[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Lemon is Bestgirl Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 141

File: 1477824937819.jpg (755KB, 1600x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1477824937819.jpg
755KB, 1600x1417px
PREVIOUS BREAD: >>50002239

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: hiver assassin.png (3MB, 1522x1305px) Image search: [Google]
hiver assassin.png
3MB, 1522x1305px
Hi, I'd like to request a drawing of my Hiveworlder Assassin for a game of Dark Heresy.

I'd like her to have the pose in 1, wearing a black bodyglove like the Vindicare in 2 underneath an open black leather long-coat like 3 (although honestly the most important part of the reference coat are the belts across the chest), with a segmented-looking collar like in 4. She also has armor on her arms and legs like the Kasrkin carapace in 5.

She has a lanky build (1.7m, 55kg) pale skin, steel-blue eyes and hair that changes colors (the DM ruled that, in order to make the Outrageous Hair quirk work alongside the Unremarkable trait, her hair could change colors) but but that is usually black with some manner of fluorescent streaks (mostly blues, reds, purples or some combination thereof). Her hairstyle is short and ragged, like the one in 6.

Her weapons are an autopistol (basically a machine pistol) that looks similar to 7, and a highly-modified (and probably illegal in some sectors of Imperial space) long-las like the one in 8, except with a much longer barrel.

As she was a ganger before getting picked up by the Inquisition, all of her equipment should have signs of wear and tear - weathering on the armor and weapons, a dirt-stain on the bottom hem of her coat, etc. - and have gang markings scrawled over them from her old gang, the 51st Low-Street Rats: their symbol is a rat's head (9) breathing fire.
>>
File: Emperor of Vikingkind.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor of Vikingkind.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
Requesting Big E as he is worshipped on a viking themed world.

He looks more like in his youth as Conan, but with a magnificent beard and a fabulous winged helmet. The eagle motives are replaced by ravens and his flaming sword is even bigger. May or may not be one eyed / equipped with a cybernatic eye.

Have fun
>>
File: teifling.jpg (291KB, 1268x1029px) Image search: [Google]
teifling.jpg
291KB, 1268x1029px
Requesting a male Tiefling

He has horns, armor, and dual wields khopeshes that all look like the reference pictures. Preferably in an "at ease" standing pose.
>>
File: devito.png (372KB, 836x784px) Image search: [Google]
devito.png
372KB, 836x784px
Anchoring this premium Danny Devito gnome for the Anon working on it.
>>
File: Warlock Girl.png (2MB, 629x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Warlock Girl.png
2MB, 629x1177px
Once again migrating my request of my human warlock girl for a play-by-post game of 5e.

She was originally based off of the character in (A), with quite a few changes. First off, she has leather gauntlets and thigh-high boots, like the ones in (B) and (C) respectively (without the furs lining on the boots, please). Second, she has pauldrons made of leather, similar to (D). Hanging from the pauldron on her left, she should have a round steel circle painted with the coat of arms in (E).

She should have a strong jawline and cheekbones, like the head in (F), with a hairstyle similar to Mercy's (G) except with a tuft of hair (H) instead of the ponytail. She also has a scar on her right cheekbone, in the shape of a rough 'X' with one long crooked line and a much shorter, crescent-shaped line across it. Her skin is fair, her hair black and her eyes dark, rich brown. Her clothes stick to a mostly no-nonsense palette: black leather with brassy steel trim, and white cloth.

Finally, as she is a Pact of the Tome Warlock, she has an Eldritch Tome (J) hanging from her belt. She has also used it to summon a hawk Familiar (I) that could be either perched on one of her pauldrons or else on one of her gauntlets.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: 1477700446043.png (127KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1477700446043.png
127KB, 500x650px
Requesting my character as a human.

She's an Egyptian-themed sorceress in an urban fantasy/horror game.
>>
File: reference.png (1MB, 989x961px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
1MB, 989x961px
Hello
I would like to request my character. She is about the age and has the general body type of the picture on the bottom left, she has scarring across the right side of her body similar to that on the top left. her face, but mostly hair, looks similar to the image on the top right.

if she could be in some sort of dynamic action pose, clenching her fists with some black particles coming off of them that would be amazing!
>>
Requesting my female sniper mary sue.

She is very much like Paul / Alia from Dune, she comes from a family of "chosen ones" except her pregnancy was weird and as a result the normally-subtle powers of her family are augmented. Thus she has insane intuition. Whereas the other characters simply had a rare "lucky dodge" kind of ability to explain their plot armor, she has multiple visions of the future which she augments by injecting stim drugs usually used by soldiers. In battle she is nearly unstoppable due to having 'wallhax" from her intuition; from time to time she would guess where enemies were and shoot them through the wall. I gave her a sniper rifle and two tec9-ish pistols as weapons, which she decorated while trapped in a cruiser wreckage in the forest with her grieving brother. She would go out into the woods and kill the soldiers hunting the wreck. I gave her a lot of counterstrike-homage elements which is kind of stupid but it feels oddly right for such a cheesy story anyway.

I'd love anything of her shooting her rifle, hiding in the forest, or doing a "jump-shot" off of a small cliff with her legs kinda pulled up a bit, in a sort of disjointed "P" shape.

Appreciate anyone who tries this.
>>
File: Grimoire Verde Request.png (1MB, 1254x568px) Image search: [Google]
Grimoire Verde Request.png
1MB, 1254x568px
Requesting a green book similar to Grimoire Weiss, Grimoire Noir, and Grimoire Rubrum.
>>
File: the wolf.jpg (952KB, 1870x2314px) Image search: [Google]
the wolf.jpg
952KB, 1870x2314px
Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 561x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 561x950px
Requesting a town guard, general look is pretty similar to the pic, but wears one of those floppy medieval beret hats instead of a helmet and uses a halberd. Thanks.
>>
File: Sassara.jpg (74KB, 564x739px) Image search: [Google]
Sassara.jpg
74KB, 564x739px
Some good brother could help me?
I just want to change your hair color this character.
I need it with white hair.
Heartfelt thanks!
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1836x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1836x1394px
Requesting a male version of the mechanical girl pictured, wearing fancy clothes, reading a large, important looking book
>>
File: cade references.jpg (685KB, 1615x717px) Image search: [Google]
cade references.jpg
685KB, 1615x717px
Requesting
Basically hes a big buff manly dude in the pose of the left picture but preferably from the back at a like 10-20 degrees off side on(like the widow pose) with the face being parallel to the background.
The face is a bit softer with slightly longer hair that left picture but with awell maintained beard like hugh jackmans which are both a light brown.
carrying a sword about as big as the reference picture but design largely up to artist is the same position resting on the left shoulder.
General buff physique along the lines of jonathan joestar on the right but with more reasonably sized thighs.
only wearing the blue gold booty shorts in this gif:
http://i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
but with cade written in the gold sequins.
Also wearing pair of wrestling boots in ref image but they would be the gold and blue of shorts with the white being replaced by blue and the blue by gold.
He would be flexing to show off his muscles while he poses.
He also has a bleached white demon skull with curled horns attached to his waist.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: file.png (578KB, 665x756px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
578KB, 665x756px
Anchoring the female Heretek for the artist.
>>
nice im a girl
>>
>>50031038
-ish?
>>
File: Reference.png (8MB, 3788x2072px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
8MB, 3788x2072px
Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.
>>
>>50029901
ok who the fuck is lemon?
>>
>>50031274
The drawfag who did the OP picture.
>>
File: half elf rogue ref.png (229KB, 837x540px) Image search: [Google]
half elf rogue ref.png
229KB, 837x540px
Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!
>>
File: AR00903_Black_Knight.jpg (25KB, 450x666px) Image search: [Google]
AR00903_Black_Knight.jpg
25KB, 450x666px
Requesting an armor that combines the look of medieval knights with a roman officer, as if the Roman Empire had survived into late medieval times. Think something like the pic given, but with a sideways red plume, red cape, and maybe an aquila on the chest or something. You're free to add whatever you think will help with the theme.
>>
File: legionref.png (4MB, 1244x2052px) Image search: [Google]
legionref.png
4MB, 1244x2052px
Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx and other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.)
>>
>>50031323
not or but im pretty sure if its roman it requires pecs and a six pack on the chest piece.
>>
File: 1477686639440.jpg (678KB, 1728x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1477686639440.jpg
678KB, 1728x1740px
Anchoring request for drawfriend, will reply with curremt WIP
>>
File: Under the Glacier.jpg (2MB, 3544x2140px) Image search: [Google]
Under the Glacier.jpg
2MB, 3544x2140px
Requesting an underground nerubian ziggurat/temple somehow located directly under a glacier. The bluish lighting is important.
Countless stairs leading to it would be cool too.

Someone said he would do it, but I haven't seem him since. Well people have stuff to do I guess, unless I somehow missed it?
>>
File: refholst.png (689KB, 850x649px) Image search: [Google]
refholst.png
689KB, 850x649px
Asking for a Star Wars character. She's an Arkanian offshoot, like pictured on the left, and dresses up her basic flightsuit with jackets and outergarments similar to what's next to it in the reference pic. Her hair is kind of like the lower left, shorter and pulled back with as much thought to style as you can have when dealing with helmets and engine grease. If you want to draw her with her pistol, she's just as likely to be posing with it as she is shooting it. Overall she's a happy, confident character. Thanks for looking!
>>
File: notromans.jpg (537KB, 1598x870px) Image search: [Google]
notromans.jpg
537KB, 1598x870px
>>50031323
actually did something like this years ago. used a lion instead of an eagle tho.
>>
File: Sarvus_Trask.jpg (161KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
Sarvus_Trask.jpg
161KB, 635x901px
Rerequesting for the glory of chaos.

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer.
>>
>>50031841
Just out of curiously, you do commissions?
>>
>>50031889
http://l3monjuic3.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Info-624170790

send me a note on dA if youre interested
>>
File: Carmin.png (5MB, 2675x2869px) Image search: [Google]
Carmin.png
5MB, 2675x2869px
I'd like to request a character of mine, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She’s above average height, at 5’11”, and has a slender albeit fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look a lot bulkier than she is, from a distance.
Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her over-knee leather boots, on the other hand, are a much more sedate reddish-brown, with yet more black laces keeping them closed. Her shirt, finally, is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch in the shape of a broken six-pointed star and crescent moon.
On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate gothic armor (references on the left). Segmented poleyns and cuisses cover her pants and schynbalds cover her boots, held there by black laces such that they’re more part of the garments than they are added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.
>>
>>50031899
Hm.
Won't be anytime soon.
In the far future, perhaps.
>>
File: reference.jpg (1MB, 1450x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
1MB, 1450x2000px
Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.
>>
File: Child of the sea.png (299KB, 1485x2083px) Image search: [Google]
Child of the sea.png
299KB, 1485x2083px
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
>>50032116
A man screaming in silence as his head explodes into moths.
>>
File: refdrawfagmer.png (4MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
refdrawfagmer.png
4MB, 2500x2500px
Requesting for my Fallout-ish character..

Face, hair style/color and bodytype same than reference 1 (with shorter hair ; ideal size would be barely reaching between shoulder blades, either loose or tied up in a tail), clothing similar to reference 2 with a desert camo pattern.

The items carried are a backpack (see reference 2), a katana and either a handgun (reference 3) or an assaut rifle (reference 4). Both choices suit me fine.

Anime, cartoon or realistic size do not matter to me. The pose would be a classsic "angry guy with a gun" seen on lots of video game box art, but with a rather stoic or "cold fury" look on her face

Thanks in advance, brave drawfags !
>>
>>50032116
Your closest bathroom
>>
>>50032116
snow gnomes
>>
>>50032130
>>50032160
>>50032161
I will try.
>>
>>50032116
The death of Benjamin Button.
>>
File: Cadunaer Reference.jpg (147KB, 889x708px) Image search: [Google]
Cadunaer Reference.jpg
147KB, 889x708px
>>50029901
Requesting an image of my Wild Mage, a male drow named Cadunaer.

Pictured are the references for his face and hair, the sort of outfit he wears regularly, and an image of what his spellbook would look similar to.

I'd like that, instead of a screaming human face, there be the image of a screaming demon on his book instead, if possible.

As far as pose goes, I'd like him either holding his book open in one hand as he casts a lightning spell, or more hilariously, striking the face on his book with an empty tankard to try to silence it.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to try this.
>>
File: 1477685719687.jpg (342KB, 698x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477685719687.jpg
342KB, 698x1000px
Requesting a female air genasi who uses paint-based magic.Reference picture says it all, hopefully.

An artist began work on this some time ago, not sure if they're still intending to continue with it, though I do hope so.
>>
>>50032180
Godspeed Mr.Unsettle
>>
>>50029901
damn those IG look nice
>>
>>50031038
Someone doesn't have to be a girl to be bestgirl, silly.
>>
>>50032153
>tacticool trash pistol
But seriously, good luck, sempai. I'm totally stealing any delivery you get for my Cyberpunk art folder.
>>
File: egg boy.png (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
egg boy.png
6KB, 256x256px
Kindly requesting again an egg-boy in armor, with a sword.Shield is optional.Cyclops, wherein the eye is located in the yolk.The rest of the body is white and gooey. Kinda similar to this image. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>50032153
>face reference
That means nothing from a mango image
>>
>>50031899
What's your favorite IG regiment, lemon? It better be Vostroyans.
>>
>>50032423
vostroyans and krieg
>>
>>50032491
The only acceptable answers
>>
>>50032491
>krieg
pleb

>>50032541
double pleb
>>
>>50032372
Eh, it makes holes in bad guys, that's enough for me.

>>50032414
You're right. Gonna fix that.
>>
File: refdrawfagmer.png (7MB, 3500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
refdrawfagmer.png
7MB, 3500x2500px
New version of what I asked in >>50032153 with a real reference for the face (see reference 5).

Sorry for letting my weeaboo side override my common sense, guys and gals.
>>
File: Character Request.png (424KB, 984x690px) Image search: [Google]
Character Request.png
424KB, 984x690px
Requesting this man (A, B) in pants (C) with shin-length coat (D) in color (E) and undershirt (F)

Character is very tall 6' 10" and large 375 lbs

The pose is up to the artist
>>
File: spooky resort.png (1MB, 1415x466px) Image search: [Google]
spooky resort.png
1MB, 1415x466px
Posting this to act as a PoC for the anon doing this request, which is depicting the building on the left like the one in the right: run-down, cloudy, and located deep in a forest.
>>
File: K9 Unit.jpg (147KB, 446x683px) Image search: [Google]
K9 Unit.jpg
147KB, 446x683px
Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a catgirl fugitive or suspect. The catgirl suspect has a scared look on her face as she is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering her body to mask her scent from the dog.

And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
File: tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
>>50033030
>fatty in a 40k game

Goddamn
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (581KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
581KB, 1890x1417px
Requesting a Pomeranian the size of a wolf wearing pic related

The Trucker hat should say "I'm sexcellent"

Any pose works but try to make him look either cute or badass
>>
File: eastern_romans_20_1453_ad.jpg (349KB, 930x1235px) Image search: [Google]
eastern_romans_20_1453_ad.jpg
349KB, 930x1235px
>>50031323
>if the Roman Empire had survived into late medieval times
>>
File: Hands up and I'll shoot.jpg (77KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hands up and I'll shoot.jpg
77KB, 300x300px
>>50033030
>immune to melee
>>
>>50031841
Thank you so much, this is exactly the kind of thing that I was looking for.
>>
File: 1477686705325.jpg (1MB, 4096x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1477686705325.jpg
1MB, 4096x4096px
>>50031731
WIP
>>
File: feels like a bouqeut.png (44KB, 1213x1433px) Image search: [Google]
feels like a bouqeut.png
44KB, 1213x1433px
>>50032130
>>
File: hunterartrequest.png (1MB, 1800x603px) Image search: [Google]
hunterartrequest.png
1MB, 1800x603px
Hello, I would like to request art of my WoW hunter for a d&d 5e campaign based in the warcraft universe.

He is a slender character. I would like him sitting against a tree, with one dog licking his face in the background, one in front of him laying down, and his baby fox resting in his hood and on his shoulder. If possible can you remove the spikes on the shoulder armor, and make the bow less undead looking, maybe just remove the skulls while leaving the overall design and color scheme the same.
>>
File: Skeleton Soldier.jpg (119KB, 900x679px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton Soldier.jpg
119KB, 900x679px
Requesting this Skeleton warrior wearing a breastplate he has a Long sword, Great sword and Shield Petting a skeletal mummified snake. that seems happy to be receiving headpats
>>
>>50033982
That's some magical shit there, CreepyAnon.
Thanks kindly.
>>
File: 1429701507682.jpg (714KB, 1500x1856px) Image search: [Google]
1429701507682.jpg
714KB, 1500x1856px
Hi people
I would request an undead knight and his maiden, sharing some kind of gesture of affection.
He would be fully clad in tarnished and battered armor, while she could be a pale ghost, or a living woman in necromancer garb.
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight.
Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas)
on his face.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
>>
File: g.png (231KB, 1183x1451px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
231KB, 1183x1451px
any talking revolver requests?
>>50034005
thank you
>>50032161
>>
>>50034845
imagine a couple of these staring at your doorway on a cold winter night.

Thanks creepanon.
>>
File: tgrequest-townguard.png (651KB, 1053x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tgrequest-townguard.png
651KB, 1053x1500px
>>50030306
Hope this is good fer ya, boss.
>>
>>50035150
thank you
>>
I have no picture, so this one is pretty simple He's a Warforged with Darkwood armor and a greatsword. He's carved many tally marks into his armor, each one representing an enemy he's slain.
>>
>>50032491
A man of refined tastes
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
>>50035307
Not OR, but I like it a lot. Great work on the face especially and the clothing detail.
>>
>>50032491
>vostroyans
My Cossack of dark complexion.
>>
File: lo.png (167KB, 1819x1675px) Image search: [Google]
lo.png
167KB, 1819x1675px
>>50032192
isn't that the guy who aged but in pesudo reverse kind of thing? if not then apologizes.
>>
>>50036065
Thank you very much, buddy.
>>
Post your favorite/best delivery from drawthreads past.

Nothing recent, at least 6 months or older.
>>
File: Grigori.jpg (155KB, 1280x951px) Image search: [Google]
Grigori.jpg
155KB, 1280x951px
>>50036484
I was literally just talking about this character with some friends, Bored Drawfriend is the man, he did this quite a long time ago for me in the drawthreads. Grigori and Tho-Más here have become two of my all-time favorite characters.

BD was even based enough to later do an updated draw of Grigori as the BBEG he later became.
>>
File: orc.jpg (2MB, 2275x2114px) Image search: [Google]
orc.jpg
2MB, 2275x2114px
>>50036484
First D&D character, a half-orc paladin. Used him in OOtA.

Probably not the best way to start, but it was fun nonetheless.
>>
File: napoleonic.jpg (131KB, 765x762px) Image search: [Google]
napoleonic.jpg
131KB, 765x762px
>>50036484
>>
File: ImpGuard Victory.jpg (184KB, 748x946px) Image search: [Google]
ImpGuard Victory.jpg
184KB, 748x946px
>>50036484
The picture that will forever remind my friend that his 'Nids lost to my ImpGuard.
>>
>>50036679
I love this pic more every time I see it.
>>
File: TrassTwins.jpg (155KB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
TrassTwins.jpg
155KB, 1000x728px
>>50036679
I play the guy on the right, but one of my party members plays his twin sister on the left, your character reminds me of her except they dress in blue instead of red.
>>
>>50036749
Frenchie go home!
>>
File: 20161031_025001.jpg (282KB, 520x814px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_025001.jpg
282KB, 520x814px
>>50036758
No, no, nothing so disgusting, it's a D&D setting with firearms and we liked the colonial look.
>>
>>50036679
I've seen your character before, I'd really like to know more about her. If you're interested we still have the Discord server up and active from when OC threads were a thing, I can send you an invite?
>>
>>50036805
sure
>>
>>50036841
https://discord.gg/BvdtW
>>
>>50029901
damn those guardsmen are sexy
>>
>>50036773
I am also here with a character for a DnD setting with firearms. More late renaissance early colonial days look though my friend.
>>
>>50036484
>>
>>50031765
>>50032777
Both of yours have entered into the inking phase, I'm picking up some watercolor pencils/pens tomorrow because I realized I don't have a good way to do white.

So yeah, almost done!

Also Joyelle OR, if you see this, I'll be posting after I pick up that white pen. Didn't want to post an almost final product and then do it again, so they'll all be done before Wednesday.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452190161767.jpg (54KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452190161767.jpg
54KB, 358x358px
Requesting a commissar sayinf delet this
>>
>>50037640
Saying* sorry im on my phone
>>
File: WhiteHair.jpg (81KB, 564x739px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteHair.jpg
81KB, 564x739px
>>50030341
Quickie
>>
File: Shadow.png (462KB, 637x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.png
462KB, 637x1133px
Requesting this soldier/grunt (he's an IG) sitting and holding hands with a sister of battle while they're both inquisitively looking at the distance
>>
File: KatanaWieldingColombian.png (50KB, 243x281px) Image search: [Google]
KatanaWieldingColombian.png
50KB, 243x281px
>>50033030
>>50033281
>>50033658
>Tau gun down hordes of those fatty guy enemy NPCs in Hotline Miami
>then the Katana-wielding-ninja-Colombians who can dodge bullets/immune to ranged attacks appear
>>
>>50037749
Is there a mushroom cloud on the horizon?
>>
>>50037762
No way, its not that type of scenario. >>50037749
Just that soldier as an IG and a sororita sitting and holding hands while contemplating about shit.
>>
File: Beretta 93 Raffica.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Beretta 93 Raffica.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
>>50032372
>Beretta M93R
>tacticool trash
Nigger I will fight you
>>
>>50035307
Thanks bud, it's great.
>>
>>50036484
Would you mind making a thread out of that? We use to do that years ago because it was so many that would posted at a time. Drawfag appreciation threads I recall. They probably stopped getting made cause after two or three it was just all the same things being reposted. But at least it's better then needlessly filling up a draw thread.
>>
>>50038473
No.
>>
>>50038473
The thread isn't that active, and migrating requests isn't that hard. I always figure if you can't be bothered migrating or creating an anchor post you don't want your picture that much.
>>
>>50038500
This. Not like threads are a finite resource that have to be stretched and rationed.
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (85KB, 363x432px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
85KB, 363x432px
>>50038500
>I always figure if you can't be bothered migrating or creating an anchor post you don't want your picture that much

I must have two dozen or so half finished requests that you cunts never commented on, came back to check on or looked for updates on. You can't be bothered to let me know that it fits your criteria or if anything needs changing then you must not care about it so it goes in the trash.
Communicate you fuckers.
>>
File: medic lineart.png (2MB, 2804x4622px) Image search: [Google]
medic lineart.png
2MB, 2804x4622px
>>50036484
>>
>>50038547
And you are?
>>
>>50030066
You are still around? You're a patient one, I think.
I wanted to give it a shot, but haven't got time for this. I'll do this, but I don't know when.
Any details?
>>
File: arbalest-min.png (7MB, 8386x5870px) Image search: [Google]
arbalest-min.png
7MB, 8386x5870px
A party of cuties in a darkest dungeon setting. They're all doing good so far.
>>
File: Wren.png (412KB, 868x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wren.png
412KB, 868x1200px
>>50039010
Ramen's stuff is always wonderful.

this one is a bit older than 6 months, I think but still applies.
>>
Requesting a picture of a character from a recent game.

He looks like pic relate but 100% more smug. With a pointy beard and a prodigious amount of flintlock guns.

Anything else I leave up to the artist discretion, thank you in advance!
>>
File: you fucking stop that.png (127KB, 599x519px) Image search: [Google]
you fucking stop that.png
127KB, 599x519px
Requesting this but with an elf and a drow. Whoever is getting shot, and what they're wearing is up to you.
>>
File: Babe.png (337KB, 2269x1657px) Image search: [Google]
Babe.png
337KB, 2269x1657px
things are getting pretty spooky here

happy Halloween anons!
>>
Requesting Charlotte dressed up like a witch for Halloween.
>>
>>50039124
He did say nothing recent, as in older then six months. So yours would count
>>
in the spirit of the holiday
A child accidentally passing their disuse check
>>
>>50037640
>>
File: image.jpg (440KB, 1535x2047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440KB, 1535x2047px
>>50040019
Oops
>>
File: Alcantara.png (549KB, 1095x897px) Image search: [Google]
Alcantara.png
549KB, 1095x897px
>>50026088
From the previous thread
>>
File: 53-WEWAZKANGSANDSHIT.jpg (71KB, 626x887px) Image search: [Google]
53-WEWAZKANGSANDSHIT.jpg
71KB, 626x887px
>>50030118
Inker's internet is acting up and 4chan just sends him packing for the moment, but he's gotten this for you.
>>
>>50040547
Based Inker
>>
>>50039124
Looks almost like she's wearing a diaper...
>>
File: 1463108713565.jpg (640KB, 886x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1463108713565.jpg
640KB, 886x1600px
>>50036484
>>
>>50041524
I remember when this was done
>>
>>50036484
>>
File: 3521b3e65b.png (352KB, 673x738px) Image search: [Google]
3521b3e65b.png
352KB, 673x738px
Migrating an old request, just my Shifter Cleric-turned-goddess in a dress.

While I do like the possibility of the dress having a large V-cut on the front to show off modest cleavage, it's really up to the drawfriend that picks this up.

Really just pick a dress you'd imagine Lolth or a drow priestess would wear. Just fit for a 5'4" pseudo-werewolf lady.
>>
File: Kimikumo w Kiseru 03.jpg (533KB, 3735x4961px) Image search: [Google]
Kimikumo w Kiseru 03.jpg
533KB, 3735x4961px
>>50036484
One of my fav's was the cyber ninja villain made by Lemon.
>>
File: Frankie.jpg (355KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Frankie.jpg
355KB, 900x1080px
>>50036484
ilu lemon
>>
>>50040547

Holy hell, that's awesome! Please tell him I love it.
>>
>>50041650
Oh shit I'm stealing that.
>>
File: stargirl and spacedog.jpg (592KB, 1242x1764px) Image search: [Google]
stargirl and spacedog.jpg
592KB, 1242x1764px
This was a follow-up to a pic done for an (ongoing) game I'm playing /gming for my girlfriend.
It's pretty much been an exploration/survival game and I'll probably have another req in a week or so.
She doesn't usually game so the occasional pics also tend to motivate her.
>>
>>50041883
Major Tom?
>>
>>50041883

She's currently in some caves and lost.
I don't want her to run out of air and die or anything but I don't want to "help" her either.
>>
File: spacegirl n stardog..png (166KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
spacegirl n stardog..png
166KB, 400x400px
>>50041896
nope.
It started with this one.
>>
>>50041524
Does she have only one arm?
>>
>>50042006
Yes. Those are javelins, not spears or arrows.
>>
File: file.png (956KB, 1024x1475px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
956KB, 1024x1475px
>>50036484
>>
File: 279990.jpg (638KB, 3000x1875px) Image search: [Google]
279990.jpg
638KB, 3000x1875px
Can someone add a Chaos Star made of roads to this? It could be partially hid by curvature if you like.
>>
File: swpc.png (139KB, 756x493px) Image search: [Google]
swpc.png
139KB, 756x493px
I'm feeling creatively dried up. I've been sketching up some pictures of a recent character, and I'd like to request for someone else to take a crack at him. Doesn't have to be pretty, but I would prefer strong facial expressions.

He has pale skin, and his clothes are pretty much supposed to be black, white and grey.

For anyone who cares, he's a force user from a dark side cult that only made it up to "passion" in the Sith code before they got bored, so they're heavy on indulging their emotions.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes up my request.
>>
>>50039837
*disguise check
>>
>>50042032
And a sword, looks like. One that seems like it would be very hard to draw with only one arm
>>
File: Carapace Armor Guardsman.jpg (117KB, 927x1419px) Image search: [Google]
Carapace Armor Guardsman.jpg
117KB, 927x1419px
Requesting a Flak Armor version of this one. Probably get rid the mouth guard and the armor on the elbows, lower arms, and kneecaps.

Thanks in advanced
>>
>>50042533
Wasn't that one made for like, the last thread?
>>
>>50042533
holy shit learn to crop anon
>>
>>50042533
Whoops, pic didn't format quite right. Sorry about that.
>>
>>50042533
Dude, that is flak armor. It's just a complete suit, similar to the ones you can find in the Only War books
>>
File: Orvenell the Coward.jpg (192KB, 1290x722px) Image search: [Google]
Orvenell the Coward.jpg
192KB, 1290x722px
Requesting an evolutionist from a pathfinder game trying slink out of a hallway.

In a game I'm in, I'm playing a ship's doctor who worked on a slave ship. The ship crashed, and he really did not want to die, so he started messing with his genetics.

One of the improvements he did to himself was make himself have flexible joints, which basically let him extend his five foot step, along with other benefits. During a recent fight with the ship's robot stand-in captain - which was a complete wash in their favor, we didn't stand a chance - he decided to not be one of the casualties, and fled the fight. I'm requesting him slinking into a side corridor of the main hallway.
>>
>>50042672
What vidya is that?
>>
File: 40k Regeneration.jpg (175KB, 900x651px) Image search: [Google]
40k Regeneration.jpg
175KB, 900x651px
>>50036484
No upper age limit then?
>>
>>50042723
i too get hard nipples when my arm is gone
>>
>>50039074
No extra details, really. Everything needed is in the OR. He's a bit young, around 19, if that helps.

Thanks, by the way. I've been having a crap day and it's nice having something to smile about.
>>
File: TKG.png (715KB, 1050x717px) Image search: [Google]
TKG.png
715KB, 1050x717px
>>50042769
Regeneration is one hell of a kicker.
>>
>>50042694
The ayylmao lookin dudes are from XCOM
I think the spaceship corridor is from Mass Effect
And I have no clue where I pulled the scientist.
>>
>>50043003
To be exact, the corridor looks like it's from the Leviathan DLC in ME3.
Why yes, I do have too mumch free time.
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
File: 1472900811603.jpg (454KB, 1093x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1472900811603.jpg
454KB, 1093x1577px
Something for Halloween.

Requesting a zombiefied Space Marine, he'd be in the same pose and is also dragging around either a power sword or thunder hammer the same way like in the pic.

The zombie space marine does not have his helmet on and some parts of his face or half of his face is missing and bitten off. His armor should be dented, beaten and or scratched up looking with blood splatters. And maybe the zombiefied space marine is either a bloody magpie or a ultramarine (smurf).
>>
File: so funny bro.png (11KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
so funny bro.png
11KB, 390x470px
>>50037984
The M93R is the trashy tacticool version of the Beretta 92, desu sempai.

You know, like for faggots.
>>
>>50042500
If it was more on the hip, it wouldn't be so hard. I'm guessing the artist put it more in the back to look more pleasing, so you could get a good look at the hilt from the side.
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 1535x2047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 1535x2047px
>>50043163
>>50020559
>>
File: lead_large.jpg (57KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
57KB, 615x346px
Could I get a group picture of a typical DnD party in a group photo giving the stink eye to the anime inspired wizard.
>>
>>50042769
Hate and fear sex are definitely things.

I mean, how do you know your Inquisitor really loves you if he doesn't cut off your arm?
>>
>>50036484
>>
File: battle brothers.png (1MB, 2000x1402px) Image search: [Google]
battle brothers.png
1MB, 2000x1402px
>>50044087
>>50036484
A pair of Deliveries from a nifty drawfag. It's for a crossover TTRPG game I'm still planning for a small scale crossover of warhammer40k and Halo.
>>
File: green-book-LR.png (1020KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
green-book-LR.png
1020KB, 1000x722px
>>50030230

Here you go.
>>
File: 1428451870031.png (2MB, 1500x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1428451870031.png
2MB, 1500x1205px
>>50044087
Hey, I remember that thread. I got this from him. Wonder where he went to.
>>
>>50029901
>bullpup lasguns
>that armor

10/10 work lemon
>>
File: squips.jpg (171KB, 1237x780px) Image search: [Google]
squips.jpg
171KB, 1237x780px
I want the Orc on the left to have the same skin color as the Orc on the right
>>
>>50044704
Turn the green orc into a grey orc basically
>>
>>50044772
Couldn't you just desaturate the picture? Or play with the hue slider?
>>
File: voidfrost astropath.jpg (132KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
voidfrost astropath.jpg
132KB, 900x900px
>>50036484
Of my old ones, it's probably this. Originally a backup character for the RT game I played in, he turned into an NPC in the RT game I eventually ran, with some minor changes.
>>
>>50034002
Bumping this request,
18 hours, But sue me. Will be sure it's 24 hours or next thread next time.
>>
hey, I've a cool OW campaign coming up where my party's going to inevitably become corrupt by chaos, and yours truly's playing a mad scientist type of a techpriest engineseer turning heretek.

However I've found that there's barely any art that might fit my particular techpriest, so I hope someone might pick up this request.

Francis Tetricus is an 82 year old twitchy, skinny hunchback of a goof in traditional techpriest robes with a manipulator dendrite and a walking stick to support him. Unlike some admechs, he has a lengthy Santa Claus-like beard fashioned from various isolated wires Above everything else, Francis loves the party's chimaera.
>>
>>50030557
Bumping this.
>>
>>50037679
Thank you very much, bro!
I love u so much!
>>
>>50045286
You're welcome. Np.
>>
File: horny guy.png (312KB, 631x888px) Image search: [Google]
horny guy.png
312KB, 631x888px
>>50042784
I'm on my way, mate.
Sorry to hear you had a bad day.
>>
>>50030033
>Bump
>>
>>50045408
Oh wow, it's looking great. Thanks a lot!

Halloweens starting to look up again!
>>
>>50032692
Alright. Bumping my request.
Please deliver. I am the only person in my roll20 group without a custom character token
>>
>>50045706
Do you realise that is WIP, right?
Do you need anything changed?
>>
>>50031208
Just gonna bump this. since it's been a day.
>>
>>50045751
Oh i know its a WIP, I was just saying it looked good so far. Everything is looking just fine, no need to change anything.
>>
>>50045725
its time to fork up the money anon.
>>
>>50044264
Holy shit, that's awesome. Thank you.
It has a really familiar vibe. Did you take inspiration from anything else?
>>
>>50045835
I'm almost there. I don't even know who I'd commission formally for it
>>
File: nameless Herjazman final.png (78KB, 1650x1363px) Image search: [Google]
nameless Herjazman final.png
78KB, 1650x1363px
>>50029901
Taking requests. I am really bad but will give anything a try
>>
>>50045919
Can I get something happy? Just found out my mom is in ICU.
>>
>>50045934
I hope she is okay anon
>>
>>50045919
Scroll through the thread. There's plenty of options
>>
>>50045950
I don't think she is. I'm afraid it's acute renal failure.
>>
>>50045969
Oh. Drawfriends, make this man the happiest thing you can.
>>
>>50045969
shit man, i will pray for her.
>>
>>50045869

Yeah, the design of a character from a comic I made. Glad you like it!
>>
>>50045993
Thanks. I appreciate it.
>>
File: Happy Chaos.gif (38KB, 475x409px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Chaos.gif
38KB, 475x409px
>>50045934
I hope your mother will be alright, anon.

request something and i will try to draw it.
>>
>>50045969

My thoughts are with you, friend. I'll draw you something later tonight.
>>
>>50030245
Bumping for howleen.
>>
>>50045934
I know how you feel anon, my mom was in the ICU last christmas. Anything you want done in MSpaint I can do, albeit badly.
>>
>>50045969
My condolences.
>>
>>50046148
Well, I requested line art something the other day and the drawfag gave me a WIP. I'm trying to go in on inkscape and redo the lines and color it, so I'd feel a bit out of line for asking a redo, and I don't have much else I'd like to ask.
If you'd like to, I do have maybe one. A woman with long, blond hair and pale skin sitting at a computer desk with a simple terminal. She's tired, haunted, and has bags under her eyes. Her features are soft and noble, her eyes blue and full of sorrow. She has a scar on her cheek, and she wears a pale green jumpsuit that fits loosely.
>>50046184
I'm going to challenge your skills. Draw me a snek

If anyone else wants to draw something, please fill somebody else's request. It'll make me happier that these anons get their shit than for me to be showered in deliveries.
>>
>>50046332
i will do my best.

probably going to look worse that the WIP but i will try regardless
>>
>>50046381
The WIP was something completely different. I'd never ask for something somebody else said they were doing.
>>
>>50046332
I'm going to go dig out my tablet, and I'll start your snek. I'll try to draw you the cutest snek I can, anon
>>
Requesting an image of her in formal clothing sitting down for a cup of coffee in a small cafe on a rainy night
>>
File: Get well, mom.png (69KB, 1650x856px) Image search: [Google]
Get well, mom.png
69KB, 1650x856px
>>50045934
You sure can, God bless
>>
>>50046456
Oh my god. I love it. So much. Thank you, anon. That poem is... Thank you. <3
>>
File: request.png (4MB, 1280x1696px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
4MB, 1280x1696px
Requesting Merasmus (guy on the bottom) in the same pose as Phenax (guy on the top) with a spooky fairground in the background
>>
>>50044264
Not OR, but that shit is lit. Amazing job drawfriend
>>
>>50031299
Bampin
>>
>>50042160
fucking based as shit. 12/10
>>
>>50033993
24 hour bump, Thank you if anyone does this.
>>
>>50045172
Hey dude, I know this wasn't for you, but does >>50042160 fit the bill?
>>
>>50043003
>And I have no clue where I pulled the scientist.

I do:
http://mitchellmohrhauser.deviantart.com/art/Boss4-DrMohrhauser-480127405
>>
File: snek.png (427KB, 901x570px) Image search: [Google]
snek.png
427KB, 901x570px
>>50046968
holy crap, nice job finding that. I got it for my character in a rush to have a token for the game, I just looked up "future scientist" on google images.

Also
>>50046432
I'm sorry it's not a better snek, I'm little more than an amateur.
>>
>>50047018
Crap, meant it for>>50046332
>>
File: Musso-Reapy.jpg (340KB, 927x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Musso-Reapy.jpg
340KB, 927x1000px
>>50036484
>>
>>50047018
It's actually pretty good. I like it. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>50047148
I'm glad you do, I hope the best for you.
>>
>>50032273
Bumping.
>>
>>50030783
A bump
>>
File: 1421570025286.png (888KB, 1550x1785px) Image search: [Google]
1421570025286.png
888KB, 1550x1785px
>>50036484
>>
File: tiefling.jpg (2MB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
tiefling.jpg
2MB, 1754x2480px
>>50030066

Here a sketch, hope you like it.
>>
File: Reference.png (2MB, 1039x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
2MB, 1039x1497px
>>50029901
Reposting Request:

The saber should be like the very top picture with a modified length, with a floral pattern running across half the length of the blade (middle pic.), however, I am also willing to accept a floral pattern on only the part of the blade near the handle (3rd pic).

Please notify if you are responding to this post. Thank you.
>>
>>50047868
Oh wow thanks, it's marvelous!
>>
>>50046545
You're very welcome
>>
>>50031731
27 hour bump because I fuckin' forgot
>>
>>50032274
Bump
>>
>>50046437
totally forgot to mention she has dark brown hair instead of blond
>>
File: femalebodyguard.jpg (264KB, 1335x1204px) Image search: [Google]
femalebodyguard.jpg
264KB, 1335x1204px
Requesting a female body guard character.

Dressed in a high collared suit jacket, wielding an advanced pistol. Her hair is tied back in a bun with loose bangs. She is stern and tactical, so she should be holding her gun two handed like a professional.

If drawing full body the rest of her attire is grey slacks and black dress shoes.
>>
>>50044264
Good to see you again man.
>>
File: thESYPJO1K.jpg (8KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
thESYPJO1K.jpg
8KB, 300x287px
>>50035608
Bumping my request
>>
File: karen reference compaliation.png (914KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
karen reference compaliation.png
914KB, 1280x720px
Hello, folks. I'd like a drawing of my current Dungeons: The Dragoning 40,000 7th Edition character, please. In order to prevent the request from getting too complicated, I'm only including the bare essentials in it.

The character is a Rakasta who physically resembles M'Ress from Star Trek (leftmost image), her hair color, hair style and eye color coming from the Roll20 token to the top center left. She's wearing the jacket, bag, and boots pictured. A katana is affixed to her belt as in the bottom right corner image. She's wearing the pants from the bag image, not the sword image. As some side notes, her left arm is cybernetic (black / dark grey colored, only the hand would be showing due to the jacket) and she has two tails instead of one.

Let me know if you need more information.
>>
>>50031774
Bumping
>>
File: 1424631125730.jpg (66KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424631125730.jpg
66KB, 566x800px
>>50036484
someone showed me a delivery he got from muju a few years ago. probably my favorite cause im a muju fangay, wish i was around when he was active here
>>
>>50032274
Gotta dig it out of my car, but I did sketch that at work. Just been pretty busy and scanning it got pushed back.
>>
File: DrowMusketeerWIP.png (84KB, 1109x807px) Image search: [Google]
DrowMusketeerWIP.png
84KB, 1109x807px
>>50048654

Drawfag for this project here. Working on cleaning up the lineart atm, haven't forgotten about it.
>>
>>50031031
Hello. Is there any possibility I could get an update on this? Thank you so much!
>>
>>50050682
Be patient, he owes you no timeframe or updates.
>>
File: 1477707370042.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1477707370042.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
File: mentors refference.jpg (74KB, 528x436px) Image search: [Google]
mentors refference.jpg
74KB, 528x436px
Requesting a male elf and a female human official tutoring or mentoring a pre-teen noble girl, as in both of them reading a few books and historical texts to her.

The human female official is wearing the uniform in the left and the male elf would look like the one in the right. The pre-teen noble girl is human by the way
>>
File: Samurai Trox Request.png (4MB, 2648x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Trox Request.png
4MB, 2648x1100px
Requesting a Trox wearing samurai armor and wielding a kanabo.
>>
Requesting this to be redrawn something 40K:

A Gyrinx being held by eldar.
>>
>>50050385
Awesome, I'm still around.
>>
File: sorry.png (57KB, 898x941px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
57KB, 898x941px
>>50046410
the coloured one i did looked really bad. i had to redraw it. Sorry for not satisfying you anon
>>
>>50031855
Bumping for chaos
>>
>>50035962
Bump
>>
>>50046908
I wish. That guy looks far too formiddable compared to my scrawny hunchback of a character.
>>
>>50030067
bump?
>>
File: Smuglando.png (482KB, 845x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Smuglando.png
482KB, 845x1282px
>>50039275
>>
>>50051078
Sadanon here: Oh man. I thought that it might have been you who offered, but I wasn't sure. I really love your art style. Particularly the creepy monsters. I'm not at all disappointed, I promise. Keep it up, cuz you're really good at a rare niche.
>>
File: William_BJ__Blazkowicz.jpg (348KB, 1200x1301px) Image search: [Google]
William_BJ__Blazkowicz.jpg
348KB, 1200x1301px
I'd like to request a picture of B.J. Blazkowicz, dual-wielding assault rifles and in the same position as the Doomguy but with the demons replaced by Nazis
>>
>>50041611
I've heard talk that this is from a lewd comic
>>
>>50042160
Guy who wants a commission here, whats the best way to contact you?
>>
>>50051753
I really hope they make Doom Slayer BJ's descendant again

It would be great.
>>
>>50051777
That's not Souz posting, it's one of his deliveries. His deviant art is halycon450
>>
>>50051797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7i6deZw82I

I'm kind of hoping, regardless how retarded it is, that the Doom Slayer IS B.J.
>>
>>50051766
It's really not, it's my previous D&D character. I would like to know what exactly you're talking about though.
>>
File: Khornate propaganda.jpg (125KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Khornate propaganda.jpg
125KB, 540x540px
Requesting this sign, only edited so that it's clearly khornate propaganda. Instead of Canadian Blood Services, the writing should read Blood Pact.
>>
>>50051968
Maybe if you put a khornate demon advertising it like a sidewalk preacher...
>>
>>50036484
>>
>>50051442
Thanks anon I appreciate it
>>
>>50051968
Call 1-888-Khornate
>>
File: 55.jpg (59KB, 625x787px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
59KB, 625x787px
>>50049372
>>
File: at ease horny guy.jpg (266KB, 617x871px) Image search: [Google]
at ease horny guy.jpg
266KB, 617x871px
>>50045821
Another WIP for you.
>>50047868
Oh, I see you got a second cake.
I wonder if you want me to finish this picture, then...
>>
>>50050666
Morning satan draw friend. Thanks for keeping up the good work.
>>
>>50053372
looks good thanks inker
>>
so, how was your halloween, OR and friends?
>>
>>50055064
It was pretty good. My Slayer-caste Infernal put on a musical with her coven. As they slaughtered a village.

And then we lost our Akuma Ally to a Lunar cunt.
>>
File: Saint Cain.jpg (318KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Cain.jpg
318KB, 768x1024px
Don't know if this is a "requests only" kind of thing, but I've been drawing this today and wanted to know what people think about it.
I'm having a lot of trouble making the halo/corona thing look actually made out of light. Anybody have any tips/advice?
>>
>>50055134
Looks pretty good IMO. To make the halo look more light-like, remove the lines around the halo.
>>
>>50055134
I'm not an artist, but try softening the edges of the halo. The outlines are probably what make it look solid.
>>
File: Saint Cain.jpg (318KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Cain.jpg
318KB, 768x1024px
>>50055134
>>50055181
>>50055186
worked on it a little
>>
>>50055064
A bit shitty, really. Didn't even get to do a horror movie marathon.

>>50055134
>>50055298
Can you remove the sketch layer? It makes it really confusing to look at the halo.
>>
File: Imperial Guard Request.png (5MB, 2532x990px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Guard Request.png
5MB, 2532x990px
Requesting Imperial Guard with human sized squat uniforms. If you decide to do an officer or kommissar, something like bottom left for the uniform would be nice
>>
>>50053416
Damn, you're good.
>>
File: no sketch layer.jpg (261KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
no sketch layer.jpg
261KB, 768x1024px
>>50055322
Sure. It runs into one of my big problems though, which is that I can't keep my drawings from looking flat without keeping the sketch layer visible. I don't know if that's just because I need to work on adding more texture, or something else.
>>
>>50055441
Thank you, sir, that's kind. I always try my best.
>>
>>50055449
try adding more contrast between light and shadow
>>
File: paintit.png (2MB, 2528x1144px) Image search: [Google]
paintit.png
2MB, 2528x1144px
Alright, my request:
Young Mother, around the age of 19.

1. Haircut like in the first picture
2. Asian face
3. Clothing is meant to be inspired by the third picture, though its not meant to be the exact same. give it some of the patterns, fluffyness and ornamentals, but it should have at least one long sleeve to hide the fact that she's ...
4. ...missing her right Arm.

if you really want to make it perfect, make her hold a baby with the other arm, covered in a blanket.

if you're going to color it: go by the colorscheme of the third picture. even for her hair and eyecolor.
>>
File: Schermopname (42).png (36KB, 982x313px) Image search: [Google]
Schermopname (42).png
36KB, 982x313px
requesting "purging the unclean with Mr.clean
>>
>>50055449
Seems like you got the chainsword pretty much down pat, although the pistol looks a bit on the short and stubby side
>>
>>50055872
I was going off this for reference, but I may not have gotten the dimensions right.
>>50055531
for the halo, or the whole piece?
>>
>>50055993
Hmm.

Yeah I see it, there's a bit of space lacking between the trigger guard and the magwell
>>
>>50055993
the halo is fine since it's supposed to be radiant, but brighter highlights and deeper shadows on the uniform, wings, and weapons should help create more depth
>>
>>50053416
OR here, sorry about the late reply, just woke up.

I would love for you to finish the picture, but if you would rather go and finish someones else's request go for it. I don't really have any right to try and stop you after getting the double. It's still a great drawing even as a WIP.
>>
>>50056043
>>50056118
Cool, thanks for the help
>>
>>50056253
It's late here and my time is limited, so I'll try to finish it tomorrow. Glad you like it, anyway.
>>
>>50056349
Sounds good, thanks a lot!
>>
>>50039105
bump
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (32KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
32KB, 480x270px
Looking for a drawing of a silent 14-16 year old child soldier in disused and ragged 70s-era military gear just a little too big for him. Think MGSV Eli but with bright beady brown eyes and shorter, more messy , more platinum blond hair. Also should be holding a period appropriate sniper rifle.
>>
File: kkkkkkkk.jpg (156KB, 497x908px) Image search: [Google]
kkkkkkkk.jpg
156KB, 497x908px
>>50053416
>>50030066
And I'm sitting here baking a third cake LUL. I'ma stop I guess.
>>
File: 1477371503212.png (58KB, 363x921px) Image search: [Google]
1477371503212.png
58KB, 363x921px
>>50036484
>>
>>50057072
From the thumbnail I thought it was gonna be trash, but its pretty cute desoo-sen-pie
>>
>>50057102
Isn't it?
Mimic does good work.
Girl is character from a story I've been working on for forever
>>
File: Time to oil up.png (412KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Time to oil up.png
412KB, 1000x700px
>>50036484
I miss Decu.
>>
>>50056667
Wow, thanks to you too then. I'm surprised. I went from spamming the reference for a week or two, too three artists all drawing it within 24 hours. Thanks a lot for the art, and i'm sorry about taking up three guy's time.
>>
File: motorcyclist.png (478KB, 893x338px) Image search: [Google]
motorcyclist.png
478KB, 893x338px
Requesting a motorcyclist. He would have the same spiky hairstyle in the reference in blonde and the visor glasses. His outfit would be a black biker jacket with a yellow shit under it, ripped jeans and boots. Thank you beforehand.
>>
>>50057102
Mimic tries but his work is... pretty bland.
>>
File: PunkRockChick MimicP.png (102KB, 392x634px) Image search: [Google]
PunkRockChick MimicP.png
102KB, 392x634px
>>50057267
I dunno, I like his stuff. His style is very clean.
>>
>>50057267
rude.
>>
>>50057267
I disagree
>>
File: Party Uniform.png (8KB, 248x480px) Image search: [Google]
Party Uniform.png
8KB, 248x480px
>>50029901
Id like to request my party uniform.

I drew a ms paint version to help out.
It's supposed to be a cross between military uniform and light armor.
I'm not much of an artist but i hope it helps.
(the insignia on the beret is a small flame btw)

thanks for you work draw anons.
>>
>>50057072
Say... you don't know how to read, ennit lad?
>>
File: WIP.jpg (302KB, 645x930px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.jpg
302KB, 645x930px
>>50031031
updating WIP
>>
new thread when, laddies?
>>
>>50057805
fucking newfags
>>
>>50057820
Why don't you explain to him instead of being an ass?
>>
>>50057836
because we're all assholes here

and I'm not >>50057820
>>
>>50057868
You make a strong argument.
>>
>>50033405
Bumping request
>>
>>50057836
Apparently people think the thread must reach page 10 before doing a new one
I call it plain lazyness.
>>
>>50057888
I agree, tripsanon. Thanks for the clarification, as it's been confusing me these past couple weeks since I started following these threads again.
>>
>>50058000
PRAISE THE DUBS GODS, THE NEW THREAD HAS TRIPS
>>
>>50056349
I'm not gonna do an anchor, doesn't really feel right. Ill just lurk and see if I can find the finished piece.
>>
>>50057820
>>50057267
Sometimes I wonder why I draw cool stuff for you nerds...
>>
>>50058113
Because deep down, you really, really, really, hate yourself and feel this is your punishment. Also sometimes your artwork gives joy to someone, and that makes you feel good.
>>
>>50058113
Because, for some reason, you honestly have nothing better to be doing with your time. That's the only reason I can think of, other than you having some sort of affection for this place.
>>
>>50057267
Why don't you fucking kill yourself?
>>
>>50057710
Awesome! Thank you.
>>
File: grow a fucking pair.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
grow a fucking pair.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>50058113
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.