[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Emperor and the Warp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Emperor.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
So, this is all obviously headcanon, but I felt like sharing this since /tg/ loved 40k.

So, we all know that wide-spread beliefs can affect the Warp, which is why some people make the case that the Imperium's faith in the emperor might actually manifest as something in the Warp given time and (possibly) the death of his physical form. We also know that when someone dies, their soul goes to the Warp, and that the Imperium doesn't know this, instead believing that the faithful dead go to the Emperor.

My headcanon is that the Emperor, half-dead but kept from truly dying by the Golden Throne, has manifested his soul in the Warp like anyone else who dies. Technically, since the Emperor is a Perpetual he can't stay perma-dead, but because he's prevented from dying and coming back to life by the Golden Throne, his soul has been sent there.

However, due to the Imperium worshiping him as the god-emperor for so long, believing that their faithful dead go to him after death, they all manifest in the Warp close to the Emperor. However, that faith is a double-edged sword, because now that everyone thinks he's an immortal god-emperor, if he dies in the real world then there's no predicting what's going to happen.

So the Emperor takes his faithful, and leads the biggest crusade in history. Their goal; Get out of the Warp.

(1/2)
>>
>>50134275
My thought is that they would invade Slaanesh's realm of chaos, to get to the Eye of Terror and travel through it to get out of the Warp and back into reality. Doing so would require them to go into the heart of Slaanesh's realm, however, so its taken them millennia of crusading to get anywhere near close to it. Normally it would be downright impossible, especially if Slaanesh himself ever decided to come down and do something about it, but with the Imperium's worship making the Emperor stronger in the Warp, and countless new souls arriving from the Imperium's wars to fight once more, it might just be possible.

And if he gets back to reality, he's going to reunite with his physical body and finally rise from the Golden Throne again.

What do you think /tg/? Is there hope in the grim darkness of the far future? Do the Imperium's dead get to Crusade with their God-Emperor once again?
>>
>>50134275
>>50134329
No.
>>
>>50134275
>>50134329

This is Draigo-tier horrible.
>>
>>50134329
>My thought is that they would invade Slaanesh's realm of chaos,

Every thing before this, minus the crusading nonsense, seems like perfect sense. I'm also 50% sure it's canon actually.
>>
Read up on the Starchild. Ancient canon, really.
>>
>>50134275
why are you spamming this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.