[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat her, good hunters. What class does she belong to, if at all any?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Stat her, good hunters.

What class does she belong to, if at all any?
>>
Commoner. Now return to /v/.
>>
She's a non-combative construct with special abilities based around empowering others.

The person she's based on is the one with actual class levels.
>>
File: tumblr_nzhta1qt641tnu2myo1_1280.jpg (258KB, 669x1189px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzhta1qt641tnu2myo1_1280.jpg
258KB, 669x1189px
>>50193363
A basic construct, with admittedly some talents that let her train and improve hunters she works with.

Useful, helpful, but meek.

The superior is clearly the original, though the doll has its place.
>>
>>50193333
The doll doesn't use class levels. She's clearly a CR35 Aberration.
>>
>>50193333
Level 20 Waifu
>>
>>50194050
this is the correct answer

More seriously though, in game terms the doll is immortal but non-combatant. She'd probably be treated as a mechanic more than a character (i.e. there'd be rules for how interacting with the doll works and what affects the doll's actions have but no stats in the standard sense)
>>
>>50194137
Is she even attackable?
>>
>>50194266
She is, and she can die, but she simply returns the next time you appear in the Hunter's Dream.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.