[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackout Drunk at a Party Table!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: drunk wizard 1.jpg (101KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
drunk wizard 1.jpg
101KB, 640x516px
Well good folks, some of you may remember earlier this week when I asked for some assistance in creating a table of things that players can wake up to after getting blackout drunk after a night out on the town. After taking on some of the suggestions made in that thread and putting in some more of my own, I would like to present you with my current "Blackout Drunk at a Party" Table (broken up into several posts because of the fucking word limit)!

1. Character has lost (X amount of gold)
2. Character has lost (X amount of gold), and now has someone/something after them, trying to "collect on the debt"
3. Character gained (X amount of Gold)
4. Character gained (X amount of gold), but now has someone/something chasing after them, claiming that they were "cheated".
5. Character gained 1 magic item, and not quite sure how they got it.
6 Character gained 1 magic item, not sure what it does, but they know it's definitely magic.
7. +1 Party member
8. Character got married to some sentient creature (use the reincarnation table)
9. Party did something that caught the attention of the whole town
10. Petty crime (vandilism, minor property destruction, indecent exposure, ect.) was committed by character. Guards are keeping an eye out for the party (not actively hunting them), or the party has lost 1D10 X 100 gold for paying a fee.
11. Moderate crime (assault and battery, theft, disregard for authority, ect.) was committed by character. Guards are now actively searching for the party within the city and 10 miles outside of the city walls, or character has lost 3d20 X 100 gold for paying bail.
12. Character has a new tattoo, piercing, haircut.
13. Character awakens nude, gear having been stowed in a bag that has been hidden nearby (in a bush, buried in a shallow hole, hanging from a high tree branch).
14. Party Gains a pet (1 random CR¼ – 1 creature) that only listens to the character.
>>
>>50014961
15. Character awaken with a minor injury (a black eye, stiff knees, sore back/neck, numb toes/fingers) as if they were in a fist fight. Only 1d4 points of damage suffered.
16. Character awakens with a moderate injury (large bruises, a new scar, cracked ribs, broken nose) as if they had taken a few swings from a club. Only 1d8 points of damage suffered.
17. Wake up next to dead body. The body is only recently dead (apparently due to natural causes), dressed in common clothes, and carrying no other items.
18. Character find self covered in blood from an unknown source.
19. Character finds their bags filled with 1d100 pieces of chalk/fish hooks/sealing wax.
20. Character finds a love letter in their bag from a “secret admirer”
21. Character opens their bag and 1d10 fairies fly out. Faries proceed to kiss the character, thank them for a great night, and say they'll send a letter when the kids are born.
22. Character is being carried by 1d6 prostitutes.
23. Character is missing 1d6 teeth. 50% chance the teeth were replaced with ivory, copper, silver, gold, platinum, or gemstones.
24. Character wakes up suffering from a random status effect for 1d4 hours.
25. Character wakes up suspended upside down, from a structure (ex. Strong tree branch or archway) that can support their weight, with their head 1d10 feet from the ground.
26. Characters get kicked awake by a team of bandits (a CR +1 encounter).
27. Character wakes up on top of a small pile of empty glass bottles (50% chance of one bottle actually being full of wine).
28. Character wakes up as the opposite gender. Reverts back to normal within 3d6 minutes after waking up.
29. Party wake up in the wilderness, with 1d8 wolves sniffing at them.
30. Character wakes up hog tied with ropes. Getting out of the ropes will require either a DC 15 slight of hand check, or a DC 17 strength check to break the ropes.
>>
>>50014961
>>50014974
31. Character wakes up inside the cooling remains of a cow (as if it was a cool night and they decided that the best way to stay warm would be to crawl inside a recently killed animal). 33% chance that the farmer will find them, demanding repayment for the lost animal.
32. Character wakes up atop a small pile of furs.
33. Character wakes up surrounded by a ring of low burning fires (fueled by oil soaked logs). DC 16 acrobatics check to jump out of the ring.
>>
>>50014961
>>50014974
>>50014985
Any suggestions (criticism or additional events) that you folks may have to offer me would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>50014998
Should also probably mention that this is for Pathfinder.
>>
No input, just shamelessly stealing for my own devices.
>>
>>50015787
>
Glad to be of assistance.
>>
>>50014998
No
>"wakes up in a strange bed"
>"wakes up in jail"
>"wakes up in a farmers' wagon 1d10 miles from town

Otherwise, this is a great list you have made Anon.
>>
>wakes up with a random useless magical item from the useless magical items table
>>
>>50014974
>22. Character is being carried by 1d6 prostitutes.
Please roll a one on this.

The character wakes up on the roof of a large building or tower.
>>
>>50016738
>>50016874

Thanks for the suggestions
>>
>>50014998
>Player wakes up in a monetary (if male) or a convent (if female) with only organization's robes in inventory. 70% chance they actually joined.
>>
X. The character wakes up with a broken hip, and has a 50% chance of having rabies.
>>
>>50014961
Character has swapped armor and equipment with another randomly selected character
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.