[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40kings on 40 hills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: King-of-the-Hill.jpg (65KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
King-of-the-Hill.jpg
65KB, 720x480px
Which space marine chapters would Hank,Bill, and Boomhauer be in? I myself think Dale would make a great inquisitor.
>>
>>50077564
Hank is an ultramarine.
>>
>>50077564
Dale would be one of thoe Inquisitors who thinks they need to tear down and rebuild the Imperium. Probably thinks Horus is on the throne and the Emperor is in fact missing/dead.

Bill is probably a bullgryn or once promising war hero who got fat and uses his previous glory to get a good job, but is now all depressed. Likely a part of Dale's retinue only out of tradition. Boomhauer is a charming ladies man arbite who has almost lost his dick to a slaneeshi cultist and his heart to a woman across the galaxy.

Hank is a Salamander who loves clean burning promethium who thinks Scout Robert just ain't right.
>>
>>50077564
Boomhauer is probably a White Scar all things considered.
>>
File: 2248921.jpg (45KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
2248921.jpg
45KB, 520x320px
surprised of the lack of Eldar Khan and Farseer Min
>>
>>50079175
clearly they are the leaders of an eldar or dark eldar cult that inquisitor Dale and his retinue runs into on a semi-regular or infrequent basis...
>>
File: KplWo.jpg (23KB, 454x311px) Image search: [Google]
KplWo.jpg
23KB, 454x311px
>>50077564

Hank would of course be an Ultramarine.

Bill "the Billdozer" Deautrieve would be a Space Wolf. An out-of-touch Space Wolf, but a Son of Russ regardless.

Boomhaur I think would be a Dark Angel. He's easily the most secretive character, and his horn dog tendencies are just an act and a distraction.

I don't see Dale as an Inquisitor because that's exactly the kind of body he despises. If he were a Marine, he'd be a Raven Guard who joined Deathwatch.
>>
File: eeee.png (1MB, 623x1402px) Image search: [Google]
eeee.png
1MB, 623x1402px
Been working on this since the Horus Heresy
>>
>>50077681
>>50080081
>Ultramarine
>Not a Salamander burning up heretics with his promethium and promethium accessories.

meme harder anons, I know you can do it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.