[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do children look up to in your setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1251221516244.png (134KB, 392x530px) Image search: [Google]
1251221516244.png
134KB, 392x530px
Who do children look up to in your setting?
>>
>>50134930
François Duvalier IV (King Doc)
High Bokor of the sovereign territories of Haiti and Hispaniola.

Monarch, entrepeneur, patron of the arts, most powerful living wizard.
>>
>>50134930
Me.

Because I'm taller than they are.
>>
File: turn your back.jpg (69KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
turn your back.jpg
69KB, 650x650px
There are Couriers and Frontiersmen in the setting, and to kids they're roughly on par with "I wanna be an astronaut!" today.

The setting involves isolated city-states with huge stretches of monster filled wilderness between them. Couriers are the only line of communication between cities, and they ride flying mounts through the only slightly less monster filled skies. They're usually pretty tough people, or so fast/skilled they can't be caught. Meanwhile Frontiermen have the job of trying to explore that wilderness and make the areas surrounding the cities safe, with the ultimate goal of establishing actual roads and a knowledge base for dealing with monsters.

Couriers are badasses. Frontiersmen get a funeral as soon as they are officially recognized as such.
>>
Depends on where they live.
>>
>>50134930
There are no children in my setting. Instead people crawl fully formed from pools of iridescent slime that form deep in the earth.

My players just can't stop using child soldiers, so I had to take drastic measures.
>>
>>50136138
Try running Giger world

As for my setting, it's rogue trader so, ciaphas cain
>>
>>50134930
Consul/General Ferrant of Kingswood, famous for having spearheaded the revolution against the Undying King and having formed the People's Republic of the Reach. He's been voted consul (like in Rome, there are two) ever since the country's creation and is still head of it's army. A famous and loved man, he is generally considered head of the nation, and the man with almost full power. This is something he resents however, for he wished to be rid of absolutism in the Reach, not become part of it.
>>
>>50134930
I don't think children exist in our world.

I'm glad, because the DM is the kind of guy who would immediately turn any child NPC we showed the slightest fondness for into a hostage, only for the party to find out when we rescue the kid that they're already some kind of horrific necromantic monster or something, and now we need to describe how we kill it as it repeats our names.
>>
The kinky miniskirt-wearing slutty sorceress.
>>
>>50134930
To the blooded, and the gifted; to those heroes of the great courts, blessed or chosen by the gods of the land.
>>
>>50135089
ebin
>>
>>50134930
since the last few sessions to my Character actually
>>
>>50134930

They believe in Colonel Wulfe.
>>
File: Droop.jpg (53KB, 736x736px)
Droop.jpg
53KB, 736x736px
>>50134930

Me.

>Saved a halfling mother from bandits.
>Fucked her in front of her kid.
>Took said 10 year old kid on High Adventure, grappling every opponent he had so he could last-hit the monster after I do Subdual-Damage.
>Made him what he always wanted to be, an adventurer.

You're welcome Carp.
>>
File: 266.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
266.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
>>50136138
>My players just can't stop using child soldiers, so I had to take drastic measures.

I request storytime, as well as why you couldn't just face them with the consequences of their dubious actions and decisions.
>>
>>50134930
>Children are pure, they know who is the strongest
Killer7 was great
>>
>>50147663
It was okay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNIlClYUp5M
>>
Typically the patron deity of their home nation or a popular ruler.
>>
Adventurers. The setting has a healthy industry based around selling cheap pulp novels containing the (somewhat) fictionalized exploits of various adventuring groups. Some former adventurers take to performing in action-filled stage shows when age or injury prevents them from actual dungeoneering.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.