[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 52

File: Best General3.png (1MB, 1014x761px) Image search: [Google]
Best General3.png
1MB, 1014x761px
Puny, Pathetic Primarchs Edition

>Freshest Rules
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Stale old PDFs
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD

https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
First for first
>>
Second for the Black Templars

ZEAL

FIRE

BLOOD
>>
Third for the Armageddon Steel Legion.

Probably fields useful regiments!
>>
File: haemo.jpg (90KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
haemo.jpg
90KB, 1200x941px
>>50161899
Do the blood tubes have rules out yet? Google is giving me nothing and I want to know if I should consider asking for a set for Christmas.

Not something I think I would buy normally, but hey, if it's a gift, why not.
>>
File: Thallax (CAN'T WAKE UP).png (1MB, 719x937px) Image search: [Google]
Thallax (CAN'T WAKE UP).png
1MB, 719x937px
Fifth for FIRES OF CYRAXUS WHEN!
>>
Reposting I suppose.

Icarus Onager versus its points in Mek Gunz, who is better at AA?

>>50161954
It buffs the VSG and plasma obliterator but you probably already knew that. As far as I know we have no actual rules aside from that blurb text.
>>
Thread's Obligatory Question Post:

What are you working on?

Play any games lately or plan to soon?

Ideas on additions to your army?
>>
Eigth for this cancerous meme
>>
>>50161970
Yeah I saw that much, would be nice if they still actually sold the plasma.

Oh well, guess it's still a waiting game, thanks for the confirmation though.
>>
>>50161976
200pt Tau Kill-team, i'm kinda torn between making a winter DDPAT on them or a kind-of elite theme on them.

No, i don't have any friends whatsoever

Completing my 1000pts Black Templar list
>>
>>50161954
>reactor that literally runs on blood
How is this not Dark Mechanicus shit?
>>
>>50161970
Pardon my newfaggotry but what does VSG stands for?
Not the guy you're responding to.
>>
>>50161970
When it comes to AA, the traktor kannon beats everything by a significant margin, though the Icarus Onager is the closest competitor.
>>
>>50161954
>>50161970
Original question anon here,

I guess we can also assume they have a connection with promethium tubes, as the text also states they are compatible,

Although that may be purely cosmetic, so that idea may be worthless.
>>
>>50161970
icarus has bs4 and interceptor, not to mention 3 different fire modes on it's big fancy gun. mek guns are bs3 and a damn near automatic crashing on flyers/fmc

i'd rather take the icarus

>>50161976
exalted seeker chariots, did the repairs now i wanna touch it up a bit before sealing it. i got friday off so i'll try for a game then

>>50162003
well, what what else are you gonna do with the blood of innocents and saints? pouring it down the drain is wasteful
>>
File: DemiCompany Shit Pic.jpg (562KB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
DemiCompany Shit Pic.jpg
562KB, 1920x802px
>>50161976
>What are you working on?
I have two Razorbacks and 5 assault marines to paint so I can finish my Demi Company.
Then I have to paint 6 more special weapon tacticals.
Bought the assault marines used and they were painted with enamels and I couldnt strip them as well as I liked so they don't look great.
Jump Chap turned out well though.
>>
>>50161976
>Building up a Falcon I've had in a box for literally sixteen years
>Played a Kill Team game, my Corsairs vs Skitarii a few days back. Ended in a draw and one of my BoP dudes got himself promoted to the new Felarch by destroying a Vanguard Alpha in melee and Sweeping three(!) other Vanguards who charged alongside him.
>I need some Venoms.

>>50161988
>>50162028
If you're building a terrain network they could be a neat edition since they are apparently compatible with the relay pipes and such. It's way too early to see if they are worth buying for their rules alone.

>>50162003
Void Shield Generator
>>
>>50162038
For my lack of existing terrain, it might actually be worth it on that merit alone.

Reactors and relay pipes would make a cool centerpiece, almost like a bloody maze in the middle of the battlefield. I might actually go ahead for it.

My wife wants to start an AdMech army, too, so that fits even better.
>>
>>50162000
Well blood and promethium.
>>
>>50161899

>decide to start a warhammer army
>get a box of Dark Eldar Warriors
>get some paints and glue for the models
>total 123$

God damn did paints get expensive
>>
>>50161976
Still working on my 2 CSM squads that are super kit bashed and building a warhound and warlord on commission.

Last game was a few weeks ago, hope to get one in soon.

Going to convert/make earthshaker artillery carriages or buy some wyverns for my R&H. Not sure which I want to use though,so I'm welcome to anons weighing in.

>How do you guys feel about daemon primarchs being usable in 40k and the possibility of seeing loyalist primarchs?
>>
>>50162127
I picked my paints from a local hobby crafts shop.
Quite much the same stuff at half the price.

I'm having troubles with removing paint from some of my second hand models.

I wonder what infernal tar this black fucking paint is. It just seems to get darker the more I try to remove it.
>>
>>50162141
I look forward to loyalist Primarchs being inexplicably as powerful if not more so than daemon Primarchs.
>>
>>50161831
>IF your GM is worth anything, a tech priest or magos is going to make an appearance

I'm the token armorer of crew of badass Inquisitor-lead Radical murderhobos. We blew up a Grand Cruiser to destabilize the Naval forces in orbit so that a pseudocult could storm a spaceport and steal comms codes for their 'dark' lord, who is actually a rogue Inquisitor we were tracking, and lead our planted agents to their underhive main base of operations so we could storm it and take over. I doubt putting a poor quality plasma gun on a stick with a chain bayonet would really make that big of a difference at this point.
>>
File: Thiswaspropablyamistake.jpg (149KB, 964x608px) Image search: [Google]
Thiswaspropablyamistake.jpg
149KB, 964x608px
>>50161976

I have a ton of Deldar to finish assembling. Out of pic related, I have 1 Archon, 3 Reavers (one has no rider), 5 Warriors, and the legs and torsos of the other 5 (note: the legs are not glued to the torso yet)

>Play any games lately or plan to soon?

No. The only people I know are a group of flaky guys. Fun, but flaky, and my friend who plays eldar and whines constantly about everything forever.

>Ideas on additions to your army?
A bunch of stuff, actually, though idk that I'll get around to including them.
>>
>at LGS
>playing CSM with Drop Pods against SpaceOdin Orks
>games ends
>Tau player asks to play one of next, tells us that he doesn't allow home rules
>gets pissed when we both decline and start playing Planetstrike instead
>ends up spending three hours just sitting in the store, giving us dirty looks
Why are anti-homebrew fags such yards? Why pretend that GW rules are balanced, sacred edicts that should never be altered?
>>
>>50161969
But who is going to win it?
>>
>>50162350
To be fair, people like playing by a concrete ruleset because it gives them a sense of agency. They know what they are going up against ahead of time and given that he played Tau his army was probably built to directly take advantage of/counter that
>>
>>50162350
well, there might be cases of homebrew rules going toe to toe with Yugioh in ridiculousness.

Personally, I am always in for some rule bending in favour of underpowered armies as long as its reasonable.
>>
>>50162350
>CSM with Drop Pods
>not just taking Dreadclaw pods instead
It's not like they don't have an in-faction equivalent to them.
>>
>>50161976
>>What are you working on.
Finishing up my Chaos Marine army/Daemon allies.

>>Any games lately?
Soon. Very very soon.

>>Ideas on additions to your army?
The army is "mostly complete." I'll probably build a bunch of giant Daemons/Walkers/etc from spare Sprue/bits I've got lying around.
>>
>>50162445
>triple the cost
>lower capacity
>no IGS
>eat your dudes
>limited unit access
>>
so i wrote up this list for Khorne Daemonkin, comments appreciated
1850pts
Blood Host Detachment
Slaughtercult

Chaos Lord (230pts)
>Kor'lath, Powerfist, Combi-Bolter, Sigil, Juggernaut

2x 10 CSM (210pts)
>Rhino w/ Dozerblade, 2 Flamers, Boltguns

5 Spawn (160pts)

5 Possessed (190pts)
>Rhino w/ Dozer Blade

Gorepack
2x3 Bikers (96pts)
>2 Meltas

3x 5 Hounds (80pts)

War Engines
2 Maulerfiends (130pts)

Soulgrinder (155pts)
>Baleful Torrent

Plan is to overload with 12" movement high-threat units while the CSM move up and flush people off objectives, filling up my ranks with Daemons as the Marines die.
>>
>>50162445
>double the price
>flyers
>forgeworld
>size of land raiders
>>
>>50162350
>>50162403
>Playing Apoc two editions ago
>Ork friend (this was 5th when Orks are good) suggests an "awesome" homebrew mission where the Orks have a mega Squiggoth
>It's basically a Titan and costs 0 points since it's a mission objective
>Concerned but okay
>Turn 1, the Squiggoth fires its megacannon
>The cannon which was a 5d6" blast
>Turns out it was a 5d6" RADIUS
>Game breaks down into an argument about the homebrew

And that's why I am cautious.

>>50162445
This is old bait.
>>
>>50161976
Working on a Skaven Warlord for Silver Tower.
Not planning on playing any games or building up my Ork and CSM armies either but I'm definitely getting Daemon Primarch Magnus
>>
>>50162466
>>50162471
>can take back off again and carry your dudes across the battlefield
>>
>>50162499
>needing a pod to be reusable
Just take all of the (You)s and get out.
>>
>>50162470
>Marines with Flamers
The main reason you take Marines in any Chaos army is for Meltaguns.

>One giant Spawn unit.
Why not split them into two smaller units? More threats, more BFtBG points, etc. I mean, it's not like you can't hide the Lord with the Flesh Hounds.

>Possessed
A tax is a tax, alas. :/

>Maulerfiends and Grinders
That Grinder seems fairly lonely.
>>
>>50161976

Building a two chimera and some cultist for my new GSC.
Playing a twin linked 1000 game later today.
Need to figure out what to add to my DE..more bikes or pony up and start buying Talos for a corpsethief claw..but having started GSC the DE are probably getting shelved
>>
>>50162313
That's pretty much exactly how I started.
>>
>>50162529
>meltas
thought about that, but a bit anti-horde/ignores cover seems good too, doesn't it?

>spawn
the plan was meatshields for the Lord, but i could take two separate Spawn, and add Hounds to one unit to stick the Lord in there. hmm.

>Soul Grinder
seemed to me that i need a tough midfield shooting unit, do you think a third Maulerfiend would be better?
>>
>>50162470
I would reduce the CSM squads to minimum size and swap the flamers for melta or plasma and give the sergeant a combi-gun of the same and melta bombs. Break up the spawn into as many squads as you can in order to maximize the blood for the blood god points and allow them to be more flexible on the board. Using those points you get. Then add as many hounds as you can to a single squad and have your lord go with those instead
>>
>>50162492
Being cautious is cool, but lots of people won't even consider departing from the scripture of GW.

>CSM drop pods
>bait
They're all over the fluff, and it's a simple change that massively proves actual Chaos Space Marines.
>>50162499
And get another chance of eating your dudes.

It's just too expensive on top of already overcosted, ineffectual units.
>>
>>50162492
Hah
And all objectives on the board you took activated the megacannon as trapcards?
>>
>>50162600
>MSU
you know the minimum size in KDK is 8 right?
figured two extra bodies for a second special would go a long way, but i may be wrong.

>Spawn
2 units max in the Slaughtercult
>>
Has anyone Flesh Tearers Supplement?
>>
>>50162383
Not a bad setup, I was thinking of adding in at least one neuro disruptor, that fleshbane shot could help out in a fair amount of places.
>>
Any marine-sized bird heads and wings?

I want to make the Raven Guard dude from the inside cover of the rulebook.
>>
>>50162471
You don't know hate until an asshole insists that he be allowed to dog fight your Dreadclaws.
>>
>>50162611
Yeah those people are fags. What I'm saying is that there is a reason a lot of people avoid homebrew and that is because most homebrew writers know even less about balance than GW themselves. Furthermore, if, for example, homebrewed Orks actually win a game, the loser is going to point to the homebrew as a reason why they lost instead of looking at the tactical decisions they made or even their list matchup. Only if homebrew loses is it okay and that rather defeats the point of using it to buff armies.

>CSM drop pods are bait
I was referring to how anon considers Dreadclaws an acceptable alternative when they're pretty much different vehicles, and using them as pods is ridiculously inefficient and worse in every way.

>>50162618
We never actually got that far. The primary objective of the game was to damage/kill the mega Squiggoth, scoring VPs for how many wounds it had lost. I think we got to around turn 2 before about 90% of the allied forces' army had been tabled. It's been a long time so I might be misremembering but that's the gist of it.
>>
>>50161899
If the Primarchs do return, I think the Loyalist ones should be fucked up and cost less than they do in 30k. Guilliman some lose either wounds or T and cost about 100 points less thanks to his time in stasis. Dorn should lose an Attack and either his bolter or his chainsword, and should fight with just the one arm. If Vulkan comes back he should lose at least some of his toys because he left them to the Salamanders. And if Khan comes back he should be slowly dying from a dark Eldar poison

Meanwhile the traitor Primarchs should all be daemons worth about 100 points more than their 30k counterparts and get a host of new special rules. Lorgar can choose his powers from Daemonology, Slaanesh, Nurgle or Tzeench and manifest on a 3+. Perturabo should come stock with a giant cannon that shoots an Apocalyptic Blast. Fulgrim comes with Forgebreaker and all his special rules from 30k (with Forgebreaker IIRC he can even take down Horus regardless or Horus's super special rule). And Magnus should be a level 4 at the very least, possibly a level 5
>>
>>50162470
A perfect example of a list that would suddenly become viable with Drop Pods.
>>
>>50162645
and what, 2x CCW?

In my experience each model should have a kiss/caress. Embraces against hordes. Maybe one without a weapon in front is alright, but hopefully youre relying on your Starweavers/DJs/Shadowseers/Allies to not get shot up
>>
>>50162686
people actually use those rules? i don't have any flyers nor plan to use them, i hardly fly my daemon princes or greaters
>>
>>50162692
>Dorn should lose an Attack and either his bolter or his chainsword, and should fight with just the one arm

Yeah because what are bionics right?
>>
>>50162692
>should fight with just the one arm

>he existed for 10,000 years without getting a new one

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>50162692
The Blood Ravens own Forgebreaker now, and Perturabo wants it back probably.
>>
>>50162726
>>50162724
If he's got bionics, what Imperial world did he get them from where nobody kept records of "the 10 foot tall guy with massive fuckoff armor and fists iconography all over him"

I think during the Black Crusade, he was pulled into the Warp and has been fighting there with Leman Russ
>>
>>50162692
>buff the traitors, nerf the loyalists
nah

>guillinought, leviathan size, woken from stasis
>punished rogal, with a bionic power fist that is also an arm cannon
>the headless horsegon, smashfucker prime on a primarch-sized bike, looking for his head
>etc

if you're going to make retarded setpieces, make them COOL retarded setpieces
>>
>>50162754
Primarchs are pretty smart, Dorn probably could have built his own bionics, or the Custodes made it for him.
>I think during the Black Crusade, he was pulled into the Warp and has been fighting there with Leman Russ
Not true.
>>
>>50162692
>even more Chaos wank
No. Fuck you.
>>
>>50162588
You're Daemonkin. Your army is about killing hordes in melee. The flamers are redundant, and as of now, your only ranged AT/anti-heavy is in your two Biker units. Take the Meltaguns. :>

Spawn with Furious Charge are surprisingly scary at wrecking tanks. Small units, plus a Hound bodyguard for your Lord = "More threats"

Mind critiquing my list?

++Black Crusade++
+Maelstrom of Gore+
Fleet Berserkers with +3 Charge.
Chaos Lord w/ (free Mark of Khorne), Juggernaut, Sigil, and Axe of Blind Fury (160)

4 x 5 Berserkers w/ Meltabomb Champ (440)
2 Rhinos (70)

+Spawn+
3 Spawn - 90

+Helforged Warpack+
Reusable Daemonforge, one Vehicle is an "Alpha-Beast" with "Character" and a 4++
Warpsmith w/ Combi-Melta (120)
2 Maulerfiends (250)
Forgefiend - 175 (Alpha Beast)

+Helforged Warpack+
Warpsmith w/ Combi-Melta (120)
2 Maulerfiends (250)
Forgefiend - 175 (Alpha Beast)

Total: 1850

I feel that it would be more efficient to use a Daemonkin CAD instead of Black Crusade, run some Bloodletters as my mandatory troops, and use FA Rhinos for the Warpsmiths instead.
>>
>>50162692
>Chaosfags in charge of interesting ideas.
>>
>>50162794
>"even more"
Haha, get fucked loyalists.
>>50162790
>Not true
You're right. The only evidence is that he's dead, anything else is fanwank
>>
>>50162786
>dread bobby guilliman
Why do faggots always have terrible opinions like this?
>>
File: 1445789314663.jpg (71KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445789314663.jpg
71KB, 1600x900px
>>50162786
>the headless horsegon, smashfucker prime on a primarch-sized bike, looking for his head
I'd buy this
>>
>>50162808
>>50162794
>should CSM have something that isn't outclassed by the loyalist equivalent?
>No!
>>
>>50162850
>Are my ideas are bad?
>No, it's just loyalist fags being jealous!
>>
>>50162869
Not even my idea, I just think it's funny that every time a suggestion is made to improve CSM, loyalistfags show up and start whining that thy should get it instead or that they should get something better or that they need an update more.
>>
File: 1444216892584.jpg (46KB, 692x451px) Image search: [Google]
1444216892584.jpg
46KB, 692x451px
>>50162850
>I want all the new, shiny and actually working loyalist shit
Shouldn't have fucking betrayed the Emperor
>>
>>50162499
This guy just wants to deep strike his melta Chosen, stop arguing with him.
>>
>>50161976
Painting 500 points of Tau and debating what to get next. It takes me 3 hours to paint a meh fire warrior so I'm not going anywhere fast.
I played my first one Saturday. Lost, but had fun.
I'm gonna pick up either a Ghostkeel and a Commander or a Hammerhead and Broadside. Still not sure which yet. I'll be moving to 750pts with either purchase. Opinions?
>>
so I've got a friend who wants to get into playing orks, and his birthday is coming up. If I what to get him something ~$20, including from ebay, what would be a good fun gift
>inb4 don't play orks, I2, etc.
>>
>>50162830
>not wanting a power throne/mobility scooter for your retarded giant centerpiece
Give it a macro-bolter or something equally ridiculous.
>>
>>50162897
That's not even what's we're talking about, shitposter.
>>50162903
>can I refute his points about Dreadclaws being shit?
>No, I'll just accuse him of being WAAC
>that should teach that NPC player to stop wishing he could have fun
>>
>>50162689
My friend told me that his old Eldar army faced Imperial Guard once, that wanted a homebrew rule
"Carpet Bombing"
Essentially, he would get as many basilisk shots in the scatter direction as the table had room with the same scatter distance between them from the original target.

He told me several other stupid as shit "rules" he came across, but I cant recall them at all.

Would be fun to read more about this fuckery though
>>
>>50162717
Yeah 2 CCW, gives you something to screen stuff and I can appreciate wanting to minimize that, but the troupe is gonna take fire from people for sure and I personally find having at least 2 dudes bare bones to lose keeps you a bit more up to returning the pain when you make it to combat.

My general idea being Troupe Master with Caress and ND, player with caress, player with kiss x2, and two stock players.

Of course taking Embraces where necessary but more often than not the kisses and caresses do the job.
>>
>>50162799
not sure if i understand you correctly, do you want to swap the whole detachment over to daemonkin? if so, be reminded that they don't have access to Warpsmiths, orthe AoBF.
OR ANY FUCKING DAEMON WEAPON! IN KHORNE DAEMONKIN GODDAMMIT
>>
>>50162936
You can't start anything for $20.

Get him some Orks clam pack character or something i guess
>>
>>50161976
10 Fiends of Slaanesh conversions and a box of Death Masque.
Played 3 HoR KillTeam games yesterday.
Currently saving money for a big purchase if plastic SoB become a thing.
>>
>>50162942
Need a drawfriend to do 11ft skeletal af guilliman leaning on open elevator doors going "what have I missed" to a pantswetted bunch of honor guard.
Bonus points for background sicarius quietly busting a nut.
>>
>>50163002
I meant swapping out the Maelstrom of Gore for a Daemonkin CAD, and keeping the other two formations standalone. The only thing I lose out on is free Hatred/VOTLW for the Warpsmiths/Maulerfiends.

The armylist isn't something I'd run, as much as an "experiment" to see if I could make the Maelstrom of Gore "work" for (semi)-competitive games. So "more Berserkers", and fast-moving assault units to support them, rather than "Berserks inna Land Raider".
>>
>>50163135
No, you can't make Berzerkers work. They are complete and utter dogshit.
>>
>>50163135
i see.
You know, i think KDK is best used alone, because of the Blood Tithe only affecting KDK models aswell as only those generating blood points in the first place. in the end, it probably doesn't make a difference which detachment you choose
>>
>>50163189
A Cyclopia Cabal going for blessings/maledictions can be super helpful.
>>
>>50163204
>psychic powers alongside a Khorne army
REEEEE
>>
>>50162582
Seems like a good place imo. Best part was getting 25% off
>>
>>50163214
Get ready for Khorne Psykers, is AoS is anything to go by.

>hates sorcery
>has magic powers
>>
>>50162794
Why did the traitor primarchs go through so much fucking trouble trying to achieve daemonhood if it wasn't going to make them any better at, well, anything?
>>
>>50162071
>wife
>she wants to play admech
I wish I were as lucky as you.
>>
>>50163324
So they can live forever/hide in the warp since it was the only place they wouldn't be pursued.
>>
File: thin.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thin.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>50163316
>AoS
>>
>>50163316
I like AoS and think 40k would benefit from a similar rules treatment without detonating the universe
>>
>>50163379
Oh I agree, I just find Slaughterpriests weird because they have pseudo-magic powers despite being Khornate.
>>
File: 1444140204091.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444140204091.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>50163362
>le AoS is bad meme
>>
>>50163348
Fulgrim was aiming for it before the Siege of Terra and there are other places beyond the reach of the Imperium.
>>
>>50163401
Well, desu he doesn't do anything other than pray. Khorne drives the enemy insane or boils their blood
I get where you're coming from though
>>
>>50163418
desu?
I wrote desu...
>>
>>50163436
...so that's what desu fucking means
Yayyy, I'm slow!
>>
>>50163436
>>50163448
>being this new
>captcha: select all the stop signs
>>
>>50163448
the fuck is going on here? I know f a m becomes senpai.

Senpai.
>>
File: 1453070132242.png (53KB, 243x244px) Image search: [Google]
1453070132242.png
53KB, 243x244px
>>50163436
>>50163448
>>
>>50163150
That's what I figured. When I first wrote the list, I was under the impression that Maelstrom of Gore gave both +3 to Run and +3 to charge to the Berserkers, instead of just the +3 to Charge. That unfortunately means the Berserkers can't "run alongside" the Maulerfiends.

At least my Tzeentch army has been working for me so far.
>>
>>50163324
The Gods did it to keep them under their employment.
>>
>>50163316

It's blood magic. The Blood Pact in the Gaunt's Ghosts series use similar tools.
>>
>>50163473
Well summon spam has been viable for a long time
>>
>>50163403
see
>>50163316

How can anyone support this dogshit?
>>
Can someone honestly give me a good reason for running Skitarii Rangers over Vanguard in small games? seems to be a price increase for no solid advantage.
>>
>>50163509
>Can someone honestly give me a good reason for running Skitarii Rangers over Vanguard in small games?
If you like them more.
>>
>>50163379
Their rules are kiddy and shit so noty.
>>
>>50163498
Don't see a problem
>>
>>50163509
hoodies over sallets
eco-friendliness
a desire for long shafts
>>
>>50163316
>>50163498
Maybe GW is preparing to get rid of rest of the chaos gods. There can be only Khorne.
>>
>>50163498
>Casts spells without being a spellcaster because being a spellcaster would break fluff
Not a problem.

I bet you must have a problem with SoB too right? They hate psykers but cast AoF exactly like psychic powers used to go off?
>>
>>50163605
once per game?
>>
>>50163605
Khorne dislikes spellcasters because they cast spells, dumbass.
>>
>>50163627
Except that guy is literally playing for Khorne to smite his enemies, not slinging any spells whatsoever.

Who cares if the in-game spellcasting system is the best way to represent this, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>50163623
War Hymns can be used every turn, explain that one.
>>
>>50163643
Khorne traditionally gives boons to combat prowess, not pseudo-magic.
>>
>>50163487
I think the fine line is finding a balance between "Summon" and the rest of the actual army. I also took one "fun tier" option that normally I wouldn't take.

++Black Crusade++
+Chaos Warband+
Chaos Lord (235)
>Mark of Tzeentch, Disc of Tzeentch, Sigil of Corruption, Powerfist/Lightning Claws, Scrolls of Magnus & Spell Familiar

Chaos Sorcerer (145)
>ML 3, Bike, Spell Familiar, Pistol & Staff

2 Chaos Marine units (240)
>5 Dudes, Meltagun, Combi-Melta Champ, Rhino w/ Dozer Blade & Dirgecasters

2 units of Chaos Terminators (224)
>3 dudes, Combiplasma & Power Axes

2 units of Chaos Bikers (222)
>Mark of Slaanesh, 2 Bike-Mounted Meltaguns, Champ w/ Lance

2 Helbrutes (200)
Multimelta & Fist

+Spawn Auxiliary+
2 units of 2 Spawn (120)

++Daemon CAD++
Herald of Tzeentch w/ Disc, Paradox, and ML 3 - 145

Blue Scribes - 81

2x Horrors (198)
>11 dudes per squad

Total: 1850

6 melta units, 2 plasma termicides, 11 power dice, familiars & paradox.

The big "wtf" is the Scrolls + Familiar for my Disc Lord. I wanted a "backup caster" in case my Sorcerer bites it, didn't want to buy a second sorcerer, and wanted to keep all bonuses inside the Warband.
>>
>>50163658
If the dude kills someone Khorne is more likely to aid, sounds like a boon for prowess to me
>>
>>50163643
And that's what Khorne depises, being a weakling who relies on tricks, favours or magic to do the killing.

Literally beggin Khorne to do his job for him? The Slaughterpriest's the one who'll explode in a cloud of boiling blood.
>>
>>50163605
SoB are an outdated meme army, we'll see if they still have these magic powers when they either get updated or squatted.
>>
>>50163689
>my narrow headcanon is absolute and there is never any exception to these arbitrary one-dimensional rules I have set out based on my interpretation of the canon
If Khorne never, ever interacts with spellcasters then how do his daemons ever fucking enter the material plane besides the rare warp storm?

>>50163698
>SoB are an outdated meme
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>50163698
>meme army
What does this even mean?
>>
>>50163698
Have you been living under a rock or something?
>>
>>50163698
Sisters in december-february anon!
>>
>>50163760
>>50163800
I'll believe it when I see it
>>
>>50163818
You'll see anon. You'll all see!
>>
>>50163747
Summoners weaken the real-space and daemons tear through.

They'll answer a call to war, not do another's killing for him.
>>
>>50161976
Wanna prime and paint my Kataphron Destroyers, once it stops raining this week. Also wanna play soon but my semester is ramping up so idk if I can
>>
>Dear Big K, I've been ever so good at bathing battlefields in the blood of worthy opponents but those faggots over there won't face me like men. Won't you please inspire them to charge headlong so we may compete for your pleasure?
Or something like that. Slaughterpriests are hella Kelly, Khorne is probably cool with giving them some extra blood and carnage
>>
File: Cr_azariah_kyras_profile.jpg (26KB, 316x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cr_azariah_kyras_profile.jpg
26KB, 316x360px
>>50163689
>Kyras sends his regard
>>
Thinking about starting a 40k army. I'very done miniature painting before but it was just a few metal minis. What's the best way to assemble the plastic stuff so I'm not holding the tiny bits together for a million years? Also, do certain kinds of primers stick better to plastic?
>>
File: SSSSSSIIINDRRRIIIII.jpg (103KB, 409x536px) Image search: [Google]
SSSSSSIIINDRRRIIIII.jpg
103KB, 409x536px
>>50164148
>feebly trying to emulate the best
You sure are a Blood Raven.
>>
>>50164168
Nice staff... looks like a gift
>>
At what point value would Dreadclaws be a viable, balanced choice, assuming they lost Daemonic Possession?

80? 70? 60?
>>
>>50164154
I use the revell stuff, you gotta hold it for maybe 5 seconds before it's strong enough to let go.

GW primer's fine, expensive though.
>>
>>50164148
DoW a runny green shit
>>
Playing Killteam using Inquisition tonight.
200 pts
Squad A
Acolyte with Meltagun - Weapon Specialist - Master Craftsman - 14pts
Acolyte with Meltagun - Leader - 14ps
Death Cult Assassin - Combat Specialist - Killer Instinct -15pts
Acolyte with boltgun x9 - 45
Chimera 2x Heavy Bolter - Psybolt Ammo - 60

Squad B
Acolyte with storm bolter - Guerilla Specialist - Stealth - 7
Acolyte with boltgun x9 - 45

The idea is to have one squad use the Chimera as a gunboat while everyone else just shoots a ton of bolters at the enemy from across the board. While not very survivable individually, I will have 22 wounds and 3 hull points to soak up damage. Any tips?
>>
>>50164168
>sindri uses the maledictum to go daemon
>kyras gets the maledictum as a "gift" and goes super-daemon with it
>>
>>50164465
I do a similar kind of build, but you only have 1 elite slot, so you can only have one squad. This is limiting in numbers, but nabs you some upgrades. Also, put a Dozer Blade on the Chimera, it's very helpful.
>>
>>50162936
Ignore that anon, check this out as an alternative Mek Gun http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Steampunk-Cannon-10-bullets-Real-Shooting-toy-weapon-Artillery-Gun-Russian-/122095054934?hash=item1c6d6eb056:g:dfAAAOSwT4lWSXsi
>>
Hey tg, i'm pretty new and i'm working on a tau army, how would you kit out your crisis suits? Thanks
>>
>>50164577
burst cannons
>>
>>50164440
DoWII, yeah
DoW was actually a great game all around (not counting Soulstorm)
>>
>>50164591

I liked soulstorm, dark crusade was the absolute tits though
>>
>>50164591
opposite for me
>>
>>50164577
>no guns or one flamer per model
>always bonding knife ritual
>squad size of 2 or 3
>Commander with Fusion Blades

Do whatever you can to get into close combat. Abuse Thrust moves to get closer to the enemy. Don't forget to charge with your TEQs too.
>>
>>50164591
basebuilding a shit, 40k>wannabe C&C
>>
File: 1462407678529.png (402KB, 871x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462407678529.png
402KB, 871x960px
>>50164577
Missile pods, senpai. You have plenty of S5, grab S7 missiles on anything that can take it. Alternatively, Fusion Blasters are fantastic all-rounder weapons since they aren't as limited by range as regular melta guns.
>>
File: DOW2Guide.jpg (2MB, 650x4798px) Image search: [Google]
DOW2Guide.jpg
2MB, 650x4798px
>>50164591
>>50164606
>>50164616
Pictured: literally the reason why I could never like DoW2 as a game campaign and art style were good though

I still like and play DoW1 today, albeit with mods.
>>
>>50164616

DoW2 was cool but the actual gameplay was boring as shit due to being small squad game instead of a proper RTS like DoW1.
>>
File: 1478445721336.jpg (46KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478445721336.jpg
46KB, 800x500px
>>50164651
>artstyle
I hated the boom and glint on everything in II. Everything was fantastically dreary in DoW and its expansions. Pic related is a screenshot from the game.
>>
>>50164665
Ah well that probably it for me, because RTS a shit.
>>
Anyone here running a Deatwatch army? Any experiences with them? I'm thinking of picking up the Overkill box.
>>
File: Magnus Election Poster.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus Election Poster.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>50161899
So, when is the Magnus model supposed to come out?
>>
>>50164677
I thought that too for a long time but it really grew on me after playing the campaigns a few times.

In any case it's much preferable to DoW3.

DoW1's aesthetic was by far the best though, yes.
>>
Are pictures loading slow as fuck for anyone else? It's like 4chan is breaking.
>>
>>50164589
>>50164647

Thanks alot!
>>
>>50164724
scam artist's gotta scare people into buying those 4chan passes somehow
>>
>>50162905

What do you currently have as your 500 points? Knowing that will help us to give advice on where to go next.

But the greatest rule of thumb is to get what appeals to you visually. I'd get a Ghostkeel because it's really cool model and I enjoy close-ranged firefights.
>>
>>50164326
75 would be good if they removed the Flyer rules altogether. Fast Skimmer is fine enough for them, and all Flyer does is encourage them to stay off-table except when they want to park objectives.
>>
The Emperor will reincarnate in the empty shell of Roboute Guilliman as Terra burn.

Age of Ultramar.
>>
File: firewarrior_by_masteralighieri.jpg (145KB, 900x1448px) Image search: [Google]
firewarrior_by_masteralighieri.jpg
145KB, 900x1448px
>>50164750
FYI the Burst Cannon is a troll suggestion. You have S5 out the ass on every other platform in your army already. Crisis Suits are highly customization; make use of that to do something the rest of your army isn't.
>>
I want to magnetise a Stompa's hull so that those fat plates just clip together and can be flatpacked for easy transport

The real question is why did GW errata out the Kustom Stompa rules? I wouldn't mind playing a stock stompa if it had powerfields as standard
>>
>>50164792
Buzzgob is your friend.
>>
>>50164792
>why did GW errata out the Kustom Stompa rules?
Because fuck you for liking Orks.
Because none of the writers know anything about the faction or how to balance it
>>
File: 20161107_234757.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161107_234757.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Whatcha working on? I'm mid way through my new valkyrie. Nobody prepares you for how friggin huge valkyries are!
>>
File: IMG_4189.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4189.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>>50164577

Magnetize them. Crisis are a good option for that. Other than that, Plasma, Missiles, and Fusion are good choices.

Burst Cannons/Flamers only if you have more than 5 Crisis for dakka.

Ion mixes well with almost any weapon while Airburst can make hordes feel miserable but you can't twinlinked either and you can only get these on the Commander's box.
>>
>Search for Sisters of Battle wallpapers on Google.
>Japanese cartoon Sisters for days and days.

This world needs perdition.
>>
>>50164842
>Nobody prepares you for how friggin huge valkyries are!
I still have my stormpotato primed and waiting, in a cabinet. Judging me.

I painted the interior and never touched it again.
>>
>>50164842
Nothing because no cash. Waiting on $30,000 from my dead grandma's estate. Shit sucks balls.

Reading Codices. Found a cool game for my Android, too. Unrelated to Warhammer, though.
>>
>>50164847
>implying Sisters have fans who aren't weebshit waifufaggots or bondage nun fetishists
>>
>>50164842
Nice work. Looks good.
>>
>>50164892
I'm neither, faget.

Come at me.
>>
>>50164868
How do you even paint the inside areas?

Guaranteed I'd fuck it up.
>>
File: 4chan userbase.jpg (166KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
4chan userbase.jpg
166KB, 600x811px
>>50164909
Why would you lie on a Mongolian horse wrangling forum?
>>
>>50164757
I don't have it written with me, but an Ethereal, four Crisis suits (3-man plasma + solo fusion), and 15ish Fire Warriors. I know I lack anti armor, hence four suggestions for it.
>>
File: spinning.webm (994KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
spinning.webm
994KB, 448x252px
>>50161976
Crassus Armored Transport interior currently. Then iron armor vanguard veteran squad once I get one more power axe, then I have to paint more than I can paint before buying more models

>Play any games lately
No

>additions to your army
Everything
>>
>>50164927
I can't even play JRPGs due to how faggy they are.

I'm a lot of things, but I ain't no weeb. I don't even save cartoon pictures.
>>
>>50164842
The size of the flyer models hit me too.
>Ork jet
>almost twice the size of a battle wagon
>>
>>50164924
prime in pieces, paint, assemble once finished with parts that can't be reached otherwise
>>
File: GOTYAY.jpg (392KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GOTYAY.jpg
392KB, 1500x1000px
>>50164947
Did someone say Fire Warrior?
>>
>>50164988
I don't know why you're trying to push this game so hard. It was mediocre and no amount of shitposting is going to change that.
>>
>>50165017
I like video games. It's cool to remember old ones, and it's on topic.

F U C K Y O U
>>
>>50164947
>>50164757
Here's my plan for moving to 750 if I take a Ghostkeel and commander.

++ Tau Empire: Codex (2015) (Combined Arms Detachment) (750pts) ++

Commander (162pts) [2x MV7 Marker Drone]
····XV8 Commander Crisis Suit [Drone Controller, Twin-linked Missile Pod, XV8-02 Crisis 'Iridium' Battlesuit]

+ Elites (478pts) +

XV8 Crisis Battlesuits (166pts)
····Crisis Shas'ui [2x Missile Pod]
····Crisis Shas'ui [2x Missile Pod]
····Crisis Shas'vre [2x Missile Pod]

XV8 Crisis Battlesuits (166pts)
····Crisis Shas'ui [2x Plasma Rifle]
····Crisis Shas'ui [2x Plasma Rifle]
····Crisis Shas'vre [2x Plasma Rifle]

[Bonding Knife Ritual]
····Ghostkeel Shas'vre [Cyclic Ion Raker, Early Warning Override, Twin-linked Fusion Blaster]

+ Troops (110pts) +

Strike Team (55pts) [5x Fire Warrior with Pulse Rifle]
····DS8 Tactical Support Turret [Smart Missile System]

Strike Team (55pts) [5x Fire Warrior with Pulse Rifle]
····DS8 Tactical Support Turret [Smart Missile System]
>>
File: 1457413283431.png (25KB, 499x468px) Image search: [Google]
1457413283431.png
25KB, 499x468px
>>50165046
>opinions
The only sorta cool thing about it was the refreshing fact that it was a game that put a non-Marine army in the spotlight, and a xenos one at that.

Well that and bolters actually worked.

>it's on topic
No, it isn't on topic to spam "HEY GUYS REMEMBER THIS GAME???" whenever someone in this thread mentions Fire Warriors.
>>
>>50161976

Stripped an old Battlewagon and am in the process of repainting it. Also gave me the chance to rip off the now defunct Deff Rolla and replace it with a Ram. Makes it look a bit different to my other wagons too.

Other than that, finally assembled my Promethium Relay Pipes and have been using them as a transport replacement for my Burna Boyz. Creates a nice 24" diameter denial zone around them. No-one's wanted to go near them so far.
>>
>>50165076

I like the list. You could however use a Target Lock on Commander so you can shoot the missile pod at different target than your marker lights.
>>
>>50163324

Chaos isn't about power. It's about freedom. Society places boundaries on what you're allowed to do, whereas Chaos says you can do whatever you want.

In the case of the Traitor Legions, they all had their own motivations. Some wanted to endlessly fight, like they were designed to do. But the Emperor imposed limits on how much they were fighting, and made some targets off-limits, like the other Legions. Others wanted to explore knowledge that the Emperor had forbidden. And so on.
>>
>>50163330
You'll find a robot loving cutie some day, anon, I believe in you.
>>
>>50165193
Good point, I didn't even think about that. It's 750 even; what would you drop to get that 5?
>>
File: 1465266987871.png (245KB, 769x437px) Image search: [Google]
1465266987871.png
245KB, 769x437px
>>50165199
>Chaos isn't about power. It's about freedom.

>he doesn't know that becoming a DP locks you into eternal and absolute servitude to your god
Stay ignorant Chaosfag
>>
File: 1293165846462.jpg (383KB, 679x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1293165846462.jpg
383KB, 679x1000px
>>50165199
>Chaos isn't about power. It's about freedom.
>literally the slaves to darkness
>>
>>50165263

Oh I never said the Chaos Gods follow through with their end of the bargain. But it is the way they lure mortals in.
>>
>>50165199
>Chaos isn't about power. It's about freedom. Society places boundaries on what you're allowed to do, whereas Chaos says you can do whatever you want.
If your Lord wants you to die so Jimmy the Blue Daemon can come out and do your job better he's going to kill you. And Jimmy gets to munch on your soul as a bonus.
>>50165263
I believe there's a quote that says Daemonhood is absolute submission for body and soul.
>>
>>50165225

I really don't know mate. I'd probably look into changing it to Farsight Enclaves to make Crisis Teams troops choice, then splitting one of the plasma suits to a single flamer or fusion suit. Those are somewhat cheaper weapons than plasma, right?
>>
>>50165332
FSE will bloat points because everything has to take Bonding Knife. Even the FWs who don't really benefit much from it.
>>
>>50165263

It's a little annoying that Undivided DPs don't exist anymore, aside from that special snowflake Be'lakor.
>>
>>50165332

Flamer = 5pts
TW Flamers = 10pts
Burst Cannon = 10 pts
TW Burst Cannons = 15 pts
Plasma Rifle= 15pts
TW Plasma Rifles = 20pts
Fusion Blaster = 15pts
TW Fusion Blasters = 20pts
Missile Pod = 15pts
TW Missile Pods = 20pts
>>
>>50165355

Ah, right. Forgot about that.
>>
>>50161976
>play any games lately?
200 point kills teams. It's been a while since I dusted off my guys but it was the most fun I've had with this game. My friend and I sat down to play this one game and I lost pretty horribly but the game was cinematic enough where we want to play out this story. We made it the first engagement of several where Dark Eldar are raiding on this race's homeworld that the Tau are reeling into the Greater Good. It's very vietnam esque and a lot of fighting in the jungle.

We're also going to play out this other aspect of the fire warriors he captured being put in the arena.
>>
>>50165332
I shuffled a turret off one of the Strike Teams and slapped on the target lock, plus ATS on the Ghostkeel. It's small, but precision shots = remove melta you are worst marine.
>>
>>50165456
>target lock
>on the lonely Ghostkeel

It does nothing.
>>
>>50161976
400 point Combat patrol tourney.

Very varied armies.

Clear winner was the skiitari player with the Secutarii OPeltasts
They just shredded everything

Second place went to Deldar/Eldar
Third went to Tau
Fourth to Space Wolves
Fifth to Black Templars
Sixth GSC
Seventh was Nids
Eights were my Orks
>>
>>50165478
He's talking about the Advanced Targeting System, which grants the Ghostkeel Precision Shots.
>>
File: tg does porn.png (398KB, 1012x627px) Image search: [Google]
tg does porn.png
398KB, 1012x627px
Ok, which one of you faggots is this?
>>
>>50165263
Better than having your soul torn to shreds by daemons the moment you die.
>>50165199
Going renegade makes you "free," but Chaos is about power. You don't spend decades sacrificing skulls to Khorne so that he'll give you democracy, you do it so that he'll give you bat-wings and bronze skin and a daemon axe that drinks blood.
>>
>>50162313

What would be a good 500pt list for this, and what should I grab moving on?
>>
File: 1458437615695.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1458437615695.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>50165569
>Trap
>>
>>50165357

There are no undivided DPs BECAUSE of Be'lakor. The gods made him, realized they had no control over him, and realized they made a big mistake. Iirc, they're actually concerned about him.
>>
>>50165569

Why are you watching trap porn anon? That's heresy.

And why are you looking at his tattoos when you should be looking at his cute little face
>>
What kind of assassin works best with a Tempestus army? Please don't say Vindicare. LDB memery ruined them forever for me.
>>
>>50165478

Target lock is for the Commander.
>>
>>50163316
Didn't GW rule out Khorne DPs being psykers through the FAQ ruling on the shared warlord trait in the Infernal Tetrad?
>>
>>50165640

Culexus.
>>
>>50165654

Proof? Afaik, they become psykers through tzeentch trait.
>>
>>50165581

The Scourge are useless without either 4 Haywires or 4 Heat Lances, and the box only comes with one of each, top kek.

491 points
Succubus (100) - Agoniser, Splinter Pistol

8 Wyches (160) - Raider with Nightshield and Aethershields, 1 wych gets Hydra Gauntlets

5 Warriors (105) - Venom with Splinter Cannon

3 Reavers (61) - Cluster Caltrops
3 Reavers (61) - Cluster Caltrops

To be honest that's not that great of a list but it's the best I could come up with based on what you have.

Buy more Venoms and a Ravager.
>>
>>50161976
Painting up my new genestealer cult list, using my old 1st edition plastic hybrids as metamorphs, only plan on using my piles and piles worth of old genestealers + metal patriarch in larger lists.

how does this list sound for a 750 list?

Cult Insurrection detachment: 749

Neophyte Calalcade (Core): 540
Leman russ: 160
+Exterminator autocannon
+lascannon
+sponson multi-meltas

2xArmored Sentinels: 90
+2 missile launchers

10xneophyte hybrids: 145
+2xmining lasers
+Chimera

10xneophyte hybrids: 145
+2xmining lasers
+Chimera

Subterranean Uprising (Auxiliary): 209
Primus: 75

6xHybrid Metamorphs: 54

5xAcolye hybrids: 40

5xAcolyte hybrids: 40
>>
What do you guys think of my fun 1500 csm list
HQ
Typus
TROOPS
5 plague marines
35 plague zombies
35 plague zombies
35 plague zombies
35 plague zombies
35 plague zombies
HEAVY
5 raptors with 2 meltas
5 raptors with 2 meltas
5 raptors with 2 meltas
>>
>>50165046
>it's on topic.
Did someone mention shitty old video games?
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1000x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1000x1136px
>>50165672
>>
>>50164960
So you're a nun fetishist then.
>>
>>50165798

>exalted flamers are Jump

Oh nice. That's good to know.

I see nothing about the Tetrad, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 1000x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 1000x1136px
>>50165672
Sorry, meant to post page 6.
>>
File: 1328410997703.jpg (104KB, 550x742px) Image search: [Google]
1328410997703.jpg
104KB, 550x742px
>>50161976
Painting up some Flash Gitz.
I'm making a freeboota army because painting Goffs is becoming mundane.
>>
>>50165844
Yeah, would've been nice to see Exalted Flamers get Relentless as well.
>>
File: 1477529508379.jpg (141KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477529508379.jpg
141KB, 900x900px
Has anybody had any experience with the Black Crusade Formation in Traitor's Hate? Been looking at getting one sorted for my Iron Warriors for some benefits.

I was tempted to take a Fist of the Gods over the Helforged Warpack because I'm using a Warpsmith for fluff reasons anyway, but I'd like to hear if anybody's had any experience with it so I can avoid any early pitfalls in my list building.

Not too happy about mandatory Chosen but what can you do?
>>
as someone who has no clue about anything 40k beyond a couple novels, the sheer amount of different armors i've seen so far is baffling
>>
>>50165809
NOPE
>>
>>50165917
Chosen aren't mandatory, what are you talking about
>>
so as a guard player are rough riders at all viable or do you have to take allied death riders?
>>
>>50165798
>under your Control for the Rest of the game
Umm.. Does this mean if an enemy contests it, i Shoot him off of it, it is Mine again?
>>
>>50165995
It is in the Chaos Chosen core choice, and like fuck am I using the Maelstrom of Blood. The Lost and the Damned looks okay but I'm using bikers to run with a Chaos Lord. So the choice for me was either chosen, terminators or possessed and I took the lesser of three evils.
>>
>>50166026
No, it get cleansed if an enemy captures it.
>>
>>50166040
Ah that clears it up. I assume that caveat is in the full Text of the rule?
>>
>>50166066
yeah.
>>
>>50166038
Are you translating this from something?

There is no Chaos Chosen core. There's the Warband, which does not require Chosen
>>
>>50165917
>that off center headcrest
>>
>>50165901

Omg yes. I usually stick mine in horror squads because they don't shoot, and I can move the tide around the flamer.

>>50165866

Ah ok.

Also nice to know Paradox doesn't count as a reroll, though I don't run much.
>>
File: 1-3 elites brah.png (581KB, 635x463px) Image search: [Google]
1-3 elites brah.png
581KB, 635x463px
>>50166086
Yes there is. 1-3 chosen, possessed or terminators in a Chaos Warband as mandatory. It's either that or take a Maelstrom of Gore or The Lost and the Damned.

I mean shit, you think I WANT to include Chosen if I had the choice?
>>
>>50166138
Warpflame Host for that tasty torrent and anti-tank. Thinking of running three Soul Grinders with four EF and five Horror squads of 11 in a 1500 game soon, making up the rest of the points with DoS Furies to be accompanied by a summoned HoS on a steed with the locus of grace.
>>
File: 2016-11-06 10.04.34.jpg (513KB, 1016x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-06 10.04.34.jpg
513KB, 1016x900px
>>50161976
Working on getting a huge TSons order put together
>>
>>50166200

Termicide?
>>
>>50164717
3rd of December, pre order 26th of November.
>>
>>50166283
Dunno the name of that Egyptian weapon but it looks fucking ace on that mini, anon, where'd you get it?
>>
>>50166337
kromlech
>>
File: a2-1a.jpg (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
a2-1a.jpg
36KB, 800x800px
New Wargame Exclusive Tau model. Has the option to be built without that back drone holder. Thoughts?
I'd probably use it as a Tetra.
>>
>>50166408
Nice ass.
>>
>>50166351
Cheers for that.
>>
File: attackbike (1).png (58KB, 648x481px) Image search: [Google]
attackbike (1).png
58KB, 648x481px
>>50166408

It need missile pods.
>>
>>50166408
It looks shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 800x800px
>>50166460
Needs lube.
>>
File: 1399186822126.jpg (24KB, 380x254px) Image search: [Google]
1399186822126.jpg
24KB, 380x254px
>>50166408

>getting split roasted by drones
>>
>>50166408
it looks like a got dam tron bike...
>>
File: smug Mari.gif (370KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
smug Mari.gif
370KB, 500x465px
>>50166502
>>not getting split roasted by drones
>>
>>50166513
That's good for my paint scheme.
>>
File: 9a4b4cf49607704ceab0a313d55baae9.jpg (889KB, 2560x1700px) Image search: [Google]
9a4b4cf49607704ceab0a313d55baae9.jpg
889KB, 2560x1700px
>>50166499
>>
>>50166408
Garbage, as are most third party tau models mind you.
>>
File: FAR-TAKER-2.jpg (63KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FAR-TAKER-2.jpg
63KB, 800x800px
>>50166565
I really like this one. I think I'd use him as a Cadre Fireblade.
>>
>>50166502
It's worth pointing out that Tau don't see Drones as mere machines with autopilot. The attitude towards them is closer to how humans see their animal companions such as horses or hounds.
>>
>>50166590
That's shit too.
>>
>>50166593
>there's probably artificial insemination drones spitroasting QT blueberries right now
>there's probably different variants to maximize fertility such as tentacle variants, forceful variants, or even a "Big Shas" varaint
>>
>>50166590
Looks nothing like a Tau model. And that's the issue, third party models try to make the tau gritty and cool which just isn't the theme.
>>
>>50166636
Yep, that's why they're shit. The problem with a lot of 3rd party stuff is that they get the style and theme wrong.
>>
>>50165917
I'm the guy that posted >>50163674 and >>50162799 . The Maelstrom list is something I wouldn't seriously do (I would do it with a Daemonkin CAD instead of Maelstrom of Gore, because Bloodletters), but it's probably "as good as it gets" if you want to use that core.

I use Terminators for my mandatory Elites, just because Deepstrike/Combi-plasma is helpful. The Helbrutes were instead of Havocs, as I needed something to "move-and-fire"/add additional melee "keep-away." I've found that summoning Fiends early on makes Dreadnoughts that much scarier too.

Another thing thing I found is that the normal rule of "don't give your Champions Power Weapons" doesn't apply "as" much to Bikers in the Warband, since you have the option to buff them with Path to Glory/Favored Scions.

If you're doing anything with a Warpsmith, you should find some way to "get him across" the field. Whether that's "loaning out" a Rhino from another unit (that's why there are only two Rhinos in that Maelstrom of Gore list), attaching him to Daemonkin Flesh Hounds for Outflank, or even using Huron/Ectomancy Sorcerers to suicide him into a good position, he's expensive and you don't get mileage from him unless he's hunting tanks or hard targets. He can fire his Mechatendril Meltagun alongside another weapon, so I figure you should almost always replace his Bolt Pistol with a Combi-Melta; yes, you lose an attack in melee, but being able to double-tap an enemy vehicle/battlesuit/etc is more likely to matter in-game anyway.

Are you using Forgeworld? If so, a Purge list may give you your Iron Warriors fix more, because you can cram in even more Heavy Support.
>>
>>50166307
Had considered it but I wasn't 100% sure what loadout to go with. I sure as shit love terminators though.

I was thinking of just taking 3 Combi Meltas, 2 Power mauls and a Chainfist.
>>
>>50166648
And not just for tau.
>>
>>50166408
>The Tau are powerful but what would make them even better?
>Jetbikes!
>>
File: taubg.jpg (1MB, 3406x1000px) Image search: [Google]
taubg.jpg
1MB, 3406x1000px
>>50166648
What do you mean Tau aren't buff and smoke stubby cigars ALA Creed???
>>
>>50166686

With missile pods and markerlights!
>>
Rate my first guard list

++ Combined Arms Detachment (Astra Militarum: Codex (2014) v60) ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

········Primaris Psyker [Force Staff, Psyker Mastery Level 2]

+ HQ +

········Company Command Squad [Carapace Armour, 4x Veteran w/ Lasgun]
············Chimera [Dozer Blade, Heavy Bolter, Multi-laser, Pintle-mounted Heavy Stubber]
············Company Commander [Carapace Armour, Close Combat Weapon, Orders, Warlord]
················Laspistol [Laspistol]
············Master of Ordnance [Close Combat Weapon]

+ Elites +

········Ratlings [5x Ratling]

+ Troops +

········Veterans [Grenadiers, Krak Grenades for Squad, Veteran w/ Heavy Flamer, 7x Veteran w/ Lasgun, Veteran w/ Meltagun]
············Chimera [Dozer Blade, Heavy Bolter, Multi-laser, Pintle-mounted Heavy Stubber]
············Veteran Sergeant [Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon]

········Veterans [Grenadiers, Krak Grenades for Squad, Veteran w/ Heavy Flamer, 7x Veteran w/ Lasgun, Veteran w/ Meltagun]
············Veteran Sergeant [Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon]

+ Fast Attack +

········Armoured Sentinel Squadron
············Armoured Sentinel [Multi-laser]

+ Heavy Support +

········Basilisk Battery
············Basilisk [Heavy Bolter]

········Leman Russ Squadron
············Demolisher [Dozer Blade, Heavy Bolter]
············Demolisher [Dozer Blade, Heavy Bolter]
>>
File: bigtau.jpg (65KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bigtau.jpg
65KB, 800x800px
>>50166691
*wrong pic
>>
File: 1445445195564.png (109KB, 260x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445445195564.png
109KB, 260x360px
>>50166622
>blueberries
>QT
>>
>>50166622
but that wouldn't increase fertility at all,

if anything you're wasting valuable seed.
>>
>>50166705
Is he using multiple rifles joined together?
>>
>>50166715
Gotta have good looking Water Caste emissaries to tempt the other races to join the Greater Good.
>>
>>50166698
>Tau jetbike
>Technologically Advanced: Counts as Eldar Jetbike
>Provides 3+ armor save for reasons as inexplicable as Windriders
>Comes stock with a drone controller
>Options: Can take any 2 drones. Yes, ANY kind of drone*
>15 points base because no stock guns

*errata 6 months later will prevent them from taking shielded missile drones and recon drones
>>
>>50166704
>Ratlings
Why?

>Heavy Flamer Veterans & Krak Grenades post-FAQ
You should use those points to let your Veterans bring more Meltaguns.

I think if you were to shuffle points around (de-squad those Basilisks, drop a Demolisher/replace with an Exterminator, etc), you could easily fit in an Emperor's Wrath artillery Battery.

2 or so Basilisks, make the third one a Manticore or so, and add another Chimera Command Squad. You get the option to give your artillery Ignores Cover, and can optionally twin-link it if you give Vox-casters to your vets.
>>
File: 1464725616485.png (284KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
1464725616485.png
284KB, 900x582px
>>50166746
I don't think any race other than the Tau really find Tau attractive in any kind of sexual manner.

Really the Eldar are the only exception to the rule that any xenos is pig disgusting completely unpalatable to human desires, doubly so with all the Imperial propaganda and Imperial Creed mindset.

The exception of course is 40k's /d/ but they'd probably be more interested in fucking the Vespid anyway
>>
>>50166789
>Why?
They look cool I guess
Whats wrong with heavy flamer melta? Also what book is this emperors wrath Artillery battery?
>>
>>50166821
>Vespid
Nah, they'd want Nicassar.
>>
>>50166832

I wonder if the Vespids would make good pilots.
>>
>>50166746
That reminds me of /d/'s Tau quest.

Good times.
>>
>http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sword_of_the_Void%27s_Eye
Please explain to me this. Are they sure this isn't a daemon weapon?
>>
>>Freshest Rules

>>epub format

Sage.
>>
>>50166901
>not converting them to .pdfs yourself if you love that format so much
>expecting us to do the heavy lifting when you're already being handed the files on a silver fucking platter
No Anon, you are the faggot.
And then Anon was a faggot.
>>
>fortifications have been in the game for two editions
>most factions still don't have any
>fliers have been in the game for two editions
>many factions still don't have any AA units
>interceptor has been in the game for two editions
>most factions still don't have access to it
>>
>>50166821
Put a bag over the face of a regular civilian tau female and it looks like a "toned" blue-skinned anime girl.
>>
>>50166878
Tyranid weapons are organisms, the hands of a carnifex arent just weapons but another Tyranid so no its not a demon weapon but a tyranid organism,
>>
>>50166914
>implying anyone uses epub

>>implying everyone isn't just keeping quiet about how shitty the format is to avoid rocking the boat
>>
>>50166920
>what is Aegis Defense Line with Quad-Gun
>>
>>50166935
I use it
>>
>>50166935
>implying we aren't just dealing with it by either using readers that support them or converting them
Not everyone is as much of a fucking bitch as you.
>>
>>50166920
You comment alone shows that you're the bottomfeeder at 40k in your local area.

The person people nerf their own list against, so that you get a win every once in a while.
>>
>>50166921
>""""tone""""
they'd be clammy blue manlets with malformed feet and hands

Why would the average imperial citizen bother. Even hives have sexy amazons if you look hard enough, many with the proper amount of fingers.
>>
>>50166948
>>50166947

>Man epub is so great
>you just have to convert it
>that's how good it is xD

Retard logic detected
>>
File: weak tau.png (272KB, 844x763px) Image search: [Google]
weak tau.png
272KB, 844x763px
>>50166921
>believing filthy xenos propaganda
You've never even seen Tau bitches, have you? >>50166967 knows what the fuck is up.
>>
>>50166974
I'm still gonna use it, you are free to convert it if bothers you so much
>>
>>50166283
>Weeks before KSons release
Go right ahead mang
>>
>>50166967
MANG people fuck niggers in this world. OUR WORLD. Willingly. Slave stock even.

Wealthy people do it, fat niggers, skinny niggers, sick niggers.

You don't think people would find blue short people attractive ? In the whole imperium?

dude the rapetrain the IG soldiers would line up to pump their seed into Tau females would be intense. Back2back train
>>
>>50167011
Honestly if it had a vagina and wasn't human with a slight bit of attractiveness I'd fuck it
>>
>>50167011
This is going to get guaranteed (You)'s.
>>
>>50166954
So, in other words... A chaos player?
>>
>>50167011
>eldar_guardian_rape_diorama.jpg
>>
>>50167028
This brodude knows what's up and he hasn't even survived a conquest battle on a planet ravaged by warpstorms yet

Tau women = Impossibly attractive to regular IG dudes. AND THERE'S SO MANY OF THE TAU GIRLS, thousands upon thousands fallen and ""captured"" after every battle.
>>
>>50167030
Did you just reddit me ?
>>
>>50167011
>You don't think people would find blue short people attractive ?
aliens aren't just people with a coat of paint on them, dude

Yeah, some people fuck animals. Most people don't. Not even sex-starved sailors.
>>
>>50167011
>the filthy xenos-loving heretics have formed an orderly line? Let's see if I can do this with one shot.
>>
>>50167009
Its for 30k but ill probably get some of the new 40k stuff too
>>
>>50167045
Yes. Most Tzeentch Daemons nowadays though. Need to get a Bloodthirster.
>>50166954
Nice shitpost.
>>50166936
Not faction specific. At the very least, they could give every faction a different gun to throw on it.
>>
>>50167161
Question. Why don't you just play khorne daemonkin and start raping people ?
>>
>>50167181
I don't have that many non-Tzeentch Daemons (20 Bloodletters, 10 Daemonettes, 10 Plaguebearers, 12 Nurglings, 10 Furies, 2 Grinders, Prince), and a lot of my CSM are visually marked Tzeentch.

I've played around with KDK, but it doesn't really help actual Chaos Space Marines very much. If I'm going to be counts-as-ing my macaroons anyways, I'd rather just go Space Wolves.
>>
Harliquins vs raven guard.
1500 points.
Mission yet to be decided.

The raven guard offensive came to a halt last time as the battle had no clear victor.
A mixed force of dark eldar and Harliquins saw most of the dark eldar decimated by the raven guard with only a brutal counter attack by the clowns wounding their captain and destroying squad after squad of raven guard saving the day.

This time, a force comprised mainly of Harliquins will take the field, the dark eldar raid is a failure but the Harliquins of the frozen stars will lead one more attack on the humans to try and punish them for their interference.

Il post some pictures of it tomorrow if /tg/ is interested.
>>
I'm planning on getting the Prospero Burns box and was wondering what are some ways to convert the Space Wolves stuff into Rubric Marines?
>>
>>50167302
>the Space Wolves stuff
It's literally one dude. The Mk3 guys and Tartaros are generic kits.
>>
>>50167161
I have so many daemons they no longer fit on their shelves, they've started spilling over in to the Orks territory.

I still want more daemons though, I still need blood crushers and plague drones and a khorne prince and... They don't even fit in the carry case anymore but I need more daemons. I can't stop buying daemons, I tried to star an Ork army but I keep going back to my main boys.

And 10 more bloodletters and a herald in a jugganaut...
>>
>>50167300
>Harliquins
Bro maybe you could spell Harlequins right first.
>>
>>50167361
Harlequins.
The first was a typo but then my phone's typing assist auto-corrected the others to the misspelt word automatically.

Please forgive me, I'm just a dumb phone poster.
>>
Guys, how do we fix the Railside? It's probably my favorite unit in the Tau codex.
>>
>>50167361
harlekkens

>>50167473
game photos are always neat
>>
>>50167532
Unfuck vehicles. Nerf HYMP.
>>
>>50167532
Nerf Missilesides and/or make it S9.
>>
>>50167593
>>50167592

I was just thinking. Would keeping it at S8, but making it Armorbane be too OP?
>>
>>50167599
>65 points or whatever
>TL AP1 Vanquisher Cannon
>in a codex with markerlights
This kills the Imperial Guardsman.
>>
File: image:771595.png (500KB, 751x458px) Image search: [Google]
image:771595.png
500KB, 751x458px
>Playing Kill Team against new Necron player
>I'm running two IG vet squads armed to the teeth with plasma, sniper rifles, autocannons, and camo gear. Even the Sarge's have bolters
>Necron has a bunch of immortals and a couple destroyers
>We roll up infiltrate the camp
>Necron wisely decides to defend.
>I set up first, with a clear killing ground to the center and left, with anyone not holding a heavy weapon running up the right, clearly making a run for the edge.
>Necron player set up all of his models across my killing ground with one alone trying to stop the lemming rush to the right.
>MFW he's still sure even after I repeatedly remind him that I'm virtually unopposed on the right
>MFW I warn him I'll have +2 cover saves if he tries to outshoot me and he still commits
>MFW he just slowly walks his guys out a few at a time to die in the open to massed heavy weapon fire
>MFW I'm rolling crazy hot and he keeps failing all his reanimation protocols
>Even the lasguns start sniping guys as they run up the right
>MFW I table him turn 5 after repeatedly trying to warn him
>He's super cheerful and says GG, laughing about how I got him back for crushing an eldar player yesterday

Goddammit I felt horrible. I mean everyone has to learn by experience but the entire game consisted of me just brutally murdering his army while only losing two guardsmen. I did my part to warn him about everything that was about to happen too.

Oh well, I'm sure he'll get me back next game. He's gonna tweak his list and obviously he'll know what to do next time.

Also our group allows players to blow up any building on the table, so now that he knows it's easier to kill the building than the guardsmen inside it I'm sure he'll remember it for next game.
>>
>>50167532
Give vehicles extra HP. (An extra HP for every 3 it already has or so).
Modify the vehicle damage chart so damage mods for AP start at AP 3.
Explodes means "does an extra D3 HP" rather than killing outright.

So for example, a Railgun fires at the side armor of an Ork Battlewagon (6 HP, Side Armor 12), and scores a Penetrating Hit. On a 3+ (+3 for AP, +1 for Open-Topped), this does an additional D3 HP worth of damage; if this attack "zeroes out" the HP of the Battlewagon, it explodes. :)

Oh, and make HYMP 3-shot instead of 4-shot, SMS is an AOE weapon rather than a multi-shot weapon (aka "hey, Burst Cannons exist too for Hammerheads"), etc.
>>
>>50167473
>>50167560
Kekoragh.
>>
>>50167693
If you absolutely have to keep hull points, that's the way to do it.

I'd rather they scrap hull points and just make a larger vehicle damage chart with more modifiers.
>>
>>50166307
>>50166669
I'm not sure on how to build my Termicide. I run a lot of melta, autocannons and demolisher cannons. Do you think 3 combi plasma's, 2 Power Mauls/1 Chain fist for a 3 man termicide unit would be a good idea to add in extra AP2?
>>
>>50167894
Plasma is a lot less finicky for deep strike 12" is a lot safer than 6", and 6 S7 AP2 shots will still ruin a light vehicle's day.

If Icons still acted like homers, melta would be more viable, but, as is, I'd only bother with melta if you really, really have a problem with heavy vehicles.
>>
Very stupid question:
Are there black people who likes wh40000?
Whats your favourite Legion?
>>
Can someone link me the list builder please? Need to put it in the OP, guys.
>>
>>50167920
I'm going to run a knight, 3 vindicators, and I'll have about 5 meltaguns elsewhere. I'm not too lacking for heavy armour fucking.

I should shore up on some AP2, and the chainfist will be good as well, so I'll go with the combi-plasma.
>>
Should I start Stealer cults or vanilla space marines? Im not sure which would compliment my Tau and eventual Admech army if the combined admech codex ever fucking comes out better?
>>
File: Harlequins - 1420pts (1).jpg (222KB, 900x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Harlequins - 1420pts (1).jpg
222KB, 900x1057px
>>50167961
http://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Speaking of I'm working on a harlequins list myself, how's this look so far? Should I beef up the Harlies some or keep it moderately slimmed so I can squeeze in some allies?

looking at 1850 currently.
>>
Sooo
Whens 8th ed coming out?

When will tyranids get a new codex?

Old player from 5th ed here, are tyranids still shit?
>>
>>50168111
Soon™
Never
Yes
>>
>>50168111
Next year, yes but you've got Genestealer Cults now and they're top 3.
>>
>>50168111
Dunno

Probably

Yes, but better than base CSM and definitely better than Orkz. Genestealers got a codex now though, which is actually really good.
>>
File: 1462168932408.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462168932408.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>50168024
>harlequin w/ ccw
>>
>>50168168
Gotta have some to dump and it can help keep you in combat just a tad longer instead of out risking getting shot after your paper airplane goes down. Even with Shadowseers and Jesters those troupes are nasty so they're gonna get attention

Ideally I'll have the space to slot in some more distracting allies to help keep attention off them, if I can do that and still got the extra, I'll of course slot in better than ccw
>>
>>50168024
My brain is so full of fuck right now. What are you doing with all those characters? The transports are all full.

Split at least two characters off to make the Heroes Path.

Not a big fan of pistols on Harlequins.

You don't really have that much for 1420 points. Harlequins are elite, but that means you have to fit as many dudes in as possible.
>>
File: Harlequins - 1340pts.jpg (210KB, 900x990px) Image search: [Google]
Harlequins - 1340pts.jpg
210KB, 900x990px
>>50168376
Well ideally the seers are dishing out buffs where needed to cover folks asses out of Telepathy or Phantasmancy since they can't use veil in the vehicle, While also helping out the added in allies

Jesters are there for a similar reason.

Pistols are a toss up, crescendo is only 5 points, but the neuro disruptor is a not a lock to me, it's pretty good and might have some help in a clutch situation, but whatevs.

I'm not quite ready to invest in a Heroes Path or a Solitare until I'm sure what my situation with allies happens to be.

But you're right, 4 might be a bit much as it stands

Would you recommend bumping down to 5 in a troupe just to slot a shadowseer for potentially dishing out witchfire powers?
>>
>>50168575
If you're actually going to take all those Shadowseers, then yes, drop a dude from each Troupe.

It's silly to say you aren't ready to invest in a Heroes Path when you already have 6(!) characters running around solo on foot.
>>
>>50161976
Playing kill team tomorrow. Three armies in the mix: tau, tyranids, and dark angels. Was working on my dark angels company veterans tonight.
>>
>>50163605
SoB != SoS
>>
>>50166281

I am remarkably close to a WFH with 4 Horrors, 4 Exalteds, and 1 flamers.
>>
>>50168615
150 points on a Solitaire isn't something I'm really keen on yet, and as I said ideally I want those seers in with allies and dishing out bonuses where possible

While I'd put the jesters together, and use that shrouded bonus to lurk in cover and dish out the pain where I can and ideally push units toward the meat grinder
>>
Just starting 40,000 (Big fan of the Dawn of War games) and a friend sold me what he calls a starting army for $100. A Leman Russ Eradicator with a hunter killer missile, a Manticore, a Veteran Squad (with a Vox Caster, a Missile Launcher team and 3 Grenade Launchers), a Lord Commissar and a Company Command Squad (with a Vox Caster and Flamer). I can bring the army to 699pts. I also got the Astra Militarum codex and the Cadian Supplement.

I wanted to start Imperial Guard because they're my favorite faction from Dawn of War. However, I've played three games since I started and lost all three. Each time I was told it's because my friend ripped me off and gave me a list that can't possibly win at 700pts. Is this true?
>>
>>50168824
The wargear options the guys have are mostly subpar but it's really impossible to gauge how much of a chance you stand without knowing your local meta and whether they play hardball or not.

$100 for all of that is a steal though.
>>
>>50166669
Why should you not give your champions power weapons?
>>
>>50168824
Never seen a Manticore played and I think Executioners are the only Leman Russ variant I see with an E.

The load out for thost vets is bad, I always see them with three meltaguns and a full squad shoved into a chimera.
All my IG friends run Vetmeras so idk about the Commisar or Comany Command Squad.

You need transports.
What armies are you losing against?

You probably got well over your moneys worth in models I am just not sure they fit well together.
>>
>>50168883
le woops
>>50168844
>>50168844
>>50168844
>>
>>50168855
Too many points. Odds are poor that you'll make it into combat with any given squad.

Power Weapons/Fists/Lightning Claws/Plasma Pistols should have their prices halved across all codexes.
>>
>>50168824
Something like two LR Executioners (one as commander), two units of vets in chimeras with three spec weps and a Wyvern or something would make for a very decent 750pt list I think.
>>
File: 1455129461389.jpg (22KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
1455129461389.jpg
22KB, 384x383px
>>50168824

>vets armed with grenade launchers
>>
>>50162726
>he existed for 10,000 years without getting a new one

That does seem EXACTLY like something Dorn would do, though.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.