[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalypse RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1463490867264.jpg (34KB, 262x257px) Image search: [Google]
1463490867264.jpg
34KB, 262x257px
You have 40 minutes before nuclear ICBMs impact at your location (and all over the world too) and world goes to utter shit.

You have a slight advantage (?) that other people don't know about impending nuclear war until 10 minutes before missiles impact.

What is your plan of survival, both short- and long-term?
>>
>>50129619
I can't out run a icbm with just a bike and my current area has no easy bus system. I'd be absolutely fucked and the most I could do is raise the alarm.
>>
I don't have a place to hide out safely and I have no idea where/if there's anywhere above ground that wouldn't be obliterated so I'm fucked.

I let all my loved ones know how I appreciate them, eat one last good meal, and jack off.
>>
>>50129619
>Lives in Vancouver
Maybe I can survive by just being too unimportant to nuke
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

I roll to intimidate the nuke
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

rolling to redirect the ICBM to Vancouver
>>
>>50129619
>Working at an international airport
Im boned.
My only chance of survival is stealing the nearest shovel and trying to dig a grave to take shelter in.
>>
>>50129619
Luckily there should be a civil defence shelter in the park that's across the street from where I live, and I know there is one a few blocks away in the underground parking hall. They should be designed to withstand the colleteral effect of a nuclear blast, but in case of a direct hit I'd still be fucked.

Also, I'd be fucked in the long term, as those chelters aren't designed to accomodate people on the long term. Assuming one could stay there long enough for the immediate danger to pass (luckily nuclear weapons don't really cause long-lasting fallout), the only option would be to scavenge something from the ruins.

I know I really should prepare for shit like this and have like a month's supply of food stored at any given time, but I've never been bothered to do that, and it wouldn't really help since I wouldn't be able to take all the stuff into the shelter anyway, and my house and anythign in it would be reduced to rubble.
>>
Hope there's a DDG moored at the base across the bay and that those SM-3s are actually worth something.
>>
Maybe a nearby building has an old fallout shelter. But I doubt I could pack up properly and be there in time. Definitely call my loved ones and tell them to go as far underground as possible. I know of some old military bunkers that were repurposed into storage sheds at a park, but I'm nowhere near them and I have no car. Maybe I could call someone to give me a ride in exchange for saving their life.
>>
>>50129619
I'll stand outside and hope for a quick and painless death. It is preferable to lingering through a nuclear apocalypse.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.