[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEUS VOLT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

DEUS VOLT!
>>
File: 1474925396323.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474925396323.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>50060881
>>
>>50060881
They really should say this in a video game mod for 40k
>>
File: Bhf5SdR.jpg (50KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
Bhf5SdR.jpg
50KB, 500x498px
>>50060881
OHM... OHM... OHM...
>>
>>50060881
Does he shoot Deus Bolts?
>>
Smite your enemies with motive force
>>
This sounds like my kind of industrial album.
>>
>>50063511
No, but what propels them is a Casus Bolti
>>
The mandatory utter garbage unit in an otherwise fantastic army(s) if you count skitarii with them.
>>
>>50060881
Watt is this thread about?
>>
>>50064860
How are they bad? Have not seen what they can do at all.
>>
>>50064927

Thats because no one uses them. The main problem I think, is the price. Its below average profile and a 5++, granted they do have FNP (which will rarely be used due to the T3) combined with a unit size of 20 man leads you to believe this is a hoard unit. Unfortunately they role in at a whooping 18ppm, which is hard to justify when they lack any form of staying power, and only dish out S4 rng12" Ap- shots. Sure, they pour out those shots in numbers, but they are only good against most units that didn't need a hard counter to begin with (orks for instance).

So unless you play in a very fluff-friendly environment and your main opponent happens to play a green tide of orks not aiming to win but to simply have fun during the course of the game, you wont see these chaps make an entrance.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (154KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
154KB, 640x475px
>>50060881
please tell me someonesomewhere has made a radical inquisitorial army based on the BPRD with a bloodletter daemonhost with a power fist
>>
>>50060881
They'd look so much better if all that useless flesh was covered up and they had a hood or something on their heads. For priests they look more like flagellants.

Alternatively make the proper electro priests be power armoured hulks with tesla coils, and these be their electro thralls that boost their power (maybe give 1 extra attack per thrall in the unit) or something.
>>
>>50060881
heh, and just this morning I was thinking about electric crusader and high Deus Vultage
>>
>>50060881
They'd look a lot better if they had some sense of movement to them, or if they were scrawnier. Dudes who have electricity instead of blood should be lean and fast looking. They wouldn't bulk up. They should look unhealthy.

Then again, as-is they just stand around doing calisthenics with their heavy wrist-nobbles all day, so they're jacked.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.