[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your on a battlefield and this smashes the wall down behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: outgoing.jpg (43KB, 458x466px) Image search: [Google]
outgoing.jpg
43KB, 458x466px
Your on a battlefield and this smashes the wall down behind you, what do you do?
>>
>>50160278
I wonder why there isn't a set or rules for this and why games workshop hasn't picked up this model.
>>
>>50160278
If it's on my side? Order my squad and/or follow orders to give it support and covering fire. As a decently vulnerable kingpiece it's our job to make sure the Angel of Death gets where he needs to go, as he's more valuable a tactical asset.

Not on my side? Its weapons are decently low RoF, full tactical retreat to a defensible, spread-out position before hitting it with the squad's anti-vehicle weapons. If we don't have anti-vehicle weapons, Krak grenades. If we don't have Krak grenades, full retreat.
>>
>>50160278
>you're on a battlefield and this slaps your primarch ass
>what do you do?
>>
>>50160278
Same i do with everything, swarm it with boyz and hope for the best.
>>
>>50160278
I shout "OH! YEAH!" and put on the shades. The Kool-Aid marine chapter has arrived and is here to help us purge some heretics and join us in quenching our thirst with red drink.
>>
Shoot the pilot in the goddamn head.
>>
>>50160286
Gee, I wonder why some sort of walker, piloted by an interred space marine, isn't in the rules. Gosh, that's just such a good idea, its a shame that something like that hasn't existed at all, in any form, since Rogue Trader. If only GW had the foresight to imagine such a thing and post rules for it. I bet they'd name it something sweet like "Leviathan."
>>
File: KriegGren.jpg (171KB, 535x933px) Image search: [Google]
KriegGren.jpg
171KB, 535x933px
Affix bayonets.
>>
Laugh and then die for my insolence
>>
>>50160389
It's your solution for everything, and it never ends well.
Remember the regimental ball? It was a disaster.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.