[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex in table top rog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1477701804727.jpg (60KB, 455x406px) Image search: [Google]
1477701804727.jpg
60KB, 455x406px
How do you real with a PC who wishes to have sex with some one else especially if it's an important NPC.

I'm dming and one of the guy I play with is trying to get into the pants of our cleric and idk how I should Handel it appropriately
>>
>>50183737
Make him roll a perform check
>>
>>50183737
Fuck you auto correct
>>
>>50183748
What do you mean like do I say he did a good job or just fade to black
>>
Discuss the boundaries of what's appropriate with your group and make your decision based on the common denominators.

Alternatively, just fade to black when things start getting lewd.
>>
>>50183753
If he rolled good, he did good and the cleric is pleased

If he rolled shit, it was horrible and the cleric is not impressed
>>
>>50183737
maybe the NPC just tells him to Bach the fuck off
>>
>>50183760
And how do I handle the after math they wake up in bed and they feel based on a dice check roll
>>
>>50183769
+1 to all skill checks the following day
>>
Everyone is say that they are OK with lewd shit but I'm just not
>>
>>50183784
Like +1 to cha or +1 to some other trait
>>
>>50183737
For starters you could probably use the Hornpipe piece from Water Music as the flirtatious interaction between the two blossoms into a lovely infatuation.
You can move on to Sarabande as the two experience a falling out due to the complications of the life of adventurers. (Clerical Chastity, miscommunications, succubus home-wrecker) Keep it brief, eveyone hates that part of the rom-com
And finally move on to Messiah when they make up be sure to time the consummation of their love with the Hallellujah chorus.
You have great taste OP, I'm partial to Vivaldi but at least your not a Bach fanboy, he's way too overplayed in the concert halls.
>>
>>50183808
>what does all mean
All skill checks
I don't know what system you use, but say +1 to hit then? And so on.

Having good sex makes you happy
Of course there should be a -1 penalty if he fails, like he goes soft in the middle of things and gets depressed for a day so there is a penalty
>>
File: bach.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bach.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>50183768
The puns! Too hot to Handel!
>>
>>50183820
Get a load of this mang
>>
>>50183769
depends if you want characters' sexual activity to become a regular theme in the game or not. I'd lean toward no dice check or mechanical tie-in or anything, you don't even have to describe them waking up. just focus on whatever the rest of the group is doing at that time and then fast forward to the next day once everyone's asleep or whatever, and assume the character in question meets up with them.

I don't have a problem with characters who have sex, but to me this is an annoying situation for a few reasons
>it's generally pointless in terms of plot or drama other than to briefly mention "yeah these two are hooking up"
>it's activity by one player while everyone else is sitting around doing nothing
>99% of the time, the only thing you're going to get out of it tonally is giggling and dirty jokes, which may be at odds with where you're trying to take the game

but if it's genuinely something you're not interesting in getting into as a GM, you don't need to be haydn your opinion behind any reasons, just make it clear to your players that you're not going there. it's your game after all
>>
>>50183851
I couldn't come up with any good composer puns. I'll just have to go for baroque.
>>
>>50183865
Well he been work on it since day one to get into the NPC pants
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.