[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magical Auction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: new-auc-logo.png (42KB, 443x182px) Image search: [Google]
new-auc-logo.png
42KB, 443x182px
>Thank you all for coming. Today we fondly remember Diviner Soros Danforth, first adviser to the kings of Aurum and friend to archmage and hedge knight alike. His magefulness was taken from us long after his time was due, in a manner far too horrific to speculate on.
>As Danforth has no next of kin to speak of, his personal belongings have defaulted to the crown he served so well. In his infinite wisdom King Pentisimus III has elected to hold a private auction for those items recovered from the wizard's exceedingly well trapped tower.
>Our first item on the docket is Danforth's Book of Names. This tome contains the true names of many such people who would rather remain in hiding, and a few denizens of the outer planes who may be controlled with the contained information. By focusing hard and writing the true name and description of any sentient being, the wielder has advantage on all persuasion, intimidation, deception, or any other skill checks related to said being.
>What else do we have up for grabs tonight?
>>
>The carapice of a giant beetle, shining with iridescent blue, purples, and greens. Can be crafted into a breastplate or shield by those with sufficient skill.

Don't imagine Soros had much use for it, just cool shit to decorate the tower
>>
>>50079284
Five burly half-orcs being sold as slaves. They were the wizards servants and are ripe for ownership.

That should put any paladin in a tizy.
>>
File: sphalerite-gem-221355a.jpg (22KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
sphalerite-gem-221355a.jpg
22KB, 290x290px
The Portal Stone of Kel Hazan.

This glimmering orange crystal the size of a coconut is attuned to a myriad number of portals crafted by the Hazani dwarf magecrafters of old. You've probably seen those strange stone archways that seem to stand on their own scattered all across the world. Through use of the portal stone, Danforth was able to enter one archway and exit from any other archway of his choice, traveling along the leylines of the world.
>>
>>50079284
>Danforth's Book of Names

For that, I'll put up ten skulls, finely gilded and jeweled.
>>
>>50080511
And a fine price for an item of such worth indeed! That's 10 finely jeweled skulls for Danforth's Book of Names. Do I hear any other offers?
>>
>Ah, here's a fine item that should hang pretty in any office... Provided one can afford it.
>Dansforth's painting of our proud capital city of Jorwan, as one might view it from the very top of the Cathedral.
>Though the painting is over 200 years old, the historically interested may note that the banking clan guildhouse and other examples of newer architecture appear in it... All part of the magic, folks. The painting always changes with the city.
>And looks at those oils! Vibrant!
>>
>My lords and ladies, a Transplacement Belt! Whatever could old Soros have gotten up to with such a thing?
>Simply tap the runestone set in the buckle here...
>Depress the little metal latch to free it -
>And lop your runestone whereever your heart desires to go - haha, I shall return to my podium, I have not abandoned you.
>You will note that the runestone is now inert. It shall be ready for another go in one full days time.
>Should you but this, I warn you not to tarry overlong in deciding where to throw the stone, as it recalls the belt at a rather exact delay, caring nothing for convenience.
>Still, a fantastic item for any lover of a good prank. An ideal gift for a young dandy off to the College? You decide!
>>
Danforth's scrying mirror is of particular interest, since it allows himt o view multiple scenes at the same time. Good for multitasking.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.