[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1155: Spooky Scary Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 473
Thread images: 97

File: Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50031012
>>
Reposting because new thread.

Jump 183: The Nightmare Before Christmas
>Eight of Pentacles (Prudence): Applying painstaking attention to detail.
>Halloweens: 30
>Holiday: Halloween
>Identity: Skellington
>Danny Elfman Soundtrack (Free)
Creatures of the night... what beautiful music they make.
>I AM THE PUMPKIN KING! (Free, Skellington)
And I just can't wait until next Halloween.
>What's This? (900)
And who would ever think? And why?
>Now Pay Attention (800)
But I am actually not the pumpkin king, I'm just an understudy. He's much better at this than I am, though I'm a little iffy on this whole Sandy Claws thing. Maybe I'll go hang out at the North Pole while he's out and chat up Mrs. Claus. Or whatever other holidays these guys inevitably will inflict themselves upon.
>Spindly (700, Skellington)
Hey, an understudy has to have the right makeup and appearance in order to pull it off properly!
>Master of Fright (400, Skellington)
Hey, looks like I'm not quite as bad at this as I imagined. Now I can scare anything.
>Shadow on the Moon at Night (0)
I'm going to save this until I get to Naruto, bullshit my way into Kaguya's head, and then put my face on the moon to talk to her and scare the shit out of her. Oh, you were going to use the moon for some convoluted plan? How does my image being on the moon, my words being projected, affect your little plan?
>King Pumpkin (Free, Skellington)
Honestly I'm just getting this so that I've got a souvenier of my time here.

An understudy for the Pumpkin King, or a distant relative. Or both! This is going to be a wild ride, but it's going to be a fun ten years. Because you know that there are other holidays beside Christmas that will see a Halloween twist to it. I mean, I saw Halloween decorations being sold during the Fourth of July this year...

Heeey, a rocket that explodes into Jack-O-Lantern fireworks when it goes off. Now THERE'S an idea!
>>
So, probably a stupid question, but do companions imported in Dark Souls gain the ability to improve themselves with Souls?
>>
Is Kaladesh claimed?
If not, I'd like to (tentatively) claim it.
>>
Soulcalibur Master Of Edges, so could one pick to emulate the Edge Master? He has all the fighting styles, and it did say pick one character to emulate with their fighting style. Only other note is that if it relies on magic then pay extra 100cp.
>>
>>50037911
I don't think so. I've got Ravnica, Tarkir and Zendikar as claimed, but not Kaladesh.
>>
>>50038038
I mean, I know that they're claimed. I'm not the one claiming them.
>>
Hey digger is this what you are going for with the beat driver?
>>
File: overlord.jpg (117KB, 1160x738px) Image search: [Google]
overlord.jpg
117KB, 1160x738px
maybe it's me but the wording has me a bit confused. is what it's saying, that I pick a class skill for free then I pick other skills at a discount for 50cp yes?
>>
Just a couple of typos fixed.
>>
File: image.png (243KB, 995x971px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243KB, 995x971px
>>50037752
>Not taking two Parasytes to replace Paras's mushrooms.
>Not being best Pokemon for multi shenanigans

Pyukumukus are like more kid friendly Parasytes
>>
>>50038179
Yeah, the creature that punches you with its fist-shaped anus is kid friendly. Sure.
>>
>>50038129
For Warriors yes.
>>
>>50038135
the license to kill Doesn't follow you between jumps, does it?
>>
>>50038201
thank you! note to self don't stay up for 9 hours
>>
>>50038203
Nope.
>>
Is there a list of the jumps with harem perks?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>50038195
Actually it doesn't punch you with its anus. It punches you with its guts that it can have come out through its mouth

>Sir you were in fatal accident. We had to replace 90% of your body with live Pyukumukus
>>
>>50038299
I'm aware that it's hitting you with its intestines. But said intestines are coming out of the anus, not the mouth. Don't be confused by the eye-spots, those are decorative. That's not its face.
>>
another question, but taking Player and The42ndSupremeBeing would allow me to take the 400cp version of werebeast which is now at a discount for free yes?
>>
>>50038357
That is in fact it's face because the white puff is confirmed to be a tail, not a Head Tentacle like Buu
>>
>>50038440
Well, that just doesn't make sense. The end with the puff of tendrils is what a sea cucumber eats with, and the end that the projectile intestines shoot out of is its butt. What the hell is this thing, then?
>>
>>50038135
>reeeeee
>SJW talking point #21
>SJW ad hominem #1, 3, 5-7, 89
>Something something problematic something
>>
>>50038424
Player+Supreme Being gives you a stipend to spend on race choices, so apply that stipend to the total cost of your race choices.
>>
>>50037987
Manyfist. Have a look at yourself. Try to gather what little common sense you have left after acting like Teratophilia did. Now look at your question and see if you can think of the likely answer to "I know it says just pick one but can I have them all?"
>>
>>50038553
I decided against it in the end. I'm going wait until later when I get the Sharigan and other perks to come back.
>>
>>50038499
So I would be correct in my logic then
>>
updating the build for PROTOTYPE CYOA V2.5 Made by mib
unstable +200
perfect fit +600
location roll Roll(1d8)+0:1,+0 Total:1Gentek Laboratories

Hive -100 rolling for age Roll(1d8)+57:6,+57 Total:63 years old
my mistake -100
Insectoid efficiency free for hive
convergence -100 discount for hive
true hive mind -300 discount for hive
what makes me unique -600
convert 600 CP into 1200 pathogen points

+1000 pathogen points for virus creator only. free with Hive
aesthetics: vantablack and luminescent white, smooth, sleek and symmetrical. Rippling with power and ready to pounce.

Spores -100
Animal infection -200
alien life forms -100
pathogen participation -400
increased durability -200

Walkers free
flyers free
evolved -600
biomass accumulation free
birthday suit free
consume free
Canon weapon free
regeneration -600
#The plan: Dick around with zombies,eat some zombies, make some zombies. Maximum zombie shenanigans! save people if they get lost in this area, fight an edge Lord. Pure comedy!#Rolling for achievements Roll(1d400)+0:292,+0Total:292
>>
Has anyone gone through the inheritance cycle jump supporting Galbatorix? Eragon and the other "heroes" are rather nasty indivuduals,when you stop and think about it.

Alternatively,has anyone gone through the jump as a dragon?A plot point is made of how wild dragons have left and there are few dragons remaining in Alagaesia.It could be amusing to hear of how everyone reacted when a dragon-jumper casually showed up
>>
File: 1473662324526.jpg (259KB, 610x858px) Image search: [Google]
1473662324526.jpg
259KB, 610x858px
Good news everyone! I had a burst of inspiration last night, and after I come up with three more drawbacks and finish the items section Generic Creepypasta should be ready for review on this, the spookiest of nights!
>>
>>50038860
reatly looking forward to it,you always come up with good stuff
>>
File: harem.png (52KB, 1361x830px) Image search: [Google]
harem.png
52KB, 1361x830px
>>50038284
>>
>>50038284
There's a perk that references multiple partners in Black Dynamite.
>>
Been trying to think of some things that happened during The Skull Man; I think I've settled on the themes of the nine generals I'll have to face for the Battle of the Black Ghost drawback.

http://pastebin.com/DzigSTke

>>50038860
Neato.
>>
>>50038639
>Supporting a nuclear bomb.
>>
>>50037911
Steampunk MtG? I don't think it's claimed.
>>
>>50038943
>>Enemy #9

whoa, I'm glad that of none my foes have ever tried to exploit that weakness.
>>
Did anyone screencap those posts hundreds of threads ago when that one anon role played as the Outsider talking shit to tera?
>>
File: image.jpg (361KB, 2048x1423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361KB, 2048x1423px
>>50038979
He was simply trying to reset this twisted game
>>
>>50038943
If I import my Parasyte as, for example, Charizard and in another jump as let's say Werewolf, they can attach to body hand as Charizard Parasyte or Werewolf Parasyte but not both unless they have that one perk? And they have access to the appropriate powers of their form when connected to me then?
>>
File: 1350701476388.gif (322KB, 459x529px) Image search: [Google]
1350701476388.gif
322KB, 459x529px
>refresh the page
Fucking skeletons.
>>
>>50039135
He rage-quit like a child. Don't try to make him look noble.
>>
>>50039247
mah,it's only about .4 spooky 1 me. Halloween deserves better.
>>
>>50039247
What are you talking about? I don't see skeletons? Does it not appear on mobile?
>>
>>50039268
He was losing his empire to a group of terrorists and fell victim to a spell that spell that forced him to feel the suffering of a whole lot of people at once.Nobody would be at their most rational after that
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50031129
Drawbacks: Anon the Jumper DLC, Wrath of the Realm: Earth, Unleash the Carnage, Bully the Jumper, Sorrowful Jumper, Love Freak, "It doesn't matter. It was fun" (3000)

Angel, age 1400

Netherworld (2900)

Level 1 (Free)
Professional Peanut Gallery (Free)
Theme Song (Free)
Maximum Bully (Free)
The Wickedest Of Them All (Free)
Slave Driver (2800)
Showmanship (2700)
Might Makes Right (2500)
Noble Demon (2200)
Only the Pure of Heart (1600)
The Unlosing Jumper (1000)
Majin (600)
Pleinair (300)
Send In The Goons (0)

(400)
Hero's Scarf (Free)
Trademark Outfit (Free)
Starting Weapon (Free)
Dimensional Gate (Free)
Comfy Coffin (Free)
Infernal Throne (Free)
Rosen Queen Shop (200)
Yuie Flowers (100)
Horse Wiener (0)

Whelp. It's been a while, but the gang's back together again. Now I'm sure some of you have heard all kinds of things that've happened to me recently from the island, so to start off I just wanna make one thing crystal. Clear.

I am an antagonist.

(Cont'd)

>>50039247
Where? I can't see them

Oh shit, skeleton GHOSTS?
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50039363
I take matters into my hands along with the initiative for the sake of universal order, and I will not reject or deny the consequences that flow from them in the process. Even as I am in the process of...recalibrating my paradigm, I will remain at the frontier of what mere mortals consider moral and sane. I'm well aware a lot of you are, however, highly interested in justice as a meaningful concept-and so I look forward to delegating the nonlethal disarmament of Earth to you. And...quite a few of the natives, actually. The point being, while a good antagonist seals threats, I have come to realise that a GREAT antagonist, secure in his will to power, has the courage to harness such threats for his own cause.

And well. I. I just thought I should make that clear given, y'know, as we speak I'm quite literally channeling the power of heroic spirit, bravery and friendship into each and every one of you. Stop cheering. I mean keep cheering, because-ugh. Whatever.

I'm GOING to figure out how to blend the energies of stagnation, despair and cold reality into this stuff EVENTUALLY you know. Also! Be nice to the new girl. She's not used to cheering, and I have no regrets about recruiting the one sane person in this madhouse.

Look people, we've got a Spiral Nemesis inbound in 10 years' time. If I try to take a swing at him there's gonna be collateral so-I KNOW it'll be relative, but I'm willing to let you guys do things your way because unleashing my full power's going to hurt space-time.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>50039343
http://antishurtugal.livejournal.com/896627.html
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50039379
Also, I'm not running for overlord-I'm just going ahead and making my own universe to rule from, and build armaments for Revya's arrival. I guess Laharl's going to win eventually. Goofy kid. 2/5, would make alliance with but that Etna girl needs some help teaching him to properly overlord. That Seraph Lamington fellow on the other hand is only disqualified from good overlordship by technicality.

Some of you may notice I am currently suffering from a debilitating obsession with love. I assure you, this is purely scientific curiosity and not a profound sense of existential loneliness coupled with newfound guilt contriving with my Shadow's stillborn memories to YES PANTY QUESTION WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN?

Oh. Yes, the horsecock! Right. In the opening assault against the Devourlord I'm sending a vanguard of Fingerkings, Noble Dragons, Auditors and True Fae spearheaded by Umor and Metatron, discombobulating it with the unreal and incomprehensible. Before opening a portal directly to the Five-Metal Shrike's Godspear.

IF that thing survives a blast of infinite damage, we're going to need EVERY tactic we can work up to see what sticks.

But I'm only resorting to gattai and henshin AFTER I try beating it with the horsecock.
>>
>>50039394
>livejournal

reeeee

The hell are burrow grubs anyway?
>>
>>50039395
GODDAMIT I shouldn't read these in public places, you made me almost lose my shit at the end
>>
File: BlindedByScience.gif (689KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
BlindedByScience.gif
689KB, 495x278px
>>50039363
>ASA buys the Horse Wiener

>>50039395
>ASA intents to use the Horse Wiener as one of his initial trump cards against Revya.

I... can't... stop... laughing!
>>
>>50039363
>>50039379
>>50039395
>>50039420
I guess we know what ASA's fetish is now.
>>
>>50039455
I want ASA to win with the Horse Wiener
>>
>>50039468
I want anyone with that fetish to die in real life.
>>
>>50039472
What fetish? I thought we were just enjoying the innocent childish absurdity of hitting things with horse weiners. What aren't I getting?
>>
>>50039472
I think you need to get your mind out of the gutter and simply enjoy the primal joy of slapping extradimension beings around with a weapon constructed from the nethers of horses.
>>
>>50039532
>>50039571
Nofunanon has spoken! Do not question Nofunanon!
>>
File: 1469478448835.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1469478448835.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>50039363
>>50039379
>>50039395
Well.

WELL.

That's one way to do it.

Btw, don't forget the free version of Mana Burst.
>>
>>50039532
>>50039571
>ASA likes touching horse dicks and holding them in his hands.
>Pretending he doesn't get off on that.
>>
>>50039610
You may want to Irish up that coffee a little bit Heavens.
>>
>>50039621
I don't know, it sounds more like you're highly repressed and projecting really hard.

That or shitposting
>>
>>50039610
>>50039635
Do not add potato to the coffee.
>>
>>50039651
Occam's Razor. People who play with horsedicks are into playing with horsedicks.
>>
>>50039677
Well, by that logic because you enjoy playing with 4chan you have a fetish for keyboards, posts and being contrary.

You sly dog, have you been ERPing me all this time?
>>
>>50039692
You don't play with 4chan, anon. 4chan is not a toy.
>>
>>50039692
Yes.
>>
>>50039700
The dancing skeleton in the corner of my screen begs to differ. If I swivel my mouse really quickly around his hands, it's like I'm daring him to slap my shit.
>>
Note: this jump happens much earlier in my chain,just after digimon in fact.

Black Dynamite
sarcastically, I'm in charge +100
Why, Jumper, Why? +200
Drop in
can you dig it? Free for drop-in doesn't hurt to know the lingo
Veritable One Man Army -150 discounted for drop in. I'm gonna kick some ass
Smack Wiped Off the Streets -300 discounted for drop in and it will stay kicked,
Fiendish Dr. You -300 now to damage racism by increasing the size of people's body parts to making as many stereotypes about various ethnicities simply and obviously wrong.
Dynamite!Dynamite! Free, you know, I never figured out how all these different soundtracks fit together.
Shake the Scene You Turkeys! -50 could be handy
wardrobe -50 The suit makes the man
Militant Beret free for drop-in not my style but could have its uses
Orphanage -150 I love helping people
Dojo -300 and apparently I'm helping them get better.
#The plan: black dynamite and ivory thunder versus the CIA.
>>
>>50039610
Oi, question
Can Ranger belts we make with unlosing jumper boosted act like the item version of the prototype belt if we use it WITH said Unlosing Jumper? And can we item world Drivers?
>>
>>50039846
Yes to both. Don't expect the Item Worlds of them to be a cakewalk, though.
>>
Question: What can GURPS Monster Hunters magic do? What about Mysticism?
>>
So I want to build a traveling inn while roaming the sword coast (Forgotten Realms, neverwinter nights, etc)

Is there any way to make the door(s) on a fantasy merchant wagon directly lead to a demi-plane or pocket space? I could make a teleportation circle but what I really want is the door to just open to the inn.
>>
note happens earlier in my chain between A:tla
and A:TLoK
Demolition man
I'm an Oscar Meyer wiener +100
Rob Snyder +200
cryo- prison +300
rebel
the Three Seashells:Free
maybe starve to death. Free for rebel
we use these to shop -300 discount for rebel
my society -600
Pizza Hut -100
rehab program -300 taken from stipend
Schwarzenegger library -600
the plan: share my science with the rest of the rebels and start a new world right under that fascist's nose
>>
>>50039846
>>50039898
God Im just imaging Item Words of sentai/rider stuff being horribly mishmashed and chaotic combinations of justice and self branding
>>
File: original.jpg (733KB, 916x782px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
733KB, 916x782px
>>50039898

That's all I need. I should be able to get myself up to a good place if I have my companions guard the driver I'm grinding up whilst also using a second Driver within said driver

And considering I got "I will Be the Main Character" making them difficult but possible is actually a benefit.
>>
>>50039610
I knew you put that Horse Wiener in there for a reason! It's Devourlord's weakness!

>>50039898

So we can get closer to proper unlosing ranger belt! Speaking of, it's the size of short bursts that can increase or capacity of the belt?

How long can we sustain transformation on start? As in how long each burst lasts?

Can we as Unlosing Ranger equip the different body parts like Unlosing Ranger?

We need Unlosing Ranger jump
>>
>>50040097
horse wiener is everybody's weakness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsSLQ-YYCBo
>>
would it be possible to befriend the devourlord?
>>
File: NotGatchaMan.jpg (39KB, 700x594px) Image search: [Google]
NotGatchaMan.jpg
39KB, 700x594px
>>50040032

It probably looks kinda like Chroma Squad or Pale Blue, actually.
>>
>>50040097
ZHP is something I've been considering.
>>
>>50040097
Capacity of the belt. Think of it this way: the Ranger Belt basically gives you better control and efficiency over what is normally a building wildfire of energy.

The transformation, in true Toku fashion, lasts until you're beaten up hard enough to be unconscious or dead.

Fanwank it.

And once you make it, anon. I'd love a proper Zettai Hero Project jump, but I'm personally never touching an NIS game ever again. I think this jump shaved a year off my lifespan.
>>
File: 1467857693718.png (166KB, 833x789px) Image search: [Google]
1467857693718.png
166KB, 833x789px
>>50040164
>Pale Blue
Oh hey, someone else knows about that game.

Character design is top notch, dev time is abyssmal, hopefully it'll at least be decent if it ever comes out.
>>
File: 1474005992623.jpg (61KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1474005992623.jpg
61KB, 600x338px
>>50040124
HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

LAUGH WITH ME, ANONS.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50040097
>I knew you put that Horse Wiener in there for a reason! It's Devourlord's weakness!
Well now I HAVE to buy it.

>>50040124
I sincerely doubt it, but we'll see what Heavens says

>>50040201
Welp, there we go
>>
>>50040201
It's a pretty silly idea, yes.
>>
File: Abandon Thread.gif (935KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Abandon Thread.gif
935KB, 500x283px
>>50040124
>>50040201
>>
>>50040205
>Justice also has a horsedick fetish.
>>
>>50040218
Of my, several, creepy fetishes horsedick is not one of them.
>>
>>50040243
Why else are you buying one, waving it about, and rubbing your hands on it?
>>
>>50040201
yeah. That's the kind of drawback miss producer puts in bold in a different color so that I see it. the thing is, I'm not that colossal a idiot and resurrecting The Devourlord seems like a Dick move towards decent folks. So my Jumper is really not going to do that
>>
>>50040249
Maybe he's attaching it to a hilt so he doesn't have to touch it directly, but can still wield it's power?
>>
>>50040249
To kill the Devourlord, because I need the points. So I can buy Toku stuff, and Celesta stuff
>>
>>50040267
What is this? Saint's Row?
>>
>>50040269
Also I'll make Sans use it, I'm sure he'll be able to think up puns for it as he uses Megalovania on the Devourlord.

>>50040274
We have that jump, and I've been there
>>
>>50040189
Ah. Because the short burst in descriptions gives off the feeling the transformation runs on limited time. But you just meant that we can't straight up use all gathered energy into one attack that uses up it all.
>>
>>50040269
You could try anything else. It's not a particularly special item in the game, you can grind anything else up to super stats.
>>
File: 1420049595879.png (1MB, 1096x896px) Image search: [Google]
1420049595879.png
1MB, 1096x896px
>>50040249
Maybe he'll actually be equipping it. Cause you know it kinda becomes your dick at that point and then he can literally say he's hung like a horse. Or maybe he'll just use that one Lost Odyssey power to gain it's powers without ever touching it? Just things he can do, cause why the fuck not.
>>
>>50040315
>Fucking people with someone elses dick.
>With an animal's dick.
>Having that fetish.
Hope he breaks his neck in that case.
>>
File: 1420771887498.jpg (246KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1420771887498.jpg
246KB, 700x1100px
>>50040333
Not implying he will. Just saying things he could do, dood.
>>
>>50038576
What jump is this for? I don't see any of that in the Prototype jump?
>>
>>50040310
Devourlord is actually allergic to Horse Wieners.

>>50040281
Wienerovania
>>
>>50040310
I was also making a joke, you know, because of that thing I quoted "so the horse wiener is the devourlord's weakness!"

>>50040315
Yeah, no.
>>
>>50040307

Wasn't my intent in this case. I'll go into detail later, but it's meant to describe you're using the 'hero energy' more efficiently than going straight to finishing move town, not that it's capping you or something like that.

That make sense?
>>
>>50040356
New update
>>
>>50040386
It makes sense. Yes. Forgive me for comparing it but it would be technically like Sol Trance except without time limit?
>>
>>50040399
Kinda sorta.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

Don't mind me.
>>
>>50040356
check the recent uploads folder,this is the new version
>>
>>50040415
Unlosing Ranger Belt. Unlosing Jumper. Sol Trance and Taiyoh. Grossly Incandescence.

I am the hero of the Omniverse! I am the grossly incandescent sun! am the lightbulb in the fridge of every living thing that cries in hunger!

THE UNLOSING SUN WILL RISE TODAY!
>>
>>50040398
>>50040442
Thanks. The one already in the drive said V2.5, but it didn't have any of the new stuff, so I got confused.
>>
>>50040461
Reborn is not good at versions
>>
>>50040420
Too late, minding intensifies.
>>
Excuse me, but what are all the endjumps again?
>>
File: angry mas.jpg (79KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
angry mas.jpg
79KB, 980x653px
Why aren't enough canon companion options? Why are they so expensive?

I thought Jumpchain was about building a harem AND THEN becoming an outer god, not the other way around!
>>
>>50040665
Jumpchan hates people who are lazy. You need to be smart to earn right to Harem. And by being smart I mean blue feather and cheat mode
>>
once again the guy doing his overlord jump has another question! it's about the Pay To Win Items, by being a player I get two free purchases and can use it to get two major magic items, so means any major magic item from Spectacles of Translation to The Anklets of Solundrum. That is correct, right?
>>
>>50038060

Beat Driver?
>>
>>50040665
>Implying all worthy jumps don't have the option

>>50040709
Nope. Only P2W. Why would you think that?

...Oh god, is that another SB copy paste thing?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
Just sayin' this post is HUGE! (As in longer than normal)

Black Dynamite Jump 018:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Sarcastically: I’m in Charge [+100]
Why, Jumper Why? [+200]
Plenty of Cats Have that Name [+300]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Can You Dig It? [Free]
Venerable One Man Army [-150]
Smack Wiped Off the Streets [-300]
Keeping the Girls Up in Kung Fu [-100]
I’ll See Y’all Tomorrow [-300]
Fiendish Dr. You [-300]
Dynamite! Dynamite! [Free]
Shake the Scene You Turkeys! [-50]
Righteous Pimp [-100]
Items:
Closed Sign [-100]
Pimpin’ Clothes [Free]
Militant Beret [Free]

Companions [-200]:

Ranma (Kung Fu Master) [400]
Perks:
Gunplay [-100]
Keeping the Girls Up in Kung Fu [Free]
Panther Fist [-300]
Items:
Nunchucks [Free]

Marcus (Kung Fu Master) [400]
Perks:
Tom Slick Brother [-400]
Items:
Nunchucks [Free]

Roselyn (CIA Agent) [400]
Perks:
License to Kill [Free]
Fiendish Dr. You [-150]
Items:
Smack [Free]
Smith & Wesson 629 [-100]
Truth Serum [-150]

Ryoga (Kung Fu Master) [400]
Perks:
Can You Dig It? [-100]
Panther Fist [-300]
Items:
Nunchucks [Free]
Misaka Worst (CIA Agent) [400]
Perks:
License to Kill [Free]
The Man [-300]
Items:
Smack [Free]

Sabo (Vietnam Vet) [400]
Perks:
Gunplay [Free]
The Old Pie on the Window Sill Trick [-300]
License to Kill [-100]
Items:
Smith & Wesson 629 [Free]

Kazuma (Vietnam Vet) [400]
Perks:
Gunplay [Free]
The Old Pie on the Window Sill Trick [-300]
License to Kill [-100]
Items:
Smith & Wesson 629 [Free]

Yumi (CIA Agent) [400]
Perks:
License to Kill [Free]
The Man [-300]
Items:
Smack [Free]
>>
>>50040722
One of the items in the Neo-Heisei jump is a "Beat Driver", that gives you DDR-themed powers. However, the latest Kamen Rider has a videogame theme, and Kamen Rider Brave starts as a JRPG-themed Rider but upgrades to having rhythm game powers.
>>
>>50040665
My friend let me tell you about the magic of Harvest Moon and Minecraft. You see Harvest Moon has this item that lets you turn ANYONE into a Companion, as long as they consent to marry you.
And Minecraft would let you make copies of this item, so you can build up your Harem to larger and larger sizes,
>>
>>50040744
it's this damn jump! it's so full of text I have to go over every detail to make sure I don't fuck it up, with what I'm trying to do
>>
>>50040709
Dumbass.

>I can haz cheets?
There are stupid questions, anon.
>>
>>50040800
>Overlord
>Full of text to that extent
Pfffft.

That said, it specifically says it's P2W only. But, you can always discount those anklets.
>>
>>50040610
Dragonball, SBURB, Darksiders, Tenchi Muyo, Gurren Laggen
>>
>>50040766
>>50040695
I remember that being banned by the jumpmaker.

Well, time to finally put my passive mind-control perks to a good use.
>>
>>50040817
>>50040823
i have been up for 13 hours cut me some slack
>>
File: 69.gif (5KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
69.gif
5KB, 300x100px
>>50040415
Just saw this. Thought I'd share.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50040758
So, I’m this dude who rolled into the club… I’ll just stop there. Anyway this was a fun jump. My spawn, apparently, have ways to find me and all of them universally want to, for various reasons ranging from innocent curiosity to power fantasies. My responsibility to these superpowered children, and their actions, keeps me well into the Really Busy range most of the time.

To the side I’m also introducing my Eco-Safe tech trees to the local world, in an effort to curtail the horrid effect the local mad science has on the local environment. Some people have a problem that I, a successful businessman and Eco-Safe technology patent holder, have a pair of vets on hire but they do good work and have been with me since the corporation's birth, in this world at least.
>>
>>50040847
That's not much at all. You sound like you're a child with a severe case of chronic lead poisoning. Kill yourself you braindead fucktard.
>>
File: USJ WiP .004.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
USJ WiP .004.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Web-Warrior builder is in the back of the pdf. Also added a line to S.H.I.E.L.D. arsenal.

Working on hybrid builder next, and then its down to notes and proofreading.
>>
File: 1470071212537.jpg (308KB, 1242x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1470071212537.jpg
308KB, 1242x1223px
>>50036073
(Fallout 4) #112
-Background: The Institute (Free) -SCIENCE!!!
-Race: Synth (600CP) -And... I am something of a machine. Huh. Getting upgraded to a Courser.
-Crafter (500CP) -I like building things!
-Charmer (400CP) -Aaaaaaand obligatory appearance times.
-Chemist (Free) -TIME TO BE THE WASTELAND DOCTOR.
-Wasteland, M.D. (300CP) (Discount) -Literally, I'm a doctor.
-Scrapper (0CP) -[MAGPIEING INTENSIFIES]
-Cyborg (-200CP) (Discount) -The future is now. The future will help you.
-SCIENCE! (-500CP) (Discount) -Okay thiiiiiis is weird. Huh.
-Starting Gear (Free) -Gotta start somewhere I guess.
-Hate Newspapers (-300CP)
-There’s A Settlement That Needs Your Help (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Diamond City, 27 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

So I'm a mostly mute cyborg who's running around and helping people. Because someone told me to, and there doesn't seem to be any limit to the settlements that are in need during the post-apocalypse. But also for some reason people trust this Courser to help them? ...what the shit? Is it just because I know all kinds of pre-vault sciences and technology? Or can heal? Is this like some gift horse in the mouth bit? WHY CAN'T I STOP DOING STUFF.
>>
>>50041018
Looking through it!
Is Siege Perilous supposed to be discounted for Sinister Six, or is Sinister Six without a 600 point item?
>>
Glad Wakfu no longer has to deal with Fairy Tail. The latest villain is straight out of a bad H Doujin. Tablet is being stupid so I'll just link the page where he explains his magic makes people orgasm so hard they die.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/508/21
This is an actual thing. What the fuck.
>>
>>50040835

That combo got banned?

Shit, does that mean we have to redo every part of our chains that involved that combo?
>>
>>50041112
For all we know that Anon is lying
>>
>>50041104
>He actually uses tentacles as a vector
That's just embarassing. Weren't his fans giving him shit for it being TOO perverted, even in Japan? He's shooting himself in the foot now.
>>
>>50041178
It's moot, anyway. A jumpmaker can't make rulings in how perks//items from other jumps work.
>>
>>50041104
>Not expanding on the Erza stuff
God damn it
>>
>>50041018
Who is Molten Form based on?
>>
>>50041112
>>50041178
>>50041216
Really the only question that could be asked is
"Does Minecraft TMI/Cheat Mode affect Minecraft only items?" which would also render the combo moot

But the maker is long gone so its a matter of personal philosophy now
>>
>>50041285
Or "does Cheat Mode only affect non-fiat items" would be a relevant question, too. Like, you can argue that the Blue Feather is interacting with jumping mechanics directly and therefore isn't something that could be copied by something in-jump. But again, no way to answer that question, so it's all just personal opinion now. Fanwank something, etc etc.
>>
File: She awoos in her sleep.jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
She awoos in her sleep.jpg
56KB, 500x281px
>>
>>50041333
Wolfgirls are cute.
>>
All right, so some of you may know I'm working on a FLCL Jump.

It's roughly 50% complete at this point, not counting fluff, and can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JqcnU0iXd-_GMVH-bQ2FZ176wxqUvJ_qarBUw6s-Mo/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone wants to take a look, make suggestions, call me names... go nuts. I'd appreciate the input.

It's still rough, but I know some people were hyped when I claimed it.

And if anyone has a good idea for a Capstone Perk for the Agent Background, please chime in. I'm rather stuck on that bit.
>>
I'm a dumb monkey who's bad at math tell me what I did wrong

Name:Sif Disobey
Origin:Warrior
Background: The42ndSupremeBeing(-800)
Drawbacks:RivalGuild(+600)
Race:Werewolf(-50)
Scenario:AnEternalLegend
CP:800

Perks
ToleranceforEvil(Free)
Personal Inventory(Free)
Themed Aesthetics(-50)
Shared Language(-50cp)
Level One Hundred(Free)

Class Skills, Warrior(-100)
Damage Focused(Free)
Defense Focused(-50)
Tireless(-200)

TreasuresoftheWorldTree
CP:200

Pay To Win Items(4X)
Elixir(P2W)
Elixir(P2W)
Elixir(P2W)
Elixir(P2W)
Summoned Mount(Free)

Items
Medium Tier Equipment(Free)
Legacy Tier Equipment(-50)

Companions
Heroes of the Realm(-250)
Homunculus Maid(Free)
A Custom NPC(Free)
>>
>>50041340
>No perk about how the size of your Guitar relates to the size of your penis, at least in people's minds
2/10
>>
>>50041018
Looks great man.

What exactly is the difference between the Sinister Six and Web Warrior 200 cp perks? It reads like Sinister Six is basically the same thing, but better.
>>
>>50041285
No, that's stupid. There's literally nothing in the text to suggest that.
>>
File: 1279933743116.gif (203KB, 606x557px) Image search: [Google]
1279933743116.gif
203KB, 606x557px
>>50041075
(Robocop) #113
-Background: OCP Board Member (900CP) -Let's be the shining hope in this hive of scum and villainy.
-Basil Poledouris (Free) -Music! I... guess.
-He Fumbled The Ball And I Was There To Pick It Up (Free) -Climbing the corporate ladder is a skill. I'll need it.
-They'll Fix You. They'll Fix Everything (600CP) (Discount) -Aaaand knowledge on cybernetics, good to know.
-Cybernetics: Terminal Strip (500CP) -Gonna jack myself in.
-Cybernetics: Senses (400CP) -And I'm going to know everything.
-Cybernetics: Artificial Muscles (100CP) -Gotta start somewhere, right?
-Visor (0CP) -Just install this and we'll be done.
-Desert Eagle (Free) -A little something to keep up appearances.
Dice Rolls: 27 years old

FEAR NOT, CITIZEN. FOR I AM HERE TO HELP, AND NOT AN ASSHOLE. The OCP seem to be a bunch of corporate fuckwits and only care about profit. Well you know what? FUCK PROFIT. I'm gonna head the cybernetics division by kicking out the guy in charge, then revamp the whole thing. I'm gonna make it more like the 2016 version of Robocop where the tech is all shiny and this time, the MC's cybernetics aren't gonna be so fucky. We want him to have a life, damn it. I'll even show what kind of cybernetics I have myself as a show of good faith.

And if the boss man thinks I'm being too nice? Well. Be careful what you wish for...
>>
>>50041391
Gutterbrain.
>>
>>50041541
Name caller.
>>
>>50041541
It's a repeated gag in the show, mostly because Eyebrows has a teeny tiny guitar, and Naota-kun has a massive one.
>>
File: d66fdea2edf969b0211aeb90dd93c855.jpg (129KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
d66fdea2edf969b0211aeb90dd93c855.jpg
129KB, 1000x707px
>>50041566
>>50041391

It actually has more to do with the undertones of the show. The coming of age story hidden under the surface of the anime gags and yelling.

But admittedly, yes, it looks like a cock gag on the surface.

Don't worry, the fluff will contain references.
>>
>>50041104
Magic resistance + Timestop to take this guy out before he starts using his rape light, I guess.

I'll make sure his death is extra bloody.
>>
>>50041613
I'm aware that the entire story is a coming of age story, and that many of the gages have two or three meanings. The guitar thing also is meant to represent Naota's ability to grow up and change as a person, when Eyebrows is stuck in a rut and won't ever really change.
>>
>>50041018
...maybe its just because of the extra tables, but it kinda feels like web-warriors are getting more discount than the others. Not sure.
>>
>>50039999
First off, nice quads.

Second, I would look at one of the property combinations from Van Helsing. I know one of them's Gypsy discounted, the wagons.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

Don't mind me.
>>
Are there any perks for breaking a being's possession of a machine? I'm trying to figure out how to beat Bardiel without trashing Eva Unit 03 and crippling Touji.
>>
>>50041749
Do the challenges required for Rare Kind stats to grow have to be combat-related? Would training/literally moving mountains do anything?
>>
>>50041964
Maybe Disgaea's boosted Celestia capstone? I dunno, senpai, there are probably a few anti-possession perks out there. Maybe look in WH40k?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>50041973
It merely has to be on the level of a life threatening effort. So straining so hard you /could/ kill yourself would work I'd guess. In canon we only see the Rare Kind evolution thing once and it was during combat but from the way it's described it should work, and since it's a slow evolution I'd say it'd work out personally.
>>
>>50042049
>*Once or twice
Meant to mean that we don't see it much.
>>
>>50041702

>Van Helsing
Well that pretty freaking awesome

Question though for the Jump creator though; when it says 'tavern' does that mean 'bar house tavern' or can I finagle that as a functional inn?
>>
File: chroma_squad_by_memoski-d8qjtij.png (658KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chroma_squad_by_memoski-d8qjtij.png
658KB, 1280x720px
Jump 4: Disgaea

Isn't this the one with those flat chested girls? (Is that how you normally remember things?) Well I also remember it having ridiculously high level caps and grinding, so. Uh. Yay.

Human - I like my squishy body.
Drop-In- Still me! I might have to change this someday.
Starting Location: …Holy shit, Toku earth?! THIS IS TOKU LAND
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE SICKEST TH- They're lame compared to everyone else. Well fuck that, I'm going to show 'em what a kid can do! (you're really fired up, huh?)
I guess I'll start on the Earthrealm as well. Let's invade hell, because that never ended badly.
Please tell me we're not going to Doom…(Not yet~)

1900/1900

Perks:
Level One(0) - Wait, so I have an EXP bar now? Interesting! (Isn't it?) …You've got something in your voice. I don't really like it. Not at all.. (Just thinkin' how fun this will be.) Well, if it's anything like the rumors, this is some massive potential I just nabbed. Awesome.

Professional Peanut Gallery(0) - Like I don't have enough smartasses? [Looks like we can give our two cents in now, boss.] Fuckin'…AAAGH.

Theme Song(0) - Something in the style of the Toku Spider Man…no, no wait I know better. Gekiganger 3-style! Or Power of Love, Chroma Squad! (..Oo that's catchy.)

Mana Burst(0) - So this is just my ability to do stupid flashy attacks with the levels I grab here. Sick! I wonder how many variations on a kick I can create. (All of them, probably. ) Rider Roundhouse, Rider Divekick, Rider Axe Kick...

Item World(300) - So, I can improve objects with this. Oh hell, imagine how Tsundachi will react to that. <You're already t-thinking of doing it already, aren't you..! Trying to get deep inside me..Fuckin' idiot! Like I'd let you! W-well..if you asked, maybe.> Living up to your name as usual.
>>
File: tumblr_n1eiqeoCpC1qe1ntwo1_500.png (132KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1eiqeoCpC1qe1ntwo1_500.png
132KB, 500x647px
>>50042094

I Want to be the Main Character(300) - Growth in accordance to hardship is always a good thing. It means never be afraid, never surrender! (NEVER GIVE UPPPP) Like Gridon's badass grandpa!

Main Character(500) - Huh, that was fast. (Wow, you went right for it, huh?) I mean, of course? It's an awesome idea, becoming a main character and having the spotlight for it. Plus being able to get a bunch of super nice abilities, what's to hate? (I see~) God, do you know something I don't? (I mean, of course.) …Something pertinent, dammit. (Well, I'm just wondering if you know how you're at 800 already, huh?) Well..I'll just pay it off near the end. (I know just the things.) Oh no…

Features: -
Class: Bulwark Braver(Transforming Hero of Might/Armor Knight) - Bulwark Braver, Ready for action! (Like a slab of iron. Almost denser than your skull~) Love you too…Jeez.

Moe(0) - Not too shabby, I love being all cute. Granted I can't tell if I should be tall or short…I'm just gonna be me but even more lovable. (Guess so. Belies a lack of creativity, though.) How do you improve on perfection? (Wow.)

Fan Favorite(200) - (Your vanity knows no bounds, does it?) Never. The lead is supposed to be the most lovable of all, ain't he? (Not all the time.) We don't talk about Alpha.
>>
>>50042012
Eh, worth a look I suppose. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1432756369853.jpg (142KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1432756369853.jpg
142KB, 422x422px
>>50041466
(Terminator) #114
-Background: Resistance (900CP) -I have seen the future and have found it wanting.
-Race: Human (Free) -Flesh and blood! Technically speaking.
-I'm Anon, Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416 (Free) -Sometimes, being able to explain things are good.
-One Possible Future, From Your Point of View (800CP) (Discount) -Keeping track of time shit is SO VERY NEEDED.
-Anti-Radiation Pills (Free) -Oh, fun! A little bit of something.
-Damaged Microchip (0CP) -Did someone say nanomachines? I swore I heard someone say nanomachines.
Dice Rolls: Judgement Day, 22 years old

So firstly, fuck time travel.

Secondly, I'm very very thankful of there being a perk to help keep track of time shit and a damaged microchip I can look through. Nanotech and the potential gig of the T3000 stuff is something I might be able to use. But not right now, no. It will take time to slowly uncover its secrets, and even more time to remove its weaknesses. So for now, it stays in the Warehouse while I focus on trying to keep the timeline together. T1000s are kind of bullshit, and the fact that everything relies on a linchpin is even more bullshit.

Thirdly, FUCK TIME TRAVEL.
>>
File: zhp_56.jpg (759KB, 1000x1403px) Image search: [Google]
zhp_56.jpg
759KB, 1000x1403px
>>50042114

Unlosing Jumper(600) - In a great man's words…if you believe strongly enough, when the whole world is pounding at your door and telling you to move aside…you stand there beside the river of truth and say "No, you move." (That sort of stuff isn't always the best way, though.) Maybe. But if I put my faith and my fortune into it, it just becomes a little more real, doesn't it?

Gear:
Pringer X(300, free item CP) - Disregard navel gazing, I have acquired a giant penguin mech.

Mana Bazooka(100 CP, 100 free) - …Wait, I didn't pick this. (I picked it for you, I feel like you'll need it.) But I wanted t-

Reincarnated(+300) - OH GOD MY ITS LIKE IM BEING BORN IN REVERSE (That's why they call it reincarnation~)
WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME
(Well you seemed to be getting all fired up about being the main character, so I decided to see if you meant it! ) This actually kind of sucks, what the hell…Er, I guess I can work with this, I'm just at level one, right…?

Bully the Jumper(+100)
Hey, You(+100)
Unleash the Carnage(+200)
(Remember what I said about your vanity?) Oh what the FUCK!? So I'm just gonna get swarmed with fucking higher level mooks the entire time?! WHY
(Because, little buddy! )
Love Freak(+200)
(If you want to be the hero, you've got to play the part.) N-nnn…Fuck! You-…

No, I can do this..Even if I just had the cards stacked against me like I stepped into Vegas with a big "Sucker" nametag on my chest!
I'll break through it! I can't do it alone, but!

Companions:

Loyal Battle Monkeys(0) - I've got my friends on my side! Even if..Tsundachi's gone, I still have Evan…I still have my clan and my partners from the Hero BBS! I won't lose!

I'm not that person I was before, I guess. Man I was being lazy then...I'm someone new now, with only what I got from this world…but that means I can't rest on my laurels. For now, I'm Bulwark Braver! The one who'll face this world with a brave smile!

(Atta boy~)
>>
>>50042092
>Question though for the Jump creator though

>the same creator who practically told everyone to fuck off and leave him alone

... I don't think you're going to get a decent answer, anon. Next best thing is going with a small degree of wankery.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Aria Jump 019:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Ara ara [+100]
Prohibited [+100]
Easily Overwhelmed [+200]
Those Cats! [+200]
Arcana: The Magician & The Wheel of Fortune [+100]
Scenario: Aria, Avvento [+300]
Race: Gnome
Perks:
Approachable [-100]
Firm Earth Around You [Free]
Astrophysics [-100]
Weight of Gravity [-200]
The Veil of Aqua [-300]
Mascot Charm [-100]
Listening to the Earth [-150]
Items:
Meal Ticket [-50]
Researcher’s Log x6 [-300]
Personal Diary x3 [-150]
Engineer Notes x 10 [-500]

Resource Units (Scenario) [30]
Dawn [-15]
Engineer Notes x 10 [+50]
Albert [-15]
Researcher’s Log x6 [+30]
Karl [-15]
Personal Diary x3 [+15]
Saitou [-5]
Marie [-5]
Mat [+5]
Will [-5]

So, after a decade of stretching my science out and basically having brought way too much for the team so the terraforming goes extra smooth I'm going to be milling around being harassed by the local cats falling into magical cat kingdom and generally being Cait Sith's heel whilst living out a nice little vacation and reveling in the sheer shock and awe I can feel. Dear me it has been a while since we all just sat down and relaxed hasn't it. The ship is open and active and I'm having fun having a prank war with the local magic cats. Every now and again I tinker with some of the tech left on the island, which I've relocated onto the Ship for safe keeping. I earned my little vacation and now I'm going to enjoy it. It's time to smile.
>>
File: sandman.jpg (111KB, 1100x617px) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
111KB, 1100x617px
>>50041094
The ESP-Box android body and hydra files are the sinister six 600 item.

>>50041261
Character by the name of Molten Man, one of Spider-Man's less mentioned foes.

>>50041433
You know that is a problem. I think I will consider different options to change it too, Any advice?

>>50041662
No they do. But I don't necessarily see that as being unbalanced. Web-Warriors have lots of bells and whistles for either option. But in terms of power and abilities the other origins get are just as good imo. Its just not as necessary to make builders for most of their powers. The next table will be for Academy students.
>>
>>50042314
What does a Living Vampirism user look like?
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>50042314
>The ESP-Box android body and hydra files are the sinister six 600 item.
Didn't see it, alright then you're doing awesome then.

>You know that is a problem. I think I will consider different options to change it too, Any advice?
I thought the way it was worded was that your intellect was underestimated as well as heightened by Web Warrior's perks. Whilst the Sinister Six was a nice perk it was far more obvious. I'm looking too deeply into this aren't I?
>>
What's the process for removing jumps from the drive? Or can someone explain to me why Vampire Diaries is in the 'Completed Jumps' folder?
>>
>>50042457
What do you not like about it?
>>
>>50042176
You can thank Cena and Exhausted for that.
>>
>>50042483
Cena wasn't involved in that shitstorm.
>>
File: Michael_Morbius.png (255KB, 480x630px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Morbius.png
255KB, 480x630px
>>50042409
The animated version is a bit more bestial but either would do for your appearance.

>>50042415

>I thought the way it was worded was that your intellect was underestimated as well as heightened by Web Warrior's perks. Whilst the Sinister Six was a nice perk it was far more obvious. I'm looking too deeply into this aren't I?

No that is exactly how there based. Peter Parker's intelligence is often underestimated by people while even in the cartoon its showed if he didn't spend his time as spider-man he could essentially be Tony Stark. I just don't know if thats worth it with it being two perks kinda alike in the same cp price.
>>
File: Disappoint.jpg (165KB, 517x798px) Image search: [Google]
Disappoint.jpg
165KB, 517x798px
>>50042137
(Halo) #115
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -This is going to suck, but we can hope that I'll do well on Ariel. Maybe join the lab.
-Hacking (Free) -Interfacing with any human equipment will be sweet. It will also be very useful.
-Engineer (850CP) (Discount) -Know all the things! Halo technology is still very useful regardless of form.
-Erudition (550CP) (Discount) -Along with other tech perks, I will make Covenant technology my bitch. Time to loot.
-Engine Jock (450CP) -Vehicles hold such wonderful toys. Toys that will soon be mine.
-Basic Implant (Free) -HUD on my eeeeeeyes. I can see myself having a lot of fun with this.
-Solar Cell (400CP) -Learn it. Build it. Love it. Seriously, this thing is going in ALL of my tech.
-Data Crystal Chip (300CP) -This will become essential to a computer I'll likely build. It will hold all the things.
-Advanced Neural Interface (100CP) -Fuck it, we're going all the way.
-UNSC Marine Corps BDU (Free) -Won't be useful for much. Maybe as a spare outfit around the place.
-ODST Ballistic Battle Armor (-0CP) -Part one of my master plan for the ultimate armor. The bells and whistles are sweet.
-MJOLNIR Mark V Powered Assault Armor (-400CP) -Part two of my plan. Take both armors. Upgrade the RIG with all of it.
-Tag-Along (-200CP)
-Rival (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Ariel, 24 years old

Ah. Shit. So I'm on a planet in the middle of bumfuck nowhere (like literally nowhere, the population is only around 4000, only slightly bigger than my hometown), the only military presence is an ONI facility due to some kind of Forerunner site here, an Elite officer thinks it'd be pretty cool to hunt me down because FOR HONOR AND GLORY, and I'm gonna be drawn into the plot, which involves Covenant fleets and massive space battles, and invasions. ...and I have the MJOLNIR armor but not the upgrades. Granted a bunch of perks I possess beforehand will assist with that so the armor doesn't kill me, but... shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiit.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1470106185188.jpg (54KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1470106185188.jpg
54KB, 500x469px
>>50042509
First thing's first, find a way to hitch a ride out of there. Maybe see if I can use public transportation instead of suddenly making ONI flip the fuck out. At least that way I can get a head start and maybe I can head to Earth befor everything goes full tilt. Being able to participate in the main fight would be a good thing, try to save as much as I could.

Though honestly? I imagine ONI will find out and flip the fuck out anyway, as the Spartan armor isn't exactly registered to their databanks. Which means an armor has literally come out of nowhere and is essentially rogue. I don't imagine it will be fun for them to try and hunt me down, and it isn't going to be fun for me either. I just hope I can figure out a cover story that doesn't offend the shit out of them. ...or that the Covenant chasing me will make them think "Kill her and we can keep them from dogpiling us". 'cause you know, THAT would suck.
>>
File: APPLAUSE.gif (171KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
APPLAUSE.gif
171KB, 600x526px
>>50042507
Just my opinion/Power breakdown on this subject. I'll just number the effects that I see the perks having.

>Gadgeteering 200cp (discount for Web-Warrior)
1. Capable of developing all sorts of useful devices. (I.E. web-fluid, webshooters, trackers, etc.)
2. Can with time and effort understand truly amazing technology. (Reverse Engineering is awesome no mater the slice.)
3. Your scientific knowledge may be underestimated to most of your peers, but only to their detriment. (Handy)

>I am a genius! 200cp (discount for Sinister Six)
1. You are gifted with a keen mind and overflowing intellect. (Int booster is good)
2. You already have a handle on many leading edge sciences such as robotics, advanced weaponry, and power generation (Starting Knowledge is good too.)
3. With time and research you can learn how to take use and create all sorts of spectacular items and devices. (Reverse Engineering is cool)

Web-Warrior has no Int boost but is a versatile reverse engineering/generic spider-man tech perk with a built in underestimation system in.
Sinister Six has an Int boost but is all around a decent reverse engineering/generic spider-man tech perk. However the sameness falls off because one is for the the bad guys tech and the other is for the good guys (I'm assuming here.)
The Int boost is traded for an underestimation effect, which itself is freaking awesome. I personally like both of them.

>No that is exactly how there based. Peter Parker's intelligence is often underestimated by people while even in the cartoon its showed if he didn't spend his time as spider-man he could essentially be Tony Stark.
Ah okay, haven't kept up with the cartoon too well but in the comics the same effect happens as well. Parker is a freaking genius on the level of Stark and Richards but most people tend to forget that for his Spider-Man powers.

All-in-All good work!
>>
File: KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif
940KB, 627x502px
Does Starwars the original trilogy have any waifus? I've not really seen anything beyond episode 4,5 and 6 so i'm a bit hazy on other characters present.
>>
>>50041018
Looks good, but is Taskie's gear really worth 600cp? Also if you lift 20 tons, with a symbiote does that go up to 50tons? I also feel the symbiote should have like a creep factor for free. Like rows of teeth, long tongue, and a hissing like voice. Or maybe for like 50cp.
>>
>>50042732
Do you mean post Episode 6 EU in general?
>>
Jump 01: Pokemon

“A business proposition?...you're not gonna take my soul, are you? You're not? This doesn't have a catch? Okay, sure. I didn't want to figure out what to do for lunch today anyways.”

The Jump-chan Approved Starter Package:

Bag (Free) - Hey, I can fit my whole arm in here!
Pokegear - The mute button alone convinces me you're trustworthy. Wait, does this mean-
Pokedex - ...am I crying? Yes, I seem to be crying. Tears of joy, in fact.
5x Pokeballs - I can't hold all of these.
3x Potion - Why do they smell like grapes...?
Hat - It fits me, too!

Age: 12 - ...wait, you said ten years, right? And I'm going to be twelve again? Oh god I have to re-experience puberty ABORT ABORT I CHANGED MY MIND OH GOD MY VOICE IS ALREADY SQUEAKY.
Origin: City Life [950] - Feels appropriate for meOW! Is it always going to hurt when you add memories?!
Starter: Eevee (Nickname: Buddy) - OHMYGOSHYOUARESOADORABLEIWANNAKEEPYOUFOREVERwhat. Stop laughing, this is the dream of anyone who grew up around the time I did.
...yeah, I guess you're right. Not like anyone can see this, anyways.

Perks:
Freerunning - Woah! I'm definitely a bit faster now!
Survival Training - I'm going to be out in the wilderness a lot, so... [850]
Physical Fitness - Finally, some muscle! [750]
Combat Training - I can throw a mean left hook. [650]
Technician - I like tinkering with stuff. [500]
Psionics - Psychic powers feel tingly. That said, wow, no matter my parents are in a hurry to kick me out. [200]

Gear:
Motorcycle [100] - I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT
Medical Kit [50] - Just in case.
Parachute [0] - Same reason.

No evil benefactor this time.
>>
>>50042795
More like whoever is available during the jump is what i'm asking.
>>
>>50042719
That does sound good when put like that. They are supposed to be intel boosts but with different directions. I'm just not as good as you are underlining the differences. I'll probably just reword the web-warrior perk to highlight this more.

Thank you for your praise and help Gauntlet, its really appreciated.
>>
Rolled 304 (1d1000)

>>50042857
Imagine a moment where you space out really hard, then you snap awake and realize you're standing somewhere without pants. That's about where I was when I suddenly 'remembered' who I really was and am, after living about twelve years of ordinary life in a city with my starting Pokemon. It came with a splitting headache on top of psychic powers, too. Let me tell you, having superpowers is kind of like figuring out how to work a third arm, but thankfully ‘I’ had already practiced a bit before the jump really started.

Right. time to start my own Pokemon journey. Don't know if I'll make it to the League, but damn it, I'm gonna try! How hard could it be?
>>
>>50042522
>Eyes of the World: ...Along with your eyes looking how you wish for them to be, you gain a rather large boon.

Red, is this supposed to be an at-will eye changing ability r is it a one-time modification?
>>
>>50042867
No prob. Rewording the Web-Warrior perks sounds fine for me but remember to listen to the other anons when you find their criticisms helpful.
>>
File: jumpergoestooofar.png (224KB, 564x495px) Image search: [Google]
jumpergoestooofar.png
224KB, 564x495px
>>50042869
So it turns out being a Pokemon trainer is a lot harder than it sounds. Something the games don't tell you is that lots of Pokemon like to travel in packs. Very easily angered and agitated packs that aren't good for a starting Pokemon to try and fight. Lots of running and visits to the Pokemon Center were involved. Buddy never seemed to lose his enthusiasm, trying his best to look like an adorable little fighting...erm. I'm not sure what to compare an Eevee too, actually.

I seem to have the absolute worst luck, too. Even something as simple as the common Pokemon seemed to escape capture whenever possible, and I quickly realized I neglected to start with any money. Picking on a few other starting trainers and begging my in-universe parents helped for a while, but the trial and error was still amazingly painful. Eventually, I starting just using my pschic powers to bludgeon anything that got between me and actually getting this 'Pokemon Trainer thing off the ground.

Maybe I should have taken a career as a breeder instead, like Brock did on the show. Maybe things would turn out a lot better.
>>
>>50042732

Senataor Chuchi from pandora
>>
>>50042775
>Looks good, but is Taskie's gear really worth 600cp?

Well the way I was thinking of it we are talking armor, gear, and equipment that lets a badass normal man fight on the level of superhumans in marvel. Taskmaster is something of a reoccurring big bad in the series.

>Also if you lift 20 tons, with a symbiote does that go up to 50tons?

Right now I do consider strength perks to stack.I would listen to arguments against it but right now my opinion is that this is a high powered setting and its somewhat appropriate that for higher CP you could be stronger in it. We will see if we keep this or not.

As for creep factor yeah I've kinda assumed that was possible, I could add that in but I always kinda assumed that one could look like an armor suit or a monster as they wanted to.
>>
>>50042938
You are right I don't want to sound like I was ignoring your input. Its just in this case I think gauntlet highlighted some of the nature of what I was going for with the perks, and its hard to think of something else for a perk line based on Peter Parker and Spider-Man. His intelligence may be a more subtle part of the story but it is a vital one.
>>
>>50042950
Well, that was fun. I mean...I didn't become a Pokemon Master, catch anything super-rare, or even make it to the League. Also had to experience puberty and acne a second time. But. I got to experience having a loving family, I have a loyal Umbreon who is basically the best pet and friend EVER. And I got some other Pokemon I'm happy with. All in all? This was a good trip.

But now it's time for me to hit the road and...

Wait. You mean there's a third option?

...more worlds? Like this one?

You bet your sweet bippy I wanna keep going! Let's do this!
>>
>>50042994
Ok so is he more competent than his mainstream comic counterpart? He seems to get his ass handed too him by just about every hero in the comics.
>>
>>50042857
Starting a new chain Heavens?
>>
>>50043212
Yup. I felt a bit of a nostalgia wave recently during the mess that was dev'ing Disgaea, so I wanted a break from Bokurano-esque benefactors and go with a fresh start.

Kinda inspired by Digger starting a vanilla chain recently, and all the new jumps we got now.
>>
>>50043053
Ah no problem.
>>
>>50043232
Coolio.

>>50037845
Anybody want to answer this?
>>
File: SpaceMarineNotSpessMuhreen.jpg (62KB, 563x850px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceMarineNotSpessMuhreen.jpg
62KB, 563x850px
Man, every year I forget how much I love the Halloween theme. It's got a great Predator vibe.

>>50043232
Which of mibs jumps were you going to retool? I know LoZ, but was there another one as well?
>>
>>50043291
First off, it's Familiar of Zero, not Legend of Zelda. The second one will be Code Geass. Still in the planning stages, but there's going to be a Knightmare subsection.
>>
>>50043309
>First off, it's Familiar of Zero, not Legend of Zelda.
My bad. Wasn't trying to start shit, just had a brain fart.
>>
>>50043291
>>50043309
...that came off a tiny bit more snappy than I intended, I apologize.

>>50043345
All good, sorry. I'm a tiny bit on edge for unrelated reasons.

Btw, what should I jump next between these two: Infamous or Parasyte?
>>
>>50043358
>spoiler
I'd say Parasyte, personally
>>
>>50043358
>...that came off a tiny bit more snappy than I intended, I apologize.
No worries, I get why you'd be tense.

>spoiler
C'mon, man, it's Halloween. Do you even need to ask that?
>>
>>50043358
Parasyte
Preferably as a Cranial
>>
>>50043246
oh I think I got the messages screwed up, I thought you were another anon. Sorry if that sounded weird.
>>
>>50043358
>Halloween
>Not jumping the spooky jump
Heavens...
>>
>>50043132
Yeah he isn't a c-lister in this.

He comes off more like Slade than anything else in this version. Even gathers a team of supers to strike at the helicarrier.
>>
File: Eurobeat.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Eurobeat.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>50043397
Anon the true spook is Eurobeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixnQ2ulJHJ0
>>
>>50042897
One-time.
>>
>>50043420
>>50043132
Yeah like Anon said, barring a couple incidents, Taskmaster is pretty competent. He outwits Spidey and the team he gathers at pretty much every step for an entire season, and then leads a prison break on the Hellicarrier and frees most of the prisoners there.
>>
>>50043513
Why are Eurobeat songs so fun to listen to?
>>
File: 1468989138246.jpg (30KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1468989138246.jpg
30KB, 600x549px
>>50042509
>>50042522
(Metal Gear Rising) #116
-Background: Desperado Mascot (600CP) -A stranger who has found an even stranger war... I am the Steam Devil.
-High Frequency Blade Training (500CP) -Make my own sword, and put it to work.
-VR Training (200CP) -Autonomous fighting can be good with mooks. Helps me maintain situational awareness.
-High Frequency Manufacturer (-100CP) -So the ability to make my own blades? Oh I will maliciously abuse this.
-Cybernetics: Upgraded Vision (Free) -I see ALL.
-Cybernetics: Specialized Cyborg Body (Desperado Free) -BITCH, I AM THE WEAPON. White Phosphorus dispensers for an inferno.
-Cybernetics: Zandatsu Approved (-600CP) -We are staying on top of this shit.
-Cybernetics: Civilian Body (Free) -Yeah, we... we may need this.
-Tragic Past (-600CP)
-I Fought The Law (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Sukhumi, Abkhazia, 22 years old
-End Choice: Integration, Next Adventure

>mfw
MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE.

Several, and I mean SEVERAL PMCs are after me, which means cyborgs, armies of ground troops, air support, mechs, the works. There is nothing that they aren't going to try and send, and apparently even Raiden is going to hunt me down now. FUCK. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS.

...oh, right. The White Phosphorus dispensers. Probably related to my TRAGIC PAST. HAVE YOU HEARD IT? IT WAS HORRIBLE, GROWING UP NEEDING TO STEAL AND SUFFERING FROM THE COLD WINTERS OF THE NORTHEASTERN U.S. BECAUSE NOBODY CARES FOR THE HOMELESS. So now I have fire! Glorious fire so I can always be warm! And now YOU CAN BE WARM TOO! FOR I AM KIND AND NEVER LET SOMEONE GO COLD!

...now if only this retarded music would stop. Seriously, it's grating. It's worse than Linkin' Park and it fucks up the ears something ba-

>...

...WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT COULD BE WOR- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ww5hUMN8KI

...Iwilltaketheedgyindiesoundtrack. Yes that's fi-NO DON'T MAKE IT KAZOO. FUCK. I WILL GO ON ABOUT MY TRAGIC PAST, I SWEAR I'LL DO IT.
>>
>>50043519
Red, if I understand it right, Witches(dunno about sages) sell their soul to ONE demon and they just make more minor pacts with other ones, is that correct? I would assume Sages do similar thing with Angels but I guess that's Fanwank territory.

I need your opinion of this: does killing contracted, in the soul selling or minor way, make the Witch unable to summon the demon in question in any manner? And similarly the reverse, anything good or so that affects or empowers the demon itself carries on to summoning? It makes sense but you as Jumpmaker got final world. I might have a plan and grand adventure
>>
>>50043358
>>50043373
>>50043380
>>50043388
>>50043397

Intermission: Cosmic Warehouse/Bodymod
...a Warehouse? It couldn't be, like, a castle? Or a house? Or-okay, okay, I get it! Busy cosmic being! I'll shut up!

[Utulities]
Electricity [140] - Groping around the dark isn't fun.
Heat/AC [130] - Or Summer, for that matter.
Plumbing [120] - Running water is good for you.
Forcewall [100] - GET OFF MY LAWN.

Structures:
Shelving - Cool.
Housing [80] - Camping was starting to suck.
Medbay [60] - Well, after the number of times Buddy and I got injured...
Workshop [50] - Gotta put that tech knack to use!

Misc:
Food Supply [40] - Yum. Non-perishables.
Return [20] - I'm a sentimental sod, okay?
Stasis Pod [0] - It's a glass tube. I just wasn't sure what to spend my last few points on. What? It can hold any single person I want?...isn't that abduction? Am I an alien?! OH GOD I AM!

[Bodymod]
So wait, I get to shapeshift now? What? Just improve my body? Okay, that's a decent runner-up. I was kind of neglecting exercise near the end, there.
Build: Medium - I ain't special.
Body Type: Bodybuilder [500] - LOOKIT DESE GUNS.
Stats:
Strength 3 [300] - Remember that mean right hook? Yeah.
Endurance 3 [350] - Finally, I won't get so damn winded.
Dexterity 2 - Hand-eye coordination is important. [400]
Appeal 1 - Acne sucked. [150]
Shape 1 - As does extra fat. [100]
Sense 2 - Finally, don't need glasses. [0]

Perks:
Height 1 - I am pretty damn tall.
Metavore - OMNOMNOM DELICIOUS FOOD. [200]

Alright, I got a place to sleep and store my stuff, and I look absolutely ripped. I'm not a big fan of the ‘buff’ look, but damn, I look good.

...what do you mean, ‘that’ll help you a lot in the next spot'?

Next stop: Parasyte.
>>
>>50043648
Hey now the Kazoo version is decent.

NANO-KAZOOS, GIRL!
>>
>>50043744
NO. I don't want to deal with the Kazoos! I'd rather deal with Desperado cutting me off than dealing with TEN. FREAKING. YEARS. OF KAZOOS. It won't stop. IT CAN'T STOP.

>>50043716
...I'm actually unsure I can make a ruling because they don't show much. Jeanne seems to still be able to use her powers despite Alarune getting wrecked, but I don't think she could summon Alarune anymore due to her soul being shoved into a weapon. Fucked if I even know if empowering the demon affects the summon, fanwank it.
>>
>>50043648
So if I have it right the first perk related to prettying up the Warehouse in God of War lets us choose the aesthetics... But what exactly do you mean by that? It says castle over rivers of lava... So does it just make it so that Warehouse door brings us to this pre-proper-warehouse space with Warehouse looking like castle or does it mean that the lava and castle is IN warehouse?

I mean I understand that the second tier is kinda like the former and can have many different areas but we can't leave anything in this pre-warehouse area but first tier of perk is unclear
>>
>>50043803
>So if I have it right the first perk related to prettying up the Warehouse in God of War lets us choose the aesthetics... But what exactly do you mean by that? It says castle over rivers of lava... So does it just make it so that Warehouse door brings us to this pre-proper-warehouse space with Warehouse looking like castle or does it mean that the lava and castle is IN warehouse?
Whateeeeeeeever you want.
>>
>>50043787
I don't think Jeanne ever had Alraune. I mean, they can channel the demon bound into weapon they posses, that much is true. The demon Jeanne contracted with is Madam Styx.

Since I have this amazing idea for adventure of me traveling to Underworld to keep crippling or killing Bayonetta's summons, yet her own powers keep growing stronger as per drawback. I am just taking out the variety and versatility she has, giving me a chance. Fight smart. It will still be difficult
>>
>>50043815
So the only thing that the second tier of that perk is let us have bigger and more separate areas with different themes? I'm trying to understand the differnce
>>
How long would it take to transform a T1 Memory into a T2 Memory with just the Clear Memory Perk?
>>
>>50043868
Reference the jump if you're going to ask a question like that.
>>
>>50043868
In Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1.
>>
>>50043860
The difference is with the second tier you can partition the warehouse into separate rooms and divvy up the space as you want it to be divvied up. So you have a lot more customization along with designing the 'outside environment'.
>>
>>50043738
Jump 02: Parasyte - I'm rapidly having second thoughts.
Origin: Human Host [700] - Oh god it's literally crawling AAAAAA.
Parasite Age: 25 hours old - Truly, a young spring chicken.
Perks:
Unalienated - I'm suddenly okay with this.
Life Must be Protected - ...I have my reasons. [600]
Hybrid - Oh. Hell yes. [300]
Threat Assessment - No more picking fights like an idiot. [0]

Gear:
Textbooks - Learning is important.

Parasytes:
Right Arm [Free] - At least it's not my-
Left Arm [500] - OH COME ON
Right Leg [300] - OH GOD WHY
Left Leg [100] - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Drawbacks:
Personality Clash x2 [500] - I immediately regret everything.
Sleepy [700] - Pffft, I got this, don't wor-ZZZZZZZZZZ.

>Hey, what's that over there?
>I'm hungry, let's eat.
>This place is boring, let's go somewhere else.
>You should kill some humans.

I have basically no control of my limbs and all of them want to do different things. I'm not sure if Parasytes actually develop personalities or not or if the benefactor did it to keep things interesting. The good news is that the plot is fairly easy to avoid and none of them want me dead, so I can unite them into protecting me when actual danger shows up. Psychic powers are my emergency hot button if things get bad.

I am lobotmizing the fuck out of these when this jump is over. I'd feel sympathetic to them if my ARM DIDN'T NEARLY EAT THE BUS DRIVER. I thought you guys didn't have those instincts anymore! FUCKING HELL!
>>
So, probably a stupid question, but do companions imported in Dark Souls gain the ability to improve themselves with Souls?
>>
>>50043964
Hypothetically, if you wanted to, could you have several mile long pathways leading to each of the individual rooms you make, as long as you don't use the space for storage or anything other than as a transitory space? Or an atrium the size of a Football field that leads to a all of your rooms, as long you don't use that neutral space for anything besides neutral space?
>>
>>50044009
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
What was the name of the mistborn sequel jump again? Can't find it.
>>
>>50044047
It's not a real jump.
The series isn't even done yet, and it's very poorly designed.
Perhaps once the books are finished he should try again.
>>
>>50044024
Can you make doors and vaults and stuff? Also, how durable are the walls separating the partitions?
>>
Need a break from FLCL, so it's build time.

Jump 7: Gravity Falls

Slight retcon for those of you following the story. Left Sayuri behind.

="So where are we headed now?"
"Somewhere a little weird, a little silly, a little dangerous, but a whole lot of fun."
="Just as long as there are absolutely no martial arts, I'll be happy."
"I'm still got my Fencing Martial Art."
="Don't make me hurt you."

Drawbacks: Journal Entry (+300) = http://pastebin.com/zgwEF7y1
"I wonder what will be written about me?"
="Six foot tall, one hundred years old, waifu addict traveling the multiverse. Danger level: B."
"WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT WORD?!"

Background: Charlatan (100, 1200), Age 10 (Rolled)
"Well, this is what I bought those Time Spores for."

Perks:
+ Tales Designed to Sell My Merchandise (Free)
+ Can't Con a Con Man (200, 1000)
+ Cheating at Life (400, 600)
+ Dipper Depths (200, 400)

Items:
+ Merchandise! (Free)
+ House (Free): Upgraded to the Jumper's House of Oddities via Cheating at Life
+ Magic Amulet (100, 300)
="You already /have/ Telekinesis."
"But now I have double Telekinesis."
="That's not... I don't think..."
"We can get you one too, you know."
="...I'd like that."
+ Magic Amulet (100, 200)
+ Trust Someone (200, 0)

Raven -
+ Mystery Kid, Age 11
+ Where is it, where is it, AHA! (Free)
+ Journalist (300)
+ Dipper Depths (400)
+ Laugh All You Want, I Have a Plan! (600)
"Neeeeeeerd!"
="Waifu addict."
"Will you stop saying that?

Story Time:
I could probably write several short novellas about my time in Gravity Falls. I may actually come back and do that at some point later. For now though, I'm going to be giving an extremely shortened version.
>>
>>50044190
Could you please just fucking fanwank it already? This is ridiculous.
>>
>>50044190
So is your imagination broken or are you actually autistic? I'm not super interested in the answer, but there is a certain morbid curiosity that it would sate.
>>
>>50044190
You... could make doors and walls? And I don't know about durability, it's not like it's supposed to change how the base functions of the Warehouse works. I don't feel comfortable suddenly deciding that kind of stuff.
>>
File: blush and desire.gif (810KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
blush and desire.gif
810KB, 500x395px
>>50038922
>Thanks, I real-- uh, I mean, my friend will really appreciate it!
>>
>>50044190
>his warehouse isn't OSHA compliant
Stop cutting corners, bourgeoisie shitlord. Safety is everyone's responsibility.
>>
What are the best Warehouse attachments for cultivating magical plants?
>>
>>50041104
Damn you, I wanted to post it.
>>
>>50044292
Any of the lands from Innistrad would be a good start.
>>
So obviously you can get reality warping in any jump with magic, but is there any way to get other types?
>>
>>50044292
atelier arland has something for that.
Or you know put some dirt in there and work on it yourself.
You don't need an attatchment to grow plants in your warehouse. You'll need to set it up according to the plant's needs, but it's not impossible depending on what you want to grow.
UV lamps would presumably be a good idea.
>>
File: headpat135r9145051t.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
headpat135r9145051t.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>50044327
>>
>>50044292
I believe Zoo Tycoon was actually a good one.

It has an option to buy Flora and Fauna from past Jumps you've been too if I remember correctly.
>>
File: 1406182735855.jpg (106KB, 852x664px) Image search: [Google]
1406182735855.jpg
106KB, 852x664px
>>50044292
EVO: Search for Eden and God of War has some stuff. Atelier: Arland Trilogy too.

>>50043648
(Generator Rex) #117
-Background: Omega-1 Nanite Recipient (Free) -Machiiiiiines.
-Minor EVO Mutation x3 (700CP) -I'm going to be quite augmented.
-Major EVO Mutation (100CP) -Roll for it later.
-Nanite Sciences (0CP) -Knowledge of nanite tech IS nice.
-Enhanced Body (Free) -SCULPT THYSELF.
-Technopathy (-100CP) (Discount) -Interfacing with machines is always nice.
-Nanite Removal And Control (-300CP) (Discount) -Mix with other abilities. Oh yes.
-Minor Mutation: Harden Body (Bought) -I'm going to survive whatever you can throw at me.
-Minor Mutation: Regeneration (Bought) -Like, seriously. Survive whatever you throw.
-Minor Mutation: Smoke Generation (Bought) -And my smoke powers just keep growing.
-Major Mutation Rolled: Plague Creation (Free) -I'm sorry, but what.
-Consortium Backstabbing (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Providence HQ, 17 years old

So... remind me again why the Consortium loves to backstab the people who try to help clean up their messes again? I mean you think giving them additional knowledge of nanites along with being able to CURE EVOS AND TURN THEM HUMAN AGAIN so they still have a world to control would grant some kind of reprieve, but nooooo. No no. Apparently a lot of villains decide the idiot ball is too much fun to hold onto and they want to be immortal at the cost of literally everything else. Even if it means a dirtball is left. Seriously, what the fuck is their problem?

...hell, what is it with villains not thinking long-term despite wanting long-term solutions to short-term problems?
>>
File: 117f70ffad3e44c909e889cedb473196.jpg (745KB, 900x1039px) Image search: [Google]
117f70ffad3e44c909e889cedb473196.jpg
745KB, 900x1039px
>>50044206
Raven and I quickly set up the Jumper's House of Oddities a short walk down the road from the Mystery Shack. By liberal use of Time Spores from Ranma 1/2, we set our ages to 16. When people ask who owns the place, I lie my pants off and say our parents are simply out of town, you just missed them, darn the luck.

The House of Oddities is quickly filled with items from the Warehouse. I consider using replicas or simply making up fake ones, but that seems like a lot of effort when I have strange things from across six worlds already at my fingertips. I don't display anything overly dangerous, but velvet ropes are there for a reason you rubes! I lead tours twice a day, sell merchandise, and generally enjoy the relative peace and quiet after the hectic life of the last Jump.

I do take the time to head over to the Pines House at night and throw bricks through all the Bill shaped windows in it.

Dipper, Mable, and Stan come for a visit or three and are all various levels of suspicious at the whole affair, but other than a few shenanigans, they leave me alone for the first few weeks.

Eventually, the Sock Opera episode happens and Bill takes a moment to pilot Dipper's body over to our place. He attempts to have several words with me, only to find out that I can Spirit Bend him out of Dipper's body fairly easily. Annoyed, he attempts to enter my brain that night as I'm sleeping, only to find it encoded by Ford's mental encryption device. Of course I used it on myself and Raven the moment we got there. I'm not an idiot.

Annoyed but unable to do much directly, Bill turns back to his original plans. I let things trundle along until Ford is back in the universe. Then I set my plans in motion. I confront Ford and tell him pretty much everything, but conclude with the fact that I know how to banish Bill. It's pretty much the ending of Season 2, minus Stan's hissy fit screwing it all up, but with me standing at the center summoning Bill into place.
>>
>>50044332
Well, of course, but attachments usually are specialized, have their own space, and have other benefits. I heard something somewhere about an attachment that constantly expands? But I'm not quite sure in what context?

>>50044322
>>50044332
>>50044351
>>50044355
Thanks, anons.
>>
>>50044362
>grass type
Dooooood weeeeed lmaaoo
>>
File: 29fbf7ff00670c5fb4a2bcfed28d585f.jpg (780KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
29fbf7ff00670c5fb4a2bcfed28d585f.jpg
780KB, 900x1038px
>>50044362
I'm honestly surprised at just how well it all works. My social manipulation manages to get everyone in place long enough for the ritual to be completed after I summon Bill in place with the incantation in Journal 3. Of course it all falls apart moments later, but by then the job is done and who the heck cares?

Raven is honestly rather impressed that I handled the whole affair with so much subtly. After the last few Jumps she has come to expect a certain amount of wild action on my part.

The next five years are as uneventful as the universe of Gravity Falls tends to get. After the summer is over, Raven and I head out to follow up on some of Ford's weirdness leads. Adventures and shenanigans ensue. We're abducted by aliens several times. Privately I think this is the Coordinator's version of a running joke after Fallout. Each summer we return to Gravity Falls, open up the House of Oddities, and generally goof off with the Pines Twins, Wendy, and the gang. Stan, after regaining his memories, seemed more interested in reconnecting with his brother than opening the Mystery Shack back up. So we took over the spot of Local Tourist Trap.

The fifth anniversary of Bill's banishment was where things all changed for the worst.

>>50044385
What the heck is wrong with you?
>>
So, uh... new blood here, but can anyone tell me, in increasing order, which supplements are "legit"? Like, a lot of them have redundancies, so do you only choose one when the same thing is offered in two?

>Jumpchain Space Dock
>Bay
>Warehouse
>Arena
>Bodymod
>Companion Housing Complex
>Jumpchain Multiplayer
>Renegade Jumper Supplement
>Mtg Supplement
>>
>>50044450
>Warehouse
>Bodymod
>>
>>50044450
All of the supplements on the drive are legit, it's just that there's a few burgers here who don't like them because they're not made by Quicksilver.
>>
>>50044450
Bodymod and warehouse are legit.
Servant supp is for Fate jumps and MTG supp is to explain how MTG jumps work.

The rest are just you getting free stuff for nearly nothing so you shouldn't use them. At least not here.
Renegade is iffy, but it's not a good idea to try fighting another jumper anyways.
>>
>>50044450
Basically just the Warehouse and Bodymod are the "legit" ones, and the MtG supplement is just meant as a set of guidelines for MtG jumps.
However, you take whatever you like, just don't make a big deal of it in thread.
>>
>>50044474
More they don't like them because they're not very good.
>>
>>50044450
People don't like most of the supplements, with the exception of Warehouse and Bodymod as those are the originals.

>Mtg Supplement
That's actually just notes about MTG magic for the MTG jumps... of which we currently only have only one. And it's a placeholder I believe. Since that's not actually how it works in lore, it was supposed to be replaced at some point.
>>
>>50044450
>>Warehouse
>>Bodymod
>>Mtg Supplement
>>Fate Servant Supplement
No one will say shit if you use these.

>>Jumpchain Space Dock
>>Bay
>>Arena
>>Companion Housing Complex
If you use these, don't talk about it. They're on the drive but they're fairly controversial for a variety of reasons.

>>Jumpchain Multiplayer
This is a joke, citizen.

>>Renegade Jumper Supplement
This is just shit, don't reference it.
>>
File: 64084098.jpg (127KB, 717x1000px) Image search: [Google]
64084098.jpg
127KB, 717x1000px
>>50044449
Bill's return was unexpected, unheralded, and bad for pretty much everyone. The Weirdpocalyse came into being without warning. We were all still scrambling for answers when Bill kicked the roof off the House of Oddities, picked me up, and turned the air inside my lungs into cotton candy for a bit.

I never should have taunted him with that.

By the time I finally got my lungs clear, Bill was just wrapping up typical gloating bad guy speech #666. He decided the best way to deal with Jumpers and their friends was to scatter them across the local multiverse. I didn't really have time to wonder if such a power would even work, all things considered, before the landscape around me changed dramatically.

We found ourselves in an alternate version of Gravity Falls. Bill called it the Blue Universe before he left us to our own devices. Getting back home involved rebuilding the Multiverse Gate from copies of the plans I had taken out of the Journals, but simply surviving long enough to do that was a chore in and of itself. In this new universe, Dipper and Mabel Gleeful (yes, that's right) were murderous, psychotic, magic wielding maniacs who were tipped off to my presence by Bill himself.

Needless to say, I was not really prepared for a homicidal version of Dipper armed with necromantic powers and full use of his genius intellect. The only thing that kept the pair at bay was an accidental befriending of Gideon Pines and Pacifica Southeast. Both had swapped versions of the original's personalities as well, but seemed to know enough to distract the Gleeful twins at just the right opportunities.

It took most of a year, between sabotage, finding the parts, and flat-out following the directions wrong twice, but we finally got the Gate built. We offered to take Gideon and Pacifica with us. They declined, saying they had to stay and protect the town from the Gleeful Twins. I gave them all the help I could before we left. I only hope it was enough.
>>
File: 1429933085868.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1429933085868.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>50044355
(Gunnerkrigg Court) #118
-Background: Tech Student (900CP) -SCIENCE!!!
-Construct A Walking Robot Device (Free) -Start it off somewhere!
-Omnilearner (800CP) (Discount) -Sweeeet, more learning.
-Minor Enchantment (600CP) -Every little bit counts!
-Beauty is in the Faces We Wear (400CP) -I'm vain. We all know this.
-Sufficiently Advanced EtherScience (200CP) (Discount) -Wait. I can use technology when not near it? Holy shit WHAT.
-An Order To Things (-200CP) (Discount) -Deduce things super quick... like growing robots? AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
-Uniform (Free) -Blend in!
-Room (Free) -Totally normal! Yes.
-Weirdo (0CP)
Dice Rolls: The Forest, 11 years old

...this is kind of weird because this seems like a detraction from the 'cyberdemon' route. There's no cybernetics on hand, but apparently I can use the effects of technology even though I'm not near them, AND I can... grow machines. I say this again, grow machines and robotics. Which then I can utilize as cybernetics. ...this is kind of really amazing for the long-term when you think about it. The utilization of that magical computer means I can really beef it up and then use it on the field without fear of it being damaged! Talk about fu-

>...
Hold on. I was doing all kinds of cybernetics and augmenting myself like you asked. And I even made a lot of headway with the computer! Magic into code, for fuck's sake! This thing is gonna be big, imagine being able to make my own spells! And the cybernetics with the EtherScience is going to make it be-
>...
How am I missing a critical side to all of this.
>...
...who exactly are these 'friends' who understand biotechnology that you speak of. Why did you specifically mention my phrase of people being like machines.
>>
File: 2e06a491e088c1ed4e5442b752898dbf.jpg (490KB, 1200x463px) Image search: [Google]
2e06a491e088c1ed4e5442b752898dbf.jpg
490KB, 1200x463px
>>50044581
We returned to find the town cleaning up from Bill's rampaging. He had still not managed to break out of the protections laid over the town, thankfully. Dipper and Mabel had found their way back home months ago. Their universe was called the Yellow Universe and involved Dipper have fulled accepted Bill's influence sometime during that first encounter, then infecting Mable with it as well. Overall it sounded like a horrible place.

The last four years were spent waiting and preparing for Bill's eventual re-return. We all knew it was coming, we just didn't know when. Even with all we had gone through, we still hadn't found a way to permanently remove Bill from Gravity Falls, only banish and delay his return. Even with the summoning formula destroyed, the knowledge was out there, someone would call on him eventually.

We never did discover just who or what resurrected him at the five year mark. That fact bothered me for entire Jumps afterward.

Sometimes I would wake up panting and sweating with images of Bill taunting me in my dreams. Decades later I still had the dreams. Less frequently, but they did happen. It worried me and made the Coordinator grin unpleasantly when I asked about it.
>>
File: elf1475104768090.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
elf1475104768090.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>50044659
>Gunnerkrigg Court
>>
so, what are the best jumps for food? Delicious food is always nice
>>
>>50044703
answer is always toriko
>>
>>50044703
Hellsing.
>>
>>50043986
Jump 03: Mother - This is...nicer. Kind of.
Location: Podunk [Free Pick] - Before shit gets too crazy for me to deal with.
Origin: Village Kid - Can't seem to escape childhood, huh? [950]
Perks:
Dangerous Guy - I'll wreck you, mate.
PSI - Actual mind reading, yay! Defensive focus, to make less trips to the Medbay. [750]
Rolling Counter - This is a literal lifesaver. [600]
Ultimate PSI - PSI Wings, huh? Eh. Good enough. [300]

Gear:
Franklin Badge [0] - Stylish!

Okay, so I'm kind of a freak by now. I've got psychic powers and four limbs that are effectively The Thing. At least I have control over them this time. That's a plus. I need to make an effort to hide my freakier abilities, though. At least nobody is looking at Buddy weirdly - odd things and pets seem to be the norm around here.

The plot doesn't really cross my mind except for the odd alien or monster attack in my area, and I deal with them pretty quickly. It helps I'm both a psionic and physical powerhouse right about now. I still have a few close calls, though...energy management is a thing I need to learn to manage better.

I wonder if the constant body changes and age resets will start affecting me mentally? Probably nothing to worry about.

Binbougami or Danny Phantom next?
>>
>>50044672
The opposite-bill should be upside down
>>
>>50044685
She didn't take any of the "Trap" options though.
>>
>>50044724
>Binbougami
Eat people's futures. It's the best food.
>>
>>50044703
Toriko is your one stop shop.
>>
Was there a perk that lets you double the power input of an attack to quadruple the damage output?
I think there was one from one of the magical girl jumps, but can't seem to find it...
>>
File: ee68c755d73392535ffad5d2f4f6284a.png (606KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
ee68c755d73392535ffad5d2f4f6284a.png
606KB, 900x1273px
>>50044728
It's not like I drew the picture, but yes, he should be.

>>50044724
Binbougami.
>>
>>50044685
I laughed.

Also, im not into traps but i woulda Mare.

>>50044731
True, but plenty of people see that jump as a trap on account of those options.
>>
File: 1438823008315.jpg (215KB, 371x619px) Image search: [Google]
1438823008315.jpg
215KB, 371x619px
>>50044796
>>50044685
This is why I never took the second tier. The first tier is more than enough for me.

>>50044659
(Symbiote) #119
-Background: Synergized Pair (800CP) -Go for the gold.
-Enhanced Body (200CP) -Organs being shrunk down ALONE is pretty sweet.
-Basic Bioprocessing (Free) -Ability to make synthetics with calories and samples? YISS. I will do this.
-Advanced Bioprocessing (100CP) (Discount) -And upgrading to non-organic materials? ... ...huh.
-Bioprocessor Control (-100CP) (Discount) -Making an external unit to help me? ...I'm putting this in my genetics room.
-Berzerker OS (-400CP) (Discount) -That... is a hell of a mental upgrade.
-This is What You Think of as a Good Idea? (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Asia, 26 years old

AAAAH. AAAAAAH. SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT IS THIS VOICE IN MY HEAD. FUCK WHY IS MY BODY DOING THIS STUFF. WHO IS THIS. WHAT'S GOING ON.

Who the fuck are these god-beings suddenly talking about this 'symbiote' in my body?! What's with the government pulling this shit?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, I CAN'T STOP TALKING TO MYSELF. This thing is doing all kinds of stuff and I'm running around doing weird shit and my body is engaging in weird shit and why would this happen?! I didn't need another passenger in my body! I mean okay yes the organ efficiency is awesome and so is the Berzerker stuff but why?! What's the point of all this!? They're doing strange things to the world and creating weird things and what is the purpose of me even picking it up?!

>...
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NOT ENOUGH FRIENDS"?!
>>
>>50044751
Terraria has something for that for magic.
I'm pretty sure you need a foci for it to work though.
>>
>>50044834
Yeah, I think that's what it was.

Hmm. Think it'll work for non-item powers? Something like a Master Spark?
>>
>>50044966
Maybe if you use your body or hand as a "foci"
Overdoing it has a serious risk of exploding yourself though so even if that is a thing it's still not the best of ideas.
>>
>>50044834
>>50044966
Terraria actually has two variants of that Perk. One that boosts Magic damage that originates from tools and items, and one that boosts Magic damage that originates from you.
>>
File: crying kaz.png (796KB, 700x848px) Image search: [Google]
crying kaz.png
796KB, 700x848px
When was the last time you cried?
>>
File: yuuka.png (268KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka.png
268KB, 600x696px
>>50045052
I see the Spellcaster (spellbooks/magic) and the Evoker (items), but those are just the slight boosts, not a whole overcharge part.

Hmm, given that those are two different perks, I could probably just do the same for the Overcharge, get a "spellcasting only, no items" version.
>>
>>50045181
If you just want charging one of the dark clouds and secret of evermore have stuff for that.
>>
>>50044724
Jump 04: Binbougami - Okay, here's one I haven't heard of. Or seen. Isn't this about the girl with the chicken noises who turns into Kenshiro to fight crime? Or something? I dunno, my memory is kinda fucked by now.
Origin: Student - Nobody knows the trouble I've seeeen.
Age: 18 - At least I'm legal. I feel like I'll need the booze.
Drawbacks:
Reference Hell [1200] - Oh, come on. It's not like I was popular back home, or even in past jumps. I can handle a few juvenil-CALL ME NOODLE ARMS ONE MORE TIME, SHITHEAD! I DARE YOU!
Stuck-Up [1400] - I hate you, Shinji.
Distractions [1500] - AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fashion Error [1600] - IT'S A STATEMENT!
Who Are You? [700] - Wait, why IS everyone calling me Noodle Arms?
Perks:
Thrill of the Fight [1400] - So it turns out people tend to be more easily scared or wary of me if I have a lot of visible muscle. Let's tone it back a bit.
No Mountain High - Linear thinking is for squares.
No Valley Low - I'm just an ordinary student~. [1300]
Gettin' To You - ...I've become what I hate. [1000]
Known Survivor - That song is stuck in my head, now. [400]
Never Enough - Greedy. That I am. [500]
Burning Bright - This can't possibly backfire! [0]

Gear:
Keystone Pendant - Shiny!

Good morning! My name is Nona, the student! I'm an outrageously succesful and charming young man who's definitely destined for great things! And for some reason, I get absolutely no respect for it and everyone keeps calling me things like ‘Noodle Arms’! I'm not sure why that is, though! I mean, I'm just an ordinary, if amazingly talented guy. I don't know whyHOLYFUCKWHATISMYARMDOINGAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The time in Binbougami can best be summarized as ‘a comedy of errors’ and ‘a sitcom from which the benefactor found great amusement’.
>>
File: 1305506378317.jpg (60KB, 264x313px) Image search: [Google]
1305506378317.jpg
60KB, 264x313px
>>50044808
(Parasyte) #120
-Background: Human Host (700CP) -SHIT SHIT SHIT WHY IS MY LEFT ARM LIKE THIS.
-Unalienated (Free) -Ooooh fuck why am I not freaking out at this,
-The Better Mount (500CP) (Discount) -TEAMWORK. COOPERATION!
-Hybrid (200CP) (Discount) -This... oh shit. Yes need to study this phenomenon.
-Companion: Body Parasyte (Free) -Aw, fuck me. This is gonna be weird.
-Companion: Multi-Parastyex4 (-600CP) -Both legs, right arm, and the fourth one on my upper back/neck. All buy 'A Better Mount'.
-Textbooks (Free) -WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS.
-Stalker (-500CP)
-Sleepy (-300CP)
-Beacon (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Free Pick (Tokyo), 17 years old

>creatures that kill and repurpose the corpse
>they constantly seek more biomass
>shift the flesh in order to make bladed weapons meant to dismember and kill
>the best way to kill them is to cut them apart and split them into pieces as well
>mfw

...by the gods, it's finally happened. They turned me into a Necromorph.

I can feel it. The flesh shifting around and I'm not even in control of it happening. All of these... parasites squirming and communing with each other. Talking like I'm not even there, conversing about being a failed attempt. Like I'm the failure because all five of them ganged up on me and they couldn't even succeed. ...I could feel it when flesh twisted and shifted into scythes and blades when I didn't even command it. My limbs weren't my own, even my upper back kept twisting. But they figured it was better than nothing... that all five of them working together would be a boon and be able to take on almost any opponent.

But the problems only began for all of us.
>>
>>50044685
Aura is waifu material, Mare is not
>>
File: Dead_space_ship_sign_032-noscale.jpg (153KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Dead_space_ship_sign_032-noscale.jpg
153KB, 1024x512px
>>50045245
All five of them in my body was creating some kind of signal. A beacon. Almost any parasyte within the country would know where we were, know WHAT we were. There would be no stealth. There would be no bargains. A single human having five of the creatures within them meant a very powerful host, and it would be one multiple parasytes would want for themselves. It would be a fight to the death.

Worse, that many creatures bonded together was taxing. Every night there would be a mandated four hours of sleep. Four hours where we would all be effectively dead to the world. Granted, the Warehouse's Force Wall was something of a boon in that it would offer a safe spot to sleep... but our location was still broadcast. The entryway would often be a risk to leave, as any number of creatures or traps could be in wait for us to leave. It was a four hour period that they would have over us, and it was four hours we would be at the disadvantage.

For better or for worse, we needed each other. ...and we would not make it easy for them.

It's funny, really. How I had gained the tools for the job much earlier. A suit to protect from being cut, a tool to cut others. Combined with everyone working together, Symbiote and Parasyte, creature and host... it would be a reckoning. Yet I cannot help but wonder if I'm truly in control anymore.

I've been seeing that man again. He appears at the corner of my sight, in mirrors. Nobody else is noticing this. He's been whispering. I cannot let him be whole. I can't let these creatures win.
>>
>>50044769
Dipper/Mabel is my OTP.
But only if it's cute
>>
>>50045080
I'm crying right now.
>>
>>50045249
Bitch I will fight you.
>>
File: elf1462686856113.jpg (157KB, 700x856px) Image search: [Google]
elf1462686856113.jpg
157KB, 700x856px
>>50045249
>Aura is waifu material
She is indeed. Boinga, boinga, boooooooing.
>>
>>50045265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3y6yGCM-Wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm7bTvTtXJg

Two videos specifically for you, my friend.

>>50045256
Fight the good fight Red. Don't let the creature inside win.

I̴̸͕͇̝͓ͩͭ̔ť͍̭̏ͪ̎̑ͪ'̶̸̡̭̪͇̺͈͙͚̋ͦ͑ͅs̷̢̩̗̘͗ͫ̎̀ ̶̫͎̩͓̼̫̭̙̣̑͆͂͒ẇ̰͉͈̱̺͟͝ĥ͇̤͚̜̻̮̔͂͝ͅͅa̷̡̡͚̯͎̜̹͓͙͚̔͛̍̑̈̃̒̈́ͣt̩͕̟̱̼̟̙̅͝ ̛̒ͣͯ͋̚͏̶̠̳̯͔̝ͅt̓͛̌̍ͬͭ͏͚̩̙̤͜͝ḩ̥̝͔̦̋ͮ͂e̷̦͇ͬỷ̠̦̜͇͓̩̹̄̅ͅ ̵̰̼̳̦͔̞̮ͭ̒ẇ͎͖͕̖̞̫̖͓ͨ̈́͟ȁ̩̪̉ͬ̊̂̃̎ͩ͌͟͝͠ṉ̱͔̝͔ͪͤͬ́͞t̘̻̻̄͆̂ͣ.̷̞̿ͮ̀̊͋̓ͮ̓͡
>>
File: Best Overlord Girl.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Best Overlord Girl.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>50045281
I never said that Mare a shit anon, just that he isn't waifu material.

>>50045306
I THINK the author confirmed she'll busty once she grows up.
>>
>>50045306
Is that image canon?
>>
>>50045322
>I THINK the author confirmed she'll busty once she grows up.
Aura seems to think she's going to be. Her bullying Shalltear over that fact pushes my buttons in the best way possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 700x700px
>>50045256
Quick lets toss in a Soul Edge in there
>>
>>50045329
No, it's a character from an entirely different anime(In-fact I'm pretty sure she's from a hentai). But it's, roughly, what Aura thinks she'll grow up to look like.
>>
>>50044685
>Toggle
>>
>>50045352
>In-fact I'm pretty sure she's from a hentai
Bitch, the fact that you can't recognize Pirotess and you think she's from a hentai is not justice.

It is not justice at all.
>>
>>50045377
>inter-jump balance
>>
>>50045377
Are you supposed to capitalize greentext?
>>
>>50045397
>RoLW
Bro I've never seen that, it's one of MANY anime on my backlog.
>>
>>50045309
He's taking advantage of the paranoia, the fear. He knows I'm one step away from becoming what I most fear. I don't want to die. I don't want my corpse to keep going around on its own.

>>50045349
Soul Calibur was earlier in the chain and thank fuck for that. I think that would have honestly pushed me over the edge. Granted... the PTSD from Dead Space is coming back full force. There's no point in even hiding. I'm just running around in full RIG gear and with my plasma cutter in hopes of just fucking dismembering them all. Nobody deserves that fate. ...that fate of being completely out of control.
>>
>>50045430
>>RoLW
>Bro I've never seen that, it's one of MANY anime on my backlog.
I... I don't even want to talk to you anymore. I don't even know you.
>>
File: d21.jpg (55KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
d21.jpg
55KB, 600x538px
>>50045430
>he's never seen RoLW
>>
>>50045448
>>50045482
How many episodes does it have anyway? I might be able to binge watch it.
>>
Did anyone hear a pleb say something? I sure didn't.
>>
>>50045399
Just pointing out it is easily dealt with these days. Still stupid by itself.
>>50045416
Dunno.
>>
>>50045495
Depends on the version. The original is 13 episodes, the second one is 27, the parody is a 3 part movie, and the most recent series, also a parody, has thirteen episodes.
>>
>>50045495
The OVA is short, like 13 or so episodes. The TV series is about double that. I'd go with the OVA. The music for both of them is fucking iconic.
>>
>>50045527
Well shit, that's an easy binge watch. I could do that in 1-3 days.

>>50045557
>OVA is the better one, and the short one
2 days max
>>
>>50045569
>OVA is the better one
Eh, sort of. I feel like Deedlit and Shiris both were a lot more awesome in the TV series, where as in the OVA they didn't get much done in battle. Granted, the former was still great in non-combat situations, but still. That being said, the OVA as a whole is better, yes.
>>
>>50045080
I don't have any more tears to shed.
>>
File: CC.jpg (44KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
CC.jpg
44KB, 500x312px
>>50038135

>create serums that target a specific demographic and change the size of a chosen body part.
>>
File: Anime convetions in a nutshell.jpg (48KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Anime convetions in a nutshell.jpg
48KB, 720x960px
What do Jumpers go as for Halloween?

How many times have you gotten lazy and just worn an outfit from a previous jump?
>>
>>50045221
Jump 05: Kara no Kyoukai - You're just throwing me into the fire at this point, aren't you?
Origin: Drop-In - At least nobody will know me, here.
Starting Time: January 1999
Perks:
Origin - 'Evolve.'
Magic Circuits - More like ‘magic useless’! Hahahaha...seriously, Nasuverse magic is either garbage or broken garbage. I'll stick to psychic powers, thank you.
What the hell is even going on? - Symbolism is annoying.
Physical Conditioning - Why not? [900]
Sense Murderer - I smell blood. [700]
Bestial - Reaaaally dropping the ‘human’ bit of me at breakneck speed here, huh? That's gonna make the eventual homecoming awkward. [600]
Precognition - Danger sense...tingling. [400]
Clear the Room - Sorry, that's not going to work anymore. [0]

Gear:
Jack
Shit

I know this place, and the people inside of it. This is not a happy place, nor one worth trying to get myself involved in. Doesn't help Ryougi is quite literally Death and Void incarnate. I'm just going to hone my own abilities and stay out of trouble, here. Yeah, I know, not terribly exciting, but...I don't have anything worth fighting for, here.

I've started adopting weird tics. I snarl when I'm angry, instinctively get my claws out when I think someone is following me, and I think I've developed a supreme craving for rare steaks. And creampuffs, for some reason. I think the perks might be getting to my head.
>>
>>50045896
I spent 5 years of my childhood as a Ninja. I go as a ninja every year in-jump. Just because it amuses me that 5-10-year old me was that dedicated the idea of being a ninja.
>>
so can someone help me with this? I Think I did something OP , but I also know that when I do something OP I'm usually wrong . Basically revolves around this perk

>600cp - S2 Engine/Organ (Discount Pattern Blue)
You have an S2 engine or organ, which in general terms, means you have an infinite energy tap for which to power your mechanical, electrical or organic systems. Note that this is not infinite power most S2 devices have a cap on how much they can exert at any given instant. In practical terms, an S2 engine can supply a rough equivalent to a modern nuclear power plant. Evangelions and Angels gain exceptional AT field capability, allowing them to exert greater feats and reality warping efforts. This option also waives the need for power cables, and Evangelions no longer have a
battery life that drains from basic motion or AT field use.There is an inherent flaw though: An S2 engine/organ is your Core, and if it is damaged extensively,it willexplode.

now I'm assuming n average plant such as Palo Verde since that's the only one that wasn't listed as the largest or the smallest which produces 3,875 MW and the place I found it noted that it was "typical" that's 1.395×10^13 joules assuming it produces that much an hour and was dumping it out into air. that's 3.334 kilotons of TNT .

Now with Energy Projection and high energy reaction i can dump them all into a very tiny laser.
>>
File: totally a human.jpg (269KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
totally a human.jpg
269KB, 791x1024px
>>50045896
I take a horrible monstrous form, and then wear a half-assed human costume over it.
>>
>>50043986
Heavens I think you might have counted wrong. Sleepy gives +200, The personell conflict times 2 is +200 and you are 600 in the red without drawbacks, 200 with em. Multi Parasyte is +200 per extra
>>
>>50045976
Nope, you're totally right. Eva is a high-power setting. This kind of thing is to be expected. Remember, every single enemy Angel is going to have one of those.
>>
>>50045976
Nope, that's correct. For reference, Remiel was able to obliterate mountain ranges with ease and Zeruel blew away every layer of armor the Geofront had between it and the outside with a single attack. True, those are the strongest ones besides ADAM and Lilith, but still. Angels are crazy strong.
>>
>>50046018
>Original Points were spend up to Hybrid, leaving me with 300.
>Took Sleepy and Personality Clash, 200 each, totaling 400. That brings remaining point total to 700.

>First Parasyte is free for host.
>The other 3 Parasytes cost a total of 600.
>This leaves me with 100, which was spent on a low-tier perk.

If you got confused, I don't blame you. I tend to do these out of order. This brings it up about right, doesn't it?
>>
>>50046020
yeah, I didn't want to have to fight angels so I took this.

-100cp - Favorites List (Requires Fanon Country):Thousand Shinji spinoff the open door
>>
>>50046086
...Well, it's your chain. Whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>50046086
You mean the one where Shinji, Rei, Asuka, and Misato become the new Chaos Gods?
>>
>>50045245
Each Parasyte in Multi Parasyte is 200 cp tho. So it's total of 800 for them no?

Also ya took my Parasyte placement layout, Ya Red Devil you
>>
>>50046086
yes,I was Their ambassador to the Romulans.
>>
What are your houserules, /jc/?
Whenever a discounted perk ends in a 50 I like to round down the price. So for example, a 300 cp discounted perk would be 100 cp, not 150.
>>
>>50046146
Sorry >>50046162 was meant for you
>>
>>50046187
obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>50046187
That's more blatant cheating than a houserule.
>>
>>50046187
Just buy 50CP Items.
>>
>>50046212
It's no more cheating than people ignoring diminishing returns.
>>
Since gotou was able to have only a few weak points on his body with parasytes in his head and limbs could I have no weakpoints other than my head with one in each limb and one somwhere on my torso?
>>
File: hugWoysQT0.gif (461KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
hugWoysQT0.gif
461KB, 500x270px
>>50046187
You're trying! I'm so proud of you! It's been so long since we've seen new material I was getting worried. Is school going okay? Did you get the mid-term grades you wanted?

Remember, shitposter-kun, I believe in you and you can do anything you set your mind to.
>>
>>50046231
Those are almost always useless, I don't want to be forced to take a 100 cp drawback just because I'm short 50 cp, it's even worse if the jumpmaker is shitty and only puts in 100 drawbacks that are really annoying and nothing else.
>>
>>50046235
Its cheating by several magnitudes more to get cp from nothing because you can't stand having any left over.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50046255
>>50046235
>>50046212
>>50046231
>>50046265

>TFW banchô-Anon Can tell something is bait but other people are taking it seriously
>>
Hi Jumpchain, I found this weird PDF on a computer I bought off some dude at a yard sale. I searched around using the title and was lead here; does anyone knows what this is all about?
>>
>>50046265
Magnitude doesn't matter, cheating is cheating. So if you're fine with diminishing returns, you have to be fine with what I'm doing.
>>
>>50046287
>implying we're not taking the bait on purpose because we're just that bored
>>
>>50046290
haha knew it, shitposting always gets people to post their jumps. You're welcome, /jc/.
>>
>>50046302
Not true.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>50046290
It's all up n the OP mysterious new namefag

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>>
Update Time!
Added:
Pathogen buy-in perk
Carrier upgrades
Changed origin perks

Also
https://strawpoll.de/gad9fzz
>>
>>50046249
I wasn't sure it was the same guy, but then I saw>>50046302
That's his writing style, he's Improving! I assume he got some free time and managed to work out some new material. I wonder what he's going to show us next.
>>
File: Even Armin is Afraid.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Even Armin is Afraid.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>50046290
AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!
TAKE IT AWAY!
>>
>>50046290
>Yeong_Johnson
skellykek

Good find, stranger. Don't go to sleep.
>>
>>50046323
I want to call you a dumbass but I'v noticed that trend too, probobly because jumpmakers somtimes use their content to derail shitstorms.

Somtimes it even works!
>>
File: yes.jpg (11KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
11KB, 206x212px
>>50046290
IT'S HERE! For Halloween! Yay!

This is gonna be great...

>scroll through, randomly stop at companions
>Actual Cannibal
>who just so happens to be a famous Holywood star or starlet.
I... can we choose anyone? It's not Shia LaBeouf only? Hm... what kind of star to turn into a cannibalistic cultist...
>>
>>50046340
Fix your old stuff before taking more properties. Don't bother with a poll. Just fix the shit you puked out years before first.
>>
>>50046391
>Shia LaBeouf only
you don't need to spoil that, it's not like it isn't the title to the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
>>
>>50046290
>Cultist
Is anyone else feeling really meta and planning on taking this to be a cultist of Jump-Chan? I mean, you read the tree and it's disturbingly appropriate.
>>
>>50046391
It can be any celebrity, yes.
>>
>>50046340
well, the Nerf is a rude surprise But I get it, and you're trying harder ,and that's appreciated!
>>
>>50046424
I think besides Shakugan no Shana and maybe Inukami the rest were already his?
>>
File: 1431830172865.jpg (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431830172865.jpg
199KB, 600x600px
>>50046290
And here I thought it wasn't going to be here for spooktober. Thanks you magnificent fuck.
>>
>>50046340
>Virus origins are only 200cp more then the scientist but get so much more
Come on man. At least make them 500cp or so. They get a whole perk line and a 1000PP and access to the virus section for free, and they get companion discounts. It costs 300cp undiscounted for the other origins to get even 600PP and access, with a bunch of stuff off limits even then.
>>
>>50046451
I know. That's what I told him to do. Fix what he had first, then take more.
>>
>>50046451
Inukami is his, its also one of his jumps that nobody bitches about.
>>
>>50046477
Clarification for anon. It's still one of the worst jumps we have. It just offers one thing people like so they don't complain about it as much in favour of other jumps he's fucke dup.
>>
>>50046477
There are complaints, but bitching is low relatively.
It's certainly strange that you get more cp to be a kitsune when they're super good and you get better with age.
It's not like needing a partner is even a problem since you can have a companion be your partner.
>>
>>50046290
Minor quibble: "Monsterous" should be "monstrous". No E. Otherwise, looks really cool.
>>
>>50046511
Thanks, my word check is banjaxed or something; it mostly tries to autocorrect to improper grammar, but occasionally something like that slips through.
>>
>>50046290
>Those cryptid perks
>We only get three free 100cp perks and one discount on 400cp perk.
Why must you hurt me in this way?
>>
>>50046499
>>50046503
Not inaccurate.
>>
>>50046463
Have you looked at the scientist perks? They're awesome as fuck.
>>
>>50046602
Great. The perks the other origins get are also awesome as fuck, especially Runner's perks. But the virus origins also get even more stuff on top of the basic amount Drop in and Scientist get.
>>
>>50046573
Yeah, there are a lot of good ones, aren't there?
>>
>>50046340
If you nom enough other hives/runners/infected can you get the purchasable stuff in the virus section? Normally I'd assume yes, but the note at the end about developing weapons seems to imply that you can't develop the other abilities on your own.

Also, now that the regeneration ability has been nerfed, it isn't really worth more than half your pp compared to the other options.
>>
>>50046463
You're forgetting that each virus origin also gets several hundred PP worth of freebies, meaning the gap in pricing is actually even bigger.
>>
>>50046290
>end of the world
>Rapture Logs

Literally ASA: The Drawback.
>>
>>50046651
Jesus stop sucking the guy off will you?
>>
>>50046150
Yep. I had 200CP left, I bought 4 multi-parasytes, which cost 800CP and it left me at -600CP, hence the drawbacks.

Also I cannot be faulted for being practical.
>>
>>50046290
It looks great, mang. We do have an SCP jump, though. However, I don't know if specific jumps block off specific options in generic jumps. Seems kind of borderline, if I may say so myself.
>>
>>50046290
Do you gain anything you lost for use in the jump if you escape the theme park?
>>
>>50046463
500 is a little much. Maybe just add a mandatory 200CP drawback for no points?
>>
File: Explosions.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Jump When ?
>>
>>50046707
>SCP =/= Generic Creepypasta
n00b
>>
>>50046736
Like that would stop anyone? Nobody cares about drawbacks anymore, it's just free points for people.
>>
>>50046736
Considering how weak the drawbacks are? I think an increased cost is better given how much they get, especially what >>50046645 reminded me of, that they get a lot of freebies in the virus section as well as the normal freebies the other non virus origins get.
>>
>>50046707
I don't think they do? I mean, I was playing around with a Tron Legacy jump, and the digitalizer from generic virtual is basically the same thing. It'd be pretty stupid if one blocked off another.
>>
File: tits1477314120076.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
tits1477314120076.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>50046741
Bully the titlets. BULLY THEM.
>>
>>50046760
Increasing the cost to 500 would literally stop people from buying their perk tree without taking drawbacks. It's retarded. A mandatory no-point drawback would make sense. Buffing the other origins would make sense. Increasing the origin cost to 500 makes no sense.
>>
>>50046726
Yeah, you can take stuff out and if you lost something that cost CP it'll come back once you escape.
>>
>>50046754
Look at all that projecting.
>>
>>50046741
When you make it,
H
E
N

Y
O
U

M
A
K
E

I
T
>>
>>50046791
Are you just ignoring that they get over 600PP in freebies in addition to 1000 to spend as they like? This isn't a normal origin that only has the perk tree anon, stop trying to justify it as if it is.
>>
>>50046463
200 cp is fine, the "freebies" are just customizing what sort of virus strain you have and the other perk lines are well-balanced against it
>>
>>50046794
I meant mainly the fractional power and warehouse access.
>>
>>50046477
Nobody bitches about it because nobody gives a rat's ass about the setting. You want me to bitch about that jump? Kitsune is supposed to be Stronger than Inukami, but the descriptions for all their powers, complete with sample feats, are identical.

Here are the backgrounds with their costs, perks, and items:
>Drop In (Free)- 1 free, 1 200 discount, 2 free items, 1 300 discount item
>Detective (50cp)- 1 200cp perk free, 2 100s, and 1 200 discount, 1 250cp item free, 1 100 and 1 300 discount items
>Tamer (200cp)- 1 free, 1 600cp discount, 1 300cp companion free, 1 700 companion
>Inukami (+300cp)- 2 300cp perks free

Not a single one has a full set of perks or items.

I know nothing about this setting, but this is blatantly incomplete, does not qualify even as a wip, and should not be on the drive.
>>
>>50046812
No one had a problem with it until you started sperging out right now, I think you've just seen that Reborn is easly influenced by yelling at him and are using this to fuck up his jump.
>>
>>50046812
I'm not doing that? At all? I'm pointing out that increasing the origin's price is a fucking awful way to balance it. I'm fine with the idea that it's too powerful and needs to be balanced. But balancing it in a way that is fucking stupid won't help.

Please stop this.
>>
>>50046707
I think there might be another super secret organization in the creepypasta stories? Maybe the Foundation isn't THAT Foundation?
>>
>>50044672
And that's why you get perks to befriend the big bad.

You party with him instead of getting killed.
>>
Lord Saltdouche is here. Oh joy.
>>
>>50046290
Also, I should mention that some of the Cryptid perks synergize/interact with each other. I had a set of notes about which ones did that, but I can't seem to find them right now; I'll release some sort of supplement/addition later on to show all the interactions once I recreate it, but I'm going to be super busy for the next few weeks so that might take a while.

I also just realized that I should have called myself Yeong_Justin, goddamn it.

>>50046825
Yeah, you get your power and Warehouse back once you escape.

>>50046867
It's actually meant to be an expy of the SCP Foundation, but if people want to decide that it's the legit foundation that's fine too.
>>
>>50046885
If you ban me, more will rise to take my place.
>>
>>50046912
Oh, and before I forget: would people like a regular black on white version of this Jump as well?
>>
>>50046912
so can I for example take perception distortion and pocket realm to have a non-Non-Euclidean space? or fate worse than death to create A private hell?
>>50046947
yes I would certainly like that.
>>
>>50046947
I want a rainbow version with blackjack and nudie pics.
>>
>>50046912
Oh okay.

For the sake of jump parity ill assume it's a different foundation then
>>
File: 1469154207964.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1469154207964.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>>50046290
>Cultist San
[kek intensifies]
>>
>>50046997
>Perception Distortion+Pocket Realm
No.

>Fate Worse Than Death+Pocket Realm
That was one of the ones that I thought of, but I was unsure on how to make it clear that it wasn't a way to get unlimited pods/companions or whatever. Basically, my thought was that they'd be trapped in there and you would basically have free reign to beat the hell out of them for all eternity or whatever. But because dimensional travelers might be able to enter your pocket realm, and beings with enough power/you can free others from their fates, I wasn't sure about that combo because it would be an easy exploit to just trap them in there and let them out when you got to the next Jump, but I also like it because trapping people in other dimensions is such a classic creepypasta thing to do. So, for now I'm going to give a tentative yes, with the stipulation that it's purely for fun and can't be used to ferry people between worlds; if they're in there and they aren't a native of the Jump you're in, they're stuck in there and basically powerless until you're done Jumping.
>>
File: len.jpg (36KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
len.jpg
36KB, 640x426px
>>50046290
Hadn't appreciated how much I want a smiledog until now.
>>
>>50047143
Could Fate Worse Than Death let us do this?
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2718
>>
>>50038922
>>50044255

Update: Hero BBS and Disgaea have some great ones

"Damn Harem Jumpers!" (i think) is fantastic and is actually replacing Sunrider's Harem Made Easy for me

"Fan Favorite" is pretty good since you're beautiful and have a fanbase as well as apparently (at least jokingly) "Silent Protagonist" allowing you to stare meaningfully at someone and have that person throw themselves at you
>>
>>50047143
>>first spoiler
well darn,I've been looking to get more of those.

>>the second spoiler
maybe just add that if you do that they can't leave ever?
>>
>>50046290
It's literally everything I had hoped it would be and more. Are you sure this isn't Christmas?
>>
File: png.png (70KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
png.png
70KB, 350x197px
>>50046290
>Non-Euclidean Mind
This will be sufficient.
>>
File: Light.gif (71KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Light.gif
71KB, 320x180px
>>50046290
Everything I need for kek'ing in one jump. Today is a good day.
>>
>>50046290
Oh my god. Uh... is there any chance you could reconsider that drawback limit? I mean, partly because I want to buy everything, but partly because it would also be thematic? I think?

Please?
>>
>>50046290
>Cult
That's a really nice companion you got there. We can even play favorites... I love it!
>>
>>50047212
Yes.

>>50047219
Something like that could work; it'll probably get in one way or another.

>>50047220
It might be the nightmare before Christmas.

>>50047302
I think the drawback limit is fine; however, if certain options are over or under priced I may change those around based on feedback. Alternatively, since you mentioned thematic...

>Spooky Scary: Everything is exactly 66.6% spookier and scarier. EXACTLY AND EVERYTHING. (+66 CP)
>>
>>50047302
The drawback limit is fine, but the Cryptid Origin could use one or two more discounts, considering they only get 450 CP worth of discounts/freebies and the others get 1100.

It's not like it's even particularly unbalancing, considering all the other origins get some top-tier conceptual effects, while Cryptids get one or two nifty magic tricks.
>>
>>50047384
Don't listen to the guy below you. I'm pretty sure it's Timmy's night off.
>>
>>50047384
Don't listen to the two guys below you. I'm pretty sure they have the gay.
>>
>>50047384
Don't listen to the three guys below you. I'm pretty sure they're all Antired samefagging.
>>
>>50047384
Don't listen to the four guys below you. I'm pretty sure they're all in the same orgy. Don't ask me how I know that.
>>
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
>>
>>50047384
Don't listen to the sixth guy below you. I'm pretty sure he hates fun.
>>
>>50047388
I thought about making the Cryptid Perks that cost 400 CP cost 300 CP instead, but went with the higher price to be cautious.

>>50047430
>>50047444
>>50047461
>>50047480
I think you're all that faggot YJ_Anon.
>>
File: 1468632537006.png (20KB, 1230x803px) Image search: [Google]
1468632537006.png
20KB, 1230x803px
Why do you do it, jumpers?
>>
>>50047499
I like fun
>>
>>50047506
Do you like trains?
>>
>>50047517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw
>>
>>50047499
Because I want to be the man I always wanted to be, rather than the man I'm terrified I'll become
>>
>>50047489
Eh. It's just it costs more for a Cryptid to be able to inflict harm on entities much weaker than themselves than it does for journalists to cause pain to anything, cultists to make anything a pocket realm, or drop-ins be immune to supernatural mental effects.

I dunno, most of the Cryptid perks are pretty flashy, but they don't seem to offer the same bang for your buck as what other origins can buy at the same price. Except for maybe pocket dimension. Even the 300 CP perks are more potent than most of the 400 CP Cryptid's.
>>
>>50047489
>Cultist San
>Literal opposite of cultist chan

YJ ANOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>50047489
>I think you're all that faggot YJ_Anon.
I think you're projecting.
>>
>>50047517
>No Thomas the Tank Engine jump
>>
>>50047589
>Even the 300 CP perks are more potent than most of the 400 CP Cryptid's.

I disagree, but am curious as to why you think that; I consider the Cryptid Perks to be way better in comparison to the 300 CP perks for the other backgrounds, when comparing their similar price points.
>>
>>50047589
While I think that the higher tier Cryptid perks are less "efficient" (though not necessarily weaker), what bothers me is that there's no background-perk interaction with the 200 CP tier stuff other than being able to buy them at all.

Also the bit saying one 400 CP perk is discounted reads odd to me due to that "specifically".
>>
File: Artwork from the LN.jpg (407KB, 1105x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Artwork from the LN.jpg
407KB, 1105x1600px
So, which NPCs did you Companion in Overlord?
Which ones did you waifu?
I guess non-NPCs like the farm-girl who leads the goblin army count.
>>
>>50046290
What folder would this even go in for the drive? I mean, it's not just black text on a white page but technically speaking it doesn't have any images either.
>>
>>50047729
The "specifically" is just meant to say that your companions don't get a discount on a 400 CP perk. As for the 200 CP perks and the Cryptid perks in general, the whole point of the Cryptid background is that they're the only ones who can buy the Cryptid perks. But since a few people now are saying that Cryptids don't get enough, maybe I could have a free 200 CP perk for Cryptids as well?
>>
>>50047756
I thought you could only create your own NPC in that jump?
>>
>>50047821
You can pod or blue feather any of the Canon NPCs anon.
>>
>>50047814
Perhaps have a discount on X 200 cp perks instead of a free one?
>>
>>50047811
It should probably just go in unimaged, but it should probably get its own folder since I'm going to upload another version with black text and a white background, as well as perk interactions/combinations for the Cryptid perks eventually.

>>50047847
That could work; should I do three discounts on 200 CP perks? Since two discounts would be the same as one freebie.
>>
>>50047710
Well it depends on the perk, I guess. The following are, in my opinion, the most "powerful" 300 CP perks. Or at least the ones that would be hardest to replicate, through mundane means or otherwise.

>The Call Was Coming From Inside The House!-
>The Truth
>Those Faithful Few

I feel that a lot of the Cryptid perks are inconsistently priced, and rely more on "cool factor" than actual usefulness or value.

>Compression
>Fate Worse Than Death
>Malediction
>Sanity Damage
>Stranger
>>
>>50047756
I houserule that the Nazarick scenario lets me take any one individual with me after the jump instead of just Ainz. I take Aura.
>>
>>50047874
or you could make one free and have all the rest be discounted with A stipend of 200ince there are so many of them, and it's not like people aren't going to stock up on them
>>
File: Dark Elf Twins.jpg (54KB, 470x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Elf Twins.jpg
54KB, 470x480px
>>50047900
>Spoiler
Good Taste
>>
>>50047814
Oh, gotcha.

I think just discounts would be better, since you already get some handouts.
>>
>>50047874
>should I do three discounts on 200 CP perks?
That sounds lovely.
>>
>>50047908
>>50047932
The problem with making Cryptid perks discounted is that, since only Cryptids can buy them, it would just make more sense to reduce them in price, which wouldn't really work since than there would be a large difference between the first set of 100 CP perks and the discounted 200 CP perks.
>>
>>50047994
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean making all of them discounted.

I thought I had quoted your other post in my second line, >>50047874, but apparently that's not the case.
>>
>>50048023
It's okay. I think between you, me, and >>50047949 I'll go with that plan.
>>
>>50047994
I think it's fine as-is, but maybe you could offer a small stipend instead of discounts?
>>
Would Softcap from Elona work on passive durability? If not, does anyone know of a way to get passive durability that can be trained higher?
>>
>>50048095
Probably, defense and HP are stats

What Doesn't Kill Me from Generic Virtual World
>>
>>50048095
Disgaea, Armor Class.
>>
>>50048095
>Would Softcap from Elona work on passive durability?
>Softcap - More practice means more results...The only limit on your growth is how much time you can spend training. It should be noted that at the higher levels of power, it takes significantly more training to see even the slightest of results.
>spend training
>more training
>training
>training
>passive
How does one train passively? Sure, you might find a perk that lets you do that but absent that how does one train passively? The perk states you need to train, it doesn't just say that you get better because.
>>
>>50048185
Wallow into nukes and stab myself?
>>
>>50048095
>Would Softcap from Elona work on passive durability?
No. Don't be lazy.

>If not, does anyone know of a way to get passive durability that can be trained higher?
Legacy of Use, Smite.
>>
>>50048185
Anon he's not saying to train passively but to train to improve passive durability. As in he wants to improve his general toughness.
>>
>>50048198
>Wallow into nukes and stab myself?
Wallowing is passive but is not training. Stabbing is active, and might count as training, but is not passive.
>>
>>50048095
Durability as a stat (VIT) grows naturally in Elona. By getting hit, you naturally become more durable. It's a legitimate training method to hurt yourself and heal yourself, though admittedly it isn't an optimal method. If you're talking about durability as elemental resistances and whatnot, those come from eating in Elona.
>>
>>50048217
It's not training passively, but training actively to increase a passive stat.

Training in real life can increase Con, Str, and Dex, so there should be ways to do it in the multiverse.
>>
>>50048095
Being stronger makes you tougher, though not to the same extent. Just work for those massive gains.
>>
>>50048217
You're just being pedantic. I meant set off a shit-ton of explosions and constantly run right the fuck into them. If need be, push them onto myself.
>>
>>50046290
>Rake isn't a possessed garden rake
My only complaint. The companions are amazing.
>>
>>50048226
Fuck off, don't encourage laziness.
>>
>>50048424
Have you actually played Elona and know how the world mechanics in there work?
>>
File: 1431480958555.gif (305KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1431480958555.gif
305KB, 450x450px
>>50045245
>>50045256
(Transformers) #121
-Background: Scientist (Free) -Learn the ways of Cybertronian technology. Advance it. Make some truly bullshit stuff.
-Chassis: Medium (Jet Mode) (Free) -My alt-form will be a Sukhoi PAK FA T-50 fighter jet. Fly through the sky, all swoosh!
-Robots in Disguise! (Free) -Pretty staple for this setting. Plus let's face it, jet mode will make it good to get around.
-Specialty (Mechanics, Engineering, Medical) (900CP) (Discount) -I want to know Cybertronian tech inside and out.
-Overclock (800CP) (Discount) -Smarts! Intellect! Brainpower! This is good.
-Aim Assist (600CP) -Move on the fly and shoot with precision! Oh I am going to need this.
-Master Builder (400CP) (Discount) -Science, science, and more science! Abuuuuuse this. Seriously. Abuse.
-Upgrade (Reformatted) (-100CP) -I have been altered. My abilities are great. My mind, even more so.
-Energon Melee Weapon (Free) -Nothing wrong with a beam saber to help me slice and dice. A good back-up.
-Energon Battle Pistol (Free) -A free pistol is a free pistol. I shall take it.
-Neutron Assault Rifle (Free) -They want to give it to me, I'll be happy to take it.
-Traitor (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Free Choice (Bayformers)

>the parasytes have always been flesh
>the symbiote has been flesh
>but now everything is machine
>everything is cold
>this is completely new WHAT IS GOING ON WHY DO WE FEEL COLD WHY ARE WE COLD WE NEED TO BE WARM HELP US BE WARM
>pic related

Do you know what it's like to go ten years with voices screaming in your mind? Six, to be precise. Six voices that continually, constantly scream in fright and panic, realizing they are not the malleable flesh they once were but now twisting, shapeshifting metal that can be taken apart and modified. Machine that can be treated like any other machine. Machine that suddenly transforms into another machine. The experience is new, it's alien, even to them.

The Decepticons probably gave me a very wide berth.
>>
Dune question:

The shields in Dune go all explodey when hit with energy weapons, I gather. Is that the case?

If that is the case then why in the '84 movie, inb4 reeee movie, do the Sardaukar use weapons that look like they're firing lazers or blasters or something?
>>
I recall myrmidont saying that he planned to change the multi Parasyte pricing so buying Parasytes through it is actually cheaper if you buy in bulk, what happened to that?

Also, if we have hybrid, does our Parasyte gain our own traits or biological stuff... Or do they only get it if they get the Body Snatcher?
>>
>>50048463
Why must you insist on the most grimdark interpretation of every single event that happens in your chain? You know parasytes literally have no emotions? This is mentioned explicitly, multiple times, in the jump itself. They're biological computers that mentally resemble insects. They don't scream or panic over anything. They're chill when they die.
Thread posts: 473
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.