[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sending my PCs through a hotel warped by a God of Dreams.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: BURJ.jpg (26KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
BURJ.jpg
26KB, 341x512px
I'm sending my PCs through a hotel warped by a God of Dreams. What sort of bizarre floors and monsters can I throw at them?

> Giant office chairs grow out of the ground like mushrooms, desks embedded in the floor like boulders. Here, suits that slither like snakes and his with ties for tongues attempt to swallow whole trespassers in order to propagate.

> Two enormous sphinxes sit on either side of the floor, shaped and colored like a board game, making strange bets on even stranger games. The PCs are now their latest pieces.

> Enormous millipedes wander amongst a statue garden of people screaming.

> Sheep with human bodies graze here, undisturbed and oblivious. A sheppard with the head of a man and body of a sheep keeps watch nearby. He has no complaints. An entirely normal sheepdog keeps him company.
>>
>>50162911
An enormous empty "room" that models a city block. There is even people here but they are more like shadows. The only one who looks real besides PCs is a big dark furred shaggy dog with yellow eyes without pupils. The eyes look more like egg yolk. The dog never blinks and constantly stalks PCs.
>>
>>50162911
>The walls' color is exhaustion. Staring at them makes you thirsty.

>There are books that contain knowledge of how raccoons tend to the first church of teeth. Reading them makes them dizzy and the raccoon Patriarch attacks with his horde

>A herd of goats is the king's advisor, only not the king they are thinking off. If they can't name the king, then Gerion the Three-Bodied will fight for the advisor's honor and disembodied hand in marriage

Remember that dreams are dimensions of madness where nonsense makes sense, until you realise otherwise.
>>
Occasionally start describing an entirely new scene, In medias res, with no transition from what the players were doing before.
>>
>>50162911
>A large ornate mirror that when gazed into, shows the PC a distorted and naked form of himself. Attractive parts are played down while unattractive parts are exaggerated.
>The Hotel Manager lacks any face, but underneath faintly glow two light where his eyes should be. He carries a Lantern and a feeling stick.
>The Ballroom of the Hotel is filled with guests whose faces are that of vermin. Their bodies are completely normal.
>A room that is constantly disorganized, inside the PCs must find a key to advance. No matter how hard they try to organize the room, the clothes and refuse blink back to random locations.
Good luck and have fun in your game OP.
>>
> A boy on top of a tiger on top of a ball, all seemingly made of porcelain, demands the PCs attend a banquet he is holding for No One. No One fails to make an appearance, and the boy is quite irritated

> The wallpaper manifests, and is quite annoyed at the PCs fashion sense.

> Elevator doors open on what appears to be a howling, bitterly cold void. Snow falls into the elevator gently, and a step outside yields a healthy crunch.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
text should be illegible
>>
Read Niel Gaimans the sandman
All 70 issues.
>>
>>50162911
Make sure they can't pull shit like this.
If there is an opening in your master plan, close it.

https://youtu.be/2-x9g6fLyv0
>>
>>50162911
>some floors have corrodors where the doors are on the wrong side. Some are on the ceiling, some on the floor. The doors in these places always open up in that same corridor, so opening one and going through might make them step out closer or further frlm the exit.

>Some lights in the hotel flicker to the beat of a heart.

>Occasionslly, the sound of children's laughter echoes behind doorways labeled "DO NOT ENTER". Doors that players can hear screams of fear from have signs saying "HELP WANTED"

>Following a certain stairwell leads players to a 13th floor which isn't on any directory, and the 12th floor...is the roof...
>>
>>50162911
>You walk onto the floor and are faced with a gigantic crowd
>You are behind a podium
>All your gear is missing and you are naked
>The People demand a speech
>>
>Upon entering a penthouse suite a jovial skeleton claps his bony hands, laughing raucously offering the whole party drinks, "I knew you had it in you from the moment I first saw you. Well done! Well done indeed!" Any questions are drowned out by his congratulations and he presses large brown paper packages on each member of the party and ushers you out, promising to be in touch. The packages contain fat wards of black paper money that smells like blood. Instead of numerical denominations, each different bill says something like "deliverance", "forgiveness", "kindness", "mercy".

>A man is being fitted for a bespoke suit in a small tailors shop off the main hall. The man will glare at the PCs if they stare. If they annoy him he'll ignore them, even if they notice the aged man is stitching it into his skin. A small cat pants and wags its tail on the counter, watching the PCs as they leave.

>A foul mouthed and large black rabbit bustles into an elevator with the PCs, swearing loudly about being early. He'll ask PCs for the time and be most furious if none of them have a time-keeping device. If none of them know the time, he'll angrily will inform them of the time (bonus points: have him tell the actual real world game time) and storm off when the elevator opens.

>In a hallway a voluptuous woman waits impatiently, smoking a cigarette. She'll usher the PCs on, insisting she's waiting for someone. If the PCs linger, eventually a well dressed man will come bounding from the stairwell, they'll share a running hug and excitedly agree to "do it". They will then proceed to grab their own jaws and give them a violent twist, simultaneously falling onto the floor like lifeless sacks of potatos. Their conversation continues jovially and they insist they're having a great time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.