[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1157: Then Who Was Phone Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 620
Thread images: 124

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50048572
>>
>>50052771
YJ_Anon, you said that Cryptid powers could be combined: Does combining them preclude you from using the individual abilities? Also, do you have to choose a specific torture upon purchasin Fate Worse Than Death?
>>
>>50053664
>09:54:43
Yeah. Nice try, shitposter.

Kindly go fuck yourself.
>>
>>50053664
I would do anything for thread, but I won't do that.
>>
>>50053664
Why would you even post this?

You know threads have the time they were posted right?
>>
>>50053664
You're not funny, you know.

So delete your shitty joke of a thread, okay?
>>
File: tumblr_ofdh2u6FOc1s8gq0go1_1280.png (193KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofdh2u6FOc1s8gq0go1_1280.png
193KB, 800x1000px
Who are you?
>>
>>50053664
>>50053714
>>50053726
>>50053736
Honestly? It was a genuine fuckup on my part. I didn't look at the time stamps and just posted based on thread order on the board.

I deleted the other thread.
>>
>>50053764
Oh, okay.

I'm sorry if I hurt you, senpai. It's just so rare in these threads to see honest mistakes that people actually admit they made. Kudos to you, dood.
>>
>>50053624
>Does combining them preclude you from using the individual abilities?
No, but I should also mention that there are certain combinations that I had in mind; I just lost my notes on those combinations and will have to recreate them when I have the time. Not all of the Cryptid perks can be combined with each other.

>Also, do you have to choose a specific torture upon purchasing Fate Worse Than Death?
Yes.
>>
File: hugreqtq2i992qr_9582.gif (461KB, 496x195px) Image search: [Google]
hugreqtq2i992qr_9582.gif
461KB, 496x195px
>>50053821
Nah man, it sucks being on the receiving end of vitriol but I get it. I deleted my shit to keep us moving in a good direction.

Hug?
>>
>>50053835
>Yes.
Can you add that to the description next version? Because it reads like you can inflict various tortures, you just choose which one upon doing so.
>>
>>50053874
You got it.
>>
>>50053835
>>50053874
Yeah, it should probably read "You can inflict a torturous fate..." rather than "torturous fates" as it does now.
>>
Im looking for this one perk/power from this jump a while back:
That goes something along this line: The ability to change the setting Rating from Mature to K without ridding the danger of it.
one of it example is that:
If you have a gun fight in a rated M jump when you change the setting to K the bullet from the gun might change into BEE but the effect will stay the same the person who get shot died.
>>
>>50053892
Not that anon, but may I ask why Cryptid companions don't receive any discounts on Cryptid powers? Do they also not receive any discounts on other origin perks? Because otherwise it doesn't really make sense from a balance perspective.
>>
>>50053929
Axe Cop
>>
>>50053929
I thought NGE had something like that? "Genre Savior", I believe?
>>
>>50053892
How much can I change the Pocket Realm around? Could I for example make it my own Shivering Isles?
>>
>>50053935
It's because they still receive the three free 100 CP Cryptid Perks, in addition to the 400 CP they get to spend.

>>50053968
Sure.
>>
File: USJ WIP .005.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
USJ WIP .005.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Reposting for Spider-Anon: >>50052710
>>
File: 5205881-5116045-019[1].jpg (609KB, 1764x1300px) Image search: [Google]
5205881-5116045-019[1].jpg
609KB, 1764x1300px
>>50053968
Literally the best use of Pocket Realm is Maw+Compression+Fate Worse than Death+Pocket Realm, so that anything you eat stays conscious and suffering in your stomach forever.

For bonus points, take Unstarvable too, because the fact that you do this in spite of no biological need to eat makes it even more fun.
>>
File: 1463458564897.png (80KB, 701x672px) Image search: [Google]
1463458564897.png
80KB, 701x672px
>>50050086
>>50050302
(Captain Harlock) #126
-Background: Mazone (800CP) -Wait. So I have plant material in my body? Huh.
-Infiltration (Free) -Huh, this is nice.
-Scientific Aptitude (600CP) -I like to learn things!
-Flight Suit (Free) -Um, cool?
-Gravity Saber (550CP) -I'll do... something with this.
-Mazone Fighter (Free) -Cool, I'll just... reverse engineer this.
-Nursery Blueprints (400CP) (Discounted) -We'll pick you up in case we need more Mazone.
-Arcadia-Class Battleship (-400CP) -The first and last time I shall possess a warship.
-Liabilities, All Of Them! (-200CP)
-Stop Doing That! (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Tokyo, 26 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>"What. What is this. I wanted science. I was going to do my own thing, why would y-"
>...
>"You overrode my choice because you thought a cyberdemon with a warship would be awesome."
>...
>"Well... there was one thing I thought was neat..."

And before I knew it, I was a planty plant person who apparently controls her own pirate ship. An autonomous pirate ship, to boot. I imagine a Mazone who owns a Death Shadow-class warship is grounds for people completely losing their minds, but you know what? I've got a purpose, and that purpose is... apparently to do as I'm told. FOR NOW. But there will be a reckoning. Yes. Very much so.

But you know. I'm not satisfied with the green version of the Arcadia. Yes it's a classic and nothing's wrong with it, but I kind of want something more... thematic to what I've been doing, you know? Something that fits my style of smoke and darkness and fire. Able to make people on edge when they see it, unsure of whether the ship is mundane in nature or if there's something more.

On a completely unrelated and totally coincidental note, I did manage to figure out the Stand I got from scratching myself with the Arrowhead from Jojo: http://pastebin.com/CtZDgMnp

So mayhaps with time and effort... the Arcadia can take a new form. A stronger form. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rj0TEUylrA
>>
>>50054007
Okay. I'll just use SB to gift some of my 200 CP perks, then. They just feel... malnourished, I guess.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
...rats. Was hoping to finish typing this up before spooky season ended.

>>50051521
Cultist, age 24

Creature of Habit (Free)
Affable (Free)
Those Faithful Few (850)
Unsecure. Uncontained. Unprotected (550)
Non-Euclidean Mind (250)
Cult Documents (Free)
Mask (200)
Eldritch Suit (100)
Found Footage (0)

Nyarlathotep.

An͝o̷n̷. ̡I̢t'̴s͜ ͟be͠e̛n̴ t̡o̵o l̷onģ.

Of course. Of COURSE I would only meet you in coming from and arriving at two of the worst cesspits in the multiverse.

H̀ow ̴un͠call҉e͘d̴ f̡o̵r. T͞hesé aré m̡eŕe̵ly͡ ̡the b͘or͡de̴rl͠and̵ş ͢be͏t͠we̷en w̷hat̡ you ̷def͝i̷ne as͠ re͏alit͟y and ̕wha̵t͜ ͠I̕ ̴c͏al̀l͝ ̧h̛ome͠. ̀

I figured as much. Do you have any idea how hard it was to track the true form of you down?

L̴on̸g e͜noug̡h̶. ̨Th̴eǹ you͞ unde̴rsta͜nd?͏ ̧Y͢ou̢ ̛se͡e̕ ͏t̀he ţr͘ue nature of th͞o̸se so̧-͞c͜a͏lle̵d ́F̢e͘ars̨,̷ ̸w҉hy̕ they̷ ͜ob͏fus҉çat͡e̛ a͜nd͘ ca͟v̧o̢rt̕ ̸in ̢b̨ar͝ơque͜ pl̵a͢y҉s? ̀

It's been more than a thousand years since that business with Azathoth. My purpose remains unchanged.

Yet I̴ sęe͝ y̡o͢u͏ ͟have͟ ͠F͝I͝NA͟L̴L͝Y͟ rea̷lis͟ed the tŕu̴e sco͘pé ͜of your existence.Cơḿe. Ţa̴k̡e ͜my ҉ha͟n͞d.͞ ̶R҉i͝s͟e,͡ a͜nd esc̛a̷p̵è ͡th̴e̡ chai͢n͘s͠ of ̨c͡àus̡a͏li̸ty͠.̛ ̶Re͠v̵el wi͠th ̀me.

Enough. This twisted game needs to end.

...gam̶e?͡ G̨AM̸E?̀! T̵h̨i͞s ŢW̸I͡S̀T͢E̛D̕ ̡GAM̵E IS AĻL ̀WE͟ HAVÉ!

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Nyarlthotep.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlthotep.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>50054098
Ho̴w ̀dar̡e͜ s̶he ̴C̡ODDĹE y̧ou̸ w̧ith̸ ͘t́ha͘t ch̀a͏in. ͝Lo̴o̕k͟ árou̧n͟d͜ ̵y̶óu͘! ̶D̡o yo̵u t͜hín͝k̛ ͜y̸oú'͡r̶e͢ ́th̶e͏ o̷n̷l̷ý ͡b̧e͏i͞n̸g ex́is̷tęnc̶e͝ ̕w͡i҉th͘out͏ ͜a t̵ruę home͘ t͝o̡ cal̨l̨ th҉e͠i̧r ͝o̴w҉n? W͜o̧u͘ld ̡y̵ou̷ ąsk ̀t͏h̀e͟ ̷a͜fte̢rl͘if͏e to͝ ̴coex͝i͜st ͜wit̨h t҉h̡e ̷r̨ou҉g̛h͝ a͟p͏e͡? ́Is it ri͝g̨h̨t f͘or҉ ͏ali̸e̷n̛ąt̵i͏o̧n͠ to͡ b̵é we̷lc҉omed̕?

Y͞o̸u͝ hav͜e̷ l̸e̡a͝rn͘e͘d̸ ̷w͏ha͞t i͘t is t̨o b͠e͞ ̡f̛e̕a͝r̡e̵d͡ and ͜d́es͜i͜r̵e͞d̷.͡ Tơ ͝sh͏ape ͢the world wi̵t̷h̵ y͝our ́ve̢ry͝ ҉p͟r͟e͡s̛e̛n̸ce. T͏o ͢st̛a̧nd ͟al͞on̡e͠ a͝m͟on͟g ͜your͢ ̶kin. T̡o̵ d͘re͜am of҉ s̵óm͏ethi̕n̵g̷ gr̕eat̨e̴r̢ ͏tha҉n̵ ̡the͟ sum of ́the̵ir ̢part̴s.̀

͘...̴al̶ĺ ̧I h̴a̕v̛ȩ ͏ever ͝w͘a҉n҉ted͠ w͡as͠ t̢o ͢r͏e͟mak͢e̷ ev̨e͠n o̕ne ͠a̕mong̛ ͏h͢ưman̷ity͟ i̧nto͟ ҉my͢ ͞i͢m̀a̡g̴e. ͘Wit͠h ͢yo͝u̸r͡ ͠cr̴eąt̢i͠v̧it́y ̀a̶n̕d ͏įnḑi͠v͏i͜dưal̡it͟y͜, if̀ y͏o҉u ͠c̨ould̶ j́u͏s̶t ҉t̸a͏k͠e on th͞e͡ ҉as͘pect̷ o͜f m͞y ҉ķin͜.

T̷hen ́I ͞wo̢uld͜ ͞no͠t̷ ̀b̡e̶ ́a̧lone.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>50054007
How it take to change the pocket realm? Could I , for example, "mirror" it over a town and then force people into it, changing drastically over the course of several hours? Basically, I want to know if I can make it Silent Hill.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>50054108
And that is your excuse for the horrors you forced me to beheld? The paranoia, and the utter denial of myself I've inflicted upon myself and others? The suffering you've unleashed upon existence? No. No, there is meaning and purpose something like you could never understand.

Yòu͡ thinḱ y͟ou ̡a͞r͢e̶ th͝e ̧only ̧o̕ne͠ ̶c͡ontr͟ol̕l̴e͠d̸ by̶ o̕u̕t͡er ͢powe̶r̵s̛?̡! ̨Yo̧uŗ B̀ène͢f͞ac͝to̴r͝ i̵s͘ n͏ot ̵t̶he only̛ ex̴i҉l̛e fr͟om m̷y͜ fa̶mi̴ly.͟ W͠ḩy, ͘h͢e͘re ͜òne͢ ̴s͞u҉ch̕ bein͞g̵ i͞nt̛en͝ds t̨o̶ ̸doo͜m th͟is ̷r͝e̛ąlìt̴y̢'s mąni̧fe̵sta̕t̷i̧on̢ o͠f mýşeĺf͡ ̀to the j̡aws̕ ̀of ̛R-ah̴. ͝I ̀was ̢w͠óńde̴ri̢ng͝ wh̕y͝ some͝òne ͏lik̕ȩ yo͢u͟ ͡woul͡d ͜c̀oo̷p̨e̵ratè wit̀h҉ a͏not̢her ̴her̸e͜.͠
̶
Quite.

Y͏o͜u҉ ̡would̡ rat͡her ̴c̡o͞mpr͟omi̶s̵e w̴i̷t̷h͡ l͡it̷era͠l̛ ca͜ncer̢ ͢t͏h̀a̶n̡ sh͡a͜kę ̴my ̕ha҉nd͏.

W̨or̶d̢s fa͢i̷l ͘me. ͜

You could never understand my hate for you. You never will, not even when this is all over and you lie cast down in the depths of entropy.

̧I͏'ve̵ ̢t̵rie͏d́.͘ ͡Wh̡y can't ͠you ͞s͏ee ̕I'͞m d̨one͡ f͡ig͞h̨t͟in҉g?̵

Because before all this is all over, you need to learn what fear truly is.
>>
File: t8gsR1h31rauo0fo1_1280.jpg (417KB, 782x1280px) Image search: [Google]
t8gsR1h31rauo0fo1_1280.jpg
417KB, 782x1280px
>>50054057
Meh, I'd rather have a world full of giant psychedelic mushrooms and butterflies to mess around with.
>>
Does anyone have the latest version of Skull Man? I can't seem to find it on the drive.
>>
File: arg real monsters.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
arg real monsters.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Parasyte

Tokyo, Kantō, Japan
Task Force
25 years old
Sketch Artist
Threat Display 100
Suspicion 300
Task Force Requisition 600
Brightest 1200
Human Beings 1250
Leeroy: Task Force, Sketch Artist, Quiet Spot 200, Suspicion 400
Body Parasyte 1450
Threat Display, Threat Assessment, Quiet Spot, Fugue, Independent Operation
Mood Shirt 1500
Combat Gear
Stalker 1400
Sleepy 1200
Bakemono 1000
Parasyte to merge

Went Task Force despite initally not being too sure about the capstone. After a while I came to the conclusion that it's actually pretty funny getting a government appointed task force every jump. As with all things I thought about it first in terms of Harry Potter and the idea of a kid being granted a bunch of aurors because the minister has a feeling that you're the guy to take down Voldemort is silly enough that it was worth taking.

Task Force also get generally strong perks. Sketch Artist is niche but it's a nice freebie and does something I don't think I could do before. Threat Display is nice as it provides an alternative to killing people who don't really have a shot against you (by them running away), there are other perks similar but I'm not sure whether I've got them so I've been relying on my more general spookiness.

Took Brightest as well as intelligence/learning boosts are always nice and I like anything that aids with multitasking.

Imported my butler as it was cheap and I really wanted a Mood Shirt. Probably going to wear the Mood Shirt a lot of the time.

Got a Body Parasyte sort of as an afterthought as I could get it without going into the more painful drawbacks. Figure with the merging it's basically a bit more shapeshifting and I guess I'll get more use out of the Brightest perk as it'll aid in multitasking.

Drawbacks mean I've got to fight a big parasite dude, I need to sleep 4 hours a day and there's a strange girl following me so it'll be a little more dramatic but probably not unenjoyable.
>>
>>50053754
me
>>
>>50054110
>How it take to change the pocket realm?
If you're asking about how the pocket realm changes, it's pretty much instantaneous.

>Could I , for example, "mirror" it over a town and then force people into it, changing drastically over the course of several hours?
You could make a mirror version of a town pretty easily, and forcing people into it can be done with the portals. However you can't change it once "real" people are inside.

I should probably also mention that you can't just create sentient life in your pocket realm, at least not without outside abilities. Plants and the like are fine, but not animals or people. I can't believe I missed that the first time around.
>>
>>50054216
What's the range on the portals?

And what are their limits? Can they be changed? Like, could I make one a puddle and the next a mirror?
>>
>>50054216
>>50054270
More importantly, if we make our portal something like a certain video being played, then we use that video while it's being watched on a smartphone, would we be pocket-sized when we came out?
>>
File: Systemshockv.01.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Systemshockv.01.pdf
1B, 486x500px
welp, ive hit a brick wall and im not even sure if im going in the right direction...
>>
>>50054098
>>50054130
What're these images from FASA-Garlock Anon?
>>
>>50054216
Their of a "local" range; you can open them in places that you're present at. Pocket Realm+Traveler would let you use whatever you use to travel as portals, while a combination with Ritualist would let others open portals if you want them to.

>>50054288
No, you'd be normal sized.
>>
So do Body Parasites have it easier than Cranial Parasytes when changing hosts due to not having to control whole body?
>>
>>50054332
Whoops, that first part was meant for >>50054270
>>
>>50054306
Doesn't look bad to me. What's giving you problems?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
This jump may have killed me

Disgaea 1-D2- This place needs some JUSTICE!
0/2800
Human, rolled for 18
Earth-HAHAHA! Time for Justice!
Free Level One
Free JUMPER, HERO OF THE MULTIVERSE!- Yes. This pleases me.
Free Ham and Cheese
Discount A Cry for Help!- I'll help anyone in need!
Discount The Hero of Smiles!- It's not enough to save people, I need to help people help themselves and one another.
Discount Never Give Up!- I won't Lose!
Discount The Unlosing Jumper- I will bring about Justice. I will help those in need! I will smash my face against the brick wall until the wall gives way!
Only the Pure of Heart- I need this so hard it's not even funny.
Fan Favorite- All of my Yes
Free Professional Peanut Gallery
Free Theme Song- Yes
Free Moe
Free Mana Burst
Reincarnation- Why wouldn't I take this?
Item World- Upgrading The Sword, this is going to be insanely tedious but SO worth it.
Main Character
Free Brawler Feature
Free Weapon Master(Swords) Feature
Free Hero's Scarf
Free Trademark Outfit.
Free Starting Weapon
Free Dimensional Gate
Free Box of Spandex
Free Space Suit
Discount Merchandising!- Free income
Discount JUSTICE! HQ- Moar Houses
Infernal Throne- Whythtefucknot?
Free Loyal Battle Monkeys

Drawbacks and my plans coming up next post
>>
File: DETERMINATION.png (610KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
DETERMINATION.png
610KB, 700x435px
>>50054540
Anon the Jumper DLC+0- Whythefucknot?
Hey, You!+100- Come on guys, I have a name.
Bully the Jumper+100- OK, now you're just annoying me.
Flat+100- Did...Did you just make me Short? Please excuse me while I go scream in absolute rage. I might go Super Saiyan, I don't even have Saiyan DNA, but this certainly enrages me enough.
Sorrowful Jumper+200- Oh..Depression, again. I haven't dealt with this since...alright yeah.
Love & Justice~!+200- Stop talking about Evil incessantly! Love and Justice are way better!
Yuie Flower Allergy+100- A 10 Year cold, and my powers acting funny. Just fucking great.
"It doesn't matter. It was fun"+1000- It is my duty as a hero of JUSTICE to stop this great Evil. I have strength of Arms, strength of Friends, I have Sans at my sides. And when all else fails I have THAT weapon

The plans are simple. Grind my ass off. Try not to spiral into depression. Make Lahrel a Noble Demon. Waifu and Blue Feather Flonne. Deal with this FUCKING COLD FROM THESE FUCKING FLOWERS. Prepare to unleash all my might on Revya.

If all else fails I have THAT weapon.

It's a Tonberry I'm going to grind to god-like levels. Revya killed billions of people, that Tonberry damage is gonna be crazy
>>
>>50054494
good end perks for the VP, and some ideas for drawbacks
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Sonichu Jump 022:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
TRUE and HONEST [+000]
Moon Pal [+300]
Origin: Villain [-100]
Race: Pokemon, Mimikyu
Perks:
Trolle Fatale [Free]
Witch [-100]
The Sincerest Form of Flattery [-300]
Items:
Jumperville [-100]
Wooden Badge [Free]
Legendary Master Sunstone [-400]

Companion Import [-300]:

Ranma (Human Citizen) [600]
Perks:
Idol [Free]
Sailor Soldier [-200]
Combo Attack [-300]
My Latest Hedgehog Hero [-100]
Items:
C & W Quarters [Free]

Marcus (Human Citizen) [600]
Perks:
Idol [Free]
Sailor Soldier [-200]
Combo Attack [-300]
Items:
C & W Quarters [Free]

Roselyn (Human Citizen) [600]
Perks:
Idol [Free]
Sailor Soldier [-200]
Combo Attack [-300]
Items:
C & W Quarters [Free]

Ryoga (Human Drop-In) [600]
Perks:
Assistant Mayor [Free]
Shin-ye-ha-me-ha [-300]
Items:
Class Ring (Fighter, Ghost, Fairy, Steel, Dragon) [-300]
Misaka Worst (Human Citizen) [600]
Perks:
Idol [Free]
Sailor Soldier [-200]
Combo Attack [-300]
Items:
C & W Quarters [Free]

Sabo (Human Citizen) [600]
Perks:
Idol [Free]
Sailor Soldier [-200]
Combo Attack [-300]
Items:
C & W Quarters [Free]

Kazuma (Human Citizen) [600]
Perks:
Idol [Free]
Sailor Soldier [-200]
Combo Attack [-300]
Items:
C & W Quarters [Free]
Magic Yu-Gi-Oh Cards [-100]

Yumi (Human Citizen) [600]
Perks:
Idol [Free]
Cute [-100]
Sailor Soldier [-200]
Combo Attack [-300]
Items:
C & W Quarters [Free]

Working through a proxy because my little Chaos experiment seems to have sealed me inside some kinda moon prison. According to some messages I'm getting from my companions I'm in some world where I have a city named after me, which would be awesome but I kinda borked reality with my little experiment. For a while I was worried that I'd be sent Home because of my low entertainment values but then I started gifting out advise to the Hero BBS and it seems to work out
>>
>>50054847
(Continued)
About a year into my little sabbatical the moon is cracked nigh in half by quackery from the surface and I find myself slamming into the center of my personal city. Neat place and once the shell of protection magics and hard chi fade I meet with my companions. Turns out they're currently having a prank war with the other local town, whose name sends shivers down my spine. Apparently, Chris-Chan (Oh god why?!) didn't take to kindly to one too many Sailor Soldiers playing in his pool.
Oh boy.
>>
File: 1245029386644.jpg (26KB, 450x242px) Image search: [Google]
1245029386644.jpg
26KB, 450x242px
>>50054060
(Supreme Commander) #127
-Background: Cybran (Free) -Machiiiiiiines. I like machines.
-Analog Control (900CP) -Oooooh, machines by instinct is nice.
-Quantum Mind (800CP) -Oooooh, this is kind of neat.
-Burke Blood (200CP) -ALL THE APPEARANCES.
-Machine Intellect (Free) -More intellect. MORE. I'm going to be smart as fuck!
-Cybernetics (100CP) (Discount) -Easier integration and seamlessness? I LOVE this.
-Brackman Intellect (-200CP) (Discount) -Super intellect and AI workings? Even merging with an organic mind? Don't mind if I do.
-Symbiont (Free) -WOAH HELLO WHAT IS EVEN THIS. What the fuck is even my mind.

-Point Conversion (-600CP) -An additional 800MP? Don't mind if I do.
-Import (2600MP) -The Arcadia is getting imported into this bad boy.
-Docking Bay (Free) -Um... sure?
-Advanced Allocation System (2500MP) -This thing will be effective as fuck.
-Enhanced Construction (2400MP) -I'm also going to ensure it can make something if needed.
-Increased Armor (2300MP) -It's going to take a beating in combat.
-Increased Speed (Free) -And it will go fast!
-Increased Rate of Fire (2200MP) -You know those cannons? Fwoosh.
-Personal Shield Generator (2100MP) -Let's... maybe play it safe and get a small layer.
-Molecular Ripper Cannon-Weapon TYPE (Free) -PREPARE TO BE BOARDED FUCCBOI.
-Nano Repair System (1600MP) -Also, this bad boy's going to fix itself. A lot.
-Experimental ACU (400MP) -Admittedly, this may be because I like the idea of being tall inside my ship.
-Dark Star Generator (0MP) -Yeah you know what. This is crazy. Why are we crazy.

-Infinity War (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 28 years old

A thousand years. I somehow have to survive a thousand freaking years in a spaceship with war raging all around me, my mind has been completely bonded to an AI with my spine and brain modified again, and the Arcadia is... well. Yeah. For some reason it's got an absurd upgrade in just about everything.

(1/2)
>>
File: 7.jpg (74KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
74KB, 600x405px
>>50054925
(2/2)

But you know the fun thing? Even with all of those upgrades, even if it's like a freaking tank now and can hit as hard as Optimus Prime wielding Megatron... the Experimental ACU bit only doubles its size. Which means overall the Arcadia is 800 meters in length. That kind of feels like a good number, you know? I don't have to worry about it being fuckhuge, or blotting out the sun, or destroying gravitational effects on planets any time I want to take it out for a spin. Hell, that kind of size would fit perfectly if I had taken Halo later than before. But alas, what could have been. But this is a good size, I feel. Lots of 'oomph' in one relatively reasonable package.

I'm not entirely sure what I'll use the construction bit for, though. I'm not exactly an army builder, and if anything I figured that buying those things would make the ship REALLY good at repairing things I put into it. I dunno, maybe if I bought a fighter or a mech one day. I gotta figure it out. But a thousand years of going around and sailing the galaxy, along with the technology at my disposal... you know? It'll be a good time to sit down and do stuff in between any ship conflicts. Optimize the ship's internals and systems, augment them with what I have. Update gear. Fine-tune that magical computer, even though the Cyber-Elf has been getting... quirky. I think my choice in programming and form for it have left a lasting impact, I can't seem to get a day's rest without her pushing me to train and 'get gud'.

Either way... most of my mind and a fair amount of my body is machine. I have a VERY clear understanding of cybernetics, my brain is probably a quantum computer by now, and for some reason I have a warship. A vessel to take into battle. This seems to mark the end of my cyberdemon arc... and I'm sure absolutely nothing ever will go wrong.

>pic related
>>
>>50054925
>>50054963
How are you going to deal with Black Sun and the Seraphim?
>>
>>50054963
Triples its size, not doubles it. The increase is by 200%, not to 200%.
>>
>>50055072
Oh. So it's 1200 meters then. ...a significantly larger size than I was hoping, but it's still reasonable and could fit in the Halo universe. On the plus side, I could probably walk around inside the corridors like a giant!

>>50054997
Cheat.

I'm not joking, my strategy for that is probably going to be cheating like a motherfucker. It feels difficult to decide what exactly to do with Black Sun itself, as the Cybrans can use it to free their brethren and temporarily halt the Infinite War. And since I'm a Cybran too, I kind of have a vested interest in seeing people freed from having their cybernetics used to mind control them. The thing is, doing it individually would take far longer and risk losing ground, while the Black Sun would help fix things in one shot. So in all truth the best thing to do would be to either try and modify the Black Sun to be more efficient so it DOESN'T open the quantum rift, or be there for every step of the process so the second that rift opens, something can be used to shut it down.

Should either of them fail, well... hit and run tactics while trying to study the Rift some more, in the attempt to close it. It's not an elegant procedure, but my options are limited.
>>
>>50055101
>cheat
so what? you tank nuclear weapon fire sing them out of reality and maybe actually flex a real jumper muscle and annihilate them all?
>>
File: 1426130401274.png (410KB, 527x608px) Image search: [Google]
1426130401274.png
410KB, 527x608px
>>50055188
Or maybe because this is No. 127 and I didn't minmax on top of most of the jumps dealing with personal stuff, I have to actually use strategy and liberal amounts of magic-infused nanotech payloads to fight off fleets?

But nice try, though. 3/10, got me to respond.
>>
File: TheNewsWithV.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TheNewsWithV.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
Anons shouldn't be afraid of their jumpmakers. Jumpmakers should be afraid of their anons.
Or not. Your mileage may vary.

Anyway, I've hit a bit of a snag in regards to Murdered: Soul Suspect...

BUT, I feel I'll be able to complete my other claim by the the fifth.

So, with this in mind, anything in particular you'd like to see in a V for Vendetta jump?
>>
>>50055471

Unfortunate, I was really looking forward to the Soul Suspect jump.
>>
>>50055471
Terrible memes.
>>
>>50055471
It's been a while since I saw the movie. An origin that lets you side with the evil government?
>>
>>50055471
A perk for master plans like V's revolution. Given that he tore apart a secure government's hold in less then a year, that's pretty impressive.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>>50055471
mad mask wearing ninja skills!
>>
Hey guys, i'm just about done with this. I need to fluff up some of the location, come up with some more drawbacks, and I still need a 600cp item for the farmers.
>>
>>50055507
Oh, you were? I apologize, anon.

But I want to get this one in for the holiday. But holy shit, I'll try to get Murdered done soon after. Like, goddamn. I'm sorry it's been taking this long.

>>50055539
The Origins will be:

Drop-in - based on V
Host - based on Gordon
Conspirator - based on Evey
Party - based mainly on Creedy

>>50055554
That's already the Drop-in capstone.

>>50055558
And that's the Drop-in 400 CP.
>>
>>50055577

>No slime girl rancher 0cp drawback

0/10

But seriously it is a good jump
>>
>>50055618
that keeps coming up, and I thought about it but it doesnt quite fit right.
>>
>>50055638
That doesn't matter, i want my slime girls
>>
File: 1477587773030.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477587773030.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>50055702
What perks allow me to do that?
>>
>>50055686
So go to Geneforge and shape them.
>>
>>50055725
Geneforge and Evo are the standard "biomance everything" combo.
>>
File: 1475031212000.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475031212000.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>50055577

You legitimately have no idea how hyped I am for this
seriously, Slime rancher is a sick game and just the ability ot have those little fuckers around fills me with joy
They're cute, squishy and their shit can be used to create high caliber space missiles
>>
File: 1476554059103.jpg (208KB, 850x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1476554059103.jpg
208KB, 850x1077px
>>50055757
Thanks!
>>
>>50055702
where did you find that photo? it looks an awful lot like my late cat and I don't think any pictures of him online... here is a build Divinity: Dragon Commander
rolling for age Roll(1d8)+15:1,+15 Total:16
elf never know when you encounter something new and powerful and need to burn a humanoid ALT form to become it.
Dragon form free fun.
political marriage: import Monique as imp I like sortstacks, it's a thing.
fresh recruits -200 always good to have people for your army.
Green mother's blessing , -300 Takeshi lost a lot of sap and most of his branches and roots when I disconnected him from the LoT during the evacuation , I gotta take this to help him get better.
Mountain Dragon has most of what I want
acid blaze free for mountain Dragon I see potential
rejuvenation free for mountain Dragon I've been stacking this like crazy
soar -100 mobility is something I lost with mountain Dragon, of course, I don't actually have to use mountain Dragon.
purifying flames -100 support skills are good
blood leech -100 discount for mountain Dragon damage dealt not damage received? This is going to get crazy.
scales of steel -200 discount for mountain Dragon Oh this is nice , it takes a lot to get through my armor already and this is a percentile boost.
I'm good level. If you I'm not gonna be a Dragon, I'm not going to tolerate the nonsensical and evil "laws of the seven"we're going to use out of context war machines and beat this planet into somewhere I'm actually going to want to live and Monique joins in with her combat form, it's a decade of fighting my siblings , screwing my wife, screwing my wife while I'm fighting my siblings ,starting a new faith , and social reform. I'm also going to delegate a respectably sized chunk of the day-to-day operations and appoint TJ and Painwheel as generals, they need management practice. They won't be unmonitored and I will step in if I need to but they don't know that
>>
>>50055638
It would be nice though.
>>
>>50055638
Still want it, sempai.
>>
>>50055910
>>50055686
>>50055838
Do it yourself and stop forcing your fetishes on the thread.
>>
File: honeyslimeex.jpg (36KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
honeyslimeex.jpg
36KB, 500x593px
>>50055838

You can make your own pretty easily?
Grab the Icon of Civilization from EVO and by definition you'll start having slime-people getting evolved from the things.

Don't be lazy, man
>>
>>50055931
Honey girl's nickname should be Vomit-chan.
>>
File: 1477933572267.jpg (41KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1477933572267.jpg
41KB, 480x622px
>>50055927
I'm not all those three fuckers, just one of them
>>
>>50055927
You first.
>>
>>50055946
The post is still relevant then, do it yourself and stop pestering the jumpmaker when he said it doesn't fit.
>>
Well I'm not going to include the slime girl thing in this jump. I'm sorry guys, I just don't see it fitting.

Meanwhile I figured out that last item I needed. It's effectively done. I know some things could be worded better and a few of the locations need more fluff but I'm saying it's done until I get the inspiration for that.
>>
>>50055927
If Shimoneta taught us anything, its that there are people that get off on censoring others and puritanical living.

You stop forcing your fetishes on me, famalam.
>>
File: 1476573472978.jpg (40KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1476573472978.jpg
40KB, 284x284px
>>50055981
What's the point of jumper without waifu'ing things?
You dissapoint me son
>>
>>50055986
Doesn't matter anyway, he said it's not going in.
>>
>>50055985

Sick. Will jump after I write up Heisei and then subsequently stomp Akame Ga Kill into the ground, will build for. As a nice vacation
>>
>>50056012
Waifuism is heresy, anon. Keep your literal wanking out of my powerwanking.
>>
File: 1475996414888.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475996414888.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>50056052
What the actual fuck are you talking about nigga?
Waifus are Justice
>>
What are some fun Minor Abilities for a Journal Entry from Gravity Falls? I'm too tired to remember examples from the show.

Should I just be lazy and gain rainbow-vomiting powers?
>>
File: V.jpg (73KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
V.jpg
73KB, 1920x800px
>>50055471
I want a perk for lots of alliteration.
>Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

A perk for training people/helping them let go of fear, by doing horrible things to them?

An infinite supply of Guy Fawkes masks. And maybe a train stocked with explosives?
>>
>>50050466
>Ghosts of jumper past
it kinda isn't based on anything. I guess if I wanted to, I could say it was based on that one patch officiant who chose not to get rezzed so he would be a strong spirit for the next fight, but ultimately is isn't based on anything.

Unless anybody has glaring problems with the new stuff, I'm going to upload this to the drive later today.
>>50053754
Remu, apparently.
>>
>>50055471
Pretty much>>50055554 also something to make you and your ideas more mimetic
>>
>>50056125
>Has been wearing the same clothes for 3 weeks
Everybody is Remu here.
>>
File: Grim Fandango.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Grim Fandango.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Happy Day of the Dead, everyone!
>>
>>50056096
>alliteration.
Will be rolled into a general "cultured" perk

>A perk for training people/helping them let go of fear, by doing horrible things to them?
Maybe, though I'll definitely have its counterpart in the Conspirator tree.

>Items
How about infinite masks of your own design OR Guy Fawkes Masks -- your revolution will have a symbol of its own.

The capstone item for Drop-ins will probably be ruins of a horrid past (in which you set your lair).

>>50056190
Already planning on something like that for the Host capstone.
>>
>>50056209
THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THE SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS.
>>
So here's a tease for my next project!
>>
>>50056254
this is separate from the generic journalism WIP right or are they both you?
>>
>>50056297
This is separate. I didn't know about the journalism one. Maybe i'll hold onto this for a bit until I get a good look at that one.
>>
>>50054306
>>50055985
>>50056125
Damn, all these jumps and updates being posted. Now all today needs to be complete is for Batmanon to post a jumpable Prisma Illya.
>>
>>50056317
I mean, just because generic journalism has a gonzo tree doesn't mean you can't do this jump.
>>
>>50056338
I think there is one, but it's an SB jump.
>>
>>50056317
haven't heard or seen anything of it in months it might be abandoned and yeah what >>50056354
said. It was probably a summerfag Who saw how hard it was and got bored
>>
>>50056362
alright then. Back to work I go.
>>
File: 1424801091431.gif (968KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
1424801091431.gif
968KB, 500x295px
>>50054925
>>50054963
(Saint's Row) #128
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -I'm just going to go in alone for this one. Yes.
-Crew: Unaffiliated (Free) -I'll make my own way.
-Style and Substance (800CP) -Bitch I'm going to be FABULOUS while I'm here.
-Simulation Rig (400CP) -We're just going to mess with the mechanics of this thing. I'll need it later.
-Power Armor (-400CP) -YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH. YOU'VE GOT THE POWEEEEEER.
-No Respect (-200CP)
-Rat In The Works (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Simulation (Saint's Row IV), 21 years old

I want you to imagine, if you would, a time where you were at your most vulnerable. Where you were terrified with what was to come, because you knew it was coming, and you could not staunch the flood of destruction that was to come. But unknown to you, this was the seventh time you've played this role out. You can't tell, because you're made to always believe it's the first time. You're caught in a loop, over and over.

This was most of my time in the Simulation, trapped in Titan Station once again to be forced to content with the Necromorphs and the untold waves of flesh. Only this time Gamma are my only allies, everyone else turns against me. Everyone else blames me. It all goes wrong when I get somewhere near, so I am forced to be alone.

Yet... Gamma sticks around. It's nice, really. And Sam's got a cute side to him...

Wait, what. No. I'm not supposed to feel like this. I don't have feelings. This isn't a... dating... simulat...

NO. HE WOULDN'T.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1424800603380.gif (1MB, 320x194px) Image search: [Google]
1424800603380.gif
1MB, 320x194px
>>50056441
...he did. Zinyak fucking made my nightmares even worse by making it a subtle dating simulator. I'm forced to go certain routes each and every time, exploring a new possibility and forging relationships between the various members of Squad Gamma. I don't know how the fuck he made Dead Space out to be a dating simulator but he DID it. I CAN'T STOP FEELING THESE FEELINGS, GET THEM OUT OF ME GETITOUTGETITOUTGETITOUT

Worse yet, the Parasytes have been affected by the Simulator. They all seem to have one member of Gamma as their preferred choice and keep whispering to me. Pushing me towards a particular member, playing favorites. It's different each and every time. They make comments about physique, charm, kindness, the ability to protect. It's INFURIATING. And worse yet, I CAN'T BREAK OUT OF IT. ...not on my own, anyway. But the sheer amount of carnage and mayhem I cause might be enough for the Boss to notice me. Or something. Please. I just want out. I don't want this. This all feels strange., i-ooooh, the commander brought ice cream! How sweet of him... Í A҉͝M͏̴̛ ̛͢͠G͏̴͘O͜Ì̧͝N̶G̵ ̧̀T͢O̶ ͠͝M̢UR̀͢͞D̢E̡͜R ҉͜ZI̧͝Ǹ̀̕Y̴A̴̴K̨ ̸W̷̵͝HE̵̛N ͝͡I̴͘͠ ̛G҉͘Ȩ̛͠T ̴O̸Ú̧T͜͜͠ ̀͜͞Ǫ̴F̶̸ ̛Ḩ̕E̶͘RE.̨͟͜
>>
Say, did we ever get a second WiP for the crusader kings 2 jump?
>>
>>50056455
You know, without context, that gif would actually look scary instead of funny. Something about Hades' eyes when he screams just looks like he's finally snapped instead of comical anger.
>>
File: GreenSlime_walk.gif (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenSlime_walk.gif
28KB, 200x200px
>>50055985
Too bad. But the jump is damn awesome anyway.

Here we go then, the Slime King rolls out again. We need more slime options in jumps/slime-based jumps.

Slime Scientist [Free] SCIENCE! Slime Science, in fact. To complement my Slime Magic.
>perks:
Slimy Survivalist [100] Probably a good idea to know how to survive here.
So Many Slimes [200] Slimes everywhere!
Actual Farming [100] Caring for Slimes is good.
Equipment Engineer [Free] Seems useful.
Micro-Storage Design [100] Cool, more inventory.
Slimy Geneticist [200] This is /really/ damn great.
Slime Fusion [300] I AM BECOME SLIME! And even better, I can make other people slime! And my biological horrors! ALL SHALL BE SLIME!
Plortonomics [100] Uses of Plorts, you say?
>items:
Slimepedia [Free] Whoo!
Basic Vacpack [Free]
Starter Ranch [Free]
Slime-Environmental Suit [Free]
Slime Lab [100] This should be very useful.
Slime Generation Chamber [300] Mwahahahahaha...
>drawbacks:
All Alone [+100] Seems fine to me.
Feral Infestation [+200] I can deal with some starved slimes.
A Fool and His Newbucks [+200] Well, honestly, I'm not in it to make money anyhow.

So, I'm farming, trying to creation new sorts of slimes, and creating hybrids of various different slimes, aa well as half-slime/half-other-things hybrids. And making entirely new ones from the ground up, because why not?

...I wonder if out-of-jump slime-things, like Gelatinous Cubes, would fall under Slimy Geneticist or Slime Fusion. Could I make Half-Slime/Half-Slime hybrids?

Let us find out! FOR SCIENCE!
>>
File: 1402782671109.gif (90KB, 260x189px) Image search: [Google]
1402782671109.gif
90KB, 260x189px
>>50056513
>implying I haven't completely snapped should I break out of the simulator
>implying the immediate actions wouldn't be the complete destruction and destabilization of the simulation out of blinding, mind-consuming rage
>implying part of it wasn't fueled because of the secret dating route: Slasher-tan
The only way to make the full weight of these actions known is to burn it all down.
>>
>>50056455
Bet you wish you had taken Glitch now, huh?
>>
>>50056209
2spook
>>
>>50056546
Haven't you got a couple technopath perks? Hell, you've specced pretty heavily in technology haven't you? Couldn't you just hack yourself out of the simulation?
>>
File: 1437608309381.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1437608309381.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
>>50056551
I wish I had taken a lot of things. But right now I'll settle for taking one thing. HIS HEAD.

>>50056636
That requires someone being aware that it's a simulation in the first place.
>>
>>50056677
And just wanking your way through any challenge and yawning to reshape reality is supposed to somehow be less boring? Stay salty, brah.
>>
>>50056677
>Where are you? This looks... oh no. Not this. You would take anything else but this. You’re inside one of the Zin’s simulations in an absolute hell personally tailored to you, either a world shaped by your worst fears or being forced to relive a traumatic moment over and over like a bad dream. You might not even realize it’s not real, even after the seventieth time.
Not every jumper is ASA, shitposter.
>>
>>50056699
WHEN YOU REPLY TO THE SHITPOSTER

HE WINS
>>
>>50056699
He who responds to shitposts should be careful lest he thereby become a shitposter. And if thou gaze long into the salt, the salt will also gaze into thee.

Just saying, man, you seem awfully salty about other people expressing opinions.
>>
>>50056653
Good point. ...Hmm, this does make me wonder how Kinzie and Keith got out in the first place. Did they just escape before they were jacked into the simulation or what?
>>
>>50056722
>might not
>Red literally just finished a series of tech-centric jumps

Not every jumper is ASA, but this is just sad.
>>
>>50056736
I admit I'm salty, yeah. Because unless you're ASA or turning everything into a harem you're seen as boring and that's an attitude that shuts down creativity. But you're right, surely the shitposter would just say something else even if Red magically auto-sparked and kept jumping to take jumpchan's place with no challenge whatsoever.

>>50056756
From what I remember the boss broke Kinzie out after killing Cyrus again, and Keith was a traitor. They didn't get out on their own.
>>
>>50056785
I mean, in the beginning, when they rescue the Boss.
>>
>>50056824
Oh, that. Yeah she seemed to evade them, but I think that was before they could put her in the simulation. She just took advantage of the zin's complacency and Zinyak knew better next time. When we see her actually inside the simulation she's just as much a victim as the boss was.
>>
>>50056785
>Because unless you're ASA or turning everything into a harem you're seen as boring and that's an attitude that shuts down creativity.

This isn't true. Just look at Heavens, for example. He manages to create chains that are interesting without harems or ASAing, and when he gets in over his head, via lunar shenanigans, it feels quite fair.

>But you're right, surely the shitposter would just say something else even if Red magically auto-sparked and kept jumping to take jumpchan's place with no challenge whatsoever.

Okay, first, this is a stupid false dichotomy. There's more than just "everything I do goes wrong and I'm always suffering" and "everything I do goes right and I always win." There's a spectrum.

But that aside, you did hit on the key point. This shitposting is pretty much reserved for Red, because at this point hating on Red is a meme. Even Red can't resist shitting on herself, so how is anyone else supposed to?
>>
>>50056699
Yes, actually. Drama for the sake of drama isn't a good thing. If you have technopathy, the simulation should be less of an issue for you, especially if you're a fucking drop-in.

Like, if you have Wolverine-tier regeneration, getting shot by normal bullets shouldn't be much of a problem. Red's just being inconsistent and dramatic with little justification because she thinks a story can only be entertaining if it's pure schadenfreude. It's exactly this that makes comics fucking horrendous and the Flash (TV) seem completely incompetent.

Instead of nerfing yourself, you can pursue worthy foes and challenges. This is just fucking pathetic. Her Jumper's allegedly "intelligent" yet cannot figure out from obvious clues that she's in a similation (which most technopathy can detect, by the by). It's not like it's drawback enforced.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4yzjV4d8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQjQkDli-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quWFjS3Ci7A
>>
File: Big_O.S._Amidamaru.jpg (209KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Big_O.S._Amidamaru.jpg
209KB, 640x480px
>>50056125
How durable are Oversouls without It's Gotta Be Magical, post-Jump?

Spirits seem to still get the Shamanism perk free. Does that do nothing, or is that supposed to be the force an oversoul on someone powerful one thing mentioned in the notes?

Can I be an Oni Shaman, since they get the perk too?

For that matter, can either of those two use Shikigami if they get the perk?

>Shaman Eugenics Fiance
What kind of Shaman School would fit best for one engaged to a Spirit/Oni? Itako?
>>
>>50056894
Japan is preparing for the robotic future.
>>
>>50056861
I just find it funny because Konota does the same thing all the time and admits to actively sabotaging herself and everyone thinks she's funny. Hell, Heavens' new chain started out with a massive freakout and suffering. So the double standard here is just sad. Even then, it's hardly a "everything goes wrong" bit if her Xcom and GI joe builds were any indicator. So like you said, shitposter's gonna shit.

>This shitposting is pretty much reserved for Red, because at this point hating on Red is a meme. Even Red can't resist shitting on herself, so how is anyone else supposed to?
I'm actually amazed she hasn't just dropped everything and left if this is the majority view.

>>50056878
And where's your story, huh? At least she's trying, you just sit there bitching about how someone isn't acting exactly how you want. I bet you're the same guy who bitched at Heavens about anime tropes.
>>
>>50056940
I just don't want to watch Superman get stuck in a canyon because he "forgot" he can fly.
>>
>>50056940
Actually, no. The anime trope guy is the other anon you're replying to. I still hold that my complaint was valid. But I can't deny that his Evil Jump-chan shenanigans are well done.

As for Konata, maybe that's because... he's actually funny? I admit I don't pay too much attention to his jumps, but I don't get the impression that he spends nearly as much time fantasizing about his own suffering as Red does hers.
>>
File: anna.png (96KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
anna.png
96KB, 500x472px
>>50056125
>>50056910
Oh, and are Shamanic Schools/Styles discounted for the Shaman Eugenics Fiance, since they're mentioed as being from a Shaman Lineage?
>>
File: IMG_0826.jpg (129KB, 400x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0826.jpg
129KB, 400x520px
>>50054847

>there's a Sonichu jump

WHY?
>>
>>50056963
You must really hate DC comics then.
>>
>>50056998
CWC was the original jumper, anon. He just had the foresight to skip the bullshit and create one original setting he could just stay in forever.
>>
>>50057005
Yes, and I already said that.
>>
>>50056940
>I'm actually amazed she hasn't just dropped everything and left if this is the majority view.

Haven't you been paying attention? Red loves to suffer. If people stopped attacking her, she'd drop /jc/ in no time. The shitposters are doing their best to keep her around.
>>
The obvious answer here is that Red should stop shitposting with his whiny stories and fuck off.
>>
>>50056940
>majority
One man and his phone ill makes a majority.
>>
>>50056998
Because we have Food Fight, Garzey's Wing and The Room jumps
>>
>>50057103
Well so far all the complaints have been of shitty storywriting and one anon who wants to suck her off vainly defending her, so it must be the majority. Assuming it isn't Red going anon and crying.
>>
>>50056910
durability
A defensive oriented OS, like Silva's turtle shield, would be enough to block gunfire from something fairly heavy. Lets say tank armor levels.

>shamanism
It lets you see ghosts in all future jumps? I suppose mochirei draw the short straw with that.

>oni shaman
Yes you can. Assuming you can find a ghost who was willing to partner with you.

>shikigami
I want to say yes, but that doesn't really make sense. You'd definitely be able to teach it to others.

>S.E.F
Either Onmyoji or Itako, I think.

>>50056988
>shamanic schools discounted to S.E.F
Yes. If you bought one, they get it free.

Actually, given Flowers, I should probably make S.E.F being a patch a option.

>>50057123
I like red, for the record. I like reading the writing, even if red's chain can be described as 'lets make bad decisions'.
>>
>>50057153
>even if red's chain can be described as 'lets make bad decisions'.
That's Konota, red's just shitty in general. You're defending the wrong person and you should be encouraging her to stop shitposting.
>>
>>50057123
I assumed all the posts about Red were just her samefagging to drum up interest in her posts. Was I wrong?
>>
>>50057176
I wouldn't put it past her, she loves to piss and whine about how everyone's against her.
>>
>>50057153
BLADE, don't reply to the shitposter. This is his typical tactics of generating a false consensus with samefagging and his phone.
>>
>>50056209
I like it. Paying for standard origins is a little outdated these days, though.
>>
File: vomiting birb.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting birb.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
here we go again
>>
>>50057204
>This is Red's typical tactics of generating a false consensus with samefagging and his phone.
FTFY
>>
>>50057020
>>50057109

>looks at jump

Do I want to know why there's an option to have Sailor Senshi powers in that jump?
>>
>>50057220
His ban expired and he's back from school, as we can see.
>>
So let's talk about something else. Like how I've got a whole skeleton together for Gonzo Journalism with the exception of one item for Mr. Duke. Ive already figured out what they are all supposed to do so I just gotta fill this in and then drum up some drawbacks and balance it all out.

I know it doesnt really say anything but if any of you all got any ideas for another item for the Mr.Duke background or any drawback ideas i'd love to hear them
>>
>>50057230
Not everyone's a shitposter and we're allowed to have different opinions. Or maybe you're the shitposter?
>>
Update to the WIP GURPS Monster Hunters. Please shred, revise, etc.
Changelog: Each tree is now in the 100-200-400-600 format, not 100-300-600.
100 cost items are now free.
300 cost items are now 200.
I think I got rid of a silly item? I don't remember.
>>
>>50057225
No. You don't. But you DO want to jump it, immediately. Because it's clearly the greatest jump made so far.
>>
>>50057225
I don't know, but now I want Arcreuid to be sailor moon. And freak the rest of the senshi out because A, there's two Moons, and B, she's a vampire with no problems with killing.
>>
So I was looking at the Sonichu jump, and it looks like a good early jump. I posted about this a little earlier.

Anyway, I'm leaning toward Dark Type for my pokeform as those resistances look pretty sweet. Any real down sides to Dark Type pokes? Thoughts and feelings one way or the other? If it helps, before that jump was PMD where I went Ninetales.
>>
>>50056093
Maybe something like being able to pop out your eyeballs, but still see through them?
>>
>>50057282
Naw, just Red. Notice how when she's not posting the number of complaints go down to nearly zero. She's refused to take the hint, she refuses to take critique on her shitty stories, so she's the main shitposter.
>>
File: IMG_0827.jpg (29KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0827.jpg
29KB, 238x212px
>>50057291
>>50057279

Hey, at least I can get started on that Sailor Senshi Army project I've been wanting to do.

Any perks that allow you to give people powers from other jumps?
>>
>>50057275
How big do monsters get?
>>
>>50057302
Fighting pokemon fuck you up, so you're weak to kungfu.
>>
>>50057275
>Firefight: ...any weapon.
To include fists?
>>
>>50057355
They're generally human-sized. Stuff like Vampires and the like. Though obviously were-whatevers are, well, the size of the animal they turn into.

>>50057369
Yes.
>>
>>50057302
>Any real down sides to Dark Type pokes
Well, they take double damage from fairy types. Given Chris' rampant homophobia, that may end up being a bigger issue than you'd think.
>>
>>50057302
Hedgehog is best Sonichu.
>>
>>50056125
>Oni
>Lists what happens if you buy 1, 2, or 3 of the rank increasing perks
>There are 4 of them
What happens if you buy the 300, 400, and both 600 perks?
>>
alright boys about to finish my first set of jumps and need 8 new ones throw them at me!
>>
>>50057220
Hey, look on the bright side. If we keep this up she'll realize how shitty her views are and pass off Black Crusade to someone competent. Better than seeing her shit up the thread with her drivel.
>>
>>50057530
Undertale

Megaman Classic.
>>
>>50057530
Goat Simulator.
Sonichu.
Girl-chan.
Eldar.
Dark Eldar.
>>
>>50057530
Tokyo Ghoul

Generic Creepypasta
>>
>>50057530
Generic Medical
Red Faction
>>
>>50056861
>This shitposting is pretty much reserved for Red, because at this point hating on Red is a meme.
No, this shitposting is reserved for Red because she's a fucking whiner who tries to force her views on everyone else. Quit defending her.
>>
Can you purchase a perk multiple times if it only effects something specific? Specifically Enchanted Eye from Strike Witches.
>>
File: Shaman_King_Zenki_&_Kouki.jpg (42KB, 697x471px) Image search: [Google]
Shaman_King_Zenki_&_Kouki.jpg
42KB, 697x471px
>>50057153
>A defensive oriented OS, like Silva's turtle shield, would be enough to block gunfire from something fairly heavy. Lets say tank armor levels.
That's... Still pretty damn good, considering Silva's Shield wasn't all /that/ strong. Multiplying that by 10x with the perk... Sheesh.

>It lets you see ghosts in all future jumps? I suppose mochirei draw the short straw with that.
Okay. That's something atleast, still not bad for a free perk.

>Yes you can. Assuming you can find a ghost who was willing to partner with you.
Probably going Spirit... Buuut Oni being able to be a Shaman is really cool too, so I might change my mind on that? I'm guessing they pay the same for Furyoku as Shamans?

>I want to say yes, but that doesn't really make sense. You'd definitely be able to teach it to others.
Hm, too bad. But teaching it could be fun, I suppose.

>Either Onmyoji or Itako, I think.
>Yes. If you bought one, they get it free.
Didn't get one, since it's not discounted for me.

Might go with both Onmyoji and Itako then... Or give them either one, along with A Dream.

>Actually, given Flowers, I should probably make S.E.F being a patch a option.
Sounds good. I'd likely still go Shaman Lineage, for those sweet second Shaman School discount.

Though Patch stuff might be fun with one School, since The Technique Of Generations would help a lot...

Dying and being resurrected raises your Furyoku, yes? Should be helpful for my companions, if not quite as much so for myself...

You still have your free Guardian Ghost if you also grab an Above Average Ghostly Ally, yes?

What would be a good element to round out a set of six Pseudo-Great Elemental Spirits? Metal or Wood, perhaps? Or Heart?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>50057541
>>50057545
>>50057546
>>50057547
thank you

1.Eldar
2.Undertale
3.Generic Medical
4.Generic Creepypasta
5.Girl-chan
6.Tokyo Ghoul
7.Sonichu
8.Red Faction
>>
>>50057603
Fertility would be a good idea anon
>>
>>50057596
No. Multiple purchases are only allowed if specified in and by the text.
>>
File: HoIJumpV2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
HoIJumpV2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Hey Thread. Last time I posted this, I did so at an inopportune time and wasn't able to respond to much feedback. Anyways, new HoI WiP.

Changes:
>clarified that you can turn off the optimal victory condition reward
>changed manhattan project, is not attached to warehouse.

I plan on uploading this alongside the others once the anon who claimed CK2 finishes up the jump. That might take a while, of course, so I'll start on my next Jump before then.
>>
>>50057257
please please please have the briefcase update retroactively and in perpetuity, I miss electric bananas
>>
>>50057753
Im not sure what you mean by electric bananas.
But it updating might be a good idea.
>>
File: Electric_Bananas1_Eps_88.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Electric_Bananas1_Eps_88.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
>>50057789
I mean electric bananas there a drug My Jumper has been missing, you might have to Increase the price a bit, but something that gives a sampling of all the drugs your jumper is Aware of that refills itself with a different assortment semi-regularly would be worth the 600 discounted to me
>>
>>50057860
Alrighty. I'll take this into consideration.
>>
Would it be better to take Disgaea before or after I take SMT with World of Chaos?
>>
File: Morphinesf.jpg (19KB, 495x577px) Image search: [Google]
Morphinesf.jpg
19KB, 495x577px
>>50057603
Don't tempt me.

>>50057153
>>50057603
Also, two more questions (sorry about having so many...)

What would I need to buy for a Spirit/Mochirei to basically get Morphine? Memory-Dependent Image along with Conceptual Authority or something else?

And how pissed would Hao be if I used Dead Zone to cover the planet?
>>
>>50057275
Do the Psi Boost Pills work on all your psychic powers, or just your GURPS psychic powers?
>>
>>50057894
Derp. >>50057667 the top one was for you, anon.

Now stop giving me bad hilarious ideas.
>>
Can anyone recommend me some good jumps for politics?

So far I have:

West Wing
Most of the Gundam Jumps
>>
>>50056209
>For I Am The Grim Reaper gets you a commission every time you escort a soul to the afterlife
>Suddenly remember the Sky Palace from Actraiser, which passively collects souls into its blissful interior
Did I just turn Heaven into a turnkey operation?

Even if it does work, I get the feeling this'll get me sent to hell...
>>
>>50057925
Civilization, Populous, Alpha Centauri, literally any TBS jump.
>>
>>50057930
Just go to Asura's Wrath and get control over afterlives. Plus the ability to punch people into the afterlife.
>>
File: asd.jpg (47KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
47KB, 600x300px
I may be go into a touchy subject here Idk (I've been out for quite some time) but I've seen you guys made a League of Legends Jump. Can you guys tell me with what logic you priced the companions? I mean .. why does Tham Kench cost 1000CP. I seriously don't understand the logic behind some of this pricings but admittedly I'm not that familiar with the """lore""", is the frog OP or something?
>>
>>50057983
>the ability to punch people into the afterlife.
Isn't that just killing people? I don't think you need any super-special skill for that, provided you have some enhanced strength.
>>
>>50058002
Okay, that made me laugh. But for reals, it lets you punch people into an afterlife that they can climb out of. So you can do it repeatedly.
>>
>>50058002

Sounds like a "knock you into next week" type of deal, only with the afterlife, and literally.
>>
>>50057991
. He is not A catfish man he is also a respectably powerful crossroads demon.
>>
>>50057974
Populous? That's the one with the magic, right? Basically, I'm going to take the first X-men scenario and need a way to institute large-scale societal reform.
>>
>>50058018
>>50058020
I am pretty sure that type of scam has a name, and is illegal.
>>
>>50057904
General.
>>
>>50057716
If we don't take Day of Infamy as Allies, will they still react to events like Pearl Harbor the same way as they did historically?
>>
>>50057991
>Tham Kench Lore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ynu8OmG4Y

also if he is not lying during his vocal interactions he can move freely through time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CGFQFawlzs
>>
>>50058085
They will, this'll just amplify it.
>>
>>50057473
Presumably nothing. Thats just there so that you have a bit of wiggle room. I suppose you can be a black oni, like hana summons, but as far as I know thats just a fancy paint job.

>>50057603
>turtle shield
That estimation is with the perk, for the record.

>oni shaman
Sure. I'll also throw in one free power rank for each of the Oni upgrade perks (300, 400, 600, 600) that you buy.

>technique of generations
A reminder that this doesn't mean that you have 6000 years of practice, but instead have studied basically every previous shaman fight for ideas on your own style.

>dying
Eh, somewhat. The more emotional the death is, the better. It helps if you get over some emotional baggage while punching your way out of hell.

>Guardian Ghost
I should probably say no, as you will have no use for one, but sure.

>a good element
Biscuits?

>>50057894
>morphine?
Morphine is the nature spirt of a poppy flower, so the AAGA option for 400 cp would be a good starting place.

>hao and dead zone
Very. Very very. Of course, he'd be able to do jack shit about it, so...

I'd be more worried about the xlaws declaring you the antichrist, sending one of their members into space to escape your range, and then using the killsat on you.
>>
>>50058027
What has Olaf more than say .. Poppy, Riven or Trundle? Damn maybe I should just dig into the lore.
>>
>>50057275
Would "wildcard skill", apply to non-combat skills as well? For instance, if I became great at baking pies, would that then translate over to making cakes, as they both fall under "cooking"? (similarly, the "reality bending"?)

Is "perfection of thought" nothing more than saying "you get the equivalent of a huge amount of practice and training frontloaded"? Or is it lifting your potential, giving you somthing you couldn't learn with nothing but practice?
>>
>>50058143
>>Olaf is a decently powerful human warrior

>>Poppy
Poppy is more of a blacksmith And a diplomat then a fighter, most of the combat she did to get her father and hers masterwork hammer to its Royal recipient was done in A disassociative fugue.

>>Riven
Not really a Familiar with them.

>>Trundle
a exceptionally cunning and devious , but otherwise normal troll with a magic hammer. Bear in mind that's cunning and devious for trolls who are not the brightest people to begin with.
>>
>>50058203
>he's actually a Pretty good human warrior
So are Yasuo, Trindamere, Garen or Xin Zhao but they are 100CP while he is 300. Well whatever I'm just going to go full /tg/ and pick the little girl anyway.
>>
>>50058114

Can the Furyoku be used to power other techniques? And what are those spells refered to in Hao's Spellbook? Does magic exist in this world?
>>
>>50058114
>That estimation is with the perk, for the record.
Ah, okay. That makes it somewhat less awesome, but still respectable.

The confusion came from me specifically asking how good they'd /without/, but I'll just scale down from that then.

>Sure. I'll also throw in one free power rank for each of the Oni upgrade perks (300, 400, 600, 600) that you buy.
Sweet. This is gonna be hard to decide... There's already so much stuff I want.

>A reminder that this doesn't mean that you have 6000 years of practice, but instead have studied basically every previous shaman fight for ideas on your own style.
Yeah. Seems good for a S.E.F, considering it's more of a support role.

>I should probably say no, as you will have no use for one, but sure.
Why wouldn't you have an use for them? Loads of shamans seem to use multiple spirits?

>Morphine is the nature spirt of a poppy flower, so the AAGA option for 400 cp would be a good starting place.
Hm, okay. Seems a bit powerful, compared to the wiki's 1800 Reiyoku.

Think I'll pass then... Pseudo-Elemental Warriors it is.

>Very. Very very. Of course, he'd be able to do jack shit about it, so...
So. Tempting. Must resist urge to troll.

>I'd be more worried about the xlaws declaring you the antichrist, sending one of their members into space to escape your range, and then using the killsat on you.
They have non-Shamanpowered ways to get into space?

Oh, and (last question, I promise) what happens if a Spirit takes the secondary variant of Bound? Would they get 1200cp, or just cap out at 600?
>>
File: large.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
For reasons I don't got to mention, I'm proud of you folks for today.

Jump 5: Kamen Rider Heisei

Why even with…any of that fighting in Disgaea? (Well..you seemed like you wanted to be a hero, right? But a hero has to rise to the occasion before he can really get out and bust heads. Besides, it wasn't that bad was it?) No, actually. It was…kind of fun. (Mhm. Besides, you've earned your stripes, so I'm going to let you loose on somewhere really nice.) You were talking about this, yeah.

Ooooo baby. This the whole shebang?
(Yep. Gurongi, Lords, the works.) You're a great gal, you know that. (The best~) [Ain't you two sweet.] <Boss, really?> Shh, Tsunda, you know I'm glad to have you back. <Like it'd be anything else.> Love ya too. <Aa..>

1300/1300
Police - I've been me for long enough, I want to see what it's like to be the boots on the ground. (Not dropping your abilities, though?) Hell no, do I look like a dumbass? Once was enough. (Never say never.) <And sure as hell not if you're leaving me behind again. You're lucky I don't have a heart, cause you would have fuckin' stopped it that time!> Apparently enough of one to catch…

Perks:
Myself(200) - At the end of the day, I'm gonna look on and keep a smile on my face.

Smile(400) - (I feel like this is intentional) Maybe. I mean…Listen, I might be able to put up a brave face, but in the end I have to be able to let people know it'll be okay. I may be the Bulwark, but I've styled myself after Riders for a reason. I'm gonna be the lion the mouse rides upon, and make sure they know wherever they are, someone's watching out for them.

Decision(200)To make sure I follow through on it.

First Responder(0) - I have to be able to show up on time to stop the damn murders from happening for one thing, if I can. I hated that Kiva always came too late. It made him seem kind of…I don't know, toothless. He was just an avenger, not a defender. (What's the difference?) Defenders can be thanked. Avengers can't.
cont
>>
Is there any perk (besides nanomachine shenanigans) that allows cybernetics to regenerate?
>>
File: kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg (89KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg
89KB, 850x566px
>>50058316
I Trust your Aim to be True(0) - Not necessary cause of Savant, but I appreciate the gesture. (Just a formality, I assure you.)

Deep Breath(300) - I'm not gonna fall if I'm needed. I might have the power of the Bulwark but I still need to fight smart against a lot of foes, right? (Of course. Being cocky's always pretty dumb, but it sure is amusing.) In any case, fighting humanity's foes is right where I belong. (Even if they're other humans?) Especially in that case, cause that means they chose to throw away their bonds with others just for their own sakes.

Gear:

Gun (0) - This seems almost kind of unnecessary but sure.
Branding(0) - The Mark of valor, Bulwark Braver's sigil.
G2(200) - …I love my motorcycle, but holy shit I didn't know I needed a killer bike in my life. (You already HAVE a giant penguin mech!) At least I can ride this thing in the streets! The penguin mech's for when I have to slap some bitches down and they're hundreds of feet tall!

I don't think I have to say what I'm doing here, do I? There's some guys who are thinking humanity's a herd animal, like cows to be slaughtered.
Let's show 'em what the wrong end of a bull's horns are like. [Sounds good, boss.] <Use me lots, got it~> No problem~
----------------------------------------------
The following post is Digger attempting to be funny
>>
>>50058316
>I'm proud of you folks for today.
You might have to mention them. Or do you mean you shouldn't for shitstorms?
>>
>>50058331
Just Another Day from Macross, which can be capstone-boosted to improve the regen.
>>
>>50058375
Does it stack with other regen perks?
>>
>>50056125
Some Oni questions:

Can you regain mass you lose by using Oni Daiko if you eat the Onis afterwards? How much energy can you recapture by doing this?

A lot of jumpers don't like messing around with souls, so is there any reason Oni jumpers wouldn't want to eat other Onis? Is there some type of soul destruction involved, or what?
>>
File: 26582-queenandelizabeth-wyxl.png (188KB, 603x300px) Image search: [Google]
26582-queenandelizabeth-wyxl.png
188KB, 603x300px
>>50058361

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's the dark of night, a few days after the awakening of the Gurongi. A bat-like humanoid flies through the night, unaware of a figure tailing him in the darkness. The creature looks down…seems there's a woman on the phone talking, outside an apartment. An easy mark. A similar thought runs through the mind of the man on the motorcycle following him, though not about the woman…He has the motorcycle's usual armaments shut off. He's got an example to make of this one.

"I'm going to call you back, I just got ho-" A scream as the wind knocked the phone out of her hand…A grotesque bat-man swooping in onto her. It raised it's claws to silence her and feed before a hiss left its teeth, flinching at a sudden flash. In a moment, the creature is bathed in a bright light from the headlights of the motorcycle, rolling up with music blaring from a small radio placed onto the side. He picked up a little something on his trip to Disgaea earth, though it took some finding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nf4DhXy9oU

"No, no…Continue."
A figure got off of the motorcycle, his scarf flared in the night air.
"If you got the balls to." A cocky grin under the mask. This was going to be a good night.

>Jumper's face during that entire thing
>>
>>50058034
One of the Harry Potter challenge rewards might help with that.
>>
>>50058159
Yes, and no respectively.

Wildcard Skills works for mundane skills only, but non-combat would probably be things like "Housekeeping" to encompass cooking, keeping the house clean, etc. They're basically packs of GURPS style skills.

Perfection of Thought is a versatility boost, generally. In the GURPS system, the exact effect depends. In Mysticism, it lets you create unspecificed, general prayers, in Magic, it cuts casting time by 60 and lets you cast curses without sympathetic links or magic circles, and in Psionics, it lets you learn outside the narrow original range to pick up stuff like using psionic powers to mess with technology.
>>
>>50057925
YouTube. Become an independent journalist and shape public opinion using crazy out of context powers and the truth.
>>
>>50058331
Zoids has a perk that can help. Also a number of forms of magic can repair things, but that's spells not perks.
>>
File: -M-T-SK232pg16-17.jpg (325KB, 1524x1200px) Image search: [Google]
-M-T-SK232pg16-17.jpg
325KB, 1524x1200px
>>50058278
Gonna say no.

http://shamanking.wikia.com/wiki/Ch%C5%8D-Senjiryakketsu
We got the name wrong, apparently. Fixing.

...Really?

>>50058299
>multiple spirits
The only shamans I can think of who use multiple spirits use tiny spirits, such as the spirits of leafs and twigs. Not even an entire tree. Just a leaf.

>xlaws
Well they have a satellite, so... Presumably the normal people have a way.

>Last question.
I dont believe you

>bound
Given that you just broke the drawback cap with one drawback, lets compromise at 900.

>>50058418
>Oni Daiko
Yes, and all of it.

>souls?
Oni don't technically have souls. They're walking masses of negative emotions. So while thats its own bag of problems, soul death isnt one of them.
>>
>>50058368

Eh, just figured that drawing more attention to it than necessary was a good way to null all the work put in. So don't worry about it. Have this instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In7onlrADkc

may or may not have been the basis for that last post
(Kamen Ridin' dirty)
>>
>>50058487

To gain Furyoku though presumably you need a soul so a Jumper Oni would necessarilly be an ensouled oni right?
>>
Now that more people are around:

Annnyone wanna help workshop up these Phantoms? I have the general ideas for them but no idea what stats or weapons they'll get.

Duende(0): No powers, no nothing, is a weak phantom that only provides the minimum amount of Mana to transform and use magic rings functionally. Has the Duende staff if you take the “PhantoWeapon” option.
Al-Miraj(300): Strong attack, is elementally aspected towards fire, gives the Al-Lance with “PhantoWeapon” and is best at giving mobility or pure damage magic
Nemea(500): Heavy endurance and defense-heavy magic
Lechuza(300): Flight, Mobility, utility magic like Bind or Connect
Karkino(500): Attack and defense mix, focus on slashing with the Phantoweapon
Teumessia(500): Agility, maybe illusions? uncatchable fox
Makara(300): Water focus, movement, maybe AOE
Balor(500): Lasers. So many lasers. Much laser
Cadejo(300): Well rounded, maybe bonus on debuffs
Zhen(300): Fast, fragile, has poisonous tinge to assault magic

WIP Options:

Phantom Mirage: Summon your Phantom like a Stand
Elemental Empowerment: Gain elemental power henshin in addition to the one your phantom comes with
Phantom Limbs: Become more like your Phantom, use your phantom as additional ‘spirit’ limbs with their elemental
PhantoWeapon: Summon a weapon based on and empowered directly by your Phantom
PhantoMachine: Gain a motorcycle that can combine with your Phantom to gain new mobility and powers
PhantoRise(0): Able to summon the Phantom to defend your mind from outside invaders
PhantoTime: It’s Drago-Time but for your Phantom
Phantom Ring: A ring power you can use basically at-will without needing to scan
Phantom Pain: Use Phantom to attack other’s minds and souls
(Un)Sealed Sorrow: Either seal an enslaved Phantom or enslave a Sealed phantom.
>>
File: ano.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ano.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
>>50058487
>The only shamans I can think of who use multiple spirits use tiny spirits, such as the spirits of leafs and twigs. Not even an entire tree. Just a leaf.
...Uh, the Patch? Like, Silva with his five Spirits? Whole bunch of people in the shaman fights too (Granted they seem to get stomped a lot, but still).

There's even a perk for it in the Patch tree.

>I dont believe you
I'm sorry, I can't help it.

>Given that you just broke the drawback cap with one drawback, lets compromise at 900.
That sounds great to me. Besides, now I will /have/ to form my Oversoul with it, and form a Shrine-spiritmecha

How far away can I go from the Medium? And would Three Seconds increase that by another 200, as a mandatory drawback?

...That should finally be all then. Hopefully.
>>
>>50058487
>They're walking masses of negative emotions
Would it be correct to say that they're driven more by instinct than anything else? If that's the case, then consuming them probably isn't a pick deal, ethically speaking.

With that, a tentative build is

>Oni (900)
>Conceptual Authority (Anger) (300)
>Oni Daiko (Free)
>Just A Kid (Free)
>Smell For Power (150)
>Purify This (-50)
>Super Ogre (-350)
>Night Parade of 100 Demons (50)
>Then 50 CP on something else, I don't know

This is very much a gambling build. Night Parade of 100 Demons means that I'm going to be in the middle of a buffet that's trying to eat me every week, much like a sushi-lover who's jumped into a shark tank, so I figure that by the time the story starts in 5 years, I'll either have ended my chain, or be a really fucking big deal as far as Oni go. Having conceptual authority over anger when I'm a mass of negative emotions who's fighting masses of negative emotions with relative frequency will probably be pretty handy.
>>
>>50058607
Maybe Nemea (who focuses on defense) should get an upgraded PhantoRise, which focuses on defending the mind?
>>
>>50058530
A oni as a shaman works on fiat.

>>50058610
>multiple spirits
Thats a fair point.

>how far?
No range limit. Fairly close to actually form the OS though.

>Three seconds.

Yes.

Dammit, what even is the drawback cap these days?

>>50058619
>instinct
The lower ranking ones, yes. They get smarter - if not exactly wiser - as they rank up.

>Build
YAY!

And yes, thats a heavy gamble. Granted, you picked up all four of the rank up perks, so you automatically start at the top of the food chain, so its a bit in your favor. Cho-Oni don't occur naturally outside of hell, so thats even more in your favor.
>>
>>50058688

If we take Ascent out of hell as an oni, can we eat the oni/demons in hell?
>>
>>50058688
>you picked up all four of the rank up perks
Actually, I only picked up 3. I'm missing Demons Out, I figured Conceptual Authority would provide more Oomph.

Would I be better off with Demons Out+the Kanabo+200 CP of something else, maybe Combat Training and/or Old Fashioned Fighting Spirit?
>>
File: DEAAAAAATH.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DEAAAAAATH.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>50058688
>Dammit, what even is the drawback cap these days?

Seems to be 2400.

IF you're absolutely suicidal, go Spirit/Mochirei, and take:
>Bound (variant),
>Three Seconds
>Singular Reincarnation
>An Army Of Me, Myself, And I
>Jumper Must Die Challenge

I... I'm not going to see it's necessarily a death sentence. But it looks like it very, very probably is a death sentence.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Now to finish my build...
>>
>>50058688

What is the starting Furyoku for an oni?
>>
>>50058812
If you can't jack me off, you're not a real Jumper.

Get to it, anon. I want to see those hands working it.
>>
>>50058718

Would you just fucking die already? The entire time you've been talking to yourself, screaming at everyone, fuckin' acting like because nobody bothered actually dealing with you that means you're right

Here, here's your fucking (you). Stop trying to piggyback off of my shit, stop trying to turn this into your personal shitbox. You're a fucking stain on this place. You want the shit replaced, be better. You want your voice heard, make it worth hearing. Until then: Fuck off, your opinion literally means jack shit in the eyes of anyone who actually has half a damn mind.

Die.
>>
>>50058830
You know how bad feeding is, dude.
>>
>>50058831
I'm sorry, sounds like you're not doing your fucking job.

Get those hands moving. Feel free to use a little tongue, I'm going soft and at this rate you'll never earn your Jumper credentials.
>>
File: 1477007625428.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1477007625428.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>>50058837

I've spent 3 entire threads been trying to avoid feeding. I fuckin' draw the line at someone directly trying to drag me into this shit.
>>
>>50058863
This is like the villain bragging about his weakness because he thinks he's already won.
>>
What Disgaea features should I get to be a Magic Knight knock off?
>>
>>50058903

Magic Knight as in a knight that casts?

Probably either Weapon Master/Magic or Armor Knight/Magic depending on offense/defense inclinations
>>
>>50058892

Not sure I understand, doc.
>>
>>50058919
No, a Magic Knight of Tir Na Nog.
>>
I don't understand why fa/the/guys are so incredulous of for people. I mean, it's not that hard to stay in shape, especially if you're a NEET.

It gets a bit harder if you have a job with shitty hours, but still.
>>
>>50058929

Oh. Transforming Hero/magic with a focus in the element of your choosing? They seem to be straight up henshin heroes.
>>
>>50058924
I think he's saying that you told them why you got involved, and therefore how to bait you.
>>
File: What am i reading.gif (952KB, 393x273px) Image search: [Google]
What am i reading.gif
952KB, 393x273px
>>50058948
>are so incredulous of for people
>>
>>50058739
Go for it.

>>50058756
Apparently I can't count, then. Combat training would probably be useful if you intend to try and act like a shaman, yeah, as it provides a small amount to actual practice - and success - at making an oversoul.

Demons out could go both ways, as the Oni it summons aren't loyal to you, but could make for a good mid battle snack. Don't rely on it though.

>>50058785
Lets see,
Bound variant - 900.
Three seconds - 200 (1100)
singular reincarnation - 300 (1100) ordinary drawback, breaks cap, not counted.
An Army Of Me, Myself, And I 500 - (1600)
Jumper Must Die Challenge 500 - (2100)
Night Parade of 1000 Demons 400 - (2200) becomes mandatory with Reishi, net gain of 100 cp.

So 2200 cp.

And yes, kinda a death sentence, given that the majority of that cp comes from powerless drawbacks. Ironically, JMDC and AAOMMAI don't make each other much more dangerous, as you've already lost your powers to SR.

>>50058798
About equal to a normal person, so the default amount.
>>
>>50058974
*fit people.

God fucking dammit.
>>
File: 1447558285970.gif (328KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1447558285970.gif
328KB, 1000x773px
>>50058967

>lose your temper once
>suddenly that's your forever weakness

I mean, okay.
It's not like I'm a human being with pattern recognition and the ability to tell when this extremely unsubtle fucker is baiting.
Sure.
>>
>>50059012
Well scroll up, he just got a few posts deleted, hopefully he's done for the night. If not, he can be mocked for ban-dodging.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>50058948
>mfw lost forty pounds in less than a year just from getting a job and not sitting on my ass all day.

I may still be a big dude, but at least I'm no longer a big fat fuck.
>>
>>50059030
And yet the 'suck' my dick comments are still there.
>>
File: 1422479849761.gif (52KB, 380x263px) Image search: [Google]
1422479849761.gif
52KB, 380x263px
Thank you based Mods! Shitposter BTFO!
>>
File: roxyalsosmug.png (120KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
roxyalsosmug.png
120KB, 500x327px
>>50059030

Seems so. Apologies for that, I've just been trying my damndest to clean things up however I can but holy shit it's a persistent thing.
>>
>>50058718
>So why does Red get a free pass in dragging down the quality of this place?
Mostly because people are so annoyed by you that they refuse to criticize Red in any way. Ironically your crusade against her has only strengthened her.
>>
>>50059051
Well, yeah. But I was mainly referring to desk jobs which have shitty hours and still have you sitting on your ass.

Also, you're usually not getting a "balanced workout".
>>
>>50059062
Excuse me, I was demanding a handjob, not a blowjob. There's a difference, and shitposter was shameful on both accounts so his Jumper credentials are as a result revoked.
>>
File: 1402501468680.jpg (59KB, 335x329px) Image search: [Google]
1402501468680.jpg
59KB, 335x329px
>>50059092
We have an internal affairs committee now?

Does this mean the moon has an actual restraining order against me now
>>
>>50059051
>I may still be a big dude
For me, anon?
>>
>>50059092
And that's why everyone needs to pick up a Hekatonkheir alt-form in their chain.
>>
>>50059133
what moon?
>>
>>50059092
Doubting your ability to survive 2000 cp worth of drawbacks, especially when one of those is a powerless drawback, makes you a poor jumper?

High standards man. Do you even belong here, instead of in the 4chan pass users only, platinum edition jumpchain thread? Seriously, go there and not here.
>>
>>50059133
Yes. And compared to the other court orders and such, this one is actually being enforced.
>>
>>50059133
Yes, you have been banned from going near moons for some time now. Your flagrant dismissal of these bans is currently under review.
>>
>>50059141
Yes, especially for you.
>>
>>50057914
This idea fits with Native American shamans tho.

You know you want to do it
>>
>>50058948
>Wasting multiple hours on a serious /fit/ style workout.
>Not hard and annoying.
Nah it's a waste of time. Losing weight takes riding a bike for twenty minutes or not eating, but actually FITNESS is bullshit.
>>
File: Brethren Moons.jpg (167KB, 936x724px) Image search: [Google]
Brethren Moons.jpg
167KB, 936x724px
>>50059133
Could have been worse. The Moon could have called its brothers for help.
>>
>>50059194
>t. hambeast Red
>>
File: tmp_1760-raw1206126433.gif (3MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1760-raw1206126433.gif
3MB, 498x280px
>>50059182
>>
>>50059202
Hey look, you did end up ban dodging.
>>
>>50058948
It's just modern western society in general. We've gotten so used to being fat schmucks who constantly shove thousands of extra calories down our throats that we're amazed at people who are mildly fit.

And really all it takes to be a god compared to the average slub walking down the street is eat a semi-reasonable quantity of semi-balwnced food and go to the gym 3 times a week (if you actually use the damn time efficiently at the gym instead of walking on a treadmill for ten minutes and then curling 10 lbs.)
>>
>>50059194
That's why I said it's easier for NEETs.
>>
>>50059172
Except that anon's post was such:

>If you can't beat that, you're not a real jumper.
>>
>>50059219
Wait.

God damn my grammar today. English why are you such a fuck of a language.
>>
>>50059194
Breh. If you just Dead, Squat, and Bench consistently, you'll be in pretty damn good shape.
>>
>>50058607
Let's see. Nemea should have some sort of cloak that can be used to defend with, with the hand scanner thing (what is that called, again?) being a clasp at the shoulder. Lechuza are bird ghost women, so maybe feather-shaped throwing knives? Have a brace of them mounted on the hip, put the hand scanner there. Karkino should have a scissor weapon, naturally. Not sure what weapon to use for Teumessia. It's a wily and elusive creature, so maybe a flexible weapon like a spear or seven-section staff? Not sure. The Makara is a chimera, mixing terrestrial and aquatic, so how about a paired weapon? Sword and shield, maybe. Balor is obviously a big laser gun. I don't have any ideas for Cadejo. Zhen feels right to have a bow and arrows, for some reason.
>>
>>50059234
So yes, hours of complex routines like I said. That's not worth it. Staying skinny is all you need.
>>
Report and ignore, people. It's not hard, and sometimes it even works.
>>
>>50059290
Complaining about workouts isn't bait though
>>
A few minor changes.

Is it drive ready yet?
>>
>>50059257
>hours of complex routines
45-60 minutes of three incredibly straightforward workouts three times a week. I'd you can't handle that, then you definitely do /need/ some more exercise. And probably to go back to school if that's complex.
>>
>>50058989
Oh, right. Reishi's got a mandatory drawback too.

Hm. Almost tempted to take it, but attracting a whole bunch of Oni to my shrine seems like something I'd have a /bad time/ with.

>>50059189
...It would be hilarious, yes. But I don't think I can take it as Ekemental Aspect?

>>50059298
Would Light or Fertility, be valid Elements?

I need to know whether I'll praise the sun, or embarass my shaman buddy when he has to explain what I'm the spirit of.
>>
>>50059299
I'd rather engage in my hobbies than all that, anon.
>>
>>50059235

I appreciate it, anon.
>>
>>50059436
Light is an element, fertility is a concept. You'd need conceptual authority for that one.
>>
>>50059460
But anon, if you exercise, not only will you feel better on general, but you'll also be able to engage in a wider variety of hobbies.

Also, you'll probably live longer, so you'll have a greater net time to do so.
>>
>>50059512
I can't remember stuff well, can existing spirits evolve into a new form in some way?

Is Morphine spirit of all the somethin-flowers or just one and there is a ton of ones similar to her?
>>
>>50059298
can you take Conceptual Authority more than once?
>>
>>50059529
Just one flower.

Koroko is technically a human spirit, who somehow became a nature spirit via the help of another one. So yes, it's possible. Hard though.

>>50059534
Sure. It's a capstone though, so its a bit pricey.
>>
>>50059298
Can I take magic as my Conceptual Authority?
>>
>>50059563
Gonna say no. Magic in series is Furyoku, so having that as a CA doesn't work very well for the sake of balance. Go for 'teaching' or 'learning' or 'wizardry' or something similar.
>>
>>50059298

What does Mu-Mumyouyaku do exactly? I'm having difficulty understanding the description.
>>
>>50059521
Don't bother anon, at most you'll just make the post-New Years influx worse.
>>
>>50059562
Query BLADE

What should we expect if we try to OS the spirit of an artifact, with the artifact itself? In my case I'm considering Importing Excalibur as a Tskukumogami, and then OS it's Spirit with the Sword as it's Medium.

What could I expect in your opinion aside from a high affinity between the Spirit and the Medium? Also, any suggestions on a Conceptual Authority for the Holy Sword?
>>
>>50059562
So there can be shitloads of Morphine flying around?

A Great a Elemental Spirit of Flowers/Plants is just giant Morphine
>>
>>50059521
>engage in a wider variety of hobbies
This assumes that everyone is interested in all hobbies, or that having too many hobbies is a good thing.
>>
File: 1431523092699.jpg (19KB, 302x218px) Image search: [Google]
1431523092699.jpg
19KB, 302x218px
>Importing your Entomophobic companion as an Aburame in Naruto
>#JustJumperThings
>>
>>50059633
It's basically antimagic. Or, the closest thing the setting has to it.

>>50059645
In that specific case, I'd imagine you get something like excalibur morgan. In fate/, excalibur is basically a laser sword that launches the energy. excalibur morgan on the other hand, holds onto that energy so you can hit people with it multiple times.

A giant sword, basically. With a surprisingly low Furyoku cost. And the option of suddenly firing lasers.

>>50059664
Theoretically yes, but Morphine has be the guardian ghost for lysergs family for several generations. She's far from a standard model.
>>
File: tmp_1760-maxresdefault603061886.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1760-maxresdefault603061886.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
How often do you host events, /jc/?
>>
>>50059779
Yes. Morphine is different from a normal spirit in that she was passed down for generations, but she's still a poppy flower spirit.

And am I the only one who actually thought that while her Angel form due to fusing with all Angel Spirits in anime was... Interesting it also did not fit at all?
>>
>>50059813
what your jump isnt one long pubcrawl mixed with a holywar?
>>
File: 1477985095366.jpg (66KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
1477985095366.jpg
66KB, 600x668px
>>50059512
Fair enough. I think I'll just go with Light then, and stack the benefits of the perks.

>>50059562
>Sure. It's a capstone though, so its a bit pricey.
Ack. Okay, this is it then. Dropped some stuff for a second Authority.

Spirit / Mochirei [100]
Reiyoku: 640,000 (9x improved) [450] Big Numbers! Mostly because I'm vain! I don't remember what that actually does, apart from "needs strong shaman" and "big numbers = strong".
>perks:
Shamanism [Free]
Laid Back [50]
Hitodama Mode [Free]
Old Fashioned Fighting Spirit [Free]
Memory-dependent image [100]
Forced Possession [150]
Elemental Aspect - Light [200]
Conceptual Authority - Light [300]
Conceptual Authority - Fertility [300]
items:
Battle Outfit [50]
Mortuary Tablet [Free]
>companions:
Shaman Buddy [Free]
Team Jumper Hotsprings [Free] Fire & Earth for Team Volcano.
Team Jumper Hotsprings [200] Rain, Thunder, and Wind for Team Storm.
Shaman Eugenics Fiance [200]
>drawbacks:
Three Seconds [+200]
Bound (variant - Shrine) [+900] Don't worry, I still have the truck from last time I was bound to a shrine!

So, I'm some kind of Spirit of Light? Probably revered as a sun god somewhere... And also a god of fertility.

Because why not? Also, I look fucking amazing. Pic not all that related on that.

And, uh, somehow I have a fiancee. For... some reason. I'M A GHOST, PEOPLE.

>Shaman Buddy: 800
Drop-In [Free]
Furyoku Level: 20,000 (three times improved) [300] To get /some/ ability to OS me, starting out.
Shamanism [Free]
Armor Oversoul [400]
Laid Back [Free]
Safety Is That Way [Free]
Paperwork [Free]
Out Of Context Medium - Importing the Sun-Spear [100]

Shaman pal! Needs some training, but we've got time.

>Shaman Eugenics Fiance
Shamanism [Free]
Shikigami [Free]
100% Gattai [Free]
Traditional Shamanism [Free]
Exorcism [100]
Onmyoji [200]
Itako [200]

Wait, what? No, /HE/ needs training, I'm fine with radiant spirit power.

...Alright, dear. I'll do my push-ups.
>>
YJ_Anon, if you're here, I have a question for you. If I take the Shadow Form power, can I choose to become corporeal/physical while still being a shadow whenever I want, or is that only possible in light? I like the idea of being a living shadow.
>>
Still on a bit of an imaging jumps kick. There's one more in the pipeline then it'll be a while before I get to another one.
>>
File: S.O.F.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
S.O.F.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>50059298
>>50059863
And the rest of the gang!

>Team Jumper Hotsprings (Volcano):
A Normal Family [Free]
Furyoku Level: 2,500 [Free]
Shamanism [Free]
Normal Person Skills [Free]
Not-so-normal-person skills [Free]
Muscle Memory [100]
Why Can’t We Be Friends? [200]
Guardian Ghost [Free]
Above Average Ghostly Ally - Petty God [400]
Anon-pedia [Free]

>Team Jumper Hotsprings (Storm):
Shaman Lineage [Free]
Furyoku Level: 5,000 (once improved) [Free]
Shikigami [Free]
100% Gattai [Free]
Nature Manipulation [200]
Guardian Ghost [Free]
Above Average Ghostly Ally - Petty God [400]
Family Support [Free]
Mid Tier Medium [100]

>Guardian Ghost x5
Reiyoku Level: 1,250 [Free]
Hitodama Mode [Free]
Mortuary Tablet [Free]
Just A Kid [100]
Stalking Spirit [200]

I'm thinking these are a set of dead ninjas?

>Above Average Ghostly Ally - Petty God x5
Reiyoku Level: 640,000 (nine times improved) [200]
Hitodama Mode [Free]
Elemental Aspect - Fire/Earth/Rain/Thunder/Wind [200]
Conceptual Authority - Fire/Earth/Rain/Thunder/Wind [300]
Mortuary Tablet [Free]

And here we go, one set of ridiculously powerful Elemental Spirits.
>>
>>50059886
Awesome.
>>
>>50059886
Forgot to say that there are no changes, unless I put a comma in somewhere or something else of that nature.

>>50059899
Thanks.
>>
>>50059900
Ban dodger.
>>
Has anyone claimed a Silent Hill jump?
>>
>>50059941
One-Armed Anon, long ago.

He's quit since then due to getting fed up with anyone and everyone's shit, so if you want to take a stab at it go for it.
>>
Since when does 4chan have page redirecting spam adds?

Also did any of you companion SCP-10101? He actually killed 682 and has the power of being totally awesome.
>>
>>50059953
>due to getting fed up with anyone and everyone's shit

I call bullshit on this.
>>
>>50059953
Ah, man that sucks. He and Wakfu were two of the first people I interacted with when I came here.

It was sad to see him go.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
Oh hey this talk about Captain SNES jump made me read the comic, very interesting and now let's see how Alex will get out of pi-

>Last page
>Last update on Beginning of September
>MFW
>>
>>50059962
Since Hiro the scam artist took over
>>
>>50059863
>Big Numbers!
Well, amongst other things, as long as you have a shaman capable of supporting you, you could literally bitchslap hao with that level of power. He has more than your shaman, but the SOF only has half of yours.
>>
>>50059953
What other jumps did One Armed Anon make?
>>
Has anyone claimed Big Hero 6?
>>
>>50060007
No. Go ahead, anon.
>>
>>50060007
I don't think so, have fun with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 600x739px
>>50059962
Since last week.

Fucking Hiroshimoot
>>
File: tmp_1760-Gogo-1647159480.png (195KB, 429x673px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1760-Gogo-1647159480.png
195KB, 429x673px
>>50060017
I don't understand how not.
>>
>>50060024
It'll be amusing if Hiro sinks 4ch, and antired is forced to go to SB to spam.
>>
>>50059994
Bloody Roar, Van Helsing, Killing Bites (one he admitted to being slightly ashamed of), Terra Formars (one he hates the IP of but wanted to update).

had a decent-sized list of jumps claimed, but then assholes like >> 50059990 finally got to him after months of bullshit.

>>50059978
Quite frankly, it's how you know this place is going to shit. Decent people giving up on it and finding something better to do with their time.
>>
>>50060007
Nope.

"Nanomachines, Hiro!"
>>
>>50060044
What makes you think he's not from SB in the first place?
>>
>>50060056
... For all the idiocy I think the 4chan-SB conflict of /jc/ is, at this point I'd not be fucking surprised given how BRELLIN of all people is a "voice of reason" over there.
>>
>>50060052
They're not even close to nanomachines, though. Maaaybe centimachines?
>>
>>50060050
A jumpmaker did come back recently.
>>
>>50059993
Right. And while five years isn't a long time to train. Furyoku training is done by getting close to death, one of the reasons Hao's so powerful being his reincarnating...

Meaning as long as I have a /very/ dedicated (as in, literally willing to repeatedly die for it) Shaman, I should be able to do some pretty cool stuff.

...According to the Three Seconds drawback, my Shaman buddy should be able to hold an oversoul for six hours, though he'd take damage?

Does that mean I could bitchslap Hao within those hours already, or do I need to train with him to get his Furyoku a whole lot higher?
>>
>>50060068
Brellin's not so bad, apart from that brief period of insanity in regards to Overlord.
>>
>>50060038
Eh, 4.5/10.
>>
>>50060081
Aren't they out right called nanomachines though?
>>
>>50060056
He was sadly here long before SB became significant to us.
>>
>>50059993
I don't understand Neo Shamanism. So we grant an item a soul making it sapient?
>>
>>50060092
He's a bigger powermonger than Tera / Bancho, to the point of deliberately mis-interpreting text for maximum benefit like Adarx.
>>
>>50060092
Well, he's mainly polite and reasonable, but seems to have spontaneous periods of insanity (which is in large part due to an entirely different philosophy over there).
>>
>>50060092
Brellin suffers from tunnel vision where they end up convinced that there's only one way to do things.
>>
>>50060121
>a bigger powermonger than Tera / Bancho

So, the average poster in this thread?
>>
>>50060151
Fuck off IRC dramafag
>>
>>50060121
Eh, I see him powergame as much as he acts as a "voice of reason". It's just everyone over there has names, so we see everything, good and bad; all the bad shit here is usually blamed on a few bad apples, and there's no way to prove otherwise.
>>
>>50060151
I sincerely hope I get the chance to bitch-slap you in real life.

I don't know the possible contexts or reasons. But if I bitch-slap someone in the near future, I hope in some way you're the target.
>>
>>50060151
Please die slowly and painfully.
>>
>>50060151
Fuck. You.

I'm out. Done. Gratz, you win. Another jumpmaker gone.

Maybe I'll calm down in a few hours and think this place is worth a fifteenth chance. Maybe not.

But I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say: Fuck. You.
>>
>>50060202
Nuclear war with Russia IS starting to sound more and more appealing.
>>
>>50060091
Well, you can try, but since has has more furyoku, he's likely to pull a one winged angel and just dump more of his in. so getting your shaman more is a good plan.

>>50060109
Pretty much, yeah. Think of it as a soul powered AI.

>>50060236
Can you at least come into the IRC on occasion to say hi?
>>
>>50060092
He intended to create a drawback in one of his other jumps that would permanently follow you through future jumps if you took it. He needed to be talked out of this, and still wishes he could have done it.
>>
File: Farewell.jpg (233KB, 1600x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Farewell.jpg
233KB, 1600x1046px
>>50060236
I'll miss you.
>>
>>50060236
IT"S ONE FUCKING FAGGOT!
>>
>>50060241
We had our best period in /jc/ back in the early 200s 300s, when people were just focused on making jumps, and every 100 threads or so we'd have a large dump of jumps together.

Now people are lazy, jumpmakers are few, and most people are more content with posting dramashit instead of actually jumping.
>>
>>50060236
Godspeed, TopHat. I wish you success in whatever you choose to do.

Truly, this is a sad day.
>>
>>50060089
Who?
>>
>>50060236
When will you people realize this is basically giving him a blowjob? He wants exactly what you're doing.
>>
Honestly I'm just sad that all it takes to enrage people here is a vague mention of Red, some events, and some kind of conflict between power-wankers and nerf-whores.
>>
>>50060236
Don't come back. You'll be a much happier person if you stay away from this bullshit.

Take me with you.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_that_broke_the_camel%27s_back

This has been going on for thousands of threads now. People are allowed to get tired of bullshit and there will always be a breaking point for a person.

Accept it.
>>
>>50060254
Is Reiryoku the only measure of a strength of spirit? Like, is a spirit with ten times reiryoku of other going to always win or it depends on Shaman?

Can an Oni have more human-like proportions or appearance? What are the plants, by which I assume you mean buildings not actual plants, in Missing Continent based on?
>>
>>50060236
Sad to see you go and hope to see you again.

Also to anyone else who decides to leave in the future, please don't make this kind of post, it's like giving Shitpost-kun a blowjob.
>>
I think what's annoying, shitposter-kun, is that people won't just ignore you. They have to actually be told to do so.
>>
>>50060314
Every time this starts happening you start making this kind of post. You shitpost then pretend to be encouraging about them leaving being a good decision. It's just part of your cancer.
>>
>>50060302
Red actually makes jumps, and is therefore a valued member of this community.

You on the other hand, are a walking pile of shit, the likes of which mike rowe would go near.
>>
>>50060337
I don't know why people still let him bother them? All they have to do is recognize he's worthless,and then he has NO power. So why give him any emotional investment?

Also, I've noticed that jumpmakers always freak out the most whenever he tries IRC drama. Why is that in particular so effective?
>>
>>50060349
Don't respond, BLADE. You're just encouraging him.
>>
>>50060321
I don't even ever normally respond to you, but I have to say: I just literally cannot even fathom you. I legitimately cannot understand how you find this to be the best use of your time.

And what's more, you're basically the most consistent poster here. It's just baffling beyond belief that you have this much dedication to this. I'm simultaneously impressed by you and feel really bad for you.
>>
>>50060349
Don't feed. Don't. Goddamn. Feed.
>>
>>50060349
Is it possible to actually do the Anime thing in SK jump and combine guardian spirits of other willing people with your own guardian spirit, like the Angel Morphine thing?
>>
>>50060306
This guy has apparently had enough dedication to go at it for over a year, and despite other people telling him to stop his annoying tendencies, he still feels like he needs to be Chris-chan and continue his rampant autism.

It's like living with Chris-chan for a year, joined at the hip. If he at least tripped people could just ignore him, but he doesn't even have the courtesy to do that. It's even worse when you consider that instead of doing anything productive like writing up a jump, all he "contributes" is his autism for some anonymous person over the internet.
>>
>>50060351
Because it's somebody in the IRC not owning up to the bullshit - which implies a degree of betrayal of trust.
>>
>>50060362
I still think it's the MGE fuck. He's decided to wast years and ruin his own life just because he couldn't make a shitty porn jump.
>>
>>50060351
>All they have to do is recognize he's worthless,and then he has NO power.
recent events prove otherwise.
>>
>>50060371
Why don't they ban anyone they can't identify from the IRC?
>>
>>50060292
Reborn and Cracker_Jack. UncleDante showed up for like an hour and disappeared again.
>>
I mean, he just keeps shitposting, ban dodging and spamming threads either way every chance he gets with some irrelevant bullshit. There's not really much anyone can do about him since no matter what, at least one person bites the bait (or he just samefags as answering himself) and then the "Stop Feeding Him" posts start. He's like an immortal gnat you can't swat, accelerating thread death and increasing salt whenever he's awake since he doesn't really have anything better to do.
>>
>>50060384
Because then it turns into a witch hunt, which those go over SO well. And that just gives more fuel for the asshole in particular, and you get indignant and insulted anons / namefags spewing their vitriol all over thread.
>>
>>50060404
He's already ruining the fucking thread, crashing the IRC, and running people off! What fucking more do you need to be proactive?
>>
>>50060351
>I've noticed that jumpmakers always freak out the most whenever he tries IRC drama

Because jumpmakers are more attached to this place generally than jumpers are. Long before antired-Chris-chan showed up, we already had a community that worked to make jumps together. It's just the natural progression of any hobby - we've reached the point where people who don't even care about the hobby at all have shown up and decided they wanted to get some kicks out of harassing people online.

The original jumpmakers would much rather separate and distance themselves, but it's impossible.
>>
>>50060351
Because many people see the IRC as a place of higher conduct, which is in large part due to the superficial accountability between it's posters. People post there consistently and civilly, so when someone posts IRC business in the thread, it shows that the people in there can't be trusted as much as they'd like to believe.

Also, he's really obvious. It's always the same inflammatory shit over and over and over again. It's literally like a flashing sign that says ,"Lookit me Im The shitpostirrer!1!!!"
>>
>>50060292
Lycoris.
>>
>>50060361
>>50060363
Sorry, sorry. I just lost it for a minute there. And lets be honest, it did need saying

>>50060317
Bit of both. A shaman only has so much furyoku to work with, but a weak spirit can only handle so much before making an OS doesnt work, and the same problem in the other direction.

>>50060368
Please do not attempt unless you have at least one or two genius perks from prior jumps. Beyond that, sure?
>>
File: dresdentvtimage_7908.png (146KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
dresdentvtimage_7908.png
146KB, 264x400px
Question for CreepyPasta jump, can we change the basic appearance of the Eldritch Suit? I want more of a coat-hat deal.
>>
>>50060362
Maybe this is the some bored programming student's attempt to make a shitposting bot. It would explain how it hasn't lost the will to live, yet.
>>
>>50060292
Several actually Dirge has returned in recent history and SoAnon even more recently. Reborn has also come back fairly recently and is in the process of drastically improving his jumps.

Also while I don't think Cracker Jack truly left he showed up for the first time in quite a while in recent threads.

With the number of people who have left and how many have returned this place has become rather bittersweet.
>>
>>50060439
You should have it always look like you're wearing a hat at first glance, but it vanishes whenever people interact with you.
>>
>>50060450
This is an actual photograph of your fat ass, correct?
>>
>>50060439
>>50060459
Tell them whenever they ask about it that it's rude to wear a hat indoors.
>>
>>50060432
Can a spirit's Reiryoku improve past starting amount too?

As for combining, yes. If I attempt to do it without genius perks I will end up with that one time where Ryo Faust and Yoh combined their Oversouls... By having Eliza ride Yamato no Orochi while handling the sword. Which turned out to be less than practical
>>
Someone needs to join the 4chan IRC and point out a consistent campaign of harassment, flaming, spamming, samefagging, and shitposting going on here. He's broken many global rules without punishment, so forcing the issue with the staff can potentially move their hand towards a perma-ban or range ban.
>>
>>50060487
>implying they would actually do anything

Good luck getting that couch full of cocks to do anything.
>>
>>50060475
Yes, it can. I can't find any information on HOW, but it can. I'd say it would increase some for every new OS you make with the spirit.
>>
>>50060502
I have gotten them to do things before, it's not impossible.

>>50060510
All of those things are actually against the rules, skidmark.
>>
>>50060487
People get banned and warned for reporting him.

It's already been proven that the fucker has a degree of mod privileges.
>>
>>50060432
Three Seconds... Just puts our Oversoul time at few hours? Or you mean we can take the drawback multiple times or...

I am having trouble understanding it
>>
>>50060094
>ratings
kek.

Also, bitch i'll fite u.
>>
>>50060535
Under normal circumstances, the shaman could hold an OS 24/7. if there is too much of a difference however, then the time limit can get extremely small. One person canonically can only hold it for three seconds.

I should probably make those numbers smaller though.
>>
>>50060523
I am looking at Bound. And I just can't stop laughing at being a Mochirei of Conceptual Affinity of Time, bound to a Road Roller
>>
>>50060575
Well thats an amusing picture.
>>
>>50060581
You know what you are? The opposite of me.

You know what I am? The physical embodiment of human perfection.
>>
>>50060567
Global rule #6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Nothing about jumpmaker drama is informative or high quality. Also global rule #3, which mentions no flaming is to be posted anywhere outside of /b/. If this guy starting drama wants to do it so bad, he can make a jc thread in /b/.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50054324
Screenshots from the Space Captain Garlock movie

>>50056209
Drawbacks: Travel Guide, They're All After The Same Thing, Except You! (1400)

Travel Guide (1300)

Dia de Muertos (Free)
Sales Experience (Free)
For I Am The Grim Reaper (1100)
Green Trigger Finger (500)
Point-and-Click Protagonist (200)
Collapsible Scythe (Free)
The Records (100)
Big Bands, Bebop and Bones (0)

The Holders were banished to the dark corners of the Earth, their unifier shot dead by the dark mirrors of two brothers. The righteous dead were ripped from Death's grasp and rose up against Fear. Rapture was summoned to fight the Crawling Chaos, as I smote it from behind with the force of an exploding universe.

And then I woke up and realised I had a shitton of paperwork to file.

So uh.

I did that.

Crazy, crazy decade. Bastard got away AGAIN. I guess it's...almost comforting to have to deal with mundane corruption and bureaucracy, in an otherwise nice afterlife. I'm here to give everyone what they deserve, and that's what I'ma do. Better ask those demon beavers to BE VERy considerate to my clients.

I keep poking objects suspiciously, though. It'll be a while before I work out all the paranoia from dealing with Holders.

I wonder how badly portals will mess up the afterlife travel agency service thing.

I wonder whether getting Yuuka to see if it's possible to make a flower minigun was a bad idea.

I wonder whether my colleagues are giving me all those weird looks because I showed up to work with a double-bladed hula-scythe, or because my halo's tilted.

>>50060094
>>50060541
6/10 after a couple of beers, dim lighting and too much dance music
>>
>>50060567
>25:05
>>50060583
>26:14

Hmm...
>>
>>50060671
Yes, good for you, you've noticed he's samefagging like a complete toolbox.
>>
>>50060603
Wait. Archangels of X-Laws are spirits of cars accomplished through In-Jump Equivalent of Neo Shamanism... FUSED with summoned spirits of real Archangels, giving a mecha angel spirit. Permanent fusion and high Reiryoku.

I NOW KNOW WHAT I MUST DO!
>>
>>50060639
>spoiler
Hey buddy. I just want you to know I'm buying a ticket straight to Hong Kong so I bitch-slap you personally.
>>
>>50060630
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community
I don't think anyone in the history of 4chan has followed this rule.
>>
>>50060432
What about the questions about Oni bit? I want to become... Kamen Rider Oni
>>
>>50060689
Chicks dig giant oversouls.
>>
>>50060717
Dude, just wait for Heisei. Kamen Rider Hibiki gives you that and smooth jazz.
>>
>>50060758
Anon no.

I want to be ONI with appearance of a Kamen warrior monstrous humman
>>
>>50060717
Oni already look human-ish. It's mostly just a size thing. Kidmode should solve that.
>>
>>50060236
>>50060254
>>50060261
>>50060264
>>50060281
>>50060308
>>50060328
It's a nice day outside, and I just went to the corner store and got myself some lunch. That let me calm down enough to remember that I have had fun here, and there have been good times. I'm very sorry for giving in to the shitposter earlier, and will do my best to ignore him in the future. For now, at least, I will still be here, trying to get better at imaging jumps, and also writing them on occasion.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 340x255px
>>50060798
Blade No. I want Shonen protag body proportions and head size not bigger than my whole body
>>
>>50060814
That is very good to hear, it would be sad to lose you.
>>
>>50060814
Glad to hear it, TopHat. We like you here, and none of us should let that little shit get to us.
>>
>>50060814
TOPHAT, YOU ARE THE BEST!

You came back from brink of despair, you seen the light and turned your back on it because you choose your own fate. Leaving is easy... Coming back after that? That is true sign of strength. Shine on, Crazy Diamond
>>
File: you_really_do.gif (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
you_really_do.gif
16KB, 500x500px
>>50060814
You shouldn't have to apologize for being upset.
>>
>>50060814
Proud of you.
>>
>>50060814
Glad to hear you're still with us, TopHat!

Also, can I just say you did a stellar job with your imagining recently?
>>
>>50060828
It's "kowtow", not a tower of cows, you drooling retard.
>>
File: 1458013831070.png (269KB, 540x761px) Image search: [Google]
1458013831070.png
269KB, 540x761px
Tell me about the really, really stupid uses you've found for supernatural abilities.
>>
>>50060879
Lewd!
>>
>>50060814
Thanks, Tophat. Glad you can come back.

>>50060824
Kidmode doesn't have the head issue.
>>
>>50060824
>Not breaking the mold and having a huge body with a teeny, tiny head.
>>
You can just tell from how much samefagging he's doing that TopHat coming back is like cancelling Christmas for this shitstain. It feels great.
>>
>>50060835
>>50060844
>>50060846
>>50060852
>>50060853
Thanks.

>>50060873
Thanks, and glad to hear you like it.

>>50060869
This will be my only respose to you, and those like you. I just got back, and just logged back in.

>>50060889
Thanks.
>>
File: Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg (952KB, 1518x1721px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg
952KB, 1518x1721px
Gone for while and this happens. Pic Related guys.

>>50060814
Thanks for sticking to us. Losing another one of my fellow Jumpmakers would be painful.
>>
>>50060888
No, lewd is the one I've got where you can see her silhouette because she's covered in paint.

I love it, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it on /tg/.
>>
>>50060913
Do you blame him?
>>
>>50060913
I don't think we had jumpchain in 1955.
>>
>>50060914
NSFW on 4chan just means nipples or genitals, it depends on that.
>>
>>50054428
The PDF says that cryptid perks are exclusive to Cryptid Origin. So why even mention "IF YOU ARE CRYPTID, you get X" if you can't even get anything from that section otherwise?
>>
>>50060922
Yes? Jumpchain is a 4chan thing, not an IRC thing. If Brutus doesn't even care about the thread maybe he's not the right person to manage the Drive.
>>
>>50060913
>1955
>You're too young to remember the days when the IRC sent out jumps in the mail
I'm sad.
>>
>>50060913
So speak out, what's your name on there shitstain?
>>
>>50060914
Artist?
>>
>>50060940
Well, too bad. He's the one who has all the passwords, ergo he's the one in charge of the drive.
>>
>>50060913
This is such a pathetic little attempt at trolling. It's sad.

>>50060951
Look. I've told you guys a billion times. Anyone in that IRC you don't know? Ban them, permanently.
>>
>>50060940
As if any of you cunts are trustworthy enough to manage it.
>>
>>50060940
And you're driving everyone to the IRC, so it's gonna be an IRC thing. You're just grasping at straws now. You know, assuming you're even in there and you're not just photoshopping everything.
>>
File: image.png (154KB, 340x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154KB, 340x488px
>>50060889
I don't want to be a kid tho. I want this
>>
>>50060814
I thought you finally managed to save yourself. I'll mourn you, my man.
>>
See no evil. ignore it
>>
>>50060963
I thought the narrative IRC was free and open for anyone, that's why we didn't have to worry about them 'controlling the thread'?
>>
File: 1464877515971.jpg (565KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1464877515971.jpg
565KB, 2480x3508px
>>50060930
In that case...
>>
>>50060940
It's a joke and a reference anon.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50055985
Drawbacks: Barren Range, Feral Infestation, Attack of the Tarrs (1600)

Rolled The Dry Reef

Slime Scientist

Equip Engineer (Free)
Micro-Storage Design (1500)
Slimy Geneticist (1300)
Slime Fusion (1000)
Slimepedia (Free)
Basic Vacpack (Free)
Slime-Environmental Suit (Free)
Starter Ranch (Free)
Slime Lab (900)
Plort Converter (700)
Slime Generation Chamber (400)
Hen Hen Coop (200)
So Many Slimes (0)

You know, the old me would've had a word or two to say about recklessly spreading some kind of lifeform willy-nilly on every world that could ever be. Like a fat man at a barbeque who insists that everything can be improved with XO sauce, including the corn, the grill and nearby children. But with a new lease on life, comes a new perspective. I'm going to man that griddle, and I'm going to farm the shit out of these slimes!

...also I forgot where I was going with this. So, change of subject: The crew of the Angela though my new Lavos was really cute, and wanted their own. I've been advised that putting Lavosi in contact with space-time warping entities is ill-advised, so clearly-I need to extract SCP 999's plorts and stick them into the Lavosi children that bud off from my pet to make them safe.

Then I'll turn them into slimes, and back again, so they're a non-slime-fusion-were-slime...thing, that's bouncy and cuddly as fuck. Which I think should solve the problem for cultivating Lavosi and then releasing them to a ship full of adorable eldritch gauna magical girls and their posthuman Stand user crewmembers.

...Gar. Blaize. Why are you giving me those looks? Is it the reckless tampering of genetic material?

Oh. OH, the Aeon Paragon I built to accelerate slime production is kinda working a little too well and-

-my ranch is drowning in slimes. They're pouring out onto the Far, Far Range in a tidal wave of goopy sliminess.

Great. Now I have to make a slime universe to funnel them into before the whole continent drowns in jello.
>>
>>50060984
I was anti-IRC early in the thread. I'd go back in time and break my own fingers if it gave you less ammo.
>>
>>50060971
And the best part? Unless you were already in the IRC, you can't see anything that was said.
>>
>>50060987
Colorful.
>>
>>50060971
It wouldn't be bad as an IRC thing. Getting feedback would be quicker and more productive. The only issue would be time zones for some folks.
>>
>>50060934
Companion Cryptids aren't supposed to get the discounts, I believe. It's supposed to be saying that the Jumper, in specific, does so.
>>
>>50060992
>I'm going to farm the shit out of these slimes!
Literally.
>>
>>50060876
The Cow Tower is the /jc/ equivalent of the Goat Tower.
>>
>>50060971

>assuming you're even in there and you're not just photoshopping everything

just fucking ask them, I hate the IRC but I doubt they're devious enough to all lie about something like this just to make it seem like some anon was lying.
>>
File: 1467640153483.png (733KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1467640153483.png
733KB, 1280x738px
Give me an example of something you didn't think you needed until a jump tried to charge you CP for it.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50061030
Oh is THAT what plorts are? I was wondering. Huh. So. That's how slime breeding works?

...lovely mental image there.
>>
>>50061056
Looks.
>>
>>50061048
No, I'm asking you. Assuming you're even in there. I don't believe you're in there unless you give us proof. I don't want doctored conversations, I want proof of you. Unless you're so afraid of getting kicked out of the very IRC you hate.
>>
>>50060940
Brutus is just about the most impartial person involved in this shit. I trust him more than most of the people who would WANT to manage the drive.
>>
>>50061056
Friends.
>>
>>50061056
The will to continue.
>>
File: 1466193963678.png (30KB, 353x384px) Image search: [Google]
1466193963678.png
30KB, 353x384px
Reminder.
>>
Question. Are there any of the castlevania games NOT covered by the current jump?
>>
>>50061113
I'm pretty sure we have a separate one for Lords of Shadow.
>>
>>50061143
We don't actually, and Card pretty much said before "Fuck that entire noise, someone else can have Lords of Shadow."
>>
File: 1418080449302.jpg (9KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
1418080449302.jpg
9KB, 337x337px
>>50061056
Common Sense.
>>
File: Bookshelf.png (88KB, 729x341px) Image search: [Google]
Bookshelf.png
88KB, 729x341px
Because this thread is basically done for anyway, what are some settings that you want to make a jump of, but feel like there's something that wouldn't work?

For example, there's one thing in an otherwise good setting that's blatantly game breaking, or it's just a touch too lewd/magical-realmy.

Pic not related, I just don't want to have to read through the whole comic again.
>>
>>50061225
I don't want to sentence you guys to an Almost Naked Animal jump because you'd probably commit suicide.
>>
>>50061253
I don't like to use interjump balance as an argument, but we just got a Sonichu jump the other day.

It can't be worse than that.
>>
>>50061238

There's already a guy lurking in there who's probably the shitposter.
>>
>>50061238
Whatever you say shitposter.
>>
>>50061225
I want to make a Charmed jump, I've even got some decent ideas for perk trees, but that series was really loose with its magic rules, and was absolutely lousy with overpowered stuff that got used once and then never mentioned again.

I want to try to find a compromise between going through a wiki and listing every no-limit fallacy broken artifact, and just issuing a blanket ban on everything.
>>
Huh. Well, that sure happened.
>>50061225
This was originally how I felt about Disgaea and I was fairly close to chickening out when I realized the amount of shit I had to cover and went from covering four games to one. I think I did it mostly for the personal challenge. Seems to have worked out okay. DLC and fuckton of typos notwithstanding.

As for any jumps I'd like to make but can't? Hrm. Kind of hard for me to answer, because I think just about anything I can think of is covered. The jumps I'm working on next, even FoZ, aren't anywhere near as batshit as Disgaea.

Closest thing I can think of is Nier. I dunno if that's called or not.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50061225
Well, Nobilis is an interesting setting, and possibly the quirkiest cosmic war in all of fiction.

Unfortunately, Nobles are essentially what most people THINK the Exalted can do i.e. casually do whatever they want so long as they can justify it falling into a conceptual purview. And their bosses are, allegedly, even more broken.

The same may or may not apply to Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine; it's been a while since I've read that, as well as Don't Rest Your Head which a fellow called Roqueir attempted way back and came to realise too. I also really like the Sandman and Lucifer but again-they're even more problematic as focused settings for jumps, rather than incidental settings you visit as part of another jump. So I'm just hoping to visit them via the DC jump and the DC Mystic jump when Cracker Jack's done with that.

There is no Lucifer sequel. It is not a bad pastiche of SMT Nocturne that makes me want to gouge out my own eyes and feed them to the imbecile who decided the series that ended perfectly NEEDED TO HAVE A SEQUEL

Oh, and Unknown Armies. Just not sure how backgrounds would work there.
>>
>>50060879
Influencing elections.
And by "influencing" I of course mean "eating candidates whose faces I don't like and generally fucking with politicians"
>>
>>50061308
Nobody's called Nier.

The only real difficult with Nier is how the best way to fix the setting involves just straight up murdering the main characters.
>>
>>50061308
>>50061320
I thought Annete called Nier?
>>
>>50061328
Did she? She doesn't talk that much about her claims anymore, so I don't know.
>>
>>50061304
Just ask yourself if it's worse than all of the settings we've got for that sort of shit (which I imagine it's not due to all the anime, comics, etc. we've got) and then do what everyone else does and just don't mention the wackier shit.

Not enough people will have watched Charmed closely enough for a shitstorm to start over it.
>>
>>50061308
I don't remember if Annette out and out called it, but I do know she has expressed interest in making it.
>>
>>50061316
I do what I want, anon. More than that, I don't take orders from someone I don't respect. No dice.

>>50061320
Kiiiinda. I mean, I was vaguely considering splitting it into 'Replicant' and 'Gestalt' jumps, then running it through a semi-linear adventure but with the usual setup of perks maybe with a way to fix things?

But I've got three other jumps I need to finish and there's a new Nier game coming up. Not jumping the gun on that one, lest I get Toriko'd.
>>
>>50061328
>>50061338
>>50061352
Um...

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48473087/#48475602
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49369393/#49372035

They said they were interested, at least. In July. Then they decided to work on something else. Results appear inconclusive.
>>
>>50061352
>>50061328
>>50061364
Oh! Well, alright then. No big deal on that, then. I'm kind of excited to see when/if that pops up, now.

GET EXCITE.
>>
>>50061359
Heavens, please don't feed it.
>>
>>50061225
There a lot of stories I'd like to jump but some of them wouldn't work because they're just somewhat extraordinary tales focused on the main character. Holes and Malcom in the Middle would be interesting, but there's noting there that couldn't be done on normal earth.

I'd also like a Calvin and Hobbes jump, but it suffers from the same problems and all the supernatural stuff is just imagined by Calvin.

Foster's Home for Imaginary friends would be a great jump to have, but the restrictions that'd have to be placed on imaginary friends would take a lot of fun out of it.
>>
>>50061359
Alright Cartman.
>>
>>50061405
Is there anything particularly powerful in FFfIF? I don't remember anything beyond moderate superhuman. Just limit it to that, or even make a builder. Also, it has best waifu.
>>
>>50061435
>Frankie

...why? I know there's extraordinary amounts of rule 34 out there but there's nothing terribly special about her.
>>
>>50061489
He's obviously talking about CoCo.
>>
>>50061496
Ah, that glorious beast of a woman. That makes so much more sense.
>>
>>50061489
>extraordinary amounts
What are extraordinary amounts? Also, nostalgia.

Also, she deals with peoples' shit. We're kindred spirits.
>>
>>50061505
Like, 10 pages or more. Personally I never got into Fosters' that much compared to, say, Teen Titans. Or Shaolin Showdown.
>>
>>50061225
I want to make a bomberman racer jump but we already have a bomberman jump
>>
>>50061489
Not gonna lie. I'd pod Madame Foster.
>>
>>50061532
>Shaolin
>>
>>50061359
>splitting it into two jumps

Are you me? I suggested the same thing to Annete http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49110258/#49115707
>>
File: 1408383326566.jpg (48KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1408383326566.jpg
48KB, 500x374px
>>50061587
Well, anon, either we had the same thought and came to a rational and similar conclusion

or my time machine will be completed in the near future, and I am talking to my future self.

I choose to believe the latter. In which case, pic related.
>>
So if I take the organization drawback in generic creepypasta, what type of stuff can I expect not!SCP to throw at me?
>>
I want to write stuff.

Someone give me a spooky toss for jump #3.
>>
>>50061435
I think there was one character who managed to imagine an entire world in the movie, but I never saw that.

Somewhat meta suggestion to limit it: imaginary friends are born from your subconscious, so any attempt to powergame it will inevitably end up involving a catch of some kind. Sort of like how all the friends ended up being meant to teach some kind of lesson to the kids that imagined them.
>>
>>50061630
Generic Zombie Apocalypse
>>
>>50061630
Well there is a spooky setting with plenty of spooks doing spooky stuff.

It's called Shaman King
>>
>>50061630
Zombie Apocalypse.
>>
>>50061618
If it's the latter then I am sorry because you got your youth restored but usage of Time machine took away your memories
>>
>>50060987
Hot.
>>
>>50061553
Yeah, from what I remember she was pretty baller for an old lady.
>>
>>50061620
Stupid crap like STP 666
>>
File: JumpchainShitposterCopypasta.png (199KB, 650x1586px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainShitposterCopypasta.png
199KB, 650x1586px
Hey guys. Since we almost lost another jump maker today I made this thing. I'm lazy so if anyone has any improvements let me know. If someone wants to dig up better example posts from him to use for itthat would be great.

Read it, remember it, save it, post it.
>>
>>50061736
woah
>>
File: 173.jpg (177KB, 395x576px) Image search: [Google]
173.jpg
177KB, 395x576px
>>50061620
A statue of Strongbad that moves only when you're looking at it.
>>
>>50061736
>yiff in hell furfag
So I guess our equivalent involves SB, antired, and whatever equivalent we have for yiffing
>>
>>50061775
Are equivalent is this image. Post it. Post nothing else.
>>
>>50061736
You should note that the times you're referencing are EST.
>>
>>50061736
I forgot that he posted the lewd jumps here. It actually helps in finding out who it might be, since he had posted a WIP generic hentai jump from QQ, and there's not too many people there.
>>
>>50061736
Not to be a buzzkill or anything but there's a lot of wild accusations in this and really not a shred of evidence supporting them. For all we know you could be the shitposter trying stir up paranoia.
>>
>>50061846
If ya wanna do the research, that's up to you.
>>
>>50061846
Also, a reminder that the author went ballistic last time he did so.

So while the author might be an idiot for making the jump in the first place, at least he tries to adhere to our rules.
>>
File: pc-98.png (203KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
pc-98.png
203KB, 1024x722px
>>50061225
I've been sitting on a Touhou PC-98 jump in the works for quite some time now. I know we already have a touhou jump but the differences between the PC-98 era and the newer windows games are significant enough to justify another jump, at least in my mind.

I probably won't post it unless there's a demand though. I actually don't want to cause another shitstorm for what it's worth.
>>
File: smile.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Generic Creepypasta

24 years ago
Cryptid
Non-Euclidean Mind 600
Monsterous Body
All Smiles
Image Distortion
Perception Distrotion
Spook 700
Myth 900
Sanity Damage 1100
Stranger 1500
Journal 1550
Smiledog 1600
Monster
DANK
Abandoned By Jumpchain 1400
Tragic Backstory 1200
Men in Black 1000

Thought this was a really weird idea for a jump when it was mentioned but it's great.

Went Cryptid as most of the fun stuff is Cryptid only. Non-Euclidean Mind is the only non-Cryptid perk I took and I took it mostly because I like the whole "fuck you" to potential mind readers and I like that it gives a bigger/smaller on the outside thing without a particularly scientific or magical justification.

Monsterous Body (which should be Monstrous) is a design a form option and for the jump I'm going in as a normal looking man with yellow eyes who looks markedly less normal when they smile.

All Smiles stacks a second unsettling smile perk to the one that's been a staple from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Image Distortion and Perception Distortion obscure my features in real life and film the second of which causing all sensory information to go nuts. Both could be handy.

Spook makes me scarier and I take an awful lot of scary perks.

Myth is pretty convenient as it lets me have a reputation of my design prior to a jump. Makes it an easier transition into using out of setting powers by making yourself the prophesied chosen one or whatever.

Sanity Damage is one of those ones I want and don't really know why. Mostly because if it can make a lesser mind snap it'd be probably be deeply unsettling to anyone.

Stranger makes me impossible to perceive at will which is really great and has great synergy with Image Distortion.

The Journal I mostly took as I realised it'd be great for amnesia drawbacks as I can just use the Speed Reading perk from Princess Bride for a quick recap.

Smiledog is pretty funny with All Smiles. They do say dogs look like their owners.
>>
>>50061881
The author or one of his autistic friends also threatened legal action against anyone who posted it in thread. So let's not go too far in giving that crowd props, eh?
>>
>>50061885
Honestly if you post it just as a proof of concept and don't bother trying to force it to the drive I don't think people will mind? I mean that's the thing I do with all of my jumps anyways, and I don't tend to run into any trouble.

For what it's worth I'd probably save it for personal use or something depending on how it's done.
>>
>>50061887
Finally the drawbacks which put me in a theme-park and force me to do puzzles which is annoying.

DANK makes stuff sillier.

Tragic Backstory gives me a tragic backstory.

Men in Black puts the government after me and makes them good at capturing people. I wonder if they'll come to the theme-park. Either way they can't really look at me so shouldn't be too much of a problem.
>>
>>50061885
Does it have Mima?
>>
>>50061885
What's the deal with a bunch of the PC-98 cast that made it into Windows stuff just sort of being completely different characters? That always bothered me about 2hu.

Or is it a completely different canon (in which case I'm not sure why there's a problem)?
>>
File: oh you.jpg (96KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
96KB, 400x352px
>>50061936
>>
Friendly reminder that the FR jump prevents a jump of the much-maligned Baldur's Gate RPGs from being made.
>>
File: doof.png (27KB, 721x451px) Image search: [Google]
doof.png
27KB, 721x451px
>>50061916
That's a good view to take. Thanks. Now to actually finish the damn thing.

>>50061939
Of course, what do you take me for?

I'll even throw in those doofy tongue ghosts as an option. I always loved those things.

>>50061963
It's complicated. Zun basically reset the whole franchise but kept only a handful of characters. Most notably Reimu, Marisa, Alice, and Yuuka.

Generally it's considered different/non canon, though fanfic and fangame authors love to pull things from it.
>>
>>50062011
Pls see:
>>50061965
>>
>>50061736
I'd just like to point out that for someone who's so insistent about not giving him attention, this is a fuckload of attention given to him.

Also, fuck off, you don't own me. I do what I want.
Also, box-drawing Captcha can fuck right off too.
>>
>>50062055
> not forcing classic captcha
>>
>>50061885
Do it
I want, no, NEED to have Double Yuuka
>>
>>50061113
Technically Castlevania Legends because it's not canon anymore.
Circle of the moon is represented in a perk, but it's dubious canon as well and you can't actually go there in jump.
Neither are worth making entire jumps out of even if CotM is godlike.
>>
I figure it would be good to add a list of all Red's jumps to the copypasta so that people don't feel the need to explain that someone shitposting about Bayonetta is actually targeting Red. What jumps does he like to target? Right now I've got Bayonetta, Black Crusade, F.E.A.R., God of War, and Warframe.
>>
>>50062091
What about the one with all the runes?
>>
>>50061736
This is a pretty shit image my dude.
All you're doing is giving him even more attention by posting it.
I hope it doesn't catch on because I can see it being the new shitposting material on it's own.
>>
>>50062108
MCU. He's been after that one more then usual, lately.
>>
>>50062108
Macross and Bingougami
>>
File: perfect waifus.jpg (88KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
perfect waifus.jpg
88KB, 600x550px
>>50062027
If you're really making a PC-98 jump I request Seihou crossover material.
If not at least let us get Ruukoto and Mimi-chan. They were clearly best girls.
>>
>>50062080
Wait, since Yuuka can split herself...
I would actually have Quadruple Yuuka.

>>50061885
Pretty please?
>>
File: Shanoa4.jpg (794KB, 1280x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Shanoa4.jpg
794KB, 1280x1332px
>>50062127
Order of Ecclesia? I'm pretty sure you can get to that part of the timeline in jump. It's still canon if that's what you mean. IGA won't give up his waifus that easily.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>50062190
>Yuuka can split herself

...how?

Actually, can someone explain Yuuka's powers again? I keep forgetting whether she has actual conceptual control over flowers, or if nobody knows what her actual powers are and she just happens to like flowers.

>>50061885
Um, exactly what are the major differences between PC-98 Touhou and windows-era Touhou? Is Gensokyo completely different or something?
>>
File: JumpchainShitposterCopypasta.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainShitposterCopypasta.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Alright new version includes a list of commonly targeted jumps and a reminder that anyone claiming that there is no shitposter is the shitposter.
>>
>>50062232
Her powerset is flowers.
But since she's a really strong and old youkai she can basically do whatever she wants by brute forcing magic.
So giant fuck off lasers and splitting into clones are just things she can do even if they don't really scream flower.
>>
File: Typical PC plan.jpg (115KB, 389x402px) Image search: [Google]
Typical PC plan.jpg
115KB, 389x402px
>>50062190
> I would actually have Quadruple Yuuka.
Y'know, I'm curious. What are some other characters that you can collect multiple versions of throughout the chain? I feel like I want to start a list.
>>
>>50061885
Please post it. The settings are different enough to require different jumps.
>>
>>50062232
She has seemingly-conceptual control over flowers, a stupidly high powerlevel, doomlasers, and an umbrella. Her spellcards let her do assorted things, such as splitting herself.

Lots of 2hus can split themselves temporarily, though.
>>
>>50061641
>>50061654
Do you want colony drops? Because this is how you get colony drops.

>>50061646
B-b-but I haven't even waifu'd gaia-chan yet!
>>
>>50062235
Why do you feed like this?
If I were the shitposter. and I'm not.
But if I was this would be the biggest ego boost the thread has ever gave.
You spent time out of your busy day to make an image for the sole purpose of shitposting even more.

I don't know if you really get how it works around here, but this won't help at all.
Everyone already knows about the shitposter, this image is less a guide and more a target to staple to your back.
>>
>>50062213
Which part of the timeline is this exactly?
>>
>>50061885
I would be delighted to see more touhou content. Please do post it.
>>
>>50062270
There are lots of Odins. Same with pretty much any recurring god.
You can get like 3 Dantes and 4 Sephiroths once Crisis core gets done.
There are a lot of Arnold Schwarzeneggers out there as well if you count people he's played.
>>
>>50062270
Superman or batman, I guess. Same for most of the Avengers.

We have at least three or four DC/marvel jumps apiece, so there's that. And thats before we get into clone's and stuff.
>>
>>50062289
The shitposter gets people to reply because people feel the need to constantly explain to others who he is and how he works. We obviously can't get people to stop replying. We've tried that and every time someone posts a new variation of "ignore and report" it just feeds him more. Hopefully, this will let people feel like they're doing something while starving him of new replies.
>>
>>50062291
It takes place sometime in the early 1800s right after symphony of the night. I don't think they actually give a hard date in game though.
>>
>>50061736
Doesn't include that he samefags replies to his own posts, to get replies screaming at him to stop replying
>>
>>50062351
DO NOT section, line two.
>>
>>50062080
>>50062190
Double Yuuka is a worthy goal. Quadruple Yuuka is almost too much Yuuka. Almost.

>>50062189
Aw fuck I almost forgot about Seihou. Thanks anon. That was almost a travesty.

>>50062232
>yuuka's split
It has something to do with flowers. Like you can split a plant if you cut it in half a certain way, and both halves will live and thrive as genetically the same plant. Or something. I'm not a botanist so I can't go into too much detail.

Biggest difference between PC-98 and windows is that there's no danmaku. All those lasers and bullets are 100% lethal. Any lack of death in the games is more due to the characters holding back the killing blow.
>>
>>50062351
>Do not reply to people replying to him as they are likely him.
>>
>>50062339
Just be ready for people to throw this at anyone they consider to be a "shitposter" just because they disagree with them.
Or worse he might just add it to his samefag routine.
>>
>>50062289
Given that he nearly drew off Tophat and I think he was the guy who got rid of Wakfu I don't think letting him do what he wants is the right way to handle it.
>>
File: absolute madwoman.jpg (42KB, 481x527px) Image search: [Google]
absolute madwoman.jpg
42KB, 481x527px
>>50062373
>Like you can split a plant if you cut it in half a certain way, and both halves will live and thrive as genetically the same plant

THAT'S NOT HOW PLANTS WORK
>>
>>50062388
It's pretty obvious who he is though. It's very distinctive and if it's not him then it's someone trying to imitate him. Even if he does the samefag thing if he gets reported we get rid of him.
>>
File: 629a35cc717b5fc494be4e4b5ad8141a.jpg (132KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
629a35cc717b5fc494be4e4b5ad8141a.jpg
132KB, 1600x1200px
>>50062232
Demonstrated ability. She's been shown in game (though it may have been the pc-98, but it's fairly accepted in modern as well) that she can split herself into two bodies. Both are the 'real' body, too, so it's not something like making a sub-par proxy.

All 2hus have a unique ability. Yuuka's 'unique ability' is the ability to manipulate flowers, and make them bloom. Whether this is conceptual or not has not been shown, because she's also really fucking powerful. Yuuka can also make giant lasers, too. She's the original creator of the Master Spark, which Marisa mimicks with her micro reactor.
In one of the games, it's said she acquired the 'ultimate magic' from Mima, but what that is or what it can do is left unsaid.

Oh, and theorized control over a dream realm (mostly based on PC-98 lore), which is why there's two versions of the Touhou jump on the drive: one has a copy of her parasol that gives you your own dream realm.
>>
>>50062388
Ok? Good thing it includes a clear list of ways to uniquely identify him.
>>
>>50062395
As far as I understand, he forced OAA to leave, Wakfu to leave, as well as a couple others with his constant drama.
>>
>>50062415
There aren't any real rules on this site.
Sure there's a rule page but ban evading is sort of a rite of passage on 4chan.
If you can't do it you don't really belong.

So no reporting won't get rid of him. It takes about 5 minutes to reset an IP address, and that's the hard way.
>>
>>50061641
>>50061654
I'm not seeing a zombie apocalypse jump?
>>
>>50062434
Should be in the Imaged jumps folder.
It's very red and black.
>>
>>50062433
Ideally enough bans will lead to his janitor status getting revoked so his posts are more likely to be removed in the future.
>>
>>50062434
Generic Zombie Apocalypse, in imaged jumps.
>>
>>50062463
Now that I can't argue with. Assuming he's actually a jannie and not just friends with one.
>>
>>50062412
That's what a gardener told me. It might be bullshit, but it's compelling bullshit.
>>
>>50062434
>>
>>50062444
>>50062470
Oh, I was looking in non image.

Now I feel stupid.
>>
>>50062412
Cutting directly in half doesn't work, but cuttings can grow into their own plants if you do it just right.
>>
>>50062369
>>50062376
Huh, fair enough. I'm just blind
>>
File: 01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png (757KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png
757KB, 1280x1816px
>>50062412
You actually can break off a part of a plant, use a rooting compound on the broken end, and create a second plant.

Technically it would be genetically identical to the original.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_(horticulture)

Admittedly, yes, you can't slice a plant right now the middle and have it work, but you can snap off a branch or cut apart a bulb.
>>
File: other best girl.jpg (960KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
other best girl.jpg
960KB, 850x900px
>>50062373
And with this we are one step closer to cactus powered robot maid waifus.
This is now a good day. Nothing can change my mind.
>>
>>50060879
Using superstrength, bottomless stomach, and drug tolerance perks to always win arm wrestling, eating, and drinking competitions.

I'm slowly becoming the Pub God. This was not my intention.
>>
damnit thread die already so i can post my OC
>>
>>50061056
Lewd.
I still paid.
>>
>>50062559
Anything beyond 10pm or so is slow as fuck
>>
>>50062559
Oh? What are you going to post?
>>
>>50062395
>>50062422
I thought Exhausted was the guy who ran off Wakfu and OAA.
>>
>>50062559
Post your OC anyway, we could be here for another 200 posts
>>
>>50062588
something involving insects...
>>
>>50062607
Insects, or insect themed heroes?
>>
File: Systemshockv.5.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Systemshockv.5.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50062602
>>50062588
>>50062582
BEHOLD!
>>
>>50062607
Insect Island? Are you making a jump of that?
>>
>>50062621
What's new anon?
>>
How many beings have you sealed jumper?
>>
>>50062644
its close enough finished that i feel it can be looked upon without mass screaming and fruit throwing.

clarification and rewriting based on input is really the only thing left.
>>
Can Parasytes from Parasyte... Grow? Increase their mass beyond the initial maturation?
>>
>>50062621
I'm afraid I can't offer much. I am much more of a fan of System Shock 2 than the original.

I would like to see some Companion Import options, if it's not too much trouble.
>>
File: fuckyoucrazy_shitson_CALMDOWN.gif (3MB, 244x156px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoucrazy_shitson_CALMDOWN.gif
3MB, 244x156px
Have you ever just cut out the middleman and told a character how the plot is supposed to go?
>>
Would there be any interaction between an abdominal Parasyte and a Rinkaku-style Kagune?
>>
>>50062700
I think you would be VERY well served by proofreading the document.
>>
>>50062732
i felt that sort of defeated the isolated nature of the jump honestly, i will add it if its a common complaint though.

>>50062748
proof? reading?
I'm lucky I'm awake right now honestly. (and that totally isn't a copout because i really suck at writing)
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49731384/#q49738827

Alright, Zombies. Lets see...

>Pandemic Cause, 8, Hivemind : 1000/1000
...Well that was fast.

>The Folly Of Man
Urgh...

>Pandemic Phase, 6, Apocalypse (1000/1000)
OH COME ON!

>Nazi's
Well, at least zombie hitler is mildly amusing.

>Location, 1, Cabin In The Woods (1000/1000)
Fuck it. Just fuck it.

>Danger Warning : Growl
It's be funny if this shot me in the foot in a later jump.

>Origin : Survivor (1000/1000)
I want no memories of the apocalypse, thank you very much.

>Prince Goddamn Charming (800/1000)
Sure, why not. Now, if I had this during Minish Cap, maybe I'd have gotten past second base with Zelda.

>Double Tap (400/1000)
I like this. I REALLY like this. Two colony drops for the price of one!

>Not See Zombies (200/1000)
Stealth is good, yeah?

>Decidedly Inhuman (0/1000)
This is good, yeah?

Writing in a bit.
>>
>>50062768
Just...read your opening sentences again. Like read them out loud word by word to yourself.
>>
>>50062708
nope
>>
>>50062738
Nah, it's not any fun if they know ALL the steps.
>>
>>50059497
What happens if we try to use a Neo-Heisei driver in an inhuman form? Can I be Kamen Rider Charizard?
>>
>>50062871
Don't be silly. You'd clearly be that Kamen Rider who just happened to be a Charizard. For example, if you used the OOO driver, you'd be Kamen Rider OOO, and also a Charizard at the same time.
>>
Traveler's Gate
Founder (free)
A Territory to Call Home (500)
Teach Me Master! (Free)
Mass Import (300)
No Cheating (-300)
The Wanderer (0)
So just out of Mortals, last my companions besides She of the Fair Eyes saw me was three jumps ago, and I'm having to reassemble my powers by going Traveling through many and varied hostile territories. Oh yeah, and from my PoV it's been 30 years since I actually talked to any of my companions but Babbage and She of Fair Eyes. This is going to be awkward. Especially when I get around to explaining the nature of my Territory. Speaking of which:
Element: Poison
Aspect: Concealment
Travelers: Key (Must be able to breathe water and be a Creature of Darkness)
Extreme Shards (18) is the crushing depths of the deep ocean
Shifting Sands (21) Well, due to being aquatic everything shifts around
Magic: All three (19) Summons tend to be various fish monsters, while spells are clouds of venom or acid or just huge blasts of water. Self buffs are using some of the more beneficial toxins on yourself to allow great combat prowess temporarily. The summons tend to somehow carry water with them when brought out into the air.
Fast Travel (14)
Power Absorption (13)
Aesthetic Territory (10)
Aesthetic Creatures (7) Creepy fish things that flit around. Not all of them are necessarily venomous, but many are.
Loot (5) Many are the treasures of the ocean depths
Sentient Creatures (2)
Warehouse Absorption (0) I'm assuming the Warehouse proper sits in a sort of bubble, with exit into the territory being done more by if I want something to or not.
I will have you know that this Territory is definitely not named after a certain Yozi I'm running around with Charms from. I'll let you know what it is named later, but definitely not after that bipolar bitch.
>>
>>50053754
Skukuy for sure.
>>50054108
>>50054130
how do you do that spooky text thing
>>
>>50062773
>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day one
I have no idea where I am, I woke up attached to a bunch of machines in the basement of this lovely little cottage in the woods, and the place is basically empty.

I have no idea what going on.

Gonna make a flying castle, cause I love those things. Also the maids. Great asses. I mean assets.

I mean... Damn it.

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day four
Flying castle is mostly built. Thank god for golems and raw materials.

Turned the TV on today, looking for something to watch. Got static. Nothing but static.

Its quiet... Too quiet.

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day five
Found the movie collection. Working my way through those, and also popcorn. Gotta love TRANSMUTATE.

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day six
Bunch of random shmucks wandered into my cabin while I was inspecting the castle. It's almost ready.

Apparently it's the zombie apocalypse. And it's a hive mind.

Fuck all kinds of duck.

I guess I have room mates for the rest of the jump. As soon as I slapdash some sort of CLEANSE together. It's holy magic, but they accidentally made me a saint, so...

Should work?

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day twelve
Yeah, holy magic does not like me, even when I do have the HOLY MAIDEN SHEILD equipped. Guess it can tell I'm a demon lord, even if it is MY arm the damn thing is made from.

Actually, thats probably the only reason I can use the damn thing.

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day fifteen
Got a CLEANSE up and running. Had to adhoc something out of traditional holy magic, and then customize it rather heavily to make it count the virsus as something to be removed. The fact that it's a hive mind prevented the original spell from targeting it.
>>
>>50062925
Forgot to roll location, apparently we turned up in Abdera. Nice little place.
Companion builds here:
http://pastebin.com/uSnvXkKs
>>
>>50062947
http://eeemo.net

Like this
>>
>>50063012
t̜̯̥h҉͚̥̤̺̗̹͉i̳̗s̠͚̮͕ ͚̻̬͎̖̀ḭs̱̲̭͟ ̡͙p͝r̯͖̦̀e̸͎͕̝t̷̼̞t̮̤̥y͙̺̘͝ ̫̯̳̲f́u̴c̲̺͇͕k͔̹̭i̧n̬͖̝͓̲͓̱g̝̝͉͈̬͕ ̺̤͈̝c̻͔̼͚̙͈o̵͈̫̳ͅo̗̜̣͢l̪̖̟͉̲͜
̹̥̭͕̥̯̖
͉́ṯ̻h̴̰̪̫͕͕a̯n͚̳̳k͍̜̠̣s͉͙͚
>>
>>50061887
I hate that dog so much. It's the only creepypasta image that genuinely unnerves me.
>>
>>50062925
I've decided to dub my Territory R'lyeh. Because if I'm going to reference something with my crazed ocean depths full of strange aquatic creatures may as well make it the Mythos.
>>
>>50062966
>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day sixteen
Finally invited the shmucks up to the Delenox XXVII. They had a minor freak out moment where they were all like 'oh what, magic is real?' 'oh what, you're a demon lord' 'oh what, we're fucking flying?' 'can we go back to the demon lord for a second?' 'no, we're fucking flying and it's magic'

Yeah, it was both kinda cool and really annoying.

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day thirty two
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ATE THE EMPIRE STATE BUILD -

Is that a giant canon full of zombies aimed at us?

Fuck it, COLONY DROPS FOR EVERYONE!

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day thirty three
Okay, now thats really damn cool. Everything I drop gets hit twice!

...Do I have any guns around here? I need to test this out more.

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day fourty
...Aaaaand they've started flirting with me.

Nope.

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day sixty two.
More minions, more CLEANSE's. Really need to work on a version of that that won't kill everything and your dog too.

>Jumpers Diary on inter-dimensional 4chan, world three, day seventy three
The hivemind is trying to negotiate with me. This is awkward. Like, really awkward.

...I wonder if it would make a good minion? I need a dragon, and these shmucks just aren't good enough for me.

Standards, yeah?

What the fuck, me?
>>
Man, Overlord is fucking stupid. Only one build can survive max drawbacks.
>>
Think I'm done for now. Getting late, and I want sleep.

Maybe more tomorrow, maybe a new jump. Meh.
>>
>>50063136
Have you considered that you aren't supposed to take all the drawbacks?
If you're dumb enough to take powerless and rival guild/wrath of nazrack you deserve everything you get.
I don't think there is a build that can let you survive that without hiding in the warehouse behind a forcewall.
>>
>>50063167
If you take The 42nd then it's doable.

So only for Players who are cool with sadistic monsters.
>>
File: traveling.jpg (197KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
traveling.jpg
197KB, 800x800px
Take care of yourselves, Jumpers.

If the Rune Factory jump gets finished before I get back, someone needs to send a hard copy of it by bush plane to me.
>>
>>50063243
We will prepare the USB airdrops LucarioAnon. Safe travels and see you soon aura dog.
>>
>>50063243
Safe travels!
>>
>>50062925
The good news is I was able to keep things relatively under control and companions were fairly understanding. The bad news is that Robur and Perenhelion managed to mortally offend the entire Dragon Army when seeking Valinhall. So we ended up with Valin rampaging early due to some misaimed shots. Having then dealt with the various murder attempts (I'm not sure what the two of my companions said, but Kai and Indirial were actually working together on killing us) we proceeded to solve the Incarnation problem with lots more Sting enhanced projectiles and some help from Allen. From there it was ten years of plumbing the depths of various Territories as my Companions dealt with any further incarnations that popped up.
Thread posts: 620
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.