[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emperor's Text to Speech: Halloween Special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: capture image765.png (531KB, 1282x668px) Image search: [Google]
capture image765.png
531KB, 1282x668px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_1k-lOto8
>>
>>50033995
Oh boy, lets get some Swedish cursing in this here thread
>>
I think that Ordo Xenos Inquisitor became a living saint of the God emperor or something. That shit was unnatural.
>>
>>50034258
Alaika salum.
>>
File: 1477242341498.png (86KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477242341498.png
86KB, 300x300px
>>50033995
I hope this is funny. I could use a laugh after that disastrous game and the Cowboys render /sp/ unusable.
>>
>>50033995
>10:00
Quite the Tyranid wank.
>>
I'll admit, the first thing I thought of while watching this is the recent news from South Korea
>>
>>50035218
How exactly?
>>
File: IMG_1375.jpg (150KB, 1279x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1375.jpg
150KB, 1279x634px
>>50035293
>>
File: 1463862500951.gif (580KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1463862500951.gif
580KB, 267x199px
>>50035338
So I'm away from any electronic devices for 24hrs and /this/ goes down?

Sweet jesus.
>>
File: You can't outdance the messiah.gif (405KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
You can't outdance the messiah.gif
405KB, 160x120px
>>50035338
>Real life is an anime
And suddenly, like a great dirty rag has been lifted from my mind, everything makes sense.

We need to make a setting based on modern suspected conspiracy theories right now. Let's base it on reality, like this is our earth. Because who knows, it could very well fucking be.
>The dawn of civilization in mesopotamia and other river valleys was brought about by immoral sociopathic psychics mind-controlling people to do work like slaves
>This created an unintended blowback of psychic resistance developing in humans
>The psychic overlords had to develop more and more sophisticated ways to make everyone think they were in control of their own actions and worked way more hours every day than they'd need to by hunting of their own free will (most prominently and obviously seen in china, with "Divine mandate" being nigh-universally accepted)
>Good-aligned psychic nomads/shamans were wary of this threat and tried to fight and pillage enough resources from the psychic overlords to bring down the monstrous regimes of slowly-degrading human livestock they created, fearing the end of free will and humanity as we know it
That's all I got, historyfags very welcome.
>>
>>50035338
Holy fucking shit.
>http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767405.html
>Behind-the-scenes power broker Choi Sun-sil received and reviewed 30 cm-thick “Presidential report packets” from the Blue House on a nearly daily basis until as recently as this spring, a witness recently claimed. Choi is also reported to have used the materials to hold behind-the-scenes meetings to discuss all aspects of governance. “The packets were usually all the things the Blue House Senior Secretaries had reported to the President. They were brought to the office nearly every evening by Jeong Ho-seong, director of the Blue House Office of the Private Secretary to the President,”
>“We would listen to her and draft project plans, and they would be passed back to us later as Blue House documents without so much as a comma changed,”. Regarding the topics discussed at the meetings, Lee said, “About 10% were related to the Mir and K-Sports Foundations, while the other 90% mostly had to do with government policies like the shutdown of the Kaesong Industrial Complex, which Choi Sun-sil referred to as ’issues of interest to President Park Geun-hye.‘” “Appointment issues were also discussed at the meetings, and decisions were made on who to make or not make a Cabinet minister,” he added. “It’s a real break with common perceptions to say this, but it’s actually a system where Choi tells the President to do things this way or that way. There aren’t any issues where the President can decide on her own,” Lee said. “It’s basically only possible once Choi has been asked about and approves everything."

This fucking year man. It's like we suddenly got transported into Unknown Armies. Did someone fill the Clergy without anyone noticing?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.