[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls Backerkit launch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (198KB, 542x847px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
198KB, 542x847px
The backer kit for the dark souls board game is launching in 6 hours. I'm personally getting the base game and Kalameet boss expansion.

To keep the thread going:
>what expansion(s) are you getting
>what are you most excited for
>do you think it will perform to your expectations?
>>
I'm curious if I'll be able to upgrade to a fully pledge. I went in at 1 pound for the duration of the KS because I wasn't sold on the game's mechanics, but now that there's some actual hard info out I might be tempted to upgrade. Especially so if Backerkit remains open after SteamCON is done, as I'd like to see the final gameplay version they're showing off there.
>>
>>50143104
>LATE PLEDGES ARE NOW CLOSED

I think they closed a few weeks ago.
>>
>>50143156
I did actually pledge, though. Just at 1 pound. My KS account has a pledge on there.

Not that it would honestly bother me if upgrading that wasn't possible, but I am still curious.
>>
>>50143178
I have no idea if they would, but it would be worth a shot at least. I'm just keen for the Kalameet model. Backed that as soon as I could. Though I should have waited, not long after I backed the pound dropped because of brexit, and I could have saved about $70AU in conversion.
>>
>>50143178
You ll able to upgrade once PM is out.
>>
>>50143188
Cool. Well that's neat. Have they said how long Backerkit is going to remain open for? If it stays open past SteamCon (11/25) then I'd like to wait to watch the gameplay they're streaming from there before making any rash decisions.
>>
>>50143082
>what expansion(s) are you getting
Base+Kalameet just like OP. Kalameet looks cool, the other bosses not as much

>what are you most excited for
Hard to say. I watched the demos for the combat system but not for the exploration/adventure and I'm really curious on how will that work, but I want to discover it first-hand. Minis seem decent but not really great, but maybe I'll be positively surprised.

>do you think it will perform to your expectations?
I really hope it will have a good replayability. Aside from that, my expectations aren't too high , but for the price I'm paying I'd be satisfied with the miniatures alone, so it would be hard to disappoint me at this point.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.