[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoa/ - "Choose Your Own Adventure" General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 71

File: 1.png (4MB, 1200x9668px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
4MB, 1200x9668px
Last Thread: >>50168794
>http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: CYOA - Fairy's Curse.png (7MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Fairy's Curse.png
7MB, 1200x9000px
Tiny OC. Please point out any typos if you see them. Thanks!
>>
>>50178300
>tfw all of your IRL stats are 2 at best
>>
>>50178328
Considering adding a "caretakers" page. Not sure yet.
>>
>>50178328
Is "effeminate" girl or trap? It's written kind of ambiguously
>>
>>50178328
>teasing
I merely insinuated that my territory was my own. Ah, whatever.

>CURSE: Extra Tiny
So, among the insects, then? Fine.

>Giant Strength (21)
HAHAHAHAHA! FEAR MY DISPROPORTIONATE WRATH!
>Notice Me (18)
DO NOT SQUISH ME, PEASANT!
>Nimble (16)
You cannot even catch me!
>Escape (12)
You cannot hold me!
>Regen (8)
You cannot kill me!
>Squishy (5)
You cannot even crush me!
>Vitamin C (0)
YOU CANNOT EVEN POISON ME!

Ha! Ha! Fools! It is I who have gained the better of this-

Huh? What was I talking about? My head hurts.
>>
>>50178413
Girl. "The curse is strong enough to even turn the most masculine man into a dainty little girl."

>>50178419
You are indeed capable to defeating even the mightiest of insects.
>>
>>50177232
>Justice League versus Growthulu
Yes.

Any comments on either build?
>>
File: 1478261946559.jpg (3MB, 1250x8266px) Image search: [Google]
1478261946559.jpg
3MB, 1250x8266px
>>
>>50178328
Oooh, this one was nice and refreshing--just what the doctor ordered. One thing I was unsure of that would significantly change my approach, though. How...extensive are the fairy/nonhuman communities? Are we talking Borrowers where I might see one or two others in my whole life? Or full kingdoms/dimensions with cities and the like?
>>
>>50178540
She could take you to a fairy kingdom if you want
>>
>>50178540
>>50178566
Oh, & thanks, I'm glad you like it.
>>
File: Traveler 1.35.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Traveler 1.35.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>50178355
Some adventures (in exchange for more points, or even just for the thrill of it) would be cool. Or companions, rivals, equipment...Hell, I feel like the premise is strong enough for 2-3 more pages of stuff.
>>
>>50178628
What should the rules be for determining a stand's power? Should i go on the superpower wiki and roll a random one?
>>
>>50178704
Sure, if you like, but I prefer to link a stand to the character in such a way that makes sense. Or rolling random wikipedia articles, that works too.
>>
>>50178729
did you see this one, too? >>50170031
>>
>>50178751
Aye, I got it.
>>
>>50178649
>Background
Enkidu the God-Shaped Clay
Male(?)
First Civilization; King's Companion [The Now; Watcher]

>Skills
Low-Tech Understanding
Master Ethereal Manipulation
Martial Training
Woodsman
Adokori
Beast Master
Unarmed Combatant
Elementalist (Earth)

>Items
-Clothing
Nemean Lion Hide

-Weapons
Yuta Brace
Cestus
Glepnir Chain [Enchantments: Extendable Length, Mental Control, Anti-Divinity]

-Knick-knacks
Pegs
Basic Survival Kit
Basic Bag
Weather Maker
Token of the Dawn
Noble Beast Greater [Great Bull]
Healing-Chip
Biological Mobile RST Unit

>Little Things...
Marked
My Best Friend
Knee-Breaker

>Faction
The Lonesome Road

>Covenant
None

>Companions
Isalia Phouskas
Mextizia Ursa
Croatmor
Sho Viot
Glig-Irmuns

>Home District
Yucatan - Don't touch the Plants please

>Hubworld
Semlaga-A1 - The Primeval World

>PANIC
None

>PATH
A Champion in the Flesh

Enkidu is a strange being, supposedly molded from clay by the ancient Mesopotamian gods, he lived as a beast until a week-long lovemaking session with Shamhat granted him the beginnings of humanity. Sent to kill Gilgamesh, he instead befriended him and the two would go on many grand adventures together. Their friendship continued into the Travelers, at least until Gilgamesh disappeared. Yet Gilgamesh has returned, but something is different.

Enkidu prefers the company of animals to all other humans, bar Gilgamesh, and he enjoys being out in nature more than the hectic rush of the various cities and towns the Travelers claim. While he prefers to avoid combat, he is ruthless once engaged and fights with a combination of his bare hands, his personalized Glepnir Chain, and shapeshifting into various forms and using his body's 'clay' as a weapon. While he claims his Chain has a charm of anti-divinity, people question if such a thing exists, and instead subscribe to the notion it is anti-ethereal, since many if not all god-like entities encountered are fairly ethereal in nature.
>>
>>50178658
Yeah, I'm definitely considering adding more content.
>>
>>50178766
Highlander, if I make a character with another CYOA but make a companion card for Traveller with it, would you accept that character?
>>
>>50178785
I'd consider it.

>>50178776
Now that is neat.
>>
>>50178776
My attempt at Enkidu. The skills are fairly self-explanatory. I had to get 'creative' with the Glepnir Chain as a weapon, but I think it ultimately fits as a stand in for the chain they bound Gugalanna with. Biological Mobile RST to replicate his shapeshifting ability. Companions/Hub/Home all relate to his preference for nature.

The various Drawbacks relate to the logical outcome of his chosen Path.

I didn't give him any more weapons since he wrestled Gilgamesh to a draw, so his hand-to-hand combat should be pretty great.
>>
>>50178328
Don't really like this one all that much. Feels like there aren't enough points to really let you survive well in your new life as a mini being and the major ones are way too expensive. So PASS.
>>
File: 1473729481699.png (1MB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473729481699.png
1MB, 897x1200px
>>50178328
Damn, you beat me to it. I'm working on a tiny CYOA
Well, I guess it's fine, my tiny cyoa is going to be lewd giantess stuff. with more fetish elements. I might not even be able to post it here when I'm done...
>>
>>50178859
You should be fine to.
>>
>>50178328
I guess I'm going with
Effeminate,
Nimble, 2
Fairy, 12
Talent, 3
Many Mini, 8

I guess I'm going to try and be a mage, and also find the fairies that cursed me and ask them kindly to remove the curse. I mean I'd probably still be a fairy afterwards, but that's fine.
>>
>>50178859
The more, the merrier.
>>
>>50178300
>DESC/WORB/WAIF/VISD
1, o, o, o

>GENRE
Other/Unique

>TEMPLATE
High Power, Metagaming, High Power, Experimental System, Become the Little Girl.

>MODS
Build Variety, High Options, Pain

>JUDGES
HIV -10, ADV 3, WAIFU tl;dr, CASUAL 0, SORC 10, ENGI 30, LEWD 5
Total = 38

>AUTISM?
Nah.

>REPOSTABILITY
(0VISD - 3) + 1META + 1HIGHOPT = -1

>AUTISM V2?
Nah.

>SCORE
Shits Given : 0
Reposts : -1
(You)s: 38/6
>>
File: 1402107720088.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1402107720088.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
>>50178649

>Amartenth
>Female
>FGL Conflict; Runaway Super soldier
>Low-tech understanding
>Super Human Body
>Lucky
>martial Training
>Meansonofabitch

>mid-tech understanding
>natural beauty
>superhuman body

>traveler leathers (upgrade 1) 200
>Physical Enhancement Suit 700
>yuta brace (upgrade 1) 900
>Contained Plasma Saber 1400
>Plasma Saber Size Enhancement 1500
>pegs
>survival kit
>id card
>basic bag
>internal sustenance sustenance module 1700
>Organ Replacement (Brain back-up} 1750
>Monster Containment Orb 2250
>Healing Chip 2500
>Wingsuit 2600
>whaleskin marks 2700
>Forever Alone [500 Credits for the cost of 1 Companion] Meansonofabitch 2200
>addict (some futuristic future drug) 2000

>The Void Hunters
>Free Items: Small Spiritual Vestment, Partizan. Free Trait: Adokori
>The Dark Lurkers
>The Order of Shine

>Shafauri Telshiva, 512, Fighter, Immortal Warrior
>Captain Grahm, 453, Void Hunter, Explorer of the Deep Dark
>Janine Yamamato, 170, Ethereal, Awol Magical Girl
>'Mithra', 17, Independent, One Who Lights the World Aflame

>The Sky city of Anmanga – Best of Everything, for those who earn it
>Terra D9313 – Land of the Comatose Gods
>The Raider

>>50178776

It's cool to think about such a ancient legendary character continuing their adventures all the way through today and into the far future, and how they'd change, and what they'd do with the new technology and worlds.
>>
>>50179028

Being a escaped supersoldier, I have to stay ahead of my owners all the time. And I'm not good for much except supersoldiering. I have Adokori and can see behind the veil enough to know of the threats to the multiverse. I don't know much about the deeper workings of those threats and lack a deep understanding of the ethereal realms, but I've seen enough to be able to look beyond the petty squabbles of small worlds, and even among groups of travelers.

I join the Void Hunters and dedicate my time to seeking out the horrors of the multiverse and doing what I can to contain them. Through The Order of Shine, I have a network of support. And I never hesitate to accept a dangerous mission or to help out others seeking to stand against the twisted dark forces of the netherworlds.

Along with strong physical capabilities and a devastating weapon, I rely on magical scarring and containment orbs to protect myself. If in need, I have a back up brain in storage that can be put in a new body. And I have the Raider friend as a back-up. I can be his back-up to should he ever need support.
I think I have good companions for this sort of work. My first quest is to investigate the mysterious world of sleeping Gods.
>>
>>50179028
>>50179036
Don't worry, he's already got you marked down.
>>
For those who care, an announcement:
Firstly, the next project I'm working on will be finishing Cryogenic Cyborg. It will then be followed by the Summer Vacation wars. These will be the last pieces I'm making in what I call "Wave 1". I'll announce what comes after that once I've got those done and once I've gotten what comes next laid out.

Secondly, I'm officially abandoning "Accompanying the Authors", the authorfu CYOA I was working on. Honestly, in the end it felt like I was going to be stepping on too many toes and worrying about trying to please too many people. I stopped enjoying it and it started ramping my anxiety up to where it was starting to cause me some minor issues. I do this for fun, not for a living, so I'm not putting up with things that cause me difficulties.

Lastly, have a wonderful night. You deserve it.
>>
>>50179145
thanks mister spaceman
>>
File: kisu.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
kisu.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>50179176
>>
>>50179028
couldn't you get more credits for your character description? I seem to remember that was one of the Little Things.

Did you add the pokeball just because you had nothing else to buy?
>>
>>50179145
I don't understand why that would cause you anxiety, but I don't mind because I would prefer to have cryogenic cyborg anyway.
>>
File: 1478679791655.jpg (118KB, 596x496px) Image search: [Google]
1478679791655.jpg
118KB, 596x496px
>>50179145
>Honestly, in the end it felt like I was going to be stepping on too many toes and worrying about trying to please too many people.
Don't be a pussy
>>
>>50179214
It's mostly because I've got an abnormal brain.

I can't promise a timetable for Cryogenic Cyborg yet. I've got a presentation and a 10 page paper due by a week from tomorrow. So, until those are done, I'm a little strapped for time.
>>
>>50179075

I wonder how the builds are going to be used...

>>50179205

>couldn't you get more credits for your character description?

I'm not seeing that, but there's so many! Maybe I missed it. I took the monster containment ball because I thought it'd be a good thing to have since hunting eldritch abominations is what I do.
>>
File: fish cy pg 1 copy.jpg (316KB, 576x2304px) Image search: [Google]
fish cy pg 1 copy.jpg
316KB, 576x2304px
Okay my first non-meme cyoa, sorry for choppy quality I fucking hate Photoshop cs2
>>
File: fish cy pg 2 gift of the magi.jpg (289KB, 576x2448px) Image search: [Google]
fish cy pg 2 gift of the magi.jpg
289KB, 576x2448px
page 2 tell me what you think :^)

Once i get out of Photoshop cs2 I will make some waifu/comfy shit
>>
>>50179367
>OCTOPUS
I even get to keep most of my intellectual capacity, at the expense of having any bones anywhere in my body.

>>50179376
>TOXIN RESISTAT
>PROTECTED RESERVE
>SKEPTIC

>SUN FISH

And together we shall have the comfiest marine lives.
>>
>>50179333
cntrl-f Destined for greater things

>>50179367
Octopus
camouflage, with these upgrades, protected reserve

I'm not even going to try to read the companion section. That black-text-on-dark-background.
>>
>>50179406
Yeah sorry about that, I tried to make it work but it just kinda became a pixel clusterfuck, ill fix it once I learn how to use this shitty fucking Photoshop cs2
>>
>>50179241
Then, let's put it this way: Fuck people for expecting me to make anything except what I want to make. I'm making what I feel like.

>>50179367
>Thresher Shark
>Pressure Resistant
>Skeptic
>With These Upgrades
>Sting Ray
>Mantis Shrimp

The companions kind of get a bit difficult to read. Could use a bit of brighter text there. Otherwise, pretty good shit.
>>
>>50179429
Thanks you are cool dude :^)
>>
>>50179443
I friggen love sharks, so it's great to see a CYOA which has some shark stuff in it.
>>
>>50179145
Aah, spacefuture anon, I was just thinking about you. Because today I looked at your archive of CYOAs, and in the CYOA author CYOA post in this thread you weren't there.

I was in the thread when you talked about and made the first CYOA of yours (if I'm not mistaken), the Angelic Inherithance.

I remember thinking it had a very nice desing, and the ideas weren't bad, but it was far too simple to be enjoyable. I didn't pay much attention afterwards.

BUT, the fleshweavers CYOA for me was a master piece. So was the Entrusted by a Goddess. Both in writting, design, and in the case of fleshweavers I would say even some aspects of originality. And both are so different in styles. For some moment I thought you were just SDA that changed the nick...because both start with space and end with anon...

But seeing you were the same anon that not long time ago made the Angelic Inheritance, I must say that I'm astonished by how much you progressed in so short time.

I came to congratulate you in such good works, talent and a rate of improvment so fast.

And thank you for the CYOAs themselfs, of course.
>>
File: Be The Dark Souls Boss Finished.png (7MB, 1400x4650px) Image search: [Google]
Be The Dark Souls Boss Finished.png
7MB, 1400x4650px
>>50178300
Dark Souls Boss CYOA finished! i'm not sure how I feel about the weapons system as of yet, so if you have any complaints, feel free to tell me.
>>
>>50178328
is there any advantage to being an Imp, or is it just an expensive way to buy flight?
>>
>>50178649
Hey boss, about that Fem!Gilgamesh I made earlier: does her existence clash with the Gilgamesh in the chain?
>>
>>50179600
No actually. In fact I might just add a dopey Ishtar just to flush out the storyline.
>>
>>50179516
My only complaint is the lack of a rapier type weapon.

>Isolation
>Divine
Traits
>Miracles(free)
>Agile
>Expert Swordsman
Weapon
>Mageslayer's Blade.
>>
>>50179516
>>50179623
Shit forgot a third trait
>Flight
>>
>>50179516
>ISOLATION
I just want to play.

>DIVINE
So many people used to play with me, but they're all gone now.

>SORCEROUS APTITUDE (Sorcery), UNDYING, UNNATURAL ANATOMY, SORCEROUS APTITUDE (Miracles)
And now I'm lying here. Cracked. Hurt. Lonely.

>KNIVES OF THE CROW
But now you're here! I can fix you up and sew you back together, and then we can play forever!
>>
>>50179406

>Destined for greater things

Thanks! I'll include that next update!
>>
>>50178729
I notice you do a lot of Q&A regarding abilities and items. Have you considering compiling all this information and adding it to cyoa?
>>
>>50179516
I'm fucking digging this, although it's too late for me to think of a build. I'll get back to this tomorrow, I suppose.

No criticism. Shit's good, although it was posted pretty late, or at least over here. The only complaint I have for these things, stuff I like that is, is that there isn't more of it. Great job my man.
>>
File: oh stop it you.png (77KB, 814x679px) Image search: [Google]
oh stop it you.png
77KB, 814x679px
>>50179650
>>
>>50179075
>>50178797
>adding one angelanons shitty OCs to Traveler
For the love of god, no
>>
>>50179615
Is the renegade traveller Reotri want's to catch Duwall?
>>
>>50179665
No problem, the shit is good.

Now FUCKING get to work on the expansions I now desire. NOW.
>>
>>50179516
>Tragedy
>Demon
>Elemental Affinity [Fire], Giant, Expert Swordsman, Rage
>Ocean Hammer

>I am the last of the Demons, the light inside me slowly dwindling away. There's no doubt that my days are numbered.

>But I will not go silently: my rage and sorrow burn brighter than even the strongest flame, and I will claim a nation of corpses before I fall.

I like it. Maybe adding something for fire users.
>>
>>50179516
>Experimentation
[Trying to obtain power to solve the mess the world was in, or at least understand it better]
>Divine
[Because when even a divine being is messing with experimentation beyond what he understand or should deal with it's because it's serious stuff]
>Sorcerous Aptitude (Sorcery) (Free)
>Flight
>Agile
>Undying
>Crude Staff

Attacking enemies while flying with magic, being immune to magic attacks, and with agility to dodge most of the normal projectiles throw at me. Also, reviving if I die.
>>
>>50179678
I wonder. But I don't think so, my guess is that it's one of Reotri's first teammates or a close friend. And this chain will potentially help steel her resolve or become more merciful.
>>
File: copper_dragon_by_benwootten.jpg (123KB, 742x579px) Image search: [Google]
copper_dragon_by_benwootten.jpg
123KB, 742x579px
>>50179516
Lemme try another one, too.

>Origin: Experimentation
When there were still green places in the world, real green and growing places, I tried to save them. I failed. I'd grown to love the little things, you see, the oddities the end of my kind's rule had wrought. They were... what was the word? Cute.

>Form: Draconic
I am older than even the burnt stumps now. So old. I have grown so old. In my day, we never knew the pains of age. Your gods only spared me because I was a coward.

>Traits: Flight(free), Breath Weapon, Agile, Horde
I took the last of these creatures under my care. The last children of the green woods. I tried to save them, but they are as empty as the undead now.

>Weapon: None (gain Sorcerous Aptitude/Miracles!)
Please. I know that for what I have wrought, and the way I failed my own kind, the sentence is death. But please, do me a favor. Let me die on my feet. At least that way, I can pretend to be brave, one last time.
>>
>>50179718
That may be true, but if it does turn out to be Duwall, then it turns out everything people thought happened to him was wrong, and he left of his own accord. Also it would explain why she is so freaked out.
>>
File: PURE HATE.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
PURE HATE.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>50179516
> Inherent.
FOR WHAT COULD BE MORE EVIL THAN THIS MONSTER!?
> Abomination.
None have seen the likes of ME.
> Unnatural Anatomy.
I AM HISTORY BOOKS, NOT BIOLOGY?
> Rage.
THERE IS NO GREATER FURY THAN THAT OF A PISSED OFF BOOK.
> Agile.
Nigga, books be fuckin' ninjas n' shit.
> Giant.
KNOWLEDGE IS BIG.
> None.
I AM THE WEAPON.

THE WORLD IS FOR BURN

https://youtu.be/gXzMD065HEk

FUCK PLANET.
>>
File: You are fucked.jpg (257KB, 891x824px) Image search: [Google]
You are fucked.jpg
257KB, 891x824px
>>50179516
Boss 1
Origin: Torture
Form: Undead

Traits:
[Free]Undying
Horde: Skeleton Wheels
Twin Souls

Boss 2
Origin: Torture
Form: Undead

Traits:
[Free]Undying
Horde: Skeleton Wheels

[Rattle Intensifies]
>>
>>50179752
>the world is for burn
Dark Souls in five words.
>>
File: what.gif (2MB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
2MB, 400x615px
>>50179752
what
>>
File: spider-man and robyn.png (411KB, 913x332px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man and robyn.png
411KB, 913x332px
>>50178328
>Another size CYOA by Beri

NICE

I'm tempted to go Effeminate, but not being able to pick giant strength is too much of a drawback, and extra tiny isn't awful, but it's a little bit too big for my liking (which is ironic considering one of the girls I choose in the colossals CYOA is Noirma, but I guess in that situation I have another less giant girl), so I guess I'm going with Shrinking Violet. It's honestly one of the best ones too since no animals will try to eat me or anything. Does the kissing thing work on cameras? And will they really not notice me if I start moving things in front of them?

Anyway, here are my choices:
Giant strength (21)
Nimble (19)
Iron Grip (16)
Regen (12)
Squishy (9)
Tiny Tools (4)
Reproductive (0)

My build basically makes me mini Spider-man. All I'm missing is actual web shooters. Was originally going to take Flutter, but being Spider-man is way cooler.

Does reproductive also make me more... pleasurable to women? I mean, I'm basically going cave exploring at this point.

>Crystal shell
"I did say "indestructible", BIT it does have a limit"

Would definitely like to see a page of caretakers. And maybe an equipment page so I can actually get some sort of grapple gun to actually be Spider-man.

>>50178859
Do it. I love size CYOAs.
>>
>>50179640
Possibly, but I've left them open so as not to restrict the traits. I'm going to be adding some more lore on certain traits for sure though.

>>50179678
No, though both share history with the individual.
>>
>>50179774
LIBRARION: LORD OF FORSAKEN SHELVES
>>
>>50179774
NONE ARE FOR LIVE

ALL TO DIE?

DUST MOTHERFUCKER

CARRIED ON WINDS INVISIBLE

LIVE LIKE A WINDRAMMER AS YOU FUCK
>>
>>50179367
>>50179376
>Octopus

>Size modification
>Protected Reserve
>Temperature Resistant
>>
File: images.jpg (376KB, 1280x1495px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
376KB, 1280x1495px
>>50179516
>Tragedy

>Undead

>Traits
-Undying (Free)
-Expert Swordsman
-Dual Wielding
-Agile

>Knives of the Crow

"Come hither, dear child of ash. Let me embrace you. Let me grant you rest from this endless cycle of death.
>>
>>50179205
I don't know if these short summaries would qualify for that.
>>
File: Skeleton tricycle.png (290KB, 1219x716px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton tricycle.png
290KB, 1219x716px
>>50179761
>Skeleton wheel bosses spamming skeleton wheels

Anon you absolute fucking monster
>>
>>50179718
>>50179745
>>50179615
while looking this up:

Expect a visit from the Reotri and other members of the Judiciary ->from Reotri
to follow the rules instituted by the Judiciaries input -> not sure
doing away the concepts of conscription -> doing away with
The war was one -> won
we fear they are massing in number -> massive? If you actually mean they're massing, maybe drop the 'in number,' since that would be implied.
she strait up refused -> straight
Acord of Duwal and Yog-Sothoth -> accord
>>
>>50179788
> Long ago a sorcerer dicided to write down all the shitty fanfiction he could find in a single collection of tomes.
> Years later his tower burnt, and all his work was buried.
> Eventually the field became the sight of many battles.
> The souls of those who died seeped into the soil, and coalesced into the books.
> Mad thanks to their contents, they now travel the world seeking small children and the elderly to scream at.
>>
>>50179516
I guess this is as close to Priscilla as I can make, though I went with Divine rather than Draconic due to Priscilla never flying, and her invisibility seems like it fits in the Sorcerous Aptitude. I guess I'm also a faster version that may be more like if Priscilla used her dagger than her Scythe, though I can't find any fanart of her using the dagger.

Inherent
Divine
Sorcerous Aptitude, Sorcery I guess
Agile
Elemental Affinity, bleed
Breath Weapon
Knives of the crow
>>
Highlander could you go into more detail about what Spiritual Transfusion is capable of? I want to know more about stuff like it's pros and cons.
>>
File: bullshit.png (374KB, 590x416px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
374KB, 590x416px
>>50179853
>this world is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind
>>
>>50179876
This actually becomes sad when you realize that the tower knight most likely ushered her into that room and begged her to stay when everyone started going hollow.
>>
File: 1339950725798.png (707KB, 946x646px) Image search: [Google]
1339950725798.png
707KB, 946x646px
>>50179516
>Tragedy
>Human
Hail, traveler. What? Did you think we were gone?

> Expert Swordsman
This silly old thing? A memento, of others like yourself undying.

> Agile
I's always better to avoid trouble, you know?

> Rage
I will fall one day, but I will not go quietly!

> Elemental Affinity
Do you hear it? The winds 'owling sister? Oh, it screams.

> Mageslayer's Blade
Twisted enough to forget his bounty, it would seem.

To each day night.
To each flame shadow.
Balance must be restored.
So I can't let you do this.
It was- Nice. Our talks. So lets make this quick.
>>
>>50179891
>>50179805
>>50179740
>>50179686
>>50179634
Sometimes I feel that this game may have broken us.
>>
File: manonfire.jpg (66KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
manonfire.jpg
66KB, 564x797px
>>50179516
History:
> Experimentation

Form:
> Human

Traits:
> Expert Swordsman (Free)
> Agile
> Undying
> Transformation

Alt form:
> Demon

Alt traits:
> Elemental Affinity (Fire) (Free)
> Rage
> Flight
> Breath Weapon

Weapons:
> Crystal Greatsword

> I must protect.
>>
>>50179367
>Type:
Octopus
>Research Points:
Pressure Resistant
Size Modification
Temperature Resistant
>Companions:
Stingray
Sheep Head Wrasse

>Notice humans checking out my big colorful ass
>Nudge Companions
>Watch this
>Go up to humans
>All playful and shit
>Get up, almost face to face with one
>Rip his mask off, spray my ink in his face
>LaughingMarineAnimals.png
>>
>>50179901
> Do you remember the hollow merchant?
> Do you remember crestfallen?
> Do you remember Rhea?
> Do you remember the fucking New Londo blacksmith?
> Do you even fucking remember the smallest, most unassuming, NPCs that were there for you?
>>
>>50179901
https://youtu.be/L6JH0EfTIKw
>>
>>50179367
>>50179376
>Goblin Shark
>Temperature Resistant, Size Modification, Skeptic
>Mantis Shrimp

Giant scary shark that can live anywhere. Perfect life, man.
>>
File: Why.jpg (64KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
64KB, 660x495px
>>50179940
> ywn play DS1 blind for the first time again.
>>
File: stock image or whatever.jpg (104KB, 1136x1300px) Image search: [Google]
stock image or whatever.jpg
104KB, 1136x1300px
>>50179516
Lazy Uninformed Warlord King build is go!

>Inherent
Man, turns out it's real easy to take over if everyone's busy fighting over fire
>Human
Just some guy here.
>FREE: Expert Swordsman
>Horde
Not many people left, but if you make even the barest promise they'll follow you in whatever you do!
>Agile
git gud
>Rage
I'M MAD
>Crude Staff
It may not look like much, but it does a better job of beating down on the things that skulk behind every corner than my ol' battered sword did.

Things may be bad now, but times like these usually resolve themselves somehow. Best get what you can while the getting's good! When all this settles down, I, for one, will be sitting on top of the rubble.
>>
>>50179505
Thanks man, this means a lot to me.

The first one I finished was indeed Angelic Inheritance. It's been quite a journey since then. Even though it's only been like a month and a half or so.

I'm really glad you've enjoyed the the CYOAs. Especially Fleshweavers and Entrusted. They're the direction I'm planning on going with my future CYOAs. Though hopefully with more polish and originality.

Thanks, dear anon. I'm excited to show you what I've got planned in the future.
>>
>>50179516
>inherit
>mutant
>unnatural anatomy
>sorcery (miracles)
>flight
>elemental affinity (dark)
>transformation
>weapon (none)
Abbys is love, Abbys if life
>>
File: -97234637485.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
-97234637485.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>50179516
>"Tell me: ya ever 'eard 'bout the Rotting Knight?"

>Torture

>"'e was once a 'ero, y'know? Like one of 'em fairy tales mums tell their tykes to put 'em ta sleep."
>"But then the Skulls got to 'im. Oh, 'e tried to die a warrior's death, but they didn't give 'im a chance. Thought 'e'd make a grand new toy for their chambers."

>Human

>"Shore 'e looks 'uman enough, but you 'aven't seen 'im fightin'."

>Expert Swordsman, Dual Wielding, Extra Arms, Agile

>"Faster than 'e looks, and all 'em arms swingin' at ya'll do ya in good if yer too careless."
>"An' that's not the worst part, friend."

>Spear of Decay

>"The worst part is when that spear gets a cut on ya."
>"A real beaut, that spear. Capable of rotting a man inside out, and near impossible ta cure."

>"But I see tha look in yer eyes: it's that spark of defiance that 'e once had."
>"If'n I see ya again, and ya manage to kill 'im..."
>"Gimme 'is amulet. It's completely worthless: just a piece of bronze on a chain."
>"But 'e always told me it reminded him of home, and I wanna return it back ta where it belongs."

>"Well? Off ya go, then."
>>
>>50178328
What is it with you and Giantesses?
>>
>>50179615
>Female Gilgamesh
>Hippie Enkidu
>Dopey Ishtar

It's like the missing tablets from the Epic of Gilgamesh contained some really important information on their personalities.
>>
>>50179516
>Inherent
>Human
>Expert Swordsman
>Agile
>Elemental Affinity [Bleed]
>Rage

>Spear of Decay

Status effect based boss
>>
>>50180057
>Things may be bad now, but times like these usually resolve themselves somehow.
They will! And then things will get bad again. And then they'll resolve themselves. And then they'll get bad again. And then they'll resolve themselves...
>>
File: 6sa6pLD.png (28KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
6sa6pLD.png
28KB, 512x448px
>>50179516
Inherent
Human
Undying
Horde
Possession
Expert swordsman
Axes

Come at me, heroes

Implying any of you fools could defeat me, the Immortal Black Knight Gares

>>50179761
You magnificent bastard
>>
>>50178649
The Internal Sustenance Model can keep you fed, but are there any enhancements that remove the need to use the bathroom? What about hygiene?
For those extended tours of whoopin' ass.
>>
>>50179516

>Experimentation
>Demon
Traits: (+1 from forgoing a weapon)
>Sorcerous Aptitude- Pyromancy (Dark)
>Elemental Affinity- Dark, Fire (Free)
>Rage
>Agile

I'm a demon that sought a way to survive the fading Chaos. I turned towards the Dark. Now the Abyss fuels my fire, making me a blackflame demon.
>>
>>50178328
Your CYOAs are cute and so are you, Beri.
>>
>>50179516
>Isolation
>Human
>Expert Swordsman
>Unnatural Anatomy
>Undying
>Agile
>Mageslayer's Blade

Bereft of kin and friend, a man once meant to be king now stands atop the peak. His shoulders hunch against the cold, though perhaps it is the chill of a lonesome soul they attempt to ward away. His ragged clothing still trails frayed strands of golden embroidery, and here and there flakes of gilt leaf still cling to his armor. The crest atop his helm shudders in the breeze, its worn feathers graying into busted tips. In his hand, a sword is clutched like a lifeline in the grasp of a drowning man. Its blood-blackened blade is nicked and scarred, but the damage cannot hide the palpable aura of menace which emanates from it. When you approach, his lifeless eyes seem to look through you. Nevertheless, he brings his guard up in a well-trained fashion, readying himself for your attack.

The description of his blade:
"A sword that was fit for a king when it was made. Its wielder lost his family in a bloody assassination. He had this blade commissioned so that he could hunt down their killers. Its aura is unnerving."
>>
>>50179028

>futuristic future drug

Meant "futuristic super drug".
>>
For some reason I feel like making a CYOA about choosing between heraldic symbols.
>>
>>50180482
do it anon
belive in yourself
>>
File: WHAT'S WRONG NIGGLY.png (395KB, 741x560px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT'S WRONG NIGGLY.png
395KB, 741x560px
>>50179516
> Tragedy.
Forsooth, my shibbledibble tis stolen.

> Mutant.
This is the perfect form of Niggly Wiggly.

> Unnatural Anatomy.
Yee.

> Rage.
BECAUSE SOME FAGGOT STOLE MY SHIBBLEDIBBLE

> Elemental Affinity: Niggly.
Wiggly.

> Expert Swordsmanship.
My skill with my chosen weapon is supreme.

> Dual Wielding.
BEHOLD MY SKILL.

> None.
Thats right, I'm dual wielding MY FISTS.
>>
>>50179516
Isolation
>You can barely remember. They left you here, this forsaken land, this...blighted, whithering land where hell seems have taken over in parts, or...perhaps this was hell while it was dying. Becoming something else. How...how long was it? You never hungered anymore, even though they left you here because THEY were starving. You kept counting the sunsets, then the phases of the moon, then the snowfalls, and now......what was your name?

Divine
>You occassionally remember a man, your...father? Yes, your father! He was there, on that ship with you and...and your mother! They were both with you, but...they didn't make it. You were all fleeing. "The dark was coming closer", your parents had said. The darkness had taken the golden spires and tainted them grey. How...How long ago?
Long enough that you can't remember their faces. You can't remember yours, either.

Sorcerous Aptitude
You remember...you remember clutching onto that tome your mother had left behind to him as she passed on the deck, tired and barely breathing. Your father soon followed, crying beside a picture of you all together. You can't remember what you all looked like, but...surely it was happy? It's so hazy, you can't....

Elemental Affinity
>The wind whispered to you one day, while you were leaning over the edge of that cracked and crumbling bridge. It was free, it said, but it wanted to be there with you and if you jumped it couldn't catch you. So you stayed. So you listened. So you learned.

Flight
You were gifted by the wind, one day when a storm came. You know the winds gave you wings, to be free too! You flew high and higher and higher still, but the wind...it couldn't catch you, so you came gliding down.

Agile
>You ran with the wind and it gifted you its speed. You foolishly thought that if you ran, you could catch your memories, but no. No such luck.

>Knives of the crow
These belonged to your house, or so you believe. These twin eyes always watch you. It's...comforting.
>>
>>50178328
>Shrinking Violet
>Giant Strength
>Bit Bigger
>Nimble
>Flutter
>Regen
>Squishy
>Talent

I'll be uncrushable, if a bit lonesome.
>>
>>50178649
So The Now; Watcher let's us make our own background then?
>>
File: jakub-rozalski-evil-shogun-small.jpg (305KB, 1920x1255px) Image search: [Google]
jakub-rozalski-evil-shogun-small.jpg
305KB, 1920x1255px
>>50179516
>Tragedy

>Human

>Expert Swordsman
>Giant
>Agile
>Rage

>Crystal Greatsword

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h0heT3sVas

>Once a great warlord from the Far East, his house and family was struck down by the jealous gods of that land. Wielding his rage as a weapon, he grew mighty enough to bring them low. Hewing their bodies he discovered a flickering flame within, and departed his land to find it's source. Now long consumed by hate, he is barely more than a demon bent on bringing ruin to all sees the flame of the gods in.
>>
File: Dark Souls wallpaper.png (1MB, 1600x969px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls wallpaper.png
1MB, 1600x969px
>>50179891

>To each day night.
>To each flame shadow.
>Balance must be restored.
>So I can't let you do this.
>It was- Nice. Our talks. So lets make this quick.

From what part in which of the games is this from? I haven't played DS3 yet so please help a hollow out.
>>
File: 74927402.png (95KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
74927402.png
95KB, 240x240px
>>50179516
Tragedy

Knight 1: Bruford
Human
Expert Swordsman, Extra Limbs [Hair], Twin Souls

Knight 2: Tarkus
Human
Expert Swordsman, Giant
>>
File: new_era_by_foton_3-d7h62e3 (1).jpg (344KB, 945x1200px) Image search: [Google]
new_era_by_foton_3-d7h62e3 (1).jpg
344KB, 945x1200px
>>50179516
>Inherent

>Mutant

>Undying
>Unnatural Anatomy
>Agile
>Expert Swordsman
>Dual Wielding

>None

A Lost Source character accidentally ended up in Dark Souls World. What now?
>>
>>50180786
I think it was the NOC that deserted the Abyss watchers.
>>
>>50178328
I'm going to be the first one to take two Curses it looks like
>Effeminate
Because you know why
>Shrinking Violet
Your "explanation" is forgetting one key detail: Even if humans are nice, animals want to eat you. Birds and cats, this is almost total protection from them.

It would be nice if I could lessen one of the curses. Either less weakness from Effeminate or an extra person/shorter swap time for Shrinking Violet. Or you could offer some bonus points.

>Android
Start with the biggest part. Very hard choice between android and fairy, and they make two different builds. I would assume that android if not all three comes with an extended if not immortal lifespan, because we are talking two magical creatures and a machine here. Also I assume androids are still anatomically correct.

Android comes with the interesting ability to directly interface with computers. I assume using a computer this way gets around Shrinking Violet for online communications. Anyway, with the ability to interface directly I don't really need tiny tools for much if anything, so I save 9 points I would spend with fairy and escape (which would have to be cut) is pretty essential too.

>Crystal Shell
Pretty much the ultimate protection from accidents, I'd sleep in here if I needed sleep. It only mentions doing it instinctivly but I assume it can be done intentionally as well
>Escape
Because no matter how safe I am in my shell, especially with nothing and no one wanting to hurt me intentionally, I can still get locked in a room or something
>VItamin C
I COULD assume an android would be immune to disease, but unless Beri says so I'll be taking this just in case.
>Nimble
>Iron Grip
Kind of extra and they work really well together. I figure I should be safe enough with everything else not to need Regen or Squishy.
>>
>>50180828

I googled and all that came up was a guy named Hawkwood. It doesn't say anything like that in his dialogue on the wiki so I don't think that's it.
>>
>>50179516
This CYOA gets my creative juices flowing. Props to you, my friend.

The Swamp King

>Experimentation
It has been so long since that day... Since I meddled with that contraption. Nature has retaken this town, and the swamp swallows all. Yet I remain...

>Mutant
This body feels different. It has taken over me, it... It feels good... I can't remember any friends or family I had, all I have is this one voice in my head. Whispering into my mind constantly. Feed the swamp... Feed the swamp...

>Unnatural Anatomy (Free)
>Giant
>Breath Weapon (Water)
>Rage
>Agile

>No weapon

Legend tells of a sorcerer whose quest for power and knowledge led him to condemn his entire city. He dabbled in magical affairs he had no place dabbling in and unleashed the magic. That day, the city began to sink into the earth as murky water began to flood the streets and nature began retaking the land. Creatures began crawling out of the murk to grab onto citizens and drag them down into the depths, never to be seen again. Vegetation soon blocked the exits of the city, trapping those inside to a slow death, sinking to the bottom of the swamp. The sorcerer found himself obsessing over the magic of the item, as it began to warp his body to better suit his new home. He himself dubbed himself the new king of this land, and just like how the city has been sinking into the ground since that day, so too has his intellect. The king tends to favor brute force over a witty mind these days...

The player has to fight me in knee-high swamp water, which imposes his movement speed greatly. If they try to cheese me with ranged attacks I attack them with my breath weapon, shooting a jet of water at them, knocking them down and dealing significant damage and then charge in. My arena is the old royal courtyard, which is completely overrun by vegetation and murky swamp water by now.
>>
>>50180946
Looks like there's only one thing to do.
Looks like we have to drain the swamp.
I'm sorry.
>>
>He knew of your kind. Lost. Bewildered. Tasked. Watched. Doomed.

>He knew of those before you, similarly cursed, and those before them who couldn't remember themselves nor whom they loved. Some did, those lucky and blessed few, who kept their embers even in this cold place.

>He, too, was once a man. Once, he walked those halls, lined with tomes and knowledge passed down from each generation, a wealth of answers to questions, if one knew where to look as he did.

>But then the fires came. His books were burned by miserable, greedy wretches who clung feebly to their fires and warmth while he spent his youth knowing only the warmth of dusty books, of the smell of parchment and ink

>The books burned and so did he, but he knew forbidden words. Words that twisted his body into something unknown by the fire, something cold as the dark that stole away the dimming fires.

>He wanders now, a spherical keeper of books he saved, a ball of desperation to keep what's left from burning too. Best leave him be, dark one, he doesn't like the fires you bring...

>Unless...you go by the dark yourself, with not a flame on your person, and a friend of the dark.

>Tragedy
>Mutant (Spherical Construct(?))

>Sorcerous Aptitude (Miracle)
>Unnatural Anatomy
>Elemental Affinity (Dark, Cold)

An idea of an optional boss. Truly, just a wandering NPC that only attacks if you're not Hollow/Emberless. Just sort of....floats around, using shadowy hands to keep his library neat and tidy.

He could only be damaged by shooting his "eyes" and only by fire elemental damage. Sucks that you'd have to use pyromancies or arrows, since he stays in the air by floating.

Serves you right, you tried burning his books!
>>
File: 1472935913537.png (966KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472935913537.png
966KB, 592x800px
>>50181008
Pic related.
>>
>>50179516
>1
Tragedy
Divine
Sorcerous Aptitude (Sorcery) (Free via Divine)
Twin Souls
No weapon because [Twin Souls]

>She sacrificed the World on the Altar of Love.

>2
Tragedy
Human
Expert Swordsman (Free via Human)
Dual Wielding
Undying
Mageslayer Blade

>Love does not die; it kills.
>>
>>50179516
>Experimentation
"Our Lord have despaired
to rebuild our order I'll become the new Lord
Even if it means having to seek a new power"

>Mutant
The powers of the Deep twist the aspiring lord in the shape closer to beast than to men

>Trails
Unnatural Anatomy (free)
Expert Swordman
Socerous Aptitude (Miracles)
Rage
The knight became lord and from lord he became beast
even so he still retain his Talents as if clinging to his old self

>Ocean Hammer
The weapon that lead the aspiring knight that wished to be a Lord to his fate
>>
File: Yvette_Blackheart.jpg (62KB, 328x618px) Image search: [Google]
Yvette_Blackheart.jpg
62KB, 328x618px
>>50179516
>Corruption
>Undead
>Undying, Elemental Affinity (cold), Expert Swordsman, Dual Wielding
>Axes of the Betrayer

>I was always weak. Frail, cowardly, and too skeptical for my own good. When I fell ill and wasted away, no one mourned me. I was forgotten. Even I don't remember my name anymore. That was no more and no less than I deserved.

>That was when I heard His voice. "You are not done," He told me. I wondered, momentarily, why I had been chosen. It had been so long since I lived. Surely there were worthier than I?

>I don't remember what was on the other side. Surely I was dead. Why else had the world faded to black? Why else had I felt nothing from the moment my sight failed to the moment it returned, stained by the chill of the grave?

>It was winter. When I rose from my grave, I wandered for miles, hoping to hear from the voice again. That was when I found the axes.

>He called to me. He changed me. He gave me purpose beyond death. Fear, doubt, and frailty - these things are for the living, and I am dead. Thanks to him, I have grown stronger than I ever could have been in life.

>I have never released my grip on these axes since. I have no need to. I am His vessel. His instrument. At His command, We will put this world to its final rest. You will not stop Us, flame-bringer. We will end the cycle at long last.

>It is winter, and it will never be spring again. You cannot save her. My dominion of her will is complete. Only I remain.
>>
File: Ezequiel card.png (442KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ezequiel card.png
442KB, 1280x700px
>>50178649
Just posting this card, cause I'm not sure highlander caught it.
>>
>Inherent
Our Age now, beasts.
>Human
Like a true men.
>Expert Swordmsman (free)
>Undying
>Agile
>Sorcerous Pyromancy
Fast, self resurrected boss with lots of spell and good melee.
>Knives of the Crow.
Like a realy fast now.

Have a nice death good sire.
>>
>>50179516
>Isolation
>Human
>Transformation
>Elemental Affinity (water)
>Agile
>Mageslayer's Blade

The player walks into a room with a lone bonfire in it, and a crying slightly deformed woman not to far from it. The door the door to the next area is locked off, when the player rests at the bonfire, the exit away from it locks off, and the woman stops crying.

While here the option to leave through any means fails the player, only bringing them back to the rooms bonfire.

Upon reaching the locked exit door, the play has the option to try and force the door open, doing so fails, but the women starts to crying again. Doing so again starts the battle.

The woman picks up her sword and charges at you in an attempt to keep you away from the exit, getting closer to the exit will make her more aggressive, while staying away makes her more aggressive.

The woman acts very quickly and with little pause in between attacks, however she does stop ever so often and starts to scream shaking her head in her arms, she will trying and grab you from time to time, doing a "embrace" sort of attack doing heavy damage. After felling the women the first time, she slicks away into a puddle of water, and the room quickly fills up knee high in water.

The Woman will appear randomly in the water to try and grab you, only susceptible to damage while doing so. Her attacks also have the addition effect of doing massive stamina damage, and put the player in a large amount of negative stamina after getting hit.

dying at any point puts you in the room before the boss fight in her "not sobbing state"

Beating her opens up both doors, allowing travel once again as normal.
>>
>>50181355
>while staying away makes her more aggressive.
Fuck ment less aggressive
>>
File: Traveller Character Template.png (590KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
Traveller Character Template.png
590KB, 1280x700px
>>50178649
Name: Click-Clack
Origin: The Now; Watcher
Tech Understanding: Advanced
Skills: Educated, Teacher, Sage, Memory, Friendly Face, Stone Soul, Penmanship
Little Things: Aberrant Appearance, Slothful of Body and Mind, Govna’s Dolla’s x2
Clothes: Medinah Scarf
Weapons: Yithian Lightning Gun
Knick Knacks: Universal Timekeeper, 7 Historical Novelties ( William Dyer’s Unpublished Folio “A Complete History of the Elder Things”, Personally Annotated Copy of the Pnakotic Manuscripts, All Ten Thousand Pages of Tolkien’s Setting Notes, Signed Led Zeppelin Complete Discography, Early 22nd Century Canadian High School History Textbook including the banned section on the War of American Aggression, The Chronicle of Max Rockatansky as written on the preserved skin of 27 History-People, Julius Caesar’s Original Commentarii de Bello Gallico), Bottomless Bag, St. James Finger Bones, Low Level Adrig Manipulator, Magibloc Coinage, Leaderline, Privic Drug Subscription, Hat Closet, Omni-Camping Gear, External Memory Box, Aenathari Peach, Neuralizer
Faction: Collectors: Keepers of the Library
Companions: Jahuaiwus Ra, Chaplain Eustasch, Hildegard of Bingen, Paria Pasha, Andromnida
Home District: Glendale
Hubworld: Homelander

I made a nice Yithian. I hope that's okay.
>>
>Inherent
>Abomination
>Unnatural Anatomy
>Elemental Affinity (Cold, Dark)
>Horde
>Possession

A spire-like enemy that has no ohysical form, but appears as if painted into existance, hazy and only discernable by the abscence of any color but black. Appears in a glowing garden, allowing players to see where it is with ease. A secret to the area is that the plants dim after you move near, so moving too much will make it far harder to spot the boss as it sinks into the ground and appears elsewhere.

At certain percentages of its health, it summons spires around it, and you must correctly hit the boss in the order they appeared for it to not unleash an AoE blast around itself that completely dims all plants nearby.
>>
>>50178328
Guess I can't play this if we're forced to pick a curse. I don't have an emasculation fetish and I'd like to not get stepped on.
>>
>>50181822
>I don't have an emasculation fetish
what a sissy
>>
File: Broken_man.jpg (330KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Broken_man.jpg
330KB, 1000x1414px
>>50179516
Origin
>Inherent
Form
>Human
Traits
>Expert Swordsman
>Undying
>Agile
>Giant
>Rage
Weapon
>None

In another age a knight had come to wish for combat. He trained himself against the legends of the past monsters and men alike.

The challenges he endured made him stronger but as he took on more he lost his grip on reality and succumbed to the curse.

He has seen challengers of every age, kingdom and rank come before him. Victory or defeat are unimportant, as for every defeat he will rise again, with what remains of his dim light, to be stronger.

Now come forth chosen undead for while the knights armour is in shreds, while his sword has rusted to its core. A dim light remains in his eyes awaiting your challenge.
>>
File: HuvNwsv.jpg (784KB, 720x4278px) Image search: [Google]
HuvNwsv.jpg
784KB, 720x4278px
Posting my favorite, haven't seen this for a long time
>>
>>50182133
(you)
>>
>>50182169
Mhyrie a best
>>
File: img_milkshake.png (780KB, 1037x1715px) Image search: [Google]
img_milkshake.png
780KB, 1037x1715px
>>50178900
Even if they do remove the curse, picking Fairy would shrink you down to fairy-sized anyhow.

>>50179549
Oh, I forgot to mention that they get some special resistances like fire-proof. Largely, it's just an aesthetic thing, though. You could appear on someone's shoulder and give them bad advice.

>>50179775
If you move things in front of people or cameras, they'll just see the items floating away. Your clothes become "invisible" with you.
>Does reproductive also....
No, not really.

>>50180123
Well, someone else made a get-a-minigirl CYOA recently, so I tweaked the idea to become-a-minigirl. Besides, who doesn't want giant smoothies and milkshakes and cakes and etc.?

>>50180405
Thanks! double.

>>50180585
Is it that lonesome if you can get one person to see you?

>>50180859
Well, if you have one full curse already, no reason you can't have another at lesser power.
Also, I wouldn't worry too much about lifespan. Assume you last forever even as just a tiny human. I don't want those choices to be necessities.
Yes, you can also manually create a crystal shell.
Vitamin C would make you immune to viruses. Worst case scenario, though, you download some bad data and your body auto-resets to the last stable mind. That is, amnesia back to before you were infected.

>>50181822
I was considering adding another set of 3 curses if there was anyone that couldn't settle for one of these. So I'll see what I can do about that. Might have to see what I can do about that.
>>
>>50182211
As I said I don't mind being a fairy. It's easily within my top ten fantasy races to be, so the removal of the curse is more of a thematic thing to have done.
>>
>>50182211
>I was considering adding another set of 3 curses if there was anyone that couldn't settle for one of these.
>>
>>50182211
>Well, if you have one full curse already, no reason you can't have another at lesser power.
Pls add this.
>I was considering adding another set of 3 curses if there was anyone that couldn't settle for one of these. So I'll see what I can do about that. Might have to see what I can do about that.
Also these. More choice is nice.

Also the second page for companion(s)/adventures/stuff? Please do.
>>
>>50178328
>get cursed
>can't remove original curse, but can add to/change it a bit
Has this been done more than once before?
>>
File: Wriggle, Wriggle, Wriggle..png (133KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wriggle, Wriggle, Wriggle..png
133KB, 1000x400px
How does some mediocre oc inspired by and drawn for a thread on /jp/ sound to you?

Screw it, you're getting some anyway.
>>
>>50182452
There was one cyoa called "girly curse" or something that does it. It's pretty shit though, but it exists.
>>
>>50178649
Yo, Highlander, could you post the image you used for Cdlyfwylch?
>>
>>50182555
What's wrong with /jp/?
>>
>>50182560
That was what I was referring to with the spoiler, actually.
>>
>>50179516
Christ, we could make a full game out of these. Might need a few more bestials and abominations though.

>>50180786
It's likely someone supporting an 'alternative' approach to the traditional paths of light and darkness for soul games. Someone who rejects the idea of a lord of darkness or full self sacrifice.

>>50182583
>What's wrong with /jp/?
Nigga we'd spend hours explaining.
>>
File: Cdyl.jpg (193KB, 1296x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Cdyl.jpg
193KB, 1296x1152px
>>50182570
Sure.

>>50180171
First one is from an alternative timeline and just sort of walked in, Enkidu was always a bit of a hippie, and as for Ishtar... Not having the constant duties of a deity is rather relaxing.

>>50180705
Yes.

>>50180401
If you don't eat, you don't need to shit. Pissing on the other hand, that stays.

>>50181438
Neat.
>>
>>50182676
Actually, making Click-Clack got me thinking. There might be a good number of Travellers that are outrageously old.

Elder Things, Deep Ones, Cthulhu Spawn, Yithians, and the like all generally have either outrageously long or potentially infinite lifespans. AIs can also potentially live forever. There might also be mummies or other ghouls that are old as fuck. Getting found as a Traveller is kind of a crap shoot, so you might be found as a twelve year old or as a twelve thousand year old.

How many Travellers are over 5000? Over 10000?
>>
>>50182583
>What's wrong with /jp/?
>>50182625
>Nigga we'd spend hours explaining.
There isn't time enough in the world. In the most basic terms though, /jp/ is weaponized /a/, is worse than that implies, and /a/ is fucking horrible.
>>
>>50178328
Cute!
>>
>>50179516
>Isolation
Just like real life.
>Abomination
>Extra Limbs
For better hugs.
>E. Affinity: Ice
Slow you down for easier hugs.
>E. Affinity: Lightning
Paralyze you for longer hugs.
>Horde: Illusory Copies
For practicing hugs.
>Agile
You can't escape the hugs.
>Weapon: None
>>
>>50182839
Thanks!
>>
File: The Grim of Battle.jpg (475KB, 1200x818px) Image search: [Google]
The Grim of Battle.jpg
475KB, 1200x818px
>>50179516
>Inherent
>Human
>Expert Swordsman (Free)
>Dual Wielding
>Rage
>Agile
>Mageslayer's Blade
>>
>>50178328

>Effeminate
Probably the least likely to bite me in the ass later.

>Nimble
Pretty necessary.

>Iron Grip
So I don't fall to my death.

>Reproductive
Stretchy is fun.

>Good Luck Charm
Lucky is good.

>Vitamin C
I feel like I'd be more prone to disease with such a small body.

>Peace Perfume
In case anyone would try to hurt me.
>>
>>50178328
>Effeminate
May as well be a proper fairy, at least. If taking Shrinking Violet could weaken both curses so I'd be womanly rather than cute, I'd probably do that.

>Fairy 13
Wings and magic.

>Talent 10
Does this help with performing magic?
>Giant's Appetite 7
More energy = more magic.
>Reproductive 3
Besides the obvious reasons, the stretchiness (and no gag reflex) should let me swallow jawbreakers whole.

If I can, I'll leave three points' worth of room for later enchantment, but if it doesn't work that way, I'll take
>Bit Bigger 2
>Balanced Diet 0
Mostly quality-of-life stuff.
>>
Anyone have the Blood Magic CYOA? I'll be your friend.
>>
File: 1472616752459.jpg (251KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1472616752459.jpg
251KB, 1536x2048px
>>50179516
>Tragedy
My whole hive dead, with me left as the only survivor left among the corpses.
>Abomination
I'm a giant fucking hornet, that's an abomination in itself.
Traits
>Extra limbs (Free)
All the extra legs I guess.
>Flight
I'm a fucking hornet, of course I can fly
>Agile
I'm a little bug, course I'm agile.
>Horde
My hive, resurrected as mere husks.
>Possession
We all share a singular mind. Mine.
Weapon
>None

Someone had destroyed my hive and killed everyone in it but me. I had been driven insane and my only goal was to bring them back, though once I had accomplished my goal it had only driven me further into my own insanity. Now, my one and only goal is to use my hive to find and kill the one that brought all this pain upon me.
>>
File: 1471384229417.jpg (3MB, 1600x3032px) Image search: [Google]
1471384229417.jpg
3MB, 1600x3032px
>>50178300
Does anyone have that Pokemon CYOA? Not the one with the cards, but it was one where you could roll for your age and region.
>>
File: 1471384302316.jpg (4MB, 1600x2732px) Image search: [Google]
1471384302316.jpg
4MB, 1600x2732px
>>50183308
>>
File: 1471384375159.jpg (4MB, 1600x2723px) Image search: [Google]
1471384375159.jpg
4MB, 1600x2723px
>>50183335
>>
File: 1471384450538.jpg (4MB, 1600x3923px) Image search: [Google]
1471384450538.jpg
4MB, 1600x3923px
>>50183353
>>
>>50183276
8/10, would summon phantoms to fight.
>>
File: 1471384532540.jpg (4MB, 1600x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1471384532540.jpg
4MB, 1600x3464px
>>50183373
>>
>>50183308
That sounds like Jumpchain, which have their own thread.
>>
>>50183412
huh, so it is... That's... How the hell did it turn into that?
>>
>>50178328
>so many responses saying they like it
>so few builds
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>50183508
Fairy magic, the third gayest of the magics.
>>
>>50183593
....what are the first 2?
>>
>>50183508
I make builds but don't post them, generally.
>>
>>50183666
Like I'd fall for that and let you know my secrets Satan!
>>
>>50178328

Never mind humans, I'm going to settle in little society.

Effeminate, because of course
Imp
Lucky Charm - things will just turn out right for me most of the time
Vitamin C - the bathwater thing is cool, I'll make a living selling highly effective tonics
Nimble - useful for getting around, especially if I have free Flutter.
Talent - fine and delicate control to substitute for strength. I'll make beautiful pieces of wonderfully detailed craftsmanship.

I do want children, but... Not with humans. The size difference doesn't appeal at all. I'm sure there are all sorts of fairy boys who'd love a tiny imp girl like me. I'll have the disreputable edgy devil girl look going on, but I'll be so small as not to be at all threatening to them: they'll all want to pose with me on their arm, to be seen as the one to tame the wild imp. But eventually I'm sure I'll find a boyfriend who sees past the stereotypes and loves me for who I am...
>>
>>50183761
Cute.
>>
>>50179028
>>50180441
What's up with the nasty drug habit? Isn't this supposed to be a pure angel build?
>>
Anyone have any cyoa ideas they'd like to see made?
>>
>>50183945
I'd like a CYOA about baking.
>>
>>50183508
I wanted to know what imps did before making a build. Seems like they kind of suck compared to technopath androids or sorcerous fairies.
>>
>>50179516
>Tragedy/Inherent
"I am old, and I am tired. Leave me be."

>Draconic
"I have seen the fall of two Ages, and have sealed my power to slumber through the next. Ask me what you will, but let me rest after."

>Sorcerous Aptitude (All)
"You are brighter than the others that roam these halls, yet you are fading just as the rest. Perhaps, in time, the world will regain its past splendor. Until then, I shall sleep."

>Wings
"Fading One, why do you so disturb my peace? Allow an ancient one his rest, and use your flame to preserve what light remains."

>Giant fuck your rules, I'm a dragon
"Do you truly choose this? Has the world grown so dim that the brightest ones fall to darkness? There is yet light, Fading One. There is yet choice."
"So it is. Farewell, Faded One."

Never played the games. How well did I do?
>>
>>50183456
Overwhelming amounts of discussion that derailed every thread and essentially prevented discussion of other CYOAs.
>>
>>50184022

I'll be Candice if you be Andrew. Angel can be Sue.
>>
>>50183508
Dark Souls anon stole away his thunder.
>>
>>50184044
I assumed their innate appearance shifting is pretty good for the two extra points, especially if you don't want to be a *little* girl.

>>50183456
It became crowdsourced.
>>
File: 1478451471736.jpg (84KB, 600x930px) Image search: [Google]
1478451471736.jpg
84KB, 600x930px
>>50183945
Quest Giver CYOA. Get ported to a stereotypical RPG world of your choosing (Fantasy, Sci-fi-, other) and decide your new appearance/occupation. Your purpose is to be a quest giver for the native heroes of the land and you get to decide what kind of quest it is and stuff
>>
>>50183945
I'm waiting on the Dream Prince update, and completion of the Tme Loops and Cryogenic Cyborg cyoas. Necromancer too I guess, but I'm not really waiting up since I expect it to take a long time.

We have CYOAs with fleshed-out original settings, and we have CYOAs in modern settings that piggyback on 'everything is the same as real life.' I don't think we have a lot of CYOAs that do much world building in a modern setting. I can only think of the Blood Magic CYOA. I'd like to see that.
>>
File: Beri depression.png (21KB, 1169x167px) Image search: [Google]
Beri depression.png
21KB, 1169x167px
>>50183682
Why is that, anon?
Don't you want the author to know that those hours or even days he worked on his cyoas weren't for naught?

I fear for the future. I fear that authors will quit posting or even making cyoas, because what's the point? They don't get to see any builds, so why bother posting the cyoa at all?
>>
>>50184086
Shapeshifting is one of the thread's most popular powers. Just not my thing, I guess. Fortunately there are other options.
>>
>>50183945
I've been campaigning for a remake of Hexes CYOA for a while.
>>
>>50178328
My only problem is the premise. There's no way I'd be mean to a fairy.

I'd suggest moving the race options up to the top of the page, though, since they give free options.
>Effeminate (25)
Maximum qt3.14, engage.
>Bit Bigger (-1; 24)
To counter some of the downsides to Effeminate.
>Nimble (-2; 22)
>Iron Grip (-3; 19)
Mobility is always useful! Especially since I'll need to get onto a desk.
>Regen (-4; 15)
In the event of getting stepped on...
>Vitamin C (-5; 10)
>Balanced Diet (-2; 8)
Easy health management AND I can subsist on chocolate? HELL YES!
>Android (-8; 0)
Wanted Tiny Tools, couldn't afford it. But plugging directly into a computer works, too.
>Pop Glide (Free)

Now to mail myself to my wife. She'll be thrilled.
>>
>>50179516
I could make a fucking layout for a souls-like game with all of these.
>>
>>50184044
There's a couple of other minor effects I might try to squeeze into imps on an update.

>>50184106
I didn't think anyone would remember that...

>>50184150
>There's no way I'd be mean to a fairy.
Well, the ones that cursed you were also being bullies. Maybe you called them "tiny" or "cute" when their preferred adjectives were "strong" and "independent." It isn't hard to accidentally belittle something as tiny as a fairy. By no means should it be assumed that you like, tied one up and started tickling it for hours on end.
Also, I do agree that the racial options might fit better at the top, but I don't want them to be too popular compared to vanilla mini-girl, so I don't want to show them off first thing. I'd rather not raise the costs on them any more to try to lower popularity.
>>
>>50184022
>>50184097
>>50184100
>>50184122
Thanks for the ideas guys.
>>
>>50184106
>I fear for the future. I fear that authors will quit posting or even making cyoas, because what's the point? They don't get to see any builds, so why bother posting the cyoa at all?

Because its fun making cyoas and because not every cyoa author suffers from crippling depression, anxiety or are mentally unhinged.
>>
>>50184246
>its fun making cyoas
>not every cyoa author suffers

You've never made one before, have you?
>>
>>50184201
>I didn't think anyone would remember that...
Did you improve? I was worried.
I was more worried with an older post you made, where you basically said you (falsely) think no one will love you. It was so bad I decided not to screencap it.
>>
>>50184201
I'd like seeing some magical locations the fairy can take you to - a (proportionately) large fairy city in a rather secluded location, some slum in the sewers of a city, maybe a heavily intermingled town or something.
>>
>>50184246
You didn't answer the "why bother posting when no one responds?" part.
Making a cyoa is work. You've removed the reward.
>>
>>50184267
Why even do that if it's not fun?
Is someone forcing you to make them?
>>
>>50184086

I quite liked the idea that my appearance will appropriately reflect my behaviour. So if I'm slutty around the fairy boys I'll start looking like their dream succubus devil girl; and when I find my true love among them and we settle down together I'll start looking more like a proper waifu.

Of course being an imp I'll always have fiendish attributes going on. That's probably where the reputation comes from. People will assume I'm doing SOMETHING to deserve looking like that.

Really though I wanted Flutter anyway and the extra cost was worth it to become fully fae. Like I said, I do want children; presumably there are biological concerns if I'm still physiologically a miniature human!
>>
>>50184288
The reward should be creation the cyoa itself not headpats and (you)s. But it has become the primary source of motivation because most of the popular authors are chronically depressed, filled with anxiety and mentally unhinged. They are attention whores.

>>50184267
I only made one cyoa anon, with 2-3 WIP or just scraps of concepts permanently shelved.
>>
>>50184106
Anyone who makes CYOAs just for responses isn't worth worrying over.

>>50184267
You're an idiot.
>>
>>50184275
Well, I'm kept busier with projects, so I have less time to think, so yeah, I guess.

>>50184281
I'll see what I can do with that.

>>50184297
>presumably there are biological concerns if I'm still physiologically a miniature human!
Actually, no, that's fine. I just didn't want to put too many lewd details into the CYOA. You think I should add that in?
>>
>>50184329
>The reward should be creation the cyoa itself not headpats and (you)s
So we're in agreement: There is no reason to post the cyoas you've made.
>>
>>50184370
There is no reason to do anything, but you still do it.
>>
>>50184329
>The reward should be creation the cyoa
This. Being creative for a virtual headpats is pityfull.
>>50184370
Don't post them then, no one is forcing you.
>>
>>50178328
Shrinking Violet, I guess. The kissu option means I can be noticed by nearly as many people as ever notice me anyway.

I'll take the racial transformation to be a fairy. Flying seems super useful. "Bit Bigger" is a great value for the points. Nimble to boost flying speed, and giant strength to interact with t he world more effectively. Crystal shell should do for safety, putting me at 22. With the remaining three, I guess I'll take Talent.
>>
>>50184378
>>50184387
I think the future will be exciting, that's for sure, if multiple people feel this way. I wonder how long it will take before no one can be assed to make a new cyoa.
>>
File: 1409133094692.jpg (85KB, 681x644px) Image search: [Google]
1409133094692.jpg
85KB, 681x644px
>>50184201
>It isn't hard to accidentally belittle something as tiny as a fairy.
>>
>>50184429
We've been through worse.
>>
>>50184335
I do want to point out here, though, that I don't make them just for responses. I mean, if no one enjoyed them, I might stop. But that's more of a "I don't want to waste effort" than "I don't want to do something if I don't get commended for it." It isn't like I'd benefit from making a CYOA that only I liked. I could just use my imagination. A CYOA (or pretty much any text medium) is for giving information to others.

That post was in response to someone asking how "we can give [people that make CYOAs] more headpats." I was just posting my 2 cents on what an ideal reply would be. Which is not to say that I make CYOAs solely for the sake of (You)s. Positive comments are appreciated and help me gauge a CYOAs popularity (that is, if something has a lot of positive feedback, I'll probably try to recreate the positive aspects it had and steer away from things received poorly). I, like anyone, enjoy complements on my work, but I make CYOAs so that they may be enjoyed.
>>
>All of these sadposts
Put together with all of the "become the girl" CYOAs I sometimes wonder just how trans /tg/ is.
>>
>>50184532
>how trans /tg/ is
>tg
Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>50184543
/tg/ stands for traditional games though right?? RIGHT???
>>
File: 2a5.jpg (77KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
2a5.jpg
77KB, 400x551px
>>50184543
>>
>>50184297
>So if I'm slutty around the fairy boys I'll start looking like their dream succubus devil girl; and when I find my true love among them and we settle down together I'll start looking more like a proper waifu.
You can't be a waifu when you're a filthy slut.
>>
>>50178328
>Shrinking Violet
>Android (8)
Regen (12)
Many Mini (20)
Vitamin C (25)

My copies can carry around wifi USB modems with them, giving us constant telepathic contact. We're perfect spies and hackers, even able to go on suicide missions.

More likely I'll steal some computer components and play vidya all day as NEET, though.

Many Mini: slit -> split
>>
>>50184532
Its just this thread anon, the vast majority of /tg/ don't express themselves like whiny little faggots.
>>
>>50184532
Less than it used to be, /lgbt/ actually affected how many threads we had about people playing the other gender in games due to being trans.
>>
>>50184532
I think it would be funny if someone made a "become the boy" CYOA.
>>
>>50184626
I know what you're trying to say, but you chose your wording very poorly.
>>
File: orly.jpg (21KB, 413x384px) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
21KB, 413x384px
>>50184626
>the vast majority of /tg/ don't express themselves like whiny little faggots.
>>
>>50184693
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings anon.

I'm actually not sorry.
>>
>>50184682
Will it have a catboy option?
>>
>>50184733
Well it's good you're not sorry, I wouldn't want you to worry about something you didn't do.
>>
>>50184769
I wouldn't want you to worry about something you didn't do.

I can't say the same for your mom.
>>
>>50184735
I don't know, I sure as shit aren't going to make it. What would you even choose between? How tall you are, how big your cock is? What else is there?
>>
>>50184790
Why are you worried about my mom, anon?
>>
>>50184871
Because you clearly don't.
>>
>>50178328

The drawbacks of all 3 of those are a major bitch.

Effeminate, I guess, but it's mostly the loss of stamina that bothers me than the loss of raw strength.

Taking Android for sure.

So 17 points for the rest:

Regen: Being robotic I figure being self-repairing would be vital. I see a lot of fellow androids taking vitamin c just in case, but I'm going to assume disease is a non-issue. Even viruses given that they have to be made specifically for a certain device/OS to do anything, and who the hell is programming viruses for cyborg fairies?

Talent: I assume this pairs really well with being able to interface with electronics and makes fine control easier. (Using drawing software, for example)

Giant's Appetite: Being a robot, I assume this instead becomes battery capacity, otherwise, swap for escape or reproductive.

Nimble: Between this and the ability to jump 10 goddamn feet into the air and glide I should have good mobility even without flight.

Squishy: More durability since I'd otherwise be very delicate. I'm assuming it's general impact resistance, so it'd also allow for taking minimal damage from falling off of things.

Oh come on! I have 2 points without a useful way to spend both of them.
Bit bigger is the only thing left I can take but then I have an extra point.
Anyway, it's still a pretty decent outcome for a computer nerd homebody who'd spend most of the day hooked up to a computer anyway. Lots of ways to still make a decent living.
>>
>>50184879
Is that so? How much do you worry about yours, then?
>>
>>50184905
Clearly more than you do.
>>
>>50184927
You have my condolences if it's that bad, then.
>>
>>50184837
>What else is there?
How much of a lazy git you are and whether or not you can get away with being a NEET.
>>
>>50178328
Please make a Borrowers CYOA, oh wonderful CYOA author
>>
>>50185010
Borrowers? Isn't Tiny World already closer to that?
>>
>>50184983
What does NEET-dom that have to do with being a guy?
>>
>>50185055
Not the other guy, but maybe they'd like something where the borrowers aren't just one option out of many?
>>
>>50185081
Girls are much better NEETs, nobody is going to bat an eye at a women who wants to be a housemaker/housewife for the rest of her life.
>>
>>50185149
I never thought about it but you're right, being a housewife is technically being a NEET.
I always figured NEET = does nothing but play videogames and watch cartoons with no prospects of the future which girls can do no problem.
You'd have to find a husband to be a housewife NEET though, and you may have to settle for someone ugly.
>>
>>50184598

Exactly. When I find that special one right cute fairy boy who isn't just into me to look badass by having an imp girlfriend, but who really loves me for myself, then that's it for me, no more wandering. If I'm a good girl for him I'll steadily look less and less like a dirty succubus and more like his domestic dream girl.

Unless, of course, we manage to keep things... particularly exciting, just between the two of us. That would be fun. It would be just a little thrill every time I go out that way, knowing that my whole body subtly tells the tale of what we've been up to together. I'll make the other fairy boys so envious of my special one!
>>
>>50179516
>Tragedy
>Human
>Expert Swordman (free)
>Sorcerous Aptitude
>Rage
>Agile
>Mageslayer's Blade

He was the most loyal knight of the kingdom and the most skilled. Countless mages succumbed to his sword. Could you believe that he learned sorcery simply while studying the most efficient way to kill the enemies of his country?
However he was far too skilled. The king feared that he would try to usurp him and he labeled him as traitor sentencing him to death.
Betrayed by the country that he protected for all of his life, his mind broke and he slaughtered everyone. Now he his just a husk of former self. Try to avoid him if you walk through the fallen city. He is still protecting it from invaders and, should you engage him, he'll show you why he was feared.
>>
>>50185212
>You'd have to find a husband to be a housewife NEET though, and you may have to settle for someone ugly.

Not really, you just need to be at least a 6/10 and not a horrible cunt.
>>
>>50185249
If you were ever a slut then you can never be a waifu. Look at people with high numbers of partners and divorce rates.
>>
>>50185298

>waifu
>3D

Pick one.
>>
>>50178300
>Most posters trash this immediately.

I actually prefer black text on a white background. Tends to have very little bullshit and is just some interesting ideas. White text on a black background is also good though.
>>
>>50185249
> who really loves me for myself
That would be a filthy slut.
>no more wandering.
Waifus aren't filthy sluts. You're used goods undeserving of love.
>>
File: 1417389188212.jpg (53KB, 643x716px) Image search: [Google]
1417389188212.jpg
53KB, 643x716px
>sluts
>>
File: 1343838066508.jpg (26KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
1343838066508.jpg
26KB, 525x481px
>>50185328

>White text on a black background is also good though
>>
>>50185328
Old Lace text on Light Black is the best color scheme.
>>
>>50185391

>light black

Grey?
>>
>>50185398
#1A1110
>>
>>50185344
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>50185055
>>50185118
Maybe something with base-building/settlement management?
>>
>>50185419
>>50185431
Why would you delete your post then post it again only spoilering the slut life pdf? We can see the fucking title, nitwit.
>>
>>50182560
better then anything you've ever made.
>>
>>50185552
Stop it.
>>
>>50185333

Well, if a fairy boy expects an imp girl not to have a past, he's going to be disappointed. I mean, I'm going to be looking for stability and to start a family with the right fairy, that's why I'm not going looking for some rough and manly incubus stud in an imp bar here - but unless I get very lucky on my first date then he'll have to be able to get over that he's not my first. Imp girls have needs.
>>
>>50185586
I blame you for making me imagine a crossbreed between a fairy and an imp.
>>
>>50185503
You understand nothing. Spoilers aren't meant to be contained.
>>
>>50184100
Someone's actually waiting for me to finish the Dream Prince dlc?! Well I feel kind of embarassed now. Haven't worked on it since i got back from my roadtrip. I think I only have like 7 more of the damsels to finish writing up too, though I need to go and add stuff to the original Dream Prince to keep the damsels balanced, but that should be easy enough.
>>
>>50185559
Truth hurts sometimes eh?
>>
>>50185586
>stability and to start a family
Neither of which a slut deserves.
>>
>>50179808
you only need 500 words. It isn't that many. Many people would be hard pressed to keep their short summary under 500 words.
>>
>>50184122
Have you thought of doing it yourself if you're the only one interested?
>>
>>50185552
What have I made?
>>
>>50179516
Based on the amount of posts I guess I should get into Dark Souls? I don't see how getting killed over and over again and having to read stuff outside of the game to figure out what's going on is any fun, but I guess a lot of people like it.
There must be a reason why that is.

I have no clue what any of these refer to. What's a Drangleic? The Age of Fire? All I know about Dark Souls is from Edwad the Emberpants, and he makes fun of the lore nerd.
>Tragedy
It's the one that harms me the least
>Human
>Expert Swordsman (free)
>Elemental affinity (acid)
>Agile
>Dual Wielding
>Mageslayer
The two dual-wielding weapons weren't as cool.
This suffers the same fate of the Worm cyoa, where I haven't the faintest clue what the world is like or what to do. It doesn't spike my imagination at all.
>>
>>50186377
You don't really have to read stuff outside the game, you may just explore and read item descriptions, that's where most of the lore is.
>>
File: Pontiff2.jpg (72KB, 1227x668px) Image search: [Google]
Pontiff2.jpg
72KB, 1227x668px
>>50179516
Inherent
Human
Expert Swordsman
Dual Wielding
Elemental affinity
Fuck you second elemental affinity
Fuck you flight.
Fuck you agility.

I just want to be the Pontiff goddamnit.
>>
>>50185586
>>50185844
Oy. You two. Quit it.
>>
>>50184885
I think you are making a huge mistake by having nothing at all to protect you from animals or malicious humans.
>>
>>50179516
>if you have any complaints, feel free to tell me
I have complaints, but i don't think they would be helpful
>>
>>50178649
Is Healing a type of magic?
>>
>>50186377
You sure are whiny.
>>
>>50178328
Giant Strength (21)
Bit bigger (20)
Nimble (18)
Iron grip (15)
Many mini (7)
Tiny tools (2)
Balanced diet (0)

This will be fun.
>>
>>50186717
Shit, forgot the drawback.
>Effeminate
>>
>>50186735
no giant strength with effeminate
>>
>>50186739
OK, constructive feedback: Colour restrictions in red because I just skimmed the Giant Strength one and missed it, maybe I'm just a blind motherfucker.

Would drop giant strength for regen or escape but they're both kinda shit. Probably Escape just so I don't get stuck in a plastic bag and die.
>>
>>50186621

>Nothing
You sure about that?

Hop on internet, contact friends (you do have friends, right anon?) hey bro, you're not gonna belive what happened! Yo, get over here, I have some crazy shit to show you!

Bam, heavy lifting and protection.

Also, Have you forgotten I took android? I have literally no reason I need to leave the house alone anyways. All I need is electricity and took skills that allow me to work from home easily enough. and even if an animal wanted to take a bite outta me, they'd loose interest after establishing I'm fucking METAL and not edible and the damage would heal back.

And again, android. I could possibly get someone to help me build a goddamn fairy sized mecha/tank/vehicle I could pilot if I really needed that sorta thing.

Also, with 10x the battery capacity if the Giant's Appetite thing works, I could probably use the extra juice to tase shit if I could get a high voltage outlet.
>>
>>50179516

>Torture
>Abomination

Traits:
>Extra limbs (Free)
>Expert Swordsman
>Dual Wielding
>Elemental Affinity (Water)

Weapons:
>Ocean Hammer
>>
File: v gets married.png (297KB, 600x1351px) Image search: [Google]
v gets married.png
297KB, 600x1351px
>>50185149
>>50185212
>>
>>50186976
Not him, but my friends all live in far away states. Nobody nearby.
>>
>>50187107
>>
>>50187117
>>
>>50187105
Mail yourself to one of them.
>>
>>50187131
>>
>>50186976
I meant if you are attacked by a bird or a 2 year old you are absolutely dead.
>>
>>50187148
As someone who works at fedex, let me assure you that this is an extremely bad idea. You will die.
>>
>>50182583
/jp/ is the only board that Moot as explicitly said was made to be a containment board.

A containment board for touhou shit.

Which it still is, luckily.
>>
>>50187107
>>50187117
>>50187131
>>50187152
Blue board bruh.
>>
>>50187281
You said that like, explicit or not, several other boards weren't obviously made for containment. That includes us.
>>
>>50187296
There's a fine line between division and containment. By your logic every board is a containment board, but that's stretching the word beyond its usefulness.
>>
>>50187296
>implying /mlp/ is't a containment board
>>
>>50187322
I mean when boards are specifically made to contain a phenomenon. This board was made to contain 40k back when it was spammed a lot at threads people didn't like or as a general thing on Wednesday.

>>50187331
I didn't imply it wasn't. I was simply saying that more than just /jp/ was made to contain.
>>
>>50187351
/tg/ isn't a 40k centric board, anon, it's just one of the many things that belong here. Besides, 40k wasn't actively kicked out of anywhere like ponies and furries and so on.
>>
>>50187367
No, but you show your ignorance if history here. moot made it to get rid of 40k to and contain it. He made it a full fledged traditional gaming board because there was nowhere to discuss that kind of thing at the time and people had been asking. Two birds with one stone.
>>
>>50187281
>/jp/ is the only board that Moot as explicitly said was made to be a containment board.
/tg/ was made because of the amount of 40k threads flooding /b/
>>
>>50187385
Anon, I'll say it again, there's a fine line between division and containment. What you're saying is the equivalent of saying that /mu/ is the containment board for music because music belongs there. That makes the word useless and you aren't actually saying anything meaningful with it.
>>
>>50187296
Stuff like mlp and pokemon was just that they had enough groundswell to deserve their own board.

/jp/ was made for the explicit purpose of containing all the touhou shit that was making /a/ inoperable.
>>
>>50187190
What?

I took both squishy and regen. Something would have to deliberately and intelligently attempt to kill me. In which case I'd be fucked regardless.

You're basically arguing that shrinking violet is the only way to not die horribly since I took the most defensive options anyway.

And perfume wouldn't save you from a 2 year old "playing with you" to death since they're unlikely to be doing it out of anger.

And I already have a fantastic defense against random animals and the like. It's called "my house"
>>
>>50187401
/mu/ wasn't made because of an overabundance and flood of threads like /tg/ was, senpai.

Defending /tg/ so much as to deny history just to make /jp/ seem worse is silly.
>>
>>50187405

>took both squishy and regen. Something would have to deliberately and intelligently attempt to kill me

Not really. Something can kill you by eating you even with both of those.
>>
>>50187424
You're the one bringing in something irrelevant. Boards like /mlp/ are containment boards because that stuff isn't wanted elsewhere. Boards like /tg/ aren't containment boards because they're a general phenomenon that deserves its own board because of the volume of interest they attract. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>50187450
It was made because people didn't want 40k spam elsewhere, anon.
>>
>>50187488
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>50187488
Yet we only have like three Warhammer threads here at once. Pretty funny.
>>
>>50187488
Doesn't matter. Go post a random segue into ponies somewhere outside of mlp and you'll get banned. Post a traditional game reference anywhere else and it's unlikely anyone will even notice.
>>
>>50187270
>As someone who works at fedex

Never before have I seen someone give solid advice and still have a desire to punch them in the groin on principle at the same time.

UPS is probably better, but yes, don't ship anything through FEDEX unless you want it completely fucking destroyed. And possibly pissed on.
>>
>>50187270
>>50187536
Isn't UPS the government subsidized one?

How rare is it for the government to do something better for once?
>>
>>50187512
>>50187516

/tg/ -did- start as a 40k containment board, though
>>
>>50187579
nobody forced 40k here
>>
>>50187566
All the fucking time if it has a straightforward military application.
>>
>>50187579
last time I checked it isn't called /wh4k/
>>
>>50187615
>not /w40k/
plen
>>
>>50187566
>Isn't UPS the government subsidized one?

You're thinking of the USPS (United States Postal Service). I'm talking about Brown. The United Parcel Service, which as far as I know is no more federally owned than the Federal Reserve Bank, or, you know, Federal Express.

Also this guy gets it. >>50187608
>>
>>50187608
This. We throw money at tanks and things. I have no doubt they fit military vehicles with several hundred dollar cupholders.

>>50187566
Really? I figured that paying for USPS would've been enough.
>>
>>50187631
just a brainfart m8
>>
File: Chichimec.jpg (334KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chichimec.jpg
334KB, 400x600px
>>50179516
Orgin: Inherent
Traits: Sorcerous Aptitude (pyromacy), Flight, Agile, Extra Limbs(free)(wings), Horde(free).
Weapon: None

I had woken and unlocked the powers that lie within the soul of man, and now I shall change the face of the world to one of my choosing. A realm where I am truly unbounded.
>>
>>50179516
Torture

Undead

Undying
Expert Swordsman
Rage
Agile

Ocean Hammer
>>
>>50187536
I'm sorry man, they keep pushing us to load faster and there's this 3 foot pile of boxes on the floor between us and the truck.
>>
>>50187405
Crystal Shell would be the simplest answer. It would take specialized tools to get through and can be activated instinctively, so if anything gets its hold of you you just shell up and wait it out.
>>
File: GoodDeadMen.jpg (100KB, 992x521px) Image search: [Google]
GoodDeadMen.jpg
100KB, 992x521px
>>50179516

>Inherent

>Undead

>Expert swordsman
>Horde
>Rage

>Crystal greatsword
>so small minded these peasants are, can't they see it is all for a greater purpose
>atrocities, bah, he dukes experiments will cure the curse, what loss of life couldn't be worth that.
>We will repel any imputent fool who seeks to interrupt his precious research, no matter the cost no matter how long it takes.
>It matters not that my men, have succumbed,
>it matters not that I can't remember when our watch began
>It matters not how many centuries we must wait,
>the Duke will cure the undead curse

>and we undead have all the time in the world to wait...
>>
>>50187440

>Kill by eating:

ROBOT. You ever try to chew a robot? I mean go ahead and take a bite out of toy transformer or something.

I mean sure, a large enough animal could pull it off, but then a large enough animal could kill me NOW.

And NONE of those choices will save you from a goddamn bear, baring shrinking violet.

The only real threatening animal I might encounter where I live is a dog mistaking me for a chew toy, but that's an avoidable situation.

Might be small enough for cats to be a problem too but that's also avoidable.
>>
>>50188128

I'm not talking about Humans. Considering your size most animals won't have a problem eating you.
>>
Is highlander on right now? I don't want to post my build if he's not, and I think he'll quite like this one...
>>
>>50188181
Wait, isnt higlander a she? if so, pretend I said she
>>
>>50183945
You're a shifty multiversal merchant who sell inexplicably powerful artifacts to the chosen ones of different worlds.
>>
>>50187017
I really need to bang a 2D cutie.
>>
File: 1408134256290.jpg (26KB, 310x451px) Image search: [Google]
1408134256290.jpg
26KB, 310x451px
>>50188225

>you will never bang a 2D qt
>>
>>50188244
If there is a will. there is a way.

Watch out for paper cuts.
>>
>>50188292

I've ripped more than enough skin off my dick from masturbating too much. Something like that won't stop me.
>>
>>50188244
At least not until we get SAO-like VR.
>>
File: img_doting_2.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img_doting_2.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>tfw barely managed to finish before the next thread again.
Only like 6 more options for now, though. This version is mainly rounding out the existing content more; not adding in fancy new sorts of choices. I'll see about getting to that later. I just wanted to improve the base first.
>>
>>50188516
minigirls are cute
>>
>>50188592
The cutest.
>>
>>50188516
>I'll get to that later
I hope you're not setting me up for disappointment, I don't think I can take that.
>>
>>50188670
It's Beri. He's never let us down.
>>
>>50179516
You should put a limit on twin souls and transformation otherwise you can potentially keep selecting them when you re-spec. So you could have someone who transforms through all the forms. Actually that would be a pretty interesting mult-stage boss fight. Have it start off as a basic human swordsman and then get more and more bizarre as its health dwindles down.
>>
>>50179516
Corruption

Undead

Undying
Horde
Possession
Transformation

Spear of Decay

Transform into:
Divine

Sorcerous Aptitude (Sorcery)
Sorcerous Aptittude (Pyromancy)
Sorcerous Aptittude (Miracles)
Twin Souls

Human

Expert Swordsman
Dual Wielding
Agile
Axes of the Betrayer

The greatest human champion and divine magician were sent to handle the undead curse but instead got warped into it.
>>
>>50188679
Beri never lets us down, because let himself down.
>>
New Thread!

>>50189388
>>50189388
>>50189388
>>
>>50188862
Pretty sure you're supposed to split your abilities between your forms, not get a new set.
>>
>>50189432
yeah, that's what I intended.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.