[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>player summons a new die from the aether for every roll to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1434282511136.jpg (56KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
1434282511136.jpg
56KB, 640x612px
>player summons a new die from the aether for every roll to keep an even spread of numbers
>>
>>50029319
Your image males me sad.
>>
>>50029695
>>50029319
>Americans
>>
>>50029701
but thats from Europe.
>>
>>50029701
>only Americans have sympathy for lesser creatures.

sounds about right DESU
>>
>>50032079
>Backyard
nope
>>
>>50032093
Then explain the immigrant crisis.
>>
>>50032755
The ones wanting the migrants only want them to score better than you points.

If it was about helping those people, there would be no crisis.
>>
>>50029701
that aint most Americans, thats CITY folk. In high school I worked as a paintball ref in the poconos. Encountered all sorts, people who want to pet the bear cubs, people who want to SHOOT the bear cubs, people who try playing Steve Irwin with a timber, people who are too afraid to play Steve Irwin with an Earthworm out of fear it is some extra deadly venomous snake. And I WISH I was exaggerating.

All those folk were city people. Got to remember how huge america is, not all of it is New York or San Francisco. Much more percentage of the country has wild lands in walking distance, then most seem to think.
>>
File: no_wai.jpg (19KB, 218x186px) Image search: [Google]
no_wai.jpg
19KB, 218x186px
>>50034445
>people who want to pet the bear cubs, people who want to SHOOT the bear cubs

I'm not sure why you'd have a paintball competition in bear country in the first place, but holy fuck how stupid can you get. They're wild animals; even if they weren't crazy fucking apex predator monsters that could maul you without a second thought if they think you pose a threat to them or their young, you don't try to PET them. And because they are crazy fucking apex predators that could maul you without a second thought if they think you pose a threat to them or their young, you don't shoot them either unless you've got a whole lot more fierpower than afforded by a paintball gun. Did any... injuries result from city mice being stupid?

I'm no innawoods /out/doorsman either; this coming from someone who has lived in the suburban midwest for all of his time spent living in the US (and in an urban-sprawl capital city for all his life spent living outside the US).
>>
>>50034648
I think there were some close calls but I never asked for any outright 'did anyone die doing stupid crap here?' Nothing I personally witnessed. It is quite rare for a bear to actually come onto the fields, they got 700 acres of land, maybe half of it is actually being played on at any time. It is THE biggest paintball place in the world, and the most popular. All that shooting tends to keep bears away.

But exceptions do happen, and we judged were taught to keep a close eye on any wildllife. We try to relocate the players at the first sign of a nearby bear, without telling them. The only experience I personally had with bears in my groups was when a bear was spotted across an open field, I notice a couple guys gesturing at the bear with their guns and they look around to see if being watched. Upon spotting me their reaction of quickly putting down their guns and shoving barrel plugs in made it real friggin clearwhat they wanted to do. So I walk overt to them to nip it in the bud before I turn my back again.

"I see you want to shoot the bear'
"no Ref, we won't do that ref!'
'I came to let you know, if you really want to, go ahead, knock yourself out'
'WAIT REALLY!?'
'Yeah, but first wait 2 minutes for me to clear everyone else out and get as far away from you morons as possible. Then you may fire, otherwise I would see to it you were banned for life if anything was left of you.'

That worked a hell of a lot better then 'please do not shoot the bears they will kill you.'
>>
>>50034648
>He doesn't want a pet bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVMBdi4dgME
>>
>>50034648
>>50035196
oh should add in that there were definitely incidents involving wildlife and injuries but not due to outright stupidity. usually those were from things like spider bites. at least 2 black widows were spotted on the fields in the years before I worked there.
>>
>>50035214
funny you mention Pet Bear, My grandmother grew up PA Duetsch. And when I say PA Dutch, don't think of the amish, think more like appalachian regions. Her family pretty much fit the bill for Hillbilly. She has a Cousin Leeroy, who had a habit of just taking in wild animals and raising them.

The Warden once dropped off a bear cub for him to take care of. Good lord.
>What do you mean Leeroy took a bear into a supermarket!?
>Vell the sign saihd, noh douhg allohwed! Not no bahr! But you had ta move quick trough da Meat section, or da bahr got ruscthing arahnd
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.