[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well shit. The dread citadel Castlevania has arisen from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Castlevania_dracx-5.jpg (42KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania_dracx-5.jpg
42KB, 720x405px
Well shit. The dread citadel Castlevania has arisen from the darkness. The dark magic of it and its wicked owner is crawling across the land, plunging the region into cursed darkness. Monsters roam the land, and the evil in men's heart is amplified, leading to cultists and fanatics who would desire nothing but the end of days. If something isn't done, the region will be plunged into a cursed night that the sun cannot hope to break.

Who's traversing the land, going into the living fortress and beating the shit out of everything inside to break the curse and rescue the land?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fAB7rEmIdE

[whipping intensifies]
>>
>>50126509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAfb3f04mo
>>
File: 1436988540592.png (320KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436988540592.png
320KB, 600x800px
Haa, of all the times for me to be passing through. Looks like someone else needs to know why my kung fu is a tool of justice.
>>
>>50126502
Not me
>>
File: SOB flamer.jpg (146KB, 788x1013px) Image search: [Google]
SOB flamer.jpg
146KB, 788x1013px
Monsters and cultists you say ?

They will burn. They will all burn.

FOR THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>50127295
I'm not sure how efficient a Sister of Battle would be. There's only so much fire to go around.
>>
>>50126502
I dunno man maybe it'd be nice for the mortals to get a taste of their own medicine for once. See how the angry mobs like it when there isn't a sun.
>>
>>50126502
Is lord just asking for a crusade, waken whatever putted him there in the first place or an annoy enough Gods to smite him?

My Troll Paladin will obviously be the one to go.
>>
File: turn undead.jpg (45KB, 380x331px) Image search: [Google]
turn undead.jpg
45KB, 380x331px
>>50126502
DID

SOMEONE

SAY

CURSED DARKNESS?
>>
File: Praise the Sun.jpg (138KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Praise the Sun.jpg
138KB, 735x1088px
These pathetic Undead are no match for the Suns power!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.