[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 51

Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

What are some moral dilemmas your party has dealt with?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Kineticists of Porphyra IV: End of an Era playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XTgiUdDSrTCvATEDeDJ4MnbDgS6KEBLu2e9mjj5fwaw/edit
Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play

Old Thread: >>49989938
>>
>designing 12th level character
>half-elf Summoner 11/Diabolist 1
>Take Skill Focus Knowledge (Arcana) & Eldritch Heritage Arcane for Sage Familiar
>Diabolist gives Imp that acts like an Animal Companion
>Summoner gives a Eidolon

So here is what I'm doing currently:
>Familiar is a Sage Familiar, and a Consular Imp with Improved Familiar, he handled knowledge skills, spellcraft, and appraisal
>Animal Companion Imp has Skill Focus (Stealth), Dampen Presence, etc. Handles Dex Skills
>Eidolon is Huge and spends the rest of the evolution points of full upgraded Fiendish Apperance (using half-elf FCB), uses it's few skills on Linguistics, Sense Motive, Profession (Barrister), and Perception
>Half-elf handles all Charisma based skills

Together they fight!

I was planning on having these four be a villain in an up coming game. As even him alone has enough action economy through the four of them + summoning to be a formidable enemy on his own.

As well, he has item creation feats and has spread some of his wealth among his companions to enhance them.

Besides that I have been wondering what else I should do with this guy? I'm liking how he has turned out so far. I only optimized his summoning to a point, but it does pretty well for itself (rod of giant summoning, augmented summoning, etc.)
>>
Wouldn't you save the burning orphanage first and then go to the Anti-Paladin's castle? If you willingly let the orphans burn up you'll fall regardless.
>>
>>50001810
One thing you might consider doing is having his Eidolon have the Devil subtype and giving it Infernal Legist (feat from Hell's Rebels 5). That would let you power him up in unusual ways by letting him have infernal contracts drafted up by his Eidolon.
>>
>>50001796
The biggest moral dilemma:

>Do we do this longwinded thing that we know is the right thing to do but leads to obligatory roleplay with a character we're not very invested in, or do we come up with an excuse to skip over it and get back to RPing the plot we actually want to
>>
>>50001867
You will give the Antipaladin time to fortify his castle or shift it to another plane!
>>
>>50001867
The antipaladin might escape by that point, therefore allowing him to burn more orphanages.
>>
>>50001909
I was not using Unchained Summoner, but I may.

I can't find Infernal legist, do you have a link?
>>
>>50002103
>>50002111
But he's right there behind the tree!
>>
What if the town is called Burning?
>>
>>50002147

PERCEPTION IS NOT A CLASS ABILITY FOR PALADINS.
>>
>>50002177
What if the Anti-Paladin was just another Paladin testing other Paladins all along?
>>
>>50002204
Doesn't mean you can't dump some of your 2 + Int skill points into it.
>>
>>50002229
Int is also a dump stat!
>>
>>50002261
Good thing you get minimum 1 a level. 2 if yu use Favored class bonus.
>>
>>50002130
That book should be in the trove, if it isn't I can rip the section on infernal contracts.
>>
>>50002261

Bimbo Paladins are real.
>>
>>50002204
>>50002261

>Tfw you realise that if paladins didn't have detect evil at will they'd be the biggest incompetent menaces in the setting, handing out wanton smites based on their 10WIS 10INT instinct and never being able to sense motive past the bluffs of the real wrongdoers
>>
>>50002300
>like, what even is this place?
>who still uses skulls for doorknockers, that's so last year
>ew, are those drapes blood red? That's so tacky
>this armor is, like, so chafing me right now, i knew i should have taken that bikinimail
>>
>>50002321
Can't even rely on detect evil, either.
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/coreRulebook/spells/detectEvil.html

>Creatures with actively evil intents count as evil creatures for the purpose of this spell.

So good job trying to smite any neutral character feeling particularly selfish that day, or anyone deciding to commit acts of small evil for the greater good.
>>
>>50002300
Paladins of Arshea and Shelyn ar all like that. Paladins of Kurgess are dumb jocks with hearts of gold.
>>
>>50002331

Bikini mail would chafe even worse, what she wants is a nice wool gambeson with well-fitting plate.
>>
>>50002300
Give them Harlot Sweets, they're immune to the addiction and they give a whopping +1d4 to Charisma!
>>
>>50002287
Please do so, the trove isn't working for me.
>>
>only given 15PB
>decide to play paladin to prove a point about being a bastard
>angelkin aasimar with immortal spark
>stats
Str: 18
Dex: 12
Con: 12
Int: 10
Wis: 10
Cha: 16

Worked well enough.
>>
>>50002413

The Harlot with a Heart of Gold was one of the greatest successful creations I've ever seen from /pfg/, or was that /tg/?

I'm awfully tempted to make an adorkable Paladin (male) with a light head and huge heart.
>>
>>50002449
You do know what a 15 PB is? Because that isn't it.
>>
>>50002501
What was the Harlot with a Heart of Gold? Got a link, or a screencap?
>>
>>50002419
http://imgur.com/a/MwhHH
>>
>>50002502
it is, ends up spending 14 point.
the race he picked just has stupid ability score racial traits, I assume it's to tell the DM to fuck off
>>
>>50002635
>immortal spark
aasimar are so dumb, races should have a - ability score too.
>>
>>50002635
I'm counting 19, please tell me what I did wrong.
>>
>>50002533

Harlot Sweets are an addictive drug that provides +1d4 Charisma and +1 Dexterity at the cost of 1d2 Intelligence, they are primarily used by prostitutes and alter one's body from long-time use.

Needless to say, these are perfect for Paladins, and the addiction is inconsequential as Paladins are immune to it. This discovery led to the creation of a "Bimbo Paladin," a character that regularly consumes Harlot Sweets and thus become exceptionally beautiful, albeit light-headed.

The joke was the girl is constantly propositioned by interested men or monsters, but unknowingly declines them all.
>>
>>50003027
Looking back, he probably replaced the SLA with the variant ability chart for a +4 total to Str, meaning that before racials, he would have had a 14, 14, 12, 12, 10, 10 array, which is 1 point under 15 PB
>>
>>50003027
Immortal spark allows for lesser age resistance. His ability scores without Aging/Removing Age Penalties/Racials are the following:
16/12/12/9/9/13
>>
>>50003027
sorry went retarded for a bit so here's the actual thing
you start off at straight up 15 points
STR 16
DEX 12
CON 12
INT 9
WIS 9
CHA 13
you get +2 STR and +2 CHA from Angelkin, then you start off at middle aged to get -1 to physical stats and +1 to mental ones, then you apply Lesser Age Resistance from Immortal Spark every day to negate that -1 to physicals, gaining +1 to everything and sitting you're sitting at what OP said
>>
>>50002999
Say that to hobgoblins or humans with their one + and free feat.
>>
>>50003210
i will

fuck hobgoblins, they're dumb

fuck humans in general. Humans are boring and gay
>>
>>50003160
This makes sense, thanks. The point buy should come to 15 exactly, though this is too similar to 3,000 year old kobold wizard shenanigans for me to ever allow.
>>
>>50003245
>fuck hobgoblins, they're dumb
>fuck humans in general. Humans are boring and gay
How can your taste be so fucking shitty, holy shit.
>>
>>50003264
Do not reply to elves.
>>
File: Druid_and_Bear.jpg (242KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
Druid_and_Bear.jpg
242KB, 810x810px
>>50003245
>and gay
Given the width and breadth of the half-human and half-elven species, I'd say it's more likely they're not gay.

Just total sluts.
>>
>>50003264
i like having weird races, wyvarens, wyrwoods, grippli, ect, i even like the more alternate humans like dhampir and tieflings because at least they have neat roleplaying potential.
>>
>>50003299
> i even like the more alternate humans like dhampir and tieflings
So you're a faggot who can't roleplay without a cruch like "I am literally Alucard" or "Dur hurr my Granddaddy was Faust"
>>
>>50003352
No i just have far more fun roleplaying that

Humans are fucking lame and gay.
>>
>>50003365
You're fucking lame a gay. By your own admission even.
>>
File: 1464821732668.png (70KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
1464821732668.png
70KB, 600x353px
>>50003352
>>
>>50003280

>Sticking your penis in someone exotic or getting an exotic penis inside you is slutty behavior

I want this meme to end, it's perfectly acceptable for a modest woman to enjoy a Skinwalker, or a well-mannered man to be lovingly married to an Elf.
>>
>>50003373
I'M NOT GAY I JUST SUCK COCKS
>>
>>50003373
Anon, he clearly doesn't identify as human. He prefers to think of himself as lycanthropic bat fiend with vampiric powers whose origin beast was actually a vampiric sorceress who imparted her dark powers of magic vision unto him. He's the only one his his highschool of faggot muggle normies who can see the spectres and blood fiends that walk among us and eat our life auras but he doesn't care because they all suck anyway and one day he'll learn to drain those fuckers dry himself then they'll regret giving him so much homework and ignoring him during basketball tryouts.
>>
>>50003352
It's just cuter to have fluffy tail or horns. Like accessories that are actually true. I don't play RPGs to imagine ordinary people dying in the mud... unless I do, but that's not very often.
>>
>>50003424
> one day he'll learn to drain those fuckers dry himself
Oh I bet he will
>>
File: MassacreWurm.jpg (80KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
MassacreWurm.jpg
80KB, 620x406px
How would you guys stat up a Wurm? (like the ones from MtG)

Also a bit of a rules question - I was considering making a sniper, but perception seems to be the issue here: the dc is +1/10ft.
If the sniper is 1000ft away... how would he even see his target?
>>
>>50003442
>It's just cuter to have fluffy tail or horns
You know I called that guy a faggot to insult him, but you're worst you LITERAL faggot.
>>50003459
Purple Worm, Sandworm, toss in some templates or maybe an EX permanent Iron skin or something.
>snipers
Do not work in PF.
>>
>>50003459
Scry spells
>>
>>50003424
i identify as an attack helicopter
>>
>>50003459
You use a telescope dude.

They divide the penalty by their magnification rating.

The three strengths cost 2000, 4000, and 8000, and have ratings of 10, 50, and 250.

It's like snipers spotting their targets with binoculars, you don't just do it with your bare-ass eyes.

I mean snipers would use actual binoculars rather than a fucking telescope that takes a minute to set up, but you know.
>>
>>50003593
Or just a spyglass. Don't telescopes have a minimum range at which they're effective?
>>
>>50003615
Nah. No minimum distance. They give a flat perception bonus for astrology, and divide penalties for less lofty targets.

Also, what's the details on a spyglass?

I see it on the list of items, but the SRD is a failure and doesn't have the actual description of the damn thing.
>>
Asking again about Psionics Psicrystal weapons. Is this a d&d thing, or what? I dont see anything on d20 about it.

Also does anyone else lag when typing on mobile? I don't have any problems with 4chan until I get to type a message and my phone suddenly can't handle it anymore.
>>
>>50003665
Psicrystal weapons are in the PsiAug: Psicrystals playtest.

I dunno how long it's been in playtest, or when it'll come out of it, but hey.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14xiRRju0zPb62Q2Q3Jqpqr8tosELq8I5kJcFm5YilLo/edit#

There's the doc for ya.

Also, my phone's browser is shit on cheesy biscuits 4chan or not, just get Clover. It makes it way easier.
>>
>>50003658
Spyglass: Objects viewed through a spyglass are magnified to twice their size. Characters using a spyglass take a –1 penalty on Perception skill checks per 20 feet of distance to the target, if the target is visible.

So by RAW it does nothing but harm your perception check since it's a +1 DC/10 feet normally and this imposes a -1/20 feet, but it's intended to effectively double your Perception range.
>>
>>50003732
DSP seems pretty reliant on the patreon ATM? You vote on what you want to be published next there.
>>
File: 1452800108906.jpg (173KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1452800108906.jpg
173KB, 850x850px
>>50003477
>You know I called that guy a faggot to insult him, but you're worst you LITERAL faggot.

Fuck off it's okay to like cute things fagwagon.
>>
File: 1475625615675.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1475625615675.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>50003846
Sure if you're some kinda filthy degenerate.
>>
>>50003846
S'okay to like uncute things! Liking things is always okay unless you do creepy shit to the things.
>>
File: surely_u_jestin.png (54KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
surely_u_jestin.png
54KB, 248x200px
>>50003477
I'm sorry, are you from the turn of the millennium where calling someone gay was actually a fucking insult?
>>
>>50003864
Wait, can rabbits actually eat bananas or did I just witness the first stages of a mass execution?
>>
>>50003459
Worms are massive, supremely strong and somewhat hard to kill, but not very bright at all.

They're basically living carnivorous siege engines. Normally they hunt things like elephants / younger dragons (and actually help keep a land quite fertile due to functioning like giant ploughs), but in times of famine they can be goaded into attacking cities, where they'd gorge themselves upon the citizens.
>>
>>50003883
Maybe omnivorous, normally they just nom trees or something.

Or are they partially supported by magic?

IIRC dune's worms functioned in an ecosystem where they ate sand-krill
>>
>>50003883
>Worms are massive, supremely strong and somewhat hard to kill, but not very bright at all
At first I read that as "womans" and was slightly confused.

>>50003477
What is so wrong with liking cute things? Is it in some way antithetical to good rolepalying?
>>
>>50003880
They can but that portion is too much. Basically we're looking at a small chance of a heart attack from too much sugar and some intestine damage from starches that their widdle bunny guts arent built to process.
>>
>tfw WotR still hasn't said who's in the game
>>
File: tumblr_nt5c7dIG211usv7xpo1_1280.jpg (140KB, 958x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt5c7dIG211usv7xpo1_1280.jpg
140KB, 958x640px
>>50003864
Fun fact: Rabbits, as well as other members of the Order Lagomorpha, possess a secondary set of incisors that are right behind the first pair, but are small and nublike rather than chisel like as the main incisors are.

Also, Lagomorphs are one of the few groups of mammals that still possess a cloaca rather than the normal set of mammalian genitals.

As a gift I give you a Pika, one of the other members of Order Lagomorpha
>>
>>50003986
Which is good because I still have to post my application!
>>
>>50003876
No I'm a time traveler. Just taking a break to shit post before I go back an ensure that I become the father of mankind.
>>
>>50001796
Moral dilemmas you say? Well, there was that one time that got retconned. Went kind of like this.

>Wizard: Someone came in from Magnimar and accused the Ranger of murder! He's goin' to jail! What now?
>Druid: Let's just break him out!
>Brawler (me): No, that just gets us in trouble and ruins his case. We'll need to find proof he's innocent.
>Wizard: Why not ransack this guy's house? If he's planting evidence to frame our friend, he probably has something Evil going on he doesn't want anyone to know about.
>Me: So you're saying Ranger found out what he was up to?
>Wizard: Yep. Why else would he be on trial for killing a convicted serial killer?
>Me (after a botched Will save): But we'd have to cover our own tracks. I know! Fire!

Coincidentally, it was right around there when the GM decided to retcon the whole thing, because a supposedly NG Wizard had just talked an NG Brawler and a CN Druid into committing arson and political espionage to save a supposedly CG ranger from what was not likely to be a long prison stay.

It helps that the Wizard's player is also by far the smartest person at the table, and the one whose house we play at because it's big enough.
>>
>>50004074
Sarda pls
>>
>>50004025

What are you making, anon! Are they cute? Please tell me!
>>
File: 1471383796364.jpg (118KB, 541x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471383796364.jpg
118KB, 541x700px
So /pfg/, I'd like to poll you opinion on something.

When it comes to race entries in rulebooks and homebrews, what do you find to be the preffered type of format for presenting the information and backstory of the races? What particularly types of information to do think should be mandatory?
>>
>>50004124
Athletic and perky halfling monk girl with half-celestial dragon blood! Sounds like a complete Mary Sue but she's effectively just an aasimar with Mixed Blood (dragon) so I can get Mighty Frame at 5th level. Has 18 Cha so I guess she's cute if you like musclegirls.
>>
>Psicrystal Setting: A weapon with this ability allows a psicrystal to be docked to the weapon instead of to a psicrystal staff. The weapon otherwise grants all of the same benefits of a psicrystal staff, although it does not allow the use of companion stones. In addition, while the psicrystal is docked, the wearer can charge the weapon as if it was made from deep crystal. This special ability cannot be placed on ammunition.
>Faint telepathy; ML 3rd; Craft Wondrous Item, Psicrystal Affinity, mindlink; Price: +2,000 gp;
>>
>>50004147
What the race is?

Basic physiology and diet.

Try to keep them fairly setting agnostic.
>>
>>50004186

Oh gosh, she sounds great! I'm really interested in seeing how Mighty Frame works in action, and perky Halflings are always cute!

Musclegirls are also great, especially if they like to show off.
>>
>>50002538
Do you have the pages with the actual contracts?
>>
>>50004025
its not good for me i've already made two characters reee
>>
>>50004345

That rhymed!
>>
>>50003986
I've seen a fuckton of GMs like this, they drag the application process on forever inflating their ego over the mountain of applicants only to realize how hard GM actually is and flake out on the second session.
>>
>>50004257
Those ARE the pages with the contracts. Pages 66 and 67 have some examples, but you can make your own.
>>
>>50004398

This happened to me for that gosh darn Dragonslayer character and I'm a hot little potato over him flaking out!
>>
>>50004416
You mean the HONHONHON one?
>>
>>50004416
>I'm a hot little potato
Goddamnit, I love you guys.
>>
>>50004426

Yuuuuup! The jerk flaked on us a week into the campaign!

I just wanted a high-level PoW campaign ;~;
>>
>>50004398
a lot of people try to GM for the first time, panic and then flake the fuck out.

GMing is hard.
>>
I remember that one 10 pb game where the dm acted like his campaign had the deepest lore and had a month long application process followed by two weeks before the game. I can't say I regret seeing the little tranny degenerate disappear after two sessions because the party iteself was a fucking nightmare of degeneracy.

Later on I would find myself in the same campaign as the dm and realize he was completely unfit for playing the game as a pc let alone as an actual dm.

Holy shit that was a fucking waste of time.
>>
>>50004581

Okay now I need a bit of story, what made the DM a degenerate and how did the party top it?
>>
Does anyone have an imgur with the more ridiculous stuff from Grimoire of the Lost Souls? I need to make sure I didn't just dream that all up in a sleep-deprived haze.
>>
>>50004750
Before we start, let me establish that the whole application process took around a month (I sent mine at like week 2 or maybe 3 of it) and then followed by around a week of waiting time after the selection was completed.

So get this. The setting basically existed to be the DM's personal safe space where even the main deity was once a man who ascended into his true female form blah blah. Degenerate and sickening given that the DM actually switched his profile pic to an actual photo of himself after the party was completed and the 'big reveal' was ,ade(basically a prune nosed goblin in drag). Anyway, its nothing particularly surprising given that every transexual person I met in the hobby is insane in some manner and well, lets be honest, crazy people who so very badly want to escape reality can sometimes prove to be decent story tellers so I decided to stick around since hey, whats the worst thing that can happen right?

Anyway, the more I stuck around with the group the more I realized that the DM wasn't the only person that had brain problems. To be specific there was this catfolk rogue. Sure, maybe the experience would have been less unpleasant had he decided to use a 'cuter' token but he didn't and he basically used a khajit style catfolk which at first deceived me into thinking he wasn't going to sexualize his character. I immediately realized my error during the week before session 1, GM decided to set up a skype group chat for OOC and went 'surprise I'm a transexual """""woman""""". Ok, I say to myself I'm sure Its just prejudice. So I use this chatroom for its intended person and ask whatever campaign specific question I have for the GM as the party begins to collectively prepare their characters. Lo and behold, Catfolk begins to raise the first of his many red flags by asking if catfolk in the setting is biologically different from catfolk in golarion, namely do they go through estrus.
>>
File: Hello salt my old friend.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hello salt my old friend.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>50005074
some dreams are best left forgotten anon
>>
File: zn4vT7.png (1MB, 747x905px) Image search: [Google]
zn4vT7.png
1MB, 747x905px
>>50005074
>>
>>50005142
HAHAHA WAIT WHAT
>>
>>50005142
>A MALE ANTHRO PANTHER JUMPS ON YOU AND BEGINS TO HAVE HIS WAY AND IS THEN TORN APART BY A BUNCH OF FEMALES

what is this madness?
>>
>>50005178
Which turns you into a busty furry that only take orders from dominant men. If you don't say all of it, it just sounds silly.
>>
>>50005168
>>50005178

YES

THE RITUAL IS 'GET RAPED'

THE PHYSICAL EFFECT IS BEING A BUSTY ANTHRO PANTHERLADY

THE MENTAL INFLUENCE IS LUSTING FOR DOMINANT MEN
>>
>>50005142
>I am Akbal, God of Terrestrial Fire!
>>
>>50004219
Actually posted her. It was fun coming up with the concept and I guess I will save her even if she doesn't make the cut.
>>
>>50005202
>>50005198
DON'T FORGET YOU BECOME A BITCH THAT HATES OTHER WOMEN, PRESUMABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE IN BETWEEN YOU AND PENIS
>>
>>50005225
>>50005202
>>50005178
>>50005168
>>50005142
Don't worry, Alex Augunas is totally not a furry I swear you guys, which means its okay!
Right?
>>
File: HMFpFr.png (1MB, 707x917px) Image search: [Google]
HMFpFr.png
1MB, 707x917px
Oh and don't forget this guy!

"Personality Influence: Your sexual urges are intensified to unbearable levels. You must sexually pursue anyone you find even remotely attractive
>>
File: KKK-Ku-Klux-Klan-1.jpg (128KB, 1020x768px) Image search: [Google]
KKK-Ku-Klux-Klan-1.jpg
128KB, 1020x768px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Tell me who your character hates and why.
>>
>>50005142
>>50005267
Well that is one step further than I thought you'd take.

Imgur, anon. I was trying to keep it at least a little subtle so we wouldn't explode into shitposting.
>>
>>50005258
i bet the panther is his fursona
>>
>>50005289
>Algunas
>Panther
Nah, he's obsessed with Kitsune..
>>
>>50005277
>claim to hate catholics
>adopt catholic traditional garb and titles
Why is the Klan so dumb?

>>50005289
Nah, his fursona is apparently some fox dressed up as a roman legionnaire.
>>
>>50005277
Any and all enemies of the Chelish Inquisition, and of Barzillai Thrune specifically. Also, things normally considered "fun."

She's been brainwashed since childhood.
>>
>>50005111
Session 1 eventually happens and basically nothing gets done. The party starts in the tavern, meets quest giver uno and spends 3 hours dragging its collective feet. Everyone wants to split up and do their own thing while waiting for the caravan to get to town and the Catfolk begins flirting with the orc in the group, not a big surprise since He's using a screenshot of a skyrim orc and the character is probably right up the catfolk player's corner.

Eventually, the GM says he has to go and cuts the session short. Literally nothing done and leaving me nothing to gauge the DM's skill. During the days in between session 1 and 2 the catfolk slowly begins to unfurl his degeneracy. Now he's more directly asking how often catfolk go through heat and how easy it would be to acquire contraceptives all the while RP flirting with the orc via OOC chat. Like come one dude, send it to him via PM or something I keep quiet about this disgusting turn of events thinking I can easily ignore it. Well too fucking bad, the GM keeps dropping tidbits of lore in the chat so I have to wade through the catfolks lust for orc cock as I check whats relevant and what isnt. Catfolk still won't stop asking about estrus and contraceptives as he continues his endeavors shepherding the party away from God's light. In an effort to shut him up I point out the alchemical products page of the pfsrd and tell him its price and effect. Still, he refuses to be dissuaded and begins to ask questions about orc and catfolk mating and if it will produce a litter of regular catfolk or some other kind of abomination. As a reminder the orc just wanted to play a simple fighter and hasn't even responded to the cringe tier RP that catfolk posts. Another red flag is raised as the GM says he can't make it 4 hours after session 2 was scheduled to start. No apologies, no reasons, he simply said "I can't make it".
>>
>>50005304
So a female Flappy Bob?
>>
>>50005258
>http://paizo.com/products/btpy9oo8/discuss?Pathfinder-Player-Companion-Blood-of-the-Beast#45
>>
>>50005125

Those openings are the best thing about the Shitstorm.
>>
>>50005258

Haha what do Yoshi's eggs smell like?
>>
>>50005316
And so here we are, I am honestly looking for an excuse to leave the group but I usually go for the 'two and you're out rule' so I give the DM one more chance before I pull on the eject cord. And so begins one week wait for Session 3.

By this point the catfolk is essentialy spamming the chat with his deranged serenades toward the orc player who hasn't even said more than two paragraphs ingame and in the skype chat. If I remember correctly the last time the orc spoke he was like "Can I get a discount on this crossbow" as he spoke to the shopkeeper npc. Meanwhile the catfolk is now going "ORC DIICK, I WANT ORC DICK, I WANT TO BE PREGNANT, I NEED ORC DICK." in chat. And Jesus christ you'd think there are only so many ways to phrase it but you'd be surprised.

Eventually the day for the session comes and to no one's surprise the DM goes "I'm sorry I can't run this game" and leaves the chat without another word. I may have escaped the crazy catfolk but the brain searing ineptitude of the DM would continue as I realize I'm committed to a completely different campaign where the TransDM is a player.
>>
>>50005424
I dunno. That one was pretty good, but the second-most recent one with Matt just standing around in front of a box was pretty lackluster. Not anywhere close to the cat monster.
>>
>>50005258
As a furry goddamn furries are terrible holy shit i hate my fetish.
>>
>>50005505
"I don't say this often enough; I am not a furry." Alex 'The panther rapes you and then makes you a submissive busty furry' Augunus
>>
>>50005329
And a Dhampir at that.

You know, I wasn't even thinking of Flappy Bob when I wrote her up but it makes too much sense.
>>
>>50005564
Just.

Just so awful

Just admit you're a furry and try not to be a weirdo about it

Why the 'PATHER RAPES YOU AND MAKES YOU HIS SUBMISSY FURRY SLAVE GIRL'
>>
File: 2hu Fit to Burst.gif (39KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
2hu Fit to Burst.gif
39KB, 230x230px
>>50005358
>someone asks if the option to make kitsune not be furbait will be in the book
>Augunas immediately respons with "no they don't need to be like japanese kitsune STOP QUESTIONING IT"

THAT WASN'T EVEN THE QUESTION AUGUNAS YOU MASSIVE COCKSUCKING FAGGOT HOLY FUCK
>>
>>50005607
I miss when Fairly Odd Parents was good.
>>
>>50005316
to be fair at this point I would've run the fuck away as well...

... but I would've fucking said so BEFORE session 2 begins.
>>
>>50005629
People keep asking him about kitsune crap even when it doesn't make sense. It almost makes me feel bad for him. Then I remember he brought this on himself and start laughing. Like, in the thread for the corruptions book, someone asked him if there was plans for a kitsune-based corruption, just out of the blue. His reaction, while polite in trying to dismiss it due to not making sense, still really betrayed his power level.
>>
>>50005825
I need to read this now.
>>
>>50005855
http://paizo.com/products/btpy9p6e/discuss?Corruption-Codex#tabs
>>
File: 1470520792995.jpg (72KB, 268x490px) Image search: [Google]
1470520792995.jpg
72KB, 268x490px
>>50005869
>"Good" version of corruptions which includes kitsune

God fucking motherfuck shit cock titwhistles.
>>
>>50005441

How's the DM as a player? Is he an insufferable flake or just really bad?
>>
>>50005920

THERE ARENT EVEN ANY FOLKLORE PRECEDENTS FOR IT BEING GOOD FOR KITSUNE POSSESSION.

IN FACT KITSUNE POSSESSION IS BAD.
>>
Are there any ports of the Tome of Battle.

Not Path of War, I mean a port of the actual Tome of Battle. Can you just use it in PF no issue?
>>
>>50006182
there's some modificatoins you have to do, but use the 3.5 >pf conversion guide and you can actually just use ToB
>>
>>50006182
Should be relatively easy to do, although the power level differences between PF and 3.5 is something you might want to keep an eye on.
>>
>>50005934
Insufferable, a flake and really bad.
He played the most infuriating special snowflake character and assumed he was in charge of the group despite not knowing what he was doing.
Basically tried to do the secret wizard thing and pretended to be a rogue while trying to cast enchantment spells all the time via conceal spell. Thing is, the DC to catch him casting is absurdly easy and every character pretty much auto passed it making his shtick fall apart in the first combat. When my pc called him out on it he would say "nuh uh you didnt catch me" and I later found out that he didn't even know how to calculate the DC and just assumed it was going to work everytime. He really didn't have any hint of subtlety and would begin casting on npcs in broad daylight complaining that I was metagaming when my inquisitor was onto his retarded antics. Among other things he tried to get away with coup de gracing a helpless monster in broad daylight once again accusing us of metagaming when we tried to stop him.

Later on he began PMing the DM when he cast a spell so we won't roll to check and the DM wouldn't give us checks because he was a biased little fuck. Flakey as fuck too and showed up half an hour late and sometimes didn't show up at all.

Again, the DM running this particular campaign was biased and manipulated the game to queermo's favor as he desperately tried to impress the "girls" in the group with his SJW antics and political views. Eventually, the DM cancelled the campaign and the running theory was either they were going for a three player non stop ERP fest, because my side had an undeniable advantage in the whole adversarial intrigue thing he was running (I managed to track down the monster's babies and could summon a silvanshee to speak to them and testify against faggot's bullshit), or he just realized that he was ERPing with two queers and ejected.
>>
>>50005934
Oh and to give you an idea of his terrible game knowledge, he went for a rogue 2/ Wizard N, insisted that he could flank and sneak attack with a bow, and constantly bitched at me and accused me of metagaming when I pointed out dumb shit the he was trying to get away with.

The fuck didnt even know how to use splash weapons and got mad when I tried to teach him how to.

And yes, he was full tumblerite SJW and accused me of "shaming" when I got pissed off at his chaotic stupid shenanigans.
>>
>>50006822
>the "girls" in the group
oh gods.

>everyone online
>half the group is trying to impress the girls in the other half
>both halves are guys

I'm not wrong in thinking this has been an episode in at least a dozen sitcoms right?
>>
File: Korrca.jpg (12KB, 284x240px) Image search: [Google]
Korrca.jpg
12KB, 284x240px
Why do half orcs ball so much harder than full orcs racially? Half orcs have great racials that trade out for amazing things, and orcs are just trash.
>>
>>50006927
Yep, except this time around only the thirsty DM was constantly and desperately trying to impress the "girls".

We also had a skype ooc chat which I thought was designed for game related discussion and I shit you not, we got like 300 messages a day as he kept trying to get them to talk to him by pushing SJW agenda and constantly dropping innuendo.

To push a stereotype further the new DM was some thirsty muslim kid from Indonesia that kept bragging about being some sort of diplomat.
>>
>>50006970
They're half human and humans have to be the best at everything.
>>
>>50006970
Human blood.
Humans improve everything with their ubermensch power

Also because Paizo can't balance for tits.

Also what is this? some kind of orc for ants?
>>
File: Korrca.jpg (69KB, 960x810px) Image search: [Google]
Korrca.jpg
69KB, 960x810px
>>50007042
Let's try this, see if that fixes the picture size.
>>
>>50007042

>Paizo can't balance for tits

Is this why almost none of their female characters have reasonably large busts?

Fun fact, Paizo defended Seelah's boobplate by saying boobplate is realistic if the boobs genuinely need that much space, which insinuates Seelah's got at *least* E cups.
>>
>>50007104
Dat paladin charisma, yo.
>>
>>50006970
Because they get loads of racial traits that synergize well with other traits each other.

Flexible +2

They don't have a Net NEGATIVE to stats.

How would you go about making Orc full Orcs less ass racially?
>>
>>50007122

I'd pin it on Paizo not realizing just how large boobs have to be to need boobplate, these people are clueless when it comes to boobs.

We've even got art of Seelah out of her armor (in a very early book, mind) and she's extremely average in cup size. Very mannish shoulders though!
>>
>>50007137
>How would you go about making Orc full Orcs less ass racially?
Change their stats to +2Str, +2Con, -2 Int.
Remove Light Blindness, or at least diminish it

That should be a good start.
>>
>>50005202
>>50005215
>>50005142
You know I think my CoC character is in a constant pact with Anajira...
>>
>>50007792

>Deadly realm where the hero, plagued by nightmares, is challenged to retain their humanity in a world filled with monsters eager to defile and breed

Does CoC take place in a world dominated by Lamashtu?
>>
>>50007852
Look far enough and you can see Lamashtu's influence in plenty of other settings.

The only reason I don't think she had a hand in MGE is because everything is too steamlined/"pretty" to be her doing.

Clearly, Curchanus must be avenged.
>>
>>50007852
Depends. Would that make Urta the Champion of Daikitsu?
And who would be the servant of Erastil? Pure Amily?
>>
What would be the best way to make a stand user in PF/3.5?

I was thinking a Synthesis Summoner might be the best way.
>>
>>50007924
You can be a Spiritualist if you're stuck with 1pp, but if you aren't, there's always the Avant Guard.

You could also go Bladebound Magus and have a not!Anubis.
>>
>>50007924
Spiritualist (Fractured Mind). It turns you to Cha casting.
>>
>>50007924
What 1st and 3rd-party materials are you allowed?
>>
>>50008029
>>50008012
>>50007989

I'm a GM i just was thinking about making a villain with a stand. I was looking for a class that mimic'd it so i don't have to bullshit this shit all up.

What is Avant Guard in? I tried looking it up on pfsrd found nothing.

Spiritualist looks pretty cool. I might play this... if I ever get a chance to play.
>>
>>50007104
Clearly Divine Grace.
>>
>>50007900
yiff in hell furfag
>>
>>50008148
Hey, don't be a jerk!
>>
I want to pinch Minty's cheeks and call her adorable

Also living campaigns are a mistake
>>
File: welcome home, good hunter.jpg (187KB, 1771x2598px) Image search: [Google]
welcome home, good hunter.jpg
187KB, 1771x2598px
>players want a bloodborne campaign
>me: okay
>spend a week making maps and encounters
>game night soon
>players bailed on me for other plans
>me: okay
>>
File: sad plain doll.png (792KB, 900x833px) Image search: [Google]
sad plain doll.png
792KB, 900x833px
>>50008269
PLAIN DOLL IS NOT FOR LEWDS
>>
I'm going to be running a Pathfinder game set in Azeroth using some of the stuff from the Warcraft RPG, which is a very slightly modified 3.5. In the rules it states certain races like High Elves, Night Elves, and Tauren have to start as one level lower than the other party members because of how powerful their race is. Should I throw out those rules in Pathfinder or follow them?
>>
>Build Advice
>No 3rd party except Dreamscar's psionics

Concept: Improvised Weapon / Dirty Trick fighter.
Starting at 2nd level, max is probably around 10-12

Race: Undecided, probably human with Ogre blood
Rogue (Makeshift Scrapper) 2 / Slayer 2 (Bounty Hunter) / Vigilante X
Progress: Rog / Slay / Slay / Rog / Vigil Rest.

1 Rog: Deadly Surprise retrain into Dirty Fighting by 7th?
3 Slay: Gains Dirty Strike, Feat: Vital Strike (strickly for cloak and dagger)
4 Rog: Talent: Underhanded Trick
5 Vigil: Feat: Improved Catch Off-Guard, Specialize: Avenger for full BAB
6 Vigil: Talent: Expose Weakness
7 Vigil: Feat:Great Dirty Trick
8:Vigil: Talent: (Iunno. Combat Feat, take Cloak and Dagger sooner?)
9:Vigil: Feat: Cloak and Dagger Style

Alternately swap out Slayer for more Vigilante, but take Stalker Specialization instead.

>Master Maneuver Monk!?
I really dislike the full-round action requirement.
>>
>>50008302
you're welcome to use whatever you find...even the doll, should it please you...
>>
>>50008183
>Defending furfaggotry
What has come of this place
>>
>>50008381
>he asks in /pfg/
>the cesspit of kitsune memes, semi-lewd rp, and other similar forms of degeneracy
>for a game who's content, both 1pp and 3pp actively encourages said degeneracy
how new are you?
>>
>>50008392
How new are you to not immediately rebuke the mere presence of furfags. The one who let this become a cesspit is you, for failing to stay vigilant.
>>
File: 8300218.png (14KB, 252x224px) Image search: [Google]
8300218.png
14KB, 252x224px
>>50008381
Love and peace and tolerance!
>>
File: 1437159559723.jpg (572KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1437159559723.jpg
572KB, 1800x1322px
>>50008417
Because the furfag meme died out years ago after the Great Purge, when all the most cancerous furfags were chased away in their holes. Nowadays, most furfags on 4chan know well enough to hide their powerlevel, and to save the major faggotry for places like e621 or /trash/, and to properly know their place as the very bottom rung of the 4chan community.

Honestly, you sound like type of no-fun autist who bitches whenever someone makes a Beastfolk thread on /tg/, you fucking thin-skinned pussy.
>>
>>50008269
i would play with you anon
>>
>>50008500
>revealing your /pol/er level
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>50008486
>Knowingly allowing moral decay
For what purpose?
>>
>>50008568
Because there are more important things than telling other people how to have fun.
>>
>>50008591
Like shilling for that pandering-ass game
>>
>>50008486
>most furfags on 4chan know well enough to hide their powerlevel, and to save the major faggotry for places like e621 or /trash/, and to properly know their place as the very bottom rung of the 4chan community.

It's cute that you really think that. Do you go anywhere outside of /tg/?
>>
>>50008608
>Do you go anywhere outside of /tg/?
>implying you need any other boards
>>
>>50008608
I was under the impression that /tg/ was among the most closet fur of the boards. I mean, we are the board that came up with Thri-Kreen Erotica afterall.
>>
>>50008626
>tfw you hide over 50% of the board because it's generals/mtg/40k shit that you don't care for.
Yes, I need other boards. Lord knows it's never /m/ enough here.
>>
File: do not fist.png (80KB, 680x524px) Image search: [Google]
do not fist.png
80KB, 680x524px
>>50008655
>>
>>50008687
I just wish there was a well supported, popular, crunchy mech tabletop game, with a super robot suppliment.
>>
>>50008302
>>50008376
How would one go about crafting their own Plain Doll?
>>
>>50008778
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/constructs/doll-soulbound
>>
>>50008734
Same

We just need SRW tabletop desu
>>
>>50008788
Well, fair enough I guess. I'd comment about the size and the whole "must do ritual with a creature to shred off part of its soul as it dies", but I don't know jack about how it works in practice.
>>
File: Shael-Han-Deathbloom.jpg (87KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
Shael-Han-Deathbloom.jpg
87KB, 600x776px
>>50006212
>>power level differences is something you want to keep an eye on.
Aside from the obvious offenders (Iron Heart Surge, White Raven Tactics), PoW maneuvers are pretty much a strict upgrade to ToB. Compare Punishing Stance to ANY damage increasing 1st level stance from PoW, for instance.
>>
>>50008887
Here's a better one. Soulbound Mannequins are Medium.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/constructs/soulbound-mannequin

And note that it doesn't actually harm the soul in any way, mechanically at least. The 'donor' can still be revived as normal, and doesn't even have any kinda penalty afterwards. So you could make the argument that someone doesn't even have to die.

If you were a souldrinker, you could probably just use soul points.
>>
File: dSsbOA3.jpg (81KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dSsbOA3.jpg
81KB, 1600x900px
>>50008788
>2300 gp to make my own doll daughteru
>>
File: Naamloos-2[1].png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2[1].png
138KB, 350x350px
>>50008959
You could say its superior gherman engineering
>>
>>50008734
you can run a mecha campaign with Mutants and Masterminds perfectly fine, anon.
>>
File: Bloodborne Doll Shock.png (321KB, 652x712px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Doll Shock.png
321KB, 652x712px
>>50008950
Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed with how little customization constructs have. You'd think being, y'know, CONSTRUCTS, you'd have more leeway for it in the rules, but noooooo.
>>
>>50009017
That's because it'd be cool and interesting, anon. And we can't have that.
>>
File: oe2gtiGOoO1rs7tito1_1280.png (514KB, 721x800px) Image search: [Google]
oe2gtiGOoO1rs7tito1_1280.png
514KB, 721x800px
>>50009026
>the base homunculus had a few modifications added
>none of them were remotely interesting and you can't customize it further or say, make it bigger
>Promethean Alchemist being a thing probably means we never will get anything
>Promethean Alchemist will never be good
>>
File: image (3).jpg (195KB, 1600x905px) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
195KB, 1600x905px
>>50008986
Can you though? Can you have two stat blocks for your pilot and mech? Can you have different loadouts for said mech? Can you have your carrier ship launch upgrades at you to hotswap on the battlefield? Are ranged weapons as effective as melee? Would there be players?

I need to know.
>>
>>50009041
there's also Adeva

but thats for eva
>>
>>50009041
Man now I'm just thinking of Zoids.

This isn't a problem, by the way.
>>
>>50007137
>How would you go about making Orc full Orcs less ass racially?

There's a couple of ways to do it. You could make them Porcine Orcs (what they were IIRC originally based upon) and then basically just china them up - they live in a mostly shit area, there's a lot of them, they flood the fields to avoid pests (and because they probably don't sweat like pigs, which makes it a nice place to take a dip, and you can also put fish in the ponds/fields).

During the "fighting/mating" season, male P'orcs put on 2-4 inches of subcutaneous fat, which makes them unfortunately rather fucking hard to kill via slicing / piercing weapons, and tends to make them good at going and fucking other things up due to their fairly decent size and strength and general ability to not-give-a-fuck about needing armor.

Sometimes P'orcs serve as gladiators during the fighting seasons.

Or you could just warcrafts them up.
>>
>>50009067
>China Orcs

I still find it a little odd that Elder Scrolls went this way. Who woulda thought that once they're not living in yurts and log forts they go with a chinese aesthetic?

Not bad, just odd.
>>
File: 1428911216767.png (299KB, 1567x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428911216767.png
299KB, 1567x1080px
>>50008950
>Susceptible to Mind-Affecting Effects (Ex)

>Unlike most constructs, a soulbound mannequin is not immune to mind-affecting effects.

bueno
>>
>>50009067
>Warcraft them up

But wouldn't that cost everything?
>>
>>50009096
Oh yeah dude. They're basically as alive as you can be nonbiologically. They got all three mental stats, and not being immune to mind affecting means they feel emotions.

>It often serves its creator as a bodyguard, companion, servant, sentry, or even paramour.

Waifuism aside, I super like how if their mask is okay, you can just make a new body and stick the mask on it and they come back personality, memories and all.

This conversation makes me wanna stat 'em up as a PC race, since they're pretty fucking much there already.
>>
>>50009059
I was thinking of Gundam, but the two aren't particularly different.
>>
>>50009017
What customizations are you even looking for?
I scoured the pfsrd front and back and can help you jury rig a set of rules from 3pp contents if you want.
>>
>>50009140
It's basically animal gundam, and not in space. And more lighthearted.
>>
>>50009152
its also worse, and there's multiple awful time lines

Best timeline is the chaotic century timeline with the liger zero tho
>>
>>50009133
Androids and Wyrwoods are a thing
>>
>>50009177
Androids are shit though.
>>
>>50009175
Bit Cloud best scrap thief.

Also the Judge getting revenge on the Dark Judge for once was the best thing.
>>
Quick, your next PC must be a creature of the Humanoid type, Small, Medium, or Large size, and not already have stats for PC characters of that race.

Which do you pick and what class?
>>
>>50009186
they work incredibly fine as a doll waifus
>>
>>50009198
Remember, he only beat Naomi cause it was a fluke, definitely isn't a secret combat genius
>>
>>50009201
Those daggers look retarded.
>>
So, I like the Hives introduced in Horror Adventures. Always had a thing for Xenomorphs/Zerg/Kythons.

Has Paizo put out any info on how/where they fit into Golarion and shit yet?
>>
>>50009216
they're also held the wrong direction. the slashing edge is pointed towards the wielder, which is retarded
>>
>>50009216
They're only trying to mimic you, senpai!
>>
>>50008240
>>
>>50009202
Shabti work better.
>>
>>50009228
they popped out of the worldwound.
>>
>>50009242
source?
>>
File: 1477630399719.jpg (85KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477630399719.jpg
85KB, 667x1000px
>>50009228
Speaking of Horror Film expies, I want more info on the Kyton Demagogues.
>>
File: Triton - Sahuagin (Nekrosavant).jpg (179KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
Triton - Sahuagin (Nekrosavant).jpg
179KB, 1024x731px
>>50009201
Sahaugin

People only concentrate on the terror under their feet.

They've forgotten the fear that led primordial life to escape the deep.

I must remind them.
>>
>>50009201
Hill Giant. They even have a section in the article about nonevil ones.
>>
Is there a good way to deal with Shadows at low levels? Magic missiles just don't' do enough damage to matter early on.
>>
>>50009623
I know that half-orcs can pick up a racial trait that lets them do 50% damage to incorporeal creatures, even with mundane gear.
>>
>>50009623
holy water
>>
>>50009237
Who's this?
>>
>>50009702
Ah, that's the token for the character (Minty) that the anon I was responding to was talking about. He probably thought I'd never find out, since nobody in the campaign knows I frequent 4chan, let along /pfg/. Small world.
>>
Using a random gen continent as a temporary placeholder with my landmarks penciled in from donjon but I'm at a loss as to how many miles each hex should represent. What do you lads usually do?
>>
>>50009759
And who IS Minty?
>>
>>50009769
My recommendation is to figure out how large you want the continent to feel. that'll inform your decision.
>>
>wotr guy picks people, never
>>
>>50009776
Minty's a half-elf who's a nerd about plants and compliments everyone a lot. Romantically-oblivious and socially naive, she's ended up making friends with most of the bar (where the living campaign primarily takes place) just by being polite and easily-impressed with dumb things like how someone can cast Grease or swing a sword really hard. I can tell more if you care, or just leave it at that if you don't.

To be honest, I'm incredibly flattered that someone went out of their way to post about her here, let alone in such a positive light! I assumed people thought she was boring.
>>
>>50009872
Sounds like a cutie!
>>
Game running time has started to interfere with my homebrewing time rather than the other way around.
Do you guys have a decent way to estimate ability score allocations of monsters? I'd prefer something quicker than rummaging through bestiaries and comparing equal CR creatures. PFs monster creation rules are of no help.
>>
>>50009941
Same.

Balrglahl
>>
>>50009879
She's fun to play! This living campaign gets all flavors of anime characters, gnomes-who-are-obviously-just-lolis and even like, one shameless pony, but there's a couple inspired gems in the mix that are the bomb to roleplay with. I've been trying very hard to stay dedicated to the character concept instead of ditching it for the next flight of fancy, and I hope everyone else has as much fun roleplaying with her as I do playing as her.
>>
>>50009941
Google.
>>
>>50009759

That's where you're wrong, I posted this here specifically because I know you're here and I don't know how to reach you otherwise.

None of our characters interact with each others, though.
>>
>>50008818
one can always wish...
It's very much a "computer" using system though if done close; the modifiers,etc for every attack and damage calculation were after all rather massive.

>1.Base Hit = (Attack Side Pilot Hit/2 + 140) x Attack Side Total Performance Adjustment + Attack Side WP Hit Rate Adjustment + Attack Side Special Skill Adjustment
>2.Base Evade = (Defense Side Pilot Evade/2 + Defense Side Unit Mobility ) x Defense Side Final Performance Adjustment + Defense Side Special Skill Adjustment
>3.Final Hit = (1+2) x Defense Side Unit Size Adjustment + Range Adjustment + Command Adjustment - Defense Side Performance

>1.Base Attack = WP Attack x (Attack Side Pilot Melee/Ranged + Attack Side Pilot Will)/200 x Attack Side WP Performance Adjustment
>2.Base Defense = Defense Side Armor x (Defense Side Pilot Defense + Defense Side Pilot will)/200 x Defense Side Unit Size Adjustment
>3.Damage = (1-2) x (100 * Defense Side Performance Adjustment)/100 x Special Skill Adjustment

(that's not counting range, command, and relationship bonuses, etc etc...)

>>50008986
That's like saying "you can just refluff pathfinder to do star wars ship combat". No you can't, not reasonably or with good results.
>>
>>50009947
If you're having the exact same problem, my hackneyed bullshit solution is currently to use https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3 to get derived statistics and work backwards. So, my CR 6 creatures should aim for +11 to hit at his highest attack (working backward for my 9 HD animal that defaults to 3/4 BAB that gives him a STR score of about 24 assuming he's using that to hit), but staying within 3 or so of that is fine because it's within 1 standard deviation. Do similar things to figure out natural armor and Dexterity to hit average AC and whatever other statistics aren't obvious, only exceeding 1 standard deviation in the case of extremely specialized creatures at the cost of other abilities. Obviously this is a pain in the ass and even with a spreadsheet to automate much of the calculation, I'd prefer a point buy/rule of thumb/great GM insight to help things.
>>
>>50009987
Well, ya called my bluff! Or I guess I called your bluff and it turned out to not be a bluff. Or something like that.

I'm glad you like the character, though. What's got you so invested? Minty's pretty much just an NPC at this point.

Also, any hint as to who I'm talking to, character-wise?
>>
File: 1443619909739.jpg (602KB, 1864x3263px) Image search: [Google]
1443619909739.jpg
602KB, 1864x3263px
Alright, here we go again, for Spooktoberfest!

I've been tinkering with a PC-friendly undead race called Haunts, or Living Haunts if you wanna be technical and differentiate them from the undead traps.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ar5MkGBkeBhVayeLmmotombMdaGFDUGIjGBemseD8ok/edit?usp=sharing

The goal with them was for them fill a number of themes, from scarecrows to animated armors, to just plain ol' skelemen.

They're not 100% done, but I'd really appreciate any sort of feedback or ideas on that one spot I'm missing.
>>
>>50010031
I'm just a weeb that plays the same character concepts no matter what. I often take months long breaks and come back just to make another anime girl, then leave when I reach level 7.

Also there's like 2 more people that I know from that campaign being here, one of them being a GM
>>
Have we gotten a Crimson Throne pdf yet?
>>
>>50010061
Not yet.
>>
>>50010049
Well damn, if our characters never interacted I'll probably have no chance remembering them. Had to start a list of names on notepad just to keep track of everyone who Minty's met in the past. Sorry!

On another note, I'm incredibly jealous that you can get multiple characters to level 7.
>>
>>50010061
nope
>>
>>50010048
>Replace Con with Charisma modifier
This is not PC friendly.
>Gain free armor bonus equal to Charisma modifier
Just give them a natural armor bonus.
>>
>>50010108
How is cha instead of con not PC friendly? Like, that aspect itself.

Also, I considered giving them a natural armor bonus, but it runs into the silliness of a suit of armor wearing another suit of armor.
>>
How's everyone doing with their homebrews, /pfg/?

I got several homebrews lined up for your criticism and feedback right here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10dEgLazR1i9O9Cs0z-6Znw96ocJPu3CVGuEOkCEfqLw/edit?usp=sharing

Empyreus:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xQMlB45-UFEWCB2ffqoBUMhR-t4afSXLk29fgTJNVyw/edit?usp=sharing

Mechanist:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rx0a2T6p_ADX0I74-yonZLc2NPyUuVSqACEFOZ1Oahk/edit?usp=sharing

Sigilist:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fALiSRTmfZGb6k_7YccrTy6-FXou8yhaSqA_MukmXpg/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50010115
>How is cha instead of con not PC friendly?
Consider any class that uses Charisma as its primary stat. Any SAD Charisma caster would be getting about double the point buy they would otherwise. And paladins would be tanking Cha gods freed from MAD limits. Well, it's certainly friendly to the PCs who play Haunts, but it invalidates other choices.
>>
>>50010133
it get seven more apparent when you add in PoW classes and the like. Warlord, for instance, would take this, grab Unquiet Grave, and laugh all the way to the bank.
>>
>>50010116
A bit of a spiel about the classes then.

The Avatar is a divine martial class.
He can call upon an elemental spirit to inhabit his body, and turn him into a vessel of awesome power, boosting his attacks and spells.

The Empyreus is based on the warlock class.
He can suck the essence out of an enemy and use those essences to boost himself or his allies.

The Mechanist is a variation of the alchemist.
He trades away alchemy for engineering, and can invent stuff like powered suits, jet packs, nanomachines, etc.

The Sigilist is based on the Onmyouji/Taoism
He's a divine caster who can empower his spells by using sigils as spell components.
He can also be a decent combatant like the druid, using his Talismans and Shikigami.
>>
>>50010116
>How's everyone doing with their homebrews, /pfg/?
Apparently my piecemeal weapon system has thrown up all over itself and is now a growing exotic bestiary/ monster hunter esque piecemeal armor revision.
More stuff to package with what I got I guess. Someday I'll work up the nerve and portfolio to show my gaming group.
>>
File: 1449987715532.gif (168KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449987715532.gif
168KB, 600x450px
>>50010133
>>50010137
True. True.

Paladins and antipaladins are somewhat egregious with cha as con, yes. I don't really know what, if anything I could do about that. But regarding other cha casters, yes they get some resilience benefits, but they also lose out on a racial bonus to their casting stat, or indeed any mental ability score.

These are things that come with the territory of undead. I could just make them have con like normal people, but I just feel like it'd lose something with that.

Also, Warlords laugh their way to the bank anyway. I can't be held responsible for all the murder they do if I sell them a pistol when they already have a rocket launcher.
>>
>>50010175
I've been following your piecemeal weapons mechanics.
Here's an easier solution:
The stats should not be based off specific creatures but on their subtypes and materials.
Leathers, Hides and Furs would be protective
Bones, Teeth and Claws would be offensive
Dragon subtypes would have its property based off the dragon's element
Devils and Demons would have its property be evil-aligned
etc.

Also, get rid of that odd gem-socketing crap. That's a whole new mechanics in of itself.
>>
>>50001796
We have a gorumite inquisitor and while we were investigating disappearances of local thieves guild members/tax collectors some cleric or some shit of asmodeus starts asking questions about what we know about him (he's currently in the plane of shadow), and that he murdered several people at an institute of war in an orcish country to the northeast and they've come to do - well they weren't entirely clear on what they were going to do but the inquisitor straight up isn't denying it and uh i'm not quite sure what we're doing about it and how the paladin is going to react
>>
>>50003665
see >>50004201
>>
>>50010201
Dhampir did it right. Just give them half-undead traits. The only thing you need to do is diversify.

Skellies have bonus to dex, zombies to resist poisons and diseases, etc. etc.
>>
>>50010211
Simplicity hasn't necessarily been my goal, and new mechanics have been fun to hammer on.
But if I consider making a system that anyone else would actually want to play I see your point. Weapon components in general shouldn't take a chart, but should rather be split to "hit component, non hit component, grip" to simplify the whole board. Your solution makes the system straightforward and simple, with nearly any armor set easily complete by mid levels. It would also be simpler to remove the piecemeal system, and the piecemeal weapon system, and just add new materials the way PF already allows (generally specifying wood or metal for its base and charging gold to gain a bonus for a material.)
>>
>>50010275
That sort of doesn't get the right feel though. You're not actually undead, just sort of.

And as for specific types of undead, I wanted to keep it kinda open as to what you actually looked like visually.
>>
>>50010289
you could do something like what 3.5 did for the warforged - create a creature type that's somewhere between the thing you want and the normal pc rules, and then toss in a prestige class that gets rid of your "normal PC" elements.
>>
File: 1465682086943.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465682086943.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>50010307
Well I have stripped out a lot of the undead type. The only type qualities Haunts get are those listed in their subtype, so it's effectively its own type, with the benefit of things that work on undead also affecting Haunts. The only stumbling block is the cha as con, and I really wanna make that work.

Off the cuff thought, the race having an actual cha penalty. So not only do cha-hungry classes not get a bonus, if they want that cha-based resilience, they gotta work for it. Hm. Although that isn't quite as fun for the non-cha users who take a hit to what is effectively their con. HMM.
>>
>>50010211
Wait, where is this? Link?
>>
>>50010365
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16HubBmutUy1muWdRQy09jFtnIE6fa2WUYewK_CM-89Q/edit?usp=sharing
Disclaimer: Nothing in this is in a playable state, and as far as it is in its current direction, is not something people would want to play with.
>>
File: 1444276133564.jpg (62KB, 202x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444276133564.jpg
62KB, 202x300px
>>50010342
But would the -2 to what is effectively con be worth also getting that charisma stuff? Does charisma do enough to justify it? Or am I overthinking it and forgetting that a lot of races are really good at some things and dogshit at others? Is that fact something to worry over too hard?

My head hurts.
>>
>>50010385
Make Con score tied to the type of host body and balance each with an appropriate ability penalty?
For example, +0 Con forms see no other penalty, +2 Con forms see a -2 to a score. +4 Con forms scores.
I'm assuming a +2 to a mental stat (probably Cha).
>>
File: 1473639126685.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1473639126685.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>50010408
That seems a little clunky.

Another thought.

Light bodies have a -2 to cha for the purposes of anything normally based off con. Heavy bodies have a -2 to cha for anything normally based off cha.

So you effectively still HAVE two separate scores, they're just both derived from your charisma depending on your body. So if you want your full cha for casting, you don't get the full value for resilience. If you want your full cha for resilience, you don't get the full value for casting.

Or is that even clunkier? I can't tell. Having though it up, it makes perfect sense to me. It's like making a puzzle for a party I don't DM for.
>>
>>50010377
But what are the partial effects?
>>
File: 1423630657704.jpg (244KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1423630657704.jpg
244KB, 773x1000px
>>50004186
This makes me want to do something like this, except with more blatant dragon traits, like pic related.

A half-size dragongirl brawler would be cuuuute.
>>
>>50010498
I'm not sure I understand the question. To armor perks that haven't hit 5 pips? Nothing at all. The bonus is small and only applies if you get enough pieces together to make it work. As a hypothetical example, a +1 to Climb from Gripping could be obtained by wearing the leg and arm pieces (2 and 1 point) of a set made from the skin of a giant snail only if it's paired with the torso piece (2 point) made from a sticky tree frog for a total of 5 to activate the bonus.
The fact that this is a masturbatory-levels of glorified way of adding a few new materials to PF however is reason to rethink it, but I don't think I'd be satisfied just creating tiny minor additions.
>>
>>50010539
Alright.

For example, you have a Greatsword.

The Blade is Adamantine, the Hilt is Mithral, and the Grip is Darkleaf cloth.

What does it get?
>>
>>50010573
Only the hilt is mithral, so the hilt's weight is halved. The Grip is Darkleaf, so its weight is halved. The blade the HIT component, so itgains the full effects of adamantine. It's mostly just an adamantine greatsword that weighs slightly less. A greatsword falls into the regular weight category, so it loses 1 1/8 lbs. At that point you can probably round the grip off as negligible and call it a 6 lb adamantine greatsword. Most PF default materials don't do a whole lot when they aren't the business end of the weapon. A few, like Frost and Fire forged steel, might be worth stacking.
>>
>>50002103
And you'll have time to chase him down... but the burning orphanage is a "right fucking now" sort of problem. And yes, we all know the anti-paladin will continue throwing things like this in your path, but that's just what Paladins have to deal with. He'll slip up eventually, and you'll be able to take him out... in the meantime, you can't just sit by and let a bunch of innocent orphans die, especially since they wouldn't be in danger at all if the anti-paladin didn't need to use them to slow you down.

Being a Paladin isn't easy, that's just how it is.
>>
>>50010614
>loses 1 1/8 lbs
Sorry, it loses half of 1 lb, and half of 1/4 lb, so it only loses 5/8 lbs. I'll see myself to sleep now. If you have comments you can leave them on the google doc.
>>
File: lU0Dgm8.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lU0Dgm8.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
Have any of you ever player an Artisan? How'd it go?
>>
>>50010211

Does the piecemeal system include stuff about metal ores and crafting quality, like with that spiffy system we came up with a week ago?
>>
>>50010499

>half-size

She is not short! She is fun sized!
>>
>>50011150
>>50010499
Take your pedo animefag bullshit back to the IRC.
>>
>>50011090

The only time I feel comfortable making an Artisan is in campaigns that support or encourage people to play entirely sedentary, non-combat campaigns, or at least campaigns where one party member can be as such.

For this I played, long ago in a distant living land, an Ulfen master craftsman dedicated to the forge after a tragic fall from his horse crushed his leg and ruined any hope of being a mighty raider. The character literally did nothing but make money and be generally friendly, however his sheer success generated enemies, which was amusing when they'd try and accuse him of imagined threats or push "you need protection, for a price..."

The character ended up dropping, but not before he became partners with the busty half-succubus who was pregnant with a DMPC's child. The relationship was purely platonic (the "close" kind of friendly though) and that enraged some other players who thought something was going on - because a man can't be close to a woman without sticking it in her, right?

The campaign fell apart shortly before anything could happen.
>>
Is alchemist a legit class or is it just poor mans wizard?
>>
>>50011150
Tell that to her as she's lifting you by one hand, scrub!
>>
>>50011244

It's the single most fun and versatile non-casting class in the system.
>>
>>50011256
>non-casting class
It is only non casting in the most strict sense of the word.
They have spell slots and spells known.
>>50011244
It is a good class but it is not as strong as wizard for the obvious reasons of wizard is focused around casting and only casting well alchemist has a tool box of other shit it can do.
>>
>>50011255

You darn heck better believe I'd say that to her face, you dork! She's a precious cinnamon bun with a smile worth protecting!
>>
>>50001796
Still relatively new to DM'ing. Always the player. We had a successful campaign that lasted quite a while and now we're having another with a few more people added (up from 2 players, not including me to 4 players).

One of my players wants to play a lawful evil cleric/rogue who treats the word of his God as gospel regardless of any moral issue that may crop up. The main crux of his backstory is that he is an assassin for his church whose God sends him out to assassinate people who are a threat to the church or their God. Heretics, disbeliever, or people the church consider scum. Part of his deitic obedience is for him to successfully carry out his mission. So in towns or areas that we visit, he'll sneak out during the night to try out and carry out the mission and the party will end up hearing about the assassination in the mornings.

The concept sounds pretty cool to me and I'm okay with it but I don't even know how I would reasonably pull that off as a DM ingame. Before if we wanted to some secretive unbeknownst to the party they would send me a text. However this didn't appear too often and when it did, people assumed something was happening but they stayed in character and didn't make mind of it (especially since nothing rarely negative happened to the party itself).

However this sounds like it would lead to a lot of texting or note passing and I imagine players are gonna get apprehensive (or at the least think we're not paying attention).

Alternatively just be up front with everyone and just expect everyone to not metagame. While I trust everyone not to, that means a large portion of the game will be centered around one player and it'll be, "The adventures of the assassin and the DM feat. the rest of the party".

tl;dr: How should I handle this as a DM? Or should I just tell him I'm too inexperienced and I can't reasonably pull it off where everyone has fun.
>>
>>50011332
Infusions aren't spells.
>>
>>50011244
Its pretty good but has a lot of feat taxes RAW.

Want to craft items? Hope you can wait till level 7 and pay an extra feat. Want to share your buffs? Sure thing, but its going to cost you a discovery.

Still, its a pretty good class specially if you intend to build a self centered character. Polymath is fucking amazing though
>>
>>50008917
IHS is still a downgrade from TBA.
>>
>>50011603
What's TBA? I can't find a feat with that abbreviation in PoW or PowE.
>>
>>50011646
Temporal Body Adjustment, one of the Riven Hourglass maneuvers.
>>
>>50011701
>Temporal Body Adjustment
I'm looking at it now, and it seems less exploitably worded than Iron Heart Surge. What makes it an upgrade to IHS?
>>
>>50011736
It's immediate instead of standard, which means you can use it out of turn.
>>
>>50011736
It's an Immediate action as opposed to a Standard. If you get dazed or nauseated or put to sleep or any number of other conditions that prevent actions, IHS can't save you. If you get staggered or paralyzed or fatigued for one round, IHS can't save you. TBA can negate it as it's happening, which makes it work against a ton of conditions and effects that IHS wouldn't work against.

Plus anyone can pick up TBA with little to no effort, which IHS was locked to a specific class.
>>
File: 1460014077267.png (1MB, 780x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460014077267.png
1MB, 780x900px
I need a lvl 11 Nechromancer as a final boss for a one-day adventure im going to run for this halloween. Any help?
>>
>>50011736
It allows you to be proactive rather than reactive, with its action cost and its effect ("ignore the condition that would affect you" rather than ending a condition already affecting you), as well as being less restrictive with regards to duration.
>>
Anyone got this and might be able to throw it in the Trove?

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/125809/Parsantium-City-at-the-Crossroads
>>
>>50011388
use phone texting instead of notes
>>
>>50011808
>IL 7 and enough class levels to learn the maneuver, or four feats
>little to no effort

>Martial Study
>Benefit: When you gain this feat, you must choose a discipline of martial maneuvers, such as Desert Wind. The key skill for the chosen discipline becomes a class skill for all your classes (current and future).
>Select any maneuver from the chosen discipline for which you meet the prerequisite (one Iron Heart maneuver). If you have martial adept levels, this maneuver becomes one of your maneuvers known. If you do not have martial adept levels, you can use this maneuver once per encounter as a martial adept with an initiator level equal to 1/2 your character level.
>locked to a specific class
>>
>>50011814
Don't join that campaign anon, its pretty clear that they just want people to buy their shit book.
>>
File: If I had one.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
If I had one.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>50008363
Nuthin?
>>
>>50011849

New thread
>>
The background skills alternate rules are such a fucking blessing, holy shit. There is absolutely no balance at all to which classes get which amount of skill ranks. This is a fucking godsend.
>>
>>50011829
I... I don't even fucking know, man. Like, they can form coherent sentences, they allow 3pp, they at least seem decently likely to have not-awful rules on things.

And... then they thought linking their tumblr was a good idea, call themself a literal werewolf, reblog a mix of actually pretty decent art combined with snooty bullshit that nobody cares about, and it's just like, fuck. It's this one person, about 500 guys doing Core Only 10PB Final Destination, a bunch of people only ostensibly using Pathfinder but doing freeform, and then people who can't speak English at all.
>>
>>50011868
What a shocker, people can be a part of a different subculture than you and still be functioning intelligent human beings. Is this your first time ever coming to terms with the facr that your outlook isn't the only one that produces capable people?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (44KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
44KB, 600x800px
>>50011855
>thread still not at post limit
>same topic
>begging for PDFs in the OP
>>
>>50011868
Two words Anon, Living campaign.

It is pretty clear that they want to start one and are just using this... thing to draw in the first of their playerbase. Don't get memed into this shit, we've been hurt before and we should know better.

Also Jesus christ have you seen their profiles?
>>
>>50011868
>Postgraduate student in queer theory
>Unemployed
>Probably took student loans
Haha
>>
>>50011856

Background skills and Automatic Bonus Progression are, in my opinion, must-haves for any campaign that wants to go more "fantasy" than "dungeon adventure."

I'm just going to express my opinion now; stuff like Cloaks of Resistance and Belts of Giant's Strength are fucking retarded and I'd rather have the lessened WBL than go to a Ye Olde Magic Shop so I can buy some leather belt that gives me +4 strength.

Or if I buy that leather belt it's to become stupid strong. Same deal with Resistances, same thing with weapon and armor enchantments - god damn, I'm so tired of needing rings and amulets to keep my end game character relevant! You know what feels heroic? The Paladin on ABP wearing fae-enchanted armor with an "inherent" +5 just because they're that good, wielding a "legendary" blade improved by just being good with swords, not some random item on your person that increases your TAB.
>>
File: 1444115487942.gif (216KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444115487942.gif
216KB, 500x375px
>>50011814
>>50011829
>>50011868
>>50011905
Okay now I'm curious. Link?
>>
>>50011974
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/60479/city-at-the-crossroads
>>
>>50011882
Why try when I can beg for PDFs in another thread?
>>
>>50011974
>>50011989

Can someone explain to the dumb-dumb (me) what's so wrong about this campaign? It's a liberal wonderland of diversity. So what. I could make a red-blooded heterosexual white man and not get tossed out.

Or maybe I would get tossed out, who knows? That might be fun too! What happens when you put a conservative "normal" character in a party of snowflakes?
>>
>>50012013
I don't know about you but putting a "buy this book first" link on your recruiting page is shady af.
>>
>>50012031
I can promise you there won't be a quiz. I didn't even buy all the books I was told to in college, just fucking skip it who cares. If you're this nitpicky, you're never going to find a good campaign.
>>
>>50010499
Can I get an artist name or source for that?
>>
>>50012013
They get triggered as fuck everytime you say anything, going by my experience.

We're talking
>Ah, it'll be sunny here tomorrow
getting you a storm of
>How could you?
>WTF SEXIST
>DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT THAT SOUNDED LIKE?
>HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT TO HER?

(her. ha. I can hear you shits on teamspeak. oh you sound real delicate, little miss BIGGER-BLACKER-LORD-VADER)
>>
So I asked a little while ago, but people were all caught up in a PoW "discussion".

How do you fight/kill a litch?
>>
>>50012929
http://twokinds.deviantart.com
>>
File: symbiote_ironman_by_ijul-d4c2we9.jpg (346KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote_ironman_by_ijul-d4c2we9.jpg
346KB, 900x1080px
any advice on how to make a symbiotic race of living equipment?
armor/weapon/shield ect...

pic related
>>
File: tarot_card_by_stef_tastan.jpg (440KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tarot_card_by_stef_tastan.jpg
440KB, 960x1440px
>>50011603
Eh, that's debatable. IHS ends the actual effect, TBA only stops it from affecting you.

Party caught in a web spell? Not anymore! Party locked out by a wall of force? Not anymore! etc.
>>
>>50013982
Look up the symbionts from the eberron books. they're kinda what you want.
>>
>>50014006
ya but im shooting for a playable race here. i know it seems silly but i think it might be fun to play as someones backpack of tricks, or hte always dependable armor that covers a coward and pushes them onto greater things. so a full support roll.
>>
File: 1476740063651.png (219KB, 354x454px) Image search: [Google]
1476740063651.png
219KB, 354x454px
>>50013970
Thank you thank you, love!
>>
How much AC is considered "good" for level 12? Is it worth it to use unhindering shild/shield focus with a buckler for the extra AC?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.