[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Gimmicky character concepts. >A nudist wizard who mastered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: wizard.jpg (671KB, 1002x768px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
671KB, 1002x768px
ITT: Gimmicky character concepts.

>A nudist wizard who mastered illusion magic so that he never has to actually wear clothes
>>
A full range hacker. He'll hack your computer systems, or he'll hack your limbs off with an axe.
>>
>>50000624
I came up with this concept a while ago but I haven't had a chance to play it.
>undead/construct healer who heals people for the same reason people build ships in bottles

>Stop struggling, dammit! This is a tricky part.
>>
>>50000666
Barbarian Tech support?
>>
>>50000624
Druid who is researching how to have a large scale civilisation in Harmony with nature, sort of like a civic druid.

Right now he has a town and it works well.
>>
>>50000666
Totally could make it happen in Shadowrun.
also, nice SATANIC trips.
>>
>>50000688
>the same reason people build ships in bottles
what is that reason?
>>
>>50000624

Know someone who had a character like this. I wasn't in the game myself but from what he told me it was all fun and games 'till the party entered a dungeon that had anti-magic fields inside it.

It was apparently a lewd game
>>
>>50000666
> Master of the brute force DDOS
>>
>>50000624
Winalis Bastion?
>>
>>50000624
Barbarian who talks in a Nathan Explosion-style constant death growl.
NPCs who meet him are required to take an intimidation check whenever he speaks.
>>
>>50000624
Kasmeer Meade, an NPC in Guild Wars 2, does this all the time according to one of her lines of dialogue.
>>
>>50000837
It's difficult
>>
>>50002365
Fucking Mesmers!
RP in GW2 and fucking every Mesmer ever does this, its so redundant.
>>
>>50000688
I always liked the idea of an undead healer because they are trying to manipulate energy that is anathema to them.They are willing to suffer so you dont have to.

>"hurry up and live, this burns like a motherfucker!"
>>
>>50002226
Totally using that for a Shadowrun NPC. From a neo-viking gang, so he can have the hair and the beard as well.
>>
Cleric that's a stereotypical old Jewish man
>I'll heal ya, quit yer sniveling. You're giving me a headache being so verklempt and whathaveyou
>>
A mime.
>>
>>50000624
>a secretly evil cook who feeds his goodietwoshoes party the flesh of their victims, slowly corrupting them
>>
>>50000624
A misunderstood member of an "evil" race with a dark past.
>>
>>50000666
>play the jokey computer/glitch mod for dominions
>"hackers" are just guys with axes
>>
>>50000624
Tone deaf bard, plays other people's pre-recorded music.
Very good at writing poetry, legends and sagas mind you. Just don't ask him to sing them unless you want to take sonic damage.
>>
>>50002703
A meme.
>>
>>50002694
>Vhy are you alvays bleeding on me? Mein tallis can only take zo much blood, und I'm getting tired of SCHLEPPING YOUR TUCHUS HOME! NIGHT AFTER NIGHT! Maybe zhis pesach you von't die!
>>
>>50002487
They're Mesmers, nobody said they were the brightest bulb of the bunch. If you wanted that, you'd be traveling with an Engineer.
>>
>>50001651
Ba dum tssch.
>>
>>50000624
"vegan" vampire who only drinks the blood of a simulacra of themselves

"pokemon master" ranger/druid who wants to experience using every different animal as a battle pet/form and build up a perfect anidex

orcish accountant who took up barbarianing to please their parents

actual Ancient Greek barbarian, very intelligent, highly devout, washes too often and is overly fastidous about their appearance, can only say "barbarbarbar", wears leggings, complains about seafaring cultures all the time, hates old men

mindflayer/thrikreen/inhuman race with only tertiary knowledge of humanity pretending to be human: "Greeting beef ef ef, do you have any products i can use to maintain my flesh carapace. I do so enjoy wasteful movement to display physical prowess. I think dogs should have "the vote". Praise "the vote"! Does anyone have any beer i could fuck?" Is shocked to learn all the information they had was wrong and acts like a fish out of water, actually improves over time till the party forgets they arent playing a human.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.