[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meanwhile, in Australian /tg/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1476908532225-tg.png (88KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1476908532225-tg.png
88KB, 500x353px
>Meanwhile, in Australian /tg/...
>>
File: aussie orgasms from shitposting.png (3MB, 1920x1364px) Image search: [Google]
aussie orgasms from shitposting.png
3MB, 1920x1364px
>>50142884
>>
File: spider mousy.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
spider mousy.webm
3MB, 640x360px
no rats in the basement for you cunts
>>
Planning on running a jojo game set in the 1940s in a kind of noire Style. And movie recommendations to get a better feel for the genre and period?
>>
>table flipping intensifies
>>
>>50142884
How do I stop my mates from being dumb cunts and playing Murderabo characters in Pubs and Emus? All they do is play dead on the road and wait for cars to stop so they can loot them.

I was thinking about setting up a boss encounter with their parole officers.
>>
>>50143210
Have the rival abo group come up and start fucking with the corpses.
>>
>>50143232
I was thinking about that. They had recently raided the local goon lord's hideout and there's a lot of bad blood between them and another abo mob in-town. I'm thinking that I should hit them with a triple punch.

Their parole officers tell them that they can't cause anymore trouble or they'll go back to prison, but then the rival abo group and the local goon lord start fucking with them.

Gotta show murderabos that there's consequences for being lolrandumb.
>>
>>50143268
You could also have their *spirits* read: their drugs tell them they must change their path or face the wrath of the wild. Have spiders and other shit start coming up in weird places, like outside instead of in their shoes. Have scorpions start clawing at their stolen smartphones instead of them.
>>
>>50143163
I hear boardwalk empire is pretty good, but I haven't seen it yet so I cannot give you a firsthand recommendation.
>>
>>50143297
You're on the right track, mate. I've been thinking for a while that it's time to hit them with the supernatural stuff I've been cooking up, and the stuff you mentioned should give them plenty of warning.

If they keep fucking around, let's see how a group of murderabos with broken bottles and dodgy spears handle a bunyip or a yowie boss encounter.
>>
Australia, or Florida which is the D&D campaign?
>>
>>50143396
Florida. Australia is Savage World.
>>
>>50143443
Naw, Florida is Exalted.
>>
>>50143298
Boardwalk is 1920's to 1930's though.
>>
>>50142884
Thinking on using Only War to replay Gallipoli, but aussies brought cassowaries instead of artillery.

Do the turks have any sort of wildlife that can forestall the inevitable?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.