[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Should the Avatar of Death Choose a Wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: deathandwife.jpg (107KB, 650x950px) Image search: [Google]
deathandwife.jpg
107KB, 650x950px
So the module I'm following has the avatar of death awaken and roam the world in search for a wife, but I'm unsure what criteria he should have and how it could play out? I want something interesting, the possibility of him choosing a PC but also for that not to be the case as it would end it very early. Thinking of some semi-related criteria like the first person that commits a wholeheartedly kind act in his presence, or just having a set of preferences, but I'm not liking any of my ideas really.
>>
>>50005639
What kind of death is he?
>>
>>50005707
The Petite Morte
>>
>>50005639
Big ol titties
>>
File: TheAwakener.png (183KB, 257x514px) Image search: [Google]
TheAwakener.png
183KB, 257x514px
>>50005707
His personality isn't specified, just that he can snap his fingers to kill people (takes a few snaps really but yeah), he's unkillable and he is there to find a wife ("the most beautiful woman in the land" but that's entirely subjective). He looks like this.
>>
>>50005787
Finger snapping you say?
>>
>>50005822
Yeah he's pretty cheesy and I'll be sure to make him real old fashioned.
>>
File: The Awakener full.png (669KB, 544x654px) Image search: [Google]
The Awakener full.png
669KB, 544x654px
>>50005787
Here's the full page actually, I don't think it gives any more info than this in the ~30 pages that makes up the module.
>>
>>50005850
>>50005998
Well, then definitely a Morticia Addams type. Kind and well meaning, but perhaps a little more than unusual.
>>
File: top_2014020805284355c.jpg (409KB, 913x1200px) Image search: [Google]
top_2014020805284355c.jpg
409KB, 913x1200px
>>50005639
The lady that understand life and it cost the most
>vanilla love
or
one that has lost hope for them self but still fight to protect what is dear to them.
>netori love
>>
He needs the daughter of the fertility deity, just like Hades with Persephone.
>>
>>50006439
A cheating whore
>>
>>50006462

Persephone was more interested in making sure Hades didn't have the straying eye, actually.

Kind of like a reverse Zeus/Hera situation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.