[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mortarion: Is he the worst?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: WorstTraitor.jpg (14KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
WorstTraitor.jpg
14KB, 183x275px
Try and find a good thing about him.
Pro tip: You can't
In all seriousness, there's little interesting bout him or his legion. His origin is rather bland, his legion's gimmicks- endurance and biochem weapons- are boring and aren't used well while his reason for corruption is just Nurgle hitting the 'I win' button by trapping him in the Warp.
Also, this highlights another issue, what with how EVERYTHING Nurgle is disease, instead of, say, despair, or a different aspect of the god.
At any rate, I think that while Morarion has a cool Grim Reaper sthick going, he really needs either massive retcons or maybe examples of him just being interesting before anything else.
>>
>>50042894
He out of everyone else was the one who saw the Emperor as he truly was. A tyrannical, hypocritical despot that should be viewed through a window of suspicion.

As for his legion falling yep thats a cop out and I dont know how theyll fix it. In the end its just cause nurgle didnt have a Primarch yet so yeah..
>>
if you think about it, nurgle keeps feeding on his despair all the time, thats why he lost to draigo, and thats why he never leaves the plauge planet.
he wants to fight but nurgle wint let him to further make him feel like a failure
>>
>>50042894
>>50042894
Nurgle actually is the god of despair, they just dumbed it down for the kiddies
His bread and butter is people who surrender all hope in the face of adversity (mostly incurable diseases cause it's an easy way to crush people with fatality) which makes him the natural enemy of Tzeentch
I guess you could push concepts like suicide and dictatorships going heavy on the brainwash and the misery as part of his agenda
Mortarion's fall is a bit 'easy' but it fits Nurgle to a T : he just gave up.
Not my favorite primarch or god but there is still some stuff to say about them
>>
>>50042894
One thing that I like about Mortarian is that his reasons for betraying the emperor were more secular and based off of moral principle like the Emperor being a colossal hypocrite. Also he was good friends with Horus and I think the two actually cared for each other somewhat like Ferrus and Fulgrim pre-Heresy. But yeah he is one of the more bland Primarchs.
>>
Is there any book in the HH where we see Mortarion??
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.