[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my PC pregnant. What types of armor can't I wear anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: img000020.png (302KB, 743x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000020.png
302KB, 743x1200px
Got my PC pregnant. What types of armor can't I wear anymore?
>>
>>50006946
All.
>>
>>50006946
plot armor.

Got yourself a huge target on your back now, anon.
>>
Id say any rigid metal armour, you might have to make enhancements to the size
>>
File: pizza.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>50006946
>He doesn't play characters that voluntarily get their reproductive organs cut out in order to show purity and devotion to their diety
>>
>>50007385
Jokes on you I worship the goddess of love and fertility
>>
>>50007508

Those already massive breasts are going to become Black Chick huge in no time, anon.
>>
>>50007508
So the deity of bitches and whores.
>>
>>50006946
Well, you won't start showing for a while. It's probably around 3-4 months that you'll get a particularly noticeable baby bump (sooner if it's not your first child). Until then your old armor should do fine.

Beyond that, what I'd recommend is chain mail a couple sizes too big, pinned in the back. Then as you get bigger, let out the slack to give yourself more room. Couple that with a breast plate (plan for an increase of a cup size; be advised it might be more than that, but that's not super likely). Probably a good idea to invest in a lot of extra padding for the belly. A lot-a lot.

If Mage Armor is an option, stick with that.
>>
>>50006946
Assuming it's a D&D-like game, after the first trimester you should probably stick with chain shirts or other flexible upper body wear. Metal boots are going to be murder if you wear them, so stick to something soft with cushion. Consider getting something like a wand of Tenser's Floating Disk so you can sit or lie down and still move with the party. You're not an invalid but it's gonna get mighty uncomfortable sometimes.

Maybe look up advice columns for pregnant women and see how they handle these kinds of problems. Not armour per se, but clothing in general. I'm just some guy, I don't know what pregnant women need, I'm just talking out of my ass.
>>
>>50006946
Does your PC have any acquaintances with kids? You should try asking around to see if anybody has a set of maternity armor that they are no longer using. You're PC's a mother now, and mothers look out for each other. Also be looking for somebody else to pass the maternity armor onto when you no longer need it. (Unless of course you're wanting to have more kids.)
>>
>>50007554
Barkskin and Stoneskin should be good, too. Just as many defensive buffs as your spellcaster can manage. (Not Int-based, though, if you can manage. Pregnancy brain hits like a mack truck.)

Maybe beef up your Constitution score. Adventurers can't avoid poisons completely but I have trouble imagining it's good for the baby.

>>50007563
I'm barren myself, but I've got two nephews and a bunch of cousins-once-removed, so pregnancy is not ENTIRELY unfamiliar to me.
>>
>>50006946

What does it matter? You're going to retire the character soon anyway.
>>
>>50007910
Ain't you ever heard of a working mom?
>>
>>50006946
Why would you go and fight and shit while pregnant?
>>
For about six months, you can wear anything. By that point, your character will almost certainly have miscarried from the stress, poisoning, magic, or plain old damage being inflicted on your body just through normal adventuring.
>>
>>50008136
>Not wearing the enchanted necklace of a goddess of fertility who will protect the baby
Bad parenting right there.
>>
>>50008121
>>50008136
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacagawea
>>
>>50008226
Clever.

Also, don't forget folic acid. The druid doesn't need EVERYTHING in his/her herbalism kit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.