[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Lord Inqusitor Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].jpg (347KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
347KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

Am I the only one who thought that the dialogue in this was really fucking cringey? I loved everything else but the dialogue is just so bad....
>>
>>50006493
>pssssh
>nuthin personnel....heretic
>>
File: erasmus-brosdau-prologue-03.jpg (247KB, 1920x803px) Image search: [Google]
erasmus-brosdau-prologue-03.jpg
247KB, 1920x803px
>>50006493
The writing has improved dramatically. You want to cringe, watch the original Lord Inquisitor trailer.

This one's honestly not that bad, Marcus is just an insufferable edgelord and they're clearly setting him up for a Chaos corruption story. It's obnoxious and predictable but very much consistent with 40k, overall. I am more optimistic about the supporting characters.

The lip syncing could use some work but I heard that's because it's keyed to German dialogue. I don't know if that's actually true, though.
>>
>>50006493
Marcus is whiny as fuck, but I hope that's kind of a huge part of his character and will develop with time.

Also, this is originally made in German, with English voice-overs being secondary to the creators. As such, the voice overs aren't of nearly as high quality as they would be, because they (quite frankly) don't care as much about the English-speaking audience.
>>
>>50007733
Personally I'm fine with that. I'm willing to suffer through bad lip syncing for a good product. Glad they decided to make an english version at all.
>>
>>50006493
Nah it's okay, 100% cliche, but nothing terrible, animation still need more detalisation.
>>
File: 1418017481174.png (31KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1418017481174.png
31KB, 207x207px
I mean it's good, don't get me wrong, Marcus is neither whiny or is he really that amazing either, to be expected from an Inquisitor really. All in all he acts more of an acolyte than an Inquisitor but it is far better than you normal cut and dry Inquisitor of SCREAM FOREVER AND EVER.

I hope this takes a more dynamic turn than simply being a cut and dry 40k story.
>>
>>50007611
Bleaked me out to see all the hate for the lip syncing issue when it came out. It was pretty obvious it was a language translation issue.
>>
>>50006493
Wow, what a tryhard blowhard edgydouchenozzle.
>>
>>50006493
The visuals aren't bland, but that's the only thing going for it. The writing is laughably bad.
>>
>>50007611
>You want to cringe, watch the original Lord Inquisitor trailer.

Challenge accepted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7glPda2Lcc

>An unknown artifact has been discovered by the Imperial Guard.
>The Inquisition was contacted to unveil its secrets and to banish it for eternity.
>After a long time of investigation, we have now discovered its true origin and our worst expectations have come true.
>Furthermore, the ship carrying the artifact was discovered by Chaos and destroyed.
>At least, this is what the official reports are saying.
>We do believe one thing.
>This is a lie.

I'm sorry for doubting you, anon.
>>
>not ten minutes in and people already hate the main villain.

I think it's doing good.
>>
>>50006493

Is this Coteaz at 5:15 ?
>>
The whole intro scene is so blatantly copied from Ghost in the Shell.
But hell, it's an amazing scene either way. And well used at that.
>>
>>50011559
Yes, Coteaz is the titualar Lord Inquisitor, Marcus is addressed as Inquisitor but he comes across as more of an Interrogator, acting as a proxy for the Inquisitor for legbreakings and the like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpKMXs-S8SY
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.