[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 84

File: 1465252627604.jpg (63KB, 450x820px) Image search: [Google]
1465252627604.jpg
63KB, 450x820px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

What's something goofy in your game that wasn't supposed to be?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Kineticists of Porphyra IV: End of an Era playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XTgiUdDSrTCvATEDeDJ4MnbDgS6KEBLu2e9mjj5fwaw/edit
Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#

Old Thread: >>50111159
>>
File: DucksYouSay.png (16KB, 107x198px) Image search: [Google]
DucksYouSay.png
16KB, 107x198px
>>50120763
>What's something goofy in your game that wasn't supposed to be?
My GM attempted to get an NPC to romance my character. Both characters (and players) were so awkward that the rest of the group was in stitches for the rest of the night.
>>
Yokai kitsune ex-princess (male) as a inquisitor (sanctified slayer)
>>
>>50120794
Kill yourself my man.
>>
I'm looking at making a Shroud Adaptive Gunner Marksman in gestalt, and am wondering at what to use on the other side. I'm leaning towards Stalker or Mystic since they're both Wisdom based initiators. Stalker has the advantage of being able to take Rogue Talents, which means I can get an Essence Pool without spending a feat (Font of Power talent) to power Armbands of the Conqueror to amp Hand Cannons damage. Other than that though I feel like Stalker doesn't have much synergy, the Ki abilities are fighting for the same swift/immediate actions my boosts and counters want, and Deadly Strike doesn't do much for the one big shot fighting style of Adaptive Gunner. The Mystics glyphs are pretty neat and let you use your move action that you usually don't care about as a ranged character, but I'm not sure I want to deal with another resource in animus, and I hate the random maneuvers. Not to mention potentially using the move action to charge psionic focus instead so I can keep making my one big shot a touch attack through Fell Shot.

Thoughts? Should I maybe look at something more passive like Aegis or a Monk dip for Wis to AC?
>>
>>50120763
My character's family relations and what they have done to his character. They started out as random nobodies that are barely mentioned, but since the group is now hanging around Magnimar, where they live, things have gone full sitcom family. Character's wife has been given a +15 circumstance bonus to intimidate and will saves whenever my character is present and they do nothing but argue with each others with the wife complaining about how he has become a weirdo during his travels and how his friends are equally odd. The adopted daughter is a money drain by being a daughter and the not-adopted daughter is a cohort for my character who have now formed a sort of an alliance between the two to hide every nasty detail from the wife so that they don't get murdered. The son of the patriarch is eyeballing my character, who as meta is know is possessed, but in character he doesn't know so he thinks that the patriarch-to-be has the hots for him (they are cousins). The family interactions are now the comedic relief when they come up.
>>
Ok, so I am designing a city for a game.

Right now I am doing it from the top down. I go from city map, to districts, to things in districts.

Right now I am filling in the following district. I have a lot of features, but would love to take suggestions for NPCs, businesses, etc.

>Name
Mott Side, AKA Low Harbor, AKA The Salt Pan
>Description
This area of the city exists on a bend in Mott River, just before it heads inland from the bay. Numerous piers and docks, occupy this bend. The shore has been artificially increased by numerous buildings and the like collapsing into the water. Often the tide will bring the water over the dilapidated levees and flood the district to roughly ankle deep salt water. Once this water dries and drains under the intense son a rim of salt is left behind, along with numerous small sea creatures. This is one of the poorest districts in the city.
>Major Industries
Mott Side plays home to most of the canning factories that send fish up river towards Capre, and out of the bay across the Mordroth Sea. It also has one of the three red light districts in the city, the poorest one. As well part of the harbor is dedicated to the military force popularly referred to as the Canker Fleet. A non-aggression force they exist solely to root out smugglers along Mott River and the shores of the sea. Their shipyards and shipwrights employ many.

So, anyone want their super special NPC or organization included?
>>
How can you refluff Manyshot to work with Crossbows? The only way I can think of is either
1) You come to battle prepared, a bolt ready to fire at a moments notice. (Really only works once without taking a down turn and still requires another attack roll)
2) Double crossbow, but that means every attack is a manyshot, which isn't what I want.
>>
>>50120827
Why famalam ?
>>
>>50120886
You're trigger finger is just that good.
>>
>>50120886
You don't. Manyshot shouldn't be a thing.
>>
File: ivory_pipe sri lanka.jpg (6KB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
ivory_pipe sri lanka.jpg
6KB, 304x171px
>>50120763
From Pathfinder games that I have run:

Ivory Pipe enchanted with the Shadow Weave
Sandwich duels (Iron Chef + mage dueling rules from UM) at sea
Troubadors, so that the Aasimar Paladin of Mystra doesn't have to brag about himself
Gestalt Monk / Free hand Fighter discovers silk clothing with gems, and journeys to discover more
>>
>>50120926
How else will I get a total of 7 arrows into my enemy at once?
>>
>>50120957
... zen archer?
>>
>>50120763
People dab instead of bowing.
>>
>>50120957
By dual wielding. OH WAIT.
>>
>>50120976
Why can Zen Archer get Rapid Shot and Manyshot as bonus feats if he can't "use" them?

>>50121000
Aegis.
>>
So making an Investigator mostly core PF but GM might allow some third party.

Stats array can go in any slot:
12, 15, 17, 9, 16, 10

Thinking Str 10, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 17, Wis 10, Cha 12

may swap cha and str not sure.

I'm not sure what race I should take I was thinking of going human because it looks like being Investigator is a bit feat heavy.

I was thinking of grabbing Student of Philosophy and taking the Empiricist archetype so I'm using Int for pretty much every skill.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/investigator/archetypes/paizo---investigator-archetypes/empiricist
>>
File: 1474507948958.png (2MB, 1168x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1474507948958.png
2MB, 1168x1402px
>>50120763

My Oracle for a RotRL game is a 24 (or so) year old half-elf. As a joke, I made him the uncle of my half-elf alchemist from a Shattered Star campaign, which had begun a few months earlier. The alchemist was 26 at the start of THAT campaign. It is only much later that I realized, in-universe, RotRL and SS are MUCH closer together than I thought. These two would've born less than 4 years apart from one another, going by their ages at the start of each campaign, and they probably would have grown up more like brothers. This is made even MORE ridiculous when I realize the GM is highly encouraging me to bring the Oracle's sister in, a full-blooded elf, as a cohort.

Having literally all my PC's be related to the same family of elves in some way is a wild, wild ride.
>>
>>50121015
who the fuck knows
>>
God damn Strange Aeons is such a fucking bad adventure path. So much railroading.
>>
How much would it impact class balance as a whole to give Martials a free combat feat every even level? Can't imagine it would be too much for casting-gods to handle. And it would make martials feel a bit better.
>>
File: ranger ranger multiclass.png (420KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
ranger ranger multiclass.png
420KB, 500x650px
>>50121000
No, you're onto something.
>>
>>50120763
One player was really bad about comment on conversations that his character wasn't present for, so we decided he'd developed the super-natural ability to appear in any conversation, insult people, and vanish just as quickly.

Of course, I never let him abuse this when things mattered. It was just for shits and giggle in non-story related conversations.
>>
>>50121089
http://theworldissquare.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/

Bonus feats are good and all, but martial need the feats *now* to come online. Using these should help out martials a ton.
>>50121073
Story time?
>>
File: ufb0.jpg (375KB, 1141x834px) Image search: [Google]
ufb0.jpg
375KB, 1141x834px
What race and class is this?
>>
File: 1476834274412.jpg (271KB, 667x667px) Image search: [Google]
1476834274412.jpg
271KB, 667x667px
So this is related to 3.5 but I have a question concerning my Cavalier
So I'm level 10 and riding a celestial magebred ghost tiger and charging things with my +1 valorous lance and easily putting out 80-120 damage on the charge
But with that in mind, whenever I'm not charging I'm not really doing much of anything and outside of that one trick my character isn't very versatile though I do quite a bit of speaking thanks to my diplomacy score and sense motive score.

So what are some things I can do whenever I am not able to charge or put into a situation where charging just isn't an option, I do have a +1 greatsword in case I get knocked off my horse or need to dismount with a animated tower shield
>>
>>50121089
Off the top of my head, the issue with martials isn't their damage, it's utility. So that wound just fuck up combat CRs more than anything.

Not a bad idea, though.
>>
>>50121089
It wouldn't really make a difference in the long run, because they would still only be able to move and attack, or full attack.

This is why we like PoW, or anything that gives them a few more options in combat (granting extra actions, counters, healing, movement modes, teleportation, bonuses on saves, etc.).
>>
File: 1465130558003.png (23KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1465130558003.png
23KB, 750x750px
>>50121284
>This is why we like PoW

I thought you guys liked it because you could go into a level 1 game with an initiator, BTFO every combat encounter with fucktarded damage, and then yell "TOTALLY BALANCED tier 3" until, like, level 8?
>>
>>50121317
So, you mean like... literally any character that tries to do combat can?
>>
>>50121317
You're right we should just move and power attack every turn. So fun. Why should non-casters get options?
>>
>>50121377
>>50121345
for fucks sake here we go again
>>
>>50121345
>implying 1pp martials are anywhere as as encounter breaking
Please.
>>
>>50121377
>You don't like PoW so you must be in favor of caster supremacy!

>>50121345
>PoW is balanced in combat any martial can wreck encounters!

Where the fuck is that bingo card?
>>
>>50121396
I think that bingo card was a "PoW did nothing wrong" one.
>>
File: 1475787104034.jpg (107KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475787104034.jpg
107KB, 1200x675px
>>50121386
This is purgatory
>>
>>50121428

Limbo!
>>
>>50121428
No, those are vampire tits
>>
>>50121386
>>50121388
>>50121396
>Wizards don't have any control spells
>Bards don't
>Maguses don't have any burst
>Ranged combat in general isn't a joke
>CMB/CMD isn't broken and worthless
>Barbarians aren't good at meatgrindering things
>All the other classes don't do anything
Why do we even play this game, then?
>>
File: Ravenloss.png (649KB, 529x669px) Image search: [Google]
Ravenloss.png
649KB, 529x669px
>>50121428
No, because you can eventually get out of Purgatory.

This is Ravenloft.
>>
>>50121452
Those are dragon tits
>>
>>50121317
I could do that with ToB and it was still by far the best book ever written for 3.5.
>>
>>50121396
You were specifically implying that people like PoW because of power level rather than versatility. I called you out on being an asshole.
>>
>>50121264
In search of Sanity part 1 summarized
>start in a dream sequence
>a doppelganger fully kitted out with magic gear hunts down and murders everyone in the party
>everyone wakes up in prison cells with amnesia
>have to steal a key off of another doppelganger
>kill doppelganger and escape
>oh shit you're in an asylum
>oh look other survivors - too bad they wont help you until you kill 3 or more doppelgangers
>Pharasma is the main deity it seems and the only one who protects your char from nightmares
>Sarenrae is apparently a major religion in Ustalav now
>first third of path is dealing with doppelgangers and haunts
>second third is exploring the asylum
>final third is fighting a cult
>railroading the entire time
>one room the GM had to cut out because it had a CR 17 in it and we were level 2
>paizo cannot into psychological horror - how they implement it in the path is just pure AND THEN THIS HAPPENS TO YOU AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT NOTHING YOU DO MATTERS

I'm playing Part 2 right now and what we've learned:
>one PC despite being from Andoran worked as a random mook for the Count for years
>the entire town dislikes us because the whole party was actually mooks for the Count
>one PC apparently picked a fight with a member of the sleepless detectives
>one PC beat a man to death on the orders of the Count
>the Count was the one who put us in the asylum on the first point
>the party has been banned from renting from the only place in town due to something that happened in amnesia period
>apparently, one of the PCs used to gamble and go drinking despite that being out of character for everyone in the party

Everything is a fuckfest, we have pretty much just one ally in town and now we gotta kiss ass to the sleepless detectives to get people to like us.
>>
>>50121264
>http://theworldissquare.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/

I like these, but I'm weary of trying to change game balance, in the fear that I'll cock it up worse. Has anyone tried playing with any of these?
>>
File: tumblr_of7wjvxhsJ1tbqjljo3_1280.png (166KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of7wjvxhsJ1tbqjljo3_1280.png
166KB, 1000x1000px
>>50121473
>Implying I'm him.

>Also implying that people can't like things for different reasons
>>
>>50121500
He was still a baiting asshole and you were playing into it.
>>
File: 1474566230009.gif (4MB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474566230009.gif
4MB, 480x300px
>>50121457
>Barbarians aren't good at meatgrindering things

In Path of War, you can be a barbarian with maneuvers!
>>
>>50121493
Game balance is an illusion.
There's only the balance the players mutually agree on and the GM enforces.

All the rules in that link work fine and I'd even say some of them are too conservative.
(Eg instead of merging precise shot with point blank shot, the precise shot penalty and feat should be removed entirely)
>>
>>50121493
>Learing of fucking up balance
Anon, if you really care about balance, tabletops or vidya is just not for you.

>>50121563
Pretty much this.
>>
>>50121547
And you still implied that any martial could wreak the same kind of shit as PoW, which is a lie.

Bait is bait, but people can choose to stop baiting. You can't choose to stop being stupid.
>>
General thoughts:
>Pathfinder is imbalanced, and the developers on a whole are unlikeable
>DSP is also imbalanced, but the developers are a bit more likable (some of them)

Honestly when I include PoW I do not see a marketable change in balance. So I include mostly because some people want to play it. It breaks the game in simply different ways.

Admittedly I have stopped allowing certain party mixes when I want "serious combat" games. Mainly in that you can't really include PoW enemies because they're too deadly, and I don't allow most tier 3 and below non PoW characters to mix with PoW characters. Tier 3 characters die way too easily compared to PoW characters.
>>
>>50121583
That wasn't me, asshole.
>>
>>50120763
My group started a game that was basically "Here's a giant dungeon with 100 floors, go nuts and conquer the place!"

We ended up taking a mission above ground first to gather up some funds before we went down and in doing so coordinated a rescue mission for a girl that was kidnapped in an abandoned mining refinery. After we cleared out the thugs (except for one girl we spared that later became my character's waifu) we took a look at the refinery and thought to ourselves, "Man, this place is actually pretty cool. Wouldn't it be fun to make this place into an inn for the people travelling to and from the dungeon city?"

Cue literally 4 HOURS of research into learning all of the intricacies and expenses required for making a tavern/bar, and by the end of the adventure we did the calculations and we learned that after putting over a thousand gold into the place per person, we would make about 17 gold a month back in profits. Cut to all of us having a moment of realization when we let that sink in, followed by another half an hour of nearly laughing ourselves to death when we realized all of the absurdities behind everything we had gone through in order to make this tavern. In the end we called it The Smokestacks and the realization of what exactly we'd done changed one of our player's characters from being the town hero to a surly, penny pinching psychopath.
>>
File: 1468423410097.png (309KB, 682x379px) Image search: [Google]
1468423410097.png
309KB, 682x379px
>>50121625
Well then surprise! Everyone on the internet is an idiot!
>>
>>50121645
That's pretty great anon!
Having a place to return home to is worth the money in gold!
>>
File: Greek Weapons.png (109KB, 450x646px) Image search: [Google]
Greek Weapons.png
109KB, 450x646px
Any ideas on how to make the least shitty pfs legal martial build using a doru and phaleros possible?
>>
>>50121856
Don't.
No, really, I don't care how desperate you are for a game. Don't play PFS. It is legitimately that awful. Go play in fucking Oustomia before that, and even as terrible as that shitpile is, you'd STILL have more fun.
>>
>PoW is imbalanced
No. Fucking. Shit.

1pp martials are imbalanced, casters are imbalanced, Pathfinder is motherfucking imbalanced.

An initiator can scale themselves back while still being useful and fun to play, a paizo martial is either overpowered (damage-wise) and boring, or useless and double-boring.

Anyone who honestly thinks initiators having the potential to shred encounters means that PoW is bad or that it's liked for only that reason can fuck off back to the paizo forums to go fellate Buhlman.
>>
>>50122087
shhhh
>>
>>50122087
>An initiator can scale themselves back while still being useful and fun to play, a paizo martial is either overpowered (damage-wise) and boring, or useless and double-boring.
Casters can scale themselves back. Martials CAN be interesting.

>Anyone who honestly thinks initiators having the potential to shred encounters means that PoW is bad or that it's liked for only that reason can fuck off back to the paizo forums to go fellate Buhlman.
No, it just doesn't deserve any special praise. It's in the same pile of imbalanced stuff I put the rest of 3pp and paizo's drivel in.
>>
At level 12 a lich's touch attack is 6d8+6 right?
>>
>>50122144
I'm reading it as 1d8+6
>>
>>50122087
>Anyone who honestly thinks initiators having the potential to shred encounters means that PoW is bad or that it's liked for only that reason can fuck off back to the paizo forums to go fellate Buhlman.

Dude, you can shred the fuck out of fights with just PoW:E.
>>
>>50122144
>>50122171
My group had this same issue with Warlock's (Vigilante archetype) blast-thing. We decided that it's so unclear, it's up to interpretation, and chose to interpret 1d6 + 1 per level as Xd6 + X.
>>
>>50122087
I would be a lot less annoyed by this fucking stupid bullshit if the people complaining knew anything about 3.5. You could make martials in 3.5 that did far more damage than PoW did. Didn't make them broken.
>>
>>50122286
Warlock is definitely not the latter. They didn't want the awesomeness of blasting ALL DAY
>>
>>50122076
This just makes me want to try it to see if anything could be as bad as the hype /tg/ has built up for it.
>>
>>50122320
That's what I was sayin', but they argued "1d6+10 at level 20 is so terrible, there's no way they meant that, even if they accidentally wrote it."

To which I said that's the same as you might expect a fighter with a short sword to do at high levels, but they countered: "but a high level short sword is going to have hella enchantments, which the blast can't get."

I decided I wasn't sure, and it wasn't worth arguing.
>>
File: 1459342473799.gif (273KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459342473799.gif
273KB, 500x281px
>>50122308
>You could make martials in 3.5 that did far more damage than PoW did. Didn't make them broken.

Bitch, no matter what anyone on /pfg/ says, Pathfinder full casters aren't ANYWHERE as broken as full optimization 3.5 full casters.

Abrupt Jaunt conjurers with Uncanny Forethought and ALL the broken spells of 3.5 core and splats, holy dickballs.
>>
>>50122391
That and no more wish loops and no abusing ice assassin.
>>
>>50122286
Yea it's explicitly NOT the latter.

>>50122371
And your players would be right, because needing to spend a swift action every turn in order for each bolt, which does ENERGY DAMAGE, to do 1d6+5+5 damage, is FUCKING GARBAGE. IT IS SHUT DOWN BY BASICALLY ANY ENERGY RESISTANCE. AND REQUIRES YOU TO BE WITHIN THIRTY FEET.

I recommend you sift through this post: >>50119011
>>
>>50122334
Having actually played in it, yes, it is that bad.
>>
in Terms of combat styles, Which have the most synergy; Assuming a Monk of Many Styles fuse style ability.

I'm mostly going with three style combos. Anything extra is just icing on the cake.

So far i've found that Dragon + Pummeling style is pretty decent..
>>
>>50122430
Can you even afford the feats for three separate styles?
>>
>>50122438
master of many styles can
>>
>You will never get to play a Drow Noble who uses crossbows and alchemical items effectively
>>
>>50122445
You still need the feat pre-reqs for anything past the initial style feat.
>>
Why is it that a skeleton from the bestiary has -3 to hit with a single claw attack, but +2 to each attack to use both claws in a full attack? It has no special feats, BAB is 0 and a +2 STR mod.
>>
>>50122455
Paizo being fucking stupid and counting the single attack as a secondary natural attack.
>>
>>50122453
"At 1st level, 2nd level, and every four levels thereafter, a master of many styles may select a bonus style feat or the Elemental Fist feat. He does not need to meet the prerequisites of that feat, except the Elemental Fist feat."

Not true, only the wild card style slots work like that.
>>
>>50122455
Because the claw is a natural attack following the scimitar making it a secondary attack.
>>
>>50122455
It's to do with their broken armor I'm pretty sure. Broken supplies trash your usefulness pretty hard.
>>
>>50122478
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/style-feats

Yeah, the only ones with the label [style] are the initial feat for each style.
>>
>>50122478
>>50122453
>>50122438
>>50122504

I'm doing shenanigans to get maximum style. Lets assume i do qualify.
>>
>>50122517
snake+panther if you have high dex can be dumb
>>
>>50122613
Ahh good point, i should post my stat block I Can tweak it still, but this is currently what i got.

Str17
dex15
con14
int10
wis19
cha7
>>
File: 59690757_p0.jpg (3MB, 3514x4000px) Image search: [Google]
59690757_p0.jpg
3MB, 3514x4000px
Tell us all about your recent kitsune characters, /pfg/!
>>
>>50122654
They don't exist.

And your meming ass deserves to be shot.
>>
>>50122654
Why would we talk about nothing?
>>
File: 8300217.png (13KB, 239x224px) Image search: [Google]
8300217.png
13KB, 239x224px
>>50122654
Non-existent!
>>
>>50122654
Don't got any.

Yes, I know that's grammatically incorrect, it's called a colloquialism and it rolls off the tongue.
>>
>>50122654
He was an asshole with a shit-eating grin and no sense of right or wrong.
Yet for some reason my group STILL LOVED HIM, WHAT THE FUCK GUYS.
>>
Anyone got Horror Realms or Blood of the Beast? I'd love to see some spoilers.
>>
>>50122654
It was a special kind of kitsune wizard that didn't have ears. Or a tail. Or any magic. In fact they were mundane. They couldn't even shapeshift they were human all the time. And they used a sword to cast spells like 'cut' and 'slash'.
>>
>>50122654
Well I am currently crafting a kitsune Warlock vigilante that was going to have her hero identity be known as 'The Jade Lotus' and wear fantastic green and gold robes with a wide brim hat and mask covering her eyes. A Youkai one, specifically, from the Infusions book so they can doubly hide their identity maintaining a small fox form pretending to be the party 'wizard's' familiar they are actually a sorcerer who is scared of her natural talent with magic.

She would appear in a gust of green winds and gold autumn leaves, with the help of Prestidigitation, for that special flare.
>>
>>50122654
He was a sociopathic trickster spirit essentially.
>>
File: 1461103990431.jpg (534KB, 1730x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1461103990431.jpg
534KB, 1730x2000px
>>50121278
Bump
>>
>>50122741
>tame lion mount, specifically a male lion

That's gotta be expensive. Considering how hard it is to get lions to heel, then the difficulty of them bearing a rider's weight in armor, and of course the care and feeding.
>>
I'm a brand-new GM and my first session is coming up very soon, and I need a first session. My game world's general idea is that the gods are gonna start generally fucking shit up, in particular it'll manifest as natural and not-so-natural phenomenon, like columns of fire from the sky, spontaneous mountain ranges erupting out of nowhere and tsunamis that disappear in a moment. As a first adventure, I want my players to be on the road toward The Big City through wilderness, when a mountain range springs up in front of them, but they see what looks like a cave at the bottom. They would then have a choice: go into the cave (and possibly find a way through to the town on the other side), or brave the monsters in the night and try to go over/around. If they go in, they'll encounter some undead and caverns and terrain obstacles, and get to town before the town is destroyed by falling debris from the new mountains. If they go around, it'll take longer, and they'll get attacked by bandits/wolves/orcs in the middle of the night. In that case, when they get to the town, it will be partially destroyed by the falling rubble, and they'll likely either help the town or try to push on without a rest. Does this sound like a decent first session?
>>
Would dogs cost left is I raised and trained them myself? What about slaves? In considering playing a middle aged elf who raises and trains specialty human slaves.
>>
>>50122703
Did he mind control any cute girls?
>>
File: 1380046441173.jpg (199KB, 744x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1380046441173.jpg
199KB, 744x1049px
>>50122654
Her name is Kiyora and she is a cleric to the nature goddess. She was kidnapped along with a Sylph and a bunch of Fey by a Hag who found a way to drain them of their mojo to empower her own minions. If rescued, it would not only weaken the power of the Brown Hag's forces, but grant the PCs a unique new set of allies. Also she's waifu material.
>>
>>50122883
I only played him for three sessions, as part of a test to see how high level casters actually played. He scared a bunch of elves into a small room and electrocuted them all to death, got punched by an ogre which he promptly blew up, and then mindraped an elf and a demon into babbling retards and proceeded to taunt their braindead flailing bodies for shits'n'giggles.
>>
>>50122970
But were the elf and the demon cute?
>>
>>50123018
No. Creepy old man elf, and a gigantic hulking monster of a demon. Absolutely nothing lewd happened in the three sessions.
>>
>>50123018
The cutest
>>
File: 1478315406442.png (583KB, 1213x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478315406442.png
583KB, 1213x1000px
>>50122654
She's gonna be a a gestalt PsyArm/WarSoul || PsyWar zenko. The small, aloof and cool with flashes of cuteness/weakness type! The hard part is that I have to sift through A LOT of feats, maneuvers, powers, blade skills, enhancements etc. It's boggling my mind and for example I don't really know if I want to focus solely on ranged attacks or include some Mind Daggers for double shanking action.
>>
>tfw all this kitsune shit posting
>tfw they're supposed to be "cute" and "lewd"
>tfw one time I played a kitsune it was a middle aged man, and an entirely amoral trickster
>tfw his fox form looked like it had mange
>tfw he would play cruel pranks, cheat at gambling, and had a opioid addiction

I guess I'm just playing it wrong
>>
>>50123146
You're not doing it wrong.

If you put a clean, intelligent Ratfolk and one played like a Skaven in the same party, neither of them are doing it wrong.

It's all in whether the party and the DM are having fun.
>>
File: Knight.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
Highlights from Session Zero of the Knightly Campaign that was recruiting earlier

>The party consists of a lecherous goatman, a hobgoblin samurai, a chuuni middle school dragongirl, and a genderbent squire who wants to go back to being a man
>they go to the tavern
>most of the talk is flirting between the players
>everyone agrees that the squire gal has the best tits
>they then learn the squire was a guy
>the dragongirl flirts with the squire gal
>the dragongirl gets angry at a guard who needed to search the squire gal
>they go to another bar
>end up flirting with the waitress
>the mayor walks in
>roundabout starts playing
>to be continued.
>>
Is Primal Disciple even worth it?

You trade out all but one rage power.

Why not take power attack at first level and then take Martial Training at every other level you get a feat? You get your full progression on rage powers AND still get sixth-level maneuvers.
>>
File: 1458003512026.jpg (141KB, 534x820px) Image search: [Google]
1458003512026.jpg
141KB, 534x820px
>>50123197
>The party consists of a lecherous goatman

Hey! No!

He's more like some sort of bull or bear, what with all the hair and bulk.
>>
>>50123292
You're either trading feats for Martial Training or Extra Rage Power. Depends which is more important to the build.
>>
>>50123403
On a whole there are only 4 important rage powers to any given build. Losing them isn't too bad.
>>
>>50123344

potayto, potahto. You're all lewd people, except for the cinnamon roll squire.
>>
>>50123197
>roundabout starts playing

Did this actually happen?
>>
File: 1378331328584.png (93KB, 312x252px) Image search: [Google]
1378331328584.png
93KB, 312x252px
>>50123441

Cinnamon roll is too good for this campaign, too pure. Sexually aggressive dragons and shitposting lads are going to ruin him.
>>
From what I read, when a cleric uses channel energy, an undead affected without spell resistance doesn't get a save to avoid completely, only a save to halve damage. Does that sound right? If so, I'm assuming channel resistance is applied to the save to halve the damage?
>>
>>50123453

Yes, it had the TO BE CONTINUED and everything!
>>
I actually don't understand how /pfg/ builds characters. It's all over the top edge lords, actual children, copies of characters from anime, fetish bait, or the specialist snowflakes in the drift

Am I the problem? Am I the one who is abnormal?
>>
>>50123506
>Am I the problem? Am I the one who is abnormal?

Yeah you're probably the problem, I've been playing with three separate groups on /pfg/ now and I've only seen maybe 3 out of 12 characters who could be considered any of those.
>>
>>50123520
I don't play with /pfg/. I've just seen characters submitted to games posted from /pfg/.
>>
File: Purple Haze.jpg (180KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Purple Haze.jpg
180KB, 600x896px
Okay guys, I wanna talk Avant Guard for a bit.
Okay, your Magnum Opus gets a special ability based on your Element, right? Well, what sorts of effects would you homebrew there to be if you to use other 3pp elements, like say from NJolly's Kineticists of Porphyra line?

Pic related, I want to see what kind of fun I can get to with a Toxikineticist

>>50123506
Eh, you're mostly just getting a confirmation bias from buying into memes.
>>
>>50123580
Sorry anon, but I have no idea what you just posted, or how it pertains to my question
>>
>>50123506
Wolfgirls are not necessarily fetish bait unless thats your fetish.
>>
>>50123638
It's /pfg/ any character concept is someone's fetish here.
>>
File: 01cec1698ffc08b74e63ad9067af8dce.png (730KB, 1000x1411px) Image search: [Google]
01cec1698ffc08b74e63ad9067af8dce.png
730KB, 1000x1411px
>>50123125
Why is psychic armory still a meme?
>>
>>50123638
No but when you describe how big your character has thick thighs and giant fucking tits it raises some red flags.
>>
>>50123665
>>50123638
>>50123506
>tfw you will never play as someone who controls floor tiles
>>
>>50123683

Which character were you playing with had thick thighs and giant tits?
>>
>>50123683
THICC
>>
File: 1465267128364.png (370KB, 502x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465267128364.png
370KB, 502x1200px
So I'm playing a mounted charger, is there a weapon enchant I could add onto a weapon that would make it count as a lance for charging damage? Like a greatsword or bardiche for that matter?
>>
>>50123730
i don't think so
>>
>>50123702
I'm just using examples of characters that I've seen posted in the past few days.
>>
>>50123740
i mean the game those chars are being made for is literally described as lewd with erp possibilities

so.
>>
File: 1444439143094.jpg (20KB, 234x331px) Image search: [Google]
1444439143094.jpg
20KB, 234x331px
>>50123740

Well if you were paying attention, the characters that had fat padded asses or thick well-formed thighs or huge breasts also had plenty of other fun things to note about them, and in fact when /pfg/ is faced with a character is NOTHING BUT LEWD we often shirk away from them.
>>
File: 1475620457992.png (395KB, 470x619px) Image search: [Google]
1475620457992.png
395KB, 470x619px
>>50123766
I wish I had the chance and desire to be lewd with other people. Instead I'm just playing all asexual characters because that's not really something I want to do with others!
>>
>>50123738
damn
>>
>>50123766
That still doesn't disprove my point. Since there have also been characters posted for that game didn't do that.
>>
File: 1392283698269.jpg (85KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1392283698269.jpg
85KB, 550x550px
>>50123781
>I wish I had the chance and desire to be lewd with other people

Maybe the problem is not a lack of opportunity, but incompatible lewd potential.

What kind of lewd are you into?
>>
File: 1360822850980.jpg (186KB, 1000x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1360822850980.jpg
186KB, 1000x1441px
Is there a way to make UC rogue or slayer less T4 and more T3?
>>
>GM wants to begin campaign at level 10
>GM gets pissed off when I bring him a back story with adventures equivalent to what I think a level 10 character should have

Is a level 10 character having survived a bloody war (one the GM invented), getting sold into slavery, successfully helping to lead a slave rebellion, forming a mercenary company from the newly freed slaves (became his leadership followers), and returning to the army triumphant too much?

I mean I gave him a cheesy title Arinrel "The Joyful", but I didn't think it was too much.
>>
>>50123805
With other people in a game I play for fun? Very little. Thus the desire word I threw in.
>>
>>50123816
give them spells
>>
>>50123833

Sounds fairly standard to me, a level 10 character should be suitably heroic and that sounds plenty good to me.
>>
>>50123816
For UC rogue being a eldritch scoundrel is the best way.
>>
File: 1340162694662.jpg (95KB, 500x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1340162694662.jpg
95KB, 500x1329px
>>50123852
>>50123865

I was not aware of this. Thank you anons.
>>
>>50123833
They don't want a big backstory, that's for their own characters.

What they want is something like

>Bob sold cable and cable accessories with his family before the cataclysm, and now he travels with a bunch of superpowered freaks of nature killing off the evil souls of evil cable and evil cable accessories.

Mention that you didn't have red onions because of the war, insist that this is important, and be done with it.
>>
>>50123860
Now here is the kicker:
Arinrel, during the rebellion, raided the armory and looted the fortress he was in where he got his spear (stolen from a statue's hands) and challenged the commander to single combat and won.
>>
File: 0leVY9y.png (287KB, 700x577px) Image search: [Google]
0leVY9y.png
287KB, 700x577px
>>50123891

I'm still not seeing how this is bad.
>>
>>50123833
You made CAIPHAS CAIN HERO OF THE IMPERIUM?
>>
Can investing in the Life sphere make in-combat healing worthwhile?
>>
>>50123909
It's like I said.
The GM's own characters had less backstory, therefore it is "unacceptable".

What you're seeing here is someone butthurt because a mere nnpc (non-npc) has a more grandiose backstory than said someone's half-saiyan half-elf half-minotaur because someone forgot to also make "her" half-dragon too and now someone's kicking themselves for it.
>>
>>50123942
>tfw i figure out my character is a half-werewolf half-wind elemental half-human

fugg
>>
>>50123915
SHHHHHHHH
>>
>>50123915
>>
>>50123942
I don't get what you're saying. I wasn't half-anything. I was human.

I mean I had a part about his childhood. He grew up in what amounted to the working poor, with his father dying when he was young and his mouth not being able to support him so she went him to be trained by the church. He isn't angry about this and still sends money home to his old mum.
>>
>>50123960
I approve of your fuckery.
>>
>>50123833
>by 10th level my party had helped liberate a city being sieged
>before that encountered some crazy bitch wizard
>before that freed a city from a curse
>helped a silver dragon

Theres more shit but the point is we did some epic shit way before 10th level.
>>
>>50123968
>>50123960
>>50123915
Who? I'm guessing it's a 40k thing from the pictures/imperium.
>>
>>50123992
its literally almost the story of Caiphas Cain in Death or Glory.
>>
>>50123951

Anon, your chesty Ulfen Witchwolf is probably the daughter of a lycanthrope and a bloodrager, that's all you gotta say.

Dad could be the human, Mom could be the human, depends on which you prefer being the big scary werewolf once a month?

And now I'm asking you that because it's a funny question!
>>
>>50123816
I think there's some stuff from Rogue Genius where you can trade studied target or sneak attack for necromancy and all shadow-descriptor spells off the cleric and witch spell lists, but only up to 4th level, and at Ranger spells per day. Personally, I'd make it an archetype that trades Sneak Attack for the spellcasting it gets.
>>
>>50123833
Let's take an adventure path as an example, shall we?

By the time you are level 10 in Rise of the Runelords, because that is an AP that everybody knows like that back of their hands, you have stopped an insane aasimar from releasing a powerful barghest, which you most likely killed too, defeated a powerful lamia matriarch, liberated a fortress from a troupe of ogres and took down a powerful stone giant necromancer. Surviving a war, getting sold to slavery, helping to lead a slave rebellion, forming a mercenary company and J-walking are within the realms of possibility quite handily.
>>
File: 110baadea6c63f182c9e125cbaf829aa.png (975KB, 1000x1411px) Image search: [Google]
110baadea6c63f182c9e125cbaf829aa.png
975KB, 1000x1411px
>>50123125
>>50123675
Why aren't you playing a zenko kitsune gifted blade/psychic armory/war soul, /pfg/?
>>
>>50124044
>you have stopped an insane aasimar from releasing a powerful barghest
Big fucking deal.
>>
If you see a scrying sensor...can you like shoot it? Where are the rules for this?
>>
>>50124021
I don't knooow ;.;
>>
>>50124213
It's not a physically tangible thing. It's not vulnerable, it's not a creature or object, and does not have health.
>>
>>50124252
so someone used stral projection. If you scry on the astral projection body, do you do you scry on it or on the person's real body?
>>
reminder that god is dead and every day we drift further from his light

probably this thread's fault
>>
File: 2191470.png (14KB, 203x223px) Image search: [Google]
2191470.png
14KB, 203x223px
>>50124475
God may or may not be dead, but my love for y'all is eternal!
>>
>>50124284
Targeting a "creature" targets their soul. It's the same reason curses persists through death and resurrection.
>>
File: d5b72cddf1eeda00b799f9e4ea563272.jpg (207KB, 744x1118px) Image search: [Google]
d5b72cddf1eeda00b799f9e4ea563272.jpg
207KB, 744x1118px
>>50121275
Anyone?
>>
>>50123974
Anon was probably talking about your GM.
Your story overshone his own high level DMPCs probably, which pissed him off.

Most likely he wrote up some backstories the way he would to one-up some level 2 characters, only to realize a level 10 will have done way more several times over.
>>
>>50121275
Dune drifter cavalier
>>
File: 1478266734836.jpg (199KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478266734836.jpg
199KB, 1024x1024px
My character recently died and I'm rolling a new character. I've decided on playing a Ninja and gonna go dex as my main stat which is at 18. I rolled another 18 and I want your opinion which stat I should put it in. I was thinking cha for those sweet ki points.
>>
>>50122770
Anybody?
>>
File: 55643178_p0.png (471KB, 1071x1099px) Image search: [Google]
55643178_p0.png
471KB, 1071x1099px
Would you REALLY trust a little girl to be your party's warder and protect you?
>>
>>50124475
This thread is only here because we've drifted so far from his light.

God left us unfinished.
>>
>>50124573
Absolutely, yes.
>>
>>50123992
Cain is basically a modern Flashman, propaganda and being a political officer in the first place turned him into a grander-than-life Hero of the Imperium, when in fact he's usually running for cover.

Thing is, those around him take his actions generally very well, because he *IS* a highly trained soldier (commissars are to begin with, and this guy's so afraid of dying he hasn't actually let up on the training even after graduation), keeps accidentally leading forces directly into horrible enemy situations (or being led into them by the inquisition), and treats the soldiers around him really well because he knows what happens to those that get all blam-happy and would rather have them in front between him and the enemy, rather than behind with him between their barrel and the enemy.

His aide's a soulless blank with a melta, which is pretty much 50% of how you stay alive in the imperium.
>>
>>50124610
>sample
Worse than Hitler.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2305199
>>
File: 112292.png (15KB, 182x213px) Image search: [Google]
112292.png
15KB, 182x213px
>>50124680
What's wrong with that..
>>
File: 1466748147543.png (170KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466748147543.png
170KB, 960x800px
>>50124573
Most definitely.
>>
Does anyone have any bard builds? I need to slap something together quickly for a sudden session.
>>
>>50124728
Forgot to mention this is for pathfinder
>>
>>50124573
>>50124709
These little girls are poseur teens with flabby tits.

They're not good warders.
>>
File: 1375190720258.gif (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375190720258.gif
120KB, 400x400px
>>50124736
>for pathfinder
>asking in /pfg/
Why must you do this to us?
>>
>>50124736
no shit

>>50124728
what level what books what rules
>>
File: Bear Bard.jpg (278KB, 650x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Bear Bard.jpg
278KB, 650x1114px
>>50124736
You're in /pfg/
I think we know it's pathfinder

Read the OP next time too.
>>50120763

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
>>
File: c9aa0b83422466e76e01c35100313e87.jpg (457KB, 1723x2500px) Image search: [Google]
c9aa0b83422466e76e01c35100313e87.jpg
457KB, 1723x2500px
>>50124728
Huli jing kitsune bard with Celestial Obedience (Arshea) and Extra Social Talent (Companion to the Lonely). It's optimal.

You'll be the life of every party!
>>
>>50124573
How old is she ? This is important.
>>
>>50124775
15 years old.
>>
>>50124808
Old enough for another 12 years before being considered an adult~
>>
>>50124827
>27 years old
wut?
>>
>>50124808
She literally can't have class levels, so no I don't trust her.
>>
>>50124836
Anything younger is impure!
>>
>>50124845
>She literally can't have class levels
[citation needed]
>>
>>50124808
Aren't humans considered adults by 15 in pathfinder ? Nothing odd or special then.
>>
>>50124849
I'm pretty sure christmas cake is a little PAST age of consent.
>>
>>50124906
And there's nothing wrong with that! Not that I'm almost 27 and want to feel wanted and hate the concept of christmas cake ;=;
>>
>>50124899
Unless she is a goblin or kobold 16 isn't old enough to have PC class levels.
>>
File: Anubis.jpg (4MB, 3500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Anubis.jpg
4MB, 3500x3500px
What Paizo/Dreamscarred race would be most fitting and optimal for an Anubis-themed psion (dual disciple [athanatism/metacreativity])?
>>
>>50124927
But Christmas Cakes are the best girls
>>
>>50124927
You can be my christmas cake anon
>>
File: 6485813.png (17KB, 235x224px) Image search: [Google]
6485813.png
17KB, 235x224px
>>50124951
>>
>>50124927
Even your digits are 27. Time to throw that christmas cake out, it really is past it's expiration date.

It's okay anon, I've got an illness that'll put me outta commission at ~40 so I'm further through my life then you. You've still got alot of time ahead of you
>>
>>50124933
[citation needed]
>>
>>50124966

And just like a cake, it sounds like everyone wants a piece.
>>
>>50124933
actually humans get adulthood at 15, and its +1d4 for some classes, so yes, its totally possible

Also if someone really wants to play a kid character there's absolutely nothing wrong with letting them do so. Fun is fun.
>>
File: 1459288443631.jpg (22KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1459288443631.jpg
22KB, 300x350px
>>50124966
I wish I had that image of the two slobbish grognards messaging each other over the computer.
>>
>>50125002
exactly

but its ok because i'm so dead inside that it'd be ok at this point
>>
>>50124983
Nothing wrong about playing a child soldier.
>>
>>50124968
Hey, hey you. That's an average. And we know you aren't average. You're going to stick around forever while shitposting and we're going to lovingly suffer through it.
>>
>>50125002
Would it make it better that I'm out of shape and only 140lbs, but still under 25 bmi?
>>
>>50125026
>140lbs

you must be a manlet
>>
>>50125031
I am rather smol!
>>
>>50125031
I'm a different guy that's 125 on a good day, 5"10-ish. I have a weight problem in the opposite problem.
>>
>>50125045
->small
Good, you are easier to bully then.
>>
>>50125056
ah you're one of those skinny skeleton-esque nerds
>>
File: 1477455363896.png (81KB, 578x488px) Image search: [Google]
1477455363896.png
81KB, 578x488px
>>50125066
>>
File: Catboy ninja 2.jpg (1MB, 1984x2808px) Image search: [Google]
Catboy ninja 2.jpg
1MB, 1984x2808px
>>50125012
You sound like my mom. We all know how a bell curve works, chances are you're in the middle.

So I'm not just feels posting in a mongolian tapestry thread how do you people actually get into games? I wanna get another pf game going but I heard that /gfg/ is autistic and most of my first hand experience confirms that.
>>
>>50125102
>I heard that /tg/ is autistic and most of my first hand experience confirms that.
ftfy famalam
>>
File: 1418854827420.jpg (14KB, 205x256px) Image search: [Google]
1418854827420.jpg
14KB, 205x256px
>>50125076
Shorties are built for bullying
It's why I wish I wasn't taller than my SO ; - ;
>>
>>50124983
>actually humans get adulthood at 15, and its +1d4 for some classes, so yes, its totally possible
Adulthood at 15+1d4, meaning the minimum is 16.
>>
God fucking dammit.

What happens if your astral projection is unaware when someone completes a forbidance spell over the area you are in?

I fucking hate my players.

Not really they are awesome but they are only level 11 I can't handle much more complicated.
>>
>>50125122
you said 16 tho
>>
File: foxboy shaman.png (1MB, 1000x1359px) Image search: [Google]
foxboy shaman.png
1MB, 1000x1359px
>>50125102
>catboy

That's a foxboy!
>>
File: Egyptian QT.png (122KB, 499x594px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian QT.png
122KB, 499x594px
>>50125147
Don't tell me how to label my character art
>>
>>50125102
We may be autistic but

We're your only hope?
>>
File: 1477778203780.png (124KB, 261x224px) Image search: [Google]
1477778203780.png
124KB, 261x224px
>>50125122
Age of adulthood for humans is 15.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/more-character-options/young-characters

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/core-races/human
>>
File: POW bingo.png (57KB, 910x1107px) Image search: [Google]
POW bingo.png
57KB, 910x1107px
>>50125147
>>
>Still no good classes/archetypes revolving around wielding big fucking weapons and ripping giant monsters a new asshole
>>
>>50125147
DID YOU JUST ASSUME HIS SPECIES?
>>
>>50125138
Oh I meant 15, because the original character concept stated a 15 year old.

Though half-orcs, orcs, kobolds, goblins, and hobgoblins can all be a PC at that age.
>>
>>50125170
Oh shush.
>>
>>50123547
I actually considered working on stuff like that, like Time would be "always under the Haste effect".
>>
>>50125168
Uh.

Titan Mauler?
Aegis?
Goliath Druid? (if you want to be Eren)
>>
>>50125147
Dressed like a girl, even if it is cute.
>>
>>50125168
>What is Titan Mauler for $400?
You didn't say good
>>
>>50125211
also Titan Fighter

but losing AWT makes it garbage
>>
>>50125211
Actually I did say good. Titan Mauler is fucking embarrassingly bad.

>trade +10 movement speed for a situational +1/+1
>-4 to attack rolls for roughly +1d6 damage
>Lose uncanny dodge for the ability to wield two-handed weapons in one hand, and at a fucking -2 penalty

There's also titan fighter, but again it's overwhelmingly shit for seemingly no reason. I can't even begin to understand why wielding an oversized weapons deserves such irreparable kneecapping.
>>
>tfw you will never play the Christmas Cake Warder that envies the easy love the party's Chosen One Paladin yet never realizes the Slayer yearns for her touch until halfway through the campaign
>>
>>50125249
play an aegis then.
>>
File: PugSamurai.jpg (212KB, 869x920px) Image search: [Google]
PugSamurai.jpg
212KB, 869x920px
>>50125161
That's true but I still hope that some of you guys are better then the people I've met from /gfg/
>Heavy Breathing man that makes weird skin smacking sound in the background sometimes
>Man that joined, built a character then just spent a day insulting the GM until the GM broke down never to talk to anyone again
>Guy that would make loud slurping sounds when excited
>13 y/o with a screeeechy voice
>Guy that built his "waifu" in a game and would talk endlessly about how he was going to get a body pillow as soon as he saved up his neet-bux
>Guy that made everything about transpeople and trans issues until had to kindly ask him to leave.
and everyones favorite
>Gm that leaves before the first session

I just wanna game that doesn't have 1 shitlord that makes the GM never want to run a PF game again.
>>
File: 9fd3c00474ce3fd9abe8786b254aa73c.jpg (534KB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
9fd3c00474ce3fd9abe8786b254aa73c.jpg
534KB, 1800x2000px
Help me make my kitsune the lewdest nymphomaniac!

First off, she's a huli jing, so she has max Charisma. She can have sex with people to make herself more attractive and drain their life force.

She's also a level 10 pactmaker, so she can bind Anajira, Fey Baraddu, AND Swan Elashni all at once!
>Personality Influence: You pursue all male authority figures with romantic intent. You must never acknowledge female authority figures.
>Personality Influence: Your sexual urges are intensified to nigh unbearable levels. You must sexually pursue any whom you find even remotely attractive
>Personality Influence: You speak constantly of true love. You must try to inspire love in those around you.

She's also got Extra Social Talent (Companion to the Lonely). She can have sex to get herself Charisma and Will rerolls!

She ALSO has Celestial Obedience (Arshea)!
>Obedience: Achieve sexual release by yourself or with one or more partners. Praise the most beautiful aspects of yourself and any partners aloud, and offer a prayer to Arshea while still naked. Gain a +4 sacred bonus on Charisma checks and Charisma-based skill checks when interacting with an intelligent creature who could be sexually attracted to you.

Can we make her even lewder?
>>
>>50124968
Oh dear, anon...
>>
>>50125277
>actually using voice chat

there's a reason i refuse to
>>
>>50125278
she also looks like a giant fucking big tits panther so
>>
File: 1474192233006.png (416KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1474192233006.png
416KB, 500x737px
>>50125278
You are cancer.
>>
>>50125291
You can avoid having to display a physical sign.
>>
>>50125318
yeah but lets be real

would that person avoid showing that physical sign

i don't think so.
>>
>>50125262
I think one of our melees is a christmas cake... Towers over my character too, and he's 6'

>>50125276
Aegis is yes. Aegis is useful.
>>
File: 1445965271648.jpg (58KB, 545x796px) Image search: [Google]
1445965271648.jpg
58KB, 545x796px
>>50125278
REMOVE FLUFF
>>
File: ac20333a431e9ab2b2f910deb4002019.png (649KB, 920x1150px) Image search: [Google]
ac20333a431e9ab2b2f910deb4002019.png
649KB, 920x1150px
>>50125324
She does if she wants to be a fox and not a panther!
>>
File: Es4lSKy.gif (492KB, 419x455px) Image search: [Google]
Es4lSKy.gif
492KB, 419x455px
>>50125278
>>
>>50125277
>The endless crinkling of the asshole eating sunchips
>The GM's girlfriend is somehow louder and talks more than the GM
>Even though the GM is wearing a headset properly
>You're about 78% sure the guy playing the cavalier is jerkin it
>Someone keeps snorting, but you always miss the half second it would light the name up on discord so even after three sessions you still can't figure who it is.
>>
>>50125426
Its the gm, he's snorting in morse code, to see if any of you can save him from his yandere "girlfriend".
>>
File: 936fc905571f18a92e87324bf0e3c040.jpg (613KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
936fc905571f18a92e87324bf0e3c040.jpg
613KB, 744x1052px
>>50124944
>>50125159
Why has nobody applied to /pfg/'s ERP games as an Osirian yet?
>>
>be raised as a juju zombie using animate dead, one of the few undead to retain class levels
>be paladin 2 for divine favor
>be oracle 1 for prophetic armor & nature's divination
>be noble scion of war
>use divine fighting technique (Way of the Shooting Star)

>now use charisma for Attack, Damage, AC, Initiative, All Saves, and HP, can add it a second time to saves on a certain number per day

>dump str/dex/con/wis
>only have int and cha, int for skill ranks
>>
File: Egyptian Druid Male.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian Druid Male.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>50125716
There's ERP games? What if my fetish is vaguely egyptian catboys
>>
>>50125729
Also using Deific Obedience he can be completely naked and receive charisma as an armor bonus to AC in addition to using cha instead of dex for additional bonus to AC.
>>
File: Bast.jpg (541KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bast.jpg
541KB, 850x1200px
>>50125740
Then you'll fit right into the Wrath of the Righteous ERP or the Runelords/Jade Regent ERP!
>>
>>50125763
The RotRL is LEWD, not fucking ERP. Hell I don't even like the fact that it's lewd.
>>
File: fennec.png (1MB, 1000x1770px) Image search: [Google]
fennec.png
1MB, 1000x1770px
>>50124944
>>50125159
>>50125716
>>50125740
>>50125763
Can we throw some fennec kitsune into an Osirion ERP too?
>>
>>50125740
Heavy wolfgirl breathing intensifies
>>
Can we not stop talking about ERP, kitsune, traps, and other bullshit for five fucking seconds?

I mean really guys. Fucking hell. This place, at the moment, is worse than the fucking paizo forums.
>>
>>50125797
this is 4chinz
>>
>>50125797
What does ERP even stand for?
>>
>>50125810
Exotic Rapier Proficiency
>>
>>50125822
Roll a bluff check.
>>
>>50125803
This is a fucking blue board.

When I come to the pathfinder thread I want to talk about pathfinder, not watch a bunch of neck beards jack off.
>>
>>50125830
Then ask about pathfinder. We go through two threads a day with new material coming out what... twice a month? Most of the new material that does come out is super disappointing. I'm not a fan of the ERP or Super-char-op stuff, but I just ignore it.
>>
File: Harper Face.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Harper Face.gif
1MB, 320x320px
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>50125793
>>
>>50125830
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TALK ABOUT WE'RE WAITING
>>
What's the most autistic build you've ever
>seen
>played
>considered.
>>
>>50125885
this>>50125278
>>
What are people rolling for?
>>
>>50125884
>>50125852
Currently I'm doing some design philosophy stuff for level distribution within a population.

I've talked about before using this formula:

population/2^level

And people with PC class levels making up 1% of this.

What other systems to people use to determine the class and level distributions within large populations (such as a city).
>>
>>50125903
I just do what feels right.
>>
So as a mounted charger, I'm pretty much a one trick pony at level 10, what are some things I can have prepared for those situations I'm not on my mount or can't charge? I do have a animated tower shield so I do have impromptu mobile cover
>>
>>50125919
I mean there are NPCs that are static, but in a city of 3 million (or country, or what ever), it helps to do the following things:

>determine if there is a certain level of caster
In order to have a 20th level 9 level caster you need approximately 400 millions individuals. In any given city there likely not going to be characters who can cast 9th level spells if you need a true res.

It also helps me give a general idea of the expected max level in a city, so if in a hamlet of 50 I expect the max to be level 6, and be maybe 1 PC. If there is a level 9 wizard he is a clear outlier.
>>
File: Tom.jpg (207KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Tom.jpg
207KB, 900x643px
>>50125885
>What's the most autistic build you've ever played

Thomas Ladderman, the man with a battle ladder. Using techniques passed down for generations he used the battle ladder to trip the fuck outta people. Also did WWE style elbowdrops from the top of it as parts of his maneuvers. It was a blast to use in combat because I would always find new ways to describe using a ladder to attack people. Also at one point I used it to climb over a wall.
>>
>>50125950
Can you put wheels on it and ride it like a skateboard to charge people?
>>
>>50125959
As a GM i'd allow it. Skateboard knights may flip sweet tricks but must roll on the tubular die table to determine how gnarly their charge was.
>>
Why are shadow piercings so good yet they're never talked about? It's so hard to get profane bonuses to saves.
>>
>>50125992
they take up slots better items can fill
>>
>>50123292
>Missed the part where primal disciple lets you recover rage rounds
>>
>>50125797
Paizo is bad because of how much they shun foreign ideas.
Good job joining their ranks.
>>
>>50126050
>Paizo is bad because of how much they shun foreign ideas.
>you're oppressing me if I'm not allow to talk about my wulfdickgirls
No, fuck off. You are cancer.
>>
>>50126066
>implying the girl has a dick

i'm angered.
>>
File: 1453942908734.jpg (237KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
1453942908734.jpg
237KB, 598x792px
>>50126066
Nice pearl clutching. How about you make an argument about why they should stop?
>>
>>50126077
Hey, it's not like there's anything wrong with having a feminine penis.
>>
>>50126089
Angry, not happy. I do not like Anonymous.
>>
>>50126089
she doesn't have a feminine OR masculine penis

no penis

none!
>>
>>50126104
But... why?
>>
>>50126087
The topic of the thread is pathfinder. I shall kindly point you to the post directly after yours:

>>50126089

Talking about feminine penis is not pathfinder related no more if I began talking about a hyper scat fetish would it be pathfinder related, even if it happened to be a pathfinder character I was playing who had it.

Less than a month ago kitsune shitposting had reached such intensity we regularly had the general deleted, we still get it deleted occasionally.
>>
>>50126110
Cause she don't bro

jus how it is.
>>
>>50126118
then talk about something INTERSTING pf related.
>>
File: Skyrim_shout.png (310KB, 580x360px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim_shout.png
310KB, 580x360px
How would you go about making a character who shouts people to death, inspired by this guy.

Would you need 3pp? I've been poking through Skald, and theres a few good spells, but nothing to feel consistent.
>>
>>50126118
I'd say we should just bring back an /erpg/ so people can lewdpost in there but it eventually just became litfags, circle jerking, dramafags and lost all connection to table tops. Last time we had a good containment thread was when the magical girl CYOA came and took all the magical girl fags outta /pfg/
Quick someone make a kitsune CYOA and a system to go along with it so that we can make a special thread just for them.
>>
>>50126138
this is what no quest threads get you
>>
>>50126089
There's basically nothing *less* feminine than a penis.

In fact, that's sorta the entire point of Le Cock
>>
File: 20 Charisma Fighter.jpg (100KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
20 Charisma Fighter.jpg
100KB, 600x888px
>>50126136
Wizard. Everything a wizard casts needs verbal components, you just learned your spells from the school of SHOUTING LOUDLY
>>
>>50126136
Look into Bard archetypes.
>>
>>50126129
Ok then, lets talk about homebrew. In particular homebrew sorcerous bloodlines. What things that don't have them do you think should?

Personally I think goblinoids should, but not the goblinoids themselves, but Barghest.

Or we can talk about the fact Golarion is one of the few settings that made Law vs Chaos the original conflict rather than Good vs Evil when Asmodeus and his brother fought one another over mortal's right to free will.

And how Asmodeus let mortals have free will as a final gift to the brother he killed.

Or we can talk about good uses of Craft Construct.

I am personally really liking the soulbound creatures. In particular the Soulbound Mannequin is interesting as one of the few thinking and feeling construct options, and unlike homunculi it doesn't need to be right next to you.
>>
>>50126150
no but seriously i just think turning muh wuffgirl into futashit would be literally the opposite of what i enjoy about the character when i first made her in the past and remade her in this.
>>
>>50126162
Cool let me tear apart each one of your played out ones

1. Unless its as good as arcane or competetive with Sylvan ect. nobody cares in reality
2. We've literally seen this before
3. Muh asmodeus did nothing wrong spiel
4. There are none because Paizo fucks you over.
>>
>>50125855
Please fuck off.

Stephen harper is literally satan.
>>
>>50126177
Ok so you're just a bitter shit who doesn't actually want to talk about pathfinder and would rather shitpost about kitsune.

Really if you don't want to talk about pathfinder why are you even fucking in this thread?

>1. Unless its as good as arcane or competetive with Sylvan ect. nobody cares in reality

Yes because no one ever fucking played a less than perfectly optimal character.

>2. We've literally seen this before

Well lovely, we can speculate about what planet was the battleground.

>3. Muh asmodeus did nothing wrong spiel

He did plenty wrong, that's not the point of him feeling empathy towards his brother.

>4. There are none because Paizo fucks you over.

No seriously, you have your head so far up your own ass I can see the bulge on your stomach.
>>
>>50126163
Futa (and men) is also literally the opposite of what I enjoy in bed, whether in the past or now.
>>
>>50126162
New sorcerer bloodlines would be nice, but I'd really like to see more of the existing ones converted into Bloodrager Bloodlines. Oni Bloodrager would be dope.

But new bloodlines... I'd think it'd be cool to have a whole set of deity based bloodlines, but I'm not too familiar with the golarion pantheons.
>>
>>50126196
No its because those conversations are ones we've literally had or heard 10000 times

You can fuck off now back to the paizo forums that you came from.
>>
File: WFPmP.jpg (109KB, 610x750px) Image search: [Google]
WFPmP.jpg
109KB, 610x750px
>>50126194
Woah.

Dude.

Hold up there.

Satan's not THAT bad a guy.
>>
File: TrueDude.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TrueDude.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>50126194
>Butthurt truedude fan detected
When's that mary jane getting legalized? How's life in toronto?
>>
How do I make an actually *good* lightning bruiser ninja.

Like a character out of overlord http://overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Nishikienrai

Stupidly fucking quick, dual swords, blasting people with shurikens and maybe even some ninja-magic (hand-signs and incantations optional).

I was thinking that maybe mixing in some kineticist would work, but kineticist is a fucking *painful* class to even attempt to read.
>>
>>50126203
I have never seen us talk about the Soulbound constructs.

Especially Soulbound Shell, which is a weird "12th level caster for 60kgp".

I've seen people talk about Asmodeus before, but hardly ever about his creation story.

And hell, no one here gives a shit about goblins, we never talk about goblinoids getting anything nice.

>>50126202
>But new bloodlines... I'd think it'd be cool to have a whole set of deity based bloodlines, but I'm not too familiar with the golarion pantheons.
Specific deity bloodlines would be too granular for sorcerer I think. The core 21 are already a lot of deities. There are literally hundreds of gods.

Besides, deities almost never fuck mortals, and when a deity just chooses a mortal it makes an oracle generally.

What would be nice is god specific domains honestly, just for the core 20.
>>
>>50126224
>like a character out of overlord
must contain urge to bitch

Probably a sacred fist warpriest or a monk variant.

There's literally a ninja class but its more of a rogue.
>>
>>50126212
>yfw his entire point was that we can't just handwave them as if they had nothing to do with us by using that word as a "contrast" to "civilized folks"
>>
>>50126212
I live in alberta, I voted NDP, I could not care less about legalization, and I still think harper is fucking cancer.

Harper is the most underhanded snake of a politician canada has ever had.
>>
>>50126234
How long do you think this thread has been around

Its all been talked about. Over and over.
>>
>>50126240
Ya wanna trade elections?
>>
>>50126236
Yeah, I know the ninja class is utter ass; and what I'm trying to do is probably some goofy monk / ninja / spherecaster setup.
>>
Something else I want to talk about is as a GM what to do for player housing. Often PCs don't have a regular address, but in a game where they will how should one handle the housing market?

Flop houses, dormitories, housing, etc. Some of it is covered in downtime rules, but it's kind of piss poor and doesn't really do anything justice. Are there any more detailed "cost of living" rules anywhere? Homebrewed, thirdparty or otherwise?
>>
>>50126252
play a eldrich scoundrel rogue with spherecasting then?
>>
Just to confirm, spellscribed armor can only be activated without failure if the wearer has the spell on their spell list (or can do a good UMD roll), since it is a spell-completion item, correct?
>>
>>50126246
I'll trade you truedude for Gary "what is allepo" Johnson but I wanna keep our "totally not a fascist" green party leader who has ties to holocaust deniers if only for the lols.
>>
>>50126246
If I were american, I'd be voting for trump (even though bernie was more along my lines). He wants to make reforms, he wants to break up banks, he wants to get production and skilled trades back in america, and tariff the shit out of companies who move for cheaper labor.

Clinton on the other hand is mostly just corrupt and wants to provoke a war with russia.

Not even a trump supporter, but he's kind of the best option you guys have left; and even if he turns out to be a total retard your constitution has checks and balances for that.
>>
>>50126274
You can have gary if you also take Jill "Our VP thinks everything is a false flag" Stein.
>>
>>50126242
Soulbound shell has been talked about, according to archives, less than 10 times. Bestiary 4 (the book it came out it), has been out for 3 fucking years.

Ok, if you don't want to talk about pathfinder that's fine. Leave the thread and talk about ERP elsewhere.

Let the thread die. We don't have to have a general if there isn't enough pathfinder discussion to support it.
>>
File: 1475107432135.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1475107432135.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>50126279
>He wants to make reforms, he wants to break up banks, he wants to get production and skilled trades back in america, and tariff the shit out of companies who move for cheaper labor.

>Clinton on the other hand is mostly just corrupt and wants to provoke a war with russia.

>he's kind of the best option you guys have left
>>
>>50126202
Yo, I wrote an Oni Bloodrager Bloodline

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FekGIJagOce9yMfLG-qxgYPs-Oj5MaFVWIL4SsW61Uk/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50126285
because things don't need to be kept talking about you fucking retard

>>50126289
>>50126279
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE ELECTION FAGGOTS
>>
>>50126285
Or talking about Ihys, he has been mentioned on /tg/ a total of 40 times. Princes of Darkness came out 7 years ago.
>>
>>50126303
and thus, has been talked about

ITS OLD HAT
>>
>>50126299
>because things don't need to be kept talking about you fucking retard
Yes, because we're exhausted the conversation topic after 4 times it was talked about (I looked through the fucking mentions, it was four threads months apart). Because the community is so small we simply absorb the fucking discussion on here.

I have never talked about Soulbound constructs on here. I found them interesting as intelligent useful constructs. Particularly the one that is a 12th level caster.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT THE ELECTION FAGGOTS
Because off topic is only ok when it's ERP, eh?
>>
>>50126321
no because the election shit is retarded, and there's a board for that

feel free to fuckoff. Nobody else cares about your soulbound constructs. Nobody wants to talk about them with you.
>>
>>50126312
And what? I was not a part of those conversations. Likely you were not either. Is it so fucking wrong to want to chat about the fucking game?
>>
>>50126312
And not everyone is like you and has been here for 10 years, if newer guys want to come in and discuss things you've seen before then friggin let them and stop being such a control freak.
>>
File: 4301761.png (15KB, 193x224px) Image search: [Google]
4301761.png
15KB, 193x224px
>>50126321
>Because off topic is only ok when it's ERP, eh?
Compared to politics? Yeah, totally!
>>
>>50126327
>no because the election shit is retarded, and there's a board for that
You realize ERP is banned on this board, right?

Your argument is really shit.

>feel free to fuckoff. Nobody else cares about your soulbound constructs. Nobody wants to talk about them with you.

My conversation topics aren't the point here. If you don't want to talk about pathfinder then don't do it in the pathfinder thread. This includes ERP.
>>
>>50126289
Smarmy reaction images don't really refute anything said or present any arguments of their own.

Good luck with your own election though, we all have our own problems - and if trudeau went through with his one promise of electoral reforms (changing it from first past the post to something like single transferrable vote or any number of other systems) he could go down as one of the most important politicians in canadian history.

But apparently he doesn't want to do that cause it might hurt his chances of being re-elected.
>>
>>50126328
they can talk about whatever they want but when they whine about nobody else talking about them the answer is that its because nobody gives a fuck.

>>50126344
there was no actual ERP happening in this thread, dumbfuck
>>
>>50126279
You honestly believe he wants ANY of those things?

The only thing he wants is to give his friends and family big contracts, dance around like he's the king of the world, and fuck over everyone beneath him so he'll feel like the big man.

Hillary's own cockups and corporate cocksucking should've basically made it a sure win for an even half-assedly reasonable republican entry (read: capable of reason), but there were so none of them left that THIS megalomaniacal sociopath who neither cares nor understands that other people are fucking people too is the result.

Your country is FUCKED, and it's going to drag its neighbors down with it.
>>
File: fuk.jpg (114KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
114KB, 1280x847px
>>50126349
>>50126345
please go back to /pol/
>>
>>50126354
I'm actually a third or fourth entry into this discussion.
>>
>>50126360
i don't really care
>>
>>50126346
>there was no actual ERP happening in this thread, dumbfuck
Talking about ERP was banned like 6 months ago.

>they can talk about whatever they want but when they whine about nobody else talking about them the answer is that its because nobody gives a fuck.
No, they can't talk about what ever they want. The thread is meant for pathfinder related discussion. I honestly don't care what they talk about as long as it is pathfinder related.
>>
>>50126349
>Your country is FUCKED

You didn't read that bit about not being an american did you. I also think you might be buying a bit too much into propaganda and media spin, I cannot rationally engage with irrational 'points'.
>>
>>50126365
no one was actually talking about ERP either.

>no they can't talk about what they want

literally saying 'STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR STUFF TALK ONLY ABOUT MY STUFF'

they were literally talking about a pathfinder game and characters for it, that is inherently pathfinder related faggot.
>>
File: nSyvfbJ.jpg (796KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nSyvfbJ.jpg
796KB, 1920x1080px
>>50126296
I'll share some more homebrew. In addition to the Oni Bloodrager above, here are some more

4 Antipaladin Archetypes
Bug Lord- An evil warrior who "rides" a swarm of bugs.
Knight of the Frozen Heart: An antipaladin who freezes solid, becoming an undead creature.
Lord of Darkness: An antipaladin who fights alongside an undead shade and uses shadow magic.
Slime Lord: An antipaladin who slowly putrefies, melting into an ooze creature.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pLsBZ2gWAuH7jaoIVvDtVczgBB1ASU-y2lgwWQvaoF0/edit?usp=sharing

Here is one I shared a few weeks ago on /pfg/

Freak Lord, a wizard who crossbreeds animals into terrifying monsters.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ltxl9Vj3_K6iuowNz3XLr8gf1s-3w7PpBQC5_hqOUjg/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 911.jpg (82KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
82KB, 700x396px
>>50126354
But /pol/ is a safe space for nazi frogs facing extinction.
>>
>>50126354
I was actually kind of hoping that Hiro would delete poll and permaban anyone who posted there in roughly the last six months. Pol is cancer and shitposting.
>>
>>50126388
That would be a bad idea, its a containment board just like every other board and keeps its shit from seeping over the rest of 4chan

MOST OF THE TIME.
>>
>>50126388
I'd be totes okay with that! But only if their ban message blamed the Illuminati!
>>
>>50126404
I mean moot did the same thing with the furry board. Created it, let it exist for a couple of days, then deleted it and permabanned anyone who posted there.
>>
>>50126410
I'd rather deal with furries than /pol/posters. Of course I would, I post on /pfg/. I am a furry.
>>
>>50126410
given that we now have /mlp/ and /b/ is basically furshit nowdays

clearly it is not a long term solution

Like imagine 4chan when the pony shit first started but instead of ponies its nazi and stormfront shit everywhere

thats 4chan without /pol/
>>
>>50126296
this is so bad i'd literally never take it.

Every ability is trash
>>
>>50126439
Any suggestions on how to improve it?

Some of the powers are weak, but its a bit deceptive. Gaining access to Giant Form I and Giant Form II is pretty huge (get it, huge?) for a blood rager. Free action flight is nothing to sneeze at either.
>>
>>50126466
1st level ability is pretty awful. Bluff and disguise are ok if you're going to be the party face but the bloodrager doesn't have the skillpoints to reasonably do so

Warmaster is literally fucking useless. Characters don't need multiple EWP, fuck they hardly need even ONE EWP outside of specific builds. Drop this.

Invisibility is neat but you're doing it when bloodraging and then it breaks on attack so ???

Its not like you're a stealth class

Flying Nimbus - Worse version of any of the flies you get from other classes.

Oni healing: Disable-able fast healing 1 you get at level 16. Nowthatswhaticallgarbage.jpg Also disabled by FIRE, the most common damage type

Getting giant form 1 discounted is cute, so is giant form 2, but thats so late it never happens

Most people that would take this would swap out literally every other power they could with primalist.
>>
>>50126496
Point taken. The 1st level ability of all the bloodraging classes is pretty terrible (often just a shitty natural attack).

Flight 40 (good) is overland flight, which I based this ability on.

Invisilbity works while not in bloodraging, maybe I should not that.

I'll think about replacing warmaster with something else. And perhaps the fast healing should be increased.

I think I had it at Fast Healing 1 when it worked all day long. Now that its only while blood raging it could probably be 5 or something funking like 5+charisma mod or 1 per 2 class levels or something.
>>
>>50126519
A lost of 1st level abilities are ok, even the simple damage boosts like elemental and infernal. This Oni one is outright awful.

Flight 60 good is standard amongst bloodrager bloodlines. This includes elemental, celestial, infernal, and draconic

Invisiblity working while bloodraging should just be greater invisibility, and its still not great since you get no real bonus, but not awful either.

Fast healing is really only good out of combat most of the time. Consider DR

Instead of Warmaster give something to synergize with the sneak attack, maybe a scaling sneak attack to play off of the invis.
>>
>>50126539
Yeah thanks for the feedback. I'll increase the flight to match the other archetypes.

Your point about skill points is a good one, so I'm going to make gluttonous deceiver a bonus to those skills equal to 1/2 your class level. This will let the bloodrager be insidious like an actual oni, without the need for too much skill investment.

Not sure I'll swap fast healing for DR. Fast healing/regen is a pretty key trait for oni, so I think its important to include in some manner. Regeneration is too broken to grant (still can't believe what PF did to regen), so I think I'll just increase the healing to 5+charisma mod. That's a dramatic amount of healing per turn.
>>
>>50126654
How did Pathfinder do much of ANYTHING to Regeneration? If anything, it made it weaker.
>>
>>50126654
oh your feats are awful too
>>
>>50126752
>>50126752
A creature who has regeneration cannot die. It's immunity to death effects, and when you take fire (or whatever damage) the regeneration stops functioning on the round after the damage is dealt. Meaning another character can save you before you actually die, by casting a healing spell.

petrification still "kills you", but creatures with regeneration can't even die from negative levels, or having their con score reduced to zero. The new regeneration wording is extremely poor. Sure the old regeneration essentially doubled your hp (by the fact that healing heals lethal and nonlethal simultaneiously), but it did not give you immunity to death.
>>
New thread

>>50127035
>>50127035
>>50127035
>>50127035
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.