[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that BoP is copying DnD with different damage dice, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (130KB, 720x687px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
130KB, 720x687px
Now that BoP is copying DnD with different damage dice, what would be AC for power armor or Tactical Dreadnought armor?
>>
File: assault cannon.png (758KB, 778x592px)
assault cannon.png
758KB, 778x592px
>>50027175
>Now that BoP is copying DnD with different damage dice
welcome to twenty years ago
>>
>>50027227
So I can join the other 14 year olds in 40kid general? Screw that
>>
I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed that we're not getting a Custodes or Sisters of Silence army, and instead it's just for a crappy boardgame.
>>
>>50027506
Most of that stuff will come with the 7th HH book from Forge World.
>>
>>50027506
Same was said about BaC. I doubt anyone bought it for any other reason than the minis.
>>
>>50027506
>"just for a crappy boardgame"
>both got HH and 40k rules
>proper HH rules coming in Book 7
>FW already showed off a Custodes hover shampoo bottle

Would you kindly fuck off, m8?
>>
>>50027175
there's some really cool models being released all the time at the moment, don't get any response out of them at all though
think I'm over GW completely
>>
>>50027227
Termies used to save on 3+ on 2D6 back then too, though that was when you had save modifiers instead of all-or-nothing AP values

1/36 against a no mod weapon instead of 1/12 today against a no AP weapon, not that there were ever that many of either, still, 1/36 against 1/2 for power armour was still ridiculous compared to 1/12 to 1/3, squad wiping was like winning at the roulette wheel five times in a row
>>
>>50029353
Wait, so the only way for Terminators to die was to roll fucking snake eyes?
>>
>>50029777
if you didn't have a save modifier, yes

Fun fact: khorne berserker terminators and abaddon couldn't be wounded without save modifiers, since their saving throw was a 2+ on 2D6
>>
>>50029777
Base. The Assault Cannon in >>50027227
would make Terminators save on a 5+ on a 2d6 and Abaddon/Khorne Berserker Terminators save on a 4+.
>>
>>50029889
Woops that should be 6+ and 5+.
>>
Speaking of assault cannons, is it reasonable to equip the reaper autocannon to the BoP terminators and call it an assault cannon for 40k? or will people sperg out too much?
>>
>>50031597
They're likely to get reaper rules.

>loyalists get reaper autocannons
>traitors will not get storm shields, thunder hammers, assault cannons, CMLs, tartaros nor cataphractii
>>
>>50031645
M8 they get marks, like dude mark of khorne is so op I lose to it every match I play, my tau they just like disappear
>>
>>50031645
This>>50031645
Your op army don't need that shit, if you want toys drop the taint and become loyalist heretic.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I picked my copy up today from the GW

The guy gave me some promo items, a pack of post cards, 2 pin on buttons, and a fancy d12 with a space wolf on it.

There's no way I can paint this shit though, and the models on the box are so not a good representation of what your average schmuck could do....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.