[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic Unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
Hey /tg/

The gnomish rogue/blender in my group made a pact with a malevolent entity after being absorbed into a large cube of orichalcum that was left to grow by an ancient dwarven race I've based on the dwemer, but you know. Dwarves instead of elves.

In my setting its a mixture of mithril and adamantine and the divine spark of a god. Sort of rare. The dwarves had affixed it to the tap root of the forest spirit of an island and corrupted the spirit. It absorbed life instead of granting it, cause the minute amount of orichcalcum to grow with the divine spark of the spirit.

They left a minder who had his quarters set up through the orichcalcum sort of like a weak version of the gems rooms in Stephen Universe, then he died, and left an imprint on the rooms.

This is the entity the rogue made a pact with. Pseudo divine leftovers with a chip on its shoulder. Should I just open the undead pact warlock class or should I do a boon bane thing based on the him serving the goals of this entity? The cube was destroyed with the combined prayers of the parties holy rollers and the personal sacrifice of their guide who convinced the spirit to follow the natural path and die, unwittingly becoming the next forest spirit.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1473648229596.jpg (81KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
1473648229596.jpg
81KB, 600x822px
What were the terms of the unholy pact?

The spirit imprint of the Orichcalcum has already moved into the great beyond from the prayer/heroic sacrifice one two punch. What is left to enforce and empower said pact with the gnome?

Unless you meant the Forest Spirit was allowed to pass on while the Dorf Imprint still seethes with purposes unfulfilled.

I'd say boon/bane because the rogue is now a double agent for a fossilized life extraction engineer.
>>
>>50159536
We faded to black after the gnome requested terms. The pact was made prior to the demise of the entity. Perhaps a power or two in exchange for borrowing his vessel three times at the entities choosing?

I'd say it still resides within the gnome, perhaps sensing what was about to occur. It took refuge when the pact was offered.

Let's say +2 con and access to some necromancy spells I've cooked up custom wise for the necromancy school. Cause 5e borked it hard. Or just a, three times per day, bonus action aoe life drain in a 5ft burst. 2d8 necrotic damage to all enemies in the burst gain temp hp equal to half damage dealt?

Thanks for the response, btw. Appreciate it.
>>
>>50159536
Also, yes the forest spirit passed on, the elven guide became a dryad sapling in the remains of the old forest spirits tree, and the thanks to your input the life extraction engineer seethes inside the gnome now. It seems more fitting.
>>
File: 1471248987041.jpg (113KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471248987041.jpg
113KB, 465x750px
>>50161860

As I see it the Dorf Ghost is an interesting foil because he represents loyalty and tenacity enough to think in the long term. The orichcalcum refinery was important enough to his people that he stayed behind on the island to monitor it.

Contrast that with the rogue's own willingness to jump out of harm's way regardless of the long term cost. It seems that instead of a completely irredeemable body snatcher that character now has their own White Eyebrows style cruel teacher squatting in their material substrate and jealous of its territory.

"I have had a long time to think and now my plans will come to fruition. You have the benefit of being the tool of my will but if you're not completely worthless you shall survive and be more powerful than before"

https://youtu.be/ETTsJggQl3I
>>
>>50162846
hm, yes thank you. I feel this is superior to what I had myself vaguely planned out.

Cheers anon, I feel you've greatly helped this players story and my overarching plot.
>>
>>50158641
She was my favourite character. Are they ever going to make another season?
>>
>>50158641
Why is Pam so skinny
>>
>>50166825
Cocaine. Have you seriously not been keeping up with the series?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.