[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1150: Lies and Slander Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 601
Thread images: 89

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49991073
>>
So. Fallen London Overgoats.

What the hell's their deal?
>>
>>49997458
They're goats that live in Hell. Nothing much else to say, really. They're probably some sort of demon, what (if any) relationship they have to the hell bees that animate the humanoid devils is unknown.
>>
File: knightmare1.jpg (213KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
knightmare1.jpg
213KB, 330x495px
Have any of you conisdered making a gauntlet for knightmare? The companions could serve as advisors trying to guide the jumper through Treguard's dungeon,In addition to taking a break from more dangerous jumps it could also serve as a way to test the companions ability to communicate with and guide the jumper in a relatively safe envoirment
>>
Hey, does anybody have suggestions for a good weapon to go with super speed?
Having a really hard time thinking of any/
>>
>>49997627
Pretty much any weapon goes great with super speed.
>>
>>49997637
Brass knuckles. Ceteris parabis friction ain't nothing to fuck wit.
>>
>>49997614
Can't say I remember any of us doing so. THen again I don't know what Knightmare is, why would you say it's more fit for a gauntlet than regular jump?
>>
>>49997627
Hm... A VERY sharp knife/sword? Imagine speeding by while just... Sticking it out. Whoosh.

Alternatively, something that would allow you to smash into people like a cannonball. A suit, maybe.
>>
>>49997627
A light saber.
>>
>>49997669
it was a tv show where one character walks through a digitally rendered dungeon wearing a helmet that covers their eyes(pictured in my first post).Three other competitors see the dungeon through cameras and have to try and guide the one with the helmet safely through.Both helping them navigate correctly and helping them solve puzzles and quizzes.I feel it would work better as a gauntlet due to its gameshow nature.
>>
>>49997614
I seriously doubt it's ever come up but it could be pretty funny.
>>
>>49995774
>Mach 7,500

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Mach+7,500&rawformassumption=%7B%22MC%22,+%22Mach+7,500%22%7D+-%3E+%7B%22Quantity%22%7D&rawformassumption=%22ListOrNumber%22+-%3E+%7B%22Number%22,+%227,500%22%7D

it is in fact decently relativistic given the power levels shown on that show
>>
>>49997718
Fair enough, sounds fun. I do hope someone does pic it up in that case.
>>
>>49997682
I feel like you'd whoosh hard enough already with just a cudgel or something. Then again, anime sword skills.

Hmm. Maybe a really hard helmet.
>>
>>49997458
Don't fool those things, you'll be in for a bad time.
>>49997627
The effectiveness of martial arts increases Exponentially with the speed you are doing Them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326s1ISaVRI
>>
>>49997839
>a bad time

Explain? The Bazaar gets off lightly enough.

Also, the fuck does Caprine Authority even do? Command goats?
>>
File: Parasyte v0.95.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Parasyte v0.95.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I was going to wait until Halloween to post this one, but Mondays are the worst so here it is.
>>
>>49997845
They are dangerous and intimidating, and as far as I can tell it's authority you get from a goat. also remember that death is A slap on the wrist In the Neath.
>>
>>49997880
Okay. Clarification: How so? Thought they just raise Watchful anyway.

I'm just trying to figure out what authority gained from a goat actually does. Probably aren't any good answers for that.

It is, for now. The Boatman seems pretty sure you're screwed in the long haul, and what little I've heard of the Hate ending of Seeking is true he may well have a point

>>49997869
2spoopy, many thanks.
>>
File: cryinggirl.jpg (20KB, 316x319px) Image search: [Google]
cryinggirl.jpg
20KB, 316x319px
>>49997869
>You say goodbye to your parasyte(s). They go into a permanent fugue, melding their mind(s) to your nervous system. You can either gain their memories and experiences (like having another background) or reject them, but in either case you take control of the parasyte parts of your body and learn to control its morphic flesh yourself.

I know why that option is there and I'm not saying you should take it out, but it's still 2sad ;_;
>>
>>49997869
Oh, I remember this series. It was a good one. Creepy in a lot of fun ways.

>>49997918
Migi's high-fiving angels in heaven, now.
>>
>>49997898
not exactly sure I have Haven't gotten one,I think it's that they're privy to Infernal secrets being that there from hell. and you're right there aren't always good answers so.....
>>
>>49997869
Looks real good.
>>
>>49997627

Ideally a blade of some kind, something with very little drag that passes through enemies as cleanly as possible to prevent the recoil of your own speed behind the strike getting out of hand.
>>
So is there any jump that have a symbiote (venom) like suit? Pic related
>>
>>49998099
just about any of the Marvel jumps,you'll need a pod though.
>>
>>49998099
Go to Marvel jump, buy appropriate powers (strength, toughness, body etc.) and stack them onto a shapechanging unstable molecule uniform and fluff it to be a symbiote.

Alternatively, wait for the Ultimate Spider Man jump to come out and buy one.
>>
>>49998069
>>49997682
So, some sort of mono-molecular sword?

Well, considering some of the available jumps, that shouldn't be too hard to find.
>>
>>49998134
A lightsaber?
>>
>>49998134
>>49998148

Swords, knives or wire all works. Also like this guy says, Lightsaber.
>>
>>49998148
>>49998174
I don't think a lightsaber would be a very good option, because for a number of applications you aren't cutting, you are burning, so you are actually benefiting from exposure time. It's not like you can speed up how fast you cut through a blast door by swinging faster. Also past a certain point you may actually move faster that the containment can keep up causing the lightsaber to deform or just jet out plasma without maintaining a blade. A solid object would be a better option after a certain point.
>>
>>49998211

I had no idea they worked like that. Vibroblades sound like the superior option then, from the same universe, in the hands of someone with super speed.
>>
File: sleepeh.jpg (35KB, 642x364px) Image search: [Google]
sleepeh.jpg
35KB, 642x364px
>>49997869
It's been suggested to me that most of the capstones need boosting so I'll try to fix that for the next version.
Otherwise I'm off and will note any other fixes in the morning.
>>
>>49998242
Yea in the Disney canon right now it isn't technically explained. However in the Legends stuff lightsabers were basically described to function by heating a plasma via a laser and then contain the plasma to form the blade. They are one of the better plasma swords in the chain though.
>>
>>49998383
Is the Z-Saber a plasma sword? How does it compare to a lightsaber?
>>
>>49998417
I don't know much about megaman other than that the game kicked my ass as a kid. Though I don't think it is a plasma sword.
>>
>>49998417
like 30% certain it's hard light rather than plasma and its been noted that it's better than a light saber in the jump.
>>
Hey heavens I'm looking at the unlosing jumper and I see this

>>Or anyone else the innocent can look up to with hope – unsubtle, loud, hot-blooded, kind-hearted and determined – the more potent the roaring power of your passion. A losing battle becomes a climactic struggle, a declaration of protection becomes a turning point in history, and a confession of love becomes the moment a villain finally sees the light.

>>unsubtle, loud, hot-blooded, kind-hearted and determined

now do those commas Separate it into particulate clauses so any of those would work or is it one thing and I would also need to be unsubtle, loud, hot-blooded as well has kindhearted and Determined ?
>>
Critique?
>>
>>49998540
Do you want a serious critique, or is this just a courtesy call from SB, cthulhu/blade or whatever name you go by nowadays?
>>
>>49997869
So when are you going to give us an untainted Stargate jump that doesn't keep us from Ascension?
>>
>>49998540
We already have a jump in this setting. Please stop what you are doing.
>>
>>49998560
Far as I know this seems to be the same doc made in response to Strike giving up the original DxD jump and that was posted on /tg/ to initially positive response.

>>49998562
Hey, village idiot. Myrmidont didn't make Stargate, and you bitching at people to do shit for you has the opposite effect.
>>
>>49998565
Strike gave up DxD.
>>
>>49998598
Stop feeding him.
>>
>>49998560
actually in search of feedback and good ideas.

>>49998565
yes, you do. but you guys also screamed at the author 'its shit' so hard they dropped it. now i have the claim for it.
>>
>>49998598
He claimed Atlantis, anon. Which it seems to have latched onto.
>>
>>49998614
Dude, what happened? You were using proper capitalization and everything not too long ago.
>>
>>49998621
It doesn't give a shit about Atlantis. It just wants to fuck up a another thread.
>>
What do (You)s even taste like, and why can't he feed himself?
>>
>>49998644
I give a shit about Ascension and the Ancient technology that we were kept from because a bitch got a nerfboner and didn't want to let anyone be powerful. It's laughable, we already have Asura's Wrath, Tenchi, and soon Disgaea. There's no fucking point keeping Ascension blocked off anymore, and myrmidont will thankfully correct this flaw in Atlantis.
>>
>>49998598
If cthulhu is seriously intending that this is going to go up into the drive, then he can at least have the courtesy to post it himself with the confirmation of his intention. If this is just people taking pdfs and tossing them about again randomly, then please let Cthulhu deal with this.

I'm guessing some guy here comes from SB or frequents that place. It was brought to my attention that somebody took the scratchpad I had for Makai Kingdom and thought that it was going to be a jump.

It isn't. I never claimed Makai Kingdom, and I won't claim Makai Kingdom. I was told by somebody else that they had seen a fleshed out Makai Kingdom jump already prior to my return. So whoever is taking my scratchpads and posting them on SB can kindly stop.
>>
>>49998665
>they had seen a fleshed out Makai Kingdom jump
Where? I've never seen any but yours.
>>
>>49998598
There's more drawbacks than last time.
>>
File: smallerlulu.png (109KB, 210x369px) Image search: [Google]
smallerlulu.png
109KB, 210x369px
So, I'm trying to make a build for Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei... Can someone with more Kamen Rider knowledge answer me some questions?

Specifically, all these transformation belts/drivers on offer... Can I use more than one of those, maybe combine henshin forms? Going full JRPG protag with belts everywhere?

Or can you only use one at a time? If it's just one... is there any point to getting the Rider stuff in all the Kamen Rider jumps, instead of picking just one you like?

Also, more a question for Digger (he made the jump, right?) specifically... What would happen if I use the SuperSonic gaia memory with the NEXTGEN Memory Driver? Would I control superspeed somehow, or just be really, really damn fast?

Also also, where would be a good place to start watching some of it, assuming I haven't watch any Kamen Rider before?
>>
>>49998694
I've only been back for like two weeks? I have no clue what you guys have done in the past year. You people would know better than I do.
>>
>>49998635
Not him but mobile devices, maybe? That or the pair's both answering and one of them's more grammatical than the other.

>>49998540
>Canon Companion

I see whoever Great Red and Ophis are have been hardbanned. You absolutely sure no demon or angel is on the same level? Don't know much about the series but I find it hard to believe those two are completely untouchable by anything else.

>Slice of your own hell

To clarify, can this place be attached to your own Warehouse? If so I think a clause about it not counting as extra storage space would be in order-and to pre-empt off the interjump balance folks, the idea has always been to find a way around that on your own initiative, not buff warehouse space with jump purchases.

>Paragon

Might be part of the final doc but maybe explain what being an archangel or whatnot actually entails in terms of your capabilities? Just curious-why do dragon kings stand out among everything else?

>Woden you like to know

If possible, would appreciate more lore on what differentiates these magic systems

>Bloodline

I don't know what this is but why is it crossed out? Is it a joke option or something?

>Imagination

Does it apply only to your in-jump race or future backgrounds?

>Fell For A Reason

Is this based on anything in-setting?

>right hand of the Father

Think I asked this ages ago but I do think this could benefit from more explaination to differentiate it from the Sacred Gear-making perk and what it actually entails

Anyway, like I think I said last time-looks good so far and looking forward to see more things to say something solid about.

>>49998665
Please calm down, at least one of them has already asked for feedback in >>49998614
>>
I hope this is seen as an improvement.
Royal Seals [300] (Discount Royal): Like Tolten, you have an inheritance, unhelpfully scattered around the world by your ancestors, nine useful and unique relics of the past tucked away in nine black slabs marked with your family seal, each one someplace out of the way or uncommonly travelled to. While you don’t receive a map to these seals, nor any indication where they are, they are all some place theoretically reachable. If you’re not a Royal, they’ll be items that reflect your origin and station in life. In each future jump, a new set of nine seals will appear, each containing new useful and unique relics customized for and fitting both your origin and the world they’re from. If you’re a Drop-In, it won’t work perfectly, since the items can’t be tailored to your origin and instead the seals will simply contain a random assortment of potentially useful items of the same general utility. Either way, the items will always be sealed in matching containers that only you can open, and you’ll always recognize them for what they are when you see them, so you don’t need to wonder if you’ve found them all or not.

These items do not follow you from jump to jump, but rather each jump will have its own set. You can choose to keep an item from this set, but doing so means that all future sets will have one less item. This should not be seen as a way to get CP items from other jumps, as the seals will never contain anything that is available for purchase in a given jump. A word to the wise, while no one but you can open them, once they’ve been opened, it is likely treasure seekers will be very interested in getting the contents of decades or century old mysterious treasure containers from you.
>>
>>49998722
Most of them have powerups to use all or a lot of their respective things, or an enemy who does in the case of Gaia Memories. Using two different belts at a time is something you'll likely have to apply jumper science to. Maybe fuse the belts together or something.

Kamen Rider W is a pretty good starting point, being the start of Neo-Heisei.
>>
>>49998665
>>49998694
>>49998744
Can confirm: I've never heard of another Makai Kingdom jump either. Anyway, render unto SB what is SB's and all that guff; don't feel obliged to drop it, I liked what little I saw of what you had.
>>
>>49998744
To the best of my knowledge there has never been any Makai Kingdom WIP other than yours.
>>
>>49998756
That seems great. It looks like it completely solves the issues it had.
>>
>>49998756
Drawback about treasure hunter and others trying to steal your stuff?
>>
>>49998753
Eh, I'm perfectly calm at the moment. I'm also aware that Cthulhu had previously asked for some of his jumps to remain exclusively on SB, and I have no clue if this one is one of them. If it is and we're grabbing his WIP randomly, it isn't particularly fair to critique him on it, especially with it being a skeleton as it is.
>>
>>49998756
Looks good to me.
>>
>>49998756
It works. Clarify one thing for me. Can this be bought multiple times to get more than a single set of 9?
>>
>>49998753
>I see whoever Great Red and Ophis are have been hardbanned. You absolutely sure no demon or angel is on the same level?
While no-one is on their level, there are still multiple planet-busters who should probably be banned as well.
>Is this based on anything in-setting?
It is not.
>>
>>49998795
I'll consider adding it when I haven't been awake for 22 hours and don't have to be back at work in 7... under 7 actually.
>>49998821
Yes. Wasn't my intention to allow it, but I can't really see any reason not to. the idea of someone running through 12 sets of them every jump mildly amuses me.
>>
>>49998768
I lurk both SB and QQ and I don't remember any talk of a Makai Kingdom jump.
>>
>>49998540
>Power Attracts - 200 cp
>The devils are greedy creatures by nature. Either in poaching the strong and good looking from
humanity, or in trying to woo the strongest members of their race

Wow, thanks for completely fucking ignoring me when I said that no, they don't and you should take that text out.

>giving people longinus

I'm not even going to bother arguing against it, I won't win, but hopefully this will stop everyone from being cunts and murdering Ise.
>>
>>49998845
Ah. In that case, if you are one of the jumpmakers in the interest of parity consider doing that, and making another perk that does reflect being a fallen angel. Mind you, the current perk isn't blatent enough that I have a big issue with it if you can't think of anything else.
>>
>>49998895
>completely fucking ignoring me
Notice me senpai, NOTICE ME!
>>
>>49998895
As someone who knows nothing about the Longinus, what's up with them? I mean this in the most nonconfrontational way possible, but it's not as if artifact purchases as items aren't unprecedented.

I freely admit I know barely anything about DxD and the powerlevels confuse me though.
>>
>>49998909
>if you are one of the jumpmakers
I'm not, just someone who knows a lot about the setting.
>>
>>49998099
The Symbiote jump?
>>
>>49998924
Oh well. Thank you for clarifying anyway.

I take it dragons are kind of a big deal? Getting the sense they're the Asian kind taken to its' logical extreme in a shounen setting.
>>
>>49998920
Eh, most of them aren't anything too gamebreaking. They all have the potential to kill gods, but that's nothing special for Jumpers. The only problem is the ones with souls of sentient beings trapped in them, like Boosted Gear, Divine Dividing, and that lion thing I can't spell.
>>
>>49998940
The main dragon is called the Breast Dragon Emperor. You decide.

>>49998540
Are you seriously just handing out Longinus? What plot implications is this going to have, or are you creating dupe Longinus now?

And seriously what is with those companion imports. The pricing is all over the place.

...I think I'll wait until the document is more fleshed out. Why do you even have a capstone crossed out? Is it getting removed? Are you trying to tease people?
>>
In Anima Beyond Fantasy there are three "illuminatis" right? Is there a good one to join if I pissed off the church?
>>
>>49998940
Dragons are, on par, the strongest species in the setting, yes.

The author posted a top ten strongest being list, and four of them where dragons.
>>49998967
>The main dragon is called the Breast Dragon Emperor. You decide.
No he isn't. That's a nickname Issei gets. The most powerful dragon in the setting, who the story is named after, is Great Red, the Dragon of Dragons.
>>
>>49998753
>Canon Companion
The archangels and the maou come close, but red and ophis are leagues above everything else in setting.

>Slice of your own hell
Its a property, not a warehouse attachment.

>Paragon
Will do. For all intents and purposes, dragons start at a stronger basepoint than the other races.

>Bloodline
It was supposed to be a power based on one of the devil pillar houses, but there wasnt enough information on them. It needs replacing.

>Imagination
Future races as well.

>Fell for a reason
Not really. At best its loosely based on issei and a 'let me kick you ass so i can go back to playing videogames' type situation.

>>49998895
>ignoring me
Sorry. Will fix, or at least change.
>>
>>49998989
I should have put a /s shouldn't I?

>>49998991
>Its a property, not a warehouse attachment.
Uh doesn't the description as it is right now basically say it can be a warehouse attachment. Where are you drawing the line here?
>>
>>49998986
The Imperium can pretty much order them to back off since it's the one that basically made them exist and has infiltrated the crap out of them.

The Illuminati and the Technocracy are over in Hell, so they're harder to get to, and if you can get to them, you're kind of beyond the Church's reach anyway.

On the other hand, if the Church is coming after you and you can't take them, the Imperium's more likely to try and wipe your mind and hand you over, while if you /can/ take them, then... you uh, don't really need to hide behind one of the conspiracies.
>>
>>49998099
The upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man will have symbiotes in it. I think it was a purchasable one with a non-existent customization section which will be cool, and a capstone to make them? That would also be cool.
>>
>>49999082
Do Outcast Angels actually have physical bodies? Like, is "being of spirit" just referring to the body not being "truly you"? Or is it something more akin to Waveform Anatomy?
>>
>>49999165
... Outcast Angels? You mean the Nephilim Ebudan?
>>
>>49999194
>>49999194
Sorry, I mean in GURPS.
>>
File: The_wizard__s_Library_by_Kromnz.jpg (250KB, 625x920px) Image search: [Google]
The_wizard__s_Library_by_Kromnz.jpg
250KB, 625x920px
>>49999082
I took Church Hatred, and I'm going to claim Megas Therion. I'm pretty far into my chain at this point, so I might be able to do the whole total war thing, but I'd rather not. So, I'm hoping to get some allies to back me up. Make it more of a cold war. You know?
>>
>>49998952
What exactly is problematic about those last few? I assume the True Longinus is among their number?

>>49998991
>leagues above everything else

Out of interest, does that mean they are near the level of the former capital-G God I'm given to understand is dead?

>Its a property

As Dirge said I'd recommend clarifying that.

>everything else

Thank you, and well-I've said my piece about what I think of that last one here >>49998909

>>49999082
Hi, just got back from learning that the magic of Anima Beyond Fantasy is...apparently substantially more powerful than what I'd gleaned because I largely overlooked the convos here about it. Couple questions:

1. What is the lore behind how magic actually works? I gather Zeon has some connection to the afterlife, but what are the mechanics behind the local magic system?

2. For magical effects that involve Presence, can it be contested by sufficient metaphysical weight in other settings since I'm given to understand normally when magical effects conflict your Presence rating is used to denote which effect has primacy?

3. I have been informed that one requires divinity to do high level spells but also that if you're attempting to do them you probably don't need the spell that makes you a god anyway; could you explain this paradox? Also, I've been told there is a nightmare god who can make followers divine. How good an idea would making a bargain with him be?
>>
>>49999194
>>49999194
So Mega Therion is a city, right? What kind of city? What are its aesthetics? How large is it? Does it have all the trappings of a normal city? Can it be upgraded/improved on a technological level?
>>
>>49998722

You'd have to try and combine the forms manually with tech perks, as by baseline I've been ruling that gear-based transformations only have one mode at a time, but using technological or magitechnological knowhow to fuse them is a valid idea

As for SuperSonic NEXT, I imagine that you'd be able to control velocity in small...even microscropic bursts
Imagine being able to create sonic booms by just flexing a hand or something, or putting a bunch of velocity into a small and specific thing(such as throwing an item and imbuing it with a massive amount of velocity at the moment it leaves your hand)
Kissasian has the best subs of most of the shows, and Double is a good entry point since it has a pretty good gimmick and strong characters while still having the soul of a Rider (i.e being a fang for those who can't defend themselves)
>>
>>49999252
ASA, Anon Heart is one of the people who informed you.
>>
>>49999202

Oh, that makes sense. The body is technically not 'you', but killing it is still killing you because, well, you're now back in the hands of the God whom you flipped off while walking out of heaven.

>>49999210
If you successfully claim Megas Therion, you are automatically powerful enough to count as able to take on the Church.

>>49999233
You realize I'm Shadlith over there, right?

>>49999252
The First City, I don't think we get told much about it. Personally I picture it as basically Kamino.
>>
File: wizardlmsbobafettvsdead.jpg (82KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
wizardlmsbobafettvsdead.jpg
82KB, 600x578px
>>49999276
>I picture it as basically Kamino.
...Does it come with an army of Boba Fetts?
>>
>>49999276
So, you /do/ have a body. I just wasn't sure because "being of spirit" sounds a lot like "your soul is your body", and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't unwittingly picking up Waveform Anatomy.
>>
>>49999233
He might be the capital G God but he's far from the strongest in DXD. Power levels are kind of a mess as at the start God was said to be fairly strong but nowhere near Great Red or Ophis and then we found out that the reason he died was that he was weakened from sealing Trihexa (Something as powerful as Great Red). Most of the things people are saying about power levels are assumptions as well. The best feat shown is destroying a mountain range in one of the later light novels. Great Red, Ophis and Trihexa are the three strongest in the setting and it's said that Great Red and Trihxa fighting would destroy the world so that's the closest to planet busting that has been mentioned.
>>
>>49999300
You have access to the entire Creation and Essence schools. You can literally just poof one into existence.

>>49999317
Yeah, the outcasting process results in your soul being split from your body, thus giving you a body and a soul. That being said, as a being originally from Heaven instead of Earth, magic still acts as if you're a being a Spirit.
>>
>>49999276
>The First City
So it was made with the advanced tech of Anima, right? Can I assume it has modern+ amenities? If not, would I be able to add them?
>>
>>49999233
>Leagues above everything else
ophis, after having about half her power stolen, was noted to be 'ten times as strong as driadg(i just know i misspelled that) at his strongest'.

The implication being that he has degraded since being turned into a gear.

Ophis and great red are ludicrously powerful. So yes, probably on par with God. And yes, he is dead.
>>
File: Forgot how to dog.jpg (33KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
Forgot how to dog.jpg
33KB, 960x638px
>>49997869

Cranial Parasyte [300]
>perks:
Threat Display [Free]
Host Optimisation [Free]
The Better Mount [400]
>companions:
Multi-Parasyte - Right Arm [200]
Multi-Parasyte - Left Arm [200]
Multi-Parasyte - Right Leg [200]
Multi-Parasyte - Left Leg [200]
>drawbacks:
Stalker [+0]
Sap [+100]
Sleepy [+200]
Pet [+200]

So... We're a horrible chimera of different Parasytes, in the shape of a dog. There isn't much actual dog left.

Additionally, I (and by extension my 'subordinate' Parasytes) tend to do poorly under stress or in danger... Which might go a long way to explaining how we ended up here. (Also, I get complaints I fall asleep too often. But nevermind them.)

Basically, we were a bunch of Parasytes who fucked up. Really hard.

And now there's this girl following us around. Act dog-like, guys.
>>
>>49999351
Niche go home, you're anime.
>>
>>49999344
I mean, I would, but I don't think canon says anything on this. I think it's a safe assumption though.
>>
>>49999270
...that's not me, guy.

>>49999276
Er. No? I do now, I guess?

My questions still stand, though. Didn't fully grasp everything in our previous exchange.

>>49999327
>>49999351
Well, that's confusing. Oh well.
>>
>>49999357
Okay no this build is great but we can go further.

Go spider and have multiparasyte for each leg
>>
>>49999413
What about a parasyte for a tail?
>>
>>49999389
God basically has two power levels. Pre-trihexia, in which he has unlimited access to his faith batteries, and post-trihexia, where he /doesnt/.

Pre-trihexia I would assume to be as ludicrously powerful as great red, ophis, and 666.

Post-trihexia falls into a level of power which would be about equal to the 'lesser' gods and the like.
>>
>>49999389
Oh, fuck. I misquoted myself.
>>
File: How do I dog.jpg (36KB, 499x578px) Image search: [Google]
How do I dog.jpg
36KB, 499x578px
>>49999413
>>49999429
Sadly, the notes say I can only have five Parasytes on one body.

Otherwise I would have gotten a tail Parasyte. And named him Fluffy.
>>
>>49999451
Alright.

>>49999499
Have you any genetic engineering? If you really wanted to, can't you genetically tailor a custom Parasyte to attach to you like a tail?

Man, now I kinda wish there was an Inside jump. Or would that be better as a gauntlet?
>>
File: image.png (243KB, 995x971px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243KB, 995x971px
>>49999499
>>49999357

That makes me remember something quite interesting though
>>
holy shit ASA just got BTFO on SB. by Adarx ob course.
>>
File: Go Fast.png (79KB, 1088x676px) Image search: [Google]
Go Fast.png
79KB, 1088x676px
>>49998766
>>49999262
>Most of them have powerups to use all or a lot of their respective things, or an enemy who does in the case of Gaia Memories. Using two different belts at a time is something you'll likely have to apply jumper science to. Maybe fuse the belts together or something.
>You'd have to try and combine the forms manually with tech perks, as by baseline I've been ruling that gear-based transformations only have one mode at a time, but using technological or magitechnological knowhow to fuse them is a valid idea
Hm, okay. That's going to be a bit of a problem, but I guess I might be able to jury-rig something together.

Problem is getting the forms fused, instead of getting a belt with multiple exclusive forms...

SuperSonic NEXT sounds pretty cool... Might have to go with that then. It'd still let me go fast, right?

>Kamen Rider W
or
>Kissasian
>Double
Alright then, I'll see about checking those out.
>>
Things seem vaguely sane at the moment.

Got a question for yall. Do you think Disgaea would work as a jump without a huge jump list, and instead generic perks for mana use and some species-based abilities? The option to become a monster class would be among those.
>>
>>49999615
Link?

Also holy shot we are so close to getting septuples, everyone get ready
>>
>>49999099
The symbiote section was in there actually at the bottom. It was missing the web-warrior and hybrid makers.
>>
Keep SB bullshit on SB.
>>
>>49999616
Centipede Project from MCU lets you combine technologies together. The Armsfusion Crafter from Aion lets you combine similar items into one with the superior/unique qualities of both. You could probably use the Centipede one on any technology based one.
>>
>>49999639
That sounds fine to me.
>>
>>49999389
>1. What is the lore behind how magic actually works? I gather Zeon has some connection to the afterlife, but what are the mechanics behind the local magic system?

Basically, the world has something called the Soul Flow/The Flow of Souls depending on the translation. Basically, there's this... 'essense' of reality that covers the world and serves as its essence. It's basically the start/soul of everything. A caster links themselves into this and using Zeon (which is... basically how much spiritual stamina you have?) can influence how things go from now on, basically rewriting reality by modifying the root code that its calling on. Kind of. The book has translation and organization issues, and this has never come up for me, so I'll have a more detailed explanation in a bit, but in the meantime, that's mostly true.

>2. For magical effects that involve Presence, can it be contested by sufficient metaphysical weight in other settings since I'm given to understand normally when magical effects conflict your Presence rating is used to denote which effect has primacy?

Okay, Presence. Basically, a character has a presence rating of 25+(Level*5). When someone tries to turn you into a frog or whatever, you use your presence to resist, rolling a d%, adding your presence and your stat bonus, and try to get above it. Get above, your resist the effect. Get below, the effect succeeds.
>>
>>49999639
Class list. I MEANT CLASS LIST.

Fucking hell this coffee isn't kicking in fast enough.
>>
>>49999389
Continuing from >>49999715,

>3. I have been informed that one requires divinity to do high level spells but also that if you're attempting to do them you probably don't need the spell that makes you a god anyway; could you explain this paradox? Also, I've been told there is a nightmare god who can make followers divine. How good an idea would making a bargain with him be?

Ascension also works on other people, which is where it's more typically used: A god ascends some mortal into a slightly weaker god. The nightmare god, Erebus, is actually pretty cool. He asks that you master your fears, live between dreams and reality, and devote your life to studying the occult. You only lose favor by not having dreams and desires, or by neglecting an opportunity to advance in the occult. If you're trying to cast god-magic, that's... probably not an issue for you. In return, he gives you abilities like extra knowledge of the occult, inflicting fear to the point of killing/causing nightmares/annihilation of body and soul, and making it harder for people to resist your spells with their presence. His final gift is that while you're in the dream realm, the Wake, you're basically a god, and are capable of using divine magic.
>>
>>49999715
Makes sense now, thanks.

One last question aside from the nightmare god thing: In future jumps, for the purposes of magic from here, are you drawing soul energy from the Anima setting to power your spells or manipulating spiritual energy in the other settings?
>>
>>49999639
I am not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
>>
>>49999769
Huh. Rare to see a nice nightmare god. That's pretty neat!
>>
>>49999778
I'm inclined to rule Anima setting simply because that'll make it more consistent with retaining a Summoner's various tricks, but I don't think it really matters, so go ahead and fanwank it if you want to.
>>
>>49999795
He's technically a god of magic and dreams, he just thinks fear is cool.
>>
>>49999800
That does makes sense to me actually.

>>49999639
Not quite sure. I'm...tentatively inclined to agree with >>49999696 unless there are unique abilities from the classes which are especially outstanding from the regular uses of mana there.
>>
>>49999357
To be fair, you are one badass dog at the moment. Not much is going to touch you.
>>
>>49998134
If we're talking mono-molecular might I suggest Wires like Walter from Hellsing?
>>
Is there any way I can teach large amounts of people to use a magic system I created with Conjoined Conjures?
>>
>>49999781
I mean, the existence of the class list was basically a more direct way to show what impact growing in power and skill had in Disgaea land - but as written, it's just kind of a borderline pointless tax that doesn't really EXPLAIN much or help on that front.

My idea is to take out the class list and make some species-specific perks (though not locked off to the others) that allow you to pick and choose how that manifests, whether through weapon use or DBZ-esque bursts of power through mana.

It would also include the ability to be 'Monstrous' or to be what would qualify as a Monster Class in-game. Wanna be a derpy-looking dragon? A mothman? Or other things that exist in-game? You can. I think Majin (the 'I'm good at literally everything and make the other choices obsolete' class) will be either very pricey or just not selectable. I'm not sure about that one, yet.
>>
>>49999878
Gulug Stone, FF9. They start out at a fairly low level of competency or power with it, though. I forgot which exactly, but either way it's a good start.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>49999639
As someone who has never played Disgaea before, that sounds fine.
>>
Is there any way to either reprogram or completely lobotomize sapient magical or divine constructs?
>>
>>49999499
Maybe juggle around which parasyte is where? Each one can only subvert so much flesh, but a dog is smaller than a human. I'm pretty sure you could have an entire dog's body made out of parasytes, if you had them each take more than just the flesh in one limb.
>>
>>49999890
In light of that, it sounds like your idea is better yeah.

Majin sounds like it could make for an alright high-cost undiscounted thing yeah.
>>
>>49998099
KLK is great for intelligent supersuits.
>>
>>49999916
Probably, but that dpends on the nature of their magic and divninity.

>>49999920
And now I'm suddenly reminded of the Dog Amalgamate from Undertale
>>
>>49999602
Do some writefaggery where your team is six of those in robot mode.
>>
Septs predict a glorious year of jump making, disappearance of shitposters and good luck with rolls
>>
>>50000003
So close yet so far away
>>
>>49999615
>BTFO
Is that what people call a civil discussion nowadays?
>>
File: character_thief_img00.jpg (93KB, 640x702px) Image search: [Google]
character_thief_img00.jpg
93KB, 640x702px
>>49999890
As long as I can be a thief, I'm cool. Your method does sound more appropriate for a jump.
I want to steal people's hearts.
>>
>>49999615
We aren't falling for this twice.
>>
>New pokemon info
>The other Tapumon
>They share a unique Zmove!
>It's a gaint robot thing.

W-w-what?!?
>>
>>50000120
Twice? This has happened before?
>>
>>50000074
As you can see, some people are literally incapable of conceiving events outside the context of a dickmeasuring contest.

We do tend to attract some pretty terrible people.

>>50000003
Closest we have to septs predict robot team writefaggery. Not a bad consolation prize.

>>50000159
Shh. I've long acepted Pokemons is turning into SMT.

Soon, SMT Go will be launched, people all over the world will wander the streets fighting imaginary demons and the cycle will come full circle.
>>
>>50000188
If you mean people trying to start shit by blowing things out of proportion, than a bit more than twice.
>>
>>50000159
Doesn't matter, we aren't getting an update for the Jump.
>>
>>50000199
Well, I don't know what the "this" is that people are supposed to fall for.
>>
Don't answer, let sleeping shit storms lie.
>>
>>50000188
This seems remarkably similar to the time Scatovore announced some IRC BS in the thread to bait us to take a look at the IRC. That ended rather badly.
>>
>>50000195
>As you can see, some people are literally incapable of conceiving events outside the context of a dickmeasuring contest.

It wouldn't even be necessary if SB kept to themselves with their own drive, and tg kept to themselves with their own drive.
>>
>>49999890
Are Majins fat and pink?
>>
>>50000207
Alternate timeline shenanigans means we need a new jump, not an update.
>>
>>49999916
Try a hammer.
>>
>>50000120
Some people did. The Guest count is unusually high, not that I frequent SB.
>>
>>50000274
No no, it does need an update.
>>
File: Puddin_with_Pudding.jpg (27KB, 476x480px) Image search: [Google]
Puddin_with_Pudding.jpg
27KB, 476x480px
>>50000259
Not in Disgaea. The word Majin is actually just a japanese term for a type of demon god.
>>
Yep, he definitely flunked out.
>>
File: majinsample.jpg (211KB, 702x1000px) Image search: [Google]
majinsample.jpg
211KB, 702x1000px
>>50000259
Not really.
>>
>>50000317
I would waifu Puddin.
The problem is her father
>>
>>49999890
Will there be any violent cat girl waifus available in this jump?
>>
>>50000074
If the Great Exhaustion of '16 is anything to go by? Yes, yes it is.
>>
>>50000317
>>50000342
I prefer Lamp.
>>
File: Laharl, on Horse Wiener.jpg (58KB, 426x319px) Image search: [Google]
Laharl, on Horse Wiener.jpg
58KB, 426x319px
>>50000107
I wish to steal the Horse Wiener and then equip it.
>>
>>50000365
...wat.
>>
>>50000360
Who?
>>
>>50000306
>>50000274

Either it needs a jump or you can just go to Alola region by getting a boat Anons. Either way we are getting delicious stuff.

Also: how do I break security on poke balls so any Pokemon beyond six is not teleported to professor? Should I just keep em out of poke balls?
>>
>>50000357
Potentially.
>>
>>50000306
Both options are valid.

The question is - is it more likely someone will make a new one, or that quicksilver will show up with one?
>>
So can anyone explain to me how people are supposed to derive entertainment from Kamen Rider? They all feel like long, drawn-out toy advertisements.
>>
>>50000377
Buu Who
>>
>>50000396
You must not watch very many cartoons, lots of them are literally just that and they can be quite popular.
>>
>>50000396
You keep bringing this up lately. You holding a grudge for some reason, anon?
>>
>>50000396
By not being a soulless husk.
>>
>>50000372
The Horse Weiner is an accessory in Disgaea. It raises your ATK.
>>
>>50000396
Anon you desperately need more JUSTICE! in your life.
>>
File: tumblr_ofjiovtVHH1rubtroo1_400.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofjiovtVHH1rubtroo1_400.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>50000396

Because nothing else plays shit like this completely straight
>>
File: 1400393808881.gif (833KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1400393808881.gif
833KB, 200x150px
>>50000396
> Not having a heart full of justice.
>>
>>50000473
What do you dig for, bunny boy?
>>
>>50000421
I don't watch much TV in general, anon. Though I will say JL and TT were GOAT.

>>50000421
No, I just literally can't understand the appeal. Like Homestuck, it's just so ridiculous and memey I don't understand how its taken so seriously, though my disinterest in that is in no small part due to most of the fanbase being so far up its own ass.
>>
>>50000396
They are. But they're cool toys, it's fun to watch the Riders play with them. Combine that with finding the (admittedly simplistic) moral of "heroism matters, and people can do good" to be encouraging in an often depressing world, and I find it enjoyable.
>>
>>50000473
Is that a guy being launched on a bicycle?
>>
>>50000473
>>50000494
>>50000532
>Justice
A'ight, a'ight. I can get behind that, anons.
>>
>>50000396
Kamen Rider has historically been involved in toy advertisements. This is true.

The story has changed with different iterations. More recent Kamen Riders have a vastly different plot in comparison to the Kamen Riders of old. For people that are fans of the newer series, the older series generally seem much more pessimistic, much more fatalistic in comparison to the more recent series.

There's no set way in which you derive entertainment from Kamen Rider. Some people like it being flashy, some people like it being nonsensical and over the top. Some people like it being more of tragedy. Some people just don't like it at all.
>>
>>50000554
Don't, I don't like people being behind me. I'm paranoid, so it makes me feel like you're gonna stab me or something.
>>
>>49998756
It still reads as being ridiculous quantities of high end items for cheap. The restriction itself is really flimsy and doesn't really address the core issue. Yes, you can't get one of the Seven Swords of the Mist, but you can just make up OC stuff that's on the exact same level. I'd also advise paring down on some of the items that are just stuff that's sole description is a brief summary of the game mechanics. Horrendously bloated and some of them are rather broken. That stone in particular lets me cast arbitrarily long rituals in 20 seconds, which is ridiculous in a lot of magic systems where time spent casting is as long as you need. Name Tag is still stupidly meta, and it really needs some time spent sitting down and comparing what X CP of perks in various lines gets you. The monster forms in particular seem to be almost completely inferior to just buying perks. Meanwhile one line has absorbing four elements as its capstone while the others have ridiculously potent and wide reaching buffs.
>>
File: gif.gif (462KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
462KB, 300x168px
>>50000580
>I don't like people being behind me.
Are you sure about that?
>>
File: genm.png (251KB, 315x568px) Image search: [Google]
genm.png
251KB, 315x568px
>>50000533
Yes. The latest Rider series has a videogame theme. Each Rider uses a different genre of games to power them. Genm's genre is sports games (and in his upgraded form, zombie games), so he has finisher attacks themed around slamming his bicycle into opponents. He can also combine with his bike as a suit of add-on armor.
>>
File: not everyone likes your fetish.png (42KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
not everyone likes your fetish.png
42KB, 730x290px
>>50000617
Yes
>>
>>50000638
Not that anon, but I don't get the joke.
>>
>>50000655
He wants to fuck his long lost father, and his father is telling him he's disgusting. So Justice's filename makes sense
>>
File: aApwKjR_700b.jpg (83KB, 600x992px) Image search: [Google]
aApwKjR_700b.jpg
83KB, 600x992px
>>50000396
pretty much >>50000473 Pick related was the start of A climactic battle and entirely serious.
>>
>>50000712
Jeezus, that's a horrible hairdo.
>>
File: IMG_0637.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
>>50000533
That's nothing, here's the guy who is a motorcycle in his combat form.
>>
>>49999639
That sounds boring. Picking a class has a lot of flavor and personality to it while not doing so leaves our actual abilities too vague to use.
>>
>>50000728
Yeah he needs at least another 4 inches and it slopes downward far too much.
>>
>>49999769
There are two High Magic spells that do the same thing as Erebus does, so there's not much point in worshiping him unless

1. You're not turning yourself into a monsterboy/spirit/zombie to get Gnosis 25 for High Magic

or

2. You are, but you're not advancing in the Light or Darkness schools.
>>
>>50000433
He's trying to stop the Kamen Rider chains.
>>
>>50000605
>That stone in particular lets me cast arbitrarily long rituals in 20 seconds, which is ridiculous in a lot of magic systems where time spent casting is as long as you need
There are perks in the chain that let you bypass rituals all together. That's not broken, and hell, before you bring up 'interjump balance', recognize that you saying this item is too strong when combined with OTHER settings is interjump balance.
>>
>>50000461
Kinda want.

Kinda want and am thinking of making that my meguca weapon for Madoka just to fuck with everyone.
>>
>>50000849
Yup. He's going after all the jump makers.
>>
>>50000885
>>50000605
Can we stop this already? SJ-chan explained her reasoning sufficiently on the SB thread along with Adarx. If you want to understand why she made the choices she did you can look there.
>>
>>50000941
This is obvious bait.
>>
File: 1471972551350.png (90KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1471972551350.png
90KB, 500x501px
>>50000941
Here's your (You) faggot.
>>
>>50000941
>on the SB thread
SB go and stay go.
>>
So, I seem to be one of the few people who don't know a damn thing about Warhammer 40k. Can someone explain to me how it can as brutal and unwinnable as people say? To me it just seems like sci-fi war with psychic powers and sadism mixed in. Late-chain jumpers almost unanimously trivialize almost every setting they enter, but from the way people talk about warhammer it sounds like even for late-chain jumpers survival is a huge maybe.
>>
>>49998540
Read the light novels make a DxD light novel jump b/c shit actually happens somewhat different though still plenty of stupid fucking shenigans to be honest
>>
>>50001124
>who don't know a damn thing about Warhammer 40k. Can someone explain to me how it can as brutal and unwinnable as people say?

the power levels are ridiculous, and there are not really good guys so much as there are protagonists and human characters.

>>To me it just seems like sci-fi war with psychic powers and sadism mixed in.

less psychic powers more demonic magic called psychic powers.

>Late-chain jumpers almost unanimously trivialize almost every setting they enter, but from the way people talk about warhammer it sounds like even for late-chain jumpers survival is a huge maybe.

there is always a bigger fish and Some of the biggest fish are In 40 K
>>
>>50001124
There's this thing called the Immaterium, see? It's the sea of souls and thoughts/dreams, and everyone's brain dumps right into it. Well, the galaxy sucks, so the Immaterium (now called the Warp) is full of soul-eating demons and vastly powerful Chaos Gods who all get a kick out of evil and actively encourage it. So this leads to a horrible feedback loop where Chaos makes the galaxy more miserable which makes Chaos more powerful.

Also everyone is an asshole who cares more about themselves than anyone else, and even races that should be allies in any logical universe like humanity and the eldar would rather be petty than reasonable. The Imperium is especially bad since the majority live in a Theocratic hellhole where speaking out gets you killed brutally and everyone is oppressed in nightmare poverty like Judge Dredd/Cyberpunk on steroids.
>>
>>49999999
>>
>>50000793
This gets you up to Gnosis 35. Which isn't Gnosis 40. Which is what you need for Divine Magic, and what Erebus gives you.
>>
>>49997869
>Parasyte Sense

Kinda worthless for 600cp.
>>
>>50001503
It's really kickass for the setting, seems worth it to me if you're thinking on the setting itself.
>>
>>50001516
Context of the chain, idiot.
>>
>>50001531
Inter-Jump Balance is shit, dood.
>>
>>49997869
Can we import a companion to be one of the Multi-Parasytes like we can with the regular Body Parasyte companion?
>>
>>50001531
Chain doesn't fucking matter. Within the setting itself it's really good. I don't care if Tenchi lets you bust planets or whatever.
>>
>>50001594
Or does this make it happen like in Undertale where you absorb a SOUL?
>>
Alright punks, I have a personal-chain idea and I want some suggestions - mostly as I'm building them and want a few more for a decent roster that's not 90% villains and/or egotists.

Idea is: My Benefactor uses Prime!Jumper's chain to scout out other possible Jumper candidates, for example: Gul'dan from WoW and Captain Jack Sparrow from PotC. And throughout the multiverse, these Jumpers would occasionally wind up in the same world via Benefactor going "Let's see what happens."

my question to you fucks is: What characters exist - fully fleshed and not make-an-OC like the Chosen Undead - that would seem interesting enough to throw into the wild blue multiverse?

Bonus Mode: Coming up with some special challenges / houserules for these characters chains.
>>
>>50001920
I'd recommend taking that to SB. Not to be an ass, but that involves a lot of homebrew and house rules and you're not gonna get the feedback you want here.

SB and QQ are more into one-off XBox Achievement style chains.
>>
>>50001920
Fuck off, no potato mode.
>>
>>50001978
>>50001999
... All I'm asking for is suggestions and names. If it rankles you that much, pretend it's a suggestion for a Native Jumper.

I don't intend to deluge your thread with the builds. I don't intend to thrust it into people's faces. This is purely for my own writing exercises. After this thread, I and my badwrongfun ball can leave.

Or is it honestly that bad?
>>
>>50001920
Dr. Eggman as a jumper. It would be amazing.
>>
>>50002053
See >>50001999
>>
>>50002076
>native jumpers spawning completely unrelated chains that don't intersect with each other are potato mode now
Guess we're all fucking shitposters now.
>>
>>50001920
Alice from the original Alice in Wonderland would probably make for a funny "straight man" trying to deal with all this weird crazy bullshit.

Could also send Solaire through the Multiverse to find his own Sun.

You should also have the Ghostbusters go through as a group, dividing the CP they would normally get equally amongst themselves. They would just continue doing science and Busting Ghosts in every Jump they travel to.
>>
>>50002091
>Guess we're all fucking shitposters now

That's always been the case tho
>>
>>50002072
It'd be even worse than any other tech-specific Jumper.

His ego would eclipse the stars. The universe.

STASIS PODDING DR. WILY ASAP.

THIS IS HAPPENING.
>>
File: IMG_0035.png (3MB, 2381x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.png
3MB, 2381x1500px
>>50001920
WOD-Gul'Dan is dead. And you're not prepared to know who killed him.
>>
>>50001920

Hrm, well I suppose id you wanna avoid the ego/ambitious villain thing you'd ideally want people who are soul searching or have a wanderer's spirit, people who are already adventurers within their own setting are good too. Even if they have some kind of bonds or home they always return too in their setting, the "Shit freezes while you're gone" thing would probably lure them out.

They'd likely be the more interesting ones that aren't ambitious villains simply because they'd be going out and doing stuff, have a sense of purpse. People like that off the top of my head would be Jack Skellington before he regained inspiration and purpose as leader of Halloween Town, or Sora from Kingdom Hearts perhaps since he's already kind of a Jumper. One Piece or Borderlands which are settings full of outlaws who chose treasure, fame and adventure over stability are also probably rife with interesting picks.
>>
>>50002240
>You're not prepared to know who killed him

Oh you mean the jackass Xe'ra's been fellating since we found the fucking Light's Heart?

The imbecile that Blizzard's completely ruining the story of as an example of what happens when shit goes too far pursuing their own personal glory? Trying to force himself into the position of "hero who gets the girl"?

There was no body. Nice try Fist, but you don't get to dictate my story.
>>
>>50001920
>>50002173

On the same note as Alice who doesn't fit at all as Jumper but would be entertaining to watch if forced into the position, Saitama. You don't even need to give him perks, just drop him in worlds that escalate in power level which he'd continue to be bored by and it's basically just an extension of what he already does.
>>
>>50002195
>stasis pod Dr. Wily
Yes.

YES.

LET THE BRO CODE BE FORGED ONCE MORE.
>>
>>50002285
Sargeras was trying to use Illidain's body to return. The Illidari find and store Illidain's soul within the Light's Heart. They eventually put it back in his body, where he kicks out Sargeras' weakened spirit. Then this plays out https://youtu.be/WI-WApMhXlM
>>
>>50002387
Ugh.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to violently regurgitate everything I ate for breakfast.

Fuck you, Blizzard.
>>
>>49997869
Did you know I have a tendency to become a police officer in any jump that offers that as a background?

That's weird, isn't it?

Parasyte: The Maxim
> Age: 22 [Rolled2]
> Location: Tokyo, Kantō, Japan [Rolled2]
> Timeline: 2014
> Background: Task Force
> Life Must Be Protected [-100CP]
> Sketch Artist [Get a Freebie!]
> Threat Display [-100CP]
> Threat Assessment [-100CP]
> Host Optimisation [-100CP]
> Monster [-100CP]
> Suspicion [-200CP]
> Uniform [-50CP]
> Combat Gear [Get a Freebie!]
> Textbooks [-50CP]
> Genetic Sensor Schematics [-100CP]
> Study Room [-200CP]
> Abandoned Building [-200CP]
> Stalker [Get a Freebie!]
> Beacon [+300CP]

It's funny because when I saw this on Adult Swim, my first thought was, "Become a magical girl, fight parasytes with lots of sparkles."
But then the plot kindof takes a hard left turn into existential naval gazing, and that probably wouldn't be very interesting after awhile.
At any rate, some sparkles probably go off.

Otherwise, I maintain a secret identity and act as an investigator doing independent work on top of whatever official duties.
Occasionally I stab a parasyte through the chest. It is not super interesting.

> "Are you seriously on a high horse because humans kill things? All animals kill things."
> "So you admit it! We are no different!"
> "Sure, whatever. But a threat to them, and you don't make kickass books and anime, so I guess you're gonna die now."

>>50001920
I second Eggman Jumper. I second it so hard.
>>
File: 139225399135.jpg (19KB, 170x236px) Image search: [Google]
139225399135.jpg
19KB, 170x236px
>>50002195
>>50002333
>When you remember that Captain N and SNES both have Dr Wily as well
>Once the Wily is mass produced
>>
>>50002426
>>50002436
So we got multiple Wilys, potentially. Wot about Eggmans.

>>50002314
>>50002173
>>50002260
>Saitama the Multiversal Hobo

Sounds like a sitcom. A wonderful, wonderful sitcom.

>Solaire

Hmmm... could be interesting, although once DS3 comes out that trauma train would be hitting hard.
>>
We have to stop Doctor Why-wee!
>>
>>50002565
Console War (Time of Heroes optional) in Captain N opens up at least a second Eggman

But besides that my brain is a bit scrambled thinking if there's any others

Digger and Moon River (Creator) know more about C.SNES than I do
>>
File: 1475532933018.gif (1MB, 404x598px) Image search: [Google]
1475532933018.gif
1MB, 404x598px
>>50002565
> So we got multiple Wilys, potentially. Wot about Eggmans.
Potentially. We have a Sonic jump, and the Captain N drawback Console Wars creates an Eggman appropriate to the setting somewhere in the universe.

If you take the extra option to match all their portrayals to canon, he's Eggman from the Sega games, so probably more round than modern Eggman, whereas if you leave it as is, you're more likely to get Baldry's version.

Sadly no Wreck-It Ralph jump exists, so we have no way to get an Eggman that frequents Bad-Anon.
Though if you take the continuation drawback for Captain SNES, you can probably get one that's washed up and possibly a drinker.
>>
>>50002649
The problem there is if you take a continuity link with Captain SNES then you get a net loss of Dr Wilys or Eggmans by removing them from their past and required continuity
>>
File: Ilias.jpg (89KB, 704x538px) Image search: [Google]
Ilias.jpg
89KB, 704x538px
>>50002649
I guess if you took Console Wars in Captain N, then took Nintendo Hard, but DIDN'T take A Time of Heroes, you could get his portrayal in SatAM? Or something so close as to be indistinguishable, at the very least.
>>
>>49997869
So out of curiosity. Parasytes are all fleshy and stuff, right? But kind of like bio-computers in what they can do? What if we let our perks from Symbiote like Bioprocessing and Berserker OS get imparted to the Parasytes by say, taking minute pieces of them and attaching them to the Parasytes?
>>
>>49997869
Another setting that needs a purging.
>>
>>50002649
No longer true. Genesis residents will still remain in Videoland in some form if you took The Console War, then the continuity drawback in Captain SNES. Check the notes of SNES.

On a related note, the Console War can now be taken with The Great Change.
>>
>>50002928
What's wrong with the setting? I can understand purging the Parasytes but the setting as a whole?
>>
>>50003013
That's what I meant, the parasytes. I didn't mean I'd kill everything.
>>
>>50003050
>>50003013

They learned to live among humans, hiding themselves better or who knows but the mincemeat murders stopped

I tend to joke around that Parasyte, due to it originally being released and happening in 80s, is Prequel to Tokyo Ghoul due to that human child of two Cranial Parasytes in human hosts and due to how Parasytes blended in better with society, and how they could Shapeshift themselves and required human meat.
>>
So I did the first jump and about to, do infamous next but I have a question about my Pokemon. Do they stay pokemon or are they humans now?
>>
How survivable is Parasyte as a starter jump, and how do parasytes compare to Prototypes? Does one basically make the other redundant?
>>
>>50003150
that's a question for Quicksilver and I don't think they're around anymore but the way I see it they can switch back and forth. but if you meant the question another way, they are Pokémon. They have Pokémon souls, they have Pokémon upbringings,they have Pokémon memories. At their core, they are Pokémon, who now have the ability to shift into human bodies
>>
>>50003261
Okay I think I understand you and it sounds like a problem that would fix itself over time
>>
>>50003162
As the jump itself mentions, other than things directly related to the parasytes, the jump is as normal as modern day.
The parasytes themselves arrive and are not particularly numerous or subtle. There are maybe twenty to a huge metropolis like Tokyo. As far as anyone knows, the infection may be worldwide, but if so it would still be very diffuse. In more rural areas there don't seem to be any at all.

As a regular ass human, what you would need to do is basically stay away from anyone acting weird or speaking in monotone. Probably keep a circle of friends you can hang out with most of the time, and don't do dumbass horror movie shit like walking towards a lone figure on an abandoned street at night.

As a parasyte, you can blend in perfectly if you want. Just eat normal human food and don't hang out with other parasytes, because they're fucking retarded. They'll leave you alone if you're a cranial, but if you're a body-type there's a possibility they'll think of your host as a failed fusion and try to kill it to make you merge with their body, because they're dumb and don't understand subtlety. Just get your human to avoid the fuck out of them.
Don't interact with the police.

Parasytes can move themselves (that is, THEM, not their host) faster than humans can track and manifest blades at will, and they (again, THEY) are basically immune to small arms fire, but otherwise their reliance on their host's body actually makes them far weaker than a prototype would be.
>>
>>50003162
I think it may be down to luck as a first jump, things could get out of hand quite quickly due to nothing more than bad luck. As for prototype comparisons, I wouldn't say that it would make things redundant but prototypes are certainly stronger, and by no small margin.
>>
>>50003150
They're still Pokemon. Only if you go into PMD or import them into human Alt-Form do they become human. In PMD I think it was stated they all get human forms but they don't get the special ability to swap back n forth quickly or have half their stats as Pokemon in Human Form.
>>
>>50003150
They only have human bodies or such if you import them as humans in jumps that let you import companions like that.

Basically, you know how you get memories and new body each jump? If the jump offers an option to do that to a companion that's how you do it
>>
>>50000365
>>50000461
Just caught up to the Thead and I just gotta say. Wait this is a thing?
>>
Question: would having an extra life allow me to survive being pur into an Eva's core? I had a plan that involved becoming the core ala Yui, and being able to operate from inside the Evangelion, going berserk if needed to turn the tide.
>>
>>50003507
Your soul is stripped out and trapped in there. Your extra life perk wouldn't help.
>>
File: HorseWienerEquipped.jpg (22KB, 405x304px) Image search: [Google]
HorseWienerEquipped.jpg
22KB, 405x304px
>>50003499
The long version is this:
Some kid tries to make the ultimate zombie. To do this, he grabs the most powerful parts he can find to graft onto it, which include things like the brain of a sorcerer and the body of Hercules. Then he grafts on a horse wiener, which, because this is still only like the third chapter and we're not even close to being serious yet, the protagonist treats as if it were the most dangerous thing on the list.
All these items act as equipment worn by the zombie. The horse wiener in particular slightly raises attack and hit chance, though not by a lot.
It is possible to steal equipment from enemies.
Due to the absolute absurdity of all this, the horse wiener quickly reached meme levels. Anyone who has a passing knowledge of Disgaea generally knows about the horse wiener. Despite never appearing in any other game in the series, it's arguably one of the best remembered aspects.

tl;dr vers.:
Yes, it's a thing.
It's an accessory and you can attach it to your party members.
Even if they're girls.
>>
>>50003607
Shit. Going to need some other way to take control then. Maybe use Geist to enter the core directly? Bah, I'll think of something.
>>
>>50003628
>inb4 Enhance/D Jumper gets here.
>>
>>50003742
Hopefully they have better taste than that, at the least.
>>
>>50003748
Item world to go into the Horse Weiner
Enhance Horse Weiner to maximum.
Duplicate Maximum Horse Weiner.
Uplift Horse Weiner.
Fuse With Horse Weiner.
Become Horse Weiner.
>>
>>50003748
>Hopefully they have better taste than that, at the least.
I'm sure they'll let you have a taste, anon.
>>
>>50003775
I'm not gonna lie.

I reloaded my game repeatedly on a NG+ before that mission so that the randomization would give me a rare variant. I am now the possessor of a Legendary Horse Wiener.
Rarity Level Zero.

I could potentially go through the item world and level that fucker up to level 100, and even use trainers to crank its stats out to ridiculous bullshit levels.
You could, with enough time, create a Horse Wiener that grants thousands upon thousands of unmatchable stat boosts to anyone brave enough to attach it to themselves.

But the item world is fucking torture to slog through, so for me it's enough to just say I have the thing.
>>
>>50003852
You do not possess enough dedication to the Weiner. You must increase your dedication to the Weiner. You must become the Weiner. The Weiner is your destiny.
>>
>>50003867
I'll leave it to others, anon. Others with more dedication, more strength than me. Others who have the strength to hold the wiener.

Mine is only the role to show them how to grasp it with their own hands.
>>
File: 1459984951025.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459984951025.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
>>50003890
>>50003867
>>50003852
>>50003775
>>50003628
This is why I need so much alcohol when I make jumps.

What have I unleashed
>>
File: 1468956092834.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468956092834.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>50003907
The Cult of the Horse Wiener comes for you Heavens. Bow to its will and give the cultists what they desire or face the horrible wrath of the Wiener.
>>
>>49993266
>>49994502
Ghouls can eat human food but not live off of it. Eating them tastes extremely awful due to the different structure of their tongue and more importantly it gives them food poisoning if they don't throw it up. In fact, it can actually weaken them enough where they can't use their kagune until it passes through they system or they nom a little on the closest human/ghoul.
>>
>>50003907
At least they aren't contemplating doing horrible things to Vyers or getting Sicily to visit her brother early.

Or posting a theoretical Shipper build Love Freak Angel who points out that Krichevskoy and Lamington's plan nearly ended with Flonne literally in Laharl's bed.

>Flonne tries to assassinate
>Laharl remains asleep
>Flonne trips and somehow knocks the lid so the coffin bed is now closed
>Laharl wakes up to some strange girl rubbing herself on him in some strange manner
>Etc
>>
>>50003956
How big a threat would a jumper with all the Ghoul perks and One Eyed Monarch be to the big players in the setting?
>>
This makes me want to have a bio autism fit about sexual stamina again.
>>
>>50004000
You have now given me /so many/ ideas for the MATCH MADE perk in Disgaea.
>>
Is it wrong to waifu girl Laharl?
>>
>>50004021
Go for it. It's a slow few hours of the board. We could use a laugh.

>>50004080
Isn't waifuing reversed-gender versions of popular characters like, 30% of being a Jumper? Go for it.
>>
File: Screenshot-589.png (277KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-589.png
277KB, 1366x768px
>>50004011
All things considered, you would be considered a serious threat by the CCG if you went the route of Owl and went around killing people. Because you have an insane level of regeneration and tankiness and also the Kakuja boost which means that you're A: an experienced ghoul and B: crazy/desperate enough to commit cannibalism. Fun times for all.

And the conspiracy V will be very, very interested in you. And upset if you go around derailing their "balance"

And if you went Ukaku, you'd be setting off all of Owl 2.0 alarms and will likely get all of ghouls investigators plus whatever mooks from the branches they could scrounge up to hunt you down in whatever ward you're in. Because the Owl traumatized them that much.
>pic related
tl;dr: They'll take you seriously enough to send murderdeathkill squads at you if you go around killing investigators and will send everything plus the kitchen sink if you're an Ukaku type that vaguely resembles the One-Eyed Owl.
>>
>>50004000
>Etna, sensing potential blackmail photos walks into Laharl's room only to hear the coffin knockin
>Even without her memories, she's pretty sure Laharl hasn't gotten far enough into puberty to be going along with this willingly
>Etna "saves" Laharl from the "Lewd Angel" Flonne
>Flonne, ever the airhead, goes on about how (physical) love is awesome and shouldn't be denied but doesn't catch onto the lewd implications being implied by and about her
>New running gag about Flonne innocently molesting Laharl/Etna/That One Zombie/Whoever
>Eventually Jennifer offers her sex ed class
>A frustrated Laharl takes her up on it in the hopes Flonne with finally catch on
>But does she? Or will she reveal she knew the whole time?

>>50004021
>Jumper
>Being biologically feasible, let alone plausible

>>50004080
If nothing else, you should get her to put out some CDs, as she's apparently good as singing in that form?
>>
>>50001594
Yes. I'll add that to the description.

>>50002866
Go for it.

>>50003162
>as a first jump
As others have stated: I put a thing about danger levels in the jump notes. This anon >>50003333 is correct in all respects.

>vs Prototype
Parasytes only morph the flesh they themselves are made of. So your parasyte right arm can only morph your right arm. Prototype changes and affects your whole body. So being a prototype is superior in most respects, except it doesn't react without your input, whereas a parasyte can react while you're asleep or distracted since its mind is separate to yours.
>>
>>50004170
Gotcha. Well, I somehow doubt I'll be able to take on the CCG by myself, so I'll try to keep my antics to a relatively moderate level. That being said, I am going for Ukaku and Rinkaku, allowing me to counter both of their weaknesses while giving me high speed attacks and powerful regeneration, so a fight may become unavoidable. Out of curiosity, would the existence of a One Eyed Monarch Researcher be tolerated by the CCG as long as said Researcher doesn't go out and murder people and helps them out? I might go that route due to the science perks, and I would rather them not be out for my blood when I don't have the power to really deal with them.

By the way, what did Owl do? Why were they so feared? Did they nearly bring the CCG to its' knees or something?
>>
>>50003956
Would Metavore or similar perks let a jumper bypass the sickness?
>>
>>50004172
>>50004108
How permanent is that form anyway?
>>
>>50004170
You said that the ghouls have RC cells and need them to live. Why do they eat human flesh then?

Also, could we possibly by ingesting lots of different types of kakujas develop all types?
>>
>>50004296
Well, it's until Laharl accepts it or something. Canonically it fades after he sings in that form in front of a crowd of people (it was a concert he crashed). In a bad end, where he is enslaved and forced to sing, he never changes back. However, you can propose a vote to the Dark Assembly to get him to become a girl again. The entire Dark Assembly will say yes. Immediately. Even the women. And they will all say no if you try and change back. Everyone loves girl Laharl.
>>
>>50004296
As far as the story's concerned? One chapter. If we naively assume that Dark Assembly bills are all canon he can turn into a girl easily but returning to masculinity is harder.
>>
>>50004337
Only humans and other ghouls have RC cells. So Ghouls have to eat each other or humans to live. Also, other Ghouls apparently taste like ass.
>>
back to the Parasytes talk but when you import your companions as a multi-part host they still keep their companion slots and can choose to stay apart of you after the jump?
>>
>>50004363
>Well, it's until Laharl accepts it or something.
So the only way for him to stop being a girl is to lose his sense of gender dysmorphia as a woman (and thus develop it in his male form since he's started thinking of himself as a woman)?
>>
>>50004237
Basically they just killed a lot of investigators and traumatized others who would later go on to become higher ups or respected veterans like Marude and Mado. So the entire organization is now permanently butthurt towards them.
>>
>>50004388
Yes, you can choose for them to stay in separate slots.
>>
>>50004393
That's, uh...that's one way to look at it, I guess.

>>50004407
Ah, I see.
>>
>>50004378
wait, ghouls taste bad? then why was everyone going on about trying to eat the MC?
>>
>>50004504
>>50004378
So what you are saying is that Ghouls are Hollows without spiritual bullshit.
>>
>>50004504
Because eating other Ghouls, while disgusting, would allow them to acquire more Rc cells. With enough of those they can evolve into a stronger form.
>>
File: 004.png (2MB, 1912x1400px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
2MB, 1912x1400px
>>50004237
As a ghoul, the only right you have is the right to die painlessly and even then most Investigators don't care. That aside, Researcher allows you to start off working with the CCG and the main questions they'll be asking are "Are you going to start killing and eating everyone"? If no, then "Are you useful enough to keep around?" Seeing that you're a Researcher, they'll likely keep you around to keep making quinques for you and will try to study you. Heck, you can probably kickstart the Quinx program right there and then. Just have a good answer for "How did you become a half-ghoul"? and you'll be fine. Keep in mind that your co-workers will have loads of issues due to their tragic backstories (TM) involving ghouls.

As for the Owl, what this anon said >>50004407 and pic related. In a nutshell, they killed a lot of good investigators, broke into Cochlea and freed lots of ghouls, slaughtered more investigators until they got stopped by Arima.

Why the CCG wants them dead now is because it's better to get a lot of guys killed now than slowly have them be wiped out from skirmishes. Those tend to favor the Owl since A: They're fast B: They'll rekt people at ranged and in melee C: Running away only works if someone stays and be bait so everyone else lives.

>>50004272
Metavore wouldn't really work due to the fact that well, eating human food /doesn't/ give them any nutrition at all. Ghouls lives off of Rc cells found in human/ghoul flesh. Random resilience perks would translate to you recovering faster from the food poisoning but still having to eat. You can live off of suicide corpses like some ghouls do, hunt down awful people.

>>50004556
Yes.
>>
>>50003907
Alternate Shenanigans: in Disgaea D2 Xenolith is stuck draining the power of the Netherworld via the Artifact of Absolute Death. In order to keep this from destroying the Netherworld,he's replacing that power with angelic energy. This is what is causing the Yulie flowers to show up and shit.

Here's the actual idea: convince Xenolith to instead use some other power you provide and you can cause the Netherworld to change in ways consistent with it.
>>
File: burning-eyes-of-a-helghast.jpg (212KB, 1920x1058px) Image search: [Google]
burning-eyes-of-a-helghast.jpg
212KB, 1920x1058px
tell me jumpers... what jumps allow you to steal great power?
and what power have you stolen in your travels?
>>
>>49998756
Skill Transference looks cool, but in mentions needing slots. What exactly are slots, how many do you start with and how/can you get more? If you can't then can you replace old ones with new effects or are you stuck with your first loadout?

Roughly how long would it take someone with Master Caster to learn/replicate a spell they saw? Would it being from another magic system make it take longer?

Is Composite Magic an 'on the fly' type of ability, or do you have to figure it out ahead of time?

Can I put the name plate on something that has certain criteria to be met, and then use it? Sorta like Use Any Item perks.

Looks good.
>>
>>50004704
So how often do Ghouls need to eat? How big is their population? Are they only in Japan or is there Ghouls in other places?
>>
>>50004704
on the topic of eating ghouls would it be possible for an acquired taste perk or something that would make other ghouls taste good to the jumper?
>>
>>50004764
Er, all of them? I'm pretty sure "steal great power" is the official motto of Jumpchain.
>>
File: 1445711577073.jpg (20KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
1445711577073.jpg
20KB, 255x256px
>>50004796
One month but some ghouls like to eat more on the principle of it's tasty and murdering people is fun. It's not really clear but I'd assume that they're big enough that random ghouls can kill each other off and get slaughtered by the dozen by investigators and not go extinct but small enough where humanity hasn't been steamrolled by them considering they've been around since the 1800s and possibly before.

In other words, fanwank it.

Yes, there's ghouls everywhere else too.

>>50004807
Yes.
>>
I am now in the process of replacing classes with a list of abilities. All of these can be learned in-setting, but the ones you pick will have faster growth.

The ride never ends./spoiler]
>>
>>50005020
Will we at least get the ability to steal stats with Thief hands? With the humorous names like a Succubus's Innocence, an Archer's Masculinity, etc?
>>
>>50005020
Sounds good. I like rides.
>>
>>50005063
That's on the to-do list, yes. I haven't forgotten you, anon, no worries.
>>
>>50005063
If he says that they can all be learned in setting that presumably all of the thief abilities will be available.
>>
>>50004080
Waifuing is never wrong. As long as you don't force her(him?) into staying in that form if they don't want it. Because that's seriously mean. Even demons would find that objectionable. Unless it was really funny.
>>
File: all according to keikaku.png (775KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
all according to keikaku.png
775KB, 1280x931px
>>50004746
>>50004296
Jumper decides to mess with Laharl by constantly turning him into a girl.

Gathers a bunch of Yulie flowers/ makes more of them.

Jumper Plants them everywhere.

Jumper sneaks flowers as accessories to the shops Laharl frequently visits.

Later jumper sends packages of flowers as "gifts" to Laharl.

Laharl wakes up to see he is surrounded by a bunch of the flowers that have somehow grown in his bed.

He screams and runs outside his room. Only to find the entire castle and all the surrounding area have suddenly started growing the flowers.

The worst part to Laharl is that the Jumper modified the flowers so that they only work on him.

Laharl immediately goes to the jumper and beats them up demanding them to stop the flowers.

Jumper reveals to Laharl that the only way to stop the flowers from turning him into a girl is for him to act nice to everyone for a whole week. the jumper then laughs maniacally and teleports away.

Laharl initially resists but Flonne convinces him to go through with being nice. Laharl has to try a lot of times before he succeded in being nice for a whole week.

Flonne is so happy that Laharl managed to be nice and complements him on his perseverance to the path of love. Laharl blushes then admits it was sort of nice to be nice. He then immediately denies everything he did in an attempt to regain his pride.

Meanwhile in the background the jumper, who ships Laharl and Flonne, cackles on their new found closeness

all according to keikaku.
>>
File: parasyte21bloodtornado.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
parasyte21bloodtornado.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>49997869
no gotou is hunting you drawback.
>>
>>50005124
But I wanted to waifu Flonne
>>
>>50005020
Sad stuff. We'll never know what our character is capable of without having a class.
>>
>>50005124
Would Laharl actually change back?
>>
>>50005153
Yes
>>
>>50005090
It was more of a fluff question than a mechanics one. Unless we really want to contemplate what Super Robot Thursday does with all that femininity he's stolen.
>>
>>50005124
I want purchasable Yulie flowers now.
>>
>>50005204
there is a trump joke in there somewhere
>>
>>50005204
There's no need for contemplation when it's evidently that the accumulated femininity takes full effect and evidently makes one fabulous.
>>
File: REALLY DONT.jpg (109KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
REALLY DONT.jpg
109KB, 780x585px
>>50005204
>Unless we really want to contemplate what Super Robot Thursday does with all that femininity he's stolen.

I already have a feeling I know what people are thinking

And I'm just gonna say you've been warned
>>
Mana Burst [Free/300] - ‘Mana’ is the life energy in all things, and is where the source of most power from Angels and Demons comes from. It’s most often used for the incredibly flashy abilities that people throw around like candy in battle. Though it’s rare in Humans to be able to use it, choosing that as your Species will give you access to this all the same. You start with a fairly small pool of it, enough to create small bursts of power or strength, and the occasional finishing move blast. It will steadily recover with rest or standard RPG item use. As you grow in experience and level, your mana pool will grow a bit larger with you, letting you accomplish greater feats. Exactly what that manifests as is up to you, but note that mana-effects tend to be biased towards flashy, combat-y things, and doesn’t really wander into the world of the conceptual or utulity most of the time...with some exceptions. Raw power is where it’s at, here.

That aside, if you’d rather get a head start on the competition, you can spend 300 mana to both considerably increase the growth of your pool and to double the starting amount you have. This lets you throw around flashier attacks with less experience, and with enough time and training, you’ll be a match for even Overlords.

So like I said, I'm breaking up classes into generic perks with some discounts based on species(?), and some general freebies. Not entirely sure how I'll do it yet, so it's subject to change. Here's the universal one. Thoughts?

I haven't decided if this will get a subsection. Probably not.
>>
>>50005020
Will there a be a big titty super genius perk ala Jennifer?
>>
File: Aslan.png (56KB, 225x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aslan.png
56KB, 225x403px
Tell me about the time you did something absolutely insane.

I'm not talking about "lol I beat u up with out of context powers," I mean stuff that made you step back and go "what the fuck" after your wrote it.

Like how Axe Cop once ate the White Witch's face.
>>
>>50005243
I'm like 90% sure Shion and/or her dead boyfriend made sure KOS-MOS was fully capable of that sort of thing without pesky exposed gears and such.

I mean, if the generic MOMO series robots can be lewded in the manner Albedo implies surely the super robot can be too.

>>50005259
Did he become Witch Cop?
>>
>>50005251
Looks good. Only complaints are that the second paragraph seems to imply that you can't eventually reach the level of Overlords without buying it, instead of simply making it less of a pain to get there. I know the level one perk says differently, but this clause seems to put them at odds.
>>
File: Dont.jpg (58KB, 440x582px) Image search: [Google]
Dont.jpg
58KB, 440x582px
>>50005293
Better safe than sorry dood
>>
>>50005312
Whoops, that is not intentional. Was mostly trying to emphasize the faster growth. Which...is a tiny bit hard, due to how I'm doing this.

I'll fix it momentarily.
>>
>>50005136
200cp? Or 300cp?
>>
>>49998756
One thing I feel could maybe be further clarified is the "skill transference" perk. I'm assuming that it doesn't let you do things like, say, internalise the Staff of Ultimate Death Rays so you can fire off destructive magic at will, but you COULD internalise the Amulet of Protection Against Death Rays).

If I'm right, then I think you should consider changing the wording of the perk to something like "internalise the magical properties GRANTED TO YOU by items". If I've got this the wrong way round, then it might be beneficial to provide a broader range of examples.
>>
>>50004704
So how does ghoul evolution work? Do they earn the type of defeated and eaten ghoul and become a chimera?
>>
>>50005259
there was a mid range ecological disaster in the Atlantic Ocean by Madagascar When I made the fish Too Empathic to eat each other in an attempt to end war by Dosing the world's water supply with liquid goodness in universal monsters.
>>
>>50004080
Was not doing that an option? I don't understand the question.
>>
>>50005251
Doesn't it seem like we'll be a lot weaker than characters in the game if we need to buy all the stuff they can do because of their class? What about specific spells and moves?
>>
>>50005355
Yes, you will be. That's the whole point.
>>
>>50005259
there was a time I had to save my background's grandparents from getting eaten by a time traveling Demon catfish and I wound up punching him so hard he turned into a bear trap.
>>
File: ef7ee5eb2dd84f6752b4224dfcf12758.jpg (394KB, 1280x1264px) Image search: [Google]
ef7ee5eb2dd84f6752b4224dfcf12758.jpg
394KB, 1280x1264px
>>50005259
It would probably be my first write-through of Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. Took Marche to the Sea, despite it only being the third Jump. The Benefactor thought it would be a great idea to twist things a bit and turn Marche into something a little more akin to Frisk from Undertale.

In the end, I had to promise Ezekiel a multi-dimensional favor to obtain a card capable of killing a judge, lure Marche to a normal battle field, and then flamethrowered him and his entire team while they were still dumbstruck.

I had not intended for the Jump to head in that direction, but it just poured out of me in an hour's worth of frantic writing. I still look back at it and go "What the Fuck was I ON?!"
>>
>>50005355
>>50005374
Well, it's not the /whole/ point -- but yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>50005293
>Did he become Witch Cop?
No, but her brain was delivered to Satan via angel and thrown in the Evil Brain Trash.
>>
>>50005355
Are you still harping on this? Heavens has already given everyone the ability to level as high and hard as they want in Disgaea with the caveat that everyone else can and will level up with you.

You won't be weaker than the main characters, but you will never be able to curb stomp everyone.
>>
>>50005331
>>
>>50005251
>species-based discounts for class abilities
Definitely not a fan, but hey: It's your jump.
>>
>>50005355
>>50005374
>>50005418
Ssssort of. See, the Jumper isn't actually INCAPABLE of learning the other class abilities without fiat help. The things provided here basically function as both a head start and a list of specializations to pour your initial time in the world into. Want to be magic punch guy? Sure. Want to be healer mcthiefpanties? Sure. This is basically how you're determining your 'unique character' traits.

I also want to note that without drawbacks or scenarios, the protagonists start off as rusty as the Jumper is new to the world, to the point they'd be at a hilarious disadvantage if someone wanted to ambush them with outside context stuff (mind the good King's vassals, though).

The bigger heavyweights, like other Overlords or such, probably would never encounter the Jumper unless you went looking for them or openly challenged them somehow.
>>
>>50005355
No, ignore the shitposter. The point is that you aren't bound to the class system, and can actually learn things outside of it. If anything, you are actually stronger than most characters, or at least have more potential.
>>
>>50005251
>I'm breaking up classes into generic perks with some discounts based on species(?)
So to paraphrase you must buy your race and then buy also pay up for access to their abilities?
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>50005487
>Demon [Free]
>Human [Free]
>Angel [Free]
>Monster Classes and their specific abilities are going to be under an umbrella perk

?
>>
>>50005259
There was a brief period of time when I considered having my Evangelion impregnate myself, so that I could give birth to a large genetically diverse array of EVA's for my Companions to use, but then it occurred to me that cloning them would be far easier. But far less interesting
>>
>>50005374
>>50005418
But why?

>>50005469
Isn't that poor design though? We should at least be able to equal the starting classes, not be way weaker than them and without any mechanism to use and learn important abilities and moves tied to classes.
>>
>>50005513
In the games each race was a class in and of themselves; Neko, Slime, Warrior, Mage, Witch, etc. were all races with an innate class. This is what I thought you were referring to.

Since I am apparently mistaken please elaborate further.
>>
>>50005586
The flaw in your logic is that you're assuming you're starting out weaker than the starting classes.

Heavens has already said before this is not the case.
>>
>>50005483
But no mechanism is being offered to let you use class powers and abilities and the like here, and like I said, you need to shell out tons of cash to use the very basics of the system that everyone with a class starts with.
>>
File: image.gif (997KB, 108x163px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
997KB, 108x163px
>>50005571
>my Evangelion impregnate myself
>>
>>50005571
Mommy? Is that you?
>>
File: Tokyo_One-Eyed_Owl_Mask24.jpg (108KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo_One-Eyed_Owl_Mask24.jpg
108KB, 1024x574px
>>50005347
The more Rc cells they gain means the more they grow. Which means that while eating humans is fun and tasty, eating ghouls will give you the most power at the cost of sanity hits. When they eat enough humans or ghouls, their kagune starts mutating from the high amounts of Rc cells and usually form armor and something to cover up for their type's weaknesses. The armor usually comes with an increase to stats. If ghouls continue to cannibalize, then their armor kagune will continue to evolve until they go from a relatively human form to oh god why horror like pic related. Do remember that this comes at san loss and that most kakujas have mental breakdowns while in that form and operate off of instinct.

Chimeras are ghouls that won RNG and got both of their parent's kagunes. Hypothetically speaking, it may be possible to implant other types into a ghoul but I'm not taking a stance on this until the manga contradicts or proves it.
>>
>>50005232
Can you just stop posting?
>>
>>50005625
I'm not really seeing that, for the reasons >>50005631 here.
>>
File: LADIES AND GENTLMEN.png (330KB, 588x1060px) Image search: [Google]
LADIES AND GENTLMEN.png
330KB, 588x1060px
>>50005259
...In my current chain, one of my split personalities was driven insane by Marker exposure and I ended up killing it's manifestation. Then a combination of Insight and whispering from the Outsider ended up reviving it in Metal Gear.

Then I went to 00 and bought Super Soldier, Rejoice! and Quantum Brain.

Things did not end well.
>>
>>49998211
>>49998242
>I had no idea they worked like that.
Probably because nobody knows how they actually work, all we've got is speculation.

>>49998383
The wikia isn't as bad as pokedex, but it still makes a bunch of dubious or outright crack claims that don't actually match what we see happen in the movies.

So it'd depend on whether you got your lightsaber from the movies universe (where the science is unexplained) or the Legends wikia universe (where the science was made up by amateurs trying to look smart).
>>
>>50005586
>>50005621
>>50005631
I feel like if I keep replying to these trying to explain myself, I'm going to get a migraine and waste what could have been time to make the jump.

No, you are not weaker than a level 1 in a class. You're cherry-picking features from other classes to make your own. I haven't decided on if this will be a subsection with its own points or get a minor budget boost ala items. You can even learn what you don't pick manually if you have the time for it, it will just take a bit longer.

I'll just show you once the WIP is updated and I decide how to handle it.
>>
>>50005469
Literally nothing suggests from the current wording of the wip or the perks in this thread that you are weaker than in-game characters. Next time someone asks a question like 'doesn't this mean we are totally weak/overpowered in the context of the setting/chain, just ignore it. Most or all of them are shitposters. I mean seriously, look at >>50005374
One of the central conceits of this jump is that powerlevels are left up to fanwank, but those same anon(s?) still won't stop insisting that you are massively weaker than the rest of the setting with literally nothing to support that reasoning. Just stop taking the damn bait.

But if I am understanding you correctly, a jumper without taking these perks is basically a generalist vs. everyone else's specialist, correct?
>>
>>50005686
At base, yes. You can specialize a bit if you pick the relevant features or what you're interested in. You're still allowed to generalize regardless.
>>
>>50005680
>You're cherry-picking features from other classes to make your own.
Ah, so like the story line characters. Thank you that clarifies things perfectly.
>>
>>50005680
From the example you posted, though, we're paying to get mana. Just mana. Like I asked before, what about specific spells and abilities? What's the mechanism for that? If you had classes obviously we'd get them from training, but since you're not doing that, then how are we to get them?
>>
Would irl magic systems that deal with the summoning and communion of god-like spirits be eligible for import in Percy Jackson? For example, Enochian magic?
>>
>>50005723
By punching yourself in the dick hard enough you pass out long enough for that bit to be written and posted.
>>
>>50005723
First of all, Mana Burst has an initial cost of FREE. What part of that are you failing to understand? You get the ability to cherry pick specific abilities from there. Want the class abilities from the Monk Class? Congrats, you have the basic one and can train it up from there. Want the abilities you gain from wielding a sword as an axe user? Congrats, you're a super special Jumper and you can totally do that for Free with Mana Burst.
>>
>>50005740
Is that going to be a section? I don't see any implication of such, and even if it is, the problem of having to pay a ton of points to equal someone with a class is still there.
>>
>>50005680
Just give enough of a stipend to get a full set of class abilities. That should quell the shitposters and allow for generalization.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
Huh. What's "CCDT Format" hanging out in the new jumps folder, and why can't I seem to view it?

[Skullman]

Drawbacks: The Works of Shotaro Ishinomori, A Habit of Burning (1200)

Scientist

The Genetic Sciences (Free)
Science Marches On (1100)
SIRK Manufacturer (1000)
Power Suit Designer (800)
Cult of Science (600)
Herald of Newmanity (300)
Lab (Free)
Ultrasonic Weaponry with Blueprints (0)

...ugh.

Oh me. What happened last night.

Jump.

Whatever.

There was a voice in my head, and some sort of world-consuming darkness, and a lot of people shouting and running. It's all just kind of a blur. Actually there's still some people shouting and running right now who look kind of like them.

...why are all of my companions giving me coy looks. This doesn't bode-wait. Wait, I didn't decide to wear this coat! What's up with my hair? Why do I look like this?!

Okay. Toku setting. So-shit doesn't make sense, science has vaguely apocalyptic connotations and there's some jackass running around kicking evil. This one seems to be more of an anti-hero. Wait, the evil within ALL OF US? Okay no, I'm too hungover for this shit.

I'm getting out of town. I'm selling toasters.

...and people are now worshipping my brand of toasters. Fucking. Great. Wait. What...what is this feeling? This...hype? It's almost like. Like this uncertainty is exhilarating! Invigorating! That's right, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make the lemon-and-almond toast that will BURN LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN OW OW OW WHY AM I ON FIRE.

It appears I now have a medical condition where my own burning spirit sets me on fire now and then. This must be some sort of universal message about meeting your destiny on the road you take to avoid it or something like that.

So. I guess it can't be helped, I must become the dark vigilante Fire Man: Corporate toaster manufacturer by day, using hostile takeovers to buy out all the evil organizations' holdings, pyrokinetic masked vigilante by night.
>>
>>50005758
That's... not anywhere in the text, anon.
>>
>>50005765
Try a little reading comprehension. >>50005020
>>
>>50005765
That's the plan. You'll get SOMETHING to start with for free aside from Mana. I'll throw it up here once it's typed.
>>
>>50005686
At the same time, those same anons are also insisting Disgaea will leave you massively stronger than Jumpchan and that any jump that offers weaker power deserves to be shat on in the wake of this new jump.

The whole fucking setting is cursed.
>>
>>50005686
Or maybe there's an issue with the wording and they don't understand his concept or think it's adequate.
>>
>>50005728
>irl magic systems
I'm pretty sure those are useless.
>>
>>50005778
>Exactly what that manifests as is up to you, but note that mana-effects tend to be biased towards flashy, combat-y things,
Pulled right from the middle of Mana Burst.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>50005786
I will slay this beast, anon. I've come too far to stop now.
>>
>>50005796
That doesn't imply you get specific spells, powers, abilities, techniques, and what have you. That implies what your magical explosions look like.
>>
>>50005770
He put up a template for how his jumps are designed.

It really should not be in that folder.
>>
>>50005813
You're only going to kill yourself among the shitstorming. Nobody wants content anymore, they just want to scream about stupid bullshit. Is this really the cross you want to die upon.
>>
File: witch1477074115000.jpg (211KB, 744x1053px) Image search: [Google]
witch1477074115000.jpg
211KB, 744x1053px
>>50003742
It's nice to be remembered.

>>50003748
>Hopefully they have better taste than that, at the least.
And thought well of, even after a fashion. No, my chain is not about either that aesthetic or its associated verboten jump. Memes aside it's a bit tacky.

>>50003789
No potatoes, anon. Also, my dance card is full and my standards are a bit exacting.
>>
>>50005831
>Jumpchain is doomed posting.
>Everyone is a shitposter posting.
Ever since you stupidly used your Syndrome pics you had been using for this in an anti-Red post, you kinda revealed that this is just you shitposting under a new tactic.
>>
>>50005640
When Kakuja mutates like this, is it immediately transform into that form from not-using-Kakuja-human-looking-mofo or just upper limit? I mean, are we then locked from only using small amounts of our Kakuja in less monstrous form?
>>
>>50005815
You are being purposefully obtuse now.
>>
>>50005795
I dunno man, I have a friend who I'm pretty sure is a Druid. He can talk to Wasps and Snakes even.
His Grandfather, and his Great-Grandfather also had weird Druid-like stuff going on.
>>
>>50005640
So all of that is from the RC cells? Interesting. Was there any canon experimentation to modify or improve em?
>>
>>50005831
It's been like this for a while now (as in over two fucking years). And the only people shitstorming over this now are shitposters. Just get over it. It's only a problem if you make it one.
>>
>>50005843
Not a new tactic. He's been decrying the death of jumpchain and for nearly as long as the jumpchain has been around. His Syndrome posting, literally and figuratively, is new though. I'll give you that.
>>
>>50005880
I guess a better term for it would be a 'revived' or 'recycled' tactic since he hadn't done it so much in a while until recently.
>>
>>50005640
I forgot, is there ever an example of a dual-type Kakuja? From what I remember, we only ever see ukaku and rinkaku types.
>>
>>50005843
>>50005880
Actually, the Syndrome pics were me, though I wouldn't consider that an "Anti-Red" post given the context.
>>
>>50005786
>those same anons are also insisting Disgaea will leave you massively stronger than Jumpchan and that any jump that offers weaker power deserves to be shat on in the wake of this new jump.

This doesn't matter. If people make jumps exclusively because they want escalating power options, then they can ignore whatever jump is made after Disgaea is complete. If they choose to shit on people making jumps, while not making anything themselves, because they feel that jumpmakers aren't catering to their power fantasies, they should have a reality check and realize that jumpmakers aren't here to cater to people, and shitting on others over volunteer work is disgusting behavior.

People that want to make a jump because they want to enter a setting will still do so. Do they deserve to be shit on because their opinions are different as to how to approach the quandary of "what should be offered"? Probably not. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

If a person sincerely believes that a jump is only justified by the powers that are offered, then this is no different from insulting the original IP, and saying that the original IP, the original author's world, was worth nothing. This is disrespectful to an unbelievable degree, especially considering the IP's original author was the one who made the jump possible. Regardless of whether the IP is good, a matter of opinion, the original author actually made something. Which is a lot more than what most people can say.

If they still want to insist and scream about it, let them. Let them rant and rage on an anonymous forum, and maybe if Hiro-kun can't support 4ch anymore, they can go rant and rage elsewhere about an imagination game.

>The whole fucking setting is cursed.
It's fine. Heavens will do a good job.
>>
>>50005831
This is how all generals are.
>>
Hey, a=wasn't someone working on re-doing the prototype jump a bunch of threads ago? does anyone know what became of that?
>>
>>50005933
Mib/RebornAnon came back said as much, though he hasn't been on in awhile...

Has anyone seen him in the IRC?
>>
>>50005956
He was on today, working on Hive related capstones.
>>
>>50005956
Yeah, just a while ago. Why?
>>
File: 1472315329734.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472315329734.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>50005921
Thank you for those words Dirge.
Have headpats.
>>
>>50005961
were they better than oldmib perks?
>>
>>50005848
No, you should be able to still use your humanish kakuja. High tiered kakujas can have random mouths on their kagunes, chattering away inane conversations. Because it's creepy apparently.

>>50005865
As far as I can remember, the only experiments were turning humans into half-ghouls that either went insane or powerful or both. Also the ones releasing the limiters on Quinxs but that's technically not ghouls.

>>50005908
No, there wasn't one in canon.
>>
>>50006000
He's taking advice, and he's listening to criticism about his writing style and the effects of the perks. I haven't seen the full text, but the last time he was working on other virus perks, he did a good job in taking and adapting to feedback.

As a fellow jumpmaker I'll say that he's definitely improved. I don't think it's fair to place too many expectations until reborn feels confident to show a draft of his work, and I also don't think the process should be rushed, since he needs time to develop his own style, but he's putting in the effort at the very least, and I'd say it shows.
>>
>>50005961
Hive? Sorry, but I'm not familiar with that name.

>>50005971
Because he came back a few weeks ago, and hasn't posted in the thread since. I was curious to know if he was in the IRC instead.
>>
File: s320x241.png (91KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
s320x241.png
91KB, 320x180px
>>50005259
How about when I downloaded the entire Matrix into my own head?
Now, this is harder than you'd think. Even with infinite brain capacity (Storage Space, Project Freelancer), a lot of willpower, and a couple "You're You" perks thrown in. There's the fingerprint aspect to consider. Nobody's NOT going to notice some whacko downloading the world into themselves. The robots, the resistance, the people in the matrix, there's no way that's a stealth operation. Not unless you parse it out over ten years, and frankly I don't have that kind of time. Also? There's download time to consider. You can't just jam a copper wire in your ear and call it a day.

In order to download the whole thing in a reasonable amount of time, I had to basically plug directly into the primary mainframe, jack a high output wire into my head that I built MYSELF, and slam 90% of processes to a halt as I devoted all unnecessary processing power to facilitate the download.
The entire building glowed. Machines aren't supposed to glow because of processing.

I had to fend off machines, resistance, and then Neo all trying to stop me. Allthewhile an entire planet's worth of MOSTLY USELESS DATA is blowing through my head.

I didn't see it, but I am TOLD the people inside the program experienced something like a digital apocalypse while this happened. 30% of them spontaneously woke up, and 5% of those people just straight up died.

But on the plus side, now I have an internet in my hCLICK HERE FOR HOT GIRLS
>>
>>50006036
Thanks dirge_

And as an update to everyone.
I am almost done adding in and making content, but now I do need to make it more than barebones.
I'm hoping to have it out next week if I can finish all of this.
>>
>>50006050
Personally I'm not very familiar with Prototype's lore, so I couldn't help out too much except ask some questions when he showcased what he had. In respect to his work, I won't copy/paste anything until he feels that he's ready.

From what I read and understood, I think hive referred to the general behavior and characteristics, more than a proper lore term. If you're curious, perhaps it would be best to ask him on IRC when he's active, or wait until he feels things are ready to be showcased.
>>
How strong are the Gods in smite and after the jump is over what would happen to my Godhood?
>>
>>50006074
And now, per that song, your head is for porn.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>49997869
Drawbacks: Beacon, Sleepy (1500)

Rolled Omiya, Kanto, Japan

Drop-In, age 19

Life Must Be Protected (Free)
Grassroots Politician (1400)
Connection Dreams (1200)
Parasyte Sense (900)
Uniform (Free)
Mood Shirt (850)
Textbooks (800)
Cell Phone (700)
Threat Display (600)
Task Force Requisition (0)

Alright, this is unsustainabble. I need answers. My inner reckless asshole's suffered critical existence failure, but with a couple of good naps should give me enough time to recompile all data. Gonna be a lot of eldritch weather in the next decade.

...not right now, though. I've got a bad feeling about I don't want some of those answers just yet. Okay. Focusing on science.

The parasytes. Well, I don't even disagree with the purpose. I DO think it's irresponsible to just chuck a sentient bioweapon at a problem and hope for the best. One that doesn't, say, directly reduce pollutants to boot.

To that end, while I'm conked out Yion is getting access to my closet portal network, to introduce them to my Gauna-Juhki-Safeguard-magical girl swarms for the purposes of symbiosis. I tag 'em, she bags 'em.

I've got a great idea, actually. Instead of them fusing with humans to destroy humans, why don't we modify the parasytes to fuse with the EARTH to make it better at resisting polution?
>>
>>50005858
>He can talk to Wasps
Tell him to ask them why they're such jerks.
>>
>>50006142
He insists they aren't jerks, you just need to talk to them and they'll leave you alone.
He refuses to accept the idea that he's a Druid.
>>
File: kek (2).jpg (63KB, 675x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek (2).jpg
63KB, 675x720px
>>50006074
Nice
>>
>>50006113
>after the jump is over what would happen to my Godhood?
I assume nothing, you'd still get more powerful from worshipers and such.
Not sure what the exact powerlevels are, though
>>
>>50005795
I've seen Sue who is my mom's High priestess walks through hurricanes without getting wet
>>
>>50006177
>my mom's High priestess
That statement says SO much about you tera
>>
>>50006177
just to clarify, she Was not using any raingear.
>>50006184
please Elaborate,I don't know what having a Firm Wiccan upbringing has to do with how I am here.
>>
>>50006200
The words you used imply your mom has a cult devoted to her.

Also, traditional response: pics or it didn't happen.
>>
Would it be the hight of faggotry to pick that super special eevee from the manga that could evolve/devolve at will to be my starter?
>>
>>50006238
Yes.
>>
>>50006238
If you have to ask, then the answer is usually yes.

In this case, the answer is double yes.
>>
>>50006238
Just pick a normal Eevee as your starter, then do SCIENCE to it in later jumps.
>>
>>50006234
sorry if that was misleading, but no Sue is the high priestess for the area My mom Lives in. She is not quite that egotistical.
>>
>>50006234
Not how I took it, but sure

>>50006200
Because Wiccans are insane. And their methods of child-rearing are retarded
>>
>>50006238
Very yes. At least you're not picking that ditto from the manga who's apparently part spider-man symbiote given Green's antics in the manga.
>>
>>50005640
Incomplete Kakujas,' mind you, have San loss. Complete/full ones don't
>>
>>50006238
Eevee + Evo Search For Eden. Done.

Alternatively Eevee + SCIENCE!
>>
>>50006280
.... Not him, but you just reminded me of that ditto... I suddenly want it.
>>
>>50006264
But mah special Eevee that I bought as a moneybags!

I'm fucking rich, I deserve the best Eevee science can buy.
>>
>>50006184
Yep.

>>50006200
It explains your inability to think rationally and your, until recently, unintelligible moral reasoning.
>>
>>50006318
>>50006280
I have to google that ditto
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.1140003.jpg (176KB, 870x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.1140003.jpg
176KB, 870x1074px
>>50006264
> PMDPartner is a Sylveon
> Have an Eevee from Pokemon Conquest
> Multi-Source Cloning Technology, Bioengineering, Genetics
> TTGL Beastmen, Legends of Chima Chi
> Magitek, including various ways to induce elemental-themed environments, or implant themed magical powers

Y'know...
I could probably make a pretty kickass 'eon army.
>>
>>50006273
I think it had more to do with Someone with Asperger's and proanoia raining someone else With Asperger's and paranoia.
>>50006329
see above.
>>
>>50006273
Wiccans truly are a meme.
>>
>>50006349
technically all religions are a meme
>>
>>50006299
Yeah, I was being general since there's not that many complete ones in comparison to incomplete. Like what, four with two out of them dead.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50006074
...huh. Including Agent Smith? Did he try to assimilate right back?

>porn

...and I am now imagining Hugo Weaving in positions few have envisioned Hugo Weaving in.

>>50005259
In hindsight my solution to Glory suffering glorified (no pun intended) travel sickness in Earth-like worlds was...somewhat convoluted. I mean, it WORKED, but still.

So first I had to infuse her with the essence of a Slayer. We just had to go hunting for the right shadow demon, and then grind it up into Slayer-y essence the right way; the HARD part was trying to get a hellgoddess do something that was, I quote, "super icky". I told my bosses I was taking on a case pro bono. I was told later the Senior Partners spent most of my trip hiding under the bed.

I then used all the firm's resources to sacrifice hundreds of animals for a spell of binding, with some friends on the other side sacrificing a fair share of demons too. When the Twilight entity's consciousness descended upon Earth, I ritually bound its' consciousness into myself and the foretold unprecedented Slayer-having effectively mantled away Buffy's role.

And then uh. We...did the horizontal tango. Smashed a few mountains, flew into outer space, transcended time-and finally broke through the walls of reality into HER dimension, where I, er, claimed her as my demesne.

Things got REALLY weird from here on.

THE POINT BEING, the power to shape reality got rid of the travel sickness. Which is the IMPORTANT part.
>>
>>50006333
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ditto_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#In_the_Pok.C3.A9mon_Adventures_manga

Given the traditional assumptions regarding creatures that will fuck basically anything, I should warn you never to let it watch the Aliens movies.
>>
>>50006347
>Wiccan upbringing
Honestly, it makes you more sympathetic. I've met some messed up people in my day, but the chart toppers are nearly all raised Wiccan, neo-pagan, or something batshit like that.

Honestly, that upbringing makes the wackier strains of Mormonism and 7th day Adventist look perfectly balanced.
>>
>>50006359
No.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50006142
There's at least one species who will insist because it's the circle of life and it moves us all. Gotta get babby wasps from somewhere.

Just saying.

>>50006346
Come to think of it, Mewtwo is ultimately a cloned mutant Mew right? Logically, wouldn't it be hypothetically possible to make super-clone versions of other 'mons? Most of which probably wouldn't be as powerful since IIRC Mew has some sort of primal pokemon natural power thing going on, but still.

Or is that confirmed by the latest pokemon games where I remember someone said people are trying to make an artificial Arceus, and it's coming out like pokemon cthulhu?
>>
>>50006431
Reminder that in the manga one of the things that makes Mewtwo so powerful is that it has human DNA.
>>
>>50006417
I'd agree with you. If it wasn't for the fact that my mom's religion seems to work better than most, we've had some rough times but they always ended shortly after she made a sacrifice.
>>
File: Chap32p09GreenRed.png (16KB, 393x275px) Image search: [Google]
Chap32p09GreenRed.png
16KB, 393x275px
>>50006373
Found a pic of Ditty being the creepy spoderman symbiote it apparently is.

>>50006431
Silvally, the Arcreus clone, is basically a chimera. Some of the Ultra Beasts are weirder, like that Stand 「Swolesquito」
>>
>>50006470
Correlation does not equal Causation.
>>
>>50006484
yeah but then how does evidence work?
>>
>>50006079
Looking forward to it, never really liked your jumps but if you're trying to improve them I can only commend you and wish you luck.
>>
File: Eevee_banner.jpg (19KB, 534x505px) Image search: [Google]
Eevee_banner.jpg
19KB, 534x505px
I figured since it's slow, I could start posting my vanilla side-chain

I've been having a blast writing out the interactions so...
Enjoy, if you like
Oh fuck it's too long for a 4chan post.
Jump 1: Pokemon

1000/1000 - So, I just have a budget, huh? I guess that should be fine. I wanna see it all. Or at least the cool places.
Hoenn - I'm actually kinda familiar with this, this was Emerald, right? I mean how bad can some really shitty weather be?
Age 15 - Ah, Puberty. I guess it'll be 25 by the time this is up, right?
Drop In - There's no one else I'd want to be but me.

Starter: Eevee - Oh my god he's so fluffy I don't hate animals anymore aaa
I'm gonna hug 'em and love 'em and call him Evan

Perks
Combat Training(0) - Oh, hell, I can't just rely on my pokemon here huh? This is some neat…lessons? It feels like I got knowledge injected directly into my brain.
Champ in the Making(300) - I'm a supercoach! I'm going to train Evan so hard!
Savant(300) - My brain feels kinda fuzzy…Wow, that's..huh. I might need to find a way to deal with all this crap in my head. Still, it's not so bad I guess? (Don't worry, it'll get handled. Mostly these abilities won't backfire on you. Still would help you out to go somewhere where you can put that stuff aside. )
Survival Training(100) - Wait, this too? (What, you think going out into the wilderness finding anime monsters is going to put food on the table?) I guess, I mean if nothing else it means I'll be fine if I can't get to the warehouse for whatever reason.
Physical Fitness(100) - Because damn, why would I miss out on a chance to be this strong, especially if I'm going to have some training to go along with it?

Gear:
Tranquilizer Gun(200) - I mean, if I have the aim to back it up…I don't feel like killing anyone though. (I hope that's not forever. Lot of worlds can eat you up if you can't~)

I know that! I just don't like it, okay?
(I know, I'm teasing. )

[To be continued]
>>
>>50006528

…Why me, anyways?
(Well..why not? If anyone in the world could do it, you're just as much a chance as your neighbor or your friends. And…I already know that homesickness isn't going to be a problem for you.)

You say that like it's a bad thing. (It isn't, for me, but it's strange considering you were pretty happy and well off.) Listen. The thought of being able to throw everything away for a new life being whoever, whatever I want to be…is it so bad to want that? It's not like I'm throwing it away forever. I just want to change and the way I was going only being thrown into a whole new world would do it.
(Fair enough!)
But you didn't answer.
Why ME specifically? (Oh. Roll of the dice! I rolled Z and then an A, and your name was one of the first on the last-name list.) W..hat!?

(Heheh~)

Well…If that's everything. Here goes nothing. You ready, Evan?

------I'm not gonna be able to fully write out my adventures but I figured builds and initial reactions were better than nothing-----
That was fun! I guess it's somewhere new, but…er. Man it's a lot.
(Well, it is the entirety of fiction as a whole.) Crap... I could pick some places but even with what I got here, I'm not anywhere close to ready. You have to have some advice on this, right..?
(Hm. I'm not allowed to but…I can hook you up with people who've done this dance before. )
Is it dangerous? (A bit, but I believe in you.) Fuck it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?
(That's what I like to hear~)
>>
>>50006079
Just out of curiosity, did you ever read new bleach?

I only remember you going 'holy shit that's long' or something like that.
>>
>>50006528
Digger, combat training isn't free for drop in. It's discounted. So it's 50 cp.
>>
>>50006431
>Logically, wouldn't it be hypothetically possible to make super-clone versions of other 'mons?
Shut up before you give Gamefreak ideas.
>>
>>50006537
I finished it.
I don't think I can use most of the new stuff though, since most of it is because of Juha Bach or however you say it.
>>
File: OMG Konata.jpg (17KB, 317x311px) Image search: [Google]
OMG Konata.jpg
17KB, 317x311px
>>50006431
Through genetic manipulation, you can make all kinds of things. That's, like, half the plots of "Science has gone TOO FAR!" stories.

Pokemon just so happen to have elemental attributes. If you have a Pokemon, or at least a replicatable sample of their DNA, you could logically make all kinds of shit, or gift people with all kinds of powers.
Pokefurries would be the least of their potential.

Personally speaking, I think it would be kindof "overly convenient" if you just happened to think of taking samples from all the Pokemon in the very first jump, but Pokemon Conquest or PMD can be taken later and they allow access to all kinds of crazy shit, including legendaries.

If you really wanted to, there's absolutely no reason you couldn't mash a bunch of disparate perks together and make all kinds of Pokemon science bullshit.

>>50006371
Smith fought back, but the thing is, as I'm so fond of mentioning, is that I'm a rather high level technopath. All tech within a couple miles is basically my bitch.
It is, in fact, the only reason I felt at all comfortable doing this plan, because fighting the machines was as simple as saying, "You. Turn off. You. Fry your circuitry."
That said, Smith was... more effective than I'm entirely comfortable admitting. He was very distracting. I think everyone else was actually banking on him being able to do that.
But eventually I erased him. Completely.
All his ones are zeroes, now.
There is nothing left.

Machines don't even have souls.
>>
>>50006578
There's a couple different translations. I use yhwach.

Would it be rude of me ask for a perk similar to true stealth?
>>
>>50006549
>implying the Aether foundation isn't doing that already.

I mean there's a legit half-assed Arcreus clone with a working Multitype equivalent now. If the admins don't have teams with clearly "engineered" read: hacked movesets they aren't trying.
>>
File: bsg.jpg (421KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bsg.jpg
421KB, 1280x1024px
>>50006586
>>50006586
>Machines don't even have souls.
You take that back!
>>
>>50006540

Oh? Well, fuck my ass, I always misread that.
Slightly fixed version

Perks
Combat Training(50) - Oh, hell, I can't just rely on my pokemon here huh? This is some neat…lessons? It feels like I got knowledge injected directly into my brain.
Champ in the Making(300) - I'm a supercoach! I'm going to train Evan so hard!
Savant(300) - My brain feels kinda fuzzy…Wow, that's..huh. I might need to find a way to deal with all this crap in my head. Still, it's not so bad I guess? (Don't worry, it'll get handled. Mostly these abilities won't backfire on you. Still would help you out to go somewhere where you can put that stuff aside. )
Survival Training(100) - Wait, this too? (What, you think going out into the wilderness finding anime monsters is going to put food on the table?) I guess, I mean if nothing else it means I'll be fine if I can't get to the warehouse for whatever reason.
Physical Fitness(100) - Because damn, why would I miss out on a chance to be this strong, especially if I'm going to have some training to go along with it?

Gear:
-Basic Stuff: Some freebies, huh? Thanks for that much, I guess.
-Motorcycle(100): Baby Rider's badass older brother. Might have to try and figure out how to drive it, though…I didn't get a rider's license. (Eh, I wouldn't sweat it. Not a whole lot of traffic to worry about, right?) Yeah, you're right.
-Collapsible baton(50): I mean…I will, if I have to. But I don't want to, honestly.
(I hope that's not forever. Lot of worlds can eat you up if you can't~)
>>
>>50006595
I'll post the WIP on the drive when I start re-doing it, so you can put it as a comment.
I'll announce it in-thread and you can go to the IRC to get the link.
>>
So, I made all my jumps before companion imports were really a thing, or at least right when they were starting to appear. I'm considering going back and updating a handful for such purposes, starting with Outlaw Star. I wanted your thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>50006644
If it's all the same I'd rather you post it in thread first before the drive to avoid confusion on whether it's finished.
>>
>>50006662
That sounds fine.
>>
>>50006644
I'm sorry, I meant my google drive account where I modify if from.
Not the Jumpchain Drive.
>>
>>50006595
Isn't that basically Spectre from Samurai Deeper Kyo?
>>
>>50006662
If that's all you're doing, go ahead. If you want to do other stuff just keep in mind that updates are a bit of a touchy subject mostly because people are somewhat justifiably afraid of a perk they've been using for ages being changed. Use your best judgement and maybe someone elses judgement too, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>50006688
Then still post the link in thread.
>>
>>50006689
You what now?
>>
>>50006690
Nothing really changed in terms of mechanics, just adding a few more options. Believe me, I've had a bitch of a time trying to get Erfworld right mechanically, I kinda gave up after like version 4.
>>
So when is Black Crusade getting picked up? And when is Reborn going to take his jumps back?
>>
>>50006697
I will once I have a god start on it.
>>
>>50006662
More import options are never a bad thing, no matter what. Unless you're charging a ton for them. But then, I tend to be biased as I like to run a full team of 8 or more.

Still, even if it costs half my CP to import my companions, I'll probably pay it if there's a small allowance of CP for them to spend included.
>>
>>50006704
Isn't Spectre (200 CP Drop-in perk) from SDK basically the same as True Stealth?
>>
>>50006431
Didn't Mewtwo make super clones of Pokemon in the first movie?
>>
>>50006770
Yep. They were just as strong physically, and with whatever their elemental specialty was they were stronger.
>>
>>50006662
Canon companion option please.
>>
>>50006662
If you are the real creator of the Outlaw Star jump, I'd like to request that you please keep it so that we can give our companions a human body and background for free. I feel like it's a nice role playing thing and it doesn't break the jump since it's not directly benefiting you.
>>
>>50006857
Also, yeah, more options like being able to give imported companions cp sound great. Are you thinking about adding more perks or items as well?
>>
Who /evil/ here?
>>
>>50006113
>how strong are the Gods in SMITE

Checking out the cinematics should give you an idea:
2014 Teaser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzjKW1kOucM
2015 Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDOxxRf4muE
2016 Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mVYnfJS73U

The last is interesting, because it shows a lower power level after they've all been fighting for a while rather than coming in fresh.

>what happens to my Godhood post-jump

You keep it? In more detail, I'd say (not the maker) that if you go with each jump giving you an alt-form (unless you went drop-in) then that alt-form retains the godhood, and your other alt-forms only have whatever gets carried over by the perks you bought (in whatever way you fanwank that).
>>
File: 1412366409535.jpg (36KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1412366409535.jpg
36KB, 576x432px
>>50006833
Sure, why the hell not. Let me guess, Amazonian Catgirl?
>>50006857
>>50006888
It's really me KOTOR, I'm back, I'm in the IRC right now. As for request, sure thing for the body. Backgrounds cost extra, just like jumpers. Hadn't thought about adding more perks or items yet. The problem with the series was that it was so short, and I already hit on most of the major stuff, plus a little bit of flavor for ships.

I wish I had finished Angel Links, then I could rip some stuff from that. It's in the same Universe.
>>
>>50006770
> super clones
They were equal. Or at least, they fought their counterparts to an absolute standstill, to the point that they just keep wailing on each other while both sides are battered and screaming in pain while the trainers all look on and pontificate about how fighting is wrong for at least ten minutes.
>>
>>50006921
Honestly if you called the canon companion option "Amazonian Catgirl" while still allowing people to pick any character, I would have no complaints.
>>
>>50006921
>Sure, why the hell not. Let me guess, Amazonian Catgirl?
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
>>
>>50006117
>why don't we modify the parasytes to fuse with the EARTH

>parasytes fuse with a species and then eat other members of the species

That's how you get Necromorph Moons, anon!
>>
>>50006921
>Amazonian Catgirl
You know us so well. Yes, yes, a million times yes.
>>
>>50006956
I would, but there's no pun in it.
>>
>>50006921
What other jumps did you make
>>
>>50006921
Obvious question: We all know not having a moon makes it so Catarl Catarl's canlt transform. As such, what happens when they try it on a planet with many moons?
>>
This one's a bit long. A multiple parter.
Jump 2: Hero BBS

1200/1200 - So what is this place anyways?
(Oh, easy. This is a multiverse of a bunch of fantasy and sci fi worlds that are united by the ability to summon heroes between worlds as well as a Bulletin Board System that lets people create and respond to other's text posts. )
How…is this any different from what I'm doing already?
(Well, this is a cluster of universes but nothing that already exists in fiction. Plus the BBS thing is open to you now.)
Oh shit, cool.
- Drop-in(0): What the hell? Who are these guys? (I dropped a line for some friends here to summon you! I figured since you wanted some advice, the people on the BBS have a bunch of experience multiversal adventuring already, right?) I guess that makes sense.
Class: Wizard
(Oh? Going that route?)
Listen, I'd usually be kinda ashamed of this but…fuck it, I knew a guy in my roleplay group who abused the shit out of wizards, I played multiple games of Pathfinder and D&D to know Wizards can be fucked up once they hit their zenith.
It's a little cheap, but if I only get one shot at this I have to make it my best, right? Most of the drawbacks of being a wizard are kind of nulled by that physical fitness perk.

Perks:
- Exchange BBS (0): Sick! I guess this means I have someone to talk to on a daily basis other than Evan now, huh?
(Yeah, you /were/ talking to him a lot..) Listen, he's my fluffball and I love him. Don't make it weird. (part 1)
>>
File: ItsHIGHWOOF.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ItsHIGHWOOF.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
Does /jc/ dress up on halloween?
>>
>>50007019
FFTA, Fullmetal Alchemist, one of the Metalocalypse jumps, Cooking Show, Pokemon Conquest, Transmetropolitan, Erfworld, Alien, Kingdom of Loathing, and Half Life. I also helped inspire the way Red vs Blue/Project Freelancer was made, I stalled on the project. Thanks again to Manyfist for completing.

>>50007035
Roid Rage. Alternatively, transform more often, but with the farther distances required by the moons to stay in orbit without pulling each other out of orbit they're less powerful, about 66-75%. Whichever is most funny or dramatic for plot purposes.

I actually hadn't thought of it, very good question. Go for full power if you want, me personally I'd say more frequent, less powerful.
>>
>>50007079
>Alien
Tsk tsk tsk.

>>50007079
>Fullmetal Alchemist
Hmm... would you say that Alchemy counts as magic for perks that affect such things?
>>
File: diggeronanadventurepart1.jpg (43KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
diggeronanadventurepart1.jpg
43KB, 500x287px
>>50007037

-Magnetic Destiny(300): Now that? That's actually really useful. Considering I have Champ in the Making, I can even train them into a giant well-oiled machine. As if they needed it.

-Damn Harem Heroes!(200): I don't want to hear a damn thing. Not. One. Peep. (Peep~) AGH. It's just…I mean, when in rome, right? I don't have to justify myself!

-Princely Charm(50): I almost don't need it~ (Full of ourselves, huh? Why are you taking it then?)
Because my decisions are resolute, like the northern star! (Whatever you say, prince Charming.)

-Pretty Boys Should Die!(100): Now this I'm taking just cause I know I'm not the easiest guy on the eyes. (Well, it's what's on the inside that counts, isn't it?)

…Wow, is that straight up immortality? (Not fully, but it's tempting ain't it?) Hell yeah. Might look at items before I try and go for it. But..wow it's tempting. (I know, I figure it's one of those things that's easy to look at and want to get…but it is pricey.) Well, we'll see.

Gear:

- Bag of Convenience(50): Holy crap I love you. I'd sell my left nut for this back on earth, let alone here. Wait, does it create-
(Yep. Soda cans for days.) I love you forever (I know, I'm great.)
>>
>>50007079
Will Pokemon Conquest be remade or at least reformatted to look decent-Er?
>>
File: diggeronanadventurepart2.jpg (88KB, 883x527px) Image search: [Google]
diggeronanadventurepart2.jpg
88KB, 883x527px
>>50007128
-Tsundachi(100): Wait, wh-
<What? Am I not sharp enough for you, pal?> Oh, it talks! <SHE, buster.> Oh. Sorry! <Eh, don't worry about it. So you're my new wielder, huh? You look a lil too pretty to be out fighting evil.> T-.thank you?? <Oi! It's not a compliment, dumbass, I'm saying you'll get chewed up out there! Gods above…I guess I'll have to work super hard to keep your head on your shoulders, huh..? Wouldn't want my new wielder to get destroyed so fast..s-stupid idiot>
Well..I appreciate it, okay? <Heh. No problem, buster~>

-Peacemaker(200): …Now this, this is a gun. Seriously, a pistol that can rip through tanks?! (I figured you'd like it.) <Hey, this doesn't mean you're going to forget me so soon, right?> Well, a sword doesn't need reloading. Plus it's nice to have someone to talk to. <That's right, pal~>
(Actually, I can arrange for you to have some more friends in a hot minute. Still, nothing more intimate than the bond between a man and his sword.)
That…sounds like a great way to get some hard-to-explain-cuts. <D-dumbass!>

Wait, that Library..I really would want that…Come on, isn't there any way of getting more points?
(Weeeeeelll. I got one thing, but it means you have to work twice as hard.) Anything!

- On the Lam(+200): Wait WHAT!?
(SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKER!~) WHY THIS
(Easy. Since this is all to make things super fun for me, more fun means more points. Easy peasy, living greasy.) So..what, I just have to run?
(Or fight.) …I guess I could do that easy, huh. Maybe not right away, but that perk that gets me friends… <I'm getting' really fired up now!> Thirsty, much? <Pot, meet Kettle…Mr. "Harem Jumper."> God dammit.
>>
>>50007076
I haven't worn a Halloween costume in years, even if I wanted to, it would just be creepy now.
>>
>>50007076
I dress up as fictional characters that don't exist in that setting. Like Darth Vader in Evangelion, or as a Kamen Rider in Steven Universe (though I actually turn into a Kamen Rider for that). I also make costumes like that for my in-setting friends as well.
>>
>>50007128
So what kind of exotic waifus does the generic fantasy world that summoned you have?

Fairies, Chocolate Elves, Kemonomimi, Bretons?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 487x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 487x600px
How do I stop my poke balls with Pokemon from being teleported away if I go over six Pokemon limit

I need it for my Pyukumuku robot shenanigans of pretending it's an evolution
>>
File: snapshot20081001233106.jpg (23KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20081001233106.jpg
23KB, 400x219px
>>50007079
Erfworld desperately needs an update, by the way. I don't... really know how much time you have available or where you would even start, but a lot has happened.

Notably, if you remember that thing I said way back when you first made it, where I was like, "What if Casters just get discounts to learn stuff in their same sphere of magic, and that's all they get?", well, the recent updates with Bill talking to Maggie confirmed that to basically be canon.
Also, Transylvito is apparently plot important now.
I don't even know where to begin with all the bullshit with Charlie.
>>
>>50007114
I was going through a phase and it was Halloween, I was trying to capture the spirit of the movie. FMA: Ish-not really. If it's about making connections, the mental capacity and calculations, absolutely, but even in-universe it's described as an advanced science. So perks that benefit the use of the soul or science would help.

>>50007138
Maybe, if I have time. It'd have to be a weekend project, work takes up a lot of time. What are you looking at specifically?

>>50007076
Hell yes. Not sure if I want Scotsman or Pirate this year.
>>
I feel like we should get a reward just for reading through the scenarios in the FFX jump. I mean, I'm glad the author put so much effort into the jumps, but did they have to be fifty fucking pages long? I don't even know what the rewards for them are, because I don't want to read them.
>>
>>50007184
Then you don't deserve the rewards.
>>
>>50007171
Hack the Pokemon identification protocols to accept Pyukutron as a legitimate single Pokemon? Like whatever they do for Magneton vs. Magnemite and similar.
>>
>>50007184
Oh.

Hello, SB.
>>
>>50007174
I've TRIED, GOD I've tried to get Erfworld right. There's so much we don't know yet, so much that's esoteric or a pun that changes everything, and I'm not sure how to balance magic with everything. And I'm thinking I might have to either restrict Leadership+Magic to Drop-Ins to reflect Parson, or make it cost more otherwise. Which is one reason I don't want to.
>>
File: original.jpg (733KB, 916x782px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
733KB, 916x782px
>>50007149

(Speaking of!)

- Party Call(0): Wow that's a lot of people.
(Lots of friends!)
Er…I guess that's it for now, once I get…

-Magic Library(200): I have a feeling I'm going to need this now…Still, considering what I got, this might make life super neat. If nothing else I can maybe talk on the boards for any more instructions.

Well, this is gonna suck.
(Just think of it as an adventure. You, a group of loyal party members you meet, and an army of unique and powerful beings against the world!) …Heh, yeah.
Let's rock.
>>
>>50007174
>"What if Casters just get discounts to learn stuff in their same sphere of magic, and that's all they get?"

Oh no. Incoming nerfs?
>>
>>50007184
But you do get rewards for reading through them. You'd know that if you read them.
>>
>>50007221
Nah, learning outside your sphere is already canon. Not going to change that, it's just balancing that's an issue.
>>
File: castle ... .gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
castle ... .gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>50006470

>>50006499
To disprove something, you only need one contrary piece of evidence, but you still have to verify that it is actually contrary (e.g. "the sun ALWAYS rises in the east" can be disproved by a single rising of the sun anywhere else).

To prove something, you need _at least_ one confirming piece of evidence, because you still have to verify that the evidence is causally linked and not coincidence (e.g. "I'm allergic to wheat" can be proven by testing it with wheat, but if it doesn't happen 100% of the time, every time, you should check that it's not - for example - actually something contaminating the wheat that's causing the allergic reaction).
>>
>>50006586
>Machines don't even have souls
Why do I suspect someone's swimming in a river in Egypt...
>>
>>50006760
I have no idea what this is.

Someone link me.
>>
>>50007035
You ever seen the episode of Teen Titans where Raven gets split into a bunch of different colored Ravens? I imagine it'd be like that, different moons have different effects.

That's how I'd play it.
>>
>>50007307
Samurai Deeper Kyo:
Spectre [200]: Like the dead who have been brought back to life you have no ‘aura’ to those with
spiritual senses. This means that other than truly seeing you or through noting the absence, which
only select spiritual senses even will ‘show’, you will be completely undetectable to most spiritual
senses.
>>
>>50007261
Has anyone else used the perk from Okami that lets you change day into night and vice versa to mess with people?
>>
>>50007334
That's similar but it's nowhere near the extent of coverage or level of coverage True Stealth offers.
>>
>>50007168
If I had to say, the world probably resembles the Endless Frontier verse but all squashed together. So like one continent is Elftale, one is Kagura Amahara, and the underworld is Formido Heim and the like.
Mainly cause I've been playing the game a lot to make the jump.
>>
>>50007334
Not... quite. Not even close, really.
>>
>>50007076
Don't have the cash for a store costume, don't have the skill for home-made
>>
>>50007305
Because that's a major theme of Konata's chain? I mean, seriously. That, regret, and bad decisions.

>>50007349
>Endless Frontier verse but all squashed together

So there's a merkillerwhalemaid pirate queen?
>>
File: halfthebattle.png (194KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
halfthebattle.png
194KB, 382x597px
>>50007184
Reading is its' own reward.
>>
>>50007348
How about this, anon? If you can justify it based on the setting, include it in one of your jumps.

To assuage your fears, a perk I'm including in one of mine is shaping up to become similar to True Stealth, alas it will not offer the same level nor extent of coverage. I just have to find some motivation or a way to decrease my boredom while working on it.
>>
File: img000028.jpg (602KB, 690x2492px) Image search: [Google]
img000028.jpg
602KB, 690x2492px
If Tsundachi is Level 8 like the other sword options in that price range and we can choose her attributes would that be enough to get something like the Blade Note sword?

Namely cuts supernaturally well far past the end of the blade and guides the user's swordsmanship, pic related.
>>
>>50007184
>I feel like we should get a reward just for reading through the scenarios in the FFX jump
You are demanding compensation for spending time on something that nobody asked you to spend time on in the first place. Furthermore, you feel justified in your argument that something completely optional should have a "reward" according to somebody's arbitrary standards of "equivalent compensation". What you've essentially done is taken the notion of a scenario, and equated it to a reward grab bag. From your statement what I see is that you don't see scenario as any sort of experience to be had, you merely see it as an obstacle to get an extra prize.

But I'll recognize your opinion as valid. Anyone can demand a reward for things. I can go up to my former boss and demand that I get extra payment for overtime that I've worked at home that he never knew about. I can go to the supermarket and demand they give me a reward for making me walk through the store to find my groceries. So you can demand that I give you a reward because I've apparently written too much into something that you never appreciated in the first place.

My idea behind writing a scenario was never to give anyone a reward, but since you evidently have a better idea of how I should make jumps, maybe you can tell me what reward you want. Perhaps I should give you a world? Perhaps I should give a Lifestream? Perhaps I should give you all of the people in the world that you've saved?

Do you know why I left things open ended at the end of both scenarios? Because I never wrote scenarios to give people a reward. Scenarios aren't an excuse to hand out anything, they were made for people without sufficient depth into the setting, but wanted something to do without having to do excessive research themselves. Scenarios are there as guidelines for people to make a story for themselves.
>>
>>50007213
Erfworld's definitely one of those settings where it's probably best to leave it til the story is finished. So many twists/surprises.
>>
>>50007397
I'm not the guy you're talking to. I'm just pointing out it's not really the same thing like you said.
>>
>>50007422
At the rate they change artists, I'm not sure it will ever finish.
>>
File: OneDynamiteGal.jpg (52KB, 489x640px) Image search: [Google]
OneDynamiteGal.jpg
52KB, 489x640px
>>50007369
And the dynamite delicious brown elf gal with the gams like pow
Dorothy
>>
>>50007402
It's either an SB-poster or a shitposter (not that there's much difference), so don't give it too much heed.
>>
File: Konata_Izumi_by_kmiloFX.png (71KB, 431x271px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi_by_kmiloFX.png
71KB, 431x271px
>>50007213
Yeah, like I said, I don't even know where you'd start.

They're REALLY starting to up the stakes.
Apparently Fate really is a visible force to Predictamancers that surrounds units? Like, actively?
And guns exist, and tiny cloaking dolls, and there are at least a couple different councils in the Magic Kingdom, and...

And...

I don't envy you.

>>50007221
Casters can cast outside their specific class, but as for casting actual spells, it seems like they're limited to their axis setup on the Life/Motion/Matter aspect, as listed here:
https://wiki.erfworld.com/Magic
Casters are shown to be able to cast even further outside that, and it doesn't even, like, necessarily strike people (or at least Maggie?) as impossible, but it's super rare. She talks with Bill about it here:
http://archives.erfworld.com/Book%203/154
I think Digdoug could cast further outside his class to repair some stuff, but it's been a long time since I read the backer stories. Bill is certainly experimenting with stuff way outside his discipline.

There's also apparently different levels, like Adept, or Master class, which are more than just titles, like you actually unlock new skills. But we don't know any but a few skills for Thinkamancers, so I don't know how you'd implement being able to get more stuff like the canon casters get.

Actually, if anything? I think the casters we get in the jump now might be very underpowered, but with a much wider potential "breadth". If you pay for it.
>>
>>50007402
It's definitely some idiot copypasting opinions from SB to here and blowing them out of proportion. Seems like he's trying to make a name for himself as a shitposter to distinguish himself from the others.
>>
File: The Autism It Burns.jpg (49KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
The Autism It Burns.jpg
49KB, 800x609px
>>50007402
From what I can tell it's a poster who has some weird thing going on with SB. They're taking what someone on SB said out of context to try to piss people on 4chan off. They also tend to post conversations from SB on here and complain every few threads about how utterly terrible SB is and how there should be some form of separation between the jumpchain communities. It's kind if really weird how utterly obsessed with it they are.
>>
>>50007491
If they they're the kind of person who thinks attention=good you're demonstrating why they do it right now.
>>
File: 1412237980933.jpg (34KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1412237980933.jpg
34KB, 368x368px
>>50005795
I dunno meme magic seems to get results if you know what you're doing.
Bains, Ebola, the 2016 election.
The signs are all there.
>>
>>50007402
tldr
fuck off, assburger
>>
>>50007474
You can't swing a dead cat without running into some kind of secret council in the MK.
>>
>>50007474
I still think my combo of
>Warlord with Dance Fighting + Dittomancer to double Dance Fight Bonus
Is Super Effective.
>>
>>50007402
>>50007184
I'm well aware where your opinion arose from, people have shown me the posts, and I'm glad you brought this up instead of staying over in SB and just pointing at the jump without doing anything.

I have always said, that if people believe they can do a better job than I have at a jump, and this is rather easy for some folks, then they can feel free to put in the effort and make one of their own. One of your complaints was that I apparently offered perks which people had taken for granted as "things the world should give them just by merit of them being there". I'm amused that people think just by being in the world, they should be able to learn everything. I'm also amused that people think that just by being in the world, they should retain all of the mechanics of the world even after they leave. But this, isn't relevant to the point that you've brought up. So I've digressed, and I apologize.

I find it enlightening that for some reason, people who don't want to read things, they still force themselves to submit themselves to pain - and demand rewards afterwards. If this is truly the mindset that you believe scenarios should be made in, perhaps instead of writing anything extensive I should just scrap it and put out extra free gifts at the end.

Are my jumps verbose? Yes. Is my English sub par? Even for somebody with English as a third language, most definitely. Does this mean you can do a better job? I'm sure you can if you're willing to put in the effort.

So with that in mind, I'd like to ask you this. I believe you're well aware of my reputation. I have never asked anyone to take my jumps. Seeing as you come from SB and you have your own drive, furthermore you believe that you have a better idea for this jump, I'd like to know why you don't make one for your own drive? You can feel free to give out whatever you believe is fun for you, and you don't need to bother with acting as the go to man as far as SB and /tg/ is concerned.
>>
>>50007485
>>50007491
Actually, literally every single one of those in the last few months was me. I've since stopped, but someone must have taken up my "legacy".
>>
>>50007502
I think it's more that they utterly hate SB. More a case of their hateboner interfering with the thread than them actually wanting attention.
>>
>>50007507
Given how Erfworld works, that seems like a good way to locate them, too.
>>
>>50007504
I'll give you Bains and Ebola, but without expressing a preference either way I find it hard to believe the likes of /tv/ and /pol/ are happy with the way the polls are currently going.

To preempt /pol/posting: Please just reply about memes, not actual politics.
>>
>>50007526
Use a black cat, it's UnLuckamancy!
>>
>>50007514
...dirge. Again, please calm down and realise not everyone is discussing in good faith. He is not a go-to man. He is a parasitic attention whore with delusions of humor.

See >>50007518, he's not even the first. There's less than no reason to justify yourself to these idiots, they're just seeking (you)s
>>
>>50007522
This. It's classic falseflagging behavior. Just report and move on.
>>
>>50007491
>>50007485
>>50007440

It's fine. They have a right to their opinions, whether they're expressing it via proxy or by themselves. This gives me a chance to address some of the criticism that they had, the ones that I believe are unfounded. It also gives me the chance to clarify some things that I believe needed clarification.

The criticism from SB that were pointed to me aren't completely without merit. I have always known that my writing gets verbose, and I've also pointed out my own flaws from time to time regarding jumps of extensive size.

It's very easy for me to say "Well, if it hurts you to read long jumps, why do you bother?" But that doesn't actually address their point. In order to do that, I should be improving my own abilities at handling dialogue, pacing, and handling mechanics.

What I don't agree with is that all of the perks that were added were things that should have been "taken from granted". I also don't agree that scenarios should be about rewards, nor do I agree that people should just go "oh well, that's the ending, guess I don't need to consider anything that happens afterwards or in between".
>>
>>50007522
Eh, not exactly. It's just a few posters who act like self-righteous, entitled sociopaths really rustle my internet-jimmies. I'm also curious if many of their "exploits" would be considered" legitimate from a /the/ perspective.
>>
I'm thinking of adopting a pet. Specifically, a Lavos. Like, a Lavos larvae to raise into a cute planetary symbiote.

Any advice for first-time Lavos owners?
>>
>>50007635
Contact a good vet to get it declawed, you don't want it to scratch up your continental shelving.
>>
>>50007635
Beware of pesky teams of heroes sent from the future present past to stop it from maturing.
>>
>>50007658
Wait, they have claws? I thought they were like, covered in plates and just kinda have roots that burrow into the Earth to suck up nutrients.

Fug. I don't wanna risk declawing anything important. Any good vets out there in the multiverse?
>>
File: 004konata.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
004konata.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>50007635
They prefer a mostly energy-based diet, taken from as wide a range of sources as possible. Feed responsibly. They like dark places and are agitated by attacks to their shell. For best petting, focus hand contact to the shell of their "eye".
>>
>>50007635
No
>>
>>50007677
Way ahead of you. Blame!'s scenario has just the thing. I'm still not quite sure how coding resolves time-space anomalies (Dirge pls halp) but apparently that's what it does.
>>
>>50007695
I recommend a lovely young girl named Riley, she should be visiting Brockton Bay sometime in mid 2011. You can also get the plates softened if you need to, they'll be more like a hedgehog that way.
>>
myrmidont, are you still here? If so, I'd like to ask about Suspicion from Parasyte -- namely, does it come with an awareness of when it "dings"? Is there anything we can use to differentiate it from normal caution or paranoia?
>>
What's the best way to stop the butterfly effect from changing stories completely because you shit in the wrong toilet or something?
>>
>>50007721
>>50007695
I would also recommend a Miss. Madaraki
>>
>>50007697
Ah, so DON'T declaw anything. Gotcha. Energy diet won't be a problem. I gotta do something with all these crystals cluttering up the place anyway. Have I mentioned my Lavos is cloned? Because it's totally cloned.

I'll just have to build a multidimensional hamster house for it to live in.

I heard they bud off into millions of little Lavoses (Lavosii? Lavoseses?) when they drain enough energy, this true?
>>
>>50007714
Still, if you take it to any of the FATE jumps, it's like 100% exactly what'd get Gaia breathing down your neck. She's not into this whole "being ate" thing.

EVO Gaia would probably be a lot cooler with it, given her whole stchick.
>>
>>50007734

I think there's a few plot sense perks and specifically there's a boktai drop-in perk exactly for that situation
>>
>>50007725
Yes. Will clarify in next version.

>>50007734
An Inner Clockwork, Penny Dreadful, or Railroad Plot, Dungeon Siege 2.
>>
File: JC.gif (929KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
JC.gif
929KB, 500x281px
>>50007735
>Madaraki

...has already volunteered to be the vet/babysitter for if and when it goes for walks. I have mixed feelings about this. Pandascape was not ONLY my fault, and I remember she saved some samples.

...can Lavoses even walk WITHOUT someone slipping mutagens into their diet? If not, I need to manage the feed really, really carefully.

>>50007721
Alas, Worm was a long time ago.

>>50007734
I think SMT's Guardian and Sage of the Forest from the Hero Bulletin Board jump make you super good at letting people reach their appointed destiny, which could help. Failing that, an appropriate Classpect could also remove your own influence-most likely something Void related.
>>
>>50007770
Okay thanks.
>>
File: dracula-2.jpg (124KB, 1185x740px) Image search: [Google]
dracula-2.jpg
124KB, 1185x740px
As a major vampire jumper, how is being a Ghoul from Tokyo Ghoul anymore stupid than a vampire? It seems pretty good when you are used to being a creature that is repelled by common objects and may roast in sunlight.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50007737
The Fates and EVO were a long time ago. Still, I'll keep that in mind if any more Fate jumps get made in the future.

...won't lie, one of the reasons why I'm having one is to investigate if EVO energy can be condensed and solidified into matter like it seems to have done with some of the energy it absorbed. You know. To figure out how to siphon it off safely and use it for useful work.

Is it true Lavoses can form symbiotic bonds with humanoids to turn them into their avatars, or achieve more powerful forms under certain circumstances? Is that likely to happen if someone gave one Eevee DNA?

Also, do Lavoses eevntually grow into multidimensional proportions? Didn't one ended up growing in the beginning of time or something in Chrono Cross?
>>
>>50007820
Is there a reason I couldn't just create dead bodies with magic and eat them?
>>
>>50007856
I appreciate that you're using new avatars. They have much more personality than your last set.
>>
File: Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png (150KB, 515x322px) Image search: [Google]
Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png
150KB, 515x322px
>>50007736
> I heard they bud off into millions of little Lavoses (Lavosii? Lavoseses?) when they drain enough energy, this true?
The one in Chrono Trigger had three babies, who all hang around the snowy mountain peak in the ruined future. These babies would supposedly launch off to go devour their own planets eventually, if you didn't end up killing all three of them on your way up the mountain.
There's also a fourth baby that shows up in the Black Omen, which is stronger than the others, but it's summoned through some kind of dimensional vortex and who the hell knows where it came from.
So, nah, Lavos doesn't have millions of babies, as far as we know. It does have a few, though! So you should make plans for them! But they probably won't bud off for at least several millennia, so you have time.

Make sure you have enough space for your Lavos to grow, or at least an area where it can dig out more space as needed! A Lavos's growth is very important, and they get very big.
If its battle sprite is any indication, it is at LEAST as big as a small building, and if its overworld sprite is any indication its somewhere between the size of a castle and a county fair. The overworld is not super great at size referencing.

It has a lot of spines, and those spines can be launched if it's agitated, so declaw at your own mortal peril. It wouldn't really change anything about its behavior, anyway.

Lastly, as a final warning, DO NOT allow it to merge with entities of space/time.

Have fun!
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50007820
Other than the fetus cell thing? It's not really, I guess. It just happens to be the kind of setting where people get edgy about the whole man-eating creature of the night thing, but if you're cool with that stuff I guess there's no downsides?

>>50007857
Not really, unless whatever magic you use to do that leaves you hungrier afterwards I guess?
>>
>>50007857
Even easier the jump itself has a couple of options to get meat without killing anyone. But yes i see no reason you couldn't do that.
>>
>>50007820
Well, in-jump you have to deal with the CCG, other Ghouls, and your own morality if you still have that. People can detect you fairly easily with the right tech, there will be people who know your weak points, and they have bullets made out of a material that can actually hurt/kill you. Post-jump? Eh, you still eat people, which will be kind of freaky, but other then that you should be good.
>>
>>50007400
I think that sounds okay, if that's what you want to do.

Personally, I kind of want it to be something more thematic to the tsundere thing. Maybe, like, things cut by it are forced to reveal their true feelings?
>>
>>50007879
Hmm. There's a perk in Carnivores that gives you unlimited meat of anything you kill...

Even the most careful jumps are likely to kill at least one human in the chain, so yeah. Not too bad.

>>50007887
Honestly, you can't be too sure. You don't really know where the meat comes from, and the fluff leaves enough wiggle room for people needing to be killed to bring you that meat. Also, I think it has a refresh cooldown? With the above perk, there just seems to be fiat!meat ex nihilo.
>>
>>50007635
>Any advice for first-time Lavos owners?
Don't.
>>
File: Dracula-1.jpg (261KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dracula-1.jpg
261KB, 1600x1200px
>>50007899
As opposed to dealing with hunters and hunter organizations, other vampires, People able to detect me with a mirror, and bullets? Hell thats downright awesome compared to sunlight.
>>
>>50007987
Okay? I feel like you're trying to argue with someone who isn't here.
>>
>>50007987
Speaking of, are there specific "Rc cell depositories"? Do I need to eat the whole body, or would blood work too?
>>
>>50007966
I had the thought that she would be constantly pestering me about the mistakes in my swordsmanship she has to correct, not because she likes me or anything. . . I'm just the only suitable wielder she has found so me getting killed would be a bother. . .
>>
File: CXM2wURWMAErrbu.jpg (106KB, 580x750px) Image search: [Google]
CXM2wURWMAErrbu.jpg
106KB, 580x750px
>>50007635
You don't want a Lavos.

You want a corgi.
>>
File: Hope.jpg (307KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
307KB, 1280x672px
>>50008019
>>
>>50008002
I think it's more like:

>shit dude this is great, if only we had this before I centered a chain on being a native vampire
>>
It seems to me, the best way to get around having to kill people in Tokyo Ghoul is to find a way to live entirely on black coffee.
>>
>>50008043
Black coffee made of people, to be exact.
>>
>>50007785
I think lavii sort of scuttle--it might have legs on the bottom of the shell, maybe?
>>
>>50008047
I was not aware of that detail.

Never mind.
>>
Has there been any work on a Dark Souls 3 jump/update? I remember Nu saying something about it a few months back, but then it fell of my radar.
>>
>>50008059
It's not actually people in the series. But once I get there, it will be.
>>
>>50008068
He gon' play through the DLC first, but befo that he an' Val's gonna finish Street Fighter.
>>
>>50008043
>>50008083
What the fuck?
>>
>>50008047
Yo what? I don't remember that detail. I thought it was just coffee. What chapter do they talk about that again?
>>
>>50008174
It's not people, I was just trying to make a joke. Although if it does turn out to be people I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>50008034
Nonsense, its not like I don't play other things on occasion. And hell its just an anime WoD from the sound of it.
>>
>>50008002
....um no? I was responding to you in the context of my original post that you responded to. Are you having an argument with someone not here?
>>
>>50008276
That anon wasn't the one you were originally responding to, that would be me. He's just confused and is wondering whether you're trying to argue some point.
>>
>>50008030
All will be well.

How do I make text blue? Can I even do that?
>>
>>50008380
Maybe we can convince nuM00t to make it an auto-thing on /co/.
>>
>>50008387
Surely we should be able to buy it.

I can imagine all the powers 4chan gold could give you now.
>>
>>50008313
Ah. ok.
Thread posts: 601
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.