[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playable in standard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (10KB, 178x248px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 178x248px
Playable in standard?
>>
>>50194241
na
>>
I don't think so. Losing Languish really, really hurts.
What are black's good removal options, anyway? Murder, Grasp of Darkness, Unlicensed Disintegration if you're in red, and is that it? This thing needs serious removal to back it up and I don't think that's available at the moment.
But, then again, I have been wrong before.
>>
It's definitely playable in THE ANT FORMAT
>>
No. 6 mana for a 5/5 with a mini-board wipe and a shitty reanimation effect? What you need for it to be standard is to cut the price to (2)BB, cut the board wipe effect, cut the price of the reanimation ability, and give the reanimated creatures haste with no eot exile effect.
>>
Are you really that retarded ?

First of all he is 45/5 ...with FLYING

He can REANIMATE ON ITS OWN

He can generate ENERGY for other stuff if opponent has no creatures

He can WHIPE THE BOARD vs aggro

only drawback is BBB but he is insane you have bad judgement
>>
>>50194332
Six mana board wipes aren't very useful against aggro. Maybe if we had one-drop mana dorks they could be considered, but you could just run a 4 or 5 drop sorcery instead and get it out a turn sooner.
>>
>>50194241
I guess he's okay in a black red control deck as a 1 of. Other than that you don't really want to be playing him due to mana restrictions
>>
>>50194241
If you for some reason want to run it over flaying tendrils to take out tokens, sure.
>>
>>50196123
daily reminder that flaying tendrils rapes zoo in modern
>>
>>50194241
Unplayable for one simple fact:

He lacks Massacre Wurm's "HEEEEYYYUU GUUUUYYYYSSSS" derp face.

God I love that goofy retard. Also helps that he double incentivizes being a late game Infest with the rest of his rules text. Demon of Deep Shit ain't got nothing on Derp Wurm.
>>
Playable with Panharmonicon, otherwise no.
>>
>>50197161
Panham makes everything playable though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.