[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pathfinder >Use ultimate psionics and co. How could an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: DRS2600E_500.jpg (136KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
DRS2600E_500.jpg
136KB, 500x647px
>Pathfinder
>Use ultimate psionics and co.

How could an evil empire ruled by psionics look like?
>>
>>50084292
>Invisible secret police who can read your minds
>Able to track anyone anywhere with scrying style psionics
>Punishment is becoming a thrall to work off your debt to society
Basically magical surveillance state with elite secret police.
>>
>>50084292
/dspfg/ is thatta way, shill >>50078790
>>
>>50084292
>You're either psychic, or you don't matter
>State telepaths use their ability to listen in on the population's thoughts
>Seers see crimes committed before they happen, and the state harshly intervenes
>Criminals, agitators, and miscreants are punished by severing one's psyche from their body; the mind's energy is used to power the great machines of the empire, while the empty shells of bodies are donated to research
>There's a nominal ruler or ruling council, but it's anyone's guess who's actually controlling who
>>
>>50087648
More off the top of my head
>The empire has a symbiotic relationship with a coalition of elder brains: they trade brains and bodily vessels for scientific and mystical insight
>Magical items that block domination and telepathy are illegal, extremly expensive, and the empire's elite wouldn't be caught dead without them
>The resistance movement is led by intelligent undead with their own agenda
>>
>>50084701
no u
>>
>>50084292
>How could an evil empire ruled by psionics look like?
Read the Eberron Campaign Setting. Secrets of Sarlona too, if you want more detail on that empire in particular.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.