[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 59

File: Best General3.png (1MB, 1014x761px) Image search: [Google]
Best General3.png
1MB, 1014x761px
Dancing Necrons in the Bottom Left Corner Edition

>Rules
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD

https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
So,I've been wondering. Why aren't there handicap numbers for 40k armies? Like I get that there are tier lists, but those aren't really definitive.

Has anyone ever taken large amounts of win/loss data and used it to apply an actual numerical value to each codex? I think it could be done, and if it was it could be used as a handicap multiplier to figure out how much advantage a codex should have over another.
>>
>>50050435
That won't work because every codex can make a bad army. You would need to handicap specific lists.
>>
>>50050468
Yeah, but with enough data you would average out the best lists with the worst lists. It would provide a general power level for each codex, and a jumping off point for making closer matched games.
>>
>some guy is selling double boxes of AdMech stuff on eBay for less than half the price of one box
>only expensive kits are up
>this is such a sweet deal by gum
>he only ships to the UK
What's the fucking POINT
>>
>>50050516
At that point you would not need handicaps because you might as well balance the codex. Plus if the handicaps were independent from GW they would be ignored. I mean there already is a community imposed handicap on special weapons on elder jet bikes that is mostly ignored.
>>
Yo, would I be able to solicit list building advice for a high powered superheavy brawl where my opponent is also bringing a ton of shit, or would I be laughed at and called a power gaming fag?
>>
>>50050545

There's shipping companies that you can get to ship stuff outside of a country. He'd just send it to them, then they send it to you. It's how aussies like me get around GW's foreign trading ban.
>>
>>50050435
>>50050564
If somebody could pull an entire tournament's worth of data with army lists and results, you could create "win rates" for each unit and formation represented in the tournament (aggregating similar-looking units into the category.)

We could figure out just what percentage of games demi compapny and scatterbikes manage to win. Given that it would be a tournament, the win rates should be not too far from fifty percent - these guys aren't exactly going to be beating up nobs.
>>
So my Space Wolves have been doing great lately. I am really suprised by the results of switching the Rhinos to Drop pods. Also the third unit of grey hunters is way better than using Murderfang. All I can think of to move up my army to the next level is some Wulfen but I cant decide if I should toss in a Murderpack or just use them in slot and maybe with a flier. Enemy fliers are my bane right now.

ThunderWolf Lord w/ Black Death+Storm Shield (195)

Five Thunderwolf Cavalries w/ 5 Storm Shields + 3 Power fist + 2 Wolf Claw (390)

Three units of Ten Grey Hunters w/ 2 Melta Guns + Combi Melta in Drop Pods (215/per)

Two unites of Five Long Fangs w/ 4 Missile Launchers (135/per)

1500/1500

The idea would be to add six Wulfen, three with hammers and Shield and three with claws in a flier but I'm not sure if that is way too many points for them.

I could run three near vanilla units on foot.
>>
>>50050684
I am not saying you can't. But if GW did it they would re balance the books not handicap. But we know they won't do that.
And the community could do it and create handicaps or limits on some units and formations. But because there is no large 3rd party league to drive this no one will follow it.
>>
>>50050726

+++ Daemons (Warhammer 40,000 7th Edition v64) (1500pts) +++

+ HQ +

Herald of Tzeentch
Psyker Level 3
Disc
Ever stage

Herald of Tzeentch
Exalted Locus of Conjuration
Paradox
Psyker Level 3

Herald of Tzeentch
Exalted Locus of Conjuration
Psyker Level 3

Lord of Change
2x Greater Daemonic Reward
Lesser Daemonic Reward
Psyker Level 3
The Impossible Robe

+ Elites +

Flamers of Tzeentch x3

+ Troops +

Pink Horrors of Tzeentch x12

Pink Horrors of Tzeentch x12

+ Fast Attack +

Screamers of Tzeentch x5

+ Heavy Support +

Daemon Prince of Tzeentch
2x Greater Daemonic Reward.
Lesser Daemonic Reward
Daemonic Flight
Mastery Level 3
Warp-forged Armour
>>
>>50050789
>Managed to shave off that 2 points.
We're all so proud of you anon.
>>
Realspace raiders

Court, 2 Slyyth, venom with chain snares

Archon, Agonizer, blaster, parasites kiss, clone field, soul trap

2x blasterborn, venoms

3x kabbies, blaster, venom

Razorwing, nightshields, Lances, splinter cannon

2x 6 man reavers, 2 cluster caltrops
2x 5scourges with haywire blasters

2 lance ravagers, nightshields

2k list taking to a charity tournament, how's it look? the idea is to avoid cheesy shit and just have it be a reasonable situation
>>
Does anyone know an actual release date for Space Hulk Deathwing?
>>
File: IMG_2904.png (230KB, 540x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2904.png
230KB, 540x295px
Can someone mathhammer S7 AP3 Rending Shred versus AV 11-15, plus MEQ and TEQ?

As well as S7 AP5 Rending Shred versus MEQ and TEQ?

Planning on making a 30k army solely comprised of Cyborg Skeletons, Lightning Cannon tanks, and a Knight Magaera.

Thought I'd ask here since there's no 30k thread right now, and hopefully Cyraxus will add all these guys to the Skitarii/AdMech dex.
>>
Hey guys, I'm a new fan of the 40k series and I would like to start building an army of grey knights but I don't know where to start or what's optimal for them. Anyway I can get some help? I was also thinking of adding some inquisition units if needed too.
>>
>>50050874
I'm bored so i might give it a go, but how many shots are we talking, and what's the BS ?
>>
>>50050874
>Can someone mathhammer S7 AP3 Rending Shred versus AV 11-15,
Lets say they always hit since thats not a factor. If you want to calculate BS4, just remove 1/3 of the result:
AV10: 66% chance of result (50% pen)
AV11: 50% chance of result (33% pen)
AV12 33% chance of result (16% pen)
AV13 16% chance of result (16% pen)
AV14 16% chance of result (11.11% pen)
AV15 11.11% chance of result (5.55% pen)

MEQ: 97.22% to wound
TEQ: ~32.4% to wound (no inv++ saves)

ap5 version:
MEQ: just divide that by 3. (~32% or something)
TEQ: same as ap3 version.
>>
>>50050874
Unless I am mistaken:

S7 AP3 Rending Shred

Per hit

Vs AV11
>.16666 glancing hit
>.33333 penetrating hit

Vs AV12
>.16666 glancing hit
>.16666 penetrating hit

Vs AV13
>.16666 penetrating hit

Vs AV14
>.05555 glancing hit
>.11111 penetrating hit

Vs AV15 (Is this a thing?)
>.05555 glancing hit
>.05555 penetrating hit

Vs MEQ
>.97222 unsaved wounds

Vs TEQ
>.25925 unsaved wounds
>>
>>50050952
>AV15 (Is this a thing?)
Yeah 30k has some stuff that makes it possible.
30k mechanicum are sturdy motherfuckers.
>>
>>50050952
>Vs TEQ
>>.25925 unsaved wounds
Hmm. Did you remember to calculate that shredding rerolls can also cause rending? Or did I just fuck up my math.
>>
>>50050966
several structures also have AV15, unless I'm remembering incorrectly
>>
>>50050967
Ah yes, you calculated 5++ inv there did you? Makes sense.
>>
>>50050967
I calculated the 5++ against the shredding hits. I just assumed 30k terminators have that.
>>
>>50050978
Yes and Warlord Titan also has 15 on its front and sides.
>>
>>50050633

Fuckit, here goes:

I'm playing a 2000 point game with my new, mostly intended as a showpiece, Ta'unar against some guy's 5 imperial knight army.

So basically, I'd be curious what I could do to aim for a fairly balanced matchup with the rest of my list.
>>
>>50050952
Warlord Titans are AV 15/15/15, iirc.
>>
>>50050997
Actually you might get your ass handed to you, harshly. Tau'nar by itself can handle 1 knight, maybe even two. But when facing 3+ one of them will get into melee and when that happens, they will happily D-slap the Greater Good out of you.
>>
>>50051015
15/15/14 actually. But hardly matters, If facing one you will be roally fucked if you rely on some lighting guns to bring it down.
>>
>>50050979
>>50050982
Cataphractii terminators have a 4++. Tartaros and Indomitus have 5++.
>>
>>50051016

Yeah well, that's what the rest of the list is for.

Pretty sure if I just load up 100% on anti-knight tactics though, it'll go the other way. If I can occupy two of them for a few turns, knowing that one of them is the two gun type with no Melee weapon and thus doesn't threaten the Ta'unar, I should have a downright easy time.
>>
File: IMG_3105.jpg (60KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3105.jpg
60KB, 600x620px
>>50050941
Oh, I forgot to mention that they're BS4 and 1 shot each.

Assume a unit has 3 of these guns minimum, 2 if a special weapon like a Multimelta is taken.

>>50050951
>>50050952
Hey, thanks mathanons!

tfw can't into math and ended up taking geometry twice in highschool.

At least I can look at this pretty Knight.

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Datasheets/Magaera.pdf
>>
>>50051044
Er, technically 2 minimum with 6 maximum if three special weapons in a full unit are taken, or 3 minimum with 9 maximum if no special weapons are taken.
>>
>>50051044
>https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Datasheets/Magaera.pdf
>>50051051

It's a shame that they don't put more Warhammer 40k specs up like that as freely downloadable pdf's :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA
>>
Was just mulling over a rule change. What's everyone's thoughts?

>Intercept

>Whether it be by the thunderous and shocking impact of a Drop Pod, the favoured choice of the Adeptus Astartes, the headlong barely controlled descent of Ork Stormboyz, their rokkit packs trailing fire, or the reality twisting manifestation of Daemonic entities, anyone nearby will fire off with anything they have in an attempt to do as much damage to the interlopers as they can. Although these shots are seldom well aimed, the drastic nature of the arrival of their foes robbing warriors of the time to aim their shots accurately, such a hail of firepower can do damage, and may even cause the new arrivals to regret their arrogance.

>When an enemy unit arrives from Reserves via Deep Strike, and after it has been successfully deployed, any of your units within 12" of the would-be interlopers may Intercept them. An Intercept attack is resolved like a normal shooting attack (albeit one resolved in the enemy’s Movement phase) and uses all the normal rules for range, line of sight, cover saves
and so on. Any shots fired as Intercept can only be fired as Snap Shots. Therefore, weapons and models that cannot fire Snap Shots cannot fire Intercept.

>Interceptor

>This weapon has been calibrated to target incoming drop troops, teleporting assault
squads and other unlooked-for enemies.

>When firing Intercept attacks, models with the Interceptor special rule fire at their full Ballistic skill
>>
>>50051565
Yeah, nah. Makes no fucking sense whatsoever for anti-air interceptor to have 12" range.
>>
>>50051565
This doesn't solve the Interceptor issue, since it does not prevent Tau Riptides from Pie-plating or Tau Broadsides from Macross Missile Massacring incoming reserves with impunity.

Since, you know, they can all buy Interceptor for >5pts.
>>
File: Canoness 1.jpg (35KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Canoness 1.jpg
35KB, 600x620px
I've seen it written as both Adepta Sororitas and Adeptus Sororitas. Which is correct? Pretty sure GW wrote it both ways at different times.
>>
>>50051601

Adepta

Adeptus is masculine
>>
>>50051644
Exactly, hence why 'Adeptus Astartes'. GW just doesn't want to waste money on proper editor.
>>
>>50051644
Thanks.

Downloading all the rules. Extra shit, too.

Hope GW doesn't find out about our secret club, lol.

Besides Sisters, which armies have the most metal models? I'm talking models that never got a plastic update.
>>
>>50051653
Yeah. Spelling errors for days on the official site.
>>
>>50050435
Reddit's discouraged, but here's some data.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer40k/comments/5agwhx/what_itc_ratings_can_tell_us_about_game_balance/
>>
>>50051654

If I had to guess, Chaos Space Marines.
>>
>>50051675
Just seeing that link on 4chan makes me feel like throwing up. How's that for autism?
>>
THIS GUY PUNCHED OUT A RUSS LAST NIGHT BEFORE BEEFING IT IN THE ENSUING EXPLOSION. HELLRAIN! HOORAH!
>>
>>50051601
>Adepta Sororitas and Adeptus Sororitas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

I've seen both the "Adepta Sororitas" and "Adeptus Sororitas" spellings used, so I'm as confused as you are :-(
>>
>>50051689
One of the funniest matches I've ever had was when we kinda misread the rules for Hellrain Brigade and kept respawning the squads AND their Tauroxes. In the end there were 9 tauroxes in the field but I had started with 4 haha.
>>
>>50051586

Just plug on a rule to Skyfire that lets a model Intercept flyers at their full range. Pretty straightforward, but I'll admit I missed the interaction because I haven't seen Flyers in my local area for months.

>>50051599

Is Interceptor a big problem with Tau in general? I know they have the most access to it but I didn't figure it was the main thing making them so nasty. The idea behind this was to make Deep Striking right next to the enemy, especially with Drop Pods, more risky, and to give the enemy a chance to counter-play it. It irks me that my Orks can't charge after deep striking, but it's totally fine for a bunch of melta-totting guys to drop in with zero chance for scatter and wipe out my Gorkanaut filled with Nobz without a chance for me to do anything.
>>
How worried are you guys about Warhammer 40K going Age of Sigmar?

Would that be good for the game? I heard Sigmar is balanced as fuck.

It wouldn't be as fucked up lore wise. Pretty sure they learned some shit from Sigmar.

Dynamic rule books could get rid of power creep.
>>
>>50051721
They're less pressured to do something with 40k, it still sells well. I'm not really worried but I don't expect anything that amazing, it already is marine city. At the least I'd like to see the wound granularity that exists in Sigmar, AP that isn't 3 could be relevant and there'd be a more gradual difference in weapons.
>>
>>50051729
WHFB doesn't sell? When did it stop selling?

It's funny you say that, because that's the only reason I'm playing 40K. I'm usually a fantasy guy, but it's dead in my city. I don't want to deal with a small player base.
>>
>>50051762
A lot of reports had WHFB at a much lower profit than 40k. Really hard to tell from just a community perspective since every FLGS is different. At the least, every Fantasy tournie I went to was half of 40k numbers sadly.
>>
>>50051762
fantasy didn't sell at all compared to 40k. according to GW's sales reports, sigmar is selling like hotcakes, basically. but it's still pretty small-time compared to the amount of sales 40k is getting, so it's doubtful that they're being pressured by investors and whatnot to sigmar-ify it. They will probably make things a bit more streamlined in 8th edition, but they won't go putting every race into their own stupid groups while fucking up the lore entirely.
>>
>>50051810
>they won't go putting every race into their own stupid groups while fucking up the lore

That shit is confusing as fuck. Put me off Age of Sigmar right away.

Which came first, WHFB or 40K?
>>
>>50051834
WHFB was a handful of years before 40k Rogue Trader.
>>
File: Medic Slut.jpg (21KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Medic Slut.jpg
21KB, 600x620px
>>
Pretty sure space marines are the sole reason 40K is more popular.
>>
>>50051834
The Alliance system wouldn't be as bad if they just made the damn site UI better. It's a damn mess even though I actually like elements of the system that I could see used for an 'imperium' faction (i.e. benefitting you to do one army rather than penalizing)
>>
>>50051834
fantasy. But no one really cared about it once 40k started going on full speed. 40k was unique, in it's own way, while fantasy is pretty generic, and can be generally found anywhere under different names. it's why fantasy has had minimal work done for the past many years before sigmar came out.
>>
>>50051850
I like shit that's clear cut.

These are Sisters, these are Blood Angels. These are Beastmen, these are High Elves.

Also, I hate it when they stat models that don't exist. If you're gonna stat something, then give me a fucking model!
>>
File: Attilan_Cav_Charge.jpg (335KB, 930x838px) Image search: [Google]
Attilan_Cav_Charge.jpg
335KB, 930x838px
>>50051861
>rules without models
Never forget.

Each to their own, I suppose. UI makes it a lot worse than it is and the fact that 90% of the armies don't have the benefits of going mono.
>>
>>50051870
See, that's gross.

I wouldn't want to mix my armies. I'd have to read the lore and make sure it makes sense.

My autism'll flare up otherwise.

Can someone remind me what the sacred numbers are?
>>
>>50051900
>not mixing the armies
Don't people do that already, though? The Sigmar books still break them up, they just don't penalize you.
>>
File: Flag Bitch.jpg (31KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Flag Bitch.jpg
31KB, 600x620px
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-CA/Battle-Sister-with-Simulacrum-Imperialis

"Squads of Battle Sisters will often carry a Simulacrum Imperialis into battle - a holy icon or piece of scripture that shows their dedication to the Emperor."

>piece of scripture

The Emperor wrote a bible?

Also,
>Adeptus Sororitas
>>
>>50051908
did jesus write a bible ?
are you asking stupid questions?
>>
>>50051908
Possibly scripts from the licticio divinitatus, the pseudo bible lorgar wrote about the emperor.
>>
File: Bible Fight.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bible Fight.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
>>50051917
Lorgar would never let the imperium have an advantage like that in a bible fight.
>>
>>50051843

There's someone on ebay trying to get $25+ for one of those
>>
>>50051900
Slaanesh: 6
Nurgle: 7
Khorne: 8
Tzeentch: 9
My Ass: 10
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (110KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
110KB, 480x270px
>>50051988
>>
>>50052013
Whatever man I'm super drunk rn

Go and be happy and such
>>
File: 200_s(2).gif (46KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s(2).gif
46KB, 273x200px
>>50052041
>>
File: Gun Violence.jpg (29KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Gun Violence.jpg
29KB, 600x620px
>>50051980
Uh, what? It's $14.75 on the GW website. That's Canadian Fisher-Price dollars, too.
>>
>>50051988
Thank you.
>>
>>50052045
Anon you seem to be obsessed with inserting your foot into my anal cavity.

Are you a dark angle,
>>
>>50050345
I put together a little deathwatch kill team

>watch sergent,stalker pattern boltgun, auspex, storm sheild 47

>Vet,fragcannon, bolt gun expert shot 47
>Vet,fragcannon, bolt gun EXECUTIONER
>vet, Plasma gun, boltgun, preferred enemy
>vet, stalker, boltgun

small, sweet and simple, plenty of ways to deal with all targets, from hoards to vehicles

What does /tg/ think?
>>
>>50052059
>>
>>50052061
That versatility means you suck at everything equally.
>>
File: IMG_20161101_085856.jpg (85KB, 720x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161101_085856.jpg
85KB, 720x1041px
>>50052051

I'm well aware. There are morons on Ebay charging more than GW on ebay because they're morons.
>>
What's the naming convention for missions and operations in 40k?
>>
>>50052124
Could you expand a bit? i cant see how i am hampered
>>
>>50052134
Depends on the
>army
>commander
>bureaucratic overseer
>author
>desired 'feel' of the story its involved in
>>
>>50052125
What are some OOP models I can look for on eBay? I gotta wait a million hours for these rules to download. MEGA is cockblocking me.
>>
>>50052142
Can I get a couple of examples?
>>
>>50052145
Specifically Sisters.
>>
>>50050468
It works in fighting games even though each character can be played well or poorly
>>
>>50052148
So the Cadians, for example, are likely to be in the style of British operations

>Sparrowhalk

for example.my advises is to read what some IRL op names are, and chose some thing appropriate for the tone of the story you want to tell
>>
1010 Points- Black Crusade Casters
>Chaos Warband
Chaos Lord- Burning Brand, Veterans of the Long War- 95
Chaos Bikers (3)- 2x Meltagun, VotLW- 90
2x Chaos Space Marines (5)- Meltagun, Combi-melta, VotlW, Rhino- 130x2=260
Chosen (5)- Plasma Gun (2), VotLW, Rhino- 155
Havocs (5)- Autocannon (2), VotLW, Rhino- 130
Sorcerer- ML3, Spell Familiar, VotLW- 125
>Lords of the Black Crusade
Sorcerer- ML3, Spell Familiar, VotLW- 125
>Spawn
Chaos Spawn (1)- 30
---
Ten points over, not sure what to cut. Could drop a Mastery Level and buy the Lord a Lightning Claw, or I could replace both Sorcerers with Ahriman and buy some meltabombs for all the forward squads.
>>
File: Perdition.jpg (23KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Perdition.jpg
23KB, 600x620px
Light a candle for the sinners, set the world on fire.
>>
>>50052165
Your lord has a mid-ranged weapon, and no way to get anywhere. buy him a bike
>>
What are the usual point restrictions for a game of Kill-team? 200 points? 400 points?
>>
>>50052153

Uh, certain poses are oop. For example, there's one of these >>50052169 with a helmet, melta has a helmet and non helmet, there are a few Seraphim poses not on GW site, ect.

There's also a Canoness with a combi-flamer, too.
>>
>>50052183
My lads and I stick to 200 points.
>>
>>50052183
>>
>>50052169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q7cIyWadUg
Here, have some awkward 80's Swedes singing about lighting a candle. This song is played around Christmas. No-one knows why.
>>
>>50052145

Also, if you're going to be dumping an Assload of money on sisters, make someone happy and buy one of the armies on Ebay
>>
>>50052192
>>50052198
Cheers!
Is Harlequins a noob-friendly army? I really like their fluff
>>
>>50052185
That's all? Not much is OOP, then. Just stuff that's not relevant anymore. Or are the rules still there for that Canoness model?

I'mma hit Google. I want a complete list.
>>
>>50052223
they have a bunch of special rules that can be intimating. shouldent be too hard, just persevere
>>
>>50052227

There are rules for it. A Canoness is a leader who has the option to take a combi-weapon, which is essentially a one shot underslung weapon.

Most of the stuff that's not available to sisters got moved to GKs or Inquisition
>>
>>50052222
Why the fuck would I ever do that?

This hobby is about building shit.

Half those fags probably didn't even pin shit properly.

I'd rather know I did it with my own two hands. For better or worse.

The plan is to watch NBA League Pass and shitpost on 4chan while building models.
>>
>>50052061
Anyone?
>>
>>50052181
He hitches a ride with one of the Rhino squads.

As soon as I give him a bike, I need to give him a unit to hang with that won't die as soon as a stiff breeze comes through. Once I do that, why not give him more gear so that he can do melee as well? Once I do that...

I've got an alternate build with a Juggerlord, but that's such a point-intensive build (170 for the Juggerlord, 90-150 for some spawn to hang with) that I can't fit in more than a single Mastery Level. Sorcerer are the whole reason I started CSM.
>>
>>50052134
Probably religious imagery for the Imperium
>operation Martyr's Rest
>Operation Angels' Wings
>Operation Throne of Glory
>>
>>50052240
I'd help you, but I'm new.
>>
>>50050345
Hey, dose this look like a good start to scions? Its a lot of scions, but I am worried I won't have enough support for them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/militarum-Tempestus-Scions-Stormtrooper-imperial-guard-Astra-Militarum-x25-/302124920550?hash=item46580c6ee6:g:-xAAAOSwHMJYD3B6
>>
>>50052237
Do you have any idea about how to build a 200pt Harlequin list? I could really use some advice.
>>
bump?>>50050726
>>
>>50052239

>pinning sisters

90% of the models are a single piece with a backpack glued on. No pinning required. The heavy weapons need the weapon glued on, again no pinning. The canoness has a backpack and choice of arms, also no pinning. Celestine has a cape that slots onto a backpack that slots onto the back, and a sword arm that go into a socket, no pinning required.

The only models you will need to pin are exorcists and penitent engines because they're 400lbs of warped metal.
>>
>>50052280
You sure? They won't fall apart? That shit's my worst nightmare. Please convince me.
>>
>>50052258
Sorry, only even given their dex a cursory glance.

Broad strokes though: your dudes are very fragile, have lots, or have a transport

you are good in CC, but have very short ranged weapons

make use of deathjesters and shadow seers
>>
>>50052258
found this on red tit, no idea if it's good or accurate in 7ed, but it'll give you a decent frame

My Kill Team would look like:

Troupe Master - neurodisruptor, caress, Starmist Raiment
2 Harlequins - Kiss, Shuriken Pistol
1 Harlequin - Caress, Shuriken Pistol
1 Harlequin - neurodisruptor, ccw
2 Harlequins - ccw, shuriken pistol

Total: 196

Gives you some very focused models - Troupe Master has a 3++ when he runs, and can shoot with BS5 S6 AP2, and all 6's to hit are auto wound at AP2. His higher A stat makes the caress markedly better on him than on the others.

Then 2 normal harlequins to take on normal infantry, 2 with Kisses to take on any multi-wound models (if any) you face, with the ID S6 AP2 kiss attack. The neurodisruptor is here to add more S6 AP2 shooting where needed, and to act as a distraction. Finally another Caress, simply because they cause about 30% more wounds than any of the other weapon loadouts, and we had the points for it.
>>
>>50052305

Son, I've been playing them for 12 years. Tell me how this can possibly fall apart.
>>
>>50052135
In 40k the trend is to find one thing and then pile it on, so covering all your bases doesn't really work as 2/3 ds of your stuff will be shooting at units they aren't strong against.
>>
>>50052331
Guess it can't.

What about the bolters, though? You drop the model and the bolter's gonna fly off.

Guess I need to face the fact that I pin to the point of absurdity.

I really am a newfag to this shit.
>>
>>50052356

Anon, look at that pic again. That's is 100% fully disassembled. If you drop it, the floor is going to be more upset than the model.
>>
>>50052341
But i thought that with the variability of fragcannons and SIA on the stalkers would means i will always have a good target. the only think spcilised is the plasma gun .

i guess i could go for the split fire special talent on one of them,in case of hoards?
>>
>>50052368
I was talking about other models.

You're absolutely right, though. I played Hordes for a minute, and I'd spend an inordinate amount of time putting shit together. I pinned everything, and fucked up some models.

I don't know what needs to be pinned. Small parts? Big parts?

Also, I think I overdo it when it comes to scraping the mould lines. I end up mutilating the fine details.

I'm an excessive fuck.
>>
>>50052368
Just give up, man. You can lead a horse to water, you can't make it stop being a retard.
>>
>>50052406
Dude, see: >>50052403

I'm new. Not retarded. I'm going to learn. You just gotta be patient. This shit's expensive, and I want to make sure I'm doing it the right way.

Can't fault me for being a bit anxious.
>>
>>50052403
>big heavy stuff with small join
needs pinning
>small long stuff
needs pinning
everything else doesnt

its not rocket surgery
>>
File: cult.jpg (195KB, 1600x676px) Image search: [Google]
cult.jpg
195KB, 1600x676px
I just picked up the Genestealer Cults codex, an Iconward, and I have the Overkill box.

What should I pick up next? I was thinking either a Goliath, the Armored Claw, or some Metamorphs.
>>
File: 1469554984943.gif (21KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469554984943.gif
21KB, 750x750px
If im running vet guard, are Leman Russ Exterminators with hull Lascannon and side mounted Multi-meltas the way to go? I only have s6, s9 from basiliks, multilasers and also meltas on troops and the like.
>>
>>50052427
Alright. I think I get it.
>>
>>50052406

I'm stubborn and tired

>>50052403

Sisters might be good for you then.

As for the other models, there are pinning guides for both the Exorcist and Penitent engine, though the later is just not worth using. That being said, I've heard its funny running 9 of them. However, PEs biggest weakness is that they're not exorcists, which are our only long range gun, and what a gun. S8 Ap1, d6 shots.

Beyond that, the model with the most pieces is Celestine (pic related). She MIGHT need the arm pinned if you got weird mold. The canoness comes with more, but only because each arm has 2 options.
>>
File: $_57.JPG.jpg (527KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.JPG.jpg
527KB, 1600x1200px
>>50052464
>>50052403

Fuck
>>
Any tricks for getting enamel paint off a model?

I could probably paint over it if it wasn't so glossy.

Can I just prime over if or will that really ruin the details?
>>
>>50052436
The fuck is that picture?
>>
>>50052464
>>50052468
Yeah. I just gotta learn to be less excessive.

I get anxious when it comes to my models being perfect, but that's retarded.

Worst case scenario I buy a new box or blister and try again. Absolute worst case scenario.

I'm buying nine PEs, btw. How many points is that?
>>
>>50052433
The Goliath is a super-fun kit. You can also make some of the Neophytes that come with it into just regular dudes. Haven't gotten to magnetizing it yet, but the truckbed is the...oddest difference between the Rockgrinder & Truck.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-01-09-49-54.png (254KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-01-09-49-54.png
254KB, 720x1280px
>>50052511

You get one freebie
>>
>>50050345
Okay, I want to get back into the game I popped my first sperg boner for.

9 decides what army I play
>>
>>50052523
Cheap as fuck. I could run way more than nine. Or is there a limit?

I'm probably not gonna do this. It was a joke. Small chance I might, though. I love the model.
>>
>>50052254
That 100% looks like he's selling just one box. IDC what the title says. Email him and confirm bro.
>>
>>50052545
Chaos Daemons
>>
>>50052545
Conscript AM
>>
>>50052545
>9 decides what army I play

Necrons
>>
>>50052545
Scatter-bike spam Eldar
>>
>>50052545
squats
>>
>>50052552
>limit

Read it closely man, c'mon
>>
>>50052545
Space Wolves? Blessed be RNGesus, the designer of our misfortune.
>>
>>50052579
R I P
I
P
>>
>>50052545
>>50052579
well fuck
>>
>>50052520
Yeah I noticed the bed was real different. Maybe the best thing would be to decide on which bed you like then magnetize the front only.
>>
>>50052545
Ignoring the first get.

Inquisition.
>>
>>50052587
One PE with two extra PEs makes a three PE squad. 240 points.

I'm reading it wrong, I guess.
>>
>>50052607
I got it already. Invoked the name of RNGesus. You're playing Space Wolves.

See: >>50052589
>>
File: 1328385598141.png (423KB, 1017x593px) Image search: [Google]
1328385598141.png
423KB, 1017x593px
>>50052545

Plastic Sisters
>>
>>50052579
Okay. Since they don't have rules I guess I can proxy them as Guard or Muhreens maybe?

>>50052607
Nope, checking ebay for squat models now.
>>
>>50052608

You're missing the standard force organization chart, which is important when building an army.

Anyway, I'm going to bed because it's 10am and I have to be at work in 6 hours. Good luck.
>>
>>50052545
Space marines painted as The Hanged
>>
>>50052628
That image is so dumb
>>
>>50052632
What a man.

Way to man the fuck up and follow what you said.

I'd have pussied out like a little bitch. Fuck Orks.
>>
File: squat-battle-company-3.jpg (201KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
squat-battle-company-3.jpg
201KB, 2048x1152px
>>50052632

Just convert Ironbreakers.
>>
>>50052643
Yeah. Still waiting for these books to download.

Thanks for answering all my questions. Appreciate it.

Have a great sleep. Dream of sweaty, hairy Sister pussy.
>>
File: Sisters Repentia 3.jpg (39KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters Repentia 3.jpg
39KB, 600x620px
We got any real oldfags who frequent this board?

People who played in the '80s?

No way, right?
>>
>>50052664
Nope, I'm a 3e babby
>>
File: P1010852.jpg (758KB, 1764x1344px) Image search: [Google]
P1010852.jpg
758KB, 1764x1344px
>>50052664

A few......
>>
>>50052683
You played in the '80s?
>>
>>50050726
Wulfen out of an assault ramp are good anon. Your plan is solid, I'd go with it.
>>
>>50052664
Bought 2nd edition box in '93, best I can do.
>>
>>50052655
Those don't look half bad.

Alright then, dorf marines it is.
>>
Are the Genestealer Cults a brand new faction?
>>
File: Green Whip.jpg (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Green Whip.jpg
104KB, 600x600px
>>
Lower right. Is that a saw? Jesus fuck. That's awesome.
>>
File: Sawww.jpg (73KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Sawww.jpg
73KB, 600x620px
>>50052790
Fuck.

Here.
>>
>>50052803

Yeah, it's a powerfist that removes the wounded model from play on a 6 I believe.
>>
File: Fleshy Rapists.jpg (31KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Fleshy Rapists.jpg
31KB, 600x620px
>>50052818
This faction is pretty cool.
>>
Anyone have experience with any type of glow-in-the-dark effect on their minis?

I'm really interested in painting the eyes of some Dark Eldar's helmets with a glowing effect (probably green). It's for a made-up kabal that attacks small towns and cities when the residents are asleep, and then they take away the survivors. It's kind of ghost-story themed (aka, they're the monsters that scary stories are about), and having 20-30 sets of creepy, glowing eyes would be pretty creepy.
>>
>>50052694
First time I entered a GW store was to buy the RT rulebook and some Orks.

Nowadays I'd have been considered 'too young' though.
>>
>>50052865
Are you talking about actual glowing paint or OSL?
>>
>>50052755
No, they're one of the oldest.
>>
>>50052755
Old faction, newest Codex.
>>
>>50052930
Actual glowing paint. Basically just a line on the eyes of some helmets.
I'm not sure what OSL is. Sorry, I'm pretty new.
>>
File: Boss Bitch Celestine.jpg (34KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Boss Bitch Celestine.jpg
34KB, 600x620px
>>50052892
Awesome.

>>50052943
>>50052940
Thanks.

Just bought Dawn of War II. Installing Space Marine as well.

Dawn of War II is 75% off right now.

I'll use Google more. I don't want to be annoying with my thousands of faggy questions.
>>
File: OSL-easy.jpg (19KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
OSL-easy.jpg
19KB, 600x399px
>>50052958
Object Source Lighting.
Painting things in such a way that they Look like they're glowing.
>>
>>50052970
Pretty sure we enjoy questions. I do.
>>
>>50052977
Everything past 4 looks like shit on models.
>>
>>50052978
Do you factor in the distance of a flat out when determining the max distance for a tank ram/shock?
>>
File: 5xl.jpg (83KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
5xl.jpg
83KB, 620x620px
>>50052977
>>50052990

Disagree.
>>
>>50053022
Congratulations, you found the one guy who can do it and not make it like he spilled paint over his model.
>>
>>50052970
I don't know if DoW 1 is on sale, too, but if it is, I highly recommend that, too. Some people can't get past the aged graphics, but as a game, it's still pretty damn good.
>>
File: PlasmaOSL.jpg (36KB, 397x471px) Image search: [Google]
PlasmaOSL.jpg
36KB, 397x471px
>>50053045
>>
>>50052994
I'd say yes, but since you don't have to use flat out every tme, it might be good to have with/without numbers.
>>
>>50053062
Ooooh that one is awesome anon.
>>
>Warp Speeded Huron with Instant Death from free Gifts manages to solo Wraithknight
>Eldar player concedes turn 3 and now refuses to play against Traitor's Hate CSM
Where do these shitters come from?
>>
Squatsbro here

Does GW not sell individual bits anymore? If not, where's a good place to get them?

I don't want to have to buy an entire tac squad for each box of ironbreakers...
>>
>>50053062
Fine, I'll amend my statement.

Everything past 4 looks like shit on models if you don't know what you're doing.

You have to admit though, these models exceptons, not the norm for glow effects.
>>
>>50053022
Why are Chaplains so fucking cool?
>>
Just buy boltguns off ebay
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Space-Marine-Devastator-Sergeant-Boltgun-with-Hand-/260822245171?hash=item3cba379f33:m:mvpt8omE8ozW8ZkKepNwuaw
Heres an example
>>
>>50053093
Recasters are ebay.

Bolters should be extremely cheap.
>>
>>50053108
fucking hell
>>50053093
>>
>>50053022
>>50053062
Seeing these models makes me happy, but also sad that I'll never be that fucking good.
>>
>>50053108
>>50053109
thanks anons

I'll post progress pics of the squats here as I go
>>
File: IMG_20161020_153302_edit.jpg (37KB, 217x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_153302_edit.jpg
37KB, 217x499px
>>50050345

Space Marine captain with relic blade, storm shield and artificer armor

What company should he command?

I'm torn between 5th or 5th
>>
>>50053155

Rule of thumbs for OSL is:
1: Take it really slowly, make sure one shade looks perfect before the next.
2: If one shade ever looks less than perfect, scrub the whole thing down and go again.
>>
>>50053205
>5th or 5th
I guess I'll pick 5th. 5th>4th=6th anyway.
>>
>>50053104
>tfw just got my third one

They are my favorite SM HQ choice though I usually end up using a Lib more.
>>
File: IMG_0545.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>>50053096

Oh absolutely those are from google.
Should see what mine look like.

--
>>50052958
But it's still gonna look better than trying a line of glowy paint.
>>
File: IMG_20161020_153319_edit.jpg (28KB, 197x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_153319_edit.jpg
28KB, 197x332px
His whole command squad is focused on close combat, they all have cc weapons

Not trying to be competitive, the command squad is a just for fun unit.

The cheese 5 man grav gun command squad belongs to the powergamer captain of my 9th company

>>50053222

Meant to type 6th. He is a very humble man and carries an extra bolter magazine in his pouch to lend to his battle brothers if in need
>>
>>50053092
lol stop being a powergaming CSM player bro
>>
>>50053205
8th
>Rip and Tear
>>
>>50053246
You need to actually have bits where light ISN'T coming from.

Also paint outside of the lines, right sleeve.
>>
>>50053092
That's just Eldar shitters.

My Exterminator Pask managed to get 3 hits and 3 pens on a hemlock wraithfighter whose owner chose not to jink because 'It's impossible'

It blows up, he concedes right there.
>>
File: IMG_20161020_153310_edit.jpg (40KB, 236x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_153310_edit.jpg
40KB, 236x462px
>>50053267

8th is reserved to a captain conversion with jump pack and maximus armor with two lighting claws.

This guy is rip and tear but very religious, think of a black templar.

I'm adapting each of my army's companies to follow a certain playstyle, and the 5th (if I make this guy the 5th) will be mainly focuses around Black Templars proxy, so this guy could count as a marshall
>>
newfag (to /tg/) here. Got out of military and am going to college. Seriously need a hobby. All I do is study and look at guns/gun parts/ammo because I can't afford to shoot that often. Use to play WH 40k when I was younger.

Thinking about getting back into it, I just remember the community being a bit "eh" last time I played. Only one shitty place near me but the few regulars had these somehow unbeatable Space Wolf Armies.

I want to get back into 40k but don't want to end up collecting and never playing. You anons who are into 40k play a lot?
>>
File: 9th Company.jpg (121KB, 576x396px) Image search: [Google]
9th Company.jpg
121KB, 576x396px
>>50053248
>Powergamer Captain
>9th Company
>9th Company
>9th Company
>>
>>50051689
>>50051702

How cheesy is Hellrain? Is it fun? I've got three Start Collecting boxes and I want to run those bad boys.
>>
>>50053093
UK or US?

Bits sites are common and have reasonable prices.

I imagine bolters are like 10-30p each
>>
>>50053300
>Captain and CC focused on melee
>Not just making him a Marshal on his own crusade
FOR THE GOD-EMPEROR
>>
>>50053336
Not at all. In the end they are just Scions and their ability to come back is tied to very fragile, 1w model.
>>
>>50053334

Yeah, can be done.

All the squad with grav guns and the captain with combigrav and perhaps other gear and weapons.

My 9th company is the dedicated devastator company, so I'll make a squad representative of a weapon, 4 multimeltas + combi melta, 4 plasmas + combi plasma etc...

The 6th and 9th are also reserve tactical companies that represent each weapon as well, a melta squad, plasma squad etc....
Another powergaming captain is of course Smashfucker, but I dont know what company I should make him commander of
>>
>>50053334
9th company captain should be a blingy DevCent led by a Librarian HQ. The Captain has become so focused on wanton destruction he doesn't even care about leadership anymore
>>
>>50053349

Im very pleased with the rich lore of my custom chapter so far.

They follow the codex astartes and are painted as such, but I want flexibility to juice out my marines when it comes to play.

I represent each different space marine army mainly with a company, but not strictly (except for space wolves, which I abhorr)

This means the 5th company will mostly play as black templars, and has not much to do with the lore I'm creating. For example I also have heavy flamers and a Baal predator to use when I want to play as Blood Angels
>>
I got my Burning of Prospero today.

Geigor's left shoulder pad is near identical to the Wulfen shoulder pads. That was an intriguing surprise.

Also looking for some anon inspiration on what to do with the kit.
Second to this, what should I do with my Ahriman guys? Just build him as is or are there any cool conversions?
Don't need more Rune Priests, I have like 5 already.

I'm gonna use the Custodes and Sisters of Silence as they are.

Tartaros are gonna be space wolves.

I'm not sure what to do with the marines either actually.
I have 9k of space wolves with 40 grey hunters... 30 more aren't going to be very useful methinks.
I've always been tempted to do a small handful of salamanders.
Should I just leave them on sprue until I make a decision, whether that be later on next year?
>>
File: NitroPDF_2016-11-01_08-29-46.png (676KB, 718x496px) Image search: [Google]
NitroPDF_2016-11-01_08-29-46.png
676KB, 718x496px
>>50053354

Sweet. I like that razor's edge style of gameplay, it suits their fluff well. I don't feel bad about running a army list of 3 formations then.

Now to pick a paint scheme. I was thinking the 99th Deltic Gorgonnes or 54th Psian Jakals.
>>
>>50053388

My 9th company captain is not only the master of relics and arsenal but in charge of ordnance and nuking the shit out of the enemy

He's very much a shooty captain that has no place in the current meta.

He uses fancy heresy armor and weapons but is the guy that stays behind in a Damocles rhino
>>
>>50053246
It somehow looks like someone coloured this with chalk.
>>
File: IMG_0413.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>50053373
>My 9th company is the dedicated devevstator company

Is that so?
>>
Anyone got the full tyranid broodcycle image? The ones in the dex on mega has the text boxes blacked out.
>>
>>50053424
Make up your own.

Don't know why people've stopped doing that as much.
>>
>>50053451
Indeed, the same effect can be achieved with about twenty coats of drybrush.
>>
>>50053497
>Don't know why people've stopped doing that as much.
They have? Donutsteel color schemes are all I ever see these days I always, always do it for every single army I own and I feel like a shitter for it
>>
>>50053480
Is this the predicted path of an asteroid, did they actually track it orbiting like that?
>>
>>50053331
Very few here actually play, anon

I play regularly but how much fun you have depends on who you play with
>>
>>50053542
I originally painted a load of my Space Wolves in their original colours, but Blue and Yellow isn't me.
I went for 3 shades of Grey.
Red shoulder pads with Gold trim on my elites and HQ.
>>
>>50053331
Kill yourself welfare queen
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
Do you think this colour scheme would look good with red sept markings instead of orange?

Are there any other tweaks I should make to it if I go for that?
>>
>>50053691

- Yes, the darker the better

- Dont make them look like Crimson Fists
>>
>>50053724

I think the shade of blue is more space wolves than Crimson fists, really.
>>
>>50050345
>40k cataphractii captain is Slow and Purposeful
>S&P is conferred to a unit
>a terminator captain can give anyone pseudo-relentless

Do they just not think this shit through?
>>
>>50053811
They think it through. That's an intended effect.

Orks have been doing the same thing with Megameks for ages.
>>
>>50053841
But cataphractii can't do that in 30k, where it was ported from. It has its own special rule similar to S&P that doesn't confer to a unit. Makes me think FW rules guys pay attention to these things but GW ones don't.
>>
>>50053751

That shade looks like shit irl

GW made a paint with that precise color in the past

I think dark red markings with a lighter icy blue would look great if painted properly
>>
I like the idea of tunneling through the earth to ambush enemies. Would a genestealer cult list with some tyranids added work well for this?
>>
>>50053865

FW is the real GW

GW is just a front to make dosh
>>
>>50053865
Have you seen the disparity between 30k Custodes and the shitty 40k rules?
GW's rule writers are complete dogshit compared to FW any day of the week.
>>
File: IMG_20160916_164542.jpg (875KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160916_164542.jpg
875KB, 1280x960px
>>50053691
I went a lighter blue.
>>
>>50053881

I make my own rules to play 40k

Otherwise it's a shit game
>>
File: 0034861.jpg (603KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0034861.jpg
603KB, 1280x960px
>>50053885
>Oh wait pic is awful.
>>
>>50053869

Well, I'm not gonna make any attempt to duplicate that exact shade, just mess about with light blue/grey shades until I hit the right kinda look.
>>
>>50053865
Cataphractii only recently got nerfed S&P in 30k, before that it was the same as in 40k and caused massive butthurt with iron havoc squads and the like.
>>
>>50052628
That pic is dumb since the pauldrons are meant to be raised up
So the shoulders should be much more inside etc
>>
>>50052892
No they want young kids
It's just the stores get filled with neckbeard autistics who are on day release and ex military who get flashbacks of brown kids they raped when fightin' for muh freedumbs
>>
>>50053878
Fuck xenos. Do it like a man!
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Hades-Breaching-Drill?_requestid=618443
>>
>>50052436
Please respond
>>
>>50053881
30k custodes are shit
>>
>>50054043
They're both shit competitively, but at least the 30k rules look like they had some measure of effort put into them.
>>
I want to bring a flier with my Demi-Company at 1500pts. Im playing Dark Angels so I can either take the formation @ 500pts with three fliers or a Ravenwing Strikeforce with one or two fliers but I could try and squeeze some Black Knights in too and would have to take a biker HQ. The Ravenwing Strikeforce would all arrive turn two with Outflank.

Which would be the smarter choice?

Darktalon or Nephilim?
>>
>>50054019
That looks cool. Unfortunately, people don't take kindly to forge world here.
>>
>>50054172
What is this, 2004? You should try to talk some sense into them. Forge World is honestly usually more balanced and just better designed than all of the fucking cheese GW puts out these days.
>>
File: 2256violent_death_final.jpg (4MB, 3000x3900px) Image search: [Google]
2256violent_death_final.jpg
4MB, 3000x3900px
>>50054172
That's probably why we're getting a surprise plastic Warhound Titan for Christmas. It'll make the Imperial Knights look like pocket money purchases but oh well.
>>
>>50054172
Here we go...
>>
>>50054234
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>50054172
It's 100 points for a shittier drop pod and 8 shotgun engineers
>>
>>50053865
>But cataphractii can't do that in 30k, where it was ported from
No, that's a recent change. It used to be identical to 40k
>>
>>50053881
At least GW has never fucked up as bad as "Rogue Psyker- no points cost"
>>
>>50054036
I wouldn't bother with the multimeltas but that's just me.
If they're closer than 24" you're already in trouble.
>>
File: p106ge.jpg (12KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
p106ge.jpg
12KB, 198x200px
>>50054200
>Peltasts
>>
>>50054291
Eh, those are only broken on paper. They tend to get shot up fairly immediately and once they hit 9 models lose what little survivability they had. Nasty guns, and what I use to tear up Plague zombie mobs, but glass cannon like all Skitarii.
>>
>>50054063
Well there's a planned 40k novel about the custodes from wraight so we will likely get a codex at the same time
>>
>>50054269
Imperial Space Marine- No point upgrade

And that was on purpose.
>>
>>50054291
They're Skittles with good guns that lose most of their survivability as they lose models. And then you have their alphas being 1W instead of every other alpha which have 2.

They're good, but they're not cheese. They are what I expect from a glass cannon footslog army.
>>
Speaking of catacaps. How's this as a mini-deathstar?

Grav devastators squad, cataphractii captain, 3-man Lib conclave in a drop pod. One Lib has Hunter's Eye and rolls on Divination, other 2 roll bio buffs and charge the next turn with the captain.
>>
What would, if any, be an interesting use of Deathclaw Karl Franz's gryphon for 40k? He's about the size of a rhino
>>
I am considering getting an Imperial Knight, what are the pros and cons of different models? Right now my army is Skitarii rangers, Dunecrawler, Dominus, Infiltrators, and Cataphron destroyers.
>>
>>50054612
Daemon Prince or mounted Chaos Lord? Pretty much anything chaos worthy because it's fleshy.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 220x230px
Any ideas?

Armored Task Force
>3 Units of Vindicators
>Techmarine w/ 2 Servitors

Skyhammer Annihilation Force
>2 Devestators Squads w/ 4 Multi-Meltas, Armorium Cherubim
>2 Drop Pods
>2 Assault Squads w/ Jump Packs, 2 Flamers

Skitarii Maniple
>6 Vanguard Squads w/ 2 Arc Rifles

Battle Congregation
>Tech-Priesr Dominus
>3 Units of Kataphron Destroyers

Oathsworn Detachment
>Knight-Paladin

Points Total: 2,430 out of 2,500
Remaining Points: 70

I know I don't have a lot of close combat power, but my thought is anything short of a Wraithknight will go down against this much fire. Genestealers cults will mess me up, but nobody at my place uses them. Aside from that, are there any big gaps?

I've got good anti-mob, good anti-elite, great anti-vehicle. My thought is that the Devs drop down and hose away any scary vehicles (Reroll hits will be pretty nasty) while the Assault Squads deal with any lighter infantry. Meanwhile, the Skitarii move up and blow the fuck out of anything left, and the Kataphrons take down any scary elites left standing. The Vidicators proved moral support and, though they might do a good bit of damage, really just force mind games and keep the enemy locked out of LOS.

Should I make a Skitarii my Warlord? It's not like the Dominus or Techmarine will be doing much, and he'll get preferred enemy, which would make adding on some Plasma Calivers a worthy plan. However I do run the risk of him dying quickly, but it may be worth it.
>>
>>50054687
Paladin is a good all-rounder and gives you the AoE you somewhat lack. Never a bad choice.
Errant is good at close range but you excel there with Vanguard, and you already have anti-tank coming out of every orifice with Grav and Haywire. Avoid.
Gallant - Cheap but a bit useless in a shooty army. Also avoid.
Warden - Excellent fire support and a good source of D strength, main competitor with Paladin for middle-cost knight.
Crusader - Expensive as hell but truly deadly. If you have points to spend, go nuts but remember you can get a lot out of a Warden or Paladin , you give up the big D, and it will be the biggest fire magnet ever made. Take but with caution unless in Warconvo. If you get upgrades for free, no excuse not to take him.

Carapace weapons - go with whatever you really want, but avoid Icarus autocannon unless you havent got any Icarus Dunecrawlers for some reason.

TL;DR - Paladin or Warden normally, Crusader if you have spare points and cant pick which of the former.
>>
Should I upgrade to battlescribe 2.0? I'm suspicious that it won't be as good.
>>
>>50054805
Wouldn't be a terrible idea, but the Reuse Canticle Battle Congregation would let you get either reroll 1+2 to hit or Shrouded twice on your Destroyers, which might boost their firepower or survivability up enough to tip the balance. Also Dominus is a great Warlord and the table doesn't have any terrible Warlord Traits.
>>
File: IDGAF.jpg (34KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
IDGAF.jpg
34KB, 600x620px
>>50053331
Don't know if you stuck around, but the community for every hobby store hobby is questionable. Fuckers that make you cringe. Fatass retards who can't pull their pants up.

Magic elitists and people who get angry when they play tabletop games.

If you're not into building and painting, I'd stay away. You need to enjoy that shit to put up with the store environment.

Then again, maybe Canadians are just a bunch of shitters. That's how it is at my store.

I'm gonna start playing again, and I'm not sure how I'm gonna handle shit. I don't want to deal with grumpy ass faggots who play mad. Not fun.

Definitely not going to any tournaments. Hoping I can find one or two solid people to play with almost exclusively.

Some people are arrogant as fuck. I'm too alpha to put up with people treating me like a bitch, but I don't want to start shit in a hobby store.

All I wanna do is roll dice and chill the fuck out. Swear to God, there is this one guy who would get mad first turn. First. Turn. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

How do you tell that fucker you literally never want to play with him?
>>
>>50052545
The Nids need more players
>>
What's better to put on a power-fist Kastelan? The heavy flamer or the phospher blaster?

The flamer seems a natural choice because it's aiming to be close up (plus DAT TORRENT) but on the other hand the phospher would give it more flexibility?
>>
I went into a GW store for the first time and it was even worse than you guys sometimes make it out to be. The second I walked in I was swarmed by the owner and three guys who were just hanging out there and they immediately started trying to sell me anything and everything in the store. I barely could walk to where I wanted in the store because of how close they were standing to me, following me in a herd. They were literally bumping into each other as they frantically grabbed boxes of models from various armies and put them in my face. I told them I only wanted to browse but they would say 'ok I get that' and the next beat kept on trying to sell me shit. It didn't help that one of them was eating and talking with his mouth full while he tried to get me to buy a box of imperial knights.
I left and ordered online. being someone who plays lots of d&d, I thought I had seen it all but damn I was wrong.
>>
>>50055666
Flamer, phospher is for marking the target unit so other units can shoot it, you're not spending THAT MANY points on a support unit now are you?

On the other hand, power fists smash their units and flamers take care of tarpits.
>>
>>50055784
Is it that bad? We don't have an official GW store here. Wonder if there's any footage on YT of people being swarmed.
>>
>>50055528
we have some bad people at my store to but all of us relatively normal ones all seem to have bunched up so it's not that much of a problem
i agree that you need to enjoy painting though the plastic + tabletop just isn't worth the money
>>
>>50054878
Not yet. It's slow and error prone with the old 40k data files.
>>
>>50055784
where was this ?
>>
File: 1465544517786.jpg (1MB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1465544517786.jpg
1MB, 1000x1412px
If you don't want to be pestered by smellies, enter the store with a female. She'll definitely take all the attention and you can be free to browse the shelves of crack and paint.
>>
>>50055666
Well Satan
If you're going to keep the power fists then the flamers
But I would recommend swapping the power fists for the blasters since they are already strength 6 ap 2 with smash
>>
>>50055947
This is fine till you realize your bitch is in the spank bank of every sweaty, fat manchild in the store.
>>
I'm: >>50056021
Not implying I'm not a manchild. Just implying I'm not as bad as those other faggots.

lmao
>>
>>50055947
What is this semen demon eating?
>>
>>50055784

My Store is actually pretty nice, the owner always gives a friendly hello, is chill, and doenst really push things.
>>
>>50055528
Yeah thats kind of how I felt. I really enjoyed the game with the clique of friends I had that did it but if we ever played with an outsider it wasn't very fun at all. I wish the community for these things wasn't so awfule 40k is a fun game. >>50053572
Ya thats about what I guessed. All my friends are grown up now so I guess I'll have to find a more sociably acceptable hobby kek.
>>50055841
Yeah I was pricing out some Tau and the shits expensive. I feel like if I bought an assembled/painted an army (which I do enjoy) I'd never play em and just be pissed about it.
>>
>>50055784
>Implying any GW has more than one maybe two staff.

GW's are just run by solo managers now, so this is bullshit.

Unless you're implying a worker and three random wargamers all tried to sell you shit, which i also don't believe.
>>
File: Seraphim 2.jpg (27KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Seraphim 2.jpg
27KB, 600x620px
Next to no Sisters of Battle models are truly OOP.

Just a one or two infantry variants, one bitch with a different gun, and the Immolator.

Pretty cool. I like how the range is so small.
>>
>>50056454
Just one*
>>
>>50056285
40K has a big community where I live, so I should be able to find at least one or two guys who aren't lame as fuck.

Regardless, I need a new hobby. I can't play video games all the time.

40K seems like my best bet. I just gotta modify my behaviour so that I enjoy being at the hobby store.

My problem is I get choked up when someone else gets angry, just by association. It's downhill from there.

In reality, they're all outcasts like me. It's just that some are more obnoxious than others. Just like how most gamers are awful, despite the hobby itself being fantastic.
>>
>>50056454

The immolator is """oop""" but not really. You get the full kit with the Exorcist sans little clear window
>>
>>50056529
Yeah all I do is hang out on /k/ and buy guns/gunparts/ammo that i can't afford. I really need something I can actively do as a hobby. I thought about just getting a ps4 but idk. I need a hobby that isn't under legal scrutiny all the time like guns, the shits giving me serious anxiety issues.
>>
When using Forlorn Hope, do Guardsmen respawn with all their special wargear like Melta Bombs and extra weapons?
>>
>units that should be in the Ork codex
Defiler
Mandrakes
Pyrovores
>>
>>50056701
Guns aren't a bad hobby. I'm assuming you're Canadian, though. You wouldn't be worrying about legal scrutiny if you lived in America.

As long as nobody knows you got illegal parts or modifications, you should be fine. Just keep that shit to yourself.

Also, 40K is pretty good. So is gaming.

I'd scout your local hobby store. Play a demo game on a busy night. Go browse the models a few times. See if they're the type of people you want to game with.

I know Facebook sucks dick, but you can see if your city has a 40K group page. That'll be a good way to see how popular it is where you live.
>>
>>50053051
I'd get the first one, but I heard some shit about how a few of them don't run at all. I don't want to deal with that bullshit. Played a couple way back when, though. Cool shit. Remembered the quotes for a long time.

>>50056832
Are Orks fungus?
>>
>>50056315
I shit you not just a guy in a transformers hoodie was joining in on the sales pitch
>>
>>50056930
1/3 fungus.
>>
>>50056895
I live in America mate. The democrats are always trying to take our guns. Every time someone shoots up a public place us gun people worry, every time a democrat opens their mouth we worry. In Cali they basically made guns illegal but banning mag fed weapons. In Washington DC its illegal to chamber a round...

Guns can't be as big a part of my life as they are now. When your life revolves around something an entire political party is trying to ban you end up with a lot of anxiety anon.

Yeah I'm thinking about checking one out IDK. Nother few hundred dollars by the time I get 500 point army and paint em prolly this plastics looking more expensive than I remember.
>>
>>50050633

Threw this together real quick for you.keep in mind I'm not 100% on the station of every unit (knights included). Here's my theory craft however, broadsides and taunar rain death from afar, riptides harass on the wings. Kroot and fw are strictly there to slow down the melee knights and maybe eat some shots. Piranhas are there to harass and soak bullets. The idea is that if he just focuses the rear support, the fast units can bite his ankles enough to kill him.
+++ Tauvknight (Warhammer 40,000 7th Edition v60) (1998pts)

+ Formation +

Riptide Wing
XV104 Riptide Battlesuits [Bonding Knife Ritual, 2x MV84 Shielded Missile Drone]
Riptide Shas'vre [Heavy Burst Cannon, Twin-linked Smart Missile System]
XV104 Riptide Battlesuits [Bonding Knife Ritual, 2x MV84 Shielded Missile Drone]

++ Combined Arms Detachment (Tau Empire: Codex (2015) v31) ++

+ HQ +

Commander
XV8 Commander Crisis Suit [Command and Control Node, Multi-spectrum Sensor Suite, Neuroweb System Jammer, XV8-02 Crisis 'Iridium' Battlesuit]

+ Troops +

Kroot Carnivores [10x Kroot, Sniper Rounds]

Kroot Carnivores [10x Kroot, Sniper Rounds]

Strike Team [5x Fire Warrior with Pulse Rifle]

+ Fast Attack +

TX4 Piranhas
TX4 Piranha [Disruption Pod, Fusion Blaster, 2x Seeker Missile]

TX4 Piranhas
TX4 Piranha [Disruption Pod, Fusion Blaster, 2x Seeker Missile]

+ Heavy Support +

XV88 Broadside Battlesuits [3x MV4 Shield Drone]
Broadside [Twin-linked High-Yield Missile Pod, Twin-linked Smart Missile System]
Broadside [Twin-linked High-Yield Missile Pod, Twin-linked Smart Missile System]

+ Lord of War +

KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour [Pulse Ordnance Multi-driver, 2x Tri-axis Ion Cannon]
>>
HOW DO I STOP BEING SO BORED OF PAINTING.

I PAINTED TWO PIECES AND I AM DREADING THE BORED AGONY OF PAINTING MY MARINES.
>>
When should I ever consider shotguns on my vets? Dont lasguns get two shots at 12" anyway?
>>
>>50057064
The whole point is so you can fire and assault.
>>
>>50056797
Doesn't it say "identical to the original unit"?
>>
>>50057079
With WS3 T3 guardsmen? Hey? Anything id want to chuck a melta bomb at probably is immune to shotguns anyway right?
>>
>>50054386
Not actually a problem because it was put out as a nice little anniversary upgrade that no one expects to get used outside fun casual games

FW puts no points costs in a god damned army book, and continued to treat the book like something all players should expect to face

FW is honestly shit at rules, and the only reason 30k is more "balanced" is because it's really just a single codex repeated ad nauseum
>>
>>50054612
Put it on a big base and call it a Knight
>>
>>50055947
I don't understand. Why did they make a little step-edge thingy for the animu onigiri-eater to sit on.
It's like, a functionally useless platform next to the stairs.
Where the rail ends.
Because OHS matters for straight stairs but not curved?
>>
File: I2.jpg (53KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
I2.jpg
53KB, 626x551px
>>50057111
Yes, there are a few units that are actually worse than guardsmen in combat, believe it or not.
Like Ork boyz
>melee race
>I2
>>
>>50057133
>Not actually a problem because it was put out as a nice little anniversary upgrade that no one expects to get used outside fun casual games
Marinefags throw hissy fits whenever they're told not to bring their free ID gun.

FW is no worse at rules than GW. Seriously, can you really look at Craftworld Eldar and Orks and claim that FW is worse?
>>
>>50057055
Friends, music, TV.

Find something else you're generally half bored whilst doing, then do them both at the same time.
"Busy hands, Idle chatter" works for a reason.
>>
>>50057034
>The democrats are always trying to take our gun
ur a dumbass
Tell me how obama "took your guns" after 08 and 12
>>
>>50057205
No man I didn't worry AT ALL under the Obama administration but Hillary is another story. She promised to take executive action and ban "assault weapons" in her first 100 days. But I won't drag /pol/ into /tg/. /k/ already deals with that shit.
>>
>>50057133
>and the only reason 30k is more "balanced" is because

They havent gone crazy by giving armies cheap superheavies and a fuckton of rules via detachments, 30k is just as balanced as 5th ed 40k if you were only using the books that were updated in 5th edition.
>>
>>50056315
Do you really think someone would do that? Tell lies on the internet?

While his story is, at the abolute least, exaggerated to the point of falsehood, I have, while playing a game, talked people into buying shit or discussed what they were looking for with them.
>>
>>50057034
I'm not affliated with either party, but gun sales didn't slow down fuck all under Obama. They sold more than ever.

They are literally never going to get rid of guns in America. Ever. It'd be too fucking hard. Most they're gonna do is make you get some basic training. Or get a criminal record check.

That's if absolutely everything goes right. It won't. That shit will never get passed.

Sorry for going off the topic of 40K. Thread's dead as fuck.
>>
>>50057242
>Thread's dead as fuck.

Never mind. Shit just got active again.
>>
So I'm slapping together a Mekboy Junka, I already have the Shokk Attack gun assembled and attached.

Now the debate on on the pintle mounts, but I need some clarification first.
-Is there a specific place each pintle mounted weapon must go? Or can I just put them all on the front hull?

-Is putting all Skorchas on worthless? If I'm reading the rules correctly and I move 6" and shoot my shokk attack gun, I can't shoot the skorchas, since templates can't snap-fire.
>>
>>50057242
Anon... they are doing it one state at a time.
Maryland you have to prove "severe immanent danger" to your life before they allow you to attain a conceal carry licence.

In Cali... I'll repeat myself. They banned magazine fed weapons... which is everything but shotguns and SOME hunting rifles.
>>
As much as 40k's rules need heavily reworked and rebalanced, I lament that 8th edition will almost certainly see a reduction in complexity. 40k isn't a particularly difficult game to learn, but the average player is a moron that doesn't actually read the rules but instead operates off a fifty-fifty mix of half-remembered previous editions and hearsay.
>>
Bought some DA company champs to "counts-as" them as my Tac squad vet sarges. The sprue came with an assault cannon, is that a thing they can take? Battle Scribe says nyet.
>>
>>50057040

Surprising fact: Despite owning a supremacy suit and playing Farsight, I don't actually have enough Riptides to run that list.

Also I realise I didn't specify I have a Railgun supremacy suit, but that's on me.

Okay my rough owned list;

Marker Drone and missile shoulders commander.
Magnetised wrists weapon commander.
That one forge world commander in a Hazard suit.

24 stealth suits.

9 crisis

3 Ghostkeel, usually dislike using the formation though.

1 riptide

12 unpainted fire warriors I've used maybe three times.

20 or so Kroot, mostly unassembled.

1 Pirhana, fusion.

6 Remoras.

1 Y'varha.

Several gazillion drones.

3 broadsides.

1 R'varna.

Supremacy.

Basically, I'd just came off a horde army and wanted to do something fairly elite and lower model count. Went for a mainly stealth and ambush theme, brought in some fire support backup elements later.
>>
>>50057305
kek, the other reason I wonder why i want to go back to 40k.
>>
File: Out.jpg (37KB, 388x288px) Image search: [Google]
Out.jpg
37KB, 388x288px
>>50057301
>>50057242
>>50057034
>>
>>50057305
As someone who doesn't like how complex 40K is, I don't think that's a bad thing.

Even if you read the books cover to cover, it's too much.

Streamlined isn't bad.

Only way it'll be bad is if they go too far.

Dynamic rules, yeah, but no Age of Sigmar shit.

I can't remember the gimmicks they used, but it was cringe. Yell something during the match to get a +1. Pat your friend on the head. Shit like that. No reason to even waste page space with garbage like that.
>>
File: NO.jpg (24KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
24KB, 800x575px
>>50057386
>>
File: 1478034637628-732134147.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1478034637628-732134147.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
After taking inspiration from an anon a few threads ago, I decided to make Inquisition Acolytes with Admech Galvanic rifles and it turned out to be really simple.
If you're still about, thanks anon.
Sorry for shitty picture, dark in here.
>>
>>50057389
>he's still spouting off about some joke rules for legacy models that are OOP.
>>
>>50057389

Also, you take playing with toys too seriously.
>>
>>50057404
Then shut up about political bullshit.
>>
is there anyway to get Aberrants without buy Deathwatch Overkill?
>>
>>50057419
>>50057433
>Meme rules are cool, not cringe.

K.
>>
File: Devil Frog.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
Devil Frog.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>50057448
>>
>>50057489
Yep. They were clearly a joke addition, to have some fun with characters and models that lots of people liked, but won't be used in AoS moving forwards.

One of them was having a model talk back to you. If people weren't so autistic and super serious about a fucking game, you'd have seen that.
>>
File: Wow.jpg (260KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Wow.jpg
260KB, 2197x1463px
>>50057559
>He talks to his models.
>>
>>50057604
You don't? You should, they get lonely sometimes.
>>
>>50057559
>to have some fun with characters and models that lots of people liked, but won't be used in AoS moving forwards.
Really?

I interpreted them as GW taking one last big, watery shit all over WHFB before they threw it away. One final insult.
>>
>>50057627
Maybe you should have bought more models from them then.
>>
File: chiawuauw.png (128KB, 478x225px) Image search: [Google]
chiawuauw.png
128KB, 478x225px
>>50053691
>...rank is shown by her orange helmet...
>her
>>
>>50057814
I don't understand
>>
>>50057852
>>
Do we know if shaving is a thing in the Imperium of Man? Pubic hair trimming?
>>
>>50057955
probably depends on where you live. I doubt people in death worlds or feral ones would bother shaving, but those living in standard worlds would shave themselves.
>>
Hey guys
Rate my 1850 ork list.

++ Orks: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Big Mek [Choppa, Shokk Attack Gun]

Painboy [3x Grot Orderly]

+ Troops +

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

++ Orks: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Warboss [Bosspole, Cybork Body, Gift: Da Lucky Stikk, Power Klaw, Twin-linked Shoota]

Weirdboy [Power of the Waaagh!, Psyker Mastery Level 2]

+ Troops +

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

Gretchin [19x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

++ Orks: Codex (2014) (Ork Great Waaagh! Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Big Mek ['Eavy Armour, Choppa, Gubbinz: Mega Force Field, Slugga]

Weirdboy [Power of the Waaagh!, Psyker Mastery Level 2]

+ Elites +

Burna Boyz [15x Burna Boy]

+ Troops +

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

Gretchin [29x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]
>>
>>50058001
Don't be absurd anon, leaving all that living space for flesh eating lice ON YOUR FACE?

On a Death World, today's itch is tomorrow's necrosis.
>>
>>50057955
Probably in some worlds.
>>
>>50058080
What about Sisters?

Do Sisters shave?

What does a Tau woman's pussy look like? Do humans ever fuck Tau bitches?

Also, how good are Tau right now?
>>
>>50057955
Read the uplifting primer. It's in there.
>>
>>50058162
sisters probably have a bush in the shape of the aquila
>>
>>50057955
>>50058001
>>50058080
>>50058162
>>50058200
>>50057870
>>50057814
Make a /d/ thread and get some drawfags, this is not the thread for this
>>
File: eldar child confronts mon'keigh.png (195KB, 505x369px) Image search: [Google]
eldar child confronts mon'keigh.png
195KB, 505x369px
Anyone know if there was ever some kind of clarification on the various bullshit rules for Corsairs such as >selecting powers and Reckless Abandon working on Overwatch?

If not do FW still answer rules questions via email? I'm desperate here.
>>
>>50057034
>takin' muh gunnnnnz

Nigger, are you retarded? No cuckservative fuckwit or dipshit faux-liberal has come for any of my guns. Jesus, you people are terrified pussies.
>>
File: IMAG0194.jpg (4MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0194.jpg
4MB, 3024x5376px
>>50052655
So many fun things you can do with the dwarfs..
>>
>>50058321
Dwarfs? What the fuck are you talking about? That thing is clearly a Fyrebreaker®™ Iryn Knyght™
>>
File: 1449667315385.gif (3MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
1449667315385.gif
3MB, 230x173px
>>50056021
Do you think that actually happens?
>>
>>50058426
>>50058426
>>50058426
Leave your shitposting at the door
>>50058426
>>50058426
>>50058426
>>
>>50053811
They FAQd it so they can't do it in 40k anymore either. It's definitely not intended.
>>
>>50058564
where? (and don't say 'facebook faqs!' I mean which one?
>>
>>50052013
>>50052041

Why does that picture say "You are about to read a book that my foot wrote" ?

http://www.realhistorychannel.org/BW%20F%20JUNE%202015pdfversion.pdf
>>
>>50058608
I don't remember, I just remember reading it in the mess of FAQs they have on there. I'd start with the space marine one.
>>
>>50058708
>he doesn't know
>>
>>50052628
Still silly, but probably closer.
>>
>>50051810
I don't think I'd mind alliances too much.

You could easily do it, with only necrons and nids being left out.

Chaos
Imperium
Eldar plus slave races or easily manipulated races like orks

Flesh out the nid factions line genestealers, and ally the tau to the necrons.
>>
>>50059280
>slave races
>easily manipulated races like orks
>ally the tau to the necrons

Yup, you're retarded. And so is the prospect of alliances like that.
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.