[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1156: The Spook Must Flow Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 62

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50037836
>>
>>50048508
Except that's hardly the case, and one might argue that was even the point of the story, to show that the Parasytes are not the cold robotic murdermachines that they keep claiming they are. Migi started to develop a conscience and human emotions as he spent time with Shinichi, and Tamura develops them all on her own as she kept taking care of her host body's baby. Hell, even Gotou feels pride in his abilities and will eagerly compliment anyone he feels is impressive. They're more than capable of developing emotions if in the right situation, and spending ten years with someone hunting down other parasytes and learning about each other will tend to do that.

Then they're shoved into a metallic, alien form. That's going to get a reaction of uncomfortable uncertainty at the minimum, but with creatures that learned emotions? Yeah.
>>
File: awaken0394598qtgw0o9.jpg (7KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
awaken0394598qtgw0o9.jpg
7KB, 400x225px
Jumpers!

How and who do you awaken? Is it spoopy? Tell me a story.
>>
File: 1360462181654.png (294KB, 721x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1360462181654.png
294KB, 721x1000px
Happy Halloween, everyone!

So I have a bit of a confession to make. Way back in Summer, I got bored and started working on a CYOA full of all my weird ideas, which made me think of this place again. I managed to pick up the desire to make one of these all over again, and so I got a friend of mine (the same one that introduced me to these, in fact) to make a few claims for me. I wanted to come back with a surprise of at least five jumps or so to throw down out of nowhere. It was going to be this big thing.

Then my computer died. When I finally got my computer fixed, I told him to put it off until October. Surely I'd have my CYOA and some jumps done by that time. Then my mood tanked for some reason, and here I am on Halloween without even one done. But my guilt has built up by now that I feel like I need to post, if only to maybe get me to get me to focus on what I should do.

I don't plan on being an active presence. I'm still sort've soured on it, however, I am making things just because I enjoy making them, for both threads. So for the sake of my friend and for anyone waiting on these properties, I had claims and have WIPs of all the below:

Donkey Kong
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Solatorobo
Pathfinder

I also tentatively plan to do these in the future:

Tales of the World: RM - Yes, from my old WIP. I heard someone picked up Boktai, but not this.
Suikoden V
Princess Maker
Dragon Quest 9 - I also want to do 5 and 8, but make no claims.
Phantasy Star Universe
Tales of the Abyss - Can and will do other Tales in the future, I even have an outline for a Xillia jump sitting around.
Steambot Chronicles/Bumpy Trot
Vampire: Dark Ages
Werewolf the Apocalypse
Kid Icarus
Seventh Cross
Rune Factory

And I mean it when I say all of these have WIPs. Making outlines is easy, the part I had motivation problems on was the actual fluff.

It's only appropriate for the dead to rise on Halloween.
>>
>>50048594
Whoa, nigga spoiler that shit. That was only 2 years ago, mang.
>>
>>50048629
The manga's been around whole lot longer than that, buddy.
>>
Hey, everyone. Friend of mine's been wanting to make a Jump for a while, but they're not sure if they've got a handle on how to structure it so far. So, here's the WIP for the Geneology of the Holy War jumpchain, please give some feedback cause they need it.
>>
>>50048623
>I am making things just because I enjoy making them, for both threads
Then make them and post them if you feel like it.

I have no clue if it's really you. But if it is, it's been a while.
>>
>>50048623
>SoAnon
Good to see an old name. I get how you feel about this place, but I'm glad you can still enjoy making jumps.

Happy Halloween.
>>
>>50048623
>Pathfinder
I'd really love to see this done. It's got some great options that you can't find anywhere else white haired witch, ftw and more D&D is always fun.
>>
>>50048623
>My Life as a Teenage Robot
>Pathfinder

Aw yiss.
>>
Hey guys, since I finished up Prototype I've started working on Bleach again.
I'm adding in Bount as an origin and changing Arrancar to Hollow so far.
>>
>>50048629
Bah. Sorry, thought it was like >>50048646 where the Manga's been around for a loooong time and it was obvious by now. But when Migi distributed bits of himself around Shinichi to repair him and it augmented him, it actually showed Shinichi being less emotional and more logical to the point where even Migi is freaked out by it. Parasytes are plenty capable of developing emotions if they do more than just kill and eat.

>>50048623
Huh. If that really is you, it's good to see you.
>>
>>50048623
Look, not to be mean or anything, but that's a lot of claims and tentative claims to have at one time. Is there any chance we can see proof of some of these WIPs?

I say this not to be mean, but to keep properties from being caught in development hell. I know one other Jumpmaker expressed interest in Rune Factory and Suikoden V.

That said, I'm excited to see you back again and look forward to the Jumps being posted.
>>
File: 1464411939104.gif (326KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464411939104.gif
326KB, 500x375px
>>50048623
Welcome back SoAnon! Don't worry about it as life sometimes gets in the way of things. I was hoping to have a major update for SWTOR ready for today but that didn't pan out.

But either way it is nice to see a familiar face on the most spooky of days!
>>
>>50048623
Great to see you again.

>Jumplist
Every one of those looks great. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to decide to make a Dragon Quest jump.

Important question: Will the Donkey Kong jump have a 0 CP drawback where it's filled with dick jokes?
>>
File: dkwip.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
dkwip.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50048665
I can't imagine a fake would go through so much trouble.

Here's a really basic DK outline if there's a lot of doubt, I don't normally post WIPs but I suppose it's really not a time to wring my hands. My organization is really bad on this but I think I have all the stuff jumbled up I wanted to add.

Also I'm glad to see you, I heard you had left for a while too.

>>50048685
>>50048740
It's the best holiday of the year, really. Just wish it got a little cooler here.

>>50048697
>>50048692
I've had quite a few suggestions kicked to me about that one.

>>50048713
I'm also glad to see you! How have things beeen?

>>50048717
Yes. You'll recognize my awful drafting style from the ones I posted last year, I just write down ideas, mentally assign them to backgrounds, then order them later.

>>50048742
I've thought about a DK meme drawback, yeah. Drawbacks I basically do last after everything else is finished, though.
>>
>>50048664
What is this property?
>>
>>50048623
>Pathfinder
Any chance I could see the WIPs for these? I've been wanting jumps of these settings for a while, Pathfinder especially.
>>
>>50048705
>Changing Arrancar to Hollow
Why?
>>
>>50048765
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=geneology+of+the+holy+war
>>
>>50048772
I'm not in the habit of posting a lot of WIPs. I like to operate in a vacuum, instead of having people fuss over and critique every little bit of unfinalized text.
>>
>>50048765
It's a Fire Emblem game.
>>
>>50048773
Arrancars are much stronger than anything else there.
There will be a buy-in to it somehow though.
>>
>>50048623
XJ9 companion?
>>
>>50048792
Would that same buy in do something else as non hollow origins, Vizard in the case of Shinigami for example?
>>
>>50048664
Sacrifice seems kind of bleh and tedious compared to the other capstones. You gain a much weaker version of an already weaker opponents abilities, and you have to roll for each one? Not really worth it. Either buff or change to something else.

And Child seems to be grouped in with perks, which is a bit erroneous.

Otherwise? Looks really good for a wip.
>>
>>50048811
Likely not, I was planning on making it on the power page for hollow, but that is a good idea too. I might do that instead.
>>
>>50048792
In canon arrancars didn't really seem better than shinigami. Even the Vasto Lorde enhanced by the hogyoku jobbed like crazy.
>>
>>50048843
Everything has a power creep.
All origins will have the same strength starting out, even drop in somehow.
>>
Wait, what's so broken about being a Compounder in Mistborn?

I don't see how it can be abused unless you pull off a Morrowind and boost yourself, store that, and boost yourself again.
>>
>>50048792
Sorry if I sound pushy but I'm just gonna get these out while you're here:

Could there be a Vizard option? If there will be, could there also be an option to be like that blind black guy and have Resurrección? Or at least the assurance that developing your ability to use The Mask enough might lead to that.

Will there be full customization tables for Zanpakuto/Dolls/Etc, or regular "power pages" like in the current version?

Also: canon companions please.
>>
>>50048623
I think you should only put claims on the ones at the top there, not the dozen extra ones you only plan to do. Especially since you are just coming off a huge hiatus. It's only fair to others.
>>
>>50048664
>Trying to be as non-mean as possible while addressing the issues I notice.

Starting blurb needs for info on the setting, I don't know what any of those names or locations mean.

I'm guessing the stuff in parentheses next to Origins is temporary

I'm not fond of 300-discounted perks, unless you have 50cp items or perks

Forger of magic- "Up to two fire emblem skills" I need examples, or a broad statement because I've never played a FE game. Also it cuts off at the end

What is a Major Holy Bloodline? Also, and this is 100% personal bias, I don't like perks with in-built drawbacks like "this makes it easier for them to possess you"

The 600 perk just makes you able to use a special weapon? That's not very good in my opinion, even if it's powerful it's conditional on getting that weapon.

Finally we get a Bloodline list

Motivational Conversation seems like an insane ability to stack bonuses for only 200 points

Miracle seems a little odd

Master Knight/Baron Promotion seem weak for a 600, we'll need a longer description as to why they are worth purchasing. Also unless I've missed something I've seen no mention of "Class" yet, does this jump use a class system or doesn't it?

How does Vengeance work? Do you get bonuses from the strength of enemy attacks, or from how damaged you actually are? It matters for Regeneraters and people with stacked durability.

What is a Deathlord? What are they capabilities? Why do I want them?

That's all that jumps out at me
>>
>>50048792
You do realize that Hollows basically have to die over and over and over again to become Arrancar, meaning to get as strong as Shinigami, you have to lose your chain? Even becoming a menos involves erasing your own mind and individuality multiple times.
>>
To the "finder" of the Creepy Pasta Jump, you're a jerk. Forcing me to take an origin for a specific Perk.

Not for serious. I'll work with it.

Also, small note, at the end of The Truth, should be spelt "guarantee".

>>50048798
Yes. She's adorable and Jess would love her.
>>
>>50048860
Fair enough.
>>
>>50048788
People just like seeing what progress has been made. It's not really about critique of unfinished text. Only the few shitposters can't be trusted to tell the difference.
>>
>>50048760
>I can't imagine a fake would go through so much trouble.
>Also I'm glad to see you, I heard you had left for a while too.

No, you're right of course. I can't imagine anyone would go to the trouble for either of us. I was just wary, coming back from the dead like that scares the crap out of people, Lycoris.

But I suppose as a former member of the dead myself I can't say too much eh? There are definitely people looking forward to Radiant Mythology, myself included.

I'm glad you're back, just go at your own pace. Maybe drop by IRC once in a while? It'd be nice to catch up with you again.
>>
>>>>50048798
>XJ9 waifu?
FTFY
>>
File: COBRAAAAAA.jpg (190KB, 1226x652px) Image search: [Google]
COBRAAAAAA.jpg
190KB, 1226x652px
>>50048760
Lots of things. It's a conversation best left to IRC or somewhere else though, the thread isn't a blog.

>>50048463
(G.I. Joe) #122
-Affiliation: Cobra (900CP) -I need my foot in the door for this.
-Background: Scientist (800CP) -AND TIME TO EXPLORE.
-Slithering Escape (Free) -NEXT TIME, GADGET! NEXT TIME! ...wait wrong show.
-Independently Wealthy (700CP) (Discount) -As a member of the new world order, I will have money.
-Cobra Hierarchy (500CP) (Discount) -I'm also an important member of Cobra.
-Cobra-La Background (200CP) (Discount) -Well naturally I'm of the royalty. We'll go with Cobra-La Biotechnology.
-Cobra-La Biotechnology (Free) -Aaaand a bit of help.
-Occult Knowledge (100CP) -I know LOTS of things.
-Super Soldier Experiment (-500CP) -I am a Cyber-Viper! Machine and Flesh UNITE!
-Robotics (Free) -Cool.
-Genetic Engineering (-600CP) -And we're talking.
-GI Joe Extreme! (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 24 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

...this place is stupid. The Joes are stupid. Iron Klaw and his S.K.A.R. organization is stupid. What the fuck is with this place and why is it all being so stupid. Everyone's jobbing like crazy in this organization and I'm pretty sure the leader is bugshit insane in a bad way. Why the fuck is this even a thing.

You know what. Fine. You know what I'm going to do? I'm gonna make my OWN organization. And it's gonna have advanced technologies, and bio-engineering, and SNEKS. I WILL TAKE THE FORM OF SNEK ONCE MORE. COBRA WILL RISE AGAIN AND THE IRON KLAW WILL KNEEL BEFORE THE SNEK.

Scale beats claw, motherfuckers! And my organization offers dental, too. Because I'm not trying to be edgy.
>>
>>50048868
Vizard will find a way in there.
I can try to add in the resurrection some how

>>50048873
They fuse their memories, so you'd just bypass that part since it is natural progression.
So the ply thing you should worry about is eating enough
>>
>>50048792
Dude. Go read the series first before you do this. It's painfully clear you've read very little of it and posting a shit, half assed WIP is only going to worsen your position.
>>
>>50048788
>I like to operate in a vacuum, instead of having people fuss over and critique every little bit of unfinalized text.
Thank you. Shitstorms over unfinished products are irritating as fuck. People who freak out over the power of a particular perk without knowing what the rest of the jump looks like are twats.

Thank you for fighting the twats.
>>
>>50048861
Compounding lets you get 10 times the stored attribute within the metalmind when you burn it.
It gets out of hand fast.
>>
>>50048906
>Cobra-La
They may have had the cringiest battle cry in the history of cartoon villains trying to sound badass. Might want to work on that.
>>
>>50048907
Two things.

1. No they don't. None of the Arrancar show memories of their lives before being hollows. Their identity is completely new.

2. You expect people to commit mass genocide within only 10 years to be able to equal the other origins?
>>
File: Witch Hats.png (396KB, 554x887px) Image search: [Google]
Witch Hats.png
396KB, 554x887px
>Bleach posting
Welp, that's my cue to log off. Happy Halloween everyone!
>>
>>50048792
Actually that would be quincies, they are just bullshit. They had a fucking reality warper as one of their mid level dudes.
>>
>>50048798
Being an XJ unit (XJJ?) is one of the backgrounds, so yes, you can buy any of your sisters.

>>50048870
It's very unlikely anyone will want to work on any of those so it doesn't matter much.

>>50048879
This was never my experience.

>>50048897
Ghosts are very spooky, it's true.

I'm actually surprised someone is excited about Radiant Mythology. I never knew you were a big Tales of fan.

I'm actually about to pop into the IRC, I've been trying to figure out how my client works.

>>50048906
Will be there in a few seconds.
>>
Speaking of WIP, here's the Disgaea 1/D2 DLC I had planned. Or rather, the intro fluff of it. Consider this a teaser.

http://pastebin.com/xzVnnQ4x

Disgaea and Makai Kingdom have amazingly confusing cosmology, so there's a degree of fanwank, here. Someone please correct a blatant contradiction, if you spot one.
>>
File: boof.jpg (44KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
boof.jpg
44KB, 500x519px
>>50048921
Yeah I mean the cringy shit would go. The best part about making an organization that is gonna be built from the ground up is the ability to design this stuff how you want, like recruitment and the direction one is going.

Honestly I'm just doing this because I think the villain is a cringy, edgy-wannabe fuckwit who's just eye-rolling and the glory of Cobra should clearly take over instead. And since I'm a snek, naturally it's up to me to perform the action. Because Snek. Look at that evil monster and see the danger in her eyes. LOOK AT IT.
>>
>>50048924
We see several Arrancar who have memories of the time they were menos, even ones that actively fed on other hollows. The best you might be able to argue is that they're different from how they were pre menos but that's only out of a lack of evidence saying otherwise. There's very little proof of your claim they constantly become new people all the time.

Hollows can also take off their own masks at any level, be turned into arrancar with the gem at any level or just train like other races. There are also plenty of unintelligent hollow beasts to feed on too if you must, though not as much.
>>
>>50048861
They can pretty much do that, yes.

There is a reason why Lord Ruler is refered to as "Sliver of Infinity".
>>
>>50048947
>It's very unlikely anyone will want to work on any of those.
Except, as mentioned above in >>50048717, interest has been expressed in at least two of the Jumps you have "claimed".

>This was never my experience.
You have successfully posted a WIP without issue. Some of us are merely asking for one or two more so you can secure your claims. This does not seem unreasonable.
>>
>>50048947
>It's very unlikely anyone will want to work on any of those so it doesn't matter much.
Regardless of whether you think it's likely or not, it's something you should do. No one else is allowed to take 18 or so claims at once, you're not anything special. Keep to the 6 you're currently working on and pick up new ones as you finish the first 6. This is basic politeness everyone else here manages to keep to.
>>
>>50048871
>>50048825

Your comments have been taken into consideration, thanks for the feedback. Nika's trying hard to make this a quality jump and this stuff is what's needed to make sure it gets polished.
>>
So, did tera actually relinquish his claims and quit making Jumps? Or is that just something we are running with, regardless of his wishes.
>>
File: snektempertyranus.gif (381KB, 457x340px) Image search: [Google]
snektempertyranus.gif
381KB, 457x340px
>>50048971
Ethical villainry done to spite heroes and villains alike is an untapped market. If you play your cards right you'll have your choice of the best of the best.

10/10
>>
>>50048981
>>
>>50048981
There is no such thing as "allowed" here. What are you going to do if Lycoris doesn't drop any claims? Get really angry? Shitpost a lot? Fucking nothing?

Just let it go.
>>
>>50049019
He relinquished them for a bit and then had it explained to him that most people don't care if he decided against it again. Think he might be trying to make another turd, but have had him filtered for ages so no idea if he's still at it.
>>
>>50049041
The worst he can do is disregard the claim and make the jump himself.
Which is a win-win for the thread so it's fine.
>>
>>50049041
Great precedent to set. We can claim as many jumps as we want. Or is it just that claims don't matter anymore and if you want you can just steal one from someone else?

We've seen that at least two of those jumps have other people interested in them before SoAnon came back. Are they just chopped liver now that she's here?
>>
>>50049047
So we really are just completely getting rid of the claim system then huh?
>>
>>50049071
Would be beautiful if we did in my opinion.
If someone is taking months to work on something and someone else wants it it should be fair game.
>>
>>50049041
>"Allowed"
And that's why we have lewd jumps like Corruption of Champions.

Oh wait.
>>
>>50048964
It's the rule of cool.
>>
>>50049077
We could get a Black Crusade jump on time and worth a damn, too. I second this notion.
>>
>>50048973
>who have memories of the time they were menos
But what about when they are regular Hollows, where Reborn is starting us?
>>
>>50049077
scratch that. A first done policy would be even better.
Fuck waiting.
>>
>>50049092
Did you read my post anon?
>>
>>50048973
Also you know that taking off your mask early is just asking to be a weakling who has massive difficulty getting strong.
>>
Can we not have this shitstorm right now?
>>
>>50049101
Apparently people want Lycoris to be able to claim 18 jumps OR for no claims to ever be a thing anymore. Wonder what she'd side with considering her views on the Dresden Files thing.
>>
>>50049101
I'm not seeing a shitstorm yet fampie.
Just because people are saying things you don't like doesn't mean it's a shitstorm.
>>
>>50048947
You know what, in light of everyone else being an insane dickwaffle about this, please, by all means, keep the claims you have.

I refuse to be associated with people who take legitimate concerns and turn them into a giant arguments for no reason.

I hope to see excellent work from you in the future.
>>
>>50049077
There really should be a point where a claim expires.
Especially if someone just ups a leaves.
>>
>>50049127
So your response to people raising legitimate concerns and other people shitting on them for it is to shit on the people with legitimate concerns?

Wow, you're a shit poster too aren't you?
>>
>>50049101
My advice to everyone is that if anyone tries to start anything about/to me, then to just completely ignore them. They don't bother me at all, so while I appreciate it, there's not much to gain by defending me.
>>
>>50049110
Well duh, who ever heard of compromises. I mean, sitting down and trying to figure out a middle ground? What loony would do that?
>>
File: 512px-SchuComic10P24.jpg (153KB, 512x656px) Image search: [Google]
512px-SchuComic10P24.jpg
153KB, 512x656px
Do you think I can do it, /jc/? Can I finish the Drawback section in time to post the spookiest jump of all for Halloween?
>>
>>50049156
You would have a point if people actually started something.
But it's nice to know that you're a brick wall.
>>
>>50049172
>12:05
Too late.
>>
File: 1466354231412.jpg (30KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
1466354231412.jpg
30KB, 300x219px
>>50049172
You are not an ally of justice.

Also, it's 12:05am here EST, so unless you're in another time zone I dunno.
>>
>>50049172
Considering it's past midnight here I don't think you can. Unless you have time travel.
>>
>>50049190
>>50049202
>implying everyone lives on the east coast
>>
>>50049190
>>50049191
>>50049202
Central Time is best time. Go to bed East Coast losers. It's way past your bedtime.
>>
>>50049191
He has 3 hours by PST if he's going by that.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>50049172
Too late motherfucker!
>>
>>50049172
2307 here. Go for it, InNomineAnon!

>>50049214
yas.
>>
>>50049212
>>50049214
>implying anything but 4chan time matters on 4chan
>>
>>50049172
It's 9:08 in Commiefornia. I believe in you.
>>
>>50049156
Ever considered you might be wrong on this matter? That you're ignoring people who might actually have a point in saying you've got too many things claimed, including stuff already claimed by others?

If people show up wanting to do one of the dozen jumps, are you going to stop them from doing so or will you relinquish claims?
>>
>>50049172
11:12 here in Winnipeg. Fucking go for it.
>>
>>50048713
Not too mention according to the ending most Parasytes switch to human food and "evolve" into different life styles at the end.
>>
>>50048705
Two things.

One, as the author of new bleach, I look forward to seeing what your update of the jump looks like.

Second, why the fuck is everything orange and black(dark blue)?
>>
>>50049308
Halloween overlay.
>>
>>50049317
Okay, that makes sense.

Can I turn it off, or do I just have to suffer until tomorrow?
>>
I recall myrmidont saying that he planned to change the multi Parasyte pricing so buying Parasytes through it is actually cheaper if you buy in bulk, what happened to that?

Also, if we have hybrid, does our Parasyte gain our own traits or biological stuff... Or do they only get it if they get the Body Snatcher?
>>
File: decade.png (13KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
decade.png
13KB, 900x506px
>>50048998
Hey digger I have a question unrelated with the jump, is it possible to obtain the decadriver in the henshin jump?
>>
>>50049330
He changed it in the last update. It might not be in the uploads folder yet. Also, it was just companions he was changing, so you can buy them in bulk.
>>
>>50049335
>implying Decade doesn't need it's own jump-scenario just to handle all the bullshit that might occur.
>>
>>50048907
Honestly I will admit that what SB did right was Fullbringer section and the various offered Fullbrings. And the Quincy perk to collect other energies. Take a look at those.

And really, take a look at other jumps. If something was weak in canon when compared to other perks but as racial thing or so makes sense to be higher priced... Then have it grant additional thing based off it, maybe have its effect extend in some odd way post jump. Like Parasyte. Make the jump good

>>50049156
SoAnon I don't know who you are but honestly claiming 18 jumps at the same time feels not sporting or good. You yourself admitted to lack of drive and computer issues. What if such happens again? Keep existing claims and otherwise start claiming more as you finish up what you got to replace their spot in queue
>>
>>50049357
Fuck. So Multi Parasytes remain at same price?

Goddamit. Did he ever answer if effects of Better Mount stack if both us and our Parasytes have it?
>>
File: D0Eg5Dv.jpg (46KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
D0Eg5Dv.jpg
46KB, 500x279px
>>50049335

No.
Decade takes place in the AR version of the worlds demonstrated in Heisei, so Decade doesn't actually exist/is unreachable from there
>>
Has anyone claimed One Last God: Kubera?
>>
File: machine.jpg (13KB, 236x419px) Image search: [Google]
machine.jpg
13KB, 236x419px
>>50049214
No. I'm a double loser and am a night owl. You can't tell me what to do. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD.

>>50049024
Yessssss. Snek for a good cause.

>>50049305
Exactly! So plenty of chance for them to develop.

>>50048906
(GUNNM) #123
-Background: Doctor (Free) -Seriously, look at my credentials!
-Karma Chameleon (100CP) -Biological adaptation and streamlining? That's AWESOME.
-Medicine (Free) -Well I AM a doctor. Steady hands and reflexes come in handy.
-Cybernetics (-50CP) (Discount) -There's so many robotics here. It's neat, I'm getting in on this!
-Biotechnology (-350CP) (Discount) -Genetics, biotech, medicines, surgeries... I'm skilled in it all, which is really awesome.
-Karmatron Dynamics (-800CP) (Discount) -Mathematicals in sociology and sciences is awesome. So is nanotech science WHAT THE SHIT.
-Martial Arts: Hybrid (Ocean Free) -Adapt new techniques, and anti-Cyborg martial arts. Wow.
-Moneyx2 (Free) -A bit of cash to get me by.
-Medic/Civilian/Cyber-Doctor Package (Free) -A workshop to keep me going, and get plenty of business. Even a 3D fabricator!
-Heirloom Weapon (Free) -A nice sword words as well as anything.
-Mysterious Chipx2 (-900CP) -Oh. Oh what I'm going to do with YOU.
-Cybernetic Rejection (-800CP)
-Octopus Lips (Chest) (-700CP)
-Bounty (-500CP)
-My Karma Warrior (-300CP)
-Witch Hunt (0CP)
Dice Rolls: The Ocean

Fun fact, did you know Warframe's Infestation is a viral package bound together by nanotech? And as such it could be possible to modify that nanotech to improve the Infestation?

Honestly this entire jump is just one big exercise in what happens when you get too greedy for your own good and want literally all the shinies. I mean all of them. Seriously, give them to me. I want MORE. I need to understand more to improve my cybernetic trade, damn it.

...now if everyone would just STOP TRYING TO SHOOT ME.

(1/2)
>>
>>50049438
>STOP TRYING TO SHOOT ME.
It's a wild rabbit hunt~
>>
>>50049438
The inability to take on most forms of cybernetics in this setting is something of a pain, but that's fine. At this point I have many opportunities and methods of improving myself, especially the Imaginos Nanites running through my system... and the Hypnos Gene I procured during my time in Resident Evil. Always improving, always evolving. With the Symbiote and my Parasyte friends watching my back... well. Am I ever truly alone now?

Which is good since I've got almost everyone after me. Tiphares is losing its shit and doing what it can to constantly hunt me down, I've got a rather large bounty in the attempt to get to me as well, then there's... Nova. Fucking Nova. I would actually be keen on trying to debate his views of karma and the nature of humanity's evolution/self perception, but seeing as he wants to test it himself by going into horribly fucked up experiments, I just might have to pass on this round. So really, it's going to be a constant source of conflict and mayhem as everyone wants their piece of the pie.

But in the end, that just means I've got additional resources and materials to work with, right? Finders, keepers... and nothing wrong with using what is given to you.

Though I wish people stopped calling me 'balloon tits'. Yes, I like having a full figure. Yes, they're on the large side. This is not something to point out and tease about every single time.
>>
>>50049404
So does that mean the crossover movies don't happen?
>>
File: 1420575576163.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
1420575576163.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>50049442
I will find you. And I will kill you.
>>
Where are some good places to pick up infections for What Makes Me Unique from Prototype?

So far there's Halo, Resident Evil, SCP (except no), and Stargate (?). Anyplace else?
>>
File: iBku6Yb.jpg (33KB, 581x337px) Image search: [Google]
iBku6Yb.jpg
33KB, 581x337px
>>50049458
Decade
Is
A
Jumper
>>
>>50049393
He said no it doesn't stack.
>>
>>50049463
You will find me. And I will pet your fluffy ears. And maybe give you bellypats too.
>>
>>50049481
Black Bullet?
>>
>>50049481
TES for Corprus
Warframe since because infested
Megaman X for the maverick virus maybe. It is physical so it might count.
>>
I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>50049458
No, the crossover movies are basically non-canon as far as I'm concerned. Stuff like Eternal and whatnot are canon if they're in a single thing and for Part 2 you'll have to assume that Nadeshiko happened somehow, but the crossovers that include Decade and Den-o are gonna have to not happen. Mainly cause that's a bitch and a half to actually keep track of.
>>
>>50049540
Why would you do this?

Just... why?
>>
>>50049540
Well I'll certainly be throwing this at every rollfag I see, thanks for the ammo.
>>
>>50049542
Thank You! Now I no longer have to worry about some of that crazy ass shit that happens. Though the Nadeshiko one is just a small cameo with Wizard, nothing too serious. Unlike the fucking Heisei vs. Showa movie, fuck that movie.
>>
>>50049565
Between this, The Room, and the Perfect Lionheart collection, there should be enough to induce misery.
>>
>>50049574
>Forgetting Girl-chan
>>
>>50049574
>Perfect Lionheart Collection
??????????
>>
File: Laughter of madness nui.gif (614KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Laughter of madness nui.gif
614KB, 500x280px
>>50049481
Kill la Kill. Life fibers aren't really an infection, but they're biological-based super-stuff. Great for a power up.

Warframe has the Technocyte Virus, which is a lot like Redlight, except it can infect technology as well.

Starcraft Zerg jump has tons of new bio-forms, and that virus that infests the colonists.

Collect all of them, and do pic related as your virus escapes containment.
>>
>>50049576
Girl-chan is an example of literary finesse and is a masterpiece in its own right.
>>
>>50049587
Look is Sonichu can become a jump, the Generic Perfect Lionheart jump can be made too.
>>
>>50049540
And you should be!

...That said, It doesn't seem to be that bad of a jump. Though that may me just being unfamiliar with the source material.
>>
File: 1472161189072.jpg (55KB, 261x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472161189072.jpg
55KB, 261x533px
>>50049540
We can no longer be friends.
>>
File: FuckThisPanda.gif (983KB, 323x224px) Image search: [Google]
FuckThisPanda.gif
983KB, 323x224px
>>50049540
I'm done with you.
>>
>>50049540
So what are the CWC points from the start for? I only see CP prices.
>>
>>50049681
CP is short for CWC Points.
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>50049540
You know.

I made The Treadmill. I made an actual parenting jump, despite QS' warnings about kids-as-companions. My first jump was an ecchi. I made "It doesn't matter. It was fun." As a capstone drawback.

And somehow, every cruel bit of sadism I laid out for Jumpers has now been completely outdone in one, single, document.

My hat's off to you, INanon. You are more wicked than I.
>>
>>50049540
No joke, my computer is actually refusing to load this. It's like it's trying to protect me.
>>
>>50049540
Am... I going to have to read Sonichu now?
>>
>>50049725
'And then jumper glassed the planet, and lived happily ever after'.
>>
>>50049540
As depraved as this is, there are actually some really nice perks. My favorites are My Latest Hedgehog Hero and The Sincerest Form of Flattery. So congratulations on polishing that turd, InNomineAnon.
>>
>>50049725
Yes, enjoy.
>>
>>50049540
Huh, I didn't even know that sonichu was an actual thing beyond the meme.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
Argh. Is anyone else almost experiencing physical pain from the spooky colour scheme, or is it just my shit eyes?

>>50048600
A lot of Necron Tomb Worlds, and using a modified Cruicible/Medi-Gun/AT-Field Projector set to Synthesis.

Zandrekh was very confused.

"I say. I say son, what's that massive device we're pointing at the colonies?"

"It's the Soulforge, dad. It forges Warp-free souls and flesh into metal, so that we can reclaim the Necrontyr Dynasty's glory"

"Don't be daft, boy. I can see our empire clear as day! It's as glorious as ever! Now tell me, what's the TRUE purpose of this damned contraption?"

"...it's a confetti launcher. It launches space confetti. You know. To celebrate our arrival"

"Hah! So much for those newfangled 'prank' customs eh? Eh?! We must be doing well to be able to afford space confetti! Did you know they make that stuff out of anti-quarks?"

"We are, dad. Our alliance with the Imperium has given us unprecedented access to the remaining tomb worlds. Soon the forces of Chaos will kneel or be knelt by Order Undivided"

"...they'll kneel at what now? What were we talking about?"

"Nevermind"

>>50048623
Welcome back! Long time no see!

>>50048664
Um. Since I'm running out of post space, in general I'd just like to second what >>50048871 said, also the Drop-In freebie should probably just make you better at bargaining rather than have a percentile discount and elaborating on Forger of Magic's requirements in detail. Also, Repair Weapon seems like something you can do anyway sans the perk (unless it's meant to just teach you repairing skills?) and I'm not sure why Master Knight/Baron is worth so much because it seems to be described in terms of gameplay mechanics?

>>50048964
>More things happening to stuff
>In the place where nothing makes sense and my only response is to fight confusion with confusion
>Someone wants me to BE IN CHARGE

This...probably won't end well.

But it looks fun
>>
>>50049696
Personally, my favorite part is the devious trap of the Heart Torch. We're unlikely to ever get an opposite gender companion creation item in any other jump, so if anyone ever wants to waifu a female Darkseid, they can, but at what cost?

>>50049725
I'd suggest watching the audio books on Youtube instead.
>>
Where can I get an awesome Giant Robot?
>>
>>50049752
Unholy Heights.

You're late to the party.
>>
>>50049748
I like dark colors so I'm fine.
>>
>>50049754
MEGAS XLR, any Gundam, Big O, Super robot wars.
Or just use any sufficiently science jump to make your own.
>>
>>50049752
Magic and a lack of morals.
>>
File: Xenoblade Jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Xenoblade Jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So, uh, Sonichu's a thing now...
You guys wanna know what's also a thing? XENOBLADE CHRONICLES VERSION 1.0, KIDS! GET HYPE!
>>
>>50049481
SCP isn't that bad unless you go for maximum overwank. But the Bydo are a kind of virus I think.
>>
>>50049761
That one makes sure you always remember the original gender. This creates a new being with the same personality and looks that was always female. An important distinction to the true waifu connoisseur.
>>
>>50049777
YES!
>>
>>50049754
Lots of places. Any of the Gundam jumps, Super Robot Wars, The Big O, Megas XLR, Full Metal Panic, Macross, Neon Genesis Evangelion (though that giant robot comes with enough drawbacks to maybe not be awesome), Five Star Stories, Supreme Commander has more strategy-minded ones, Code Geass, this Xenoblade jump that UncleDante just posted as I was typing this >>50049777...probably some others that just don't come to mind immediately.
>>
>>50049783
Exactly, the Unholy Heights one is therefore better.
>>
File: 1447966026356.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447966026356.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>50049540
>>
>>50049777
Uh... You gonna add origin descriptions?
>>
>>50049769
>>50049793
Followup question, is there any way to give Megas CP insurance?
>>
>>50049777
>affinity chart
Amazing. And we get this for free?
>>
>>50049777
>Exhausted
Why are you working with the shitposter who drove off jumpmakers?
>>
>>50049808
Importing it in one of the mecha jumps that allow imports (which is about two thirds of the ones I listed) should make it count as a CP-bought item from there on out, and have said insurance. Plus, give it cool new features, so that's nice.
>>
>>50049783
>>50049801
You're missing the real application.
Make a dream sibling and then unholy heights the original for double waifu power.
Then go to Austin Powers for even more twinning goodness.
>>
>>50049825
No, no. Use one on yourself, then use the other one on the copy. Then go to Austin Powers and twin all three of you.
>>
>>50049777
Normally if an origin costs something it's because they give you more in comparison to other's. A mandatory 100 cp tax for the jump is kind of weird.

Also, in comparison to the other 400 cp perks, Warrior's ambition seems kind of lackluster. And are the 'x only' 600 cp perks discounted to their backgrounds?
>>
>>50049777
Notes time.

You either need some 50 cp items, or to change the perk layout from 1/3/4/6 to 1/2/4/6. Having 50 cp left over is never pleasant.

In addition to that, I would alter the order of the items so that the prices don't jump around as much.
>>
>>50049540
that's it
we're done here
game over, everyone go home
>>
>>50049777
You have Warrior's Ambition listed as free for its background, but based on the other 400CP perks it should be discounted.
>>
>>50049841
You have to look at jumps from last year. All origins but drop-in having a cost were standard.
>>
>>50049777
>Love Quest [200 CP, discount Drop-In]- You're resolved to find that special someone you can build into a girl/boyfriend from the ground up. Luckily, eligible people seem to just fall into your life and you don't need to worry about satisfying them since you're AMAZING in the sack. And if you get tired of one of them? When you're ready to part, you can choose to effectively write them out of your life. Maybe they'll realize they were a lesbian, turn out to have been an ineffectual villain all along, or just die in a fire. It doesn't really matter. The point is they won't bother you again after at most a single page worth of exposition about what happened to them.

Literally the most amazing perk for harem jumpers I've ever seen.
>>
>>50049777
Reminder that Melia is best girl.
>>
>>50049911
Whoops, meant for >>50049540
>>
>>50049911
But at what cost? At what terrible cost?
>>
>>50049777
Is this and the XenobladeX jump in the same setting? Is one a history, future, AU, other?
>>
>>50049777
Origins need descriptions and the formatting could really use some cleaning up with those huge gaps everywhere.

>You Will Know Our Names
Why is this free?

>Affinity Chart
Why is this free? Especially when it seems better then the costing perk just below it.

>Warriors Ambition
Don't see why it increases exponentially instead of just scaling to match.

>Heir of Bionis
When it says each and every one, does it mean from this jump or your entire chain?

>Heropon
Jokes about it not making sense aren't very funny when it doesn't actually make sense. What does this give? A speed and strength buff, along with not needing a focus to cast magic? Seems pretty weak compared to the other caps in any case. You really need to be clearer with a lot of these perks and what they actually do.

>Unyielding Heart
Does this apply to magic from other settings?

>Impure Blood
What is a Telethia? There's not much point telling us we can be one if we have no idea what it is.

>Heir of Humanity
Why is this 600 when it's effects are just add ons to the Heir capstones? If it's so good, shouldn't the capstones cost more for both having effectively 300cp stuck on the end?

Would be really handy if you could tell us what you mean with a lot of this stuff. What exactly are Monado? What does it mean when you say we can wield the potential of the blade of either machine thing?

Continued in another post.
>>
Well, its halloween and thus the day of the ghosts, so imma talk about shaman king for a while.

One of the major points that keeps getting mentioned is that the nerfing of ghosts is somewhat unfair. In fact, someone even posted an image that showed the logic behind the nerfing was wrong.

I was hoping to talk to SK-Anon before making a decision, but I haven't seen him at all since we 'finished' the jump.

So here's my plan. There will be two changes. The first is a price drop of Mochirei buying back their powers, from 200 to 50. The second is a new drawback, tentatively titled 'three seconds' which puts a time limit on how long you can maintain an OS for. If your Mochirei(or you as a Mochirei) Reiyoku outweighs the shamans by too much, somewhere around five purchases, this becomes mandatory.

Is this acceptable?
>>
File: 1274998551838.jpg (15KB, 353x343px) Image search: [Google]
1274998551838.jpg
15KB, 353x343px
>>50049438
>>50049446
(Polity) #124
-Background: Researcher (Free) -Let it begin.
-Race: Human (Free) -Keep it going!
-Prototyper (400CP) -Wait. Combining different technologies to form new ones? AND TAKING THIS.
-Live-Coven Education (Free) -Hum! Well this should be good.
-Biotechnician (100CP) (Discount) -Biotech that's inherited, huh? ...YES.
-Planetary Almanac (Free) -Eh, it's a start.
-Pen Laser/Laser Scalpel (Free) -I guess the tools are needed?
-Jain Node (-500CP) -NANOMACHINES, SON. We're gonna use more of them.
-Dragon's Meddling (-300CP)
-Avalon Outlink Station (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Masada, 31 years old

So, uh. Yeah. The second I get into this place I am getting my ass off this station. Like, pronto. I don't care what we have to do to get to a ship and get away, we are GETTING OUT OF THIS PLACE.

The Jain Node on the other hand is getting locked away until I'm convinced that shit can be studied and modified without, you know, suddenly shooting into my brain and turning me into a nanotech zombie only for my body to start growing curled up nanotech tumors to spread the stuff. Nope. That is not. Just. Fuck. That. Though I'm not exactly sure how far away and peaceful I'll get with the Dragon Spheres liking to push and nudge in directions...

...I'm gonna be bumming off of ships a lot in this setting aren't I.
>>
>>50049909
Well yeah. The thing is those jumps HAD a drop-in. This one does not. Generally the logic was that those origins had prices because they gave you a background of the setting instead of just plopping you into the setting.

Having every single origin cost cp when there isn't a free one background is pretty unusual, even looking at last year's jumps.
>>
>>50049933
Unrelated. Like Tales or FF games. Just similar themes and mechanics.
>>
>>50049933
Not particularly. X has references to Xenoblade, but nothing that indicates they share the same world.

The nopon exist, Lin has the Monado as a hairclip, one of the holofigures is Bionis and Mechonis, potatsu refers to humans as hims at one point...

There's a bunch of references, but no proof.
>>
>>50049937
I'd rather not have to buy back powers at all, but it would be much preferable to have it like this instead of how it currently is.
Do what you think is right though.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>50049540
...good grief. Whelp. Colour me spooked.

Drawbacks: TRUE and HONEST, Moon Pal (1300)

Villain, age 24, human

Rolled Moon Sanctuary-Prison.

Trolle Fatale (Free)
Witch (1200)
Brainwashing (1000)
The Sincerest Form of Flattery (700)
Wooden Badge (Free)
Pickle Gun (600)
Curse-ye-ha-me-ha (0)

"Hey! Hey, dad! Hey! CAN YOU HEAR ME THROUGH THIS THING? Get out of that moon!"

Not now Sunny. Be a good girl and leave your dad alone with his space whiskey. I didn't save existence to deal with this shit, and I'm not getting out of here until I'm ready to.

"Daaaad, you can't just spend an entire jump cooped up in this moon prison! We're on a quest to collect all the Chaos Emeralds! I need to borrow the key to the Warehouse so we can stow them there, preventing that...thing from ever making more of its' kind!"

I suppose that is a worthy cause. Fine, but then I'm going to bed.

"Inside of the moon?"

I can make a bed if I want to.

>later that decade

"TRAGEDY STRIKES SONICHU & CO."

"I am sorry to say that the Toon World we have all come to Know and Love has been UNJUSTIFIABLY TARNISHED for reasons I am not in the clear of. I don't understand...I dreamed that the moon split in half and a black sun fell upon the Earth, changing all the Good Citizens of the World into %$£*&ing JERKOPS. This lonesome man can no longer draw the idyllic vistas of his youth. I see a sinking tugboat, and I Afraided that there were many people I did not know demanding things of me, mostly money. Worse, I see myself Alone and Unloved, forever, and I am afraid my Heart Meter is in the negative because I know...I know the beautiful CWCville is...gone. So I ask you, gentle reader, to please donate to myself and my mother so that with all our hearts combined we can give Sonichu strength to carry on and save the world"

"Also to chad21: This is all TRUE AND HONEST content, and I do not believe it has anything to do with the Never-Ending Story"

Sonichu's News Dash, Issue #11
>>
>>50049975
>actually jumping it
M
A B S O L U T E
D
M
A
N
>>
Well.

There's a sufficient amount of spook and despair for me to justify dusting off the Gamemaster chain.

Lemme go get that, now. Yes, I flip-flop a lot, but it's not like either of them are dead yet, anyways.
>>
>>50049987
Seconded. He is a braver man than I.
>>
>>50049805
...Dammit! I knew I'd missed something!

>>50049841
>A mandatory 100 cp tax for the jump is kind of weird.
Well, back in ma' day, every single origin used'ta cost 'least a hundred CP, ye little—Real talk though, yeah, that was an error on my part. Homs, at least, was supposed to be free. Don't sweat it too much, it'll be fixed in the next version.
>Warrior's ambition seems kind of lackluster
You sure about that, chief? Sheer willpower goes a long way in this setting. It's an actual gameplay mechanic.
>are the 'x only' 600 cp perks discounted to their backgrounds?
Yep. Again, mistake on my part, I shouldda labeled it.

>>50049847
>alter the order of the items so that the prices don't jump around as much.
Gotcha. Though the perk layout may or may not get changed later on, depending on balancing issues.

>>50049867
Oh God, it keeps happening. It's discounted kids, not free. Nice catch there, In.

>>50049935
Jesus, you actually caught a lot of errors and place holder stuff there, Anon. Guess that's what I get for trying to write at the buttcrack of dawn.

You guys have any other comments, questions, concerns, or death threats, keep 'em coming. I could use the criticism.
>>
>>50049975
How many jumpers are going to glass CWCVille, I wonder?

How many will look at the perks they bought there and remember the shame?
>>
>>50050018
I won't. These are actually some really nice perks. Definitely worth the (admittedly very high) price of admission.
>>
>>50050028
My favorite is the one that's literally a racist version of Ready Player One.
>>
>>50050018
Well I would be, but this >>50049729 is probably going to happen.

Or I could fuck off to pluto and make yet another plutobase. Soon I will have enough to combine them into a super plutobot.
>>
>>50050037
>pluto

Reminder that pluto isn't a real planet
>>
>>50050056
Friendly reminder that jumpchain takes place in different times and in several of those times Pluto is most definitely a planet.
>>
File: Masked.jpg (30KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
Masked.jpg
30KB, 564x705px
>>50049944
(Skull Man) #125
-Background: Scientist (Free) -It's time to pull some bullshit.
-The Genetic Sciences (Free) -This is a fair amount of science, I guess.
-SIRK Manufacture (900CP) (Discount) -It's time to work on the cyborgs.
-Power Suit Designer (700CP) (Discount) -Making suits that grant psychic powers? NOICE.
-Herald of Newmanity (400CP) (Discount) -I'll make them better.
-Monstrous Power (0CP) -I have the Pistol Shrimp's punching ability.
-Lab (Free) -Not sure why I need this.
-Skull Armor (-600CP) -A strong armor with psychic amplifiers? I think the RIG will enjoy this.
-Pain and Suffering (-500CP)
-Dedication to Revenge (-400CP)
-A Recurring Suspect (-200CP)
-A Habit of Burning (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Japan 2007

You know who sucks? The cult that's so focused on making Kaijin and doing their damnest to make their sciences a religious gig. Fuck those assholes! Kidnapping and experimenting so they can reap the positive benefits and let the 'weak' results get cast out and killed! And then they tried to dispose of such 'weaklings' like me by throwing me into a fire! A FIRE. Like I was trash!

I'm not trash. I'm not. I refuse to be trash. I'm just... I'm not. I won't be. But them? They ruined my life and turned the life-giving properties of flame against me. But the ever-present light of Fire is what creates the Darkness that surrounds it, threatening to consume it once its power has run out. This duality is undeniable, its truth one of the absolute laws of the world. But they pride themselves on the light, claiming their science will bring a golden age. They parade their revolutions like a new fire stolen from the gods.

But that light will not be theirs. The fire will not be eternal. The shadow will be the harbinger of their folly... and when their eyes have opened, they will find their foolishness has dragged them into the oblivion they have surrounded themselves in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aJIby5NJ48
>>
>>50050056
>>50050067
It's a dwarf planet. Notably smaller than a normal planet but still in the same category. Get over yourself Sailor Pluto.
>>
>>50050067
Acknowledgement that in certain settings written under fictional, outdated or in the case of Rick and Morty deliberately subverted views on astronomy Pluto may, under specific circumstances, be a planet.
>>
>>50050056
Well, A, this guy >>50050067, and B, thats why no one will expect me to be there. The fact that Pluto is a frozen hunk of middleonowhere also helps me remain undisturbed.
>>
>>50049777
Contd

Don't really have anything to say on the items other then that some 50cp ones would be good if you have discounted 300cp and 500cp perks and items.

>Shinomura
This does not seem worth 100cp at all. Should be a 0cp drawback when you're just switching the soundtrack to a pretty good one.

>What Took You So Long
Is this the justification for the free full import? It's not very good.

Needs more drawbacks too, it's got a very limited selection.

Also, what happens in future worlds with stuff based on ether? There's no note on what happens to it in the future. If it comes along, it's a little worrying that you have one of the capstones give near Monado level control, which you describe as universal in power level.

Sorry the second post took so long, there was a fire.
>>
>>50050101
But why not choose a less famous frozen hunk of middleonowhere? There are lots of dwarf planets out that way, go to one that people don't think about.
>>
>>50050056
Stop picking on Pluto, it has done nothing wrong.

The fact that the guy behind the push for the 'dwarf planet' classification admitted he did it just to make a name and how he's constantly bragging about how he killed Pluto just makes the whole thing seem like a shitty publicity stunt by cunts and nothing more.
>>
Nobody seems to have any feedback, so the jump's ready for the drive. This version removes some production notes I'd accidentally left in the pokemon type section and corrects a couple of typos.

I'm in a kung fu mood, so I've already made an outline for a Legends of the Wulin jump, but I'm also considering trying my hand at Exalted. Nobody's claimed Sidereals yet, have they?
>>
>>50050144
But then I wouldn't be able to make perverted jokes at Sailor Pluto.
>>
>>50050160
Yeah, nobody's claimed Sidereals.

Good luck. I initially thought they'd be the hardest splat to balance, but-turns out from some conversations with /exg/, Malefactors can apparently do everything they can more efficiently.

Which in that case, I figure your only real concern is on how certain SMAs work. LOOKING AT YOU, OBSIDIAN SHARDS OF INFINITY.
>>
>>50050160
>sidereals
That's like setting sail in a burning ship.
If you think you can do it, I don't think anyone has claimed that one, but I hope you're ready to tame a beast that fierce.
Just working out SMAs is going to be a headache and a half.
>>
>>50050160
I don't think anyone's claimed Sidereals, no. I'd be more interested in Legends of the Wulin, though, just because I think that Loresheets could translate to Jumpchain mechanics in some interesting ways.
>>
>>50050160
>Legends of the Wulin jump
Shit, nigga. More Wuxia? What's this one about?

>Nobody's claimed Sidereals yet, have they?
I don't have to have access to the Loom of Fate to see shitstorms in your future...

Best of luck to you, anon.
>>
>>50050179
Obsidian Shards are pretty clear on how they work. They're just horribly broken most of the time.
>>
>>50050190
>They're just horribly broken most of the time

...yeah.

That's what I was referring to. The "I win, and get to define how I win and at what cost at a suitably dramatic moment as long as my opponent has no Shaping defence" Charm is one of those things Exalted players generally pretend doesn't exist.

Not sure about the other SMAs, but in general people don't seem to like them.
>>
>>50050210
but punching people into ducks is so cool.
How could anyone not like it?
>>
>>50050180
I'd be happy with however Siddies turn out so long as SMAs (custom or otherwise) aren't just banned outright.
>>
>>50050179
>>50050180
>>50050190
Unless there's a popular SMA fix I haven't heard of, I was just going to apply a few rulings to force things back into sanity (like restraining Creation Slaying Oblivion Kick to a single mile radius based on a similar (Solar, iirc) Charm) and saying to go by fluff rather than mechanics for the rest and just assume they do something sane for their charms of their essence ratings.

>>50050187
Legends of the Wulin is a Wuxia ttrpg with some pretty interesting mechanics. The setting is fairly generic with some some factions for standard tropes (like Fire Doctrine and Vile Rain as the evil kung fu cults and Dragon Well for kung fu daoist priests).
>>
>>50050230
Eh, I'd prefer you just let people decide. It's not like they can't get it all with the various tricks people have thought out in the Mortal Heroes jump. You'd probably save time by just not mentioning the broken stuff at all and focusing on the stuff that does work.
>>
File: 20070621-01-01.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
20070621-01-01.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>50046290
Generic Creepypasta
> Age: 37 [Rolled23] (7/8/8)
> Origin: Drop In
> And Then A Skeleton Popped Out [Get a Freebie!]
> But Who Was Phone? [Get a Freebie!]
> The Call Was Coming From Inside The House! [-150CP]
> We Don’t Have A Clown Statue [-150CP]
> Expired Pasta [-300CP]
> Outsider Information [-300CP]
> Pasta Recepies [Get a Freebie!]
> Cabin [-100CP]
> Original Recipe [Get a Freebie!]

... y'know. I really wanted Glitch, like, REALLY badly. But not badly enough to lose out on the two capstones for Drop In. Not bad enough to load up on drawbacks to afford them all anyway.
I mean, normally I don't take a build SPECIFICALLY in preparation of another jump, but those two capstones, combined with some other stuff I already have, effectively means I can run ripshod all over SCP in terms of stealing shit.

For that matter, I really wanted Non-Euclidean Mind, but, y'know. Same problem.
I guess I'll just have to stick to my previous plan of figuring it out the hard way through Madness Wavelength and Dungeon Builder testing.

Anyway, I'll probably send, like, some robot probes or something to go grab samples of stuff so that I can study them or just watch things from afar, but other than that? I'll... probably not do a lot! All these Drop In perks make vacationing a viable option, almost.

Though I might frequent as many garage sales as I can find. I hear there are some pretty good videogames to be found, if you know where to look...
>>
>>50050223
See, I'd be pissed if they weren't.
>>
>>50050240
>hating fun
>>
>>50050240
Very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q
>>
>>50050240
Get a sidereal exaltation in another jump without the ban then. There's no point banning it when not only are there work arounds but they're not really even the best stuff in the chain and you're not getting them free either.
>>
>>50050235
Listen here you lil' shit, I am indifferent on this particular topic because I don't know enough of it but never justify something by saying you can do it in another jump. We don't take kindly to interjump balance.

You think it should be kept in, you make your case without bringing up that shit.
>>
>>50050238
Oh, is that on the drive already? I was under the impression some stuff was gonna be changed in a bit.
>>
>>50050187
Legends of the Wulin is an rpg that is very loosely descended from the old Weapons of the Gods rpg. It shares some mechanics, though it's mostly a complete overhaul, and the lore likes to hint that this is the world of Weapons of the Gods many generations later. It's basically a mash-up of a lot of classic wuxia concepts, repackaged in rpg form. There's enough distinct about it that it wouldn't just be Generic Wuxia Jump 2.0, though.

One thing that's really cool about its mechanics is the "Loresheet". Basically, everything of any importance-factions, locations, societal trends, unique training methods, whatever-has a special section of things to spend XP on just for it. While they do tend to offer mechanical benefits, the real draw is buying story options. For example, if you want to fight the Sword Bastard and his Blade Dogs, then just spend some XP on Secrets of Destiny: the Blade Dogs and the GM will give you a chance. It's a way to point out what parts of the setting are interesting to you and give narrative weight to them. Loresheets are easy to make yourself, so the GM won't be limited to just the sample ones in the book.

Also, XP is divided into two forms. Destiny can be spent on anything, but Entanglement can only be spent on Loresheets. You'll get about a fity-fifty split on them, given how the reward mechanics work, so there's no point in saving your XP for character growth instead of spending it on Loresheets. You've got the Entanglement anyway. Besides, like I said, Loresheets can offer mechanical benefits as well as narrative ones, so it will make you stronger regardless. It just means that your mechanical benefits come from getting involved in the world around you instead of going off to train on your own.
>>
>>50050262
So what's the justification for banning or limiting it then?
>>
>>50050262
That's not interjump balance you fuckwit.
It's the same fucking setting.
And the ban would do nothing.
>>
>>50050262
Don't use we. I don't want such a gigantic asshole like you to speak for me. Speak for yourself.
>>
>>50050274
Well like I said, I don't know enough about it and I was mainly commenting on your basis for arguing it shouldn't.

Ask that one guy who mentioned the instantwin charm I guess.

>>50050280
>setting
>jump
>>
>>50050269
It may be so, but I don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff very well. If it changes, it'll change. No big deal.

>>50050238
Black Dynamite
> Identity: Kung Fu Master
> Keeping The Girls Up In Kung Fu [-100CP]
> Panther Fist [-300CP]
> Dynamite! Dynamite! [Get a Freebie!]
> Shake The Scene You Turkeys! [-50CP]
> Righteous Pimp [-100CP]
> Tom Slick Brother [-400CP]
> Wardrobe [-50CP]
> Smith & Wesson 629 [-100CP]
> Nunchuks [Get a Freebie!]
> Smack [-100CP]
> Why, Jumper, Why? [+200CP]

I just... want it for... manipulation purposes.
Actually that's probably exactly what I'll use it for, and little else.

Anyway, it's weird, but, I feel like I'm getting more out of minor and secondary effects here. People try to fight me hand to hand, I have a gun that never runs out of bullets, a kickass soundtrack, 70s clothes, and a bunch of drugs. What more could you want?

What? No, these are my drugs. They're not for orphans, get your own.
Although I can think of one guy in the Archer jump I could probably use this as a pretty effective bribe with.

Anyway, let's stick it to the man, and fuck shit up! Yeah! I never saw this movie. Apparently I get to help beat up Richard Nixon. I'm fine with that.
>>
>>50050294
So you're talking about something you have no idea on for the sake of being a jackass. Fuck off why don't you.
>>
>>50050262
If you don't know what you're talking about you should keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>50050086
Apologies for this retarded speech, I'm just kind of on a kick with listening to the song. Who knows, maybe someone might enjoy it. Listen to the song in >>50050086 for ambience/mood setter.

Truth.

It is one of the fundamental pillars of scientific exploration. Men of science seek to find out what they can about the world, to discover the truth that lies beneath the veil of ignorance and the unknown. Man's very curiosity is the drive behind science, for those who possess truth can control the world itself.

But truth, like man, can be perverted to an end not intended for it. Like man, truth can be twisted and used to force that which is around him to submit to his whim. He cares not for the disrespect this brings the truth, for he selfishly believes it is his to use should he discover it.

You fools... in your gilded laboratories and your proclaimed holy rooms. You who would steal the truth from the world and use it for your own means! You play with fire and claim to possess the power of God! Your precious fire cannot be controlled, nor can the truth be shackled! It will turn on you like it has turned on all who try to use it to shackle others, and the shadows you have created in your foolishness will be there to swallow you whole.

Signed,
Vari
>>
>>50050262
Maybe you should try to know what the context is before bringing up this shit man. Take your own advice.
>>
>>50050296
>>50049540
I... CHOSE... THIS.

Sonichu
> Age: 30 [Rolled4/OBJECTION!] [-50CP]
> Location: Fuck Off To The Moon [Rolled8/OBJECTION!]
> Background: Drop In
> Race: Pokemon, Mismagius
> Assistant Mayor [Get a Freebie.]
> Pokemon Type: Dark [-200CP]
> The Sincerest Form of Flattery [-600CP]
> Jumperville [Get a Freebie.]
> C-Quarters and W-Quarters [-100CP]
> Magic Yu-Gi-Oh Cards [-200CP]
> Wooden Badge [-100CP]
> Moon Pal [+300CP]

> COMPANION IMPORT: MALEFOR [-50CP]

Companion Import -
> Malefor
> Age: 30 [Rolled8]
> Location: Wilderness [Rolled5]
> Background: Drop In
> Race: Pokemon, Buneary
> Assistant Mayor [Free.]
> Jumperville [Free.]
> Dark Scepter [-600CP]

I was informed that I had been imported. That this apparently cost "points", and that my own points had then been overruled by her executive decision that my purchases had been made for me.

I see.
I get the joke now.
How "humorous".

Yes, I can see how this must be bringing someone no small amount of joy.
Far greater, in fact, that she does not have to suffer these indignities, as she has apparently willfully sequestered herself INSIDE THE MOON.

But know this.

One day, I will be free of these indignities myself.
And that will be such a humorous day for me.

"Jumperville". How interesting that you should so blithely hand such a thing to me, Konata.
>>
>>50050274
It's nonsense that's inconsistent with the setting itself. The fluff of the world of Exalted just plain doesn't make any sense if SMA work the way the mechanics portray them. Creation Slaying Oblivion Kick is probably the best example. If elder Sidereals were casual continent busters as that combo means they are, they would not be sitting around wringing their hands about shit like the Balorian Crusade. A few of them would have just walked out into Creation and murdered the entire army by themselves. It would be like if DnD published a book with a mundane sword that dealt 1d800 damage. That's obviously a mistake, even if it is RAW.
>>
>>50050319
Yes yes, like the rebellion working and Primordial time travel. It doesn't make sense but it's canon. It happened, it exists.

Even if you do go through the controversy of banning it, people can just get it in the at least two other exalted jumps it's not banned in. Just doesn't seem worth the bother when all a ban does is draw attention to it in the first place.
>>
>>50050319
Don't blame you for ruling that way. Devs themselves have said a few times mechanics aren't supposed to equal how the world works.

Also for the uninitiated: The charm most people are referring to is at the bottom of this page. It's called Breathing On The Black Mirror.

http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/ma:the-obsidian-shards-of-infinity-style
>>
>>50050319
No you see it's all according to a plan to kick that's been long forgotten about. And since the great curse makes sidereal's plans go wonky they'll never be able to use their martial arts to the fullest potential.
>>
WELL THAT VACATION DIDN'T LAST VERY LONG. Let's see what Gamemaster Nona Kuuga and Cosmic Satan are up to.
Jump 43: Cyber Knights - Oh. Space again, huh? That's cool.
Origin: Mechanic - By now, I know a thing or too about machines.
Perks:
Battle Module Training - Decent, I suppose.
Radio Free Swordfish - Neat.
Neoparts Get - ...interesting.
Field Repair - Keep things nice and shiny.
Lots of Options - Oh, I am going to be making lots of these. [900]
A Few Changes - Hehehehe...oh, we'll have lots of fun together. [700]
Project V - V has come to. Wait, no, that was from...years ago. [400]

Gear:
Repair Kit
Suit Up - REX [100] - Suit. Up. Indeed.
Bits and Bobs [0] - It's something.

Drawback:
On Your Own - I'll make do. [500]

>You seem different now.
...is this where you reveal some sort of twist? I'm doing my job.
>Are you scared that I will?
No. Because I know I'll always live like this.
>On this chain? Are you saying you don't want to go home? To give up?
If I do know, all of this means nothing. I traded my humanity. I traded my time. I traded...my promise. I'm not going back for anything.
>...
Is that a problem?
>No. I'm proud of you. Carry on.

>...hmhmhm. He's much more promising than the last one. That was a close call, earlier. That ship woman...she should be happy I just sent her and others back instead of making a repeat performance. I learned from my mistake with that girl. She'll have no collapsing world to escape from.
>Time will march on in that world, and that will be the end of that.
>This one can make it. They WILL make it.
>I'll make sure of it.[/spoiler
>>
>>50050319
How about WE get to decide what's "inconsistent" and what's not on our own fucking terms.
>>
>>50050319
I don't think you should hard ban things, but if you want to make them make sense that's a pretty reasonable thing to do.
>>
>>50050302
Schwarzwald had a weird head.
>>
>>50050350
I wasn't planning to hard ban things except a few obviously broken Charms. Instead, I was going to tell people to consider fluff to take precedence over crunch and to fanwank responsibly.
>>
>>50050358
>I wasn't going to hard ban things except I actually am
Right.
>>
>>50050319
What if Balor is more hardcore than you're giving him credit for? He's supposed to be the most badass shaped Raksha ever. And really, Sidereals are Celestials, and Solars can choke Primordials to death, many of whom were larger than creation.
>>
>>50050358
I think you should lay off actually. The most any other jump has done is noted that perfects aren't absolutely perfect. If you're going to start altering canon based on your personal view of what's right and what isn't, I'd rather someone else handle the jump.
>>
>>50050358
Just do the latter. Don't hard ban or note changes to mechanics. Just say to pay more attention to fluff and fanwank responsibly. Seems like the solution that makes both sides at least a little happy.
>>
>>50050362
>What if Balor is more hardcore than you're giving him credit for? He's supposed to be the most badass shaped Raksha ever
If I remember correctly Balor was an Ishvara, Ishvara are powerful enough that they make Conky pay attention.
>>
>>50050358
That's a lot nicer than I was expecting.
I assume the actual bans are for the truly broken and not just really really good stuff.
Because I want to get my fate ninja flavor going, and I'd rather you not block off a bunch of stuff because you thought it was too good.

or maybe you could just not ban anything? I mean we have to keep up with solars somehow right?
>>
>>50050330
>Time travel

Point of order: Primordials have been shown to manipulate time within their joten, not across Creation or existence beyond themselves.

>>50050362

>the most badass shaped Raksha ever

Technically that would be Laashe, the one who basically Prometheus'd the Daystar's fire, then somehow got the upper hand in a fight with the Unconquered Sun.

Before that he'd made an agreement with him and broken it so his Temperance was suppressed and during the battle Laashe said something to force him to suppress Valor, implying the cage of jade Laashe was summoning was, in game terms, rolling more than 40 successes as per the Sun's Conviction power.

Which...basically means he gained the power to win REALLY hard.

>Solars

Fluff and devs have said they're supposed to be the strongest of the Exalts. Despite the...issues I've noticed the fanbase has with that.
>>
Every time Exalted's brought up, this shit happens.

Fucking Exalted fanboys and haters.
>>
So, uh... Raiden's pretty bullshit, you know.

Obviously the perks on offer in the MGR jump don't get you anywhere near his level, but where does it actually put you if you take Standard, Specialized, and Zandatsu Approved bodies?
>>
>>50050362
Replace the Balorian Crusade with any other threat to Creation. The point is that the fluff never treats elder Sidereals like insane combat monsters who can casually murder all of Creations enemies in an afternoon, and that means that SMA can't work according to RAW.

>>50050365
While I can agree that it's not ideal, realistically it's inevitable. I don't think anyone would actually allow SMA to go through untouched. They'd be more likely to ban it, or at least certain styles, entirely. And if they did try, it would just spark off even bigger shitstorms.

>>50050374
Well, I guess ban was the wrong word. More like banning the actual mechanics and telling people to work off fluff instead. So, for example, Obsidian Shards of Infinity style only applies a very powerful shaping effect that tries to steer the battle in the way you chose, rather than a literal irresistible guaranteed victory.
>>
File: Not even yourself.png (225KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
Not even yourself.png
225KB, 600x405px
>>50050392
>Fucking Exalted fanboys
Please keep me out of this. I'm very specifically not getting involved in this mess.
>>
>>50050399
>Well, I guess ban was the wrong word. More like banning

Just fuck off, we don't need you.
>>
>>50050405
Act more like an entitled little shit, why don't you.
>>
>>50050404
Don't care, this is my Racist Grandpa on the Front Porch moment.

Fucking Exalteds coming over the god damn border and ruining this perfectly normal neighborhood.
>>
Day of spookines, accept my offering.

If the new fluff about power levels doesn't make sense, I'll try to change it till it does.

Also, ghosts of jumper past. Let me know what you think?
>>
>>50050412
We should build a wall or something.
>>
>>50050399
Stop trying to dictate how a setting works because of what you think it should be. If you don't want them to be offered, don't let people buy them and have them get it themselves. Just handle it like Disgaea, let people decide for themselves instead of making them follow your view.
>>
>>50050392
As someone who likes Exalted this shit frustrates me too.

I stay out of the arguments except to talk about lore, though. I'm not taking any side, but I blame the devs for going out of their way to be vague as shit about the lore to the point in a sense, there are no right answers to certain things.

I mean, /40K/ has more transparent, coherent and sensible lore than Exalted in some ways.

>>50050393
Pretty much, yeah. Note that he outskilled a giant Ray twice at the start of the game too, and run roughly as fast as Sundowner (he had a head start after all)

And while I'm not sure, I would say it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume all that would get you there too. Remember-he only got the upgrade we know and love AFTER Jetstream Sam cut him up.
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>50050412
>this is my Racist Grandpa on the Front Porch moment.
Ah, fair enough. Carry on then.
I can't wait till I'm old enough to just not give a fuck, and people can't make me stop because I'm "old, and from a different time"

Besides the only SMA I like, or care about, is Quicksilver Hands of Dreaming
>>
>>50050393
Zandatsu Approved is the same model of cyborg body that Raiden uses. So you could get to his level, if you trained to use it as much as he has.
>>
File: AxeCalibur.jpg (95KB, 1113x736px) Image search: [Google]
AxeCalibur.jpg
95KB, 1113x736px
Hey! I'm nearly done with Kamen Rider Neo-heisei Part 2. I only need three things: I gotta fluff out the origins...and I have to complete this.
This is the Custom Phantom Table!
It'll let you get a new phantom, and then buy improvements and powers they'll allow you as a Wizard rider.

Any suggestions what they should buy? I'm thinking of adding in further mana pool, stat boosts, maybe the ability to eat or act as a familiar

Custom Phantom Table

Duende(0): No powers, no nothing, is a weak phantom that only provides the minimum amount of Mana to transform and use magic rings functionally. Has the Duende staff if you take the “PhantoWeapon” option.
Al-Miraj(300): Strong attack, is elementally aspected towards fire, gives the Al-Lance with “PhantoWeapon” and is best at giving mobility or pure damage magic
Nemea(600):
Lechuza(300):
Karkino(500):
Teumessia(600):
Makara(300):
Balor(600):
Cadejo(300):
Zhen(400):

WIP Options:

Phantom Mirage: Summon your Phantom like a Stand
Elemental Empowerment: Gain elemental power henshin
Phantom Limbs: Become more like your Phantom, use your phantom as additional ‘spirit’ limbs with their elemental
PhantoWeapon: Summon a weapon based on and empowered directly by your Phantom
PhantoMachine: Gain a motorcycle that can combine with your Phantom to gain new mobility and powers
PhantoRise(0): Able to summon the Phantom to defend your mind from outside invaders.

Pic related, it's an example of the PhantoWeapon
>>
>>50050428
That can't be Exalted, no Dragon King has ever been that relevant.
>>
>>50050431
Pretty sure that's not the case. i remember there were lots of discussions on how taking the best cyborg body where you pick a specialisation and picking strength was the only way to be as strong as Raiden. Zandatsu approved only gives you the Zandatsu ability.
>>
>>50050399
You just don't seem like you're equipped as a jumpmaker to be making Exalted.
>>
>>50050399
>SMA
What is SMA anyway?
>>
>>50050399
>Ban it
And heavily nerfing it isn't going to start shit storms either huh?
>>
>>50050439
Will our PhantoWeapon be powered by high-fiving it?
>>
>>50050441
It's a Lizard-totem Lunar, with 4 Sidereals behind him. The brown-girl with blond hair is his Solar Mate, the other girls are their dragon-blooded harem.
>>
>>50050399
Let people decide for themselves seems to be the order of the day lately. Disgaea seemed to be popular for it aside from one or two guys.
>>
>>50050445
You just don't seem like you're equipped as a whiner to be making insults to anyone who doesn't jerk you off for you. Can you get any more salty?
>>
>>50050439

The third thing is editing everything so it doesn't look like Ass

also, here's the relevant budgets for this

Just The Beginning - You’ve conquered your inner Phantom after facing true despair and now can channel a large amount of mana, empowering Wizard Rings with their use. You also gain a unique WizardDriver and Jumper Wizard ring to transform with and have 800 points to spend in the Custom Phantom Table to create an Enslaved Phantom, which acts as a source of mana and a focus for your Wizard Rings. This increases and amplifies all of your magical potency with the might of your willpower as well.

Hearing Their Call - You’ve stumbled across a powerful Bound Phantom, a Phantom sealed into an artifact that you now possess. This Phantom is created with the Custom Phantom table using 1000 points and unlike Beast Chimera, is loyal though desires to eat the souls of the wicked(or other magical energies) in order to continue giving Mana to you.
You’re also quite adept at making deals with the entities outlined in Hearing Their Call, able to haggle down to a reasonable price with some ease.
White Science - You were successful in creating a full fledged artificial Phantom, which you have bound to yourself and thus able to transform into both a Phantom and a Kamen Rider. However, your phantom still hasn’t quite reached the pinnacle of power. You gain an alternate form which is built using 500 points in the Custom Phantom table, which you can transform into freely. You also gain a unique WizardDriver and Jumper Wizard ring to transform with, using your Phantom alt-form as a source of Mana.
>>
>>50050399
Maybe the fluff is stronger for those threats too.
>>
>>50050446
Sidereal Martial Arts, the highest tier of Martial Arts in the game, they almost entirely work off of "conceptual bullshit". Only Sidereals and Solars can learn them
>>
>>50050404
My person of melanin surplus.

I'm just watching this skeleton do the boogie in the corner of my screen. Dance on, little skeleton. Dance like nobody's shitstorming. Love like you've never been hurt.

>>50050416
>ghosts of jumper past

What is this based on? Feels a little meta, can't say I like it since "you" presumably didn't die last jump and aren't guaranteed to have been a ghost.
>>
>>50050420
Build a wall to keep those Essence-swillers out of my damn country, ya durn right.

GON BE A YOOGE WALL.
>>
>>50050451
>high-fiving it
>Not powering it through brohugs
>Not being bros with your weapon
FOOL!
>>
File: 1411604678055.jpg (79KB, 446x602px) Image search: [Google]
1411604678055.jpg
79KB, 446x602px
Alright all this exalted talk has got me thinking.
So with Soul Eater cats we've got a method to get at least 7 exaltations given no benefactor shenanigans to have more than one per soul.
How would someone go about getting even more personal souls to get the full set of one exaltation of each caste and type?
>>
>>50050439
I dunno anything about KR. Would some kind of magic copying option be acceptable? Or some kind of overcharging spells?

I dunno. I'm spitballing so hard.
>>
>>50050451

OF course!
>>
>>50050460
This is a pretty butthurt reply to a rather subdued criticism.
>>
>>50050446
Sidereal Martial Arts, the highest tier of kung-fu in Exalted. Sidereals have some fluff about how their inherent charms are tied to the stars and constellations, so they can't make new ones without changing the entire sky. To compensate for that, their kung-fu has all sorts of exotic and OP effects for them to use in place of custom Sidereal charms. Like, there's one style that lets you hit someone so hard he becomes a figment of your imagination. The problem is that SMA aren't very well written, so the effects range from "not as strong as its supposed to be" to "way, way, way too strong".
>>
>>50050465
Hey Dragon bloods can learn SMAs it's just that they explode for trying.
Same with Raksha that are properly shaped. Although they might not actually explode since none have ever made it that far.
>>
>>50050454
Well, that's even less plausible. A Lunar being the dominant one in a relationship? Come on, Justice, that doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: tumblr_nd089lbTfs1tg3jcwo1_500.png (145KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd089lbTfs1tg3jcwo1_500.png
145KB, 500x530px
>>50050471

Well Phantoms are usually dicks but nothing's stopping you from befriending them

>>50050473

Overcharging spells might work, but I don't understand what you mean by Magic Copying.
Explain a bit?
>>
>>50050439
>>50050461
Looking good Digger.
>>
>>50050476
I don't see criticism. I see a bunch of shitmonkeys howling because they're obsessed over a stupid setting and want the most stupid options and they'd rather chase off a jumpmaker than realize how they're acting.
>>
>>50050446
Sidereal Martial Arts. In Exalted, there are three tiers of supernatural martial arts. Terrestrial Martial Arts are like normal martial arts except better, and can be learned by anybody. Celestial Martial Arts get into more blatantly supernatural territory and can involve things beyond just punching people. Any Exalt can learn them. Sidereal Martial Arts are the highest tier, and can only be learned by Sidereals, Solars, and I think Abyssals. They get into really esoteric stuff like punching someone's identity off. The thing about SMA is that a) they come almost entirely from Scroll of the Monk, a poorly balanced book that ports a lot of mechanics directly from 1st edition even when that makes no sense, and b) they essentially form the high essence branch of the Sidereal charmset, since Sidereals can't create new charms and have no charms for the higher half of the essence bracket, meaning there's very little for people to even try to balance them against when fixing them.
>>
>>50050472
9 exaltations anon. The Soul Eater thing gives you 9 souls, meaning you have nine slots. Potentially more depending on whether you think going to a specific exaltation jump like Dragonblood just gives you the exaltation by fiat even if you have no room (Which it probably should).

As for getting more...there's a few combos for directly increasing the powers of perks that were made way back but I can't for the life of me remember. Best I can suggest is looking into soul manipulation and creation technologies and magics across the chain to start making exalted style souls (The hun and po divide) and storing 5 exalts of each type to get the full set eventually.
>>
>>50050476
Not him, but look at the other replies he's getting.

I don't blame him for being butthurt. People are acting pretty shittily.
>>
>>50050466
The skeleton is 2spoopy

>>50050485
Eh, you know what I mean. That Sidereals and Solars are the only ones who can LEARN them.

>>50050488
Doesn't look like she's submitting to him, just that he's the combat monster. She's likely a Zenith or an Eclipse, look at how she's treating the dragonblooded.
>>
>>50050479
>the effects range from "not as strong as its supposed to be" to "way, way, way too strong".
That seems to be pretty much how everything in Exalted is. I think they need some new crunch guys.
>>
>>50050471
I'm making a reference. That's actually how Wizard Infinity Style charges his finisher attacks. When he was just using the WizarSwordGun, he'd shake hands with it. But once he upgrades to his final form and gets the AxCalibur he high-fives it.

https://youtu.be/dELrxxcFFWg?t=24m41s
>>
>>50050491
Sorry, I meant like, copying specific spells or magical powers. Like if you see or get hit by a fire spell, that would allow you to learn the same fire spell. Blue magic.
>>
>>50050428
You should check out Aether initiation from mortal hero, quicksilver is already obtainable once you hit dragonblooded
>>
>>50050495
>>50050501
Why pick the least insulting reply to burn on your cross and not one of the people being more aggressive?
>>
>>50050504
They got some new crunch guys.

They aren't that great either.
>>
>>50050512
>bitching and screaming how InNomineAnon should leave and how he's apparently not worthy for glorious anon master race
>least insulting
Uh-huh.
>>
>>50050472
>>50050498
You're actually both wrong. Exaltations take two souls per shard (humans in creation naturally have two souls), so you'd be able to support four and a half Exaltations. Can't have half a shard, so you'd have four Exaltations.
>>
>>50050510
I'm aware. I just love Quicksilver, it's so fun and I love the fluff. I don't have a head for "is this OP or really weak mechanically", so I don't even know if it's a strong SMA. I just like it.
>>
>>50050517
No, it takes one soul. Exalted souls are in two parts, they're still one whole soul.
>>
>>50050488
>lunar
>being dominant against another Exalted

I WAS going to call bullshit, but on the other hand one's apparently built a successful city under Sidereal oversight somehow.

Lunars just surviving this long without apparently doing anything meaningful doesn't make sense.

>>50050512
Because they're not worth even responding to, whereas you're merely being quietly hypocritical.

Also, why project your Klan past anon?
>>
>>50050515
You're doing that 'You're all the same!" thing, I guess?
>>
>>50050517
Not quite. Hun and Po are halfs to a whole.
>>
>>50050525
Kinda. It's more like two souls fused into one, there is a reason that an Exaltation is sometimes referred to as the "third soul"
>>
>>50050509

I don't know if that'd be in-universely justified, but you did remind me of something

PhantoTime: A super-mode in which you are able to create copies of yourself to fight within a certain amount of time, and then initiate a stronger attack within the short time window before the end

the above video shows Dragotime

It's kinda bullshit.
>>
>>50050525
>>50050532
They're consistently referred to throughout the franchise as being two separate souls. Complementary ones, sure, but they're not one entity. That's an advantage that Exaltation grants, actually, it glues the hun and po together with itself into one super-soul.
>>
File: MERCY.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MERCY.gif
177KB, 500x281px
>>50050491
>Well Phantoms are usually dicks but nothing's stopping you from befriending them.
THEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WILL DO!

>>50050507
I figured that, I was just making a joke about being bros with your weapon. But that is actually kind of amusing to see.
>>
Question.

DxD has a bunch of people who are the reincarnations/decendants of famous heroes, right? What do you think would happen if I brought over some fate servants into DXD?

>Jeanne, meet my wife, Jeanne.
>W-w-w-what?!?

>Arthur, Morgan, meet my other wife, Alturia
>Buh, WHAT?
>>
>>50050537
The ultimate result is that it's a single soul. However it is made, it is a single soul until someone dies which is when they split apart (sometimes? That stuff confused me a bit).
>>
rolling to see how well I did on my attempt to befriend the devourlord, because whats the worst that could happen (don't know if rolling works on mobile
>>
>>50050539
Thing is with proper mutations you can do it without an exaltation.
It's a piss poor idea given you can't exalt anymore, but they do function as one soul.
>>
>>50050539
Even so, you can still get all 5 exaltations by leaving the Dragonblooded one for last so you can rely on fiat and then just make more souls for later use.
>>
>>50050542
They'd go "oh, neat, an alternate-universe version of my ancestor. Well, back to committing genocide because I read too many HFY stories on 2chan".
>>
>>50050542
I know I should say something funny here, but I think you've answered your own question perfectly.

>>50050539
That reminds me-are the Deathlords so buff because they retain both chunks or are they just a hun/po overcharged with Neverborn essence? If so, how the fuck did they keep their Solar charms AND allegedly gain Abyssal charm mastery?

And why are they so shit? Not just at their job, but at achieving ANYTHING?
>>
>>50050556
Well it's certainly accurate. I'll give you that.
You'd have a better chance of befriending the emptyness of space without realm of myths.
>>
>>50050538
Dragotime, too? Oh my, you're offering us so many nice things.
>>
>>50050550
It splits apart, one piece dissolves back into the world, the other goes to the Underworld for reincarnation. I think there are rare occasions where they don't split, but it escapes me at the moment.
>>
>>50050556
I think the Devourlord ate your dice, anon

>>50050561
>too many HFY stories on 2chan

The funny thing is, I can't tell if you're talking about DxD or Fate.
>>
>>50050439
In terms of magic power options, there's

>stat boosts: speed, offense, defense, mana pool, mana regen
>specializations: healing, elemental, status ailments, illusions, minions
>gimmicks: power copying, power blocking, empowering allies, overcharging

More spitballs.
>>
>>50050550
Normally, they split apart. The hun goes to either Heaven to reincarnate or to the Underworld as a ghost (or to oblivion) and the po stays with the corpse as a hungry ghost. But it's possible to use magic to change that. Autocthonia keeps them together in soul gems because it doesn't have the resources to make new po souls like happens normally, so they have to keep recycling the ones they have.
>>
>>50050563
Ghosts don't respire essence in creation and since they're ghosts they can't do a lot of things without spending willpower so they're very low stamina.
That's why pretty much nothing gets done by them. At least mechanically.
>>
>>50050563
It's both. They're both Hun and Po and have been supercharged by Neverborn essence. The retaining Solar charms and having Abyssal ones part is dumb, though. That really feels more like a placeholder before they had written proper statblocks for them, which never got removed.
>>
>>50050439
>>50050573
Kamen Rider has legit goddamn magic?! Since fucking when?
>>
>>50050572
DxD, in this case. The Hero Faction are a bunch of assholes who are trying to kick off World War 3 at the same time they tear down the masquerade, so that they can prove that humanity is the best and all those supernaturals are inferior to Glorious Human Master Race by killing them all in the resulting war.
>>
>>50050573
There's also stuff like creating magic items, enforcing magical contracts, curses, and the whole edgy clusterfuck that is soul manipulation.
>>
>>50050472
Tales of Demons can get you multiple souls if you achieve heaven rank.
I'm not sure how far you can push that, but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>50050586
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Wizard

Kamen Rider has had weird magical shit since forever, though.
>>
>>50050586
Well, Kamen Rider OOO is based on magic coins, Fourze has space magic powered by friendship, and Kamen Rider Wizard has the main character use actual magic.
>>
>>50050561
Thats a boring response.

>>50050563
>how exactly can I be your reincarnation if you're still here?
>...magic?
>>
>>50050563
Everyone but solars is shit at everything in Exalted. Ayesha, the leader of the Gold Faction that wants to give Creation back to the Solars, had never even met a Solar before five years ago. There were 17 free Solar exaltations in the second age, and the central conceit of the setting is that 5 of them have the power to conquer the world if they work together. But nope, she and her entire faction have been sitting with their thumbs up their asses for the past millennium, sabotaging their political careers by declaring support for a cause they can't be bothered to fight for.

Exalted is very poorly written at times is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>50050586
Since the Showa-era shows, Amazon was powered by ancient Inca magic. If you mean how long they've had caster-type wizards, that would be Ryuki, where Kamen Riders contracted with monsters from the Mirror Dimension to cast spells through enchanted "Advent Cards".
>>
Black Dynamite

Identity: CIA Agent
License to Kill
Fiendish Dr. You
>For...research
You're Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches
>Because I'm considerate like that.
Smack
Orphanage
Brothel
Dojo

"Welcome to St. Jumper's Home for Wayward Souls! The best, and only, orphanage/dojo/brothel in the world!"

Warning: St. Jumper's is not responsible for injuries to trespassers or those that fail to pay their tab.
>>
>>50050538
I see no video.
>>
>>50050608
It's a boring response, but the Hero Faction are boring people. They're not going to care that there's some woman who claims to be King Arthur, they're too busy murdering people to compensate for their feelings of inadequacy.
>>
>>50050611
>he Gold Faction that wants to give Creation back to the Solars
Bullshit. The Gold Faction, most of them, want to act just like the Bronze Faction, with the "Solars ruling", but actually the Sidereals ruling from the shadows.
>>
>>50050582
>The retaining Solar charms and having Abyssal ones part is dumb, though. That really feels more like a placeholder before they had written proper statblocks for them, which never got removed.

No argument here.

Didn't one of the devs say they're supposed to be roughly 3CD-tier? Because going by fluff that's underselling them a lot, and the bit about the Abyssals having the potential to surpass them in sheer destruction reads like bullshit.

>>50050580
Can't they just shrug it off with just a scene-long Shaping defence? Although strangely enough there appears to be no Shaping-equivalent to Immunity To Everything Technique.
>>
>>50050573
>>50050592
Could also do something with combat styles. Ranged spells, melee range spells, AoEs. Give you the choice between Nanoha-style doomlasers or godly wizard swords.
>>
>>50050615
I think he was referring to >>50050507. That's a henshin and finisher demonstration video for Wizard, shows the DragoTimer. Really skimps on Beast, though. It shows Wizard using his spells, but not Beast using his. Beast has a much smaller arsenal of spells, too, it wouldn't have taken much time.
>>
>>50050570
Considering that the minimum it takes to get a Phantom is 600 points, I might as well make it worth it.

>>50050573
Stat boosts are great
Specializations may be a bit harder but it gave me an idea

Phantom Ring: A ring power you can use basically at-will without needing to scan

Gimmicks are some stuff I can see working and not working, I'll give it a go!
>>
>>50050558
>5
There's more than just 5 different exaltations. Even discounting 3ed stuff and 50 potentially different infernal exaltations via devil tiger.
You've got to get all dose anima banners if you're really a collecter.

Although you could probably skip abysmals since they're basically shittier solar exaltations.
And lunar exaltations have caste tied to the tats so you'd only get one anyways. If you go tattooless you're just asking for trouble so it's a non-option.
>>
>>50050611
In hindsight, I feel like the Primordials creation mythos was unintentionally expressing the devs' frustration at trying to write Exalted.

Think about it: There's a bunch of hardheaded, narrowly focused assholes with very firm ideas on how things should be doing things they think will work out fine, and not understanding why everything goes wrong when they unintentionally made them to be too complicated. And when they tried to fix them, they just kinda made things worse.

That said, Perfect of Paragon and the Syndics are quasi-competant at least. In the cases of the Realm and Yu-Shan, there is at least the excuse that /everyone got accustomed to relying on the omnicompetant golden assholes for making everything run properly/ so a lot of problems came from an inadequately filled power vacuum.
>>
>>50050658
5 main types, excluding Alchemicals, in 2e. Those are what I was referring to. The rest, as my post also explains, is stuff you can eventually fit in as you make more souls over time.
>>
>>50050665
Sounds like InNomineAnon fits in perfectly.
>>
>>50050655
If I'm at least being inspiring, then I am more than satisfied. Although at this point I am pretty much out of ideas. The headache from this fucking board theme isn't helping.
>>
>>50050658
Speaking of anima banners, man does the Twilight caste mark look dumb compared to the other castes. She-Of-Fair-Eyes is getting a glowing magic tattoo on her forehead set to activate when he caste mark does, visually merge with it to make something that looks better.
>>
>>50050658
There's also Liminals, Exigents and Getimans although nobody really knows what they're capable of.

From what I remember, Exigents are basically bargain bin patchwork Exalts created by the less powerful gods, Liminals are entirely unnecessary totally-not-Abyssals associated with death but supposedly not as edgy and Getimans are something like terorrist Sidereals with pattern spiders living in their spines.
>>
>>50050680
Technically only Liminals. Exigents and Getimanians aren't cannon to 2e's setting, which all current Exalted jumps are for.
>>
>>50050305

Huh. This sounds...ominous.
>>
>>50050672
It's amazing how salty you are. Be careful with that stone, mate, wouldn't want all that glass to shatter.
>>
>>50050655
Am I the only one that expected Wizard to at some point wear five rings at once? I mean, it made sense. Double had two customization slots for his forms, OOO had three, Fourze had four. And then we have Wizard whose motif is a hand, and hands have five fingers. I was expecting him to select a set of rings to equip that he'd be able to use readily, instead of having to swap out his ring every single time he wanted to cast a new spell.
>>
File: EXALTED.jpg (63KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
EXALTED.jpg
63KB, 600x668px
>>50050672
Don't you start. I'm not here to add shit to your storm, I'm just talking about Exalted lore.

>>50050677
Oh god, I keep forgetting it's literally a smiley.

I'm tempted to drow some googly eyes on her caste mark sometimes.
>>
>>50050680
>Exigents are basically bargain bin patchwork Exalts created by the less powerful gods
Less "patchwork" and more "one-offs", because most Gods aren't powerful enough to survive making an Exigent, much less making multiple of them.

I still want to play an Exigent of Lytek, or Nara-O
>>
>>50050688
Oh, right. Swore they got mentioned but I must've misremembered.
>>
>>50050703
Personally? I disliked Exigents as a concept because of how they were billed as Devil-Tiger replacements (seriously fuck that) but I AM intrigued by the idea of being the Chosen of Five Days Darkness.

Mostly because then I could play Batman in Exalted without being a Fiend. Also I think together we've listed half the gods I'd actually WANT to be chosen OF. The gods are fucking dickholes. Any righteous Chosen of Ahlat, for example, should basically be Kratos.

Even being a Night Caste makes playing Batman hard when a lot of your attacks are sun-associated.
>>
>>50050717
>they were billed as Devil-Tiger replacements
Wait what. How the FUCK did I never hear about this horse shit?
>>
Rolled 329 (1d1000)

>>50050556
second try
>>
>>50050736
There was this compilation of interview quotes about 3e infernals. One question was basically "where my DTs at?" and Holden's reply to that was "they were a mistake, have exigents"
>>
File: Knight.jpg (26KB, 371x404px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
26KB, 371x404px
>>50050758
You chose....poorly

>>50050762
God fucking damn it.
>>
>>50050762
>"But...but they were one of the only things anyone even liked about Infernals!"
>"Doesn't matter. You'll take your pedophilia and you'll like it."
>>
File: 1477767895875.gif (2MB, 268x350px) Image search: [Google]
1477767895875.gif
2MB, 268x350px
>>50050586

>>50050603 and >>50050606 have the right of it, as well as >>50050612

Magic Shit has been in play since Amazon and it's gotten more explicitly magic-shit since then

>>50050592
I was actually thinking this over, the reverse of PhantoRise

Phantom Pain: You are able to attack at other's minds/souls by sending your Phantom out like some kind of psychological pokemon

(Un)Sealed Sorrow: A purchase that lets you turn an Enslaved Phantom into a Sealed Phantom(Thus allowing anyone to use it ) or a sealed phantom into an enslaved (Thus allowing it to run off of your 'natural' Mana without needing to devour Phantoms/magic)

>>50050632
Yeah, maybe something like metamagic? I think some of that will be decided by the baseline Phantom you pick (see: The Al-Miraj) but you might be able to influence it and give them more specializations beyond the base one
>>
>>50050770
Hey, be fair-there were a lot of things people liked about Infernals, and all of the devs have tried to disown Lilun as hard as possible even though it is technically canon.

Suspiciously, nobody seems willing to name whoever actually WROTE Lilun.
>>
File: Teddy.png (22KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.png
22KB, 820x300px
>>50050770
Oy! I like my Radiation Fire, My Brain-Sword, Running Infinitely, and my Faustian Bargains.
Also Temple-Self-Apotheosis is a beautiful thing, and anyone who says otherwise is a filthy fucking liar
>>
>>50050700
Maybe that could be a super form?

Seriously though those rings are rather large, it'd be hard to fit them on your finger if there's already one on the finger beside it.
>>
>>50050838
Yeah, I know. I was expecting that before we had really seen much of Wizard, so I didn't know how big the rings were going to be. I thought they'd be smaller, and he'd be able to wear multiple.
>>
>>50050845
It's reasonable. Could have easily had a powerup that shrank the rings to non-retarded size and stacked them. Would have even been an excuse to sell the same rings again as separate toys.
>>
>>50050348

>That spoiler

Glad to get a bit of insight on what happened. Wonder if that really is the end of that.
>>
>>50050865
>That spoiler

I couldn't even read the fucking thing because of the Halloween theme screwing with the colors too badly to be legible.
>>
>>50050873

Yeah, not been a great fan of the Halloween theme. I like the colors, but not for browsing threads.
>>
Is there anything else like Megalovania, SMT Herald, or Only the Pure of Heart that scale in damage based on how evil the target is?
>>
Where are all the perks that allow monsters to keep an attractive form? I know there's Hive Queen, Darkstalkers, and Bartimaeus -- but are there any others?
>>
>>50050987
Well of souls from Hellgate london does more damage the more human suffering the target has caused.
Given feats are killing the chaos gods although they reform after due to their nature.
>>
>>50050987
Captain SNES has some perks for that, and functionally that's what a Sword of the Cross from Dresden Files does.

Technically not all of them scale with actual objective evil rather than killing intent or what YOU consider evil though
>>
>>50051001
It's a 40K setting?

>>50051000
I think Spice & Wolf has something for that
>>
>>50051000
Chrono trigger has something that is probably what you're looking for.
If you just take a ton of appearance perks you'd somehow be attractive no matter how you really look though.
Alternatively shapeshifting.
>>
>>50051008
It's not 40k, but the notes in the jump mention that the result of trying to kill the chaos gods with it would go like that.
>>
>>50051002
Eh, Sword of the Cross isn't too appealing, especially considering that all it takes is for someone to dubiously feign surrender and you to attack them for it to stop working.

>>50051001
>>50051002
Thanks, anons.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.1065187.jpg (54KB, 495x310px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.1065187.jpg
54KB, 495x310px
>>50050691
Malefor is very ominous.

I think it bares mentioning that my Malefor isn't like, say, Spyro's Malefor. There was never a shiny happy moment of realization for him, where he saw the true meaning of friendship, or at least guided pragmatism. Malefor is a total dickbag.
I like to talk about how I torment him by dressing him up in cute outfits and forcing him to play silly games with me, but I'm kindof holding the leash in this deal. If I let him do whatever he wanted, he'd go right back to his old tricks. Malefor doesn't "learn lessons".

Sometimes a jumpmaker adds in a drawback along the lines of, "One of your companions will betray you."
Malefor has the distinction of being the one who did it every single time.
Except for that one time it was my Yugiohrival, Vera. She sided with the demons in Panty & Stocking. So that was surprising.

Anyway, I'm uh. Probably gonna have to take that wand away from him when the jump is over.
>>
>>50051025
No problem, and mind you it's only unable to slay any MORTAL, NON-SUPERNATURAL foe. The Denarian who exploited that clause only got around it by dropping his coin AND immortality news before surrendering. There's plenty of other things for mowing down normies.

>>50051019
Well. Judging from this thread I'm surprised that got a pass.
>>
>>50051070
>Judging from this thread
What are you, an SB'er?
>>
>>50051070
It knocks you out for like a week to use it at all.
And the chaos gods reform immediately.
So if you try it...
>>
File: Parasyte v1.1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Parasyte v1.1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
The skeletons are still dancing so it's still halloween, keep posting jumps.

>I recall myrmidont saying that he planned to change the multi Parasyte pricing so buying Parasytes through it is actually cheaper if you buy in bulk, what happened to that?
I brought the cost of buying Matched Set and Cranial Parasyte companions down with a bulk option for jumpers who wanted more of their companions to be host/parasyte sets or cranial parasytes.
Multi-parasyte is remaining at its current cost; I made those changes in v1.1, reposting here for convenience.

>Also, if we have hybrid, does our Parasyte gain our own traits or biological stuff... Or do they only get it if they get the Body Snatcher?
Other way around. If you are a Host with Body Snatcher, you can share your biological traits with your parasyte(s), including Hybrid. Just having Hybrid on its own doesn't boost your parasyte, and if your parasyte has Body Snatcher it doesn't receive your traits.

>>50049393
Did he ever answer if effects of Better Mount stack if both us and our Parasytes have it?
One instance of it is sufficient, multiples is just...more than is needed. But if you're planning on splitting up it could become important for both you and your parasyte to have it.

>>50049481
The Polity, Spatterjay Virus.
WH40k, for the Oblitorator virus

>>50050086
Really enjoying reading your chain.
>>
>>50051070
>NON-SUPERNATURAL
Oh, well that's much better than the jump makes it sound. But what counts as non-supernatural? Like, I honestly have a hard time believing that someone like Mr. Incredible or most superhumans from MCU would count. Though I suppose that the "mortal" and "non-supernatural" despicable beings generally won't need an evil-scaling weapon anyway.
>>
>>50051012
Thanks, anon.

For appearance perks, it's mainly the shape and physical features that I care about, and that I can appear mainly human(oid).
>>
>>50051128
Well in that case universal monsters might have just what you're looking for.
Dial your monstrous appearance to whatever amount you want.
>>
How achievable is Overlord's Peer to the Sorcerous Kingdom if you take only Drop-in perks, Golden Mind, RoH, Tireless and Level 100?

Assuming that's all I had, would those give reasonable chances? It sounds like a lot of effort, but it seems doable, or at least possible.
>>
>>50051081
I'm overly cynical and I've never been to that site. Just because I don't think there's anywhere better to do this doesn't mean I have to actually like this place.

>>50051106
DF metaphysics heavily emphasise mortal ability to exercise free will, and haven't been fully defined. I think that's something you gotta figure out for yourself to an extent, but I would say anything intrinsically and conceptually or spiritually connected to a metaphysical force that defines its' long-term behavior would count.

Unfortunately, that means most things in the MCU wouldn't be valid targets given how much emphasis on science there is-although nonlethal blows are always OK if you can sincerely justify them as being to protect the innocent first and foremost; intent is a BIG factor when it comes to wielding a Sword. Chopping the Infinity Gauntlet off Thanos' hand, for example.

I would /tentatively/, TENTATIVELY think Dormamu and his minions would count, though.

>>50051085
Hang on, I thought they took some time to do that? Not any defined length IIRC, but I figured a little while given how long it took for them to come into being in the first place.
>>
>>50051214
>I would /tentatively/, TENTATIVELY think Dormamu and his minions would count, though.
But what about if you've come to make a bargain?
>>
>>50051171
Not a chance, you would be trying to build a nation to rival nazaric when one of their NPCs could flatten you and all the forces you could muster in that world.
>>
>>50051218
Then you don't need the Sword, do you?

I understood that reference

That seen was garbage. MCU makes its' cosmic beings look like utter failures. So...true to the comics, I suppose
>>
>>50051222
With both RoH and Level 100, as well as some drop in class perks hopefully, it's going to be the other way around if one NPC tries to stop him. That said, he'd get crushed if the whole guild or even just multiple NPCs went after him.

>>50051171
But I don't think the scenario needs you to beat AOG, just make a kingdom equal to their eventual one? Should be easy enough if you start far away from them, as no one else in the world will challenge you much at all and you'll have ample time to build up an empire/take over one and build it up.
>>
>>50051231
I loved it. I have no problem with cosmic beings not auto beating everything the heroes have, especially when it's noted to be a super old and strong artefact. At the very least Dormammu still did more then Thanos.
>>
>>50051240
No, see-I thought it was stupid because of the idea this asshole doctor somehow works up the tenacity to endure EVERY POSSIBLE TORTURE this cosmic entity can throw at him for however long it takes for the time loop to drive him nutty. Implying out-of-character determination or remarkable lack of creativity on Dormamu's part. I would've prefered if he used the Time Stone to just find the lynchpin event and stop it or something more precise

You're not wrong, though.
>>
>>50051232
>I don't think the scenario needs you to beat AOG
The NPCs are interested in world domination.
>>
>>50051247
>Out of character determination
Going to have to disagree there. The whole movie was constantly building up how stubborn and unwilling to give up he was, it felt fine to me that he had that sort of willpower when the rest of the movie beat it into our heads that he'd never give up, particularly given he is meant to be a super hero.
>>
>>50049777
DMC update when? I want to import my companions!

Also, I noticed that when Nero used Devil Trigger when he has Yamato he has Devil Bringer version of Yamato by his spooky trigger. So our Devil Arms Arms can wield Devil Arms and have their Etheral version in Devil Bringer style?
>>
>>50051247
To be fair given that the Dark Dimension apparently existed outside of time it was probably some utterly messed up eldritch stuff to him. I mean after killing Strange the first time he didn't notice anything weird about killing him a second time til he showed up the third time.
>>
>>50051271
Maybe try and get them to see it as you being something that it entertains him to compete against?
>>
>>50051092
Can we, without buying both Hybrid and Body Snatcher, use our powers through our Parasyte at least when they resemble normal body part? Like can I use infamous ranged shooting stuff through An Arm Parasyte?
>>
>>50051381
Yes.
>>
>>50051339
....I didn't even think of that.

That's actually a good point, kudos.
>>
so I somehow made a harem, and I don't know how!? How did you deal with it when it happened for you?
>>
File: 1362647159828.gif (1013KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1362647159828.gif
1013KB, 500x300px
>>50051493
I rented an entire floor in the best hotel in the city to spend the weekend.
>>
Here's version 1.1 of Generic Creepypasta, "Forgot to change the version number" edition.

Changes:
-Minor grammatical errors and misspellings were fixed
-Cryptids now get discounts on three 200 CP Cryptid Perks
-Clarified that you get your full power + Warehouse back after exiting the park in the "Abandoned by Jumpchan" drawback.
>>
>>50051521
Love it, I'd forgotten all about the Holders and the Objects.

Personal request if you do another version - Could non-Cryptid backgrounds take Monster for +100cp? Even if we are human in all respects, our interdimensional nature might cause those around us become convinced we're no longer human if we spend too long around them.
Some of us really are monstrous things squeezed into a person suit, after all.
>>
>>50051414
And the Body Snatcher + Hybrid combo just shares our powers with them so it can work when they are morphed or is it just so THEY can use it independently of us?
>>
>>50051521
This jump is incredible, so much to choose from
>Mythical is fun, and using Ritual to get keg parties started is hilarious
>Eternal is amazing
>Glitch would be funny as hell in SAO
>Slenderbro companion
>Old Man Henderson companion
>shia labeouf companion
>>
File: hand raise.png (260KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
hand raise.png
260KB, 803x790px
>>50051521
Question: can we import companions to fill pre-made companion roles?
Like importing a companion to Proxy, rather than the manual import?
>>
>>50051780
No.
>>
>>50051691
Treat a parasyte kind of same way you would treat a cybernetic arm - it's functionally a part of you, so you can fire your powers through it.
But it's not made of your flesh, so anything it does of its own accord has that limitation - it can't fire conduit powers on its own.

You having Body Snatcher means it would be considered part of your flesh, so I guess it would be able to use your conduit powers, since Conduit powers are genetic.

It's getting to the stage where I'm going to say "fanwank it".
>>
File: Bill Cipher Summoned.gif (188KB, 370x355px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cipher Summoned.gif
188KB, 370x355px
>>50051521
>Get Ritualist, Pocket Realm, Meme, Myth, Traveler
>Go to SCP and grab some goodies
>Get the The Who When They Call 'Who's There'? (Nightmare Before Christmas)
>Get A Dark Place (Alan Wake)
>Get lots of dream manipulation perks (Spyro, Gravity Falls, Bloodborne, etc.)
>Get a Toon Form (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)
>Get Soft Physics (Worm)

Am I S1 Bill Cipher yet?
>>
>>50051803
I wonder, if you take arm parasytes, you think they can do Naruto ninja seals that require two hands by basically morphing into "two arms".
>>
>>50051521
So, importing eight companions a cryptics would cost 500, right? And they would get 1000cp?
>>
>>50051825
It would cost that much, but they would only get 400 CP and the three free Cryptid Perks.
>>
>>50051820
Really, that applies to any shapeshifting power when it comes to things requiring hand gestures or some other somatic component. Does whatever mystical nonsense that's focused through two arms work the same way if those two arms are only one-sixth of all the arms you possess?
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>50051820
>pic related

>>50051803
I mean, it is for this reason I don't know if Hybrid is necessary if I have Body Snatcher because hybrid puts Parasyte bits in me, makes me more like them kind of... But Parasytes already feed on nutrients and such from my bloodstream. Curious and curiouser

Would body snatcher make it easier for cranial Parasyte to act as body part and the other way around?
>>
>>50051869
That doesn't count, Rasenshuriken is a sealless jutsu. It's entirely mental, so long as you can form a space surrounded by your chakra it works.
>>
>>50051820
Who knows? Do parasytes even have chakra? What counts as a "hand"? Can a shoggoth jumper perform thousands of seals at once by protruding thousands of pairs of microscopic arms over their surface?

>>50051869
Hybrid isn't needed for your purposes.
The reason people were talking about Body Snatcher + Hybrid in the first place is because hybrid provides a human host with regen, speed, strength etc. that they otherwise wouldn't have.

>Would body snatcher make it easier for cranial parasyte to act as body part and the other way around?
Not really, it's just compatibility on a biological level.
>>
Didnt we have a walking dead jump? I cant find it on the drive
>>
>>50049748
I like the story but how did you get the soulforge if you didn't break the deadlight?
>>
>>50051972
Nope.
>>
>>50051997
Presumably by this not being Light of Terra.
>>
>>50051521
how easy can you make the summoning rituals for Ritualist? Would "calling out your name in a time of true need" work?
>>
>>50051521
>Outsider Information
There's a lot of stuff in this jump I want, and I'm trying to decide if I need to make room in my build for this.

What jumps have things that will hunt you down for out of context knowledge?
>>
>>50052021
They're pretty easy, and yeah, that would work.

>>50052034
Um, off the top of my head there's SCP and from what I've heard Railgun/Index.
>>
>>50051521
Request: a 0 CP version of weirdness magnet, possibly requiring that you take either Dank or Cute, where you attract non-hostile weirdness.

With the clarification that this doesn't mean hostile supernatural forces don't exist in this world, and that you're still guaranteed to encounter at least one instance.
>>
>>50052048
>say Jumpers name three times to ask questions of this eldritch being, say it in front of a mirror to summon them to it and they can crawl out if they choose

This seem legit?
>>
>>50052048
now what kind of Cute are we talking about with the cute drawback? are we talking adorable cute or attractive cute?
>>
>>50052073
Sure, though you'll need Traveler to do the crawling out bit. Or some other equivalent.

>>50052081
Whatever floats your boat.

>>50052062
I'll think about it.
>>
>>50052098
>need Traveler
Ah, I was just thinking of it being a special summoning thing, but fair enough.
>>
>>50052098
>Sure, though you'll need Traveler to do the crawling out bit. Or some other equivalent.

would thresholds work for traveler or is that too vague? doorframes, Gates, stage curtains,Torii That kind of thing
>>
>>50052173
That's too vague, yeah.
>>
>>50052190
would "the Esophagus of someone who has done my summoning ritual" work?
>>
>>50051521
Are the cryptid perks toggleable? Some of them like Sanity Damage could cause serious trouble if not.
>>
>>50052413
Yes, post Jump.
>>
>>50052249
I mean, if you really wanted to I guess. You probably won't get a lot of summons if you have a reputation for exploding people's insides, though. You'll probably want to be small or something if you plan on answering a summons like that.
>>
>>50052490
soft physics from worm and blood magic from Darkstalkers, stacked with shadow form from PS 238 my Jumper is a mass of tangible Umbra that acts as a incredibly Viscous non-newtonian fluid.
>>
>>50052512
>non-newtonian fluid

Viscoelastic to be precise
>>
>>50052512
Bancho, YJ's more referring to the fact that "exploding your esophagus" is weird and distasteful even by the standards of creepypasta cultists.

They tend to prefer more existential forms of horror.
>>
>>50052549
Yeah,the combo is to explain how it's going to be less exploding people and more causing them to gag as I force my way up Their throat and out of their mouth.
>>
>>50051521
>Cultists who import or create a Companion in this
way can get their first Cryptid Companion without paying the additional 100 CP, and if you are a Cryptid you do not need to pay at all
does this mean that Cryptids can import any number of companions for free?
>>
>>50051521
For Pocket Dimension, what does it mean when it says "while others are inside, the pocket dimension will still as it waits for them to leave." Does it just mean that it changes while no one is inside?
>>
>>50049777
What does the 600CP Heirs of Humanity actually do?

Is it a capstone booster or does it just allow you to create a monado seperate from both the Bionis and Mechonis monados?

Considering that you have a replica Monado in the items section you probably should either get that monado for free if you purchase this perk or differentiate what you make with this perk.

Of course I never actually played the game so I have no idea what a monado is why they are so powerful. Can someone explain?
>>
>>50052595
I'm pretty sure it's meant to be "Cryptids don't need to pay extra for Cryptid companions".
>>
>>50050160
>Narnia jump has the Deplorable Word
>Notes mention that there's no possible use of the word that doesn't qualify as "abuse"
>Sees this
Is the author still around? I think we need to make a slight change to the Narnia jump.
>>
>>50052687
Don't know if he is still around. Narnia anon came, dropped a couple of great jumps and then disappeared like a flamingo that lives in your garden for a weekend.
>>
File: USJ WiP .005.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
USJ WiP .005.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Ok guys, so brainstorming is somewhat done on Ultimate Spider-Man. I'm not sure if I am satisfied with the hybrid builder but considering the array of animals to choose from I think it might work. We will see I suppose.

>Hybrid builder done.
>Notes added to the end, mainly about the symbiote adapting to new alt-forms after the jump and the differences between gadgeteering and "I am a genius".
>Started some grammer and sentence changes. but expect it to take some time.
>>
>>50052687
No one's going to update their jump for your shitty fucking "joke".
>>
>>50050160
>Sonichu
Is it wrong that, after reading this jump, my first thought was that this would be a perfect early jump for my chain?

How survivable is this, I mean I get its batshit insane and full of memetic crap, but if this is survivable as an early jump I'll take the SAN hit for the awesome things this jump does for me.
>>
>>50052710
>Porpoise

Typo in Sinister Six Origin. Or a pun. One or the other.
>>
>>50052710
>Started some grammer and sentence changes. but expect it to take some time.

Well first off, I think you misspelled grammar. Second, shouldn't that be titled USM or USMJ or something?
>>
>>50050160
>Villains don't get an infinite supply of Reeb
Besides that, this looks pretty good.

Upgra/d/ed might be a bit too magical-realmy, however.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
History's Strongest Disciple Jump 020:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Impossible [+300]
Amnesic [+300]
Identity: Disciple [-100]
Bifurcated Choices:
Katsujinken, the Life Giving Fist [Free]
Sei Ki [Free]
Unarmed [Free]
Martial Arts:
Kalarippayattu [Free]
Perks:
Animistic Incorporation (Komodo Dragon) [-100]
Etiquette [Free]
Disciple's Discipline [-150]
Combat Empathy [-300]
Civilian Skills [-100]
Master Body [Free]
Martial Arts Medicine [-150]
Enhanced Ki [-150]
Items:
'Sword' [Free]

Companions[-150]:
Master (Oki Tatsumi)

Ranma (Deliquent) [600]
Drawbacks:
Sexist [+100]
Beyond Perverted [+200]
Perks:
Dou Ki [Free]
Unarmed [Free]
Bushido [Free]
Animal Imitation (Kumodo Dragon) [Free]
Beserker [-300]
Master's Body [Free]
Sei Dou Goitsu [-150]
Enhanced Ki [-150]
Items:
'Sword' [Free]
Databook [-100]
Resistance Suit [-200]

Misaka Worst (Prodigy) [600]
Drawbacks:
Fanservice [+100]
Beyond Perverted [+200]
Perks:
Sei Ki [Free]
Unarmed [Free]
Go no Sen [Free]
Civilian Skills [Free]
Ki Kneding [-300]
Master's Body [Free]
Perception & Awareness [-150]
Youth & Longevity [-150]
Items:
Stretching Machine [-100]
Secret of Steel [-200]

Ryoga (Delinquent) [600]
Drawbacks:
Sexist [+100]
Beyond Perverted [+200]
Perks:
Dou Ki [Free]
Unarmed [Free]
Boxing [Free]
Etiquette [Free]
Combat Empathy [-300]
Master's Body [Free]
Strength & Endurance [-150]
Speed & Agility [-150]
Items:
Mesh Armor [-100]
Koetsuji Training Apparatus MK infinite [-200]

Now after the vacation I just had we're back into a world of kooky oddness and I'm completely without memory of the lives I've lived up till now. My big brother manages at one point to get tied up in some serious stuff and it is up to me, Gaunlet Saotome, to find out what delenquency he's gotten himself into!
Can anyone say quackery ensues?
>>
>>50052721
>How survivable is this
Saturday Morning Cartoon level.

Lots of power and property damage being thrown around, but the only time people really die in this setting is when Chris needs to write them out, or if they represent someone he hates in real life. Don't piss Chris off and your odds of surviving go way up.
>>
>>50052600
It's more like you can alter how it looks while it's just you in there, but if others are in there you can't. It doesn't randomly change around or anything.
>>
>>50052766
>Don't piss Chris off and your odds of surviving go way up.
So... use my charisma to wing-man for him and get him laid alot: got it.
>>
>>50052789
There aren't enough charisma perks in the chain to get Chris laid.

If you can do that, you're better off just seducing reality in order to become Omnipotent.
>>
File: I Fucked Up.jpg (302KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
I Fucked Up.jpg
302KB, 500x700px
Sonic the Hedgehog Jump 021:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Malevolent Architecture [+200]
METALLIC JUMPER [+600]
Race: Unchanged [Free]
Perks:
Multiprocessing [-200]
2kewl4physics [-300]
Gear:
Stylish Gloves [Free]
Chao Pet [Free]
Friendly Wisp (Living Laser) [-200]
Extreme Gear (Gravity & Air) [-400]
Chaos Emerald (Fake) [-500]

“What does it even do?” Sabo asked again as I moved the glowing monster a touch to the side so it’d be perfectly in the center of the little showroom, slash fake Echidna ruins, I’d made for it.
“This one?” I asked as I turned away from it and gave the rebel a meek shrug. “I have no fucking clue. The original fake, wow that’s odd to say, anyway the original fake was able to replicate the original Chaos Emerald perfectly. Since this one is quite obviously a fake I have no fucking clue but I’m going to find out.”
“How do you propose to do that? You spent the last decade taking each subsequent mecha-you apart so that that one guy will make more of them!l” Ranma growled lightly from the edge of the showroom floor. His smirk told me he was just being playful in his bashing.
“Kept him out of everyone’s hair, I get no respect nyek nyek nyek. Besides where the hell else am I gonna get a chance to look at such tech, it almost perfectly replicates my powers. Also costs several hundred thousands Pixels a part too.” I grumbled before shaking my head. “Nah I’m just gonna test it right now. If it works it should be a viable time stop. CHAOS CONTROL!”

I fucked up.
>>
>>50052833
Oh. So, just be his friend and be cool to him then? Is he an asshole or just kind of an autistic spaz? Help me out here.
>>
>>50052710
hey I just watched the first episode of the series and Stanley mentioned Irving Forbush,he is a normal and not Nextwave level in this universe, right?
>>
>>50052789
You're not thinking like a jumper,you must become his boyfriendless girlfriend.
>>
>>50052861
Here you go... https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chris-Chan
>>
>>50052861
There's a whole wiki dedicated to analyzing him if you want to flip through it, it would take me way to long to type up everything.

At the core, the character is pretty much everything you'd imagine a Mary Sue to be, he constantly does horrible things, yet is rewarded with nothing but praise and unconditional love.
>>
File: both is good.gif (1MB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
both is good.gif
1MB, 300x189px
>>50052861
>>
>>50052877
I'm not fucking Chris-Chan; even my ambition, dedication to absurdity, and lust for power have their limits.

>>50052879
Thanks.

>>50052889
So, can't get him laid, he's a Mary Sue, and he's got friends. Man, maybe I should just pursue my music career and ignore him.
>>
>>50052871
Nextwave is the only canon Marvel series. This is a cartoon, and therefore not canon. So what do you think?
>>
Other than Monster Hunter, is there a good way to make sure people can't steal your equipment?
>>
>>50053063
smother them in deadly otherworldly viruses
>>
>>50053063
I think there's a perk in FFTA
>>
File: Jumper tries solving history.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper tries solving history.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>50052904
>I have done everything that I could for power.
>I have burned dozens of worlds
>I butchered billions
>I deveoured benevolent gods just to gain their powers
>I stole artifacts that keep entire galaxies safe from eldritch beings
>I even had an outer god as my parent
>But there is no way that I'm fucking that
>>
File: 09q4t908qrk955qrw44.gif (644KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
09q4t908qrk955qrw44.gif
644KB, 245x300px
>>50053086
>>
>>50051913
Can a Cranial Parasyte with Body Snatcher share other biological things he has, through the host, to other Parasytes? What about post jump where we can have a regular body with Parasyte morphing for head? I mean, we are kinda the host then...
>>
>>50053086
Hey, just because you're pathetically immoral doesn't mean everyone else is.

Or you're just joking, in which case you're still cool, mang.
>>
>>50052771
You said that Cryptid powers could be combined: Does combining them preclude you from using the individual abilities? Also, do you have to choose a specific torture for Fate Worse Than Death?
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.