[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all Warriors of Chaos mutated in some way? They all look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: woc.jpg (8KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
woc.jpg
8KB, 296x170px
Are all Warriors of Chaos mutated in some way? They all look roided up and are tall to the point of dwarfing imperial soldiers which makes no sense in a harsh enviroment where food is scarce just look at Inuits.
>>
Their food is contaminated by fucking warp stone, m8. Their peoples have a blessing of Chaos Gods. You want realism? Warhammer isn't for you.
>>
>>50067597
Depends on their time of service and their achievements
>>
>>50067597
>Are all Warriors of Chaos mutated in some way?
To varying extent, some can pass for human.

>They all look roided up and are tall to the point of dwarfing imperial soldiers
Because they're fucking badass, yes.

>which makes no sense in a harsh enviroment where food is scarce
When your diet is supplemented by otherwordly fuckmagics you kinda stop caring about that shit.
>>
>>50067608
>>50067629
so basically they are mutants after all? That makes sense I was wondering why the fuck Empire has such a problem with edgy humans.
>>
File: oh right the murders.jpg (65KB, 567x622px) Image search: [Google]
oh right the murders.jpg
65KB, 567x622px
>>50067654
>That makes sense I was wondering why the fuck Empire has such a problem with edgy humans.

aside from the whole "rape, pillage and burn" thing? It usually makes people somewhat upset.
>>
>>50067654
There are a lot of them.

Most marauders and standard Norsican savages just look like beefy scarred up vikings though. Only the really respected ones will be mutated in a noticeable way.
>>
>>50067654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwHjEpHJbtY
>>
>>50067654
Yeah, most of them are psychologically and physically built for combat to a point that's unnatural for Humans. Marauders are pretty much your average barbarians only incredibly well-built and carrying a little bit of supernatural ability, whether in a rune-encrusted shield, a lashing tentacle or a distressing resistance to pain or discomfort. Chaos Warriors themselves are jacked and fused with Chaos Armour, each suit having more plates than we ever used in history (and you should know how dangerously durable properly make steel plate was), each made out of supernatural metals that are more durable than high-grade steel, in addition to everything the Marauders have but better.

Don't get me wrong, the Empire and their tactics/technology have pretty much ensured that Chaos incursions below Norsca are short-lived or adequately contained, but the sheer brute force of the Warriors of Chaos, particularly their champions, ensure that they scrape up a pretty absurd body count for barbarians vs. blackpowder.
>>
>>50067654
There is also probably assloads of cannibalism and prions spreading. After all, what else are you going to do with a body once you've drained all the blood out of it and harvested the skull for Khorne?
>>
>>50067859
I would fuck it.
>>
>>50067882
Slaanesh cultist plz go
>>
>WHFB
>Exist
>>
>>50067597
>Are all Warriors of Chaos mutated in some way?

No.
Chaos Warriors and up all are though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.