[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Toebreaker jellyfish fairy marble Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Toebreaker jellyfish fairy marble

Thoughts?
>>
Occasionally, but not often.
>>
>>50060465

Kids still play marbles? I thought that they went away sometime between pogs and Pokemon.
>>
>>50060465

At a guess: "toebreaker" is a size category, "jellyfish" describes the interior banding, and "fairy" refers to the iridescent outer coating.

It's a very pretty...something. What's it for?
>>
File: stalkers.jpg (127KB, 1200x766px) Image search: [Google]
stalkers.jpg
127KB, 1200x766px
>>50060465
hand it over stalker
>>
>>50060465
Marbles aren't really tabletop games
you play it on the floor, after all
>>
>>50062440
TIME FOR A NEW BOARD HIRO.
/tfg/ - Traditional Floor Games
Twister meets the criteria too, so it works.
>>
>>50062328

You need to collect all eight to summon the eternal octopus and get a lifetime supply of calamari.
>>
>>50062328
it's a marble

for marbles
>>
>>50063611
Sure, but what is it used for in the game of marbles?
Not that guy, but I'm assuming for it's size it's used for the shooting, not the being shot at?
>>
>>50062328
After a short time on google, I believe you are correct in that "Jellyfish" is the banding pattern and the "Fairy" is the iridescence, and I now know that marbles have way to much jargon involved.
I'm pretty sure the actual competition is the jargon use, with the marble shooting is more of a formality than anything.
>>
>>50062440
>>50063547
But /tg/ isn't /tabletop games/
It's /traditional games/ or if you're a long time resident /totally gay/
>>
>>50062440
Except this board is called "Traditional Games".
>>
>>50064340
Is Pretend Spaceship in a Laundry Basket allowed here? I recall our The Floor is Now Lava threads got killed after just a couple.
I almost still fit if I use another basket over the top as the hatch.
>>
File: latest.jpg (41KB, 717x474px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
41KB, 717x474px
>>50063603
>>
>>50064375
Of course, FiL is also allowed but the meta has stagnated thanks to the developers ignoring it and many players leaving the game
>>
>>50064434
Houserules and errata are plenty to keep the rules current. Here's a story from an official module though, they're great.
>Playing a Lanky in Jungle Gym of Eli Mentry
>We're at the big Slides Structure in the center of the Gym
>The game is getting pretty boring, the Origin Monster can't reach anyone up high, and I'm just hanging out on a far platform inviting chaos
>Fumbling Chubber comes at me full throttle
>Apparently there's in-faction PvP in this group
>I have 0 in dodge because I'm a doofus who has never played a Lanky
>Bull charged off the stampede and I hang in the air for just a moment as the possessed Chubber has too much momentum to stop. The confused little retard goes straight down into the sawdust faster than a ton of bricks.
>I feel the warmth of the sunlight streaming through the crusty monkey bars
>I smell the distant green grass below the dilapidated soccer ball hitting the crest of its own arc, hanging like me, as if to acknowledge my tragedy
>I see three beautiful Flippers chaining mad 360s on their bar as their cute white skirts struggle to keep up.
>I hear the mad stomping of the origin monster as he crashes through the wood chips to my location.
>I just about resign myself to my fate before I remember Lanky has Longarm. I grab that monkey bar for my dear life and quickly start scrambling along.
>I spare a glance behind me, the next platform is just a few swings away and the Monster knows it. He's lost interest and I can finally breath easy.
>I stop and admire the Flippers once more, more alive than I've felt in nine years and with a newfound respect for my build. The game has finally gotten interesting, and now that I know what rules this group plays by, I think, I'll just have to swing back over and-
>A small, warm, fat hand wraps all the way around my stupid tiny ankle. I don't know if I release or am tugged down, but I know damn well resistance is pointless the lava monster has got me.
>I look over at-, gosh dag nabbit, CHUBBER!
>>
>>50064545
>Playing FiL after 3.1 ed
>Not playing the superior Sofa is Pirate Ship

Pleb
>>
>>50063603
I want to believe that there is a cephalopod version of dragon ball happening all the time but nobody notices because it occurs entirely underwater.
>>
>>50064545
What are your favorite house rules?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.