[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Promethean Cult Sisters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

So I want to create a minor order of Sisters to pal around with my Salamanders and set shit on fire. Would Sisters that adopt practices from the Salamanders Promethean Cult be considered too radical? Also, any suggestions on name and paint scheme would be appreciated.
>>
>>50192931
Well you could fluff them as a minor order that is here originally to make sure the promethean cult doesn't derive to much from the ecclesiarchy, and who are watching over the salamander, to purge them just in case of heresy
passing all their time in contact with the local culture gradually influence them to become closer to the cult
>>
as for color, maybe this, with dark angel green instead of black ?
>>
>>50192931
>Would Sisters that adopt practices from the Salamanders Promethean Cult be considered too radical?
In some places, yes, but it's a big galaxy. And the Ecclessiarchy would probably consider that order to be too useful to disband on such minor charges, keeping an eye on an original SM chapter.

And don't forget to call the salamanders the great green ones.
>>
>>50193801
Ehh, The Ecclesiarchy at large already permits and encourages self mutilation for repentance. The Promethean cult is essentially a lot of that, but with fire, and with Vulkan as a major patron Saint.
>>
>>50192931
>Would Sisters that adopt practices from the Salamanders Promethean Cult be considered too radical?
space marine cults are seen as heretical, only tolerated by members of the church because the space marines themselves are directly related to the emperor

the promethean cult in particlar

There's nothing really stopping sisters from working with the salamanders amicably, but if they were going to just up and join the pagan mutants in their heretical dances, they wouldn't be sisters in the first place.
>>
>>50193845
How do Sisters see Space Marines? Do they revere them because of their connection to the emperor or look on them with suspicion.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.