one, that might do it.

And none of this does anything about actual slavery in other regions.
>>
File: LoD_Legionnaires_Battle.png (2MB, 746x996px) Image search: [Google]
LoD_Legionnaires_Battle.png
2MB, 746x996px
Come on, who here has read Legion of the Damned by Rob Sanders?
>>
>>50206636
You're still thinking in terms of American companies. The whole point of NAFTA was to kill off Mexican companies, which is why it's impossible to point to any Mexican companies as viable alternative employers for Mexicans currently working in the American agricultural industry.
>>
>>50202588
Yes.
>>
>>50201309
>Nolan
Tries to make everything as realistic as possible, and is decent at making insane premises seem plausible in the real world.

>Tarantino
Needlessly witty dialogue and pop culture references, makes the most overrated mediocrity ever.

Fuck both your choices for this. Any Warhammer movie would be entirely decided by it's tone; grim and dark, but also campy, silly and ridiculous. To that end I say take a bunch of the guys who made Dredd, a bunch from Snowpiercer, and the rest from Event Horizon, throw them all together and you now have something that actually might look and feel like Warhammer.
>>
>>50201277
Erasmus Brosdau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
>>
>>50206636
Except that, for most part, agriculture in first world countries flat out can't survive without huge tariffs against external competition and massive subsidies.
>>
Man the chick in Valerian has the most serious case of resting bitch face I have ever seen.
>>
>>50201277
Plot:

Starts off with big name actor playing a Gue'vasa on a Tau world. begins SUPER generic, almost pg, maybe pg-13. "everything is so cool, we live in harmony with these super advanced aliens and have robots!" Let the audience think they walked into another hollywood space adventure.

Then, imperium strikes. completely and suddenly changes the tone. Violence is brutal and sadistic. We learn about imperial cultural with all its slaves, drugs, prostitutes, and 1984-like domestic spying and paranoia.

Protagonist uncovers how the tau are actually feminizing, sterilizing, and in some places starving or executing humans. Starts identifying with the ultra-nationalist, hyper masculine imperium.

Becomes a spy for the inquisiton, helps call down sphess muhreens, and ends the story as just another catholic space nazi.
>>
File: Implying Pain.png (378KB, 851x1006px) Image search: [Google]
Implying Pain.png
378KB, 851x1006px
story begins with the pdf of a paradise world detecting bizarre phantom ships on the long range scanners of their planetary defence network, the ships are present for only a few seconds before disappearing

the soldiers report this to their superiors who ask the tech-priests to look for errors in the machine

the tech-priests find that someone has deliberately sabotaged the machine at about the same time as their imperial navy garrison goes dark

then an explosion of darkness eclipses the sun and most of the cities lights fail

what follows in an hour of harrowing psychological horror as our pdf garrison tries to defend itself from an unknown enemy that hides in the shadows and murders them in a variety of horrible ways

towards the end of the movie its just the pdf arms man and his love interest left alive for all we know, everyone else is either dead or missing.

they're being chased by spectres, monsters they can barely see except for the glowing green optics of their helmets, they chase the MC down, back them into a corner and the love interest proposes a suicide pact, the only problem is who goes first, the MC kills his love interest then attempts to kill himself only for his weapon to malfunction.

he charges outside screaming in rage and sees the darkness withdraw suddenly, taking the monsters with them.

moments later the space marines smash into the planet guns blazing and pursue the shadows, desperately seeking vengeance for the dead, leaving the MC in horror over what he's done.

movie ends.
>>
>>50202398
Well, go on, give us some statistics about the percentage of the human population that plays Warhammer.
>>
>>50206429
>traffic cams haven't stopped people from speeding, so lets just remove any and all speed limits
>>
>>50202218
If you haven't seen Rampage yet, do so. Damn good movie.
>>
>>50205831
You got all of that from mainstream media, didn't you?

>>50206054
>Trump seems to not understand that Russia wants a weaker US

No, he understands Putin wants Russia stronk.
>>
>>50201309
>Fucking pleb
It should be directed by Jodrowsky
and it's lenght should be 20*hours
>>
>>50207619
>A wall will completly stop the mexican problem.
>it was tried in berlin a long time ago and it worked, trust me!!
>>
>>50207619
>Walls/ fences don't work, now watch as I build a fence around my mansion to keep out the rabble.
>Guns don't help prevent crime and nobody needs one for self defence, except my bodyguards to protect me and mine of course
>The 1% have too much money, trust me my 80k a year Harvard economics course told me so.
>Muslims have nothing to do with violence, and don't let them hear you say otherwise or they'll cut your head off.
>All US gov't employees and departments are inherently racist, which is why we need to give the US gov't more power to combat racism.

Leftists really are the dumbest people in human history. It would actually be really amusing except for the fact that these faggots are allowed to vote.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.