[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1153: Purge in Progress Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 497
Thread images: 103

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50018144
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>50023706
>Go to sleep for 8 hours after the thread dies
>A next thread gets 760 replies and dies before I can get to the PC.
>>
>>50023706
Pffffft, no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSL_26KInyE
>>
>>50023717
Wait, am I the only one who is used to that happening?
>>
>>50023739
It's been a while since this kind of thing happened. Not even weekends are usually this active.
>>
File: Parasyte v1.0.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Parasyte v1.0.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I think this is the finished version of Parasyte, uploading to drive.
>Changelog
Lowered Bakemono to +200cp due to feedback.
Added totally optional, non-canon joke drawback to end of jump due to popular request.
Joke drawback changed to +100cp.
Added thread clarifications to Notes section for convenience.
>>
>>50023880
Not sure if answered but am I reading Multi-Parasyte correctly? I can import up to four companions and turn them into a single companion taking only one slot?
>>
>>50023919
ah, that does seem wrong. I'll fix that up. It should be:
>If they are imported companions, they must remain in separate companion slots.
>>
>>50023951
Well while on the topic of multi companions, what happens when you import a multi companion as a parasyte? Do you get multiple weaker ones?
>>
>>50023970
I suppose so.
I wouldn't advise it, since a human body can only support about five parasytes at once, and they would be proportionally weaker (same benefit shared among the import).
Even if you only imported something like the 4-person Choir from Lot, that means that both your legs and both your arms are parasytes, but each leg and arm is only a quarter as strong, a quarter as fast as a regular parasyte...meaning one standard parasyte could probably scythe straight through them.
For a massive army like the Pink Tide, you might as well not have a parasyte at all.
>>
Otoyomegatari
(Bride Stories)
"A Story Of Those Who Live Under The Sky,
And Make Their Way On These Plains.
Chose location and age -50
Tehran, Persia , as location
foreigner free
groom chose age 13 years old , free
Eye for Detail - Free For All
Everywhere Has Their Own Way, free for foreigner
Proper Use Of The Animal Husbandry Skill free for groom
grow together -300
windows to the soul -100
knockout kiss -100
tapestries: warehouse attachments -50
Wedded:import Monique - free for groom
Period wear – Free All
Naans - free for groom
Traveler's satchel free for foreigner
grand house -400

Monique
nomad
Eye for Detail - Free For All
Warrior Blood -free for nomad
sing away the time free with import
embroidery free with import
the first is always the hardest free with import
grow together free with import
windows to the soul -100
knockout kiss -100
Period wear – Free All
pomegranates free for bride
the plan: I'd tell you but this is an SFW board.
>>
>>50024019
>For a massive army like the Pink Tide, you might as well not have a parasyte at all

>Implying people won't do this to just to keep them all in constant, helpless awareness so they can draw power from their despair
>>
Didn't somebody post a jumpable Tokyo Ghoul WIP a few threads ago? I'm having trouble finding it.
>>
>>50024019
Keep in mind Pink Tide isn't one slot, it's one person a slot, just billions of people. Now Jubjubs for instance would make hilarious hordes of failparasytes.
>>
>>50024424
>Jumper thinks they're being smart
>Imports Waddle Dees
>"With hundreds of parasyte's I'll be a god!"
>Power of a single parasyte spread throughout hundreds of tiny parasytes that are all incompetent.
>Human body can't survive more than five parasytes at once.
>Jumper body is far more impressive, still feeling the strain of hosting hundred for literally no gain.
>>
>>50024414
>>
>>50024462
>Use the resulting parasites as a toupee
>Each Waddle Dee is one hair
>Occasionally accidentally kill people with your atrocious hair
>>
>>50024475
Yeah, that one. Thanks Myrmidont.
>>
>>50023880
I'm considering changing parasytes and companions a bit to make it more friendly for companion-heavy jumpers:

Parasytes won't take up companion slots during the jump unless they are imported companions.
Parasytes retaining their individuality after the jump will take up a slot once it's over.
All parasytes of a multi-parasyte still count as one slot (unless they were imported, see above).
Discount for importing/buying bulk Matched Sets - 200 for one, 300 for two, 400 for six, and 500 for 8.

Does this sound too lenient?
>>
File: 1477827017619.png (175KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1477827017619.png
175KB, 750x1334px
So, /jc/, what are your plans for Halloween? Do you and or your companions do anything for the holiday?
>>
>>50024537
If we buy multi set Parasyte as host can the fifth one be all of torso? Or act as a tail? Or cover most of head but keep brain free? I mean, Jaw covered face so...
>>
>>50024579
I'm a fan of the holiday, so I make a point to try to introduce it or something like it to whatever places I visit.
>>
>>50024537
Didn't Goto have six Parasytes after absorbing Migi?
>>
File: fellas....jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fellas....jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>50024579
>>
>>50024537
My one major request is the option to have a discounted Cranial Parasite import option for Body Parasites at the cost of the Host import, where you're replacing your human host with a Parasite. Admittedly might be a bit overly specific. Also has the issue that humans are the ones who get the "actually cooperating" perks.

Also reading the manga now and I'm sad the dog didn't survive to become a team pet. I mean if it wasn't the very first Parasite they encountered it could've easily developed into an alliance.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>50024462
>>50024480
You guys do understand that Waddle Dees aren't that bad right?
I know it's basically meme levels at this point but Waddle Dees get any assignment, besides "Kill Kirby", done after some slapstick stuff happening right. Hell Bandanna Dee, the Waddle Dee who shows the most individuality in the show, beats the tar out of Kirby in their fight before Kirby wins, something fairly common in a kids cartoon I know, thus we know that at least individually they can attain a level of skill in things like fighting. Together they (The Waddle Dees of King DDD) built a Castle in under a day, man licensed equipment with astonishing skill for beings that seem prone to slapstick comedy, and in general are decent servants to their lord.

Hell it even says you can train them up, The fact that they also get the blanket upgrades that can come from choices in Race, Background, and/or Origins is also a point in their court. Because you could take them somewhere where a good background can upgrade them. 40k's Space Marine is good for this, Fallout 4's got the Legendary upgrade to the Import Options. Stuff like that can't make Waddle Dee's gods but you'd have one hell of a go-to army if you took them.

Just me trying to stick up a little for the Waddle Dees, they deserve a little more respect.
>>
>>50023706
It'll be done when its done.
>>
>>50024537
Would it be possible for Parasytes to go dormant and meld with our nervous system at later point? Also holy fuck them having access to at least one alt form worth of stuff while in Parasyte... I am in love
>>
>>50023880
>No one's made a joke build where the Parasyte replaces their genitals
I'm surprised.
>>
>>50024749
Bro, I'm gonna need way more than 5 parasytes to replace that monster.
>>
>>50024580
>If we buy multi set Parasyte as host can the fifth one be all of torso?
One parasyte probably wouldn't cover all of the torso. Front or back, yeah, but not all.
>Or act as a tail?
A parasyte wouldn't normally act as a tail, because humans don't have a tail to eat and replace, but if it moved around and you re-grew the limb I suppose that would work.
>Or cover most of head but keep brain free?
Yes, you could have it cover most of your head or face so long as you kept the brain intact.

>>50024708
See that kind of reaction makes me think I've done something broken/way too cheap.

>>50024591
He did, but since Gotou couldn't keep control of Migi and had to sleep I figured that was an anomaly rather than a sustainable number.

>>50024749
I'm as surprised as you are.
>>
>>50024749
Please. A parasyte isn't anywhere near good enough to replace the horse wiener.
>>
Would a Real Lives jump work?
>>
>>50024832
Horse Weiner doesn't give you an excuse to whip it out whenever you need to cut some fruit up or use a blender.
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>50024832
>Catching up on last Thread.
>See this...
>Ctrl + F on last thread.
HeavensAnon I can't stop laughing. Is it the Legendary Rarity Zero one that was being talked about earlier.
>>
>>50024843
If Robot Unicorn Attack has taught us anything it's that anything can work as a jump if you believe hard enough.
>>
>>50024796
Nah, you made something beautiful. So answer to the fugue question?

As for Torso, didn't Gotou have nearly all his body, at least on outside, covered by 4 parasites plus head? I mean, if I have one Parasyte for each limb and then one for torso. Must investigate.

And here is what you inadvertently made: https://youtu.be/EFFwcdsaF8o

Now to find explanation as to how the Parasyte could cover most of head but not get into brain in time... Maybe it bounced of a metal plate in skull
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>50020682
This is actually a damn good question That never got answered. REBORNanon if you will please?
>>
>>50023535
This is the second time this has happened recently. What's up with that?
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50024579
We have a grand holiday tradition here in the Warehouse on Halloween. It's called Everyone Explains Everybody's Native Holidays To Each Other. Day.

It's good fun. A popular gimmick's trying to explain someone else's holiday in your own words. There's competitions for doing it through charades, interpretive dance and programming. We're still cleaning up the stains from the day Morathi showed us what a dark elf stag party is like.

That happens on Thanksgiving, though. I had to explain it because re-annual wine's a big hit among my companions, and because of how long EENHTEODay lasts it means lots of people retroactively become roaring drunk near Halloween. Which has become an excuse to dress up, go on a mock hunt for something and terrify the neighbours under the influence. While taming and unleashing the retro-hangovers as very confused hunting hounds.

>>50023717
Huh. Been a while since that happened, anything interesting happen?

>>50024682
So how about dem nigga Judgements? Betcha 5 internet dollars they're the true force behind the whitey Judgements getting murdered in Sunless Skies
>>
>>50024931
Gaunlet noticed my concerns! I can die in peace now
>>
>>50024832
Considering a parasyte has freeform shapeshifting and can extend about twenty meters I don't want to know how many times you bought Endowed and Hand Model...
>>
>>50024682
Also, relevant scene from a special bonus for those who participated in all recent Exceptional Stories.

The woman is February
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50024942
Don't worry dude I'll try to get this kinda question heard by the other guys... no promises but I'll try.
>>
>>50024938
>>50024951
So, do you have like tons of Garlock/Simon pics to use now that you underwent Spirapotheosis?

Suckers bet. Better yet, give me your theory on why weird colours exist. My theory is remnants of those before the Judgements.
>>
>>50024929
>going into fugue later
I don't see any reason why not? They'd have to take up a companion slot in the meantime, and once they go into the deep fugue they won't come out.
>>
>>50025027
Some jumpers think it's climactic or fitting for a companion to eventually get bored of adventuring and they either stay in a world or something. Parasytes would have the benefit of another ending. If they don't want to stay on another world, they can enter deep fugue in jumper and grant him their abilities as goodbye gift...

...although still sad. I recall how Migi, in Anime, woke up in time after entering deep Fugue to save Shinichi's girl from falling. Would them awaking post Spark if jumper wants it be okay?
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50024978
Not as many as I had Anti-Spiral/Darling pics, I'm only using hypothetical future!Simon alongside because reasons. Well, that and because it's been a busy season. Also turns out it's harder to express shock and alarm with these ones, so that's a bummer.

I should really stock on more basilisk fractals, divine machinery, scary angels and purple fire for posts expressing more of my true form.

Darn. Also: Originally I though they were something that snuck over from Parabola and somehow entered into symbiosis with the dark corners of the Earth until its' sheer wrongness could hurt Judgements. Sort of like the plant in the most recent Exceptional Story. The Fingerkings are supposed to be the "enemy kingdom" after all. But now there's an intelligence behind the Liberation, I'm not so sure
>>
>>50025064
Post Spark is your rules, so if you think that's okay, it's okay.
>>
>>50025102
Can I take stalker multiple times? I think it would be fun to have like 5 people stumbling around each other trying to figure out what I am.
>>
>>50025167
You can have multiple stalkers, but you only get the cp for the drawback once, and if you take the +0 option, you can only take one stalker with you.
>>
>>50025193
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>50025102
Alright. Now if only to decide whether to be a Cranial Parasyte or host... I mean, after jump I can morph my head while my body can still accept the Parasytes, and I could arguably have one of my multi Parasytes serve as my head while I serve as a different body part while my body is the connecting part... Hm.

If we have Regeneration, does a Parasyte after jump have to replace a limb or body part, or can they attach to a body and leave those untouched? Because as far as I noticed the only reason Parasytes eat the body part is to gain mass and mature from spore. So it should be possible to just connect as additional limb.

I am Asura now
>>
>>50025193
>Jumper takes it billions of times so that every person on the planet is stalking them
Don't mind me, just doing my part to make people upset about ruleslawyers.
>>
>>50025231
>Jumper chased by an entire planetary population

I'm not entirely sure why you'd think I'd be upset with you damning yourself to a fate worse than death, rather than entertained.
>>
>>50025231
Anon makes the classic mistake of assuming everyone isn't already stalking me because of my massive hotness.
>>
>>50023576
>>50023628
>>50022193
>>
File: 1471491957716.jpg (502KB, 1149x659px) Image search: [Google]
1471491957716.jpg
502KB, 1149x659px
>>50025218
Sure.

>>50025231
>pic
>>
>>50025306
Ah. Now to continuously separate and get back again with Parasytes, changing who is each limb so each combination utilizes their imported stuff in later jumps separately. Or slap them all onto my body as add ons but losing the flexibility of them being my body part.

GETTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
>>
File: USJ WiP .03.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
USJ WiP .03.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So USM should be jumpable if you don't want to be a animal hybrid or web-warrior. Hopefully by tomorrow night I can have that fixed.

>Changelog
>Added Siege Perilous to items and noticed I didn't have Vulture Armor described in items.
>Drawbacks and moving on done.

Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything blatantly obvious, please give me feedback on anything that looks wrong.
>>
>>50025280
So, speaking of TT, how did you guys deal with Trigon?
>>
>>50025280
Any chance you'll make all of the origins free?
>>
>>50025339
Same as with other problems.

I eat them
>>
>>50025338
> and will bring out the interest of the original Spider-Man to have you join his team and learn how to use your powers responsible

>are amazing at Parkour

>professional curtesy 100cp

Grammar is weird in a lot of places, capitalization is inconsistent as well, font seems to turn from black to grey for some reason in the Vampirism perk.

There's an error or something that reads weird in at least half of the options.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 800x1050px
>>50025306
So what you are saying is Pic related is a jumper who keeps importing his Parasytes?
>>
>>50025414
Thanks for the heads up, although yes its still needs to be proof read when I am done writing up stuff.
>>
>>50025306
So anything stops us from instead of getting Matched Set to just buy 4 body Parasyte companions so they get all their perks, beyond the high cost?
>>
>>50025306
Is it possible for a Cranial Parasyte to eventually learn ability to bud off like Migi or Tamura Reiko or Ryoko did without the perk?
>>
Honestly, I was really disappointed with the new episode of RWBY. Especially when it was revealed that the villains are actually a "totes evil xD" council of edgy weirdos.
>>
>>50025338
Not important or anything but why is the filename USJ? Just curious.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50025339
I spent most of that jump basically being the anti-Slade. I was this spooky mysterious benefactor who'd covertly leave gear for the Titans to make use of, anonymously send warnings about stuff like incoming reality warpers or just generally show up out of the shadows to talk about their personal problems.

I was kinda like the bastard offspring of the Outsider and a dream you have after eating too many burritoes while falling asleep with a Stephen King novel.

Anyway. Raven got more curious than usual after I gave her a heads up with the Malchior fiasco, so she tracked down my giant robot crab arcane library. I found her basically reading half of it. I kinda ended up as a mentor to her, but it was more comparing notes while giving a few pep talks.

Really, the power to obliterate Trigon was in her all along. Giving her a Stand (Nevermore, duh) wasn't the point; the point was making her realise it.

When Slade showed up to start shit she just sealed him, dragged her dad through him as a conduit and obliterated him. And thanks to my training, she bleached her clothes permanently.

As Beast Boy said, the real problem was figuring out how to rebrand the team as the Teen Titans and the Scion of Azarath while fending off recruitment from one of the bigger teams out there. Well, that and that little show of power meant we started to attract tougher bad guys. HIVE was really upset at suddenly becoming glorified mooks.
>>
>>50019578

So Avatar it is

ump #007
We'll bend the benders

1000cp

Origin

15+6 = 21

Origin
Wanderer

Nationality:
Water

Spirit World
- fuck fuck fuck fuck

Perks

Travelers Luck
-50cp (discount)
well, let's see what will happen....

Quick learner
-300cp (discount)

Acrobatics
-50cp (discount)
again more flexible... oh so that's how I look from down there...

Bending Abilities

Bender
-100cp
obvious isn't it?

Mobile Bender
-100cp 8discount)
weeeee~

Healing
-100cp

Store

Canteen-
free

Money
-50cp

Survival Equipment
-100cp

Companion

Team Jumper!
-100cp

Rikku!

15+5 = 20

Origin
Wanderer

Nationality:
Earth

Bending Abilities
Bender
-100cp
for... reasons

Metal Bending
-300cp
very.. usefull later on, right Rikku?

Mount
-250cp

Complications

It's a Kids Show
+200cp
End Choice: Next.
>>
>>50025520
Ultimate Spiderman Jump?
>>
>Everybody talking about having multiple parasytes, I'm more interested in being a cranial parasyte with hybrid body.

Thats the way to be OP.
>>
>>50025520
>>50025528

Yeah it stands for Ultimate Spider-Man Jump. I could just put USM, but I was kinda worried people would think it was a USM comic jump.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

Why does no one use the board dice anymore? Do they not work?
>>
>>50019870
Hey REBORNanon, I missed last thread, wanted to say the new Prototype jump's looking good. Especially Researcher, damn that's useful...

But I've got a few questions about Runner.

Does the Runner origin come standard with the superstrength/jumping, gliding, running up walls, and infected/thermal vision abilities which Mercer has, or can't you get them for some reason?

Because I'm not really seeing those in the customization section? Well, maybe Excessive Force for the superstrength, but not the others?

Also, didn't the in-game Armor stay active until you deactivated it, instead of dissolving/being torn apart? I thought it was the Shield that could only take so many hits, and the Armor's main disadvantage was being slowed from heavyness.

And could a customization option like AESTHETICS be included for the Runners too?

Aside from that, I love what you're doing with the jump. Good work.
>>
>>50025528
>>50025550
Well that makes me feel a little silly for not thinking of that.
>>
>>50025519
It introduced the Compost King, so at least there's that.
>>
File: Salem on a segway.png (162KB, 900x763px) Image search: [Google]
Salem on a segway.png
162KB, 900x763px
>>50025519
Personally, it reminded me of a female voldemort meeting with her death eaters.

Also, pic related for her hovering around.
>>
>>50025519
The new Grimm was pretty cool though. Plus messing up the evil councils plans sounds fun.
>>
>>50025613
At least she actually treats her followers in a way that it makes sense that she has them. She's actually following the evil overlord list on how to treat her minions.
>>
>>50024579
My early companions are mostly demonic creatures.

So we dress up as humans and go to scare some old demons and undead.
>>
>>50025338

does task master work retroactively? Does it work On things with components you can replicate that aren't necessarily physical , such as naruto Jutsu?
How does S.H.I.E.L.D. Arsenal work post-jump?

if you have more than one body does the body transfer from ESP-box robot body and hydra files apply to all of them or just one of them?
if the first does that mean you get more than one?
>>
>>50025670
Salem so far seems to be an evil version of the Team Mom, keeping her minions from fighting each other while also treating them with respect and listening to what they have to say.
>>
>>50025519
Amusingly enough, Watts, Tyrion, Cinder, and Hazel being a team would make them Team WTCH.
>>
>>50025577
Wait, nevermind on the vision abilities, those seems to be the Predator perk?
>>
>>50025539
Does Hybrid Body stack with that option that gives you a /fit/ host? Is the marginal benefit enough to justify spending an additional 100 CP?
>>
>>50025613

Waifuing her is a bad plan, right?

I mean, she's Cinders boss, and Cinder killed Phyrra. So both of them need orbital weapons tier middle fingers.

Then again, 'friendship' can solve all sorts of problems.
>>
File: 1454760562215.png (141KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
1454760562215.png
141KB, 300x380px
>Prototype
>Tokyo Ghoul
>Parasyte
Is body horror the theme for this year's Halloween?
>>
>>50025755
Don't forget Spiderman.
>>
File: 08-mads-dr-strange.w529.h529.jpg (64KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
08-mads-dr-strange.w529.h529.jpg
64KB, 529x529px
I was thinking that I could pick this guy up in the MCU. I could seriously prevent so mayor fuck ups in the world from ever happening without preventing any heroes from rising (Strange arrival is mostly unrelated to him, and his training is only speed up a bit for his actions).

I can easily offer him the immortality he is looking for without having to get interdimensional demons trying to eat the whole place.

Also, after doing some research, I think I can probably left the place without having to live the Infinity War if I can delay Thanos' efforts a bit.

As things are now, 7 years have roughly passed since Iron Man to the end of Doctor Strange.

Please don't get mad guys.
>>
>>50025755
>Knights of Sidonia
>Samurai Deeper Kyo
>other upcoming Dirge jump whose name I keep forgetting

Seems like it.
>>
Do the elemental affinities provided by Rinnegan just give you the effects of those perks, or do they actually count for Elemental Bloodline requirements?
>>
>>50025767
Could you, perhaps, refrain from talking about a movie that hasn't been released worldwide yet?

Or at least do so in spoilers.
>>
>>50025770
Samurai Deeper Kyo is body horror?
>>
>>50025767
...okay? I mean. Yes, that's why pods are for.

Only snag I can think of is that he's already implied to be Dormamu's bitch.

Dormamu's kind of a failure as a cosmic being, though. Who gives up just because of too many time loops?
>>
>>50025783
It's the shitposter's new tactic.
>>
>>50025767
>I was thinking that I could pick this guy up in the MCU. I could seriously prevent so mayor fuck ups in the world from ever happening

Are you saying the villain from Strange is like Reverse Flash, responsible for everything?
>>
>>50025785
I was thinking on using the companion option that the jump provides.

The Jump starts fairly early, almost half a decade before the movie starts. The guy hadn't contacted Dormamu yet, that happens early in the movie, he just learns about it a year or two before the movie starts and plans to steal the pages detailing the ritual from a magic book.

>>50025783
OK.
>>
>For once things are released first outside of America
Ohoho my American friends. Now the shoe is on the other foot.
>>
>>50025807
Not at all, but he weakens an important shield and kills a lot of good mages. So that might be a thing to prevent when a fight against another genocidal maniac like Thanos is at hand.

>>50025793
I guess all the shitposters are secretly the same person.
>>
>>50025338
So, um... This is slightly confusing.

>For an extra 50cp it could be made out of an already existing uniform or clothing, and for an extra 100 could be an existingcompanion or yourself. After this jump your symbiote acts much like an Alt-form that you can switch to wearing at will, or is a companion’s alt-form, or treated as an item and kept in your warehouse until needed.

What does the "or yourself" mean? Do you gain the form of a symbiote, or does it become a part of you (what "switch to wearing at-will" seems to imply)?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50025784
Maybe not focused on it, but as far as I can tell there's at least a whole lotta focus on creepy artificial human eugenics. There's eyes that eat you alive and at least one batch of crazed artificial not-vampire children.

>>50025718
So...basically Rita Repulsa?

Sounds about right.

>>50025416
Marvel's probably full of Jumper candidates. Doom also springs to mind.

Also I'm kinda sad every version of Doom on the big screen is completely, utterly lame.
>>
>>50025821
IT'S AN AMERICAN MOVIE

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
>>
>>50025821
It is interesting for the shoe to be on the other foot for once, I must admit.
>>
>>50025845
It's really not, desu. You get blisters, it's really cramped, etc.
>>
>>50025840
You pirate too much.

Pay your tickets.
>>
>>50025840
I'm guessing because they know the plot's kinda shite and the most blatent advertisement for the next MCU movie yet so they really want the international market to pay up for Inception-like CGI alone to break even
>>
>>50025821
What?
>>
>>50025832
>all the shitposters are secretly the same person
The thread seems to think it's not such a secret.
>>
>>50025821
They usually are released outside of America first, though.
>>
File: god my eyes.jpg (51KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
god my eyes.jpg
51KB, 752x564px
>>50025840
IT HAPPENS WITH MOST AMERICAN MOVIES BECAUSE >>50025854 AND EVERYONE ELSE DOESNT PIRATE AS MUCH IN COMPARISON

THAT BEING SAID THE ONLY LEAKS THAT MATTER IS THE FACT THAT THE ZORDS LOOK LIKE COMPLETE BOLLOCKS

WORSE THAN THE BAYFORMERS CURVES AND CLUSTERFUCKS
>>
I don't think anyone put Prototype on the drive
>>
>>50025854
I'll have you know I prefer to watch movies on the big screen. and only pirate what's no longer showing.
>>
>>50025885
Because it's not done. It's still a WIP going through updates based on feedback.
>>
>>50025884

This entire movie is a big example of hollywood not getting the appeal behind big blocky toyetic toku design and man does it suck to see
>>
Disgaea 1/D2 will be jumpable today. Scenarios will take a bit more time, but Perks, Features, Items, Companions, and Drawbacks will all be done today.
>>
>>50025338

>The body’s aesthetics can be decided by you at purchase

video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQyQLqdAUQo
>>
File: 1475368613218.png (126KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1475368613218.png
126KB, 650x650px
>>50025923
>>
File: 1477767895875.gif (2MB, 268x350px) Image search: [Google]
1477767895875.gif
2MB, 268x350px
>>50025923

Sick.
>>
>>50025923
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>50025923
>I'll be asleep in like, 10 minutes tops

See you in 7-10 hours, space cowboy
>>
File: Fall.jpg (45KB, 620x820px) Image search: [Google]
Fall.jpg
45KB, 620x820px
>>50025718
Well in the show she preached to Ozpin about how humans are strong when they work together and that division will leave them weak and easy to be deafeted. She is following her own advice and making sure that her own forces are united like any good evil overlord would.

Although to be honest Psycho and Mustache seem to the weak links of the group. Mustache created unnecessary strife with Cinder by considering her a failure for being beaten by something none of them could have seen coming. The bad blood between them will probably come to bit him in the ass. As for Psycho... well he is just crazy and his attitude is completely at odds with the more calm and competent members of Cinder's crew.

Honestly I think that Cinder was the best of the group in that she is smart and also a great fighter and schemer. Which sort of makes sense when you think about it. Attacking Becon was Salem's opening move so why shouldn't she have her best minion be the one to do it.

Though honestly the one thing that bothered me was the lack of girls in the group, if they are after the maidens shouldn't they have more people like Cinder steal their powers, I don't think that Cinder can absorb more than one maidens power because that would just seem odd. I also do not think Salem can absorb the maidens powers because if that's the case why didn't she absorb Amber's powers in the beginning.

Although to be honest it is way to early to make many accurate predictions and for all we know Salem is going to put the maidens powers into some sort of super grimm. Like any evil jumper would.
>>
File: jiggledypiggledy.jpg (90KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jiggledypiggledy.jpg
90KB, 500x281px
>>50025339
I have methods to directly attack the soul, and large amounts of holy magics, as well as less compunctions about holding back.
Slade doesn't really emote a lot, but he did that little eye widen to indicate "I have made a huge mistake" thing, so that was fun.

Afterwards, I told him to go look for my sister, because she'd be an easier target.
I was more of the "morally gray, eat pizza with the Hive 5 and brood quietly on a rooftop" type, so this wasn't a big heel turn or anything. Perma-deathing Slade wouldn't have solved anything, either, so I just let him go.
After that, Slade left... but not before mentioning how quick I was to shift the focus away. As long as you stay alive, because you're the only one that matters.
And he said he wasn't really surprised.

Fucking Slade. Even when he loses, he still has to act like he won.
>>
>>50025524

>Writefag

Well, it was not like I wanted to be a spirit... or the like. But oh well. I'm stuck here. I think. But I will find a way out of here, right?

right?

So after what seems like an blink of an eye, I have spend nearly three year to figure out how to leave this place. And find myself in an city that is buzzling with LiFe. Kinda weird after all the Time in nothingness. “There you are, Meg.”, I swirl around and can see a woman in greenish cloths. “Ri... Rikku?”
“Yeah... you where sleeping all the time and I didnt kew what to do... and suddely you are not in your bed... how did you manage to... flee that far without me noticing?”, Rikku demands to know and I can just shrug in response. And then I see a Waterbender whose Face rings a Bell in my Mind – Korra. “Rikku, Cover!”, I yell and we both duck to get out of the Way of the speeding Avatar. “Somehow I have a bad feeling about this!”, I mumble and press Rikku against me.
“You there”, a woman says and has a wicked grin on her face
“Me?”
“Yes you, don't you dare to say you don't recognize me!”
“Ju.. Jump-chan?”
“Eyup, now, get your pretty ass over here and we'll have a talk about you taking the easy route through most of your Jumps.”
I look confused but comply with her and the three of us enter a Tea House, where she sits down and I can't decide to sit down or not.
“Comon Megan, sit, Rikku, you, too.” Jump-chan says and grins all along. “I just wanted to pay you a visit, nothing that would be boring as far as you progressed, I think. But you make things easy on yourself."
>>
>>50026066

"Or you haven't had the hand to take Drawback all too often. And well, it would be far more interesting, when you would have... to deal with some consequences.”
“But I don't want to destroy the Plot of the Worlds I come across...”
“You took Rikku with you”
“She came with me, her own will”
“Still, it ripples the Plot you are concerned with. Also you don't play low and hide yourself out of the Plot you dont want to destroy. You know, you should reflect more what you do, my little Friend. Your Chain isn't long, but you have done quite some impressions. You are a Tame One. Enjoy your Tea, darling”
With that she leaves and I have the feeling that I did something utterly wrong.
>>
File: Your Awesome.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Your Awesome.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>50025923
Your the man Heavens excellent job.

In companions can we have a human Priere option considering the Disgea D2 is the only game to have her human form and not her demon form appear. I think it would be awesome/funny to have them meet.

Of course given the fact that she has her own game, it also might be best to leave that in the hands of whatever anon eventually makes a La Pucelle jump, so do what you think is best Heavens.
>>
>>50026096
While Overlord Priere will be a companion option in the 'Become an Overlord' thing, I'm leaving her human form to a possible La Pucelle jump.

Whether she's in her 'NEED POWER KILL KILL' or 'hey guys, how's it going' personality depends on choices in the Scenario.
>>
File: 1477825198103.jpg (709KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477825198103.jpg
709KB, 1080x800px
>>50025339
Instant death attacks mixed with holy conjures.
>>
>>50024843
>You have goiter!
>>
>>50025339
A Key to Any Lock And a Czarnian Mosaic organ.
>>
>>50026020
There were two empty seats.
>>
>>50025884
It looks like it melted.

>>50025921
It's a real shame, MPR/Whateveranger had some of the simplest but most appealing zord designs. I would've loved for them to put out some more toys along that line now that I'm an adult and can actually buy things.
>>
>>50025948
Did anyone fix Flowey?
>>
EDF Letter of Recommendation [200, Discount for Earth] – Well, well! It seems someone put in a good word for you, young hero. Or you forged it. Dropping this letter at the local Earth Defense Force recruitment office will immediately let you join, bypassing things like ‘background checks’ or ‘qualifications’. They won’t let you in if you’re actually a wanted criminal or public enemy number one, but otherwise, the sky is the limit. Post-jump, this has the same effect and rules on any law enforcement or superhero organization, and the letter changes to match. You can only use it once per jump. Also, whether it’s the EDF or others, expect to be watched favorably for promotion opportunities by the higher-ups.
>>
>>50024579
We usually end up turning the Darkest Dungeon into a haunted house, and give overly elaborate treats at the end.
>>
>>50026245
I did, though I skipped the whole "become friends with everyone in the underground" bit and just made a soul to give him.
>>
>>50026254
Out of curiosity, would this work for NERV, given that they're fighting against the Angels to protect humanity, technically making them a hero group?
>>
>>50026281
Very technically, I'd say yes. The EDF higher-ups at time of jump are actually pretty corrupt, but I figure the mooks and lower-ranks of the organization aren't quite as bad. Similar applies to NERV, I believe.
>>
>>50026281
they ARE an organisation. IT's stated it works with every organisation
>>
>>50026260
>made a soul to give him.

I'm pretty sure that is not how souls work.
>>
>>50026245
I wanted to companion Flowey.

But there is option for that.

And I refuse to use my pod.
>>
>>50026304
Nice.

>>50026305
With law enforcement and super hero organizations, it says.
>>
>>50026343
and NERV is a millitarish org. so, i'd would assume it's law enforcement-ish.
>>
#47 Prototype Build 2: Electric Boogaloo

Drawbacks: Child Prodigy (1600)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Runner (1500)

-Perks-
Predator (Free)
Deerish (1400)
The Taste of Memories (1200)
What Makes Me Unique (900)
Virologist (300)
More Than A Feeling (100)
My Mistake (0)

-Personal Effect-
Biomass Accumulation (Free)
Birthday Suit (Free)
Consume (Free)
Regeneration (Free)
Cannon Weapon (900PP)
Tendril Barrage (700PP)
Armor (500PP)
Excessive Force (100PP)
Bio-Bomb (0PP)

Pretty much the same story as the previous build, though this time I keep an eye on Mercer to make sure he doesn't go batshit insane, and I have to deal with fucking PARIAH popping up across the world like a demented jack in the box and spreading the virus. Worse yet, after a little while and a whole lot of “missing” people (Damned voracious little prick) the little bastard managed to figure out how to use some of my tech and started just blowing up cities.
>>
>>50026343
Personally, I would count gundams fighting aliens to save the world as super heroes, even if there's a dark conspiracy involved.

Y'know, even if we don't actually see regular civilians in the series, I doubt very much they differentiate it all that much.
>>
>>50026395
Fair enough, I suppose.
>>
>>50026304
Honestly I found the whole evil and corrupt EDF thing to be sort of ridiculous. They have an armada of 2 million spaceships and they choose to colonize the netherworld. Not only is the Netherworld filled to the brim with things that can make mincemeat out of most regular humans but the actual Netherworld, which is covered in lava, would not be a good place for humans to settle in.

Are Earth, Celestia, and the Netherworld the only planets that exist in the dimension?

Also are was pretty disappointed by General Carters character, the fact that they gave him an evil laugh and had him coldly dismiss Gordon, Jennifer, and Thursday's supposed deaths as necessary put him as a fairly one dimensional villain.

The fact the entire plot of Humanity is completely forgotten by the time D2 roles around annoys me the most however.

Can we have an option to take down Carter and the more corrupt members of the EDF and install Gordon as the new general/ leader of the EDF?
>>
>>50026444
You have just added to my possible Scenario list.
>>
>>50026444
I really need to stop being bothered by that name. Every time I see it I just want to roll my eyes. Interacting with angels is going to be tough.
>>
>>50026499
What name? Celestia?
>>
>>50026526
Of course.
>>
What are good some good options for employers for Job Offer from DF?

>Inb4 IT'S SLAVERY
>>
>>50026499
Your talking about Celestia right?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50023717
It happens man

>>50023739
Nope.

>>50025748
>Cinder killed Phyrra
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!

>>50024579
Never considered it honestly, though now I'm thinking of Generic Parenting, and my 50+ kids all going trick or treating at once.

>>50025519
I wanna see where it goes before I pass judgement

>>50025613
That image is hilarious

>>50025670
Smart Villains are Villains who stay alive and have a chance at success.
Though I'm willing to bet that despite Cinder "killing Ozpin" he'll be back anyway.

>>50025738
Probably on purpose.

>>50025923
Endless Joy.exe

>>50026020
>Well in the show she preached to Ozpin about how humans are strong when they work together and that division will leave them weak and easy to be deafeted
When did this happen? I must have missed it.

Psycho acts more like a monkey than Sun, which is saying something.

Pretty sure their Opening Move was attacking the Autumn Maiden
But that was still Cinder so your point stands.

>>50026245
Yes
>>
>>50026548
Thor. He's the god of protecting humanity. Your job can literally just be punching the things that go bump in the night.
>>
>>50026548
I picked Freya. She's only mentioned peripherally in the books, so you've got a lot of leeway, but you're also adjacent to the other norse figures that DO show up, so you can work with them if you opt to.

Well, I WILL be picking Freya. my jumper hasn't made it to dresden yet.
>>
>>50026554
Yep.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>50026082
Let's see where this takes us next

1. LoL
2. WWE
3. Anno 2070
4. Sims
5. Night Angel
6. Pirates of the Caribbean
7. Naruto
8. Order of the Stick
>>
>>50026569
Make sure it's not SMT Thor though.
>>
>>50023880
If a Jumper Parasyte had both Body Snatcher and Hybrid, could they extend the benefit of any biologically-based boosts they have to the host?

Be the power-granting demon-arm.
>>
>>50026563
>Yes
But how?
>>
File: Thor hates Japan.png (173KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Thor hates Japan.png
173KB, 1600x1200px
>>50026593
Best Thor.
>>
>>50026593
What do you have against nuking Japan and causing the apocalypse on behalf of YHWH? /s

And also being the major linchpin stopping dancing crazy from being a successful negotiation tactic.
>>
>>50026602
Magic mixed with therapy perks to talk him back to sanity. I have resurrection magic, multiple times, it's not hard shoving a soul into a new body.
>>
>>50026603
Good lord he looks like a luchadore.
>>
>>50026641
I'm pretty sure the issue is that he doesn't have the soul to be shoved in a new body, so you're skipping a step.
>>
>>50026548
Nyarlathotep
>>
File: Overlord blood ending.png (3MB, 2000x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord blood ending.png
3MB, 2000x1112px
Canon companions or created companions?
>>
>>50026674
He has a soul bro, otherwise he wouldn't exist. It's just fucked up from his experiences, and holding Chara's SOUL inside his own. You can heal souls too.
>>
>>50026563
>AND CINDER'S TO BLAME!

>When did this happen? I must have missed it.
At the end of Season 3 episode 12 part of her evil speech to Ozpin is about how humanity is a threat united but weak divided.

The song at the end of the episode "Divide" is basically her repeating this point. IN SONG!
>>
File: DresdenPersona.png (18KB, 941x252px) Image search: [Google]
DresdenPersona.png
18KB, 941x252px
>>50026548
Philemon. You're now a Velvet Room attendant.
>>
>>50026686
For this chain, all of my companions are OC.
>>
Could a Ghoul who takes One-Eyed Monarch use prototype abilities to acquire another kakugan?
>>
>>50026686
Always OC.
>>
File: simply-put-lom.png (102KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
simply-put-lom.png
102KB, 500x281px
>>50026573
> Goddess of love, sex, and fertility.
> "Anon, I have a very SPECIAL task for you..."
>>
>>50026686
Yes. I like my created NPCs but Sebas is Bro-tier, Pandora's Actor is Amusing. Cocytus is also bro-tier, and Aura is Waifu-tier once she grows up a bit.

>>50026704
Fair enough.
>>
>>50026686
Created as canon companions tend to be pretty difficult to choose between and only some jumps allow for purchasable canon companions so you end up with your probably not favourites.
>>
>>50026686
All OC, with the sole exception of Raven so we can be GOAT as a team.
>>
>>50026686
Created. I don't like pulling Cannon companions out of their settings.
>>
>>50026739
This is 100% intentional.

But don't forget she's also a goddess of battle. Everybody focuses on the bedroom side of things, and forgets the battlefield side of things. I'm pretty sure she gets to claim the dead that odin doesn't, too.

Kicking ass and plowing it, really rather fits with how my chain is built anyway.
>>
All Khornate perks done. Slowly working on Tzeentch.
>>
File: CAN YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO.jpg (119KB, 304x333px) Image search: [Google]
CAN YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO.jpg
119KB, 304x333px
>>50026771
>>
>>50026573
>>50026739
>>50026767
Guys, Freya is actually a GOOD goddess of love, sex, and fertility. She's 100% completely loyal and devoted to her husband. Whenever he runs off to explore she spends all her time looking for him while crying tears of gold.

The only time this is contradicted is in that one dwarf myth that scholars believe was invented by Christians to shit on the goddess by calling her a slut.
>>
File: c9e.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
c9e.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>50026771
>Red Lust
>>
>>50026771
Can you feel the blood tonight?~
>>
>>50026573
>She's only mentioned peripherally in the books
I'm pretty sure she isn't mentioned at all, have i missed something?
>>
>>50026771
What's that smell?
>>
>>50026806
>>50026808
>>50026816
It's bluuuuuud.
>>
>>50026771
>Sinew for Slaughter
>Lord of War. …wait, it’s warlord?
Doth my eye decieve me? Is that a Nicholas Cage reference?

Good to see you! How've you been?~
>>
File: 1371978261455.jpg (79KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1371978261455.jpg
79KB, 600x586px
>>50026771
YES.
>>
>>50026808
Hey there REBORN, did you see my questions about Prototype?
>>50025577
>>50025742
>>
>>50026771
Doesn't seem like Antired is here now. Should I fill in for him or just let him catch up when he gets back from school?
>>
>>50026767
>>50026803
Perhaps she'll hook you up with someone and have you churn out little soldiers for the war effort.
>>
>>50025703
>does task master work retroactively?
No although training a skill you already had could work.

> Does it work On things with components you can replicate that aren't necessarily physical , such as naruto Jutsu?

Not sure what you mean, if you mean copying powers than no, however I don't see why it couldn't be used to copy something you are capable of. For instance if you are capable of completing a jutsu and watch someone do it, I think you should be able to replicate it. I will rule otherwise if its too op though.

>if you have more than one body does the body transfer from ESP-box robot body and hydra files apply to all of them or just one of them?
if the first does that mean you get more than one?

I would rule it counts as an additional body if you are a hive mind. No getting extras although with the data file you could possible make more in time.

>>50025836
I appolgize, I know grammer is terrible at the moment, I do intend to fix it its just my grammer is terrible and I expect to have so little time next week getting it written is the higher priority. I do intend to fix it.

To answer your question yes, "or yourself" means you could be a symbiote and thereby count as an alt-form, OR could count as a part of yourself as a symbiote attached to you and therefore an alt-form that way and switch to wearing it at will.
>>
File: Chara.jpg (84KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chara.jpg
84KB, 406x600px
>>50026771
Yes, This Pleases Me.
>>
>>50026907
She might hook you up with someone, sure. She's just not gonna hook up with you herself unless her husband is dead in this setting or something.
>>
File: bone of my sword.jpg (27KB, 651x708px) Image search: [Google]
bone of my sword.jpg
27KB, 651x708px
>>50026771
Yesssss
>>
>>50026867
It comes with those power, I'm working on making a text wall to put those in with the freebies.
AESTHETICS can be used for Runners
The predator perk just makes those abilities stronger/more accurate, so there's still a point buying them even though it doesn't technically give you anything 'new'
I'll have to change that on the armor.

Someone asked earlier, and yes the Supreme Hunter has your parasyte since it was a part of you, but not the symbiote from symbiote since it is made of nanomachines.
>>
>>50026771
Just as planned?
>>
>>50026927
Does she have valkyries that serve her like Odin does?
>>
>>50026808
Hey Reborn, I've got a question about Biomass Accumulation.
If we start 100x base mass, and spend 2x base, we'd be able to store 101x base mass?
>>
>>50026771
My anticipation grows. [spoilers]BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD![/spoiler]
>>
>>50026953
Valkyries are exclusively Odin's thing. I don't remember if she has her own set of servants or not, but it wouldn't be the Valkyries.
>>
>>50026938
well Creed interferenced it, I guess.
>>
>>50026931
Cool, thank you.
>>
>>50026771
My hype knows no bounds. Red, this is truly stellar work. Someday I hope to write jumps like this.

For now I shall look forward to the rise of the Sonic Chaos Marines. Sound is life, Sound is love, Sound is the pulse of existence.
>>
>>50026975
I'm sure it could be better. That's why I posted it to see if anyone had any critique on the Khorne abilities or whatnot. After Tzeentch is Slaanesh.
>>
>>50026975
Is their mascot a hedgehog?
>>
>>50026954
That is correct, just like if you spent 50x base mass you'd increase it to 125x total
So you get out half of what you put in.
>>
>>50026931
So, what are the new limits of regeneration? While "From a Single Cell" does seem excessive, a "pound" seems too little when it's 600 CP for canon properties.
>>
>>50026548
Hades is a pretty cool guy, chill as the grave. Santa or Odin when he's not jobbing as Santa are solid choices. You do mean inside the jump, and not other options in the chain, yes? Marcone is another then, except his power is money, great benefits package, and refined class.
>>
File: go fast.jpg (142KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
go fast.jpg
142KB, 623x414px
>>50026993
>>
Prototype Ranger Belt [600, Discount for Earth] – Has a value of 2,940 yen, tax included. Upon wearing this belt and saying your own, self-tailored transformation phrase (default: “It’s morphin’ time!”) you will transform into an Unlosing Ranger! Not THE Unlosing Ranger – you can’t really benefit from that due to the rules of the chain, anyways.

“Why a knockoff? Why not the real deal?” Vyers asked, curiously.

Because reasons*, now shut up. In this form, you’re a lot stronger, faster, and more durable. Enough so that you could fight an armored tank on foot and come out on top. That’s not the selling point, though. The real selling point is that this Ranger Belt can channel and use heroic spirit and determination like energy, just like Unlosing Jumper. Instead of being an explodey burst of uncontrolled, hot-blooded power, though – it can store it for later use. This lets you use any ‘Heroic Spirit’ you have stored in short bursts as opposed to using the finishing move at the start of the episode. With enough energy, that physical boost will get stronger and stronger until you’re punching out gigantic villainous mecha, fly around the Earth at high speeds, and more. You can also breathe in space and gain vacuum immunity when in the Ranger form. Ain’t that neat? If you actually have The Unlosing Jumper...well. If you’ve got the willpower to back it up, you’ll quickly be among the greatest superheroes of all time in this world.

If I fuck up this spoiler, I swear. The asterisk note reads: Nobody has made a Zettai Hero Project jump yet.
>>
>>50027004
I still need to work on that.
Maybe I will lower it to .5 lbs later on.
>>
>>50027002
If we take shapeshifting would it be possible to turn into some sort of shoggoth-esque mass of virus goo?
>>
>>50027053
Of course!
>>
File: The Savior Has Come.jpg (48KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
The Savior Has Come.jpg
48KB, 500x281px
>>50027034
This also pleases me.
>>
>>50026771
Post-Jump, does Psyker Bane continue to blot out your Psychic Powers while in use?

Does Reign of Hounds affect all manner of supernatural dogs/wolves as well? Or does there have to be mundane dog/wolf blood/genes in there somewhere? Does it work on sentient dogs/wolves as well? Would it work on Weredogs/Werewolves?
>>
>>50026701
To be honest Flowey's case is kinda of special. In the actual setting of Undertale he is described as having no soul which is what allows him to absorb both monster and human souls.

In the context of the multiverse defintion of a soul though Flowey definitely has one because he is sentient/sapient and he has emotions, negative emotions like bordorm when he had experienced everything and fear when he is about to get killed by Chara but emotions none the less.

My own multiverse approved theory is that when Asriel died his soul went to whereever souls go in the Undertaleverse. However as powerful beings tend to do he accidently left a spiritual presence behind. Later when Alphys creates the flower with Determination and planted it in Asgore's garden, the place where Asriel died, the flower absorbed Asriels leftover essence and gained his memories and personality thus becoming Flowey. However given that Flowey is still a flower with Asriels memories he can not feel the same way that he felt in his memories and thus had the whole freakout thing he did in canon. And then he gained the power to save and load which is the absolute worst thing to give to someone with weaker emotions thus creating the pschyopath we know and love.

So in short for those who do not want to wade through the block of text I just created Flowey is not Asriel but a flower that gained the will to live and Asriel's memories. Flowey can feel emotions but the fundamental differences between a monster's soul and body and a flowers soul and body caused him to think that he had no emotions.

So for jumper trying to take the non jump approach to fixing him the best way to do that is to mess around with his soul until he can feel emotions like a normal monster would. But that is speculation and your probably better off just befriending the monsters and humans to bring back goatbro.
>>
>>50027106
It does not blot out your powers post-jump. Reign of Hounds affects all manners of supernatural dogs/wolves as well, they just kind of have to be obviously dogs/wolves. No weres, fanwank it for sentients.
>>
File: Flowey.jpg (52KB, 936x854px) Image search: [Google]
Flowey.jpg
52KB, 936x854px
>>50027109
Speaking of Flowey anon

In the Undertale jump it says that we arrive 5 years before Frisk falls to the underground. The jump also states that we do not gain the power to save and load. Does that mean that Flowey still has that power and we are stuck with him for 5 years. Because that is pretty horrifying.
>>
If I pick up No Skin, Just Bones from Skulduggery Pleasant, and applies it's abilities to an Insect or Crustacean alt-form, would I just be an empty shell with no eyes or other organs?
>>
>>50027109
You're...assuming quite a bit. I never got the impression that flowey's soul was just the echos of Assy. Is that just inference on your part or have you found something in the game to support that?
>>
>>50027035
Why even charge for canon properties at all? And can you develop your abilities by experimenting/absorbing others like Mercer/Heller or are you capped if you don't buy them?
>>
>>50027181
Yep. You'll die.
>>
File: 133226-132895.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
133226-132895.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>50027184
>>
>>50027035
Why not just make it as in canon? ""A small puddle of blood"?
>>
File: caine.jpg (27KB, 306x310px) Image search: [Google]
caine.jpg
27KB, 306x310px
Does your jumper got a colour scheme?
>>
File: reichu_anno_bloody-clue.jpg (11KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
reichu_anno_bloody-clue.jpg
11KB, 300x307px
>>50027184
>>
>>50027035
just saying a macroscopic amount seems fine to me.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>50027253
Gold and red on vantablack.
>>
>>50027184
You're not going crazy enough.
Get a skeleton or jellyfish alt-form, and try to use that perk.
No, wait! Get a shark alt-form. The only bones they have are their teeth, so you'd just be a bunch of animate teeth moving through the water.

>>50027253
I like too many colors to have a real scheme going on, but blue is prominent. Blue is a nice color.
>>
>>50027253
Most of my cloths are adorned with a very bright orange on deep, deep violet cow print. I also favour the use of imagery depicting the sun, or stylized wavy white wings.
>>
>>50027106
>>50027137
>Werewolves
We Hircine Now?
>>
Loyal Battle Monkeys [Free/200] – You may receive or import up to 8 companions for free. They get a free species, background, and all freebies associated with them, though they only get a single Feature. For 200 points, you may give them all 400 points to spend on perks and items, and an additional Feature. They don’t get the item surplus of points I gave you – that’s Jumper-only.

Send In The Goons! [300/600] – Have more than eight companions already? Want to fill the gap? Okay, how about LITERALLY EVERYONE? This is import-only, but you may import your entire companion roster for this jump for 400, giving them the freebies detailed above for Loyal Battle Monkeys. You can instead spend 600 to give them the 400 points for the other version. This is in addition to the benefits of Loyal Battle Monkeys, so this really only applies if you have more than eight companions. Have fun filling out those builds.

I've never made an import option like this before. Did I do it right?
>>
>>50027311
Looks fine, except for the 300/400 mistype.
>>
>>50027325
Whoops. That's fixed, now.
>>
>>50027035
Just my two cents, but in my experience from trying to balance similar abilities, getting too specific with hard numbers generally causes more problems than a broader strokes method.
>>
File: 1438545100465.jpg (73KB, 680x616px) Image search: [Google]
1438545100465.jpg
73KB, 680x616px
>>50027311
>Did I do it right?
Yes. Ohhhh yes.
>>
>>50027306
More like HICKcine.
>>
>>50026686
Created, with rare exceptions for quasi-canon characters like Gaia.
>>
>>50027311
I noticed a glaring problem in the wording, so I did a minor revision. Should function the same.

Send In The Goons! [300/600] – Have more than eight companions already? Want to fill the gap? Okay, how about LITERALLY EVERYONE? This is import-only, but you may import your entire companion roster for this jump for 300 points, giving them the freebies detailed above for Loyal Battle Monkeys. You can instead spend 600 instead of 300 to give them the 400 points for perks and items, same as the upgraded version of the above. Note you can’t ‘re-import’ anyone you already did so with Loyal Battle Monkeys. Have fun filling out those builds.
>>
>>50027311
The wording is a bit confusing.
So if you spend nothing you can import or create 8 companions with no CP.

If you spend 200 your 8 companions gain 400 CP to spend on everything as well as a Feature.

If you spend 300 CP you can import everyone but they all have no CP.

And finally if you spend 600CP you can import everyone and they all gain 400CP.

Am I right?
>>
>>50027429
Correct. I do not English good.
>>
>>50026812
I'm like... 75% sure the whole thing with her and the dwarves is referenced in there somewhere. But it was the beginning of the summer when I read the books, so, I could be misremembering.
>>
>>50027109
What the flying fuck is the "multiverse definition" of a soul? This is just shit you're making up, isn't it?
>>
>>50027253
Tend to go dark purple/indigo, black and silver.
>>
File: 1466282371961.gif (954KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466282371961.gif
954KB, 500x375px
>>50027491
>JF writers actually taking the Christian smear campaign as 'canon'.
>>
>>50026742
>Not best son Demiurge

>>50026686
Why not both?

Created companions are usually powerful and loyal, but imported companions can bring some more exotic abilities and new group dynamics.

Although canon companions can be rather expensive
>>
>>50027253
A lot of white or earthen tones when I'm working.

A lot of Hawaiian shirts and the like when I'm relaxing.

Business Formal when I need to get down to business. Cause every lady loves a sharp dressed man. Color dependant on mood. Cause sometimes you need to rock an orange zoot suit.
>>
Pleinair [300] “...”

“Erm...who is this girl? And why did she just appear from nowhere?!” Vyers jumps at the sudden appearance of the girl’s phantom.

She’s not actually here right now, Vyers. These are just demonstrations for the Jumper, here. Anyways, this is Pleinair. She’s a demon of unknown origins who seems to hold a lot of odd jobs. She comes with the Gunner Feature, along with the benefits of ‘Silent Protagonist’ and the upgraded version of ‘Moe’. In addition, she seems to easily infiltrate places by virtue of being strangely endearing to everyone she meets and having an unreasonably huge fanbase, giving her the social benefits of ‘Fan Favorite’ and ‘Demonic Job Security’. Earning her loyalty doesn’t seem hard...maybe she’s just bored?

“...”

You will have such FASCINATING conversations, I promise.
>>
>>50027561
JF?
>>
File: Soul.jpg (6KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
Soul.jpg
6KB, 200x260px
>>50027495
Yep, but its one of the things I came up with to explain how Flowey has no soul despite him being sentient and having emotions.

However this is still jumper fanon and probably does not hold up when reviewed throughly.

However since you brought up the question I have to ask what is a soul in jumpchain.
I mean besides those things that evil/most jumpers eat to gain power and free 1 ups.
>>
File: Ship Girls.gif (470KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
Ship Girls.gif
470KB, 500x235px
>>50027639
Can I give her pic related?
>>
>>50027662
Juvenile Fiction.
>>
>>50027561
Well, the story with the dwarves DOES seem to be canon for Dresden!Freya per http://dresdenfiles.wikia.com/wiki/Svartalves

BUT, I'd raise two points.

First, we're applying modern, prudish sensibilities to ancient lore.

Second, There's every possibility that the figures in the tales changed over time, or changed during the transition from an oral tradition to a written one, and thus there's some ambiguity as to whether Odr, Freya's husband may or may not be the same person as Odin, and likewise for Freya and Frigg. And with that in mind, if Odin were the same as Odr, as promiscuous as Odin was, it'd only be fair for Freya to have the same freedoms, no?
>>
File: 1329966900956.jpg (361KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
1329966900956.jpg
361KB, 600x523px
>>50026686
Almost always created companions. Mostly created by me, OC generating companion options are fine too, but sometimes a personal touch is what's called for.
I have a lot of robot companions to say the least.
>>
>>50027667
People in real life manage to be sentient and have emotions, despite souls not existing in real life.

Undertale souls just happen to be something different than "literally just the brain, but magic." I dunno exactly what that makes them, but there you go.
>>
>>50027253
A lot of dark blues and greys when I'm not trying to be noticeable, and Pelgin with either Violant, Viric or Cosmogone when I'm trying to be showy.
>>
File: A2UjgNRCcAAfEDQ.jpg (40KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
A2UjgNRCcAAfEDQ.jpg
40KB, 720x534px
>>50027702
I could address your 'points', but your spiel is nonsense and a waste of time because scholars believe that this myth was fabricated by Christians to attack the goddess. It did not exist prior to Christianity spreading throughout the Norse world and it's consistent with what they did to other Celtic and Germanic deities.
>>
File: Plenair.jpg (20KB, 255x460px) Image search: [Google]
Plenair.jpg
20KB, 255x460px
>>50027668
> "C'mon, emote, do something! Am I doing it right? Are you enjoying this? Do you want me to do something else? Should I stick my fingers here? Yes? No?"
> "..."
>>
>>50027678
If you're calling Dresden juvenile... Well. that's your problem.

Unless you're talking about Magnus Chase, which mentioned the dwarf thing too.
>>
Laharl [300] - “AHAHAHAHAHAHA! So, you’re the Jumper I’ve heard about, huh? Don’t think I’ll go easy on you just because you’re some world-hopping loser who takes orders from this weirdo! Because from now on, you’re my Vassal! You better do as I say, or else-” Ahem, yes, that’s enough of that. Laharl is the only son of the now-deceased King Krichevskoy-”

Vyers coughs audibly in the background.

“...and is currently sleeping off some poison in a coffin at the Overlord’s Castle. He’ll be waking up about a week after we’re done here, and begin to reconquer the Netherworld as his birthright. He’s something of a brat who tries too hard to look the part of an evil Demon, though deep down, he’s really more of a spoiled kid with severe abandonment issues. He has the benefits of ‘Showmanship’, ‘Maximum Bully’, and ‘The Wickedest of Them All’. He starts with the Feature of Weapon Master, as well.

He’s difficult to get along with, but there’s some goodness and real Overlord potential in him...somewhere. Should you help him along his journey to maturation or just let events unfold as they would, he will gain ‘Noble Demon’, but never admit it. He might also insist he’s the new Jumper and you’re just HIS companion, and you’re only getting all the points because he’s too lazy to do things by himself.
>>
>>50027668
I'd beware the implications of Plenair Allaprima's habit of eating her emergency food supply (read: Usagi).
>>
>>50027702
>we're applying modern, prudish sensibilities
This argument always annoys me because it assumes that modern culture is more monogamous than it used to be.

For the vast majority, this isn't the case. We even know some viking law and morality. Adultery was considered one of the three worst things you could do, along with unjustified murder where you didn't pay the wirgild and oathbreaking. You'd end up in the absolute worst corner of Niflheim in the afterlife where you'd suffer torture and unbearable cold for all eternity.
>>
>>50027840
what
>>
>>50027863
And yet, people didn't seem to hold Odin's Zeusing it up against Him.
>>
>>50026720
You can probably use any shape-shifting or appearance perk to get something like that.
>>
>>50027876
Ok, I'll admit she never actually eats him on screen, he just has bites mysteriously bitten out of him in her presence.
>>
>>50027899
'Cause he's Odin. Bossman can do what he wants.

And it's a bit unfair to call Odin a Zeus. He just knocked up a few willing giantesses, he didn't go around committing bestiality and raping random humans.
>>
>>50027918
Who is Usagi anyway?
>>
So, I am a bit strugglein with importing my Companion to OftS... or maybe it's just my sleep deprived brain
>>
>>50027876
Pleinair is often depicted with a rabbit, which may or may not be a doll, called Usagi. She sometimes treats Usagi as food. That anon was making a joke about Pleinair biting your dick off.

Yeah, I don't get it either.
>>
>>50027930
An animate, talking, rabbit doll that often works as a reporter when Plenair isn't using him as ammo. He apparently counts as food.
>>
>>50027932
Just make them all truenamers.
>>
>>50027253
Generally black, blue, silver, and gold. Like pic-related with somewhat darker blues.
>>
>>50027829
I kinda want to snag him and Zim, just to see what shenanigans ensue.
>>
>>50027981
That's a horrible idea, anon. That class is broken in the "doesn't work" sense.
>>
>>50028017
That was the point senpai.
>>
>>50027915
I know, but I want to add it to my "base" ghoul form (is it even an alt-form?). Because it bothers me that, deep down, I have asymmetrically-colored eyes. Also, I consider shapshifting more of an active "buff"; and if I used it, it wouldn't be colored by the same means the other is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfq41t1bfAs

Etna [300] – “Oh hey, you’re the Jumper, right? Nice to meet you! Now, lemme tell you how this is going to work. I’m going to help you reach the end of that ‘chain’ of yours. We can do that the hard way, or the easy way. The easy way is that you just do what I say from now on and we’ll do fine~.” Yet another assertive jerk, but I suppose that’s typical of Demons. This is Etna, previously one of King Krichevskoy’s vassals. She’s the ideal demon – wily, snarky, treacherous, the whole package.

Like Laharl, there’s more going on beneath the surface. She deeply admired the King when he was alive for the kindness he showed her in life, and more than anything, though she’ll never admit it if questioned on it. She also has a soft spot for her friends and those close to her, even if she tends to bicker and scream at them a lot. You won’t be much different, should you manage to win her trust, so be ready for that. She is remarkably good at motivating and subduing others via threats of violence, giving her ‘Might Makes Right’ and ‘Slave Driver’. She’s also VERY good at backstabbing others and infiltrating groups, giving her a darker variant of ‘A Flower in the Desert’.

Be warned, her memories are currently being held by a demon who is blackmailing her. She’ll be even less trustworthy and reliable until this is resolved. Of course, giving back her memories may be an excellent way to win her trust...
>>
>>50026771
Looking good. Eagerly awaiting the rest.
>>
>>50027668
Not if she doesn't consent to it.

Otherwise she will just dodge it.
>>
>>50028089
>She deeply admired the King when he was alive for the kindness he showed her in life, and more than anything, though she’ll never admit it if questioned on it.

Is this phrasing intended? Not sure what's going on in this sentence.
>>
>>50028149
I have been working on this jump nonstop for four to six days with minimal sleep and it's really showing, that's what.

'and more than anything' is a sentence artifact I need to take out. My bad.
>>
>>50028167
Jesus Christ, Heavens. Our hype can wait. Take a nap.
>>
>>50027919
Okay, fair, he split those duties with Loki.
>>
>>50028089
>Hey, Etna, did you know that in addition to that one guy stealing your memories there's another guy that stole a lot of your power?
>How do I get it back?
>You have to punch your brother until your power falls out.
>But he's dead. I can't punch power out of dead people.
>No he's not dead, he just left you here while he went to live innawoods.
>Yes he is.
>He's as dead as Laharl's sister
>Laharl doesn't have a sister
>See that box that just got delivered? His sister is in it.
>And since there's no air holes, she's dead.
>What's this about my sister?
>Big Brother, I've finally found you!
>>
File: 1477545378695.jpg (130KB, 930x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1477545378695.jpg
130KB, 930x1600px
Fuck it. Might as well start posting builds again.

>>49911828
(City of Heroes) #94
-Origin: Mutation (Free) -Wait, I'm a WHAT now?!
-Background: Corrupter (950CP) -Liked this class when I was playing it! Plus Scourge is awesome.
-Tietary Powers: Themed Costume (Free) -Huh. What's all this then?
-Tietary Powers: Teleportation (850CP) (Discount) -Stocking up on some teleportation powers could be neat.
-Tietary Powers: Sorcery (550CP) -Magiiiiicks. Like it. Learn It. Love it. More to add to the data collection.
-Tietary Powers: Mu Mastery (350CP) (Discount) -See magic, learn dead languages faster, and can find hidden groups? HELL YES.
-Primary Powers: Archery (50CP) (Discount) -ARROOOOOOWS. Being able to use it like a sniper rifle is fucking amazing.
-Rikti Armory (-250CP) -Some Rikti power armor could be useful to reverse engineer.
-Credits! (-300CP) -A bit of side change.
-"Nah, team's full" (-200CP)
-Ambush! (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Atlas Park
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Many great heroes have great origins, things that captivate us and make us wish we were like them. Who wouldn't want to be strong, powerful, and above the petty issues of everyday civilian life? Who wants to worry about their corporate boss all the time, who wants to constantly come across problems with the rent? And so being empowered, being someone who is above it all... it's a nice draw. At least if you look at it through rose-tinted glasses.

The bigger one's role in life, the bigger the problems. You try to get some groceries without constantly being attacked, becoming a danger to those around you. You try finding someone in the empowered community you can relate to, only for most of them to be embroiled in their own issues or for them to be unable to relate to what you can do. It's hard. Being empowered does more than elevate you... it isolates you.

...what's that? How did I get my powers? Um... look, it's not important. You don't need to know.

>bitten by a radioactive bow
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>50028167
I agree with >>50028189. Go take a nap Heavens.
>>
>>50028251
>Dammit jumper why didn't you tell me about this sooner.
>Because Laharl I know it will all work out int the end and I also find your reactions hilarious.
>WHAT WAS THAT!
>Nothing
>Uhhh, Big Brother who is this person.
>>
>>50028293
>>50028189
I'll sleep when I'm dead. Couldn't do it if I wanted to, anyways.

Flonne [300] - “Greetings, Mr. Jumper! No, wait...is it Mrs. Jumper? Oh no! I messed up already! Can I start over, please? Pretty please? I promise I’ll-” This is going to be a trend, isn’t it? Anyways, this is Angel Trainee, Flonne. She will be better known as the ‘Love Freak’ in a few weeks. She’s absolutely obsessed with the concept of love in all its forms, showing wide-eyed idealism that would make most Demons roll their eyes in annoyance or disgust. Or even some Humans, really.

Despite this, she has a remarkably gifted ability to bring out the best in others, and while she’s not really that bright, she’s good at looking endearing to others. She also invests way too much of her free time in anime and various TV shows. She has the benefits of ‘Morality Pet’, ‘Soft Warmth’ and ‘Love & Peace’, and starts with the Boring Magic Feature – though you’ll quickly discover she has a talent for the non-Boring Magic Feature, as well. If given time to grow in power and as a person, she will eventually gain ‘Only the Pure of Heart’, and might even pick up the Transforming Hero Feature…

She will be sent on a mission to assassinate Laharl a little while after he wakes up, and fail miserably at it if things proceed as normal. Her proximity to Laharl and unwittingly working with him is the linchpin of a plan to turn the brat into a suitable Overlord, so don’t break that particular chain if you want that to still happen.
>>
>>50027981
nah i think we'll just stay out of most of the troubble
>>
>>50028330
Alternately, we can always steal the Maharl plot from the anime, especially since she was apparently planned to be a secret character at one point.

>Another sister? Was Krichevskoy a swinger or something?!
>Maharl: I even know all sorts of things that would imply Krichevskoy knew about me and everything
>Laharl: I guess my father must have been that kind of Overlord.
>[Vyers crying faintly in the distance]
>>
File: quimbo.jpg (75KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
quimbo.jpg
75KB, 1440x900px
Where are the best political perks?
>>
Does anyone know the answer to this >>50025773 ?
>>
File: 1381532424072.png (449KB, 884x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1381532424072.png
449KB, 884x1174px
>>50028283
(DC) #95
-Background: Alien (900CP) -FROM SPAAAAAACE. I'll look human for the most part to avoid alt-forms. No need to transform.
-Unrealistic Proportions (Free) -No points for guessing what I'll do with this.
-Environmental Adaptation (Free) -SWEET. Pressure problems and different atmospheres can suck it now!
-Scientist (800CP) -On my home planet I strove to find differences and what caused certain abilities.
-Superhuman Durability (650CP) (Discount) -More durability, more value. I want to be TANKY.
-Superhuman Strength (350CP) (Discount) -Sweet merciful fuck. I am STRONK.
-Superhuman Speed (50CP) (Discount) -Super strong, super fast, AND super durable? This is an all-around package!
-Arsenal (0CP) -Nothing wrong with having some toys. For every task, there is a tool.
-Mother Box (-200CP) -I wasn't fond of it before, but maybe it can help in this iteration. Provide all manners of scans.
-Nemesis (-100CP)
-No Killing (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Free Pick (Metropolis), 22 years old

Okay so maybe I'm nowhere as strong as Superman, and nowhere as durable as him or as fast as him... in fact when you look at it I'm kind of like a really shitty version who can't even fly. But you know what I can do? Clean up after his shit. There's a lot of things that break when he fights, and a lot of people that could get hurt. So as another alien from the stars, it is my duty to help people get away from the battle and to protect people.

...wait what do you mean someone takes offense? Who the fucking fuck would be angry at someone trying to make sure bystanders aren't getting killed?! Who could possibly... who the fuck is "Gorefist"? OC incoming.

>a villain who thrives on consuming blood and is empowered the more death and chaos are in the area around him
>came to metropolis because all the carnage is like a buffet
>but someone paying attention to the little people is cutting off his gains, and that's not tolerated

FUCK.
>>
>>50028408
Maharl plot?

Please explain jumper, I sense a funny story
>>
>>50028416
Tropico
>>
File: 1477404803361.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1477404803361.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>50028283

>That spoiler
>>
>>50025773
They don't count for the requirements.
>>
File: Joker_Protest.jpg (407KB, 761x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Joker_Protest.jpg
407KB, 761x1024px
>>50028444
>Who the fucking fuck would be angry at someone trying to make sure bystanders aren't getting killed?!
Literally everyone.
>>
>>50028356
But is she waifu material?
>>
>>50028444
>Image
Why does that man have four arms?
>>
>>50028480
Hmm... Do the effects stack, or do I just need to file my CP taxes?
>>
>>50028511
File your taxes.
>>
>>50028483
I didn't know Gotham had Juggalos.
>>
File: 1240941873523.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1240941873523.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>50028483
>mfw
...man, the DC world is really fucked up sometimes.

>>50028475
IT WAS A VERY RADIOACTIVE BOW OKAY. It just came out of nowhere, fucking jumped out of the store after a radiation villain went wild and was snarling. You should have seen the teeth on it, man. The teeth! No idea why a bow biting me would cause sorcery powers, though... must have really had a lot of radiation. Or maybe it's just the Mu ancestry.

>>50028503
Why wouldn't he have four arms? Though to be fair, four arms means four punches. You can't go wrong with that.
>>
>>50028532
Sleep tight, pupper.
>>
>>50028446
NIS apparently planned on having a fake little sister plot in the first game but scrapped it for whatever reason. They recycled it for the anime, with this little girl named Maharl claimed to be Laharl's little sister. She's a little girl that looks kind of like Laharl that carries around some kind of demonic doll.

She was running from the Netherworld Empresses, an all female gang, when she ran into Laharl. She then proceeded to vaguely convince Laharl she's totally his sister via the expedient of knowing family secrets, including about the family treasure, the Black Lizard's Tail.

She gets kidnapped, reveals herself to be the leader of the gang, demands the Tail, loses, decides she wants to be his sister for real now, gets beaten up by the Netherworld Empresses for trying to defect, and then Vyers reveals that the little girl is just a puppet and the real Maharl is the doll.

In the end she doesn't get to be vassal, let alone his sisteru.

I'm sure you can imagine how to fix that so she her claim looks more legitimate.
>>
>>50028532
>four arms means four punches
Why do you think I went Machamp?
>>
>>50028532
No, you'll just get your arms getting in the way of each other and tire yourself out more quickly. It's a net disadvantage.
>>
>>50028483
Clown lives matter?

But seriously, who the fuck at DC thought this was a good idea? After that, I'd say Batman should retire and leave those morons to their cesspool.
>>
>>50028416
Just stack charisma and planning perks

If you're focusing on that aspect for your chain though you should pick up Compounded Computation from Worm, it's been shown to be able to create extremely effective policies
>>
>>50028559
A perk from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon makes it so your arms won't get in each others way. The tiring yourself out part is bad, but there are perks to get around that.
>>
The Dark Adonis [300] “It is I!” Vyers strikes a pose where he stands, looking absolutely full of himself. “A wise choice for a reasonable price, Jumper! I, the Dark Adonis, am an aspiring Demon of great wealth and taste! Take me along, and you will have a loyal, devious companion who never fails! And if anyone says otherwise, it is simply a fabulous tactical retreat!”

...right. Anyways, you can opt to take Vyers here as a companion. He has the benefits of ‘Showmanship’, ‘Ham & Cheese’, and is something of a generic all-rounder in combat, so he doesn’t have any real Features, relying on Mana Burst in combat. He has a lot of experience, though, so he’ll be a quick learner in whatever role you want him to have.

Between you and me? He’s a LOT stronger and smarter than he looks, and odds are, you already know who he really is. If you earn his trust by helping him along with his plans here or showing genuinely noble or even heroic qualities in yourself, he’ll stop holding back and gain the benefits of ‘Noble Demon’, as well as giving you a powerful ally. It’ll take the entire ten years for him to be back to his full strength, though. Don’t expect him to follow orders until then, either. After all, he WAS an Overlord.

“H-hey! Don’t say it outright!”

Also, call him Mid-Boss at your own peril. Or do. It’s funny to watch him react to it.
>>
>>50028574
Well, Gotham is literally build on an Ancient Indian Magic Nuclear Waste Burial Ground and is cursed to beat Batman such that since there wasn't one at the time it had to make one first.
>>
File: 1418449209221.jpg (325KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1418449209221.jpg
325KB, 583x1508px
>>50028559
It's DC. It doesn't make sense, you've got people who apparently want to venerate the Joker of all people. Four arms by comparison isn't that much to raise an eyebrow at. But to be fair, nobody said you had to use all four arms at once. You could use two for regular fighting then use the other two for sucker attacks.

>>50028444
(Digimon) #96
-Spirit Warrior (900CP) -No partner so far, still saving the slot. I will become the Digimon.
-Card Slash (800CP) -Improve my list of options! If I need to alter myself for the battle I will.
-Fractal Code Scanner (Free) -I shouldn't need this, but if I find other spirits or there's too dangerous an enemy, drain them dry.
-Side Evolution (Aquilamon) (600CP) -Vital for my scheme to become Beelzemon. Or Ophanimon so I can slide to Laylamon.
-Warp Evolution (500CP) -Able to skip right to Beelzemon or Ophanimon on demand.
-DNA Evolution (400CP) -Required for my scheme, along with data chips.
-Digidex (350CP) -Forewarned is forearmed! Plus the database will come in handy.
-Spirit Directory (Free) -Collect spirits. Store them. Abuse them for later power.
-Digispirit (Wind) (Free) -Select Kazemon. Use Side Evolution to become Aquilamon. Commence cheesing.
-Data Cards (250CP) -Data cards to give myself a toolbox of items! I will need this.
-Data Storage Chip x2 (Gatomon/MarineDevimon) (50CP) -Vital for my scheme to become a Mega form. Especially without a partner.
-Map (0CP) -Install the map on my Digivice, which will eventually be installed into my Pip-boy. Awesome.
Dice Rolls: Free Pick (Directory Continent), 14 years old

...yeah I have no idea what I'm doing here. At all. Like I'm in the Digital World, I've got a code scanner, and I can either turn into a leather-wearing badass with twin guns or I can turn into a seductive, absurdly beautiful being. Both are seen as Great Demon Lords.

I... guess... cool? TIME TO HEAD OUT AND DO WHAT THE FUCK EVER. Though chances are high I'd help the kids.
>>
>>50028585
I should recruit both Overlords, get them both to have Noble Demon, then force this one to admit who he is to the other one.
>>
>>50028632
>I picked up Laylamon way back when
DON'T TAKE THE FORM OF MAI WAIFU!
>>
>>50028639
If you're gonna do that, you may as well try to keep Big Sis Prinny around and have her admit her terrible secret.

I mean, not ever seeing her daughter must be hard, right? Or does she visit, maybe? It's not like prinnies are out of place in Celestia.
>>
>>50025773
They do count for the requirements, sort of.

I asked ninja about that in the past and he said that it would count towards those requirements but the elemental affinities from the affinity perks would still be preferable for the kekkei genkai that require those affinities.

I think it was because the affinity perks include training in the elements which you would need to learn yourself if you got the affinities from the Rinnegan, not entirely sure on this last part though since that part of the answer was slightly unclear and this was quite a while ago.
>>
>>50028654
True enough
>>
>>50028654
>>50028639
May as well grab Sicily too, get the whole family back together.
>>
>>50028553
She sounds like a loser.
>>
>>50028773
It's more of a "Fuck with Laharl" plot than a "This character would be cool" plot.
>>
File: Nimue_office.jpg (110KB, 749x543px) Image search: [Google]
Nimue_office.jpg
110KB, 749x543px
>>50028652
It is too late. The demon has arisen.

(Sailor Moon) #97
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -Just... fan-friggin-tastic, we're here. This won't be good at all.
-Subplot Sense (Free) -This will help me a great deal here. I can go places, and depending on my mood either help or avoid.
-Timely Appearance (900CP) -In the event I do decide to help people out, it's going to be done in a DRAMATIC style.
-High Score (800CP) (Discount) -Eh, I could use it to goof off. Plus I could totally screw with the main cast.
-Hit Me If You Can (600CP) -Along with drama, I will dodge everything. EVERYTHING. Fuck all you evil guys!
-Ahahaha, Nope! (400CP) (Discount) -NO SELL. Screw you, Youma folk! You suck!
-2,400,000 Yen (Free) (Discount) -I'm pretty sure I'm set for money. ...you know, for a while.
-Aide (300CP) -Okay, I'll admit this will be a fun change of pace. Whacky detective work GOOOO!
-Supercomputer (0CP) -Yeeeees, YEEEEEES. Study it, learn it, replicate it. Upgrade my tech. Thank you, based Moon Kingdom!
Dice Rolls: Akihabara, 22 years old

You know what's going to happen? We're going to have zany detective adventures is what's going to happen. Hell yes.

Just imagine it. There's plenty of strange shit and disappearances that go on in the city, and the Sailor Senshi can't be there all the time. So what happens? If you have the right connections, you go to the Office Arcana. They take on the job and do what they can to rescue your loved ones. Oh sure there's still private eye investigations... but it's not as though that's all they do.

Advanced technology to help close in, enchanted weapons to fight against monsters. The Office Arcana studies its enemies and ensures its allies are safe, because we know how important it is to keep the peace.

Please hire us. The rates for property in this part of town are insane.
>>
>>50028801
Whoops, forgot to link to >>50028632
>>
The Dood Squad [200 – Discount for Netherworld] - “Hey, dood, what’s up?” As if from nowhere, about ten Prinnies have appeared. “You’re our new boss, right? Wow...you sure are somethin’, dood!”

This is The Dood Squad, a group of Prinnies I’ve personally made a contract for with you. They take up a single companion slot and have the benefits of the Prinny Feature and some swords for them to wield, but nothing else. They’re not very smart or reliable, but they’re cheap labor and work as a team, so they’re good fodder. Their contract to you will expire...sometime after the heath death of the entire multiverse.

“W-wait, what?! That wasn’t part of the deal, dood!”

I am altering the deal. Pray I do not alter it further. Future imports you give these penguins will only work at full potency when they’re together as a group, and I wouldn’t recommend giving them anything sensitive or important. They still explode when thrown, then respawn as companions normally do.
>>
>>50028840
>Attach mini-nukes to Prinnies
>Fire them out of a Fat-man for double the explosion.
What Could Go Wrong?
>>
>>50028840
Do stronger prinnies make bigger explosions?
>>
>>50028660
Yep.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47958812/#47959887
>>
>>50026931
Supreme Hunter only has these symbiotes of ours if they are not independent beings that CAN also fuse with us in need, because in such cases they were not our symbiotes or such and lived as imported background they were imported as?
>>
>>50028532
>...man, the DC world is really fucked up sometimes.
Marvel is no slouch. Wanna know how Sandman kill Spider-Man from Earth-91126?
>>
File: 1477279226651.jpg (21KB, 245x262px) Image search: [Google]
1477279226651.jpg
21KB, 245x262px
>>50028957
I am unfortunately aware of how he kills that spider-man, yes.
>>
>>50028983
Yeah, that's on my list to f ways not to go.
>>
>>50028840
Lovely. I'll take eight batches.
>>
>>50028957
Post in a spoiler tag?
>>
>>50029006
Pour and pop.

Those panels end up on fetish sites of a particular bent.
>>
File: Scared bunbun.jpg (63KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Scared bunbun.jpg
63KB, 640x960px
>>50028801
>>50028813
(CATastrophe) #98
-Background: Shiny Hunter (950CP) -A big vacation world, huh? Let's try something new and go exploring!
-Shinies Galore! (Free) -AWWWWW YISS. This along with prior Pathfinder skills and Thief's Ring? JACKPOT.
-Splicer (Free) -An all around bonus package to make me more awesome than I already am? Thank you!
-Cat's Grace (650CP) -Balance! I want more balance and reflexes. This is for me. I shall be a fast bunnygirl.
-Rabbit's Foot (Usamimi Free) -Keep it going. More stamina means more looking around and doing stuff.
-Find the Shiny (500CP) (Discount) -Wait, MORE treasure finding luck? And finding people? Hell to the yes!
-Danger Sense (100CP) (Discount) -Some danger sense for once won't hurt whatsoever. I'll be down with this.
-Snorkeling Gear (Free) -Oh well that's nice! Free stuff for... stuff.
-Adjusted Wardrobe (0CP) -Life of the party, huh? I could get used to this.
-Old Rod (Free) -I'll make something of this. Fishies! Seafooooood.
Dice Rolls: Usami, High Tech Settlement, 19 years old

>end up going to CATastrophe
>nice vacation jump, full of shinies to find and nice parties
>"Oh hey, maybe I can be social and take a load off here!"
>roll being young, roll a high-tech settlement
>"This is gonna be kickass, I'm gonna live the high li-"
>roll Usami
>mfw

No. NO. WHY. I DID NOT WANT TO BE A BUNNY. I DIDN'T WANT THE FLOOFY NERF BALL TAIL OR THE BIG FLOOPY EARS. I DIDN'T WANT TO BE SEEN LIKE THIS. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS. Why am I cursed to this fate.

...so APPARENTLY because the Benefactor is a sadistic asshole who likes seeing awkward stuff, I'm running around with two big fluffy ears sticking out of my head instead of normal human ears. And I have to worry about the little puff ball on my butt. I GUESS it's t-shirts and low-cut jeans for me, or figuring out a good way to make jeans that have a hole for it. Sweet mercy why is this even a thing.
>>
File: Pour and Pop.jpg (176KB, 648x673px) Image search: [Google]
Pour and Pop.jpg
176KB, 648x673px
>>50029006
>>
>>50028888
In the context of the game, stronger prinnies don't make "larger" explosions, but their explosions do cause more damage.

So kindof Fallout -esque physics where the AoE will never get any bigger, but by surpassing arbitrary stat/perk/SPECIAL requirements it will still deal more damage.
>>
>>50027009
Pretty sure Marcone is a jumper who took a depower drawback.
>>
>>50029042
I love you for a perk to forge Hellbrass. It is incredible thank you
>>
>>50029033
>>50029075
Holy shit. Well, that's disturbing on SEVRAL levels.
>>
So what happened to Digi Spirits in Frontier after Plot? Did they just get re scattered? Because if so I'd like to collect them all.

SUSANOOMON
>>
>>50029109
What I'd like are some good Digimon Jumps.
>>
So RebornAnon adequately addressed my concerns about Prototypes regenerating from a single cell, but I don't recall him ever mentioning a fix for the massive disparity between Heylin Magic and everything else on offer in Xiaolin Showdown.
>>
>>50029075
Its the panel or so before that that always get me. The one from behind Spider-Man that shows something distending his body and hanging off of it. Honestly the first time I saw it I though it was some fetish edit to give him huge nuts. Nope on the nuts, yes on the fetish.

It wasn't so funny after that.
>>
>>50029131
Probably because you managed to convince him with your logic that its possible blacklight couldn't do that, but your complaint with heylin magic is just your opinion.
>>
>>50029131
Yes, even though it was shown that a certain anon's speculations were supported by canon. Its new limits are clearly a great victory for people who care about maintaining canonicity.

>>50022300
>>50022311
>>
>>50029181
>>50029190
Please don't feed it.
>>
File: butler.jpg (26KB, 402x552px) Image search: [Google]
butler.jpg
26KB, 402x552px
>>50029131
Well, I I'm sorry you haven't properly been appeased m'lud.
While I fetch RebornAnon for you, would you also like me to procure refreshments?
>>
>>50029202
>All criticism is shitposting
Glad you feel that way, anon.
>>
>>50029212
Yes, that'd be good, Jeeves.

And water's fine, thanks.
>>
File: 7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg (230KB, 1535x1086px) Image search: [Google]
7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg
230KB, 1535x1086px
>>50029042
Dealing with tails and clothes is a simple affair. Everyone just tries to overthink it. Take a regular pair of pants, alter the hem at the back to have a small U-shaped cut-out beat the tail area (sized as appropriate for the proper diameter), then attach a small flap of cloth across the top with a button or snap to hold it in place.

Bam. Simple, easy, non-revealing hole for tailed individuals. Pull up pants, snap front and rear buttons closed, and you're off.

Underwear is slightly more complicared, but draw strings are the best bet there.
>>
>>50029124
Wait for Cyber Sleuth jump
>>
>>50029238
Good, we have procured an excellent vintage of water for you: go jump in a lake.
>>
>>50029131
>between Heylin Magic
You do not automatically become Wuya, no other user of that magic is anywhere near her power level and you start on the level of an new apprentice. You could just also just impress her, Chase, or anyone else who uses it to teach you and get to the level the perk provides within a couple of years there without buying the perk.

The power levels commonly discussed in regards to that perk are generally under the assumption that jumper has lots of other magic perks from other jumps boosting their powers considerably or have been training with that magic for hundreds of years.

People like Heylin because that setting has a legitimate in universe example of what a jumper with a shit ton of magic buffs or training time could do its magic. Any other form of magic will also be bullshit when stacked with lots of magic boosting perks and/or excessive training far beyond a natural human lifespan.
>>
>>50026771
Honestly, I'm more excited for the MCU update (sequel?). Are you planning on including anything from AoS/expanding your "Street Level" coverage?
>>
>>50026771
>We can make Hellbrass
Fuck yes.
>>
>>50029288
To be fair, I'm pretty sure that the other users specced more heavily into monk than wizard.
>>
>>50029288
>get to the level the perk provides within a couple of years there without buying the perk.
Much to your surprise, your newfound magic doesn't seem to work in this world. Hopefully this is just a temporary setback...
>>
>>50025516
Yes.
>>
File: I WANT OFF THIS RIDE.jpg (53KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE.jpg
53KB, 500x464px
>>50029254
Uuuuuugh. I hate draw strings. I just hate them, it feels so weird.

Look it's one thing to deal with a demon tail, but a bunny tail is another. I can see the jeans working in my favor with the flap yeah, but undies should be a comfy thing, not a show-off thing. I dunno, I guess I'm just picky. The other part of me is raging because my last chain had people going "BUNNY BUNNY BUNBUN" due to taking all five bloodlines from Naruto and moon powers, and I thought I was going to escape it this time. I really did.

Why can't I escape the bun.

>>50029323
I'm honestly surprised people forgot my plans for it and why I haven't updated MCU since Ant-Man.

Long story short, a while ago I had pondered updating it. But I got bitched at because all I was doing was ruining builds and putting too much shit into the jump, so I had decided that I was going to wait for enough material. Ant-Man/Civil War and the increased AoS was doing fine, but I had declared that it was when I see Dr. Strange that I would do a Part 2 to MCU. You get an additional 1000CP to use on Part 2, you carry everything over, it's a continuation. Pym Particles/the additional Stark gear/various aspects of AoS like Hive would be included, and I wanted to be quite clear on how Dr. Strange was handled before tackling it. Yes I know I'm going to get shat on because there will be no way I find a situation that pleases everyone, but at least this way the original MCU builds won't be ruined forever.
>>
>>50029323
Option to be a Ghost Rider clone, pls.
>>
>>50029404
>>50029415
Right, shit. You've got Luke Cage and Jessica Jones now as well.
>>
>>50029404
I remember your original plan, and it makes as much sense now as it did then. It's fine, take your time and work on what you work on. I'm hyped as hell for a MCU II jump, and I'm a big Strange nerd so I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend. However, we're all busy and we've all got projects so take your time.

The new BC looks good, though I'm still holding strong for Loyalist.
>>
>>50029388
Is there any advantage to being a cranial Parasyte over having a jaw parasyte? I'm curious why Uda had his jaw taken over instead of his brain. Does it just take longer?

>>50029404
How are you planning on handling drawbacks? 1000 CP limit across both jumps?

>>50029441
Sounds like an item to me, senpai. Like a certain miniscule piece of modern technology.
>>
>>50029404
Drawstring underwear is a little wierd, I will admit, but you get used to it.

Just embrace the bun! Embrace it the fluff!
>>
>>50029472
Whatever happened to Yoro?
>>
>>50029415
>>50029441
Ghost Rider shit would be in there. I can do Jessica Jones stuff, and I've got Netflix now so I can binge Luke Cage for additional things as well.

You can see why I've been holding off to make a Part 2.

>>50029464
Part 2 will have its own drawback cap of 1000CP, as it will be treated like its own jump. So people don't have to scream about limits at me, you'll have plenty of budget.

>>50029462
Yeah, I just want to get the Chaos powers out of the way first so I have a good base to work with in determining what Loyalists get. I realize this shit is slow, I apologize. Recent events haven't endeared me much to work, and this sudden burst is a surprise even to me.

>>50029472
I DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A BUNBUN AGAIN.
>>
>>50029415
Is that Spawnrider?
>>
>>50029464
iirc, he felled into a body of water when attacked off a cliff by a parasyte, in order to survive the parasyte had to merge with the first flesh it was in contact with and shapeshift a airtube, and once a parasyte merges with tissue it can't grow much further.
>>
>>50029464
The advantages of being a cranial parasyte over a body parasyte are:
- You don't have to share the body with another mind. So there's no disagreements or anything.
- You're the one in control of the body (if you get more parasytes).
- Other cranial parasytes won't attack you.

Uda fell off a cliff into the ocean when the parasyte larvae attacked him. Trapped in a drowning body, the parasyte chose to replace his mouth, throat, and lungs to form a tube going to the surface, otherwise they'd both die.
>>
>>50029508
>I DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A BUNBUN AGAIN.
I suggest you become a different sort of anthropomorphic animal to counter it, then. Have you been to Redwall yet?
>>
Jump #49: Demon's Souls
Drawbacks: NG+7 (1600)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Knight (1500)

-Perks-
Soul Gathering (Free)
Move Set (Free)
Soulcraft (1200)
Inner Self (600)

-Companions-
Demon Slayers (0)

-Lucifer-
Wanderer (Free)
Soul Gathering (Free)
Stable Movement (Free)
Inner Self (100)
Heightened Capacity (0)
Starting Gear (Free)

-Frisk-
Wanderer (Free)
Soul Gathering (Free)
Stable Movement (Free)
Inner Self (100)
Move Set (0)
Starting Gear (Free)

-Blaziken-
Wanderer (Free)
Soul Gathering (Free)
Stable Movement (Free)
Inner Self (100)
Move Set (0)
Starting Gear (Free)

-Garchomp-
Wanderer (Free)
Soul Gathering (Free)
Stable Movement (Free)
Inner Self (100)
Move Set (0)
Starting Gear (Free)

-Lugia-
Wanderer (Free)
Soul Gathering (Free)
Stable Movement (Free)
Inner Self (100)
Simple Belief (0)
Starting Gear (Free)

-Bass-
Wanderer (Free)
Soul Gathering (Free)
Stable Movement (Free)
Inner Self (100)
Move Set (0)
Starting Gear (Free)

-Caim-
Wanderer (Free)
Soul Gathering (Free)
Stable Movement (Free)
Inner Self (100)
Move Set (0)
Starting Gear (Free)

-Rapidash-
Wanderer (Free)
Soul Gathering (Free)
Stable Movement (Free)
Inner Self (100)
Move Set (0)
Starting Gear (Free)

-Items-
Starting Gear (Free)
>>
>>50029508
Like said, take your time. I know it'll be worth the wait. Best of luck in school.
>>
>>50029404
Might I suggest making them into two entirely separate jumps that lead into each other? Have the original start a few years before the movies begin and the second one start at the same point the first would end, with an option to have the events carry over.

Having a couple of years before the start of the major events of the first few movies would also give us a chance to both prepare for the upcoming events and get involved in some of the side plots that happened in the few years before then.
>>
File: Zenbunny.jpg (94KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbunny.jpg
94KB, 704x1024px
>>50029508
BUNBUN
>>
>>50029524
But the Bun Bun of Salamandastron are some of the best characters in Redwall.
>>
>>50029565
That was the plan, yes.
>>
>>50029555
I looked out into the distance at the giant forms steadily lumbering towards the ruins I had made my base. Demons. Pathetic beasts who only knew how to take and take and take, and never stopped until their gullet was full. I had met many demons before, but these were the worst I had met yet. They had already killed most of the life on this planet, and taken its strength for their own. No, this could not, would not stand.

Steadily, I sensed many portals opening behind me as portals opened. Then, the crackle as the trans-mat system began to work its magic. Soon, there was an army of millions in front of me in a variety of shapes and sizes, and the amount still increased by the second. I turned to welcome my army. “Welcome to all of you!” I began my speech, shouting so that those at the back could hear. “I, am your leader! I have earned this position because I have either beaten you in battle and earned your respect, or created you and treated you with nothing but respect and the utmost loyalty!” I continued shouting.
>>
File: 1476892122035.png (306KB, 400x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1476892122035.png
306KB, 400x1271px
>>50029500
You just replied to me. I'm still here. Just took a break from builds to work on my claimed Jumps. I just don't tend to put my name on as much in thread. I'm in IRC most days though.
>>
>>50029589
“Those down there beyond this wall,” I pointed behind me. “care for none of that. They only wish to steal the strength and life of others, and make it their own. They do this without end, for they are mindless beasts, driven only by their endless hunger.” I continued shouting, my voice growing louder and louder. “Right now, they are marching here because for the first time in a long, long while, they are sensing a virtual feast! They went to take your soul, your strength! Will you let them!?”

I screamed, the sound was loud enough to shake the ruins around us, though nothing compared to the earth-shaking “No!” that came after. “Then let's get down there, and kill the bastards!” I shouted, turned, and leaped over the banister. I looked at the ground two thousand feet below me, and through my other vision saw the army of millions jumping with me, or charging down the ramps, or simply flying towards our foes, and couldn't help but laugh. Fights might get boring from time to time, but killing asshole demons is always fun!
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>50029574
>>50029573
NO. STAHP. NO BULLY.

>>50029524
No I have not. I was a snek in XCOM2 though?

>>50029589
#notalldemons
>>
>>50029555
As silly as it may be, Demon Slayers don't get an origin.

>They cannot take any origins but each have 400CP.
>>
>>50029508
Neat!

>>50029519
Literally no idea. I just Googled "Ghost Rider".
>>
>>50029574
True. But she could be a bird or snake or whatever, instead.

>>50029614
>No I have not. I was a snek in XCOM2 though?
Oh, that works. Hi, snek.
>>
>>50029619
Wait, what?

*Checks*

Well, fuck me.
>>
File: muscles-and-joints.png (1MB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
muscles-and-joints.png
1MB, 1200x866px
Would Harmonious Unity (Warframe) or What Makes Me Unique (Prototype) be enough to incorporate Tyranid Phage Cells or Flood Super Cells into my biology?

I want even the basic components of my muscles to have muscles.
>>
>>50029605
O.T.P.
>>
Pale Dream [+300] – Someone has stolen something from you. Your memories of home, how to use all of your abilities, and the rest of your chain. You only have a vague idea of them now, but you feel an urge and a desire to get them back as soon as possible. Unfortunately, a powerful demon is holding onto your memories, and trying to challenge them in the state you start at is suicide. They will blackmail you and force you to do their dirty work, constantly holding your memories as leverage. You can re-learn how to use your abilities, but it will take time and require serious trial and error...it doesn’t help your Warehouse can’t be accessed until you get them back. Your companions start separated from you and are unaware of your current state. Should you fail to regain them before ten years are up, you will lose the chain and remain here as you are forever.
>>
>>50029521
Hey myrm, did you see my question? >>50026600
>>
>>50029605
That comic is adorable.
>>
File: 1441248360106.jpg (17KB, 226x207px) Image search: [Google]
1441248360106.jpg
17KB, 226x207px
>>50029629
It was a... special time. Even if I had fun just imagining the bullshit of how it came to be since I did XCOM1 as a human.

>>50029042
(Cho Aniki) #99
-Background: Hero (Free) -What is this place. WHERE AM I.
-Wanderer's Luck (Free) -Oh, um. Neat?
-Heroic Physique (900CP) (Discount) -Not too swole. We're going gorgeous and moderated.
-Mind Over Matter (700CP) (Discount) -Oh my goodness YES. Ability to gauge what happens if I changed natural processes is good.
-Pixie Dust (400CP) (Discount) -Oh. Ingest it to make body shaping and changes even more effective? Don't mind if I do.
-Bottomless Stomach (200CP) -Storing up food for long periods is going to be fairly useful.
-Protein Master (-400CP) -Huh. I... huh. So an energy to increase healing and fitness if posing or eating or working out.
-Honour Bound (-300CP)
-Trouble Magnet (-200P)
-Titular Hero (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Festival

I am scared beyond all rational thought. What is this place. What's going on. Why is everyone trying to flex their way through things or shooting lasers by posing, or what. Just. What. I don't get it. WHY AM I HERE.

You know what, fuck it. I'm just gonna try to focus on training myself up. The world events really suck, but as a GLORIOUS HERO I must roam the lands for the good of the people. Amazons are heroes too and I shall do my best! Let no evil plague this land! Somebody help me.

Of course even with all the genetic splicing I've done to myself and all the demon perks I'm not sure it's going to be enough of a game-changer. Even if the Pixie Dust is flat fucking amazing, I mean what. Just. What. I could make a meal with that, give it to someone, then take them to the gene splicer to make things even better than before. It's a win-win! ...that might be an idea, a training spa later. I mean... TDG already has stuff to help, and this will just make it even more effective, right?

(1/2)
>>
File: 1466358296232.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466358296232.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>50029826
>...wait, what do you mean that's not enough? You had me run the gauntlet for demonic transformations, you threw me into Bayonetta when you got pissed that I didn't become an Apostle. What more do you want?

>Yes I realize there's other ways to grow. I don't understand why seeing how I react to these things is so important... it feels like I've gotten quite a bit. I'm fairly smart, I'm actually really gorgeous, my flesh is absurd and my soul is like a massive furnace. What cou-

>The fuck do you mean by 'cyberdemon'.
>>
File: 1467384063403.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467384063403.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>50029880
Oh... snap.
>>
>>50029880
No. No. No.

Leave Season 1 Willow alone you bully.
>>
>>50029745
That's not really the intention, but I guess that's a logical consequence of the combination of having Hybrid and sharing your bloodstream with someone (via being a parasyte + Body Snatcher).
That does make Body Snatcher a /lot/ more useful. I might have to outline that in the perk itself, and swap it for the Fugue perk.

This was supposed to be a quick jump to hammer out for Halloween
>>
File: 1476983008848.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476983008848.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>50029880
Oh this is just a treat
>>
“It doesn’t matter. It was fun.” [+1000] [Doesn’t count towards cap.] - ...um. You sure about that? Reaaally sure? You are? Okay. Well. As your time in the jump progresses, you will steadily witness signs of an ill omen. Not the funny kind either, I mean ‘a growing sense of dread’. On the final day of your jump, it will not end. Instead, in one of the three Realms, a great evil will manifest.

This is not a creature of this world. It is a bloodthirsty, sadistic, sociopathic force that destroyed two worlds in the past, breaking them apart and slaying their gods after swallowing Death whole. They devour souls and people whole, absorbing their powers into themselves, and wields death itself as a weapon – those slain by it do not recover, and neither will you should you fall against it. This is a monster that dwarfs even the strongest of Demons, and even singular Overlords. Once it appears, it will begin to destroy the three realms and kill everyone inside, devouring the strongest and your companions whenever it gets the chance, and gaining all of their strength as it does.

You may not leave until you have slain this abomination, and trying to gain or steal its properties will simply result in it consuming you – it’s well-versed in the art of stealing power and lives by now. Should all realms be destroyed – it will take its sadistic time initially, but will unleash its full power upon meeting formidable resistance – you will fail. Same if you are slain yourself.

Should you fail, the consequences will be dire indeed. This monster, this Devourlord, will travel backwards along your chain and destroy all worlds you have been to before, using your powers to do so, until it reaches your home and utterly annihilates it, taking itself with along with your chain. What this accomplishes beyond simple sadism simply doesn’t matter. It is simply fun.
>>
>>50029937
>and swap it for the Fugue perk.
Please don't. That doesn't fit nearly as well with the Cranial Parasyte origin.
>>
>>50029937
Thank you kindly~
>>
>>50029937
Now I have reasons to be body parasite GODDAMIT. I want to take multi Parasyte build, stahp.

Body Snatcher ability to be universal donor though is really tantalizing
>>
Is getting the Sinanju, from the Wuxia jump, worth it? I've heard it's supposed to be a pretty OP martial art, but considering how powerful most jumpers become, the more basic perks might be more useful.
>>
>>50029977
...I meant swap it for Echopraxia. The 400cp Cranial perk.
>>
>>50030004
Can we learn to fugue on our own? At least if not while remaining conscious then at least while sleeping for real?
>>
File: 1385598600763.png (172KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
1385598600763.png
172KB, 490x355px
>>50029972
THIS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
>>
File: Sweet Baby Jesus.jpg (44KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Baby Jesus.jpg
44KB, 640x428px
>>50029972
Oh shit. Please don't show that Drawback to my Benefactor.
>>
>>50030024
As a parasyte, you can learn it the same way Migi does - by being exposed to massive amounts of parasyte neural data, which only comes when he's hooked into Gotou - but without the perk your non-parasyte powers won't be stealthed.
Non-parasytes obviously can't fugue without the perk.
>>
>>50030004
>Echopraxia
Personally, I already considered Body Snatcher more useful, considering the "Even if you don’t wish to internalise the thoughts..." clause that perk has.
>>
>>50029972
Megalovania!
>>
File: nicolas christ.jpg (63KB, 435x425px) Image search: [Google]
nicolas christ.jpg
63KB, 435x425px
>>50029972
Is there a way to kill this evil without it jeopardizing the world?

I hate to say it but I might engage this thing, when the time comes, simply to stop it. Because that sort of thing being out there is very bad.
>>
>>50030081
Does the Parasyte Sense trait do anything post-jump if you don't buy the Parasyte Sense perk?
>>
>>50029042
Usami is worst race.
>>
Salt and Sanctuary jump when?
>>
>>50030157
Who the fuck is Usami
>>
>>50030130
This thing is either dead or nonexistent in its canon. Taking the drawback brings it to life and brings it to Disgaea.
>>
File: FOW-GIF (27).png (108KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
FOW-GIF (27).png
108KB, 370x320px
>>50029972
Plz no, I'm too small to die.
>>
>>50029689
>Flood
Gross
>>
File: 1477443401645.jpg (332KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
1477443401645.jpg
332KB, 500x716px
>>50030042
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.

>>50029945
>>50029919
>>50029934
Yeah this is... this is going to get fucked up.

>>50029826
>>50029880
(Deus Ex) #100
-Background: Corporate Employee (900CP) -Get myself a nice job, get a money base, then when the MC rolls around help him out.
-Augmented Vision (Free) -It's weird taking augmentations. But I'll make do, and additional eye benefits won't hurt.
-Implanted Rebreather (800CP) -Remove the poisons. Just get rid of it all. Nope. None of it.
-Subdermal Armor (500CP) -I am going to be a walking tank this time around.
-Hacking Interface (200CP) (Discount) -I guess the Matrix ports will have to do?
-Multitools (100CP) -Stealthy! It is me. I will sneak into all the things. Yessssss.
-Identification (0CP) -If I want to get somewhere, I want to be able to bullshit my way there. These will help me.
-Dosh (Free) -A little spending cash to get me started. Maybe pick up a thing or two.
Dice Rolls: Shanghai, 24 years old

Imagine you've had fleshy bits this entire time. Regular, if augmented flesh. You remember the sensations. You remember the touch of cold or the pleasantness of heat. The pleasure of soft fabric against skin.

Now wake up to find your eyes are different. You feel something strange in your throat, something under your skin. Your mind races with different processes, different... inputs. Symbols flash across your vision, because it's effectively a TV screen. Parts of you think in code in order to interface with a computer, because otherwise the information overflow could ruin your day.

In a sense, people are machines. They just have different hardware and software... but that doesn't mean it can't be changed out as needed. That also doesn't mean people can be treated like machines either.

It will be a strange ride, with even stranger technologies. But JC Denton will have an ally in the corporate world. Helios will have its ally, and the people will be freed of Majestic-12. But not by me.
>>
>>50030173
Bunny people. It changes your personality to make you a huge coward and gives you an increased ability to run away.
>>
>>50030186
Oh thank goodness. Well, there's a drawback I'm not crazy enough to take.
>>
>>50029972
Let's fucking do this. I'M GOING TO GIVE THE DEVOURLORD A BAD TIME!
>>
>>50030042
>>50030075
>>50030191
GOD CANT HELP YOU NOW
>>
File: 118599_v1.jpg (365KB, 610x1353px) Image search: [Google]
118599_v1.jpg
365KB, 610x1353px
>>50029826
that was a good comic. Here's the whole thing
>>
>>50030209
Why did they choose a word that makes no sense to represent bunnies? The closest Usami gets is as a first name.
>>
>>50030266
The name is Usamimi. Usa-mimi. Usa from usagi, mimi meaning girl. Get it?
>>
>>50030278
mimi means ears anon.
>>
>>50030288
Oh. Well still!
>>
>>50030253
Personally, I don't like it. Most of Seanbaby's edits are good, but Rex the Wonder Dog is already so awesome that any attempt to make him more badass for comedic effect just falls flat. This is a dog who was once a photographer for a major metropolitan newspaper, before drinking a potion that made him grow to the size of the universe so he could become a dog jouster in the Macroverse. You can't make him more ridiculous.
>>
>>50029972
Ah, so I guess Babylon never left after all.
>>
Hey everybody, here is the new Slime Rancher WIP. All the perks are done!

I know some of the perks might read a bit weird, I still haven't recovered from my shenanigans friday night, my apologies.
>>
>>50030332
?
>>
>>50030346
I like Far, Far Wanderer. Perks that give me fun things to explore are nice.
>>
File: suprised slime people.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
suprised slime people.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>50030346
Yes! This pleases the Slime King.
>>
>>50030319
I respect your position, and I agree that those are as if not more Awesome than the adventures Spontaneo has, but I feel Seanbaby's edits stand as works independent of The art assets used to create them, and thusly it doesn't matter how awesome Rex the Wonder Dog Is, and I do concede that he is very awesome. Spontaneo is another very awesome dog with entirely different awesome adventures that should not be compared to the adventures of Rex the wonder dog.
>>
>>50030360
BaylonAnon was a jumpmaker who was rather... firmly set in his beliefs. He liked to enforce his ideas about the chain on everyone else, especially on those he perceived as "power-wankers". That is, for the record, exactly what Heavens is doing with this drawback.
>>
>>50030412
>>50030332
The fucking salt levels here is making me turn into a raisin.
>>
>>50030412
It's a 1000 point drawback. Stop leaking butthurt everywhere over something like this being hard.
>>
>>50030412
Yes, a drawback that you can choose whether or not to take.

One drawback.

Not an entire jump, as was Babylon's preference.

One.

Drawback.

Out of a list of them.
>>
>>50030412
Not really. Babylon's were mandatory for his jumps. This is a completely optional challenge. I mean, if you don't like it you don't like it, but it's nowhere near the stuff Babylon would pull.
>>
This is now jumpable. Scenarios will be point-neutral like Phantasia. I need a break after working on this for so long, so those will be later in the week.

Please inform me of any errors or concerns.
>>
>>50030432
>>50030438
He's probably the same salty asshole who kept whining about how Bayonetta's 600 point drawbacks were super hard. It's almost like drawbacks that give a ton of points are meant to be really difficult.
>>
>>50030455
I'm concerned about your health.
>>
>>50030332
It's not even mandatory anon
>>
>>50030455
Thanks, Heavens. So many nice perks and items, so little CP to spend on them.
>>
>>50030081
Interesting. Time to look at my points.

>out of cp, maxed drawback

Fuck
>>
File: Friendship is my power.jpg (72KB, 600x992px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship is my power.jpg
72KB, 600x992px
>>50030455
You are a deity, now go get some rest.
>>
>>50030081
Would taking the 4 additional Parasytes and Better Mount improve our teamwork incredibly?
>>
>>50030501
>Pic related.

>There's no pic
>>
File: this is AWESOME.jpg (253KB, 970x400px) Image search: [Google]
this is AWESOME.jpg
253KB, 970x400px
>>50030346
>Home on the Far, Far Range
Seems cool. Now I can build all kinds of supervillain/farmer bases.

>Slime Fusion
Pic related.

Question... How intelligent are slimes here?

Nobody saw that.
>>
>>50030501
I've answered this enough that this will definitely be included in the notes.

slimes are about animal intelligence. The specific level depending on the slime.
>>
>>50030432
>>50030438
In order to take Disgaea, not only do you have to subscribe to the theory that your benefactor is omnipotent, but also that they are a malevolent dick as in Heavens' recent chains.

Heavens himself said that the enemy did not exist/is dead without you choosing the drawback, which means that the enemy is resurrected by Jumpchain and empowered beyond its canon limits. This is also supported by the fact that it can only travel back in your chain instead of the multiversity in general, which means that either a) it's given a Spark or b) the benefactor is powering it's travels. The fact that it's even offered means that your Benefactor is evil enough to even consider it, making every chain Lovecraft with the serial numbers filed off if you want to jump Disgaea.
>>
>>50030081
Okay but listen. What if a Parasyte Spore enters a Parasyte? Does it become a Parasyte of Parasyte that eats Parasytes?
>>
>>50030533
It's not more powerful than a Canon though
>>
>>50030533
>Waaah he's dictating my Benefactor's personality for me

Oh my god we're having this whine again are we.
>>
>>50030461
It's not an issue of difficulty, it's an issue of Heavens forcing his houserules onto everyone else.
>>
>>50030455
>>50030462
I'm fiiiiine. I'm just seeing double cause I'm happy.

But yeah I'm gonna go pass out now. I'll be back to answer questions once I don't feel like I got hit by a truck.

Things to be added
>More drawbacks?
>Errata anything I missed
>Scenarios, including the Overlord DLC/Scenario.

Can someone do me a favor and repost this on the new thread?
>>
>>50030573
Or it's fucking _flavor text_.
>>
>>50030533
You know that none of it happens unless you specifically choose it, right? And some jumpers do have their benefactors portrayed as evil or amoral?

You just sound assblasted that you can't max drawbacks and have an easy time.
>>
>>50030533
Yes, the Devourlord is resurrected.

You want to know why?

Because you wanted 1,000 extra CP.

Accept some consequences once in a while, motherfucker.
>>
>>50030585
>You know that none of it happens unless you specifically choose it, right?
So? That means that you are, at most, an associate to the Benefactor's crimes. Or are you seriously going to argue that if you ask a kid who they want dead, they tell you and you shoot that person that they're more to blame than you are?
>>
>>50030455
So it seems you interpret most of the feats as exaggeration and that we're now below planet(or perhaps even street )level in ability.Does the same logic apply to the 1000 CP+ drawback?Is most of her feats also exaggerations? Because if that's the case then beating her shouldn't be impossible.A weaker Darkseid in fact.
>>
>>50030533
If you take everything at face value, then a lot of what some jumpmakers write will contradict what other jumpmakers write. I think you need to understand this, and accept that jumpmakers aren't perfect, and many aren't good at writing to begin with.

Not all of us possess the ability to weave in amazing characters, not all of us know to follow a single tone when writing the document - the agreement was never there on how the narration should be handled. This is on top of the fact that some of the most prolific jumpmakers can't say they're native speakers, or have a mastery of the language.

So is the fluff text going to be perfect? No, no it isn't. If jumps were sent to a professional editing agency, they'd all be tossed out immediately. That, is true, and it will continue to be true. But this isn't a professional editing agency, this is a single player game where you have the freedom to interpret thing as you like. So stop going into tunnel vision and thinking that you can only do things in a way you don't like to do things.

Are people going to scream at you because you interpreted things differently from the author? Only if you're a jackass and decide to rub it in everyone's faces. Otherwise, we don't have enough shits to give for some random anon who decides they want to do things a different way.

If it hurts you this much, you should quit. This is the same thing that gets told to any addict.
>>
>>50030455
>12 to 1000
Wait, aren't Laharl and Etna 1300/1400 respectively, despite looking and acting like children/immature teens? I'm pretty sure demons and angels go on a "1400 = 14" system.
>>
>>50029972
Is that Revya from the max evil ending?
It is, isn't it?
>>
>>50030613
No, I'm going to argue that you're an idiot and that if you choose it, the Benefactor is only giving you exactly what you asked for. You wanted a challenge that was worth that many points, you got it. Or is the big bad jumper scared he can't auto-breeze through this?

Honestly, grow up. Nobody's forcing you to take it, nobody's forcing you to do anything. We've had two years without a Disgaea jump, you could have done it and made your own version. But right now all you're doing is pissing and whining that you're not being coddled and how your waifu is being portrayed differently when we've got over 700 jumps of the benefactor being portrayed in various ways.
>>
>>50030533
We should have a vote to ignore you and people like you.
>>
>>50030643
Quote the text you're pulling this from, please.
>>
>>50030613
You wanted the 1,000 CP motherfucker.

EARN IT. NUT UP AND SHOW YOU DESERVE IT.
>>
Let's post builds for it instead?
>>
File: I Am Trash God.png (106KB, 396x597px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Trash God.png
106KB, 396x597px
ITT: The mistakes of the past are forgotten
>>
>>50030686
Description of Brawler

With enough effort and
training, you do things such as punching someone into orbit(City block level strength), use mana to lift things WAY above your
weight and move faster than the untrained, underleveled eye can follow.(300-400 mph about half mach 1)
>>
>>50030533
Easiest solution: Go and make your own Disgaea jump, and jump that.

If you're going to argue "Oh but it isn't legit" then evidently it isn't about the experience, but rather an issue of legitimacy. If all you wanted was to go to the world of Disgaea in a way you wanted, you'd be satisfied with a jump of your own that you don't mention. Don't upload it to the drive, keep it to yourself, and have fun.

If you're making jumps because you want the recognition and fake fame, then you're wasting your time.
>>
>>50030613
This is a new level of autism.
>>
>>50030729
He is indeed, a trash god.
>>
>>50030666
>>50030688
First of all, nice strawman. I never said or even implied I wanted the extra CP, nor did I ever suggest that it was too difficult.

>>50030666
>the Benefactor is only giving you exactly what you asked for. You wanted a challenge that was worth that many points, you got it.
Right, anon. Because drug dealers are paragons of justice, aren't they? Let me make this clear: I don't give a shit that it's hard, and I don't give a shit that there are consequences. I do give a shit that by merely taking the jump, your benefactor is by necessity worse than most depictions of Satan.
>>
>>50030533
>which means that the enemy is resurrected by Jumpchain and empowered beyond its canon limits
Or, and this is just another point of view. In the INFINITE, keep that word in mind, universes of the Multiverse/Omniverse/Whatever you want to call it. This was already happening, and infinite number of times to cover every single minute possibility.
Taking that Drawback does not mean the Benefactor resurrected and empowered him, it means the Benefactor sent you to a universe where this was already going to happen.
>>
>>50030753
We had this already back in the day when people shit on Babs for LoT, it isn't new. It just doesn't stop being stupid every time it comes up.

People don't want to make housejumps (even though it would solve all of these problems instead of having them whine incessantly) because realistically, they're too fucking lazy. Even before reborn came back, there was plenty of time for people to make a replacement bleach or whatever, and just jump it themselves. Legitimacy? What is legitimacy in a single player imagination game?
>>
>>50029989
Stated feats are stuff like dodging bullets, holding your breath for something like an hour, ripping steel doors off their hinges, and outswimming dolphins. In comparison to the rest of what you're likely to see in the Wuxia jump, it's pretty OP. Deja-fu might give them trouble, but Adaptability will get its ass kicked unless they've been training for way too long, and the long range one will have trouble killing you before you break into close range, at which point you just punch them to death. Weeaboo fightan magic from most shonen jumps will probably end up outclassing it in terms of raw power, however.

That doesn't mean it's useless though, Sinanju and nothing else will make you the strongest person in the world in any mundane setting. And just imagine what'll happen if you use it in conjunction with perks that boost your physical abilities above peak human. And that's just in terms of direct combat, it has a bunch of neat utility tricks too, like that thing where you hit a series of pressure points and normal people orgasm so hard they go insane.
>>
File: 1466005316524.jpg (498KB, 584x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466005316524.jpg
498KB, 584x1024px
>>50030204
(Deus Ex: Human Revolution) #101
-Background: Corporate (900CP) -Nothing wrong with a bit of money making.
-Worthy of Cesare Borgia (800CP) -GLORIOUS MANE OF HAIR.
-My Pockets Are Augmented (700CP) -More hammerspace pocket stuff! The RIG will have some help.
-Augmentation R&D (500CP) -And now I know why I'm here.
-A Next Step (100CP) -Oh. Hell. Yes. The less maintenance, the better.
-Sponsorship (0CP) (Discount) -I'm going to be fucking RICH. And this place will be a vacation!
-Quadrapalegic (Free) -Huh. I guess I'm REALLY cybernetic now.
-Augmentation: Infolink Telecommunications Package (Free) -Oh this is SWEET.
-Augmentation: Smart Vision (Free) -Sometimes you need the information!
-Augmentation: Wayfinder Radar System (Free) -Because knowledge is useful!
-Augmentation: Icarus Landing System (Free) -Oh this is just too neat!
-Augmentation: Hacking Suite (Free) -On the fly hacking is nice.
-Augmentation: Military-Grade Cybernetic Limb Augmentation Suite (Free) -Stronger! Harder! Faster!
-Augmentation: Dermal Armor (-100CP) -Get some increased protection on ourselves.
-Augmentation: Dedicated Capacitors (-300CP) (Discount) -More value!
-Body Armor (Free) -Eh, if it's fashionable.
-Floral Pea Coat (Free) -Oh YES. I'll take it!
-Sunglasses (Free) -And of course, the style.
-Money (-350CP) -Get some cash flow going!
-Royal Hellhound Cigarettes (-400CP) -Best part about smoke powers? No lung issues.
-Well-Appointed Apartment (Free) -YEEEEEES, LIVING SPACE.
-Pacifist (-200CP)
-Humanity First! (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Detroit, 21 years old

...and suddenly more of the flesh is ripped away. Arms and legs of machine, my eyes are even more modified, and all around my body are capacitors and additional pieces of machinery to ensure my flesh body can even handle them. Granted I don't need neuropozyne and I can modify these augmentations with my Argent Cybernetics from DOOM... it feels strange.

(1/2)
>>
>>50030781
This is actually pretty close to canon, because Devourlord Reyva only goes full omnicidal in one ending and alternate timelines are peripherally involved in Soul Nomad's main plot.
>>
File: tumblr_n6hz4xhfoU1rfyiu4o1_500.jpg (38KB, 414x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6hz4xhfoU1rfyiu4o1_500.jpg
38KB, 414x750px
>>50030826
Yes it is kind of cool on a meta-basis... I mean the idea of transhumanism always appealed. Becoming better than you once were, using the progress of science and understanding to improve and ascend. But once you actually get it... what then. Was it worth the price?

In a way, kind of. Machines can be improved, machines can be tinkered with. I'm able to improve in a whole new manner and even then, I could possibly use the Forge from Soul Hackers and my various demonic perks in order to create cybernetics and parts for them out of summoned demon bodies. I'm kind of like my own project car at this point.

>wait that's not fun enough? What?
>I'm plenty of Cyberdemon, damn it! I'm sorry if my rambling wasn't as much as Jensen's, I happen to like being impr-
>...why did you smile when you mentioned passing me to a friend. I thought this was about becoming a cyberdemon
>the best of both worlds? ...and what's that ticking noise.
>>
>>50030781
This interpretation means you have a moral obligation to take the drawback, since without you they're definitely going to die.
>>
>>50030836
To be fair, Devourlord Revya was already going omnicidal even before the bad end. He/she threatens to eat Gig, and only doesn't because (a noticeably disturbed) Gig tells them they won't be able to summon anymore.
>>
>>50030876
You are the only one who's bitching about this. Nobody cares.
>>
>>50030776
Let's look at some other jumps that have drawbacks that unleash horrific evil, just to make sure we're protesting everything relevant.

>YJ with an empowered Darkseid
>XMen with the Marvel equivalent
>the SMT jump with the Law and Chaos scenarios
>EMH with Galactus
>PJO with the Apocalypse scenarios

What else am I missing?
>>
File: saltmustflow.jpg (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
saltmustflow.jpg
47KB, 250x250px
Guys, it's that salty asshole that got butthurt when Heavens don't bow down to his bitching, now he just shitposts about everything he can in the jump. Ignore the fucker.
>>
>>50030781
Right, then explain to me why this entity is not a threat if you don't take the drawback. Because they would be if they weren't less powerful than the benefactor and they could actually travel between the omniverse rather than their local multiverse. Apparently this enemy is more powerful then nearly every entity of the same general role.
>>
File: 9ySABCD.png (120KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9ySABCD.png
120KB, 480x360px
>>50030729
>>
>>50030816
But do we know how much of that is Sinanju and how much is Shiva?
>>
>>50030876
Arguable. Due to the infinite nature of the Omniverse it's happening in an infinite number of worlds, you stopping one is less than a drop in the ocean, because of just how stupidly massive the concept of "infinite" is. So you stopping one of them in the long-term means absolutely nothing, and you are under no moral obligation to do so.
I would do it, and I plan on doing it, but then I'm the kind of asshole who thinks "if I made one person's day better, it was worth it" and doesn't care about the long-term difference.
>>
>>50030814
But he's bitching about it being an option because it apparently retroactively makes all Benefactors mega Satan just because it's an OPTIONAL drawback.
Thread posts: 497
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.