[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bouncy Castle Deck improvements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: panharmonicon.png (135KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
panharmonicon.png
135KB, 223x311px
For FNM the past few weeks, I have been running blue/white harmonicon control. The meta where I play is split about half and half white/black control and red/something aggro.
The Harmonicon deck shuts control right out: Tonight I took out two different decks AFTER they emblemed Lilianna, but I lost in the final round to pummeler aggro.

Has anyone got any advice about things to add to this type of deck to make it more stable against copters, pummlers, and swing-wide dwarf/vehicle strategies?
>>
>>50110863
I'm running Panharmonicon in my Aetherflux Reservoir deck, and I have a lot of trouble with control and less trouble with aggro. Depending on what you're already running (Prophetic Prisms, Metalspinners puzzleknots, Foundry Inspector and Paradoxical Outcome are what really make the deck work), you might be able to side a couple of Reservoirs in.
>>
>>50112681
Also, post list, that'll help
>>
MTG Goldfish showed off a 5 color panharmonicon list. It had a play-set of radiant flames in the sideboard. The deck did really well, with the exception of going against pummeler. That list makes a bit of energy

I'd try Consulate Surveillance against pummeler. I don't expect it to work, but I don't see any harm in testing it out.
>>
Deadlock Traps?
>>
>>50110863

in my experience blessed alliance works very well against pummlers, since people tend to attack only with them once they're pumped up

Or I don't know, like >>50113517 said deadlock traps or repel the abominable

maybe slow them down with Thalia and authority of the consuls
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.