[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biomancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_inline_nemfp0fCTY1r9lhsj.png (276KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nemfp0fCTY1r9lhsj.png
276KB, 500x282px
>By strengthening the lining of your stomach and esophagus and increasing the acidity of your stomach acid you can regurgitate it out and spit it at people and objects

>Your ligaments and sinew can be bent and strecthed in directions they normally couldn't allowing you an increased degree of flexibily combined with muscle control to allow you to dislocate limbs and joints at will

>You increase the keratin in your nails and turn them in claws and strenghten the muscles in your hands to allow you to make powerful claw swipes

>You can control you brain activity and heart rate to simulate being dead without thorough examination

What else could we do?
>>
Acidic healing semen.
>>
File: 1305760255694.png (185KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
1305760255694.png
185KB, 480x502px
>>50191603
>mfw

this is why we shouldn't have access to magic anon.
>>
>>50191603
Also, it causes the formation of cystic wombs that grow clones of yourself.
>>
>>50191603
How does the acid heal anything other than recent exposure to basic solutions?
>>
>>50191677
It etches into biological tissue and infects it with parasitic human fetuses.
>>
>>50191688
Fetuses are already parasitic.
>>
>>50191688
K
>>
>>50191563
>Carbon Nano-fiber reinforced bones and tissues
>Increase Rods and cones in eyes
>Improved nerve coatings
>increased lung capacity
>>
File: Zoom.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zoom.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>50191563
Loosen the tightness of ligaments and muscles around joints to allow for free range of movement and unhinged stretches.
>>
Any system that will let me play a Biomancer? I guess it would just be self buffing and science.
>>
>>50191731
Black Crusade, but that's 40K and might not be your thing.
>>
>>50191767
To be honest I know nothing about any Warhammer games.
>>
>>50191731
Mage the Awakening as an entire Arcanum about controlling Life in all its forms.
At the lower levels you can merely detect it, learn about, and "nudge" it. Then you control it, then enhance it, then warp it, then create it.

There's nothing quite like someone saying your ability to transform life into other forms is worthless as it only really works effectively on non-resisting creatures, of which almost everything will.

Before you render yourself undetectable to Lifeforms with the Practice of Veiling.
Then transform a gigantic fucking tree into its exact weight in furious fucking killer hornets.
>>
Having the ability to rapidly reallocate neural pathways in the brain to strengthen others such as lowering or completely shutting off your senses to strengthen others (i.e. I lower my ability to perceive color and taste and smell and reallocate the resources from those to my hearing and sense of touch)

Being able to trace back your heartbeats and count time that way.

Metabolize certain poisonous substances

Turn your sweat glands into venom glands.
>>
File: dead_space_7-wallpaper-480x272.jpg (33KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
dead_space_7-wallpaper-480x272.jpg
33KB, 480x272px
>>50191563
I have a problem with all of this. No good can come from any of this.
>>
>>50191603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o
kinda related.
>>
>>50191563
If you are going for pure convenience evolution, quick growing marrow-less bone-spines to hurl from hands and feet.
If you are the type of person that want's utility with draw backs, large growing gout crystals on the fingers and toes that can be shattered off like projectiles with strong enough movement, while severely limiting movement while not constantly removing them.
>>
>>50192242
I'm pretty sure you're just listing X-Men powers now.
>>
>>50192221

>lactating fire

Boner no! This is wrong But it feels so right

>>50192242

Maybe converting skin cells into bone as a form of armor?
>>
>>50191563
Mix the constantly regrowing teeth of sharks, the individually muscled teeth of a lamprey, and the ability of lizards to loose their tail and have it continue growing,
Bam detachable teeth that continue biting and ripping flesh after you run away.
>>
Your organs are covered in a layer of insulating fat and your muscles are particularly bulky as well has having dark splotches all over the place.

The Dark splotches are actually specialized muscles similar to the sort found in electric eels and allows you to similarly store and release electicity.

As a consequence you always look fat regardless of your physical fitness.
>>
Dramatically increased and accelerated hemopoiesis when injured
>>
File: Loran Darkbeast.jpg (72KB, 860x555px) Image search: [Google]
Loran Darkbeast.jpg
72KB, 860x555px
>>50192336

Can it allow my bones to animate?
>>
>>50191563
Maybe improve digestive efficiency? Increase percentage of nutrients and energy derived from everything and make the body stop doing that thing where if you don't eat at a certain frequency it starts acting like you're starving despite you having more than enough food?
>>
>>50192352
No but your bones would bleed alot once they animate.
>>
Maxillary sinuses now produce a venom, and no longer drain into nasal passage, instead draining down through teeth
>>
>>50191698
EXTRA parasitic.
>>
File: Kars_Ultimate_Form.jpg (170KB, 1280x634px) Image search: [Google]
Kars_Ultimate_Form.jpg
170KB, 1280x634px
>>50191563
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.