[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting back into 40k, opinions wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1123213412.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1123213412.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
What are /tg/s thougthts on getting back into 40k, how to get back into it, which faction ec.
Assuming I'm not tight for money but not exactly richfag. Imperial Guard or the Sororitas is what I'm leaning towards at the moment. The guard are dead easy to start collecting, but I would prefer the sisters, love the lore/fluff behind them,. Only issues with the sisters is though are the metal models and the roster not having anything too heavy.
What are your thoughts?
>>
>>50143435
Sisters be getting plastic models soon, git hype. Wait for the plastic, Sisters are an awesome army that needs more players/love.
t. Eldarfag
>>
>>50143514
I know! But knowing GW it could be a month or it could be a year!
And I'm a little OCD, I couldn't start collecting one and then chop and change.
But I do have the Dark Vengeance starter pack to get the basics down again and to practice muh painting
Poor SOB, they do need more love.
>>
>>50143575
See, the good thing about your 2 options is that they have a great reason to be allies: they are literally fighting for the same team. So you can get a commissar and some conscripts to get you through the wait for plastic SoB, then fluff them as a penal legion that Commissar not!Schaeffer is deploying alongside the Sisters to bolster their faith once more. Plus you can also waifu your Commissar with your Canoness.

See me, I love Eldar and Orks. Planning to grab some Boyz and a Warboss and fluff them as Bad Moons that are being manipulated by the Farseer into being cannon fodder.
>>
bink
>>
>>50143435
Grey Knight models come painted.
>>
>>50143435
The only way to get back into warhammer is to go 30k. 40k is worse than ever.
>>
>>50146567
Forgot to say, but you can use guardsmen and sisters models in the same 30k militia/cults detatchment and still be loyalist, and have it be wysiwyg.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.