[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make a tabletop from this, /tg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cat.png (282KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
282KB, 540x304px
How do I make a tabletop from this, /tg/?
>>
Print on plastic, glue to top of table.
>>
You're all cute furries trying to free your magic school from a ghost invasion.

you start with 2d6 HP

cats get agility
cows get strenght
dogs get awareness
goats get stubborness

for other animals, choose the trait that fits best.

You start with one spell at random, plus a free one (0-summon dim light)

1-elemental summoning (choose an element, it can be anything)
2-exorcism (fucks ghosts)
3-revivify others (might work with things)
4-ward (protect a place or a person from a danger; if you suffer harm, sacrifice the ward instead )
5-minor illusion (can give near invisibility)
6-minor blessing (enhance temporarily a thing, say how, or give aid to an action)

you roll 1d6 for an action. On a 5-6 you succeed, on a 4 there is a cost or downside for success (you're attacked, you have to spend scrolls/reagents, etc). On a 1,2 or 3, something happens, probably bad for you.

roll +1d6 and take the best result if you have a trait that fits the situation.

roll +1d6 and take the best result whenever you have time and resources to prepare a spell. This might let you attempt spells you dont know, even ones not listed here (like using tarot cards for divination, or summoning cthulhu).

You go around the school looking for books and reagents to cast more magic; and fucking ghosts.

To attack, your dice results are summed, and compared to the ghost attack (1d6 usually). The difference is dealt in HP to the lowest roller. Ghosts have 1hp, or more depending on their level.
>>
>>50031744
>roll +1d6 and take the best result whenever you have time and resources to prepare a spell.

edit: also applies for actions that aren't spells
>>
File: 10.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>50030939
best game I've played in ages
GOTY right here
>>
Don't you let this thread die, I'm working on something.
>>
I'm not sure, but for me it'd involve a d6 dice pool system where you have lines (2/3), squares (4/6), and crosses (1/5) and you have to get certain combinations to cast spells.
>>
What's this game?
>>
>>50033631
Google's Halloween title thing.

Draw lines to defeat spooky ghosts.
>>
Bump for cute wizards.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.