[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you stat this character in your system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Smiley.svg.png (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Smiley.svg.png
45KB, 480x480px
I'm wondering which systems are better (for my purposes.) How would you stat this character in your system? How about GURPS, Mutants & Masterminds or Fate?

Born under a bad sign and cursed with bad luck the mercenary Snake Eyes grew up as an orphan in the rough and tough city of Detroit but turned to crime when he found out he could push off his bad luck onto others.

Outfit: Steel-toed boots, cross necklace, a belt, a cowboy hat, fireproof full-sleeve shirt and pants, and a black mask. His clothing is mostly Marlan or Marko and therefore heat resistant to a temperature of 260ÂșC.

Equipment:

He wears fireproof heavy duty work gloves.

He wields a steel baseball bat.

His belt conceals a steal wire garrote looped underneath it

His jeans are stitched with fish hooks into the bottom sides to catch hands on pat-downs.

He wears an adamantium athletics cup.

His hat has sharp blades stiched onto the back of it.

He wears a lead-weighted silver cross on a steel chain necklace that can be taken off and swung as a flail. The chain necklace parts easily when pulled tight such as to choke someone.

Strapped to the inside of his right thigh is a pistol.

Strapped to his left lower leg is an all purpose machete. This machete is dirty and grimey and rubbed in filth, shit and blood on purpose to give a nasty infection.

He has a few homebrew bleach + ammonia bombs.

He has a pocket full of fishing wire and is skilled in improvised trap making.
>>
What kind of setting?
contemporary urban ? horror ? post-apoc ? ...
>>
Seeing as you haven't actually said anything meaningful about his skills and abilities other than something vague about back luck powers, I wouldn't.
>>
That's not a character, that's a gear list
>>
>>50178564
Sounds like a char with high erotic arts and acting to me.
>>
>>50178564
>That character description
Literally every system.

>Gear list longer than character description
are you a /k/omrade or a retard?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.