[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drawthread: tasty tears edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 115

File: tfw_shitposters_show_up.jpg (175KB, 912x591px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_shitposters_show_up.jpg
175KB, 912x591px
Previous Drawthread: >>50131873

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
>>50157743
fuck you
>>
>>50157752

What a good way to start a drawthread, getting pissed off at OP been reasonable.

gj anon.
>>
File: OCBard.jpg (199KB, 1601x932px) Image search: [Google]
OCBard.jpg
199KB, 1601x932px
Requesting a bard for an upcoming PF game.

He is a Vishkanya with light green skin and covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent. He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate with plenty of fancy looking, but fake, jewelry so as to look richer than he is ("gold" and "silver" hair beads, necklaces, bracelets etc). He caries a 3 stringed strumstick which is about 3 feet long to perform with. If you want to draw some geometric wood burned designs onto his strumstick that would be great but otherwise is not necessary.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake "bracelet" on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade unless you can think of a pose where he is mid drawing it from the sheath, and still showing his strumstick.
>>
File: 1478541583515.jpg (4MB, 2268x2781px)
1478541583515.jpg
4MB, 2268x2781px
>>50157743
Requesting my hard-drinking, pipe-smoking, lady-wooing sailor.

References:
1. His face, hair, and beard
2. His sweater, no specific color, sleeves pushed back to just below the elbow
3. His overcoat, if you feel like drawing that instead
4. His 2 hander axe

Thanks kindly! If you don't want to bother fucking around with his hair feel free to put a knit watch cap on him instead.
>>
File: Cheng-Ji Fxnative.jpg (250KB, 895x900px)
Cheng-Ji Fxnative.jpg
250KB, 895x900px
Anchoring for Cheng-Ji.
>>
File: Reference.png (3MB, 1884x1668px)
Reference.png
3MB, 1884x1668px
Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. His general accouterments are those of an alchemist or mad scientist, sort of the like the guy in the bottom left but high fantasy instead of sci-fi. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.
>>
>>50157787
give up anon
>>
Bumping Heavy Metal Banshee Vocalist
Whoever picks it up. Have fun with it.
>>
File: aishe.jpg (465KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
aishe.jpg
465KB, 1000x800px
Requesting an arcane archer lady for a Ravenloft/Innistrad type setting. She's a sullen gypsy type who believes that she brings bad luck when she's happy because of the stars she was born under. Because of it, she doesn't smile.

She wields a longbow typically, though she also has a rapier and whip, and she has a starry owl familiar. The clothing referenced is just to give an idea of how she might dress; if any artist decided to pick this up and has an idea they think would look better, I'd be really thankful!
>>
>>50157771
OP uses image that will start problems intentionally and for no other reason than to be a cancerous cunt.
there were many other perfectly acceptable deliveries that could have been used, but instead OP starts shit right at the beginning.

gj OP
>>
>>50157813
Op didn't start shit, anyone who reacts like you is.
>>
>>50157818
OP knows there will be people like me reacting this way.
just like charlotte shitposting won't stop, neither will the people complaining about it.
>>
>>50157829
Then the power is yours, just don't give them what they want.
>>
File: Request.png (2MB, 1400x1400px)
Request.png
2MB, 1400x1400px
>>50157743
Migrating request.

Thank you in advance!
>>
Requesting an image of this character here in some casual clothing, and dark brown hair instead of blond

if she could be sitting in a coffee shop or bar looking out a window on a rainy night that would be perfect.

thanks!
>>
>>50157211

thanks lemon!
>>
File: criusref.png (250KB, 466x699px) Image search: [Google]
criusref.png
250KB, 466x699px
Requesting my lizardman to be in WH40k armor.
>>
File: Archmaester Request.png (701KB, 650x666px) Image search: [Google]
Archmaester Request.png
701KB, 650x666px
Hey there Drawfriends.

I'd please like to request a maester for an upcoming asoiaf rpg campaign.

To rehash the desired instructions given in the .jpg, I would like the man pictured in Image 1, in the pose of Image 2, though the mask and fan should be replaced with solid copper. The man should be wearing a heavy blue-grey robe, like that of Image 3. Bonus points for if you can make a maester's chain of many metals like that of Image 4 visible, though it isn't required.

Thank you so much in advance.
>>
File: 1463820124590.jpg (122KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1463820124590.jpg
122KB, 500x377px
>>50157743
>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Charlotte so much, I had all the images and stories
>I pray to Charlotte every night before bed, thanking her for the love I've been given
>"Charlotte is love" I say; "Charlotte is life"
>Anon hears me and calls me a white knight and waifufag
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Charlotte
>I called him a shitposter
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Charlotte
>I am so happy
>She whispers into my ear "I'm a lesbian"
>She grabs me with her powerful paladin hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my requests for Charlotte
>She penetrates my drawthread
>It hurts so much but I do it for Charlotte
>I can feel my thread tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against her barely exposed feminine assets
>I want to please Charlotte
>She roars in a mighty roar as she fills my thread with her images
>Anon walks in
>Charlotte looks him straight in the eyes and says "Came here to post an anchor for you"
>Charlotte leaves through my window
>Charlotte is love. Charlotte is life.
>>
>>50157799
The artist said he was working on a pose sheet; I'm just making sure he knows there's still interest. If it ends up not happening, I'll give up - no need to request for any more.
>>
>>50157948
I... what?
We've truly reached that point, haven't we?
>>
>>50157948
>not using fullcolor glory
>>
Requesting Agatha Heterodyne as a Tech Priestess.
>>
>>50157984
she looks like a deer in this pic
>>
File: the wolf.jpg (952KB, 1870x2314px)
the wolf.jpg
952KB, 1870x2314px
Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.
>>
Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!

happy birthday to me
>>
File: gloomy.jpg (92KB, 457x500px) Image search: [Google]
gloomy.jpg
92KB, 457x500px
>>50157802
I just started on your archer lady. It's still super rough, but before I go to bed here's a little WIP shot to let you know that I'm on it.
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
File: UltimateWarlord.jpg (147KB, 800x600px)
UltimateWarlord.jpg
147KB, 800x600px
Requesting the antagonist for my bronze age campaign. He is the demi-god son of a war god. He killed his brother and wears his skin like Roman wears an animal skin with the paws tied at the front. His brothers hair on his helmet and his own sticking out from underneath it give him an imposing silhouette like the samurai's. The bronze armour he wears is like pic related. He's pretty much just the Ultimate Warrior. Just with added bronze, fratricide, and blood for facepaint.
>>
>>50158113
Ayyyyye I am wet with hype and anticipation thank you so much!
>>
File: 1478318099039.jpg (202KB, 1580x2128px) Image search: [Google]
1478318099039.jpg
202KB, 1580x2128px
hey pilgrim, just wanted to know if you still think about continuing that drawing?

I'm completely fine with it as it is, just asking because you said so.
>>
>>50158113
actually, could you make her breasts bigger and make her show more cleavage please?
>>
>>50158225
why do you do this
>>
File: 78c.gif (5MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
78c.gif
5MB, 480x270px
Any chance I could request a head and shoulders portrait of a woman in a fighter pilot helmet with the mask off and a targeting computer style visor over her eyes?

She is laughing maniacally, as if opening fire into someone and enjoying the carnage.

The helmet has a skull design painted on it.

In essence something like the Do the Evolution laughing skull (for the helmet design), but with a living person.
>>
>>50158225
Oh it's you again.
>>
>>50158225
>requester asks for modest clothing
>make her show more cleavage please

hmmm
>>
>>50158249
>>50158259
>>50158282
Stop giving him yous.
We were without him for a while so he's probably just been un-banned.
>>
>>50158225
god damnit hes back guys
>>
>>50158369
Thanks anon we didn't see all of the other replies.
>>
File: drawfaggot.png (5MB, 2620x1568px)
drawfaggot.png
5MB, 2620x1568px
reposting request from last thread.

Hello, I would really like this done if you can anons. Basically I want you to draw a tough looking guy in the clothes on the picture, with the two handed sword held over his right shoulder by his right hand, and a bagpipe under his left arm, strapped to his shoulder. He should have the moustache and hat as pictured on the face I posted, if possible draw him with a cheery smile on his face.

Thanks a lot anon.
>>
>>50158418
shut up
>>
>>50157773
bump
>>
File: charliedontsurfinthedaylight.png (1MB, 947x979px) Image search: [Google]
charliedontsurfinthedaylight.png
1MB, 947x979px
Requesting a Viet Cong Nosferatu-style vampire. His disfigurements resemble Agent Orange exposure (either supernaturally or just from pre-transformation contact). I'd also like him to have a brush hook amongst his gear.
>>
>>50158004
More like Agatha Homodyne.
>>
File: Full Throttle.jpg (386KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Full Throttle.jpg
386KB, 1200x1600px
>>50133887
>>
>>50158683
Kick ass mate.
>>
Requesting a drawing of my Necromancer. He is a young, shorter than average boy in his late teens with bright white hair who would pass as quite ordinary if not for his Necromancer's Robes. (Kind of like pic related, only in all black.)
However, the problem is that while the robes are quite impressive, his stature is not. They have a tendency to slump around his feet, causing him to trip and the hood keeps falling down to cover his eyes.
Usually, a skeletal parrot sits perched on his shoulder, holding the soul of his master due to a catastrophic failure in an attempt to become a liche.
Under one arm, he keeps his master's tome. An impressively large and unwieldy looking book full of rituals and spells for every occasion. In the other hand he holds a large staff which is decorated runes, along with a horned skull at the very top.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Cadunaer Reference.jpg (147KB, 889x708px) Image search: [Google]
Cadunaer Reference.jpg
147KB, 889x708px
>>50157743
Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting an image of my Wild Mage, a male drow named Cadunaer.

Pictured are the references for his face and hair, the sort of outfit he wears regularly, and an image of what his spellbook would look similar to.

I'd like that, instead of a screaming human face, there be the image of a screaming demon on his book instead, if possible.

As far as pose goes, I'd like him either holding his book open in one hand as he casts a lightning spell, or more hilariously, striking the face on his book with an empty tankard to try to silence it.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to try this.
>>
Requesting a tiefling wizard who travels on adventures with his young daughter!

I was looking to get something of them older than the amazing fill I got months back (thank you, BigM!), so the father is going grey at the temples and the daughter is about toddler age. Both have black hair, greyish skin, little scaley bits on their faces, and tails. The father has satyr-like legs.

Continuing the single father/wizard adventurer misadventures, I was hoping to get something of the daughter idyllically drawing in a large spell book or showing her father her drawings in said spellbook while he freaks out a bit.
>>
File: VikingGuardswoman.png (890KB, 1000x1000px)
VikingGuardswoman.png
890KB, 1000x1000px
Requesting an imperial guardswoman from a viking themed world.

She's wearing heavy, grey flak armor, a helmet of traditional design, and is armed with a combat shotgun and/or a chainaxe.

Feel free to add runes or tattoos as you like.

Thanks and have fun
>>
File: color25_copy2.png (3MB, 1580x2128px) Image search: [Google]
color25_copy2.png
3MB, 1580x2128px
>>50158218
Not pilgrim, and I'm not sure if he/she colored this but here.
>>
File: Mauphas Cavalier.jpg (111KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
Mauphas Cavalier.jpg
111KB, 639x477px
Requesting a Knight and his giant gecko mount.
Will be happy with either vanilla pose or scene:

He has his helmet off and is standing at the end of a table struggling to playfully push the curious gecko's face away from a big plate of bacon.
It doesn't seem to understand that not having teeth means eating it isn't a good idea.
>>
File: th.jpg (12KB, 480x319px)
th.jpg
12KB, 480x319px
Draw me a dire hummingbird
>>
>>50159003
not the OR but can someone tell me what culture this kind of clothing is inspired by? is it indian?
>>
>>50159065
Looks more West African to me.
>>
Throwing an anchor: >>50143213
>>
File: 1478502840942.png (204KB, 1101x804px) Image search: [Google]
1478502840942.png
204KB, 1101x804px
Anchoring WIP drow musketeer.
>>
>>50159111
might give this a shot in the future
>>
Requesting forgivness.

For whatever ill comes from the united states after today.

Also some kind of four armed Connie Maheswaran lady in a headdress mask, bladed violin bows, instrument arm, blahblah >>50134753 thank you.
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
inb4 waifu a shit
>>
>>50159621
I admire your determination, I'll give you that much.
>>
>>50159621
I'll try to put it in the most polite way possible: Have you ever thought that you have some kind of issue or unhealthy attachment to that character and the situations you put her in?
Do you never think that you might be getting obsessed with that character to the point where it actually causes problems in your life?
The behavior you're showing with that character is Chris-chan level. Everything about your request, especially the obsessive detail, the stiff writing style and the focus on an everyday romantic situation, screams "the worst of Flist users".
>>
>>50159646
I am nothing if not a patient man.
>>50159681
Am I not allowed to enjoy putting cute characters in romantically humorous situations? As for "obsessive" detail, that's a bit of a stretch, don't you think? It's not like I'm typing a dissertation on scene composition.
>>
>>50159701
It's the understated but strict detail that gives it away. There's a clear feeling that you have a clearer image inside your head of the situation, but that you're concealing it to not appear creepy (for example, you have a whole backstory for the shota, who probably is a self-insert, and the use of the word "trappy" is a huge fucking red flag).
You're sparing on written detail, but trying to lure people into a very specific kind of drawing nonetheless by providing details about your own story written over someone else's OC, and you might not agree with me, but that's something I never see outside of obsessive furries and artists who might be working from inside a mental ward.
Let me guess: You're a lonely 20-something who got hooked on someone else's OC because of a fantasy of unconditional affection and marrying "out of" human society, even if it's not something you're completely conscious of. You self-insert as the shota because you want to feel valued and pampered while not being expected to put in any effort, dreaming about an ideal life where your fishy waifu takes care of your every need and the outside causes no problems for you. To do that, you try to wring a request of your waifu out of this thread, but your fixation shines through and people get freaked.
You might be saying you just want to put cute characters in "romantically humorous situations" (never mind that the only person who thinks it's humorous here is you, and that's probably because of your headcanon), but you come off as a difficult and picky requester because of your passive-aggressively demanding request style and obvious personal investment.
t. experienced GM for furries, autists and special-ed kids
>>
>>50159775
Well, I'm happy to say you're wrong.
Firstly, the fishgirl is my character. Daughter of a previous character in a generational game. The guy is an NPC suitor who won the fishbowl, primarily due to political reasons (though she came to like him as time went on genuinely). And I describe him as "trappy" because that's what my DM described him as (to the point that there was no immediately obvious difference when he was genderswapped. Because my DM's magical realms include that.)
Secondly, I spare on detail because, from what I've seen, artists here don't generally do backgrounds and I would feel uncomfortable not paying someone for a large degree of work.
>>
>>50158683
Fucking rad. Thank you so much.
>>
File: IMG_1075.jpg (61KB, 400x656px)
IMG_1075.jpg
61KB, 400x656px
>>50159041
Dire hummingbirds attack!

Does anyone want a sketch like this? There are many cool requests itt but I would feel bad if people felt I took away their chance at a quality delivery
>>
>>50159775
dude who fuckin cares lol jeez
>>
>>50160041
Fancy having a go at >>50158258 ?

Head and shoulders sketch of a crazy trigger happy fighter pilot bitch
>>
File: 1478468189325.png (2MB, 1844x1129px)
1478468189325.png
2MB, 1844x1129px
I'd like to request my Fighter, if possible.

He should have the pose and greatsword of the reference on the left, with the belt, scabbard, and boots of the picture in the center. Feel free to omit the tassels, if it's not too much. He should have a helmet similar to the model on the top right, and a longbow and quiver on his back. His cloak should be kept, but I wouldn't mind if it was worn more off to the left.

As far as facial features go, he should look like the guy on the top center, although a thicker beard might not hurt.

Additionally references and clarifications can be provided as needed. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Kajitsu Sisters ASSEMBLE!!.jpg (336KB, 1599x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Kajitsu Sisters ASSEMBLE!!.jpg
336KB, 1599x1087px
>>50157743

Third thread's the charm!

Requesting These three girls in this pose. expressing varying degrees of excitement. Who goes into what part of the pose is color coordinated.

The Oni-Demon girl is super into it an and has a huge shit eating grin.

The Short bookish girl has the expression of bored exasperation. She really doesn't want to be there.

And the last lady has an expression of bemusement. like she finds the whole situation silly.
>>
File: rei_in_the_rain.gif (490KB, 490x270px)
rei_in_the_rain.gif
490KB, 490x270px
>>50160471
>Third thread's the charm!

If only
>>
File: gruul.png (2MB, 1532x685px)
gruul.png
2MB, 1532x685px
Requesting a Mongolian inspired demigod with a Gruul feel to him who was resurrected into the distant future to defeat his warlord brother.

He is pretty much a male Shut Hell in looks (bandaged feet, black bear fur cape, clothing). His arms are similar to Omnath's. He is heavily scarred (face and chest) and thorny vines wrap around his lower body. Digital styled tattoos cover his skin due to the effects of the computer program-like resurrection. The pose can be static or dynamic.
>>
>>50160542
Get fucking worst girl out of here.
>>
>>50160542
I dunno, it's never taken me more than three threads to get a request filled, and I've never had one go unfilled.
>>
>>50158683
Are those bloopy trails coming off the top of the bike trailing streaks of neon from the bike's lights?

Because that's rad as fuck. That's a picture practically begging to get colored.
>>
>>50160668
You dun goofed. Jinxed it.
>>
>>50157743
Requesting the OP girl bundled up in a soft blanket holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.
>>
File: asdf.gif (1MB, 422x221px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.gif
1MB, 422x221px
>>50160288
Probably not what you were expecting, but your description remind me of General Mofette

I can still try to draw it if you really want
>>
>>50160827
A drawing would be great, but that is pretty close to what I imagined.
>>
>>50160808
What? No. It has to be salted caramel hot chocolate, because tears are salty.
>>
File: Human girl knight.png (614KB, 749x501px)
Human girl knight.png
614KB, 749x501px
Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference.
>>
File: Request.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
Request.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Migrating my Lunar Exalt request.
>>
File: IMG_1081.jpg (1MB, 2547x1941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.jpg
1MB, 2547x1941px
>>50158258
>>50160843
Hope you like it
>>
>>50161522
Perfect! Is it OK if I use it to illustrate a wargame army fluff piece I am working on, and if so who should I credit?
>>
>>50160041
Thanks
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (672KB, 1770x1770px)
IMG_1087.jpg
672KB, 1770x1770px
>>50161561
Yeah sure, I haven't set much up but I do put some stuff over on tumblr

ilisvela.tumblr.com

Also doing more sketches if anyone wants them
>>
>>50161765
Thanks! I'll drop a link to your tumblr with the pic.

It's just going on a personal blog.
>>
File: 1476232744807.jpg (45KB, 795x995px)
1476232744807.jpg
45KB, 795x995px
>>50161765
Think you could you do this guy sitting on a log with a butterfly on his finger?
>>
File: Wildwoman 2.png (2MB, 1729x3349px)
Wildwoman 2.png
2MB, 1729x3349px
Hey

Taking simple/unsettling requests.

I feel better already, maybe the whole thing was just a phase or something. still, i am going to see a doctor on Thursday
>>
File: 495893.jpg (3MB, 2560x3264px)
495893.jpg
3MB, 2560x3264px
somewhat unusual and constricting request here, hopefully not too constricting for an artist to have fun with.

this'll be used as decorations in a playroom at a convention, some other anons have already submitted their suggestions. these'll be printed at high resolution and plastered around the room, which'll be hosting a local game company's one-off wargame/rpg mix based on WW2. it involves a lot of "war room" feeling and detachment from the front.

only real requirements is that it's an A1 proportioned image, has your signature on it somewhere obvious, and should be heavily reminiscent of one side in WW2. to state the obvious, it also cannot contain anything copyrighted.

if you want something specific to work on,
one of the guys hosting the event gave me the suggestion of using the image on the top as reference for the angle wanted, and the lower images for inspiration to the artstyle wanted. blocky and authoritarian sprung to mind, something in the same vein of >>50161522

your submission can be however shitty you want, or however elaborate you want. you'll have the company's gratitude, and i will of course deliver pictures of the game room itself, and close ups of each anon's submission.

godspeed, anons
>>
>>50162072
should also mention the con is the 18th to 20th nov.
>>
File: helmet bust ref.png (2MB, 1430x869px)
helmet bust ref.png
2MB, 1430x869px
Hey, I'd like to request a half-elf wearing the cavalry helmet in my reference, perhaps with scale armor. I say perhaps because I'm really only looking for a 'bust' of the character - a drawing of their face with the helmet on, and maybe their shoulders as well. I wouldn't argue with more, but I really just want to see the character in a version of the helmet without as much of the ornate trappings, though if they're removed completely or just toned down is up to the artist.

If I had to ask for a specific expression, I'd say vaguely assertive - thoughtful frown, perhaps a little haggard, but still defiant. But it's something I'll leave up to anyone who takes it.
>>
>>50162039

An owl with baby faces for eyes.

Glad you're feeling better m8. Get well soon!
>>
>>50162212
i will try.

thank you
>>
File: SpaceMuhreenRef.png (2MB, 1242x1082px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceMuhreenRef.png
2MB, 1242x1082px
Migrating my request

Requesting a highly ornate Space Marine.

He is wearing heavy robes (they can be open or closed with a belt, your choice), with a fur mantle draped across his massive pauldrons. On the left of his chest is his heraldic shield. He is also wearing a golden crown. He also looks quite immaculate, his robes are not tattered and his crown is shining. There are various purity seals across parts of his body. He can be wielding whatever weapon you'd like, or no weapon at all.

Please feel free to add more ornamentation of any kind if you think it'll look good. Colours, if any, should be red and white, but their combination can be however you want.
>>
File: thisismysprite.jpg (249KB, 506x700px) Image search: [Google]
thisismysprite.jpg
249KB, 506x700px
>>50159552
>>
Looking for someone to draw the party of seven I'm DMing for, I'll start one at a time so I guess I'll be around here for a while.

First one:
A Human Witch Hunter. He should have some sort of leathery based armour with patches of plate or chainmail as the artist sees fit. The campaign is in a Dark Fantasy/Early baroque era world so small details that play on that would be very cool. Basically think of the Thirty Years War but with way more Liches and you've got a good concept of my campaign.

I leave the armour up to interpretation and artistic freedom, but there are specifics outside of that.

He has blonde hair which is kept in a manbun and slightly unkempt facial hair. he should have scars aplenty.

For weapons he has two bastard swords and a renaissance era pistol. For recognizable equipment he keeps potions on him and other basic dungeoneering tools.

Thank you so much in advance!
>>
>>50162617
Good luck.
>>
File: for ref.png (20KB, 297x985px)
for ref.png
20KB, 297x985px
>>50162583

Well, taking my chances for lewdanon to answer again:

Requesting a fem imperial guardsman officer and a fem commissar who were attempting to molest a teenage male eldar bound and tied up.

The female commissar and female IG officer are caught doing so, the female commissar is shocked for being caught attempting to violate the eldar teen boy, while the female IG officer is just startled. Said female IG officer would wear the same type of uniform in the reference picture.
>>
>>50162039

A happy girl, smiling, but with something uncanny in her expression, something slightly and yet profoundly wrong.

Also glad you're feeling better, your works in these threads are always incredible!
>>
>>50162709
It's clearly falling on disinterested ears.
>>
File: furry lover spouse reference.jpg (148KB, 1516x542px) Image search: [Google]
furry lover spouse reference.jpg
148KB, 1516x542px
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
File: 1477707370042.png (674KB, 1050x1050px)
1477707370042.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
Anyone willing to draw Isri protecting her friend Alram?
>"Leave my healer alone, he's squishy!"
>>
>>50162697
Thanks, I'm newish here so should I interpret you wishing me luck to mean I won't get any bites? Or are you just genuinely wishing me luck?
>>
>>50162809
Both. It's difficult enough to get one fill, let alone seven unless you are Charlotteanon or really like robot cowboys.
>>
>>50158588
so falsefag is still around i see
>>
>>50162838
Yeah I'm not expecting too much luck but it's worth a try.

I feel like I might get lucky because I have a few characters in the party who should be fun to draw (an animated armour and an undead dwarf barbarian who always has his rotting cock out)
>>
File: IMG_1103.jpg (260KB, 799x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
260KB, 799x822px
>>50161925
I've always liked this art

Were you the one who asked for it on that character art thread recently? Glad I had it around haha
>>
>>50156355
>>50156369
dropping the anchor here
>>
Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with the Lamborghini Veneno.

The techpriest would be rubbing his or hands on the engine block, the bonesinger would be singing to its front, and the tau engineer would be having it scanned.
>>
File: a reference.png (1MB, 1200x600px)
a reference.png
1MB, 1200x600px
requesting Buff dude with rough physic of jonathan joestar with longish light brown hair and soft facial features.
He's wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts ie
http://i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like pic related.
Carrying/wielding a thick greatsword with pic related for rough reference of proportions but the sword tip would be almost touching the floor while on his back with cross guard just above bottom of shoulder blades(last bit purely for size reference).
>>
Drawthreads should just be renamed to waifu threads

It would be a lot more accurate
>>
>>50163077
oh and please add a mustache, that would be great.
>>
>>50163018

Nah, I just had that art sitting on my desktop and thought it would look great in your style, which it does. It's superbly well done, I appreciate it.
>>
>>50162617
Oh and a book worn on his side. How could I forget
>>
>>50163167
we're not falling for you, idiot
>>
File: IMG_20161108_140620.jpg (209KB, 682x1245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161108_140620.jpg
209KB, 682x1245px
>>50163035
Did a quick photomanipulation to get the concept. Then took a pic of the screen, cause I'm at work. Is this the general idea of what you're looking for? If so, I'll roll with it, pose and all.
>>
File: why tho.png (2MB, 3101x3333px) Image search: [Google]
why tho.png
2MB, 3101x3333px
>>50162212
here you go.
>>50162715
i will try and thank you.
>>
File: anti nazi propaganda.png (228KB, 1684x2383px) Image search: [Google]
anti nazi propaganda.png
228KB, 1684x2383px
>>50162072
is symbolism alright here?
sorry for the quality. feel free to continue requesting
>>
>>50163222
if he could have maybe more pants, that would be best

but yea, it works!
>>
File: IMG_0151.jpg (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.jpg
143KB, 600x600px
>>50163081

Yup nothing but waifu in here except for one or two....
>>50157773
>>50157779
>>50157787
>>50157793
>>50157909
>>50157939
>>50157944
>>50158011
>>50158115
>>50158120
>>50158463
>>50158654
>>50158803
>>50158814
>>50159016
>>50159041
>>50160299
>>50160569
>>50161227
>>50161925
>>50162124
>>50162478
>>50162788
>>50163077
or 20 plus requests for something not even female.

But seriously if you stick around until the end of the thread you have a chance to make the title of the next thread and you can call it something about waifu's being the main topic. hell you could even use this pic because it would fit so well for your title.
>>
>>50163315
This. Fuck off with the "every request is a stupid waifu" meme when it's blatantly not true.

Nice pic by the way, did you just now draw that?
>>
>>50163332
i remember that pic from a while ago back at the start of the charlocalypse
>>
>>50163356
I'm not familiar, sorry.
>>
>>50163233
Great as alwasy!
Thanks a lot mate!

>filename
Haunt born out of burdening guilt of death, taking the form of a local animal and some aspect of the deceased the guilt is associated with, in this case two innocents infants
>>
>>50163315
Mind if I may ask for pics about that wizard chick with the bird mask?
>>
>>50163440
>he said, deliberately trying to start a fire

Why?
>>
File: overcoat officer.jpg (183KB, 414x900px) Image search: [Google]
overcoat officer.jpg
183KB, 414x900px
>>50163315
Reminder that Valla the Orc does not deserve a loving nor romantic partner who loves her. She is an Orc, and Orcs are nothing but brutish savages with no form of organized civility. She deserves to be shamed and mocked at for the brute she is, same for evey other Orc out there.

-Friendly reminder from a local Civil Security Officer/Official
>>
>>50163483
Mk
>>
>>50163462
Hey I just want to see pics of that wizard chick with the bird mask, not Charlotte. I have'nt seen or am familiar with that character whom I assume is also well known.
>>
>>50163497
Sure.
>>
>>50163315
I'm sorry, I should clarify that >>50162124 is female. I forgot to specify, and I'll make sure to do so next thread.
>>
You tell me this as most requests filled are waifus or blatant fetish art.

By all means, power to the artists, but it would be nice to mention in the OP that if you want a guaranteed delivery, ask for a waifu, or fetish art.
>>
>>50163566
Why mention it when it's a known truth? All you're doing is exerting your ability to say what we all already know.

>Waifus get drawn
>Charlotte gets (You)s

Good job anon, you did it.
>>
>>50162583
Not the OR, but that looks great, Lewd.
>>
>>50163566
I've rarely ever seen blatant fetish art get a delivery. It really only ever even comes about when an artist says 'hey I'm looking to draw something lewd,' and even then the artist might not draw it - those posts tend to get a ton of replies.
>>
>>50163483
>Not loving a female brute
>Working for a shitty dystopia with a numale at head
>Numale who wishes he could be Valla

Go away, homonazi, your attempts are laughable.
>>
>>50163566 see >>50163603 and stop fucking whining because you had to repost your request again.
>>
>>50137751
>>
File: witchersman.jpg (56KB, 362x792px) Image search: [Google]
witchersman.jpg
56KB, 362x792px
>>50163697
wops
>>
>>50163735
daaaaaaayum that's pretty cool dude
>>
File: reference1.png (4MB, 3021x1525px)
reference1.png
4MB, 3021x1525px
Bumping my request.

I want the hair and body of the left images with the face of the middle image, and the outfit of the right image without the sleeve things or weapons. Hair and eyes should be white.

If possible, I'd like two separate versions, one with the hair loosely tied, but the ponytail a bit higher on the head as marked, and a version with untied hair like the bottom left image, but with the face still visible. If that counts as separate requests, or if you understandably don't feel like doing both, then just the untied style will suffice.

preferably either standing relaxed at the angle of the middle image, or with fists pressed together.

Please and thank you to whoever, if anyone, fills my request.
>>
File: happy.png (294KB, 1684x1559px)
happy.png
294KB, 1684x1559px
>>50162715
i can't open my eyes, i will try one of these tomorrow , sorry
>>
>>50163986

I'm spooked enough already desu. Rest well anon, ty for your work!
>>
File: trapper guy.jpg (36KB, 401x600px)
trapper guy.jpg
36KB, 401x600px
>>50159621
>> trappy guy
Like this?
Use real fucking descriptions.
- ya dungus.
>>
>>50164183
He is, and everyone knows what he means. You're just being belligerent.
>>
>>50164183
I had assumed most people would know the term, considering where we are.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (47KB, 700x600px)
Untitled.jpg
47KB, 700x600px
Requesting a girl with long straight white hair in some sort of fancy cocktail dress, with a tattoo similar to pic on the back of her hand?
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight with two characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are more or less crouching behind rubble. (male and female characters)
The female has red hair and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas)
on his face.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
>>
>>50158683
>akira shot
1000/10
>>
>>50159448
Holy shit, lemon noticed me
>>
>>50164331
Who's lemon?
>>
>>50164468
Resident artist.
>>
I requested him as a paladin awhile ago and got a drawing from a nice kind anon.
Now I am back home to my pc and want to download it proper, anyone here has that pic ?
>>
>>50163633
>implying I even requested anything
Anon stop grasping for causal explanations
>>
This should be a fairly simple request, hopefully. I'd like this guy redrawn as a wood elf.

The important bits are: facial hair removed, ears lengthened and sharpened, and the addition of a longbow and quiver in addition to the sword. The build should remain the same; stocky and muscular with a defined jawline. Clothing and armor is fine as is; this guy wears human armor because it fits him better than elven armor does. Hair should be done up in a messy topknot/man-bun.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes this request!
>>
>>50164652
>no request
>not an artist

so are you just here to bitch and shitpost then?
>>
>>50164676
He most likely is the same fag that false bumps and pretends to be the requesters.

So how about we don't respond to him, eh?
>>
>>50164520
What kind of stuff does he do?
>>
>>50164771
http://shkimmilk.tumblr.com
>>
File: color26 copy.png (2MB, 1813x1836px)
color26 copy.png
2MB, 1813x1836px
contributing to Char posting
>>
>>50164798
>Char posting
>contributing

Pick one
>>
>>50164824
you sound like you want more Char
>>
>>50163018

Badass as fuuuuck.
>>
File: 72c.jpg (18KB, 600x450px)
72c.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>50164832
>>
>>50164832
>>50164824

I want this thread not cluttered with images that aren't deliveries or references when it is in the middle of it.

So how about you two knock it off please?
>>
>>50164856
Don't tempt him.
>>
File: Quattro Teadrinka.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Quattro Teadrinka.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>50164832
Who doesn't want more Char?
>>
File: 1442714516744.png (102KB, 450x443px)
1442714516744.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>50164856
this is your last chance my dude
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
File: dbc.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dbc.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>>50164883
Post something. I dare you motherfucker.
>>
>>50164798
>>50164824
>>50164832
>>50164856
>>50164871
>>50164883
>>50164900

>all this shitposting
Oh /tg/, never change.
Congrats on shitting up another drawthread. I hope your fingernails snap off
>>
>>50164943
There has never once been a drawthread ever with no shitting, don't fool yourself.
>>
>>50164954
And that makes it okay somehow?
>>
>>50164981
It means you need to get with the program and stop stressing it so much.
>>
>>50164994
Oh great, the "just swim in the shit overflow" logic.

You know what? Sure, you are right. I accept your dumb shit and bullshit fatalism because it is not wrong in the slightest.
Oh, and >>50164994
an extra (You) for pro-bono shitposting.
>>
>>50164989
Welp.
>>
File: 1477459616335.png (1MB, 1819x2216px)
1477459616335.png
1MB, 1819x2216px
>>50164593
Autistic archive anon to the rescue.
>>
>>50157779
>>50160299
i want to do these i will do them sometime if no one else does
>>
>>50165094
I'm that first one you quoted and I'd sure appreciate it.
>>
>>50165080
thanks man !
>>
I sort of get it.
if i was a great artist i would be drawing alot of charlotte, not because i like the character, because i dont, but because spite are is the best art, i would draw charlotte because i know people dont want me to.
>>
>>50165160
Same. Half the fun is in the (You)s and the people whining over pixels on a screen.
>>
>>50165160
no, you draw Char if you want to see the threads burn. In my case it's color Char but the same effect happens
>>
File: refs.jpg (645KB, 1908x1238px)
refs.jpg
645KB, 1908x1238px
Requesting a white girl with collarbone-length straight brown hair, wearing an US Army tank jacket (1), and holding a M38 tanker helmet (2) under her left arm and an M1917 revolver (3) in her right hand.
>>
>>50162583
Thank you for this boon on a day such as today.
>>
File: ref.png (2MB, 1432x1851px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
2MB, 1432x1851px
Requesting a gunslinger set in a western style area. He has a revolver similar to the one in the image. He is also mechanical, like a robot. He has the outfit in the image, make sure you include the poncho, boots and cowboy hat (also referred to as a 10 gallon hat), because I want those to be very western. Have him smoking a cigar with a 1000 mile stare if possible. The background would be a desert scene with cacti and lots of sand dunes. The metal, if you wanted to know is a sort of titanium and he is supposed to look like the robot in the image. Thank you
>>
>>50165160
See, Salt draws Charlotte because she DOES like the character.
>>
>>50165302
This.
>>
Requesting a cowboy trying to dress as a robot.
- badly.
>>
>>50165312
Salt and Charposter have been sucking eachother off for a while now from what i hear.
>>
>>50165486
We're friends, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>50165530
No, he meant have sexual relations with one another.
>>
Requesting a flying bandit dressed as a robot cowboy.
>>
File: Human_Iris_JD052007.jpg (256KB, 1147x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Human_Iris_JD052007.jpg
256KB, 1147x1056px
I would like a pic for my new book. I'm writing a novel for the 1d4chan wiki.

The picture is of an Aasimar, a big burly man, with light blue eyes and platinum blonde hair, as depicted here. He's about 6'4" tall, wearing no helmet. If he has an expression, it should be neutral, polite, and unemotional.

The armor he's wearing (he's a Paladin) is the rough color and style of the woman on the right here, and he's also using a Schiavona sword, like this one, with the basket hilt, and should have a shield on the ground or in his left hand.

EDIT:
I missed a bit. He should also have a badge, about the size of a police badge, somewhere on his chest armor, a chunk of tin embossed with platinum, with a small steel chain run through it, in the shape of a pair of wide open eyes in a circle, with an open pair of wings behind it.
>>
>>50165687
Do you have a larger pic of the armor ref, please ?
>>
File: automaton cattle wrangler.png (39KB, 732x725px) Image search: [Google]
automaton cattle wrangler.png
39KB, 732x725px
>>50165396
>>
>>50165778

Badass. I love the bandito look and all the colors. Neat style and cool perspective as well.
>>
>>50159621
>>
>>50165745
I'm sorry, but no, that was just a pic I pulled from DeviantArt.

I'll look for something bigger, but to be honest, the exact armor style isn't crucial.
>>
>>50165839
Thanks so much, it looks great.
>>
>>50165833
Do you collect all of the robot cowboys?

How many robot cattle do you need to ranch.
>>
>>50165942
A lot. Robots build themselves and can't be ate.
>>
>>50165839
DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.
>>
>>50165942

I'm pretty sure I've gotten them all.
>>
Don't drink and post, guys. Ijustcolor's been temporarily banned, so it'll be a bit before he can get back to things.
>>
>>50166002
That's good. Robot cowboys make me happy.
>>
>>50157793
I'd love to draw this one, just wondering though if the owlcat should look exactly like the one in the reference (since there seems to be two different owl species shown) or if you would like a different owl/cat combo.
>>
>>50166093
>Don't drink and post, guys.
Solid advice.
>>
File: 1445058566558.png (40KB, 400x457px)
1445058566558.png
40KB, 400x457px
>>50166122
Keep your solid advice out of my 4chan.
>>
File: face.jpg (63KB, 741x732px)
face.jpg
63KB, 741x732px
>>50165102
im in class right now but i started yesterday night and didnt like it so i didnt finish it but ill likely redo it later after homework

dont count this as a fill
>>
>>50160668
How about you stop requesting and give others a chance, faggot?
>>
File: 521.png (619KB, 705x502px)
521.png
619KB, 705x502px
So, I'm basically playing as a Spanish mafioso right now in a medievil fantasy world and I would REALLY appriciate it if someone could draw him.
He got a face like pic related (without the helmet) and wears leater armor like pic related. Under the leather armor, he wears a red shirt (with puffy armholes), some gold earrings with red stones in them and he got a golden tooth right in the front.
For a pose I would like him with an evil grin reaching for his dagger.
Thanks for anyone who will do this for me
>>
File: 1442435688276.png (28KB, 529x487px) Image search: [Google]
1442435688276.png
28KB, 529x487px
>>50166122
>>
>>50166410
Alternativ pose: Majestically in front of a sunset
>>
>>50165904
Ah well, I'm not an artist, sorry. I just wanted the pic of the girl on its own.
>>
File: reference.jpg (1MB, 1450x2000px)
reference.jpg
1MB, 1450x2000px
Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.
>>
>>50166428
Not or but found it on deviant art
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Aasimar-Paladin-527964699
>>
>>50165778

OR here... hat's not a badly costumed cowboy - that's a ROBOT!
>>
File: pppppppp.png (487KB, 653x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pppppppp.png
487KB, 653x1000px
>>50164664
>>
>>50166707
Thanks! You're the man(?)!
>>
File: 1475586045773.jpg (53KB, 626x551px)
1475586045773.jpg
53KB, 626x551px
>>50163315
>See a (You)
>Super Excited
>>
>>50166093
>>50166122
>>Don't drink and post, guys.
>Solid advice.
This
I've received two warnings in my time on /tg/.
One was for drunkenly typing a post, passing out typing gibberish, and waking finishing the post thinking it was in another thread.
I woke up the next day very confused and embarrassed.
The second was for reporting the false flagging shitposter in this thread.
So there's that.
>>
>>50166172
Hype!
>>
>>50166785
>The second was for reporting the false flagging shitposter in this thread.
Same. Honestly didn't think that reporting shitposting was against the rules.
>>
>>50166867
It's not.
>>
>>50166867
also same, what the fuck mods? It even says in your rules that trolls outside of /b/ not allowed
>>
>>50166939
>>50166944
Is there any way we can try and explain the situation to anyone above the mod who warned us, to avoid this happening again? Or are we just gonna get outright banned for even suggesting this?
>>
>>50166975
The Rizon IRC. That's it.
>>
File: Ice infants.png (525KB, 3077x1609px)
Ice infants.png
525KB, 3077x1609px
>>50164002
>>50162715
if you know the reference then i will love you more
>>
File: 1463954370265.png (3MB, 2000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1463954370265.png
3MB, 2000x967px
Requesting a soldier wearing a Wehrmacht-style uniform, but with American insignia on his helmet, and carrying an M1 Garand. His uniform should be a bit broken in and worn more relaxed than like he's fresh to the front, like the picture on the left.
>>
File: Warband 1 color small.jpg (135KB, 526x730px) Image search: [Google]
Warband 1 color small.jpg
135KB, 526x730px
Looking for psychedellic 1980s kinda requests. Want a reason to practise knights tripping balls.
>>
File: Witchdoctor.png (116KB, 570x900px) Image search: [Google]
Witchdoctor.png
116KB, 570x900px
>>50163295
No problem. I literally just started 5 minutes ago, but here it is so far.

I just like posting.

It helps me get feedback early.

At least you know I'm working on it.

Btw, I'm also using this drawthread thing as an experiment to practice freeform painting. I.e., drawing without using any lines at any point. It helps me with my colors, since normally I suck at colors. So that's why it's so messy.
>>
>>50166517
Thanks !
>>
>>50167046
>psychedellic
>80s
Wrong decade, dude
>>
File: 13132534796934.jpg (270KB, 1464x794px) Image search: [Google]
13132534796934.jpg
270KB, 1464x794px
Hello again drawthread, requesting a drawing of my Lizardfolk Warpriest of Asmodeus from Pathfinder, I know a tad bit edgy but it's a character that I've grown fond of over time and I intend to use him once again in the near future.

He wears armor similar to the armor on the left side of the photo photo but without the helmet and cape, however I would like him to be in a pose similar to the picture on the right.

The picture on the far right is the best I could get for an idea of how I would like his face to look.

He keeps with him a dagger entirely crafted from rubies, it can be sheathed on his side in this photo.

Extra details for those who care about them.

Tall but lean, if you want specifics 6'10" or 203 cm and 100 kg, which is about 221 lbs.

He was raised in mountains so he looks a bit harsher than the usual Lizardfolk, from the swamps and has even lost a bit of that vibrant green some Lizardfolk tend to have, it's not completely gone but it's definitely noticeable.

That is of course if you even want to color it in, I understand a lot of people might prefer to use colors or just simply don't have the time, it's not the most important thing in the world.

Thank you for reading my request /tg/.

PS ; Sorry if the photo isn't enough information.
>>
>>50167066
That's fucking creepy looking.
>>
>>50160668
fuck you i've been requesting something for about 3 weeks now, i am now dead inside.
>>
File: 1463335514871.png (290KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1463335514871.png
290KB, 444x440px
>>50167075

>He's never heard of Ice and fire, Heavy Metal or Rock and Rule
>>
File: 1453264031946.jpg (158KB, 1404x789px)
1453264031946.jpg
158KB, 1404x789px
Requesting a picture of magical tomes you'd expect a mage to have, themore intricate and arcane, the better!
>>
>>50167066
it looks perfect. the freeform paint style only contributes more to the creepy vibe and its awesome!
>>
>>50166737
Right? Crushed my dreams.
>>
>>50166002
Put them in a gallery or something, I want to see them ALL.
>>
>>50167509

Just check the archives dude.
>>
File: Rogue_resized.jpg (119KB, 422x516px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue_resized.jpg
119KB, 422x516px
Hello anons. I need a character image but I'm not really sure what I want, so go wild.

The only specifications are:
> charisma/suave rogue
> Just imagine a human, cheeky motherfucker that can bluff and disguise his way into a dwarf gold vault by walking around on his knees
> When bluffing and saying stuff like "trust me, I'm a wizard" fails, his only combat skill is in cheap shots with sharp objects, primarily at people's junk. So any suggestive pendants with skewered bananas and the like might be a good addition.

Thanks in advance any anons, I don't really have any reference material, but pic related is what I was going to use with the autismo dragon cropped. But just imagine whatever silly stuff you want.
>>
File: Witchdoctor.png (177KB, 570x900px) Image search: [Google]
Witchdoctor.png
177KB, 570x900px
>>50167346
Excellent. Blue pants good?
>>
>>50167581
Like I said.

Fucking. Creepy.

Say, do you have that other picture from the last thread finished? I liked where it was going. Reminded me of something Frezetta might do (though clearly not at his level.)
>>
File: 19789999.jpg (105KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
19789999.jpg
105KB, 400x345px
>>50167132
>Ice and Fire
>Rock and Rule
>psychedellic
>>
File: Vehiron and altaira.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vehiron and altaira.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>50167605
I didn't finish it, no. I started adding people in the background, but I think I'll recant that. It doesn't look good. But here's where I got with it.
>>
>>50167685

give me a request you gay.
>>
>>50167696
I need an elf monk, the D&D archetypical monk, thrown into generic European medieval fantasy and he's completely out of his element, while everyone points out that weirdo. Also, with Manchu queue hairdo.
>>
File: neogi.jpg (179KB, 400x507px) Image search: [Google]
neogi.jpg
179KB, 400x507px
Requesting a neogi extravagant pimp
>>
>>50167581
would it be too much work to ask for a more animal fur/tattered hide look for the pants?
>>
>>50165839
i t ' s h a p p e n i n g
>>
>>50166646
That just shows how bad his costume is. He's not even wearing one!

You never said what race the cowboy was.
>>
>>50165080
It looks like mr. Feeny and Hank Hill had had love child
>>
>>50158954
I would take this, I already read this few days ago
>>
>>50168040
>That boy ain't right.
>>
>>50165833
>>50166002
Are you going to make some kind of epic robot western with all these robot western drawings or do you just like collecting them?
>>
>>50167914
If I said Human would things look different?
>>
>>50168312
>>
do any drawfriends do maps or landscapes?
>>
>>50168435
anything for the right price anon
>>
>>50168536
i do believe the point of these threads is that, there is no price.
>>
>>50168435
There was a map anon a few threads back
>>
>>50166101
Doesn't have to be exactly the species shown, just sort of the same general body plan. Thank you so much!
>>
File: Witchdoctor.png (216KB, 570x900px) Image search: [Google]
Witchdoctor.png
216KB, 570x900px
>>50167829
Final update before I call it done. If there's anything you want added or altered, now is the time.
>>
>>50168781
Not the OR, but that's fucking awesome.
>>
>>50168781
can the eyes glow green? aside from that everything looks great!
>>
>>50168435
I do maps and landscapes, just tell me what you want it to look like. Colors, just ink, small or large. It'll all be traditional so rip if you need digital. ;']
>>
>>50168835
I would like a landscape, sort of like a desert wasteland, browns, greys, and earthy tones. and in the distance a walled off HUGE city, with skyscrapers, neon lights, and all that jazz.

think you can wip something up?
>>
File: quix_draw_request.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
quix_draw_request.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
Posting my request again, as I think the original provider fell off the internet or something. Gobbo alchemist riding his giant bearded vulture mount. Holding some strange looking smoking/glowing vials would be nice.
>>
>>50168781
Awesome stuff.
>>
>>50168372
Fucking nailed it
>>
>>50158814
Love your request, wish I had the time to draw... How long are you able and willing for a delivery? Maybe I can start on it tomorrow but I don't want to make you wait uselessly...
>>
File: falleensith.jpg (239KB, 948x917px) Image search: [Google]
falleensith.jpg
239KB, 948x917px
Migrating from previous thread

Requesting a portrait for a Star Wars Sith game I'm joining.

She's a Falleen Sith, red-eyed, with an eyepatch over her left eye. Her hair is french braided, going down the middle of her head and ending in a long braid down her back - think Crimson Viper's hair, without being as tall and poofy on top - but bald on the sides of the head with typical Falleen ridges. Hair should preferably be black.

Lightsaber is red with a pistol grip, and as for clothes, I'm not picky - typical Falleen weeaboo feudal Japan shit is good. Terrible animu waifu included for shits and giggles, and because I actually kind of like that half-worn coat look (her pose is also pretty okay). My only specific request there is any that any coat or robe be red.

Thanks for reading, and in advance if you try it. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>50160808
I'm not even mad at this one.
>>
File: Witchdoctor.png (500KB, 570x900px) Image search: [Google]
Witchdoctor.png
500KB, 570x900px
>>50168804
I feel like there's more I should do...

BUT. For now, let's call it finished. Don't be surprised if a month from now I get the urge to make it better.
>>
>>50169474
alright, thanks!
it looks fucking stellar!
>>
File: french_knight.png (364KB, 1000x1148px)
french_knight.png
364KB, 1000x1148px
Requested a couple of threads back.
>>
>>50168372

I love you.
>>
>>50168222

I just like seeing them from different perspectives.

It's really cool to see how different artists perceive things.
>>
Ay, is that girl in the OP the girl I drew months ago? The one that got a bunch of deliveries? Y'all still mad about that?
>>
>>50169743
Yes. Except for those of us who are actual adults. Feel free to draw more, I think she's pretty cute.
>>
>>50169609

This is amazing
>>
>>50169609
Didn't think this would get drawn. But holy shit that looks amazing. Like damn dude. The shading on that. Thanks.
>>
>>50169743
Are you available for commissions?
>>
>>50169743
Retards are still occasionally shitposting back and forth about it, if that's what you mean. We were perfectly fine until a thread or two ago.
>>
File: sail.png (3MB, 2204x2978px) Image search: [Google]
sail.png
3MB, 2204x2978px
>>50157779
>>50165102
>>50166172
>no time to paint it rn
>i dont know how big the axe is supposed to be so i just did whatever
>>
>>50169770
Fuck dude thank you so much!
>>
>>50169775
youre welcome
>>
>>50169609
Do you have a deviantart or anything? I'd like to see more of your work?
>>
>>50169757
Glad you like it!

>>50169843
tabascoshrimp.tumblr.com
>>
File: 2yrfhxB.png (4MB, 1701x1132px)
2yrfhxB.png
4MB, 1701x1132px
>>50168863
If we survive till the weekend I will do my best, the colors are going to be water color like pic related. I'll post a WIP before I ink it.
>>
>>50169990
yea sure thing, im glad to hear you are doing it
>>
>>50169609
You taking other knights anon?
>>
So I'm not really requesting a drawfriend to take up this request, so much as asking for a reference for where to get a particular commission done (and drawthreads are the only place I actually have correspondence with artists).

So basically, I sanded down and primed over an old skateboard of mine, and I want to spraypaint a bit of stencil art onto it. I want someone to basically take the idea I have and make the design for the stencil so I can cut it out of acetate and spray it onto the deck.

I'm thinking of having a dog squaring off against some larger than life monster (dragon is the obvious one, but it doesn't actually matter as long as it's something big and intimidating). I'd like it if it could look like Kanellos: basically just some kind of mixed breed mutt type.

Maybe have a sword in the dog's mouth like Sif or something if it's feasible.

Because of the application of this, the picture would need to look good on a canvas of about 13" x 8" (the wheelbase x width of the deck in question).

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone feels like trying the picture out for its own sake, stencil or no, that's be pretty swell.
>>
File: sprayref.jpg (198KB, 785x690px)
sprayref.jpg
198KB, 785x690px
>>50170101

Forgot my reference pic.
>>
>>50169743
I'm with the others, you should draw more of her.
>>
>>50169743
Link to the full pic?
>>
Requesting a veteran "Healslut" party member, after being recruited by some noob swordsman inti his party, turning out to be a crazy motherfucker by curbstamping all the mooks.
>>
>>50170174
goblinvomit.tumblr.com
>>
>>50169743
I'm also interested in a commission, what's your contact information?
>>
File: 1474443706430.png (140KB, 598x727px) Image search: [Google]
1474443706430.png
140KB, 598x727px
Did someone order a Charlotte?
>>
>>50170481
Does someone have a repository for all the Charlotte related media? I've only seen a couple of the pictures, and I heard there was a story or something?
>>
>>50170481
man that's old shit step your game up

>>50170495
the OR has an imgur album iirc but I don't know it. there's a lot of stuff in it.
>>
>>50169743
>inb4 you're not even that artist
>>
>>50157801

24-hour bump on this one.
>>
>>50170481
That's not Charlotte
>>
>>50157944
24-hour bump
>>
>>50170731
Look at the picture closely and you'll see the type of cake featured. Then you'll get the joke.
>>
Think someone can draw up this girl trying to look cute in a dress?
>>
File: RedWall.png (2MB, 1680x1939px)
RedWall.png
2MB, 1680x1939px
>>50170754
>>
new thread please
>>
>>50170872
Brilliant.
>>
you don't want me to make the next one again
>>
>>50168372
ok. I surrender.
>>
New thread

>>50171010
>>50171010
>>50171010
>>50171010
>>
>>50169238
I'm gonna migrate this request anyway, so hey, I can wait.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.