[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG EDH/COMMANDER GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 56

File: Worst commander ever.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Worst commander ever.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
At Least It's Better Than Partner Edition

Previous:>>49984092

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://www.magiccards.info
>>
>>49994532
First for:
With "better" you mean "strictly better", right?
>>
File: Image-2.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image-2.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
X for card advantage
>>
>>49994595
>>49994579
Third for spoiler season forced memes.
>>
>>49994595
Reminder that card disadvantage is still card advantage
>>
File: Image-1.png (126KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.png
126KB, 223x311px
>>49994431

Wolfbriar Elemental is probably the best you'll find in that department.
>>
Reminder that with a positive attitude, you can turn disadvantages into advantages.
>>
>>49994620
Positive attitude can only give virtual advantages, which are still disadvantages.
>>
>>49994620
JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY YOU FUCKED UP WITH LUDEVIC, MARO!!!
>>
>With new commander products, and in general whenever there are new cards about I always feel that I must "claim" mine so that nobody else in the office will
>Yet when I go to the FLGS, and I see someone running a commander I run, it's like bro-fists all around
>"Doran, right?" "Fucken yeah, Doran!"

I don't know why I am so petty about these things.
>>
>>49994635
Yes... yes I did.

I'm sorry guys. It's just a lot of prethure to pleathe everyone. I hope you can forgive me.
>>
File: wefukkinstoleitman.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
wefukkinstoleitman.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
>partner
can we talk about partner? I want to talk about partner

I'll start by saying that I don't know what your local playgroup or edh meta is and I also don't care at all

but I view the essence (or spirit, if you will) of the format as being inherently tied to deckbuilding. more specifically, that the deck you build should have at its center your general, and the pieces of your deck, its strategy, perhaps if you're the kind of autistic tard I like to play with, even its flavor, should revolve around the commander

mostly by this I mean mechanically. if you have a goodstuff deck you're a plebeian. I don't give a fuck if you win 100 games out of 100

so partner comes along and all of a sudden deckbuilding options for obscure color pairings absolutely explode. are any of the individual effects "good enough" on their own?

let me stop you right now: good enough does not exist. if you have a quality or power threshold, you should play competitive constructed. there's nothing wrong with being a spike, and there's nothing wrong with being a spike who plays edh and builds spikey edh decks

but if you take the format seriously you're only hurting yourself. it's like wondering why it feels weird and uncomfortable to put on (your undergarment of choice): it wasn't fucking made for you. be happy with whatever spikey shit you like to play with. bitch not at things which do not concern you

so partner: I feel like everyone is looking at it the wrong way. you shouldn't try and think of them as two complete pieces, like the halves of a two card combo. that's not what partner is for. partner is for people who look at suboptimal cards and see them as a challenge, not a hindrance. partner is for people who want to know what peanut butter and chocolate taste like together, or people who want to know what peanut butter and salmon taste like together, not for people who want to make sure their peanut butter is organic, their chocolate free trade, their salmon sustainably farmed
>>
>>49994656
I always have to stop myself from being a petty douche when I run into someone using a general that I use.

>oh, he runs that card? What a pleb.
>>
>>49994532
>At Least It's Better Than Partner Edition
Are we really that triggered that we didn't get another fucking power leap on the order of Prossh, Derevi, etc.?
>>
>>49994705
Yes.
>>
>>49994705
I'm triggered I didn't get Urza and some other titans.
>>
>>49994694
>if you have a goodstuff deck you're a plebeian. I don't give a fuck if you win 100 games out of 100

I too often see people being fast and loose with their definition of good stuff. With too many people that just means "deck that beat me."
>>
>>49994694
So what you're saying is that Partners that don't combo are for goodstuff plebians.
>>
Would you like it if from now on every Commander preconstructed deck came with a Partner commander?
>>
>>49994705
Nobody wanted that power leap. But we also didn't want the shit show that was partner. There has to be some middle ground here.
>>
>>49994731
No, they should forget the mechanic ever existed.
>>
>>49994741
Nah, we're spoiled. I'm brainstorming around some partner combos and it's fine. Not very powerful but not particularly weak either.
>>
>>49994705
I'm happy it's shit. I was worried it was going to be some degenerate nonsense, and instead, I got a bunch of french vanilla losers with maybe 3 playable options. Really, the kentaro comparison is apt, because at least Kentaro can hit his colours, unlike whatever 4c abomination people think they're going to build.
>>
>>49994731
Why not?
>>
>>49994731
Fuck that, would have rather seen secondary commanders with two colors in the casting cost, and the two other as hybrid for an activated ability.
>>
File: jimmykungfu.jpg (100KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
jimmykungfu.jpg
100KB, 720x540px
>>49994694
fuck sustainable salmon

as I've already said synergy is important, if not the absolute core of edh

but edh isn't about having things handed to you, either. it has turned into that lately, as legendary creatures are designed now with at least some small nod to the format. but everybody looks at oloro and nekusar and ezuri 2 and what have you and has the exact same "oh alright that's the kind of deck you make with this" thought

and there's nothing wrong with that, because those things are often fun, unless they're oloro

but that's not what partner is about. partner isn't about looking at these cards and thinking "oh that's what you do with this" (reyhan and ishai being the notable exceptions; I'm sure there's one or two other obvious combinations), they're for putting together two wildly different pieces which are almost certainly not "good enough" on their own, and possibly not "good enough" together, and seeing what kind of insane nonsensical garbage you can make out of them

partner is about taking two things that have no business being together and finding out they're fucking perfect for each other; and failing that, it's about taking two things that have no business being together and smashing them together into a horrifying misshapen sin against deckbuilding, and feeling proud about it as you sit down and shuffle up

if that sounds like bullshit, that's fine. partner isn't for you. you can keep playing derevi with spike lee and worrying about doing the right thing

I'm going to be over here doing something only I think is interesting with cards that are definitely worse than my other options. why? because they fucking made partner for people like me
>>
>>49994731
Maybe not forever or anything crazy.
partner really only has room for five more cards anyway.
>>
They probably will make at least 1 per deck whether it turns out to be a commercial success or not.
>>
>>49994758
I mostly just don't like the way they handled the four color general thing all together. I was just largely disappointed and that could be closing my perception.

Honestly some of them aren't that bad, and tweaked a little could be decent single commanders. I just dislike the whole idea of the two commander thing.

I still dislike the planeswalker commanders too, so take it as you will.
>>
>>49994778
>The design team knew they could design three-color legendary creatures. Two of the previous Commander decks had been built around them. To make them have a four-color identity, all they would need to do was have an off-color activation using the fourth color. There are ideas that sound interesting in concept up until you actually design cards—this idea falls into that bucket.

>Imagine a red-green creature with stats and abilities that overlap red and green (like a 4/4 trampler). Then imagine an activation using a different hybrid activation, like a white-black activation that gives the creature lifelink until end of turn. This execution had a few problems. First, while the first creature usually turned out okay, further designs got harder and harder as you used up the small amount of hybrid design space between the two colors. Second, color identity is already a little tricky, and hybrid mana made it a lot more confusing when we did testing.
>>
>>49994731
Sure, just tack on partner to the weak ones. Lord knows each commander product has a few weak legendaries.
>>
>>49994729
that's just the sort of thing a goodstuff plebeian would say

I don't begrudge you your lack of vision. but don't make the mistake of thinking that because you think something is shit means everyone thinks something is shit
>>
File: mazirekkrauldeathpriest.jpg (52KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
mazirekkrauldeathpriest.jpg
52KB, 265x370px
>>49994801
>but don't make the mistake of thinking that because you think something is shit means everyone thinks something is shit
Who cares. If something doesn't pass the "sight" test, usually it's more underwhelming than you would expect. For example, how do you feel about Mazirek?
>>
>>49994830
>underwhelming
this is a word I have never used

what's your question? If you're asking if I like him, the answer is no. if you're asking if I think he's usable, fun, or good, the answer is I don't know and I won't ever find out because he doesn't appeal to me in the slightest
>>
File: Overmaster.jpg (119KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
Overmaster.jpg
119KB, 480x680px
OK seriously what the FUCK is going on in this card's art
>>
>>49994907
Its a blast of fire and energy breaking through what it looks like a barrier on some dark stronghold.
>>
File: 1473630809749.png (275KB, 546x458px) Image search: [Google]
1473630809749.png
275KB, 546x458px
>>49994786
But that's not entirely true.
>another set of allied partners
>two sets of mono colored partners
>Maybe shard and wedge partners
>additional partners in any given color or combination of colors that do different things.

So really, its 15+.

Personally, I'd really like more partners down the road. Maybe we could get some that range from 'Huh, not awful ' to 'Wow, that's 95% playable on it's own'
>>
>>49994859
The point was, when subjected to the "sight" test, Mazirek doesn't pass. This is despite being a relatively powerful combo general in productive colours. The reason it doesn't pass the "sight" test is because it doesn't have enough toughness to eat a bolt, and doesn't have any built in protection.

Why is all this relevant? Because this is a general people build suboptimally for fun just to have access to colours as well as a moderately spikey general for goodstuff style decks. Is it bad? No, not really, it's just underwhelming unless you have a very specific set up, like almost every single partner in combination. Partners exist exclusively to give players access to more colours with garbage french-vanilla legendaries. It doesn't matter how pretentious your wank, or purple your rhetoric, the point is, if they're worse than Mazirek, they don't deserve a slot in a deck or a dedicated build. Design space is fluid enough to create consistently compelling products, and all the partner mechanic enables is Wizards to put in half as much effort in all future sets, which is what people were mad about in the first place.
>>
>>49994907
Someone tried to counter your energy vortex with a wall but you overmastered it.
>>
>>49994932
Stronghold was 4 years earlier than that
>>
File: 192.jpg (58KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
192.jpg
58KB, 312x445px
>>49994907
It's a blast of lava puncturing through a magic barrier bitch, you got a problem with Anthony Fucking Waters?
>>
>>49994907
Looks to me like a weird dragon frog that's also the sky for a sand-dune pirate ship giving stained glass-birth to a giant worm tounge.
>>
>>49994934
>'Wow, that's 95% playable on it's own'

You would never not choose to play those with a partner.
>>
File: Reveka, Wizard Savant_HL.jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Reveka, Wizard Savant_HL.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
>>49994907
OK seriously what the FUCK is going on in this card's art
>>
Hey fa/tg/uys I play a lot of really tuned commander and looking to take a step back and build a more normal commander deck, what's your favorite middle power level commander?
>>
File: wew.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
wew.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>49994936
>or purple your rhetoric
it's nice to know one's work is appreciated

>the point is, if they're worse than Mazirek, they don't deserve a slot in a deck or a dedicated build

I don't believe we understand each other. which is fine. we're on opposite sides of the gulf here. this is a product that appeals to me and does not appeal to me

but it appeals to me. it isn't useless or garbage by virtue of appealing to me, and perhaps even one or more other people

I don't have a sight test, this concept is foreign to me. I don't run generals for their colors, because that's pleb shit. I would only run mazirek in a deck designed to make people sacrifice things while also generating tokens. I couldn't give less of a rat's ass if mazirek dies to bolt. if you play bolt in edh and you've got it in your hand when I cast mazirek, you got me buddy, you deserve it
>>
>>49994979
A middle eastern merchant had a dream about a spirit dragon, and is upset when he realized that it doesn't want to play magic with him. The dragon in the upper right represents the sun, and the man in the lower left represents the moon. Together, they're at odds, but apart, it's synchronicity and ephemeral, hence the smoke of remembrance from his hands.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.117627307.jpg (417KB, 1250x1000px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.117627307.jpg
417KB, 1250x1000px
>>49994979
That's Susan "I Made 'Three Wolves Howling at the Moon' Before It Was Cool" Van Camp for you.
>>
>>49994990
>this is a product that appeals to me and does not appeal to me
does not appeal to you

disregard I suck cocks etc etc
>>
>>49994989
Honestly, experiment kraj.
It's the perfect mix of flavor, weird interactions , and fun jank.
>>
>>49994993
Reveka is a woman
>>
>>49994936
Your sight test is awful.
>>
>>49994990
>this entire post
Have you caught a case of the downs? Your opinion on quality commanders seems to be largely arbitrary and based on nothing to do with the format.

Personally, I could give a shit less about the 4c products. That cascade ogre looks fine, but in particular, the partner mechanic is vexing because it's either underpowered or overpowered by definition. There are two reasons to run them: access to extra colours, and synergy between the commanders. This particular batch lacks synergy because WotC was afraid of over-incentivizing two commanders. As a result, they create an underwhelming pile of schlock and hope people tentatively justify their poor design decisions. Look at Atraxa. She's a horrible mis-matched mess of improperly balanced bullshit, but she's still playable and interesting, despite the inherent disadvantage of her colours. The same cannot be said about the vast majority of partner commanders, particularly any that you would use in a 4c deck. Some of the tricolour combinations are fine, but why not just build a tricolour legend that says both things, instead of creating some meta-fuckery in an attempt to appear ahead of a non-existent curve?
>>
>>49994989
There are plenty of middle ground commanders. Pick something that isn't overwhelming, but you can build around.

Ulasht the Hate Seed and new Sigarda are my mid level commanders of choice.
>>
>>49995067
>largely arbitrary and based on nothing to do with the format
yes, it is, as is all other opinion

it's common for spikes to believe in their one true spike truth, and sometimes some of them are even accurate, but it isn't a complete understanding of the game or of the reasons people play it

>instead of creating some meta-fuckery in an attempt to appear ahead of a non-existent curve

because of the people who would rather them appear to be doing so, which they have deemed to be a larger or more important segment of their market share
>>
>>49995066
Because I know a decidedly underwhelming commander is decidedly underwhelming? If he had power/toughness above curve, had built in protection, or was capable of functioning in a wide variety of decks, he would be better, but he's not. You're stuck building exactly one style of deck, and outside of comboing off late game, you're going to do fuck all for the first 6 or 7 turns unless you're incredibly lucky. You can build him for casual purposes, but that has little to do with him mechanically.
>>
>>49994609

Anything can be card advantage, even one with nothing, if you're using a dredge deck anyway.
>>
>>49995090
>or was capable of functioning in a wide variety of decks

this is the least edh sentiment anyone could possibly have

if your general fits into lots of other decks what's the fucking point
>>
I need to play with partner first, but some have absolutely no synergy with each other, making the mix and match idea of them suck balls.

One of the ideas that is repeatedly being thrown around the boards is to make them all competent on their own merits by making them all follow some generic archetype.

Some had much more love put into them than others, and it shows.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (4KB, 299x169px)
images-1.jpg
4KB, 299x169px
>>49995090
>decidedly
Decidedly based solely on whether it can survive an awful not used card in edh and whether or not it had hexproof.

Fucking brilliant.
>>
>>49995088
Pew pew, I spy a texas sharpshooter, and not even a good one. It's almost like you're approaching the argument, but you can't quite grasp what I'm talking about.

>>49995106
You're a narrow minded idiot with incredibly misinformed opinions. Tajic is an excellent example of a good legendary creature capable of being the commander in many different decks. Even Meren, who is often maligned for the sameness of her builds, can facilitate a lot of interesting things, but when people build her the same way, it fosters a lot of resentment.

>>49995129
No, if you had the ability to read, you would have included the part where I said above curve power/toughness, as well as build flexibility, IN ADDITION to the two points you trivialized.
>>
>>49994936
>they don't deserve a slot in a deck or a dedicated build.

>My fun is the only fun.
>>
>>49995148
why are spikes always angry when people tell them they're not having fun?

you're not having fun anon. have you tried modern?
>>
>>49995148
>The reason it doesn't pass the "sight" test is because it doesn't have enough toughness to eat a bolt, and doesn't have any built in protection.

This is what you said, moron.

Go to bed.
>>
>>49995129
>lightning bolt
>awful not used card in edh
I think you can only pick one of those statements? Sure, it's not as popular as it is in other formats, but it's pretty much the gold standard for determining the basic viability of anything in an eternal format.

>>49995156
>I cannot read, but I must imply.
>>
Ive played Voltron Infect, Derevi Stax, Hermit druid Sidisi, and Merlia Pod Karador. Whats the next step. How do I do more harm to the people around me?
>>
>>49995163
Yes, and I clarified it much more in the following point you replied to, which implied you must have read at least part of it. Fuck off and go back to your general.

>>49995161
Why do new players who never post in this general insist on parroting nonsensical opinions despite evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>49995177
Saskia group slug of course.
>>
So does anyone have any particular builds in mind for new set? Boros affinity? Supergays prison? Ludevic Storm? Atraxa Hatebears???
>>
File: big pimpin.png (472KB, 400x550px)
big pimpin.png
472KB, 400x550px
>>49995177
>How do I do more harm
Burn
>>
>>49995164
Bolt is straight up not good in commander.

I wish it was. I played it for so long trying to convince myself that it was fine. But it is just sub par (in commander).
>>
>>49995189
Thats the funniest thing. Just started brewing with her yesterday and played a game with a proxy of her last night. Pretty spicy hitting someone with a double striking infecter and then it killing the other person I named. Felt good...
>>
>>49995184
>Why do new players
>anyone who doesn't share my views must have been playing for a shorter amount of time than me!
edh was invented by judges who wanted something to do that wasn't hypercompetitive eternal formats

edh is where many players end up after they decide they don't want to be competitive. to imagine edh is a competitive format and thus subject to the views of a competitive mindset is silly and reflects a lack of understand of edh in general

>who never post in this general
besides your no true scottsman, this is an anon imageboard, anon

>insist on parroting nonsensical opinions
wait I'm confused, am I new and have never posted here, or am I posting things other people have posted?
>>
>>49995184
You seem to think I'm someone else. I called you out on your stupid sight test. You claimed to have moved your goalposts, and I showed you what you actually wrote.

Congrats on your (you)s.
>>
>>49995196
I'm going to ishai and reyhan my way into non-red non-artifact modular stupidity, and when that becomes boring I'm going to try out some kind of esper graveyard thing with silas and ravos
>>
>>49994694
But what if I'm a Johnny who wants my shenanigans to go all according to keikaku, really really well, consistently
>>
>>49995196
Super Gays mana ramp. I'm going to make them think it's group hug until it's to late for them to stop my pile of hot sticky mana killing them all.
>>
>>49995208
Yes and no. If you had more than one bolt, it would be awesome. In general it determines the proper "curve" for optimal red scaling damage (RR for 6 damage, or RRR for 9 damage). But yes, it's not optimal.

>>49995221
You're going on and on about things being competitive, yet I haven't mentioned anything about building competitively. Simply put, some commanders are better than others, and most of the partner commanders are not good, even in tandem, which sets poor precedent.

If you don't understand that there is a mechanically sound method to constructing any commander deck or selecting a commander, there's no hope for you. I can only hope you'll fade into anonymity like Mogis/Brago Stax anon.

>>49995231
Yet, you still failed to read the post you replied to. Go to bed anon, you're drunk.
>>
>>49995208

I've played it for a while and it's always been good for me
>>
>>49994936
>>49995090
Okay, I think Mazirek isn't a great commander, but only because he relies on winning during the combat step. He's probably the best BG sacrifice commander, RIP Savra.

He doesn't pass the bolt test, but this isn't modern or legacy, and that isn't as relevant. His ability makes it worthwhile, even if he dies right after he hits the field.

If you're running Mazirek, you should have a sac outlet, tokens, and probably a Grave Pact on the field. When you cast him, you're probably going to overrun the fuck out of the table, or you have so much mana that you don't care about casting him again.

If you sacrifice a plant token with a Grave Pact out, congrats, he passes the bolt test.
>>
>>49995196
I won't be making any new decks with these, but I was thinking about puttING some in the 99. Human soldier pseudo flying dude will go well in Sigarda.
>>
>>49995267
>yet I haven't mentioned anything about building competitively

>Simply put, some commanders are better than others
>there is a mechanically sound method to constructing any commander deck or selecting a commander

anon pls
>>
>>49995267
Just stop dude.

You're making yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>49995208
Bolt in commander
>kill target utility creature/Gaddock Teeg
>kill the table with Reiterate and infinite mana
>blow the fuck out of the guy trying to win with lab man

It's not an all-star, but it goes up in value the more your meta relies on elves and hatebears.
>>
>>49995275
Outside of being niche removal, it tended to be a dead draw for me.
>>
>>49995286
This is a much more reasonable point. Thank you for being coherent anon.

The reason Mazirek is underwhelming is more tied to the board state required to take advantage of him. Realistically, if he was 4 mana, he'd be perfect, but at 5, even if you're ramping hard, you aren't going to be able to combo off until t6 or 7 with a persist creature. Even grave pact curves into Mazirek, which means you're going to need solid token producers under 4cmc in order to actually benifit from his effects. Realistically, you run him in a reanimator build, and pull a giant token producer early, but this is still more magical christmasland than reality.

I like Mazirek. I've actually built Mazirek, and he's very underwhelming. The bolt test is the real kicker because you can't even swing with him without dropping some significant pieces on your board, which will almost certainly require tutors.

>>49995296
Says the anon who can't read.
>>
>>49995177
Gahiji

Literally any version of him- straight Naya tokens, political Gahiji with cards like Ghostly Prison and Rite of the Raging Storm, or midrange dragon variations all love to go full group slug
>>
>>49995315
Honestly, I replaced it with Red Sun's Zenith and never looked back. Much less of a dud.

I'll agree that if Teeg is in your meta, bolt goes up in value.
>>
>>49995316

I don't really consider it niche removal since lots of important creatures die to bolt

Depends on your meta I guess, In my grixis control deck it's been valuable against Azami, captain sisay, Animar, meren, Zada, and mizzix in my meta

If your meta is all bigger creatures then I could see it being a dead draw, though I also love hitting planeswalkers with it
>>
>>49995329
>all the (You)s

I copy and pasted exactly what you wrote. Do I need to do that again. You can go right back up there and look yourself. Or would you like to move the goal posts some more first?

You tried to sound smart with a moronic test on how good a commander is and ended up sounding dumb. It happens.
>>
>>49995364
>>49995329
>curve
>planeswalkers

you play some weird games of edh anon, no wonder your opinions don't make any sense to me
>>
which block was worse, theros or battle for zendikar?
>>
>>49995373
see
>>49995090
and
>>49995129

Now fuck off and learn to read you cretin.
>>
>>49995379
theros didnt kill my boy kozilek and put my meta through a solid month of me playing him exclusively in memoriam
>>
Deck thinning is a meme and don't forget it.

Also do we know when the decklists will be available?
>>
>>49995347

Red sun's zenith is playable I guess but I don't see how it compares to bolt, I don't like sorcery speed removal in general, paying at least 5 mana to kill something that doesn't die to bolt at sorcery speed is a pretty serious downgrade
>>
>>49995377
Do you unironically not understand what "curving into something" refers to?
>>
>>49995377

What do you mean about curve?

Also I don't see how any of those commanders are "weird" to play against, also planeswalkers are fairly common in edh
>>
>>49995384
>The reason it doesn't pass the "sight" test is because it doesn't have enough toughness to eat a bolt, and doesn't have any built in protection.
>gets called out
>oh but I meant one other thing that I'm desperately trying to save face with but also really doesn't matter
>cretin

How autistic are you?
>>
>>49995403
of course I know what curve means

I also know it means almost nothing in a 100 card singleton format

as the fuck if I'm going to run enough one and two drops to reliably curve out, that's a waste of my motherfucking time

>>49995407
planeswalkers are shit in edh, they're a great way to make everyone want to kill you that same turn
>>
>>49995419
see
>>49995090
and
>>49995129

Now kindly fuck off and learn to read.
>>
File: Circu, Dimir Lobotomist_RAV.jpg (63KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Circu, Dimir Lobotomist_RAV.jpg
63KB, 312x445px
Same anon from before, can someone give me a primer on lantern control.

I know the basics, and I want to build an extremely grindy deck. Would it be smarter to do circu or leovold for this project?
>>
>>49995429
>learn to read
>can't comprehend what is written

Whew.
>>
>>49995379
EASILY bfz. That set was fucking garbage.

Art was good though
>>
>>49995397
Hey, if it works for you, more power to you man.

I convinced myself of the same thing for a long time.
>>
>>49995422

Planeswalkers are definitely at their best in other formats but i don't think they are "shit" in edh

I also don't really see the logic of your statement, if planeswalkers are bad, then why do they draw hate? I think they do draw some hate, depending on the walker, because people know they can get out of hand if nobody has effective attacks on them
>>
>>49995422
Yeah but the good ones are usually enough value to justify playing them. Dack, Mindsculptor, Karn, Ugin are almost always worth playing if you've got the slots/colors.

Also, do you keep hands that don't give you things to do before turn 4? Five lands, a five drop and a six drop? SNAP KEEP.

It sounds like this dude's meta is competitive enough that you'll be dead by then.
>>
>>49995422
Are you actually retarded? Curving is one of the most important parts about EDH, and a fundamental part about deck building. The most successful decks are generally on a lower curve and facilitate faster play through reliably "curving into" more powerful things. Sure, you may run proportionately less 1/2 drops, but you're still going to plan on a bunch of 4 drops that synergize with your 5cmc commander in order to take advantage of your mana efficiently.

>>49995441
>still hasn't learned to read
>>
File: confused snek.jpg (42KB, 326x236px) Image search: [Google]
confused snek.jpg
42KB, 326x236px
>>49995444

>bfz
>good art
>>
>>49995461
>gets called out
>oh but I meant one other thing that I'm desperately trying to save face with but also really doesn't matter
>cretin

You literally must have mental problems.
>>
>>49994532
I dunno, I feel the shortcomings of partner is in that your other card is one of 14 possible cards as opposed to being paired with some less intrusive restriction like "partnered with less CMC or less power".

Instead we have these commanders with little synergy that were made weak to balance both, meaning they'll likely not see much play apart from a few wedge or shards.
>>
The sight test produces virtual card advantage, with is real card advantage.
>>
>>49995470
And yet you continue not to read in a desperate attempt to save face. Here, let me copy and paste it for you, since you clearly can't read:
>Because I know a decidedly underwhelming commander is decidedly underwhelming? If he had power/toughness above curve, had built in protection, or was capable of functioning in a wide variety of decks, he would be better, but he's not. You're stuck building exactly one style of deck, and outside of comboing off late game, you're going to do fuck all for the first 6 or 7 turns unless you're incredibly lucky. You can build him for casual purposes, but that has little to do with him mechanically.
To which you replied
>Decidedly based solely on whether it can survive an awful not used card in edh and whether or not it had hexproof
Then went on some rant about having not read that part. What are you doing?
>>
>>49995457
>if planeswalkers are bad
they aren't bad because they aren't powerful
they're bad BECAUSE they draw hate

>Five lands, a five drop and a six drop?
I unironically keep these hands

I have a general to cast if things get hairy, but they won't

>The most successful decks
are you the same cheeky fucker trying to say he wasn't talking about competitive deckbuilding?

the cards I run that cost less than 4 mana are removal spells. the cards I run that cost 4 or 5 mana are board wipes. the cards I run that cost 6+ mana are big as fuck an exist to try and beat other people's big as fuck things

this is what curve means in edh

I'm going to put in cheap cards that interact with my general, but that's because they interact with my general, not because I prize the mana efficiency. this is the format where I cast boundless realms and then play 4 spells a turn for the rest of the game
>>
>>49995488

You can create card advantage with your mind by intimidating your opponent into makin safer and less greedy plays.
>>
>>49995496

Sorry I think you have me confused with the other guy talking about curves
>>
File: 1353341588589.jpg (231KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1353341588589.jpg
231KB, 600x600px
>>49995496
>this absolute retard who knows nothing about edh talking about how people should build their decks
Post your decklist anon, I'd love to see it. I bet your average CMC is like 4.62 or something.
>>
>>49995495
>Then went on some rant about having not read that part. What are you doing?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Fuck off and learn to read, cretin.
>>
>>49995504
>this absolute retard who knows nothing about edh talking about how people should build their decks
I haven't said a thing about how people should build their decks, you have

the only thing I've said is that partner is for people like me and not people like you
>>
>>49995509

You're both shitposting. Please stop trolling the turd. It's real low hanging fruit.
>>
>>49995504
>tfw my xenagos deck has avg cmc of 4.4 and it's still by far one of the fastest decks in my meta because it runs a fuckton of ramp and then drops a fatty a turn until i'm dead or everyone else is
>>
>>49995435
It would be smarter to eat a dick and play something else.
>>
File: 1420180778451.jpg (17KB, 285x324px)
1420180778451.jpg
17KB, 285x324px
>>49995516
People like who? People who just throw together whatever 6 mana spells they have in a deck and call it a day?

>>49995525
But see, this is because your deck has a good curve. You're able to play things early because you have good early drops, which lowers the otherwise inflated numbers from when you cheat fatties into play. It's the same reason my cantrips Memnarch has a high CMC. Blightsteel is 12cmc, and that requires a ton of ponder/preordain/SDT/sol ring/brainstorm to balance out.
>>
>look through entire thread
>literally every post except one answering a question from last thread is a shitpost

I can't wait until spoiler season is done.
>>
>>49995550

Tensions are high right now
>>
Does anyone still have the fedora meme with the quote from the autist basically saying "gg no re because I already know every card in your deck"?
>>
>>49995541
people who aren't trying to eke out their win percentage

people who want to play edh with their friends and a few beers

people who are more interested in what their cards do than how well they do them

as I already said, there's nothing wrong with being a spike, except that spikes are chronically unable to understand any other viewpoint about the game, and that inability to understand comes from the delusion that as a spike they are always correct, and that there is a single correctness to which everyone should aspire

I think the way you play the game is dumb but I don't actually care about the fact that you play it and (I hope) enjoy it
>>
File: mr1.png (14KB, 679x255px)
mr1.png
14KB, 679x255px
How long before Mark declares it a mistake?
>>
You people are so extreme.

There is a happy sweet spot between really competitive and sloppy jank.
>>
File: lantern.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
lantern.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>49995539
Naw, I'd like to try this out. I really like unique decks, and this seems right up my alley. Maybe I'll try more of a control style "all hands revealed all tops of library's revealed , no answers today" kinda thing. Circu will be in 99 if not commander regardless, going to be nebuchadnezzar otherwise

>>49995550
Same. Like I said earlier, edhg is fucking cancerous right now due to the surge of attention from the commander product.
>>
>>49995563
You insist on calling everyone who disagrees with you a Spike, but I don't think you know what that means. A Spike is strictly someone playing t1 netdecked lists with objectively broken commanders while everyone else has noticably inferior commanders, just for the sake of winning. This isn't the Uril at your group who's awful to play 1v1, this is the infinite turn Narset combo deck, or the $3k Mimeoplasm Reanimator bullshit deck. We can even simplify things further and say a Spike is someone who plays above their meta for the sake of inflating their ego.

What you're referring to is that you are EXPLICITLY a casual, and while being a casual is fine and dandy, you need to realize you don't understand what you're talking about. You can build mid-tier casual decks for fun that still have proper ratios of draw to mana rocks. This doesn't mean you're jerking off over percentage points, this means you want to be able to play in a meta that consists of more than just precons. Sure, if I showed up to a bunch of people playing with unchanged precons with my Mazirek combo deck I'd be a spike, but in general, a well assembled janky deck in an appropriate meta is far more fun than whatever you think you're doing. At least with a well constructed deck you can get your colours and draw enough cards to play your giant spells.
>>
>>49995562
Holy shit, I had almost forgotten about re mach guy.

/edhg/ has certainly come a long way.
>>
>>49995577
They're trying to expand red's color pie, which is good at least. It also fits the erratic nature of red.
>>
What are the stupidest things I can do with King Brago as my commander and Panharmonicon
>>
>>49995615
Oh, I got this. Run Identity Thief and Palace Jailer, then laugh as you exile every single one of their creatures forever.
>>
>>49995563
>people who want to play edh with their friends and a few beers

Wizards could actually poop in a box and you'd say "well at least I can sit back and enjoy it with my friends with some beers!"

You can enjoy bad things but have the ability to recognize they're bad at least, don't make fucking excuses for WotC for sloppy and uninspired jank design.
>>
>>49995615

Flicker your Hushwing gryff and torpor orb
>>
>>49995599
no anon, you don't know what spike means

a player who embodies the spike psychographic is someone who plays the game in order to win, and makes all decisions with an eye toward winning

I can tell you are a spike because of your attitude towards cards and deckbuilding

it isn't an insult and you shouldn't think of it as one

>and while being a casual is fine and dandy, you need to realize you don't understand what you're talking about
I'll refer you here:
>except that spikes are chronically unable to understand any other viewpoint about the game, and that inability to understand comes from the delusion that as a spike they are always correct, and that there is a single correctness to which everyone should aspire

to believe I don't know how the game works or why good decks are good or what the motivations of various players are says much more about you than it does about me

>this means you want to be able to play in a meta

this is what I mean

you can play in any meta with any deck. what you mean is
>this means you want to be able to win in a meta
this is normally something that any reasonable player does, but what tags you as a spike is that you're talking about edh, which is the most casual bullshit format of all, a format designed so that people can play with precons and still enjoy themselves, or can play with whatever crazy brew they decided to make and not give a fuck because it's just edh
>>
>>49995638

Hey man you're stealing my line breaks and lack of punctuation
>>
>>49995646
nonsense

I've

been making posts with runon sentences and erratic

line breaks since you could fortune and people touched

their harbls
>>
>>49995597
They should build a legend around this ability. I would love to be able to shuffle things away.
>>
Legendary ooze commander for ooze tribal when?
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5KB, 193x193px
>>49995597
>insists on playing a deck that noone will like

Enjoy building it, turn into your local punching bag and regret building it five games later.
>>
File: 1467778833347.jpg (65KB, 500x410px)
1467778833347.jpg
65KB, 500x410px
>>49995638
>this is normally something that any reasonable player does, but what tags you as a spike is that you're talking about edh, which is the most casual bullshit format of all, a format designed so that people can play with precons and still enjoy themselves, or can play with whatever crazy brew they decided to make and not give a fuck because it's just edh
What? No. Precons are barely assembled garbage. Realistically, you should be able to build a better deck than that even if it involves buying a precon and adding a card or two. What defines a "crazy brew they decided to make and not give a fuck"? Poor construction? I'm not saying anything about the content or optimization of a deck, all I'm saying is someone running 2 draw spells is an idiot, as is the person running 98 lands. It doesn't matter what their opinion on the deck is, certain things are retarded, and you seem to have a pile of these retarded habits, like completely ignoring a mana curve and filling your deck with expensive dead draw jank. That's not "crazy brews" that's just being an idiot and bitching about when people tell you as much.
>>
>>49995678
>as is the person running 98 lands
somebody's never played omnath lost in the woods 98 forests
>>
>>49995666

It's too bad Maro said fateseal and all that type of thing is "unfun", and a lot of people agree, considering the general reaction to the lantern control deck in modern
>>
>>49995688
No one has ever played that deck anon, though it would be hilarious to see in action.
>>
what are good cards for Atraxa voltron?
>>
>Previous Commander products told us players really like when we reference existing characters, so we set out to try and match characters to the designed cards. This is tricky as you don’t have the fine control you have with top down designs.
This isn't exactly a bad thing but you seriously need to pay attention to the context of things rather than "this one thing worked, lets do this one thing again while not knowing any of the reasons why that thing worked".

Freyalise and Teferi were great because they were playable cards. They don't have to be busted powerhouses but Freyalise did green elf things and Teferi did blue mage things.

Ludevic being a weird draw engine for all your opponents makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>49995678
you have projected your own thoughts upon what information I've shared and come to a conclusion that fits your worldview

I don't care about convincing you that what I do is right or what you do is wrong. the only things I came into this thread to do in the first place was to voice my opinion in favor of the partner cards. the only point I'm trying to impress upon you now is that part of being a spike is having extremely black and white ideas about things, and someone having an opinion different than yours doesn't make that person wrong, because magic is too complex for there to be objective right and wrongs. there's enough magic history to demonstrate that. I'm sorry my ideas about the game offend you. you don't actually know anything about me, the decks I build, or the people I play with
>>
>>49995674
MaRo would just fuck it up and make it have nothing to do with oozes.

>See what happens when you make a legendary ooze? Nobody is happy. Now never ask for fun things.
>>
>>49995698
>No one has ever played that deck anon
I have

I have played this deck
>>
There any cards in UBRG that let you cast things for free? I must know for...reasons
>>
>>49995674
mimeoplasm exists, in ooze colors no less

that's the best you're going to get, because oozes don't have a mechanical identity
>>
The four color commanders are disappointing.
>>
File: no remach.jpg (103KB, 796x600px) Image search: [Google]
no remach.jpg
103KB, 796x600px
>>49995562
Is this it?
>>
>>49995790
I think they're a lot better than the partners.

Saskia is decent, gay hug fits the archetype, atraxa is just a good creature
>>
>>49995720
>because magic is too complex for there to be objective right and wrongs
What kind of elaborate bullshit is this? Casting Murder on a hexproof creature is objectively and mechanically wrong. Playing a UBGR creature by tapping a single swamp without any other interaction is objectively wrong.

You are wrong, your opinions are wrong, and your feelings are wrong. The people you play with are also wrong if they enable you, because you're going to be stunted as a player. The second you play without your little tribalist hugbox you'll get mad and bitch about it here, it happens every day multiple times a day. You can continue being willfully ignorant, or you can improve your deck within your means. Does this mean buying a mana crypt? Fuck no, but counting how much ramp you have and adjusting it based on how big your things are doesn't inherently make you a spike either.
>>
File: Seer's Vision_IN.jpg (60KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Seer's Vision_IN.jpg
60KB, 312x445px
>>49995677
I play kami stasis and endrek oppression. Its my favorite part of magic my man.

I also disagree with you. I think most of my lgs likes to see weird decks that try to win in unique styles, we already have plenty of prosh, meren, oloro, and derevi (also foodchain tazri). That shit gets real old real fast, because it just SATURATES the meta with netdecked trash. It almost feels like I'm watching my brother play modern. Playing against something unique, with heart and love put into it just feels good, even if the methods it tries to win with aren't conventional and tired. Honest to god, if they don't like playing against it, they admit defeat, compliment the deck for locking down the board, scoop, and play with another pod.

But hey, to each his own. I completely understand where you are coming from.
>>
File: 63.jpg (61KB, 312x445px)
63.jpg
61KB, 312x445px
>>49995741
>>
>>49995712
Jitte, Hatred, Tainted Strike
>>
>>49995820
Ydiddly Storm NEEDS this...it also probably needs Mycosynth Lattice and Darksteel Forge to keep everything alive.

If you have this out and you Cascade, does this mean that you ignore the "costs less" part of Cascades wording?
>>
>>49995797
That's the one!

Thank you, anon.
>>
File: 1232582308532523.png (163KB, 273x392px) Image search: [Google]
1232582308532523.png
163KB, 273x392px
>>49995798
I don't know. I think some of the partners are pretty good. Obviously they're a little lacking alone, but certain combos can be pretty scary. I think partner would be better if you could just partner with any legendary, but that's just me.
>Mfw imagining Xenagos + Bruse.
>>
>>49995833
No, you still reveal until you hit a card with less CMC and cast that card. All you do is cast your first spells for free.
>>
>>49995805
Sounds like your meta needs a healthy doze of aggro decks.
>>
>>49995849
Being able to partner with anyone would just lead to decks that use the partner as an ever-present tech piece instead of a "co-commander". The cards with partner were pretty much scaled specifically to be one half of a whole. By doing this of course, most of the partners are generally uninteresting and fewer usable as a standalone.
>>
>>49995861
Oh trust me, it does.

Thankfully , my girlfriend runs a fast as fuck aurelia that regularly smears people, including myself
>>
>>49995883
Of course, of course, but honestly most of them are designed alright. Obviously there's a couple (Kydele, Kraum, etc) are terrible alone and even as partners really. I am really digging Ikra + Tymna though. I think that's what I'm going to build once the set comes out.
>>
>>49995712
I don't want to voltron, but I've been considering Magistrate's Scepter (with one counter) and Contagion Engine to take infinite turns while Atraxa is on the field. Build your own Time Vault might be fun once.
>>
>>49995853
But at least you can still vomit cascade-y doom over everybody, so that's a plus. and if you feel like it you can (pesumably) cast a spell you have for an alternative mana cost like say...an Izzet spell with Overload?
>>
>>49995922
You can't use Omniscience to overload Cyclonic Rift, and it's the boring bounce one thing if you cascade into it.
>>
>>49995944
Well crud.
>>
>>49995959
Oh, and even if you cast it with overload, it still has a CMC of two. This was relevant for me when I melded Brisela, but it also kinda hurts for new cascade guy and Rashmi.
>>
>>49996028

On the other hand, It's great against Gaddock teeg
>>
>>49995959
You could cast Cyclonic Rift for its overload with Omniscience. You just can't cascade into it and overload.

It is worth noting however, that you are allowed to pay additional costs like kickers and replicate even if you cast them without paying.
>>
>>49996075
Noice.
>>
>>49996075
>If you cast a card “without paying its mana cost,” you can’t pay any alternative costs. You can pay additional costs such as kicker costs. If the card has mandatory additional costs, you must pay those.
>>
>>49996089
>>49996087
Sorry, should have clarified.
You can't Overload or any alternate cost for free with Omniscience, but you are free to cast it as normal with Overload since you don't /have/ to cast it "without paying its mana cost".
>>
>>49995797
Well, he has the basics of the fashion down. Now if only the quality of the clothing was a bit higher, or he was a bit better looking, then it would be an okay picture.

Sadly he doesn't look hard enough to pull off stylish 50s goon in a cheap suit, and the suit is too cheap to pull off "arrogant elitist".
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 265x370px
Why is this waifu-bait so subpar? This is worse than double strike.
>>
>>49996137
Strictly worse or just worse?
>>
when will we get complete decklists?
>>
>>49996215
Seven hours or so
>>
>>49996137
Don't worry, just Familiar Ground and Goblin War Drums.
>>
>>49996137
Why do people keep comparing it to double strike?

It doesn't have to be her that does the damage. You can literally swing with 5 creatures to 2 different players and deal enough damage to kill the third. It has nothing to do with double strike. It's more like a hydra omnivore (which would be awesome in her deck) than anything else.
>>
>>49996391
Probably because it doubles damage, though it does require you to deal actual combat damage to trigger the effect.
>>
>>49996137
Either you can spread the damage around, or get double strike that stacks with double strike against one opponent. As far as aggro stuff goes, she's pretty good at it.
>>
>>49996137
Do yo not realize how fucking powerful this bitch is?

>>49996391
>>
They publish the decklists today, right?
>>
File: 1477628874100.jpg (105KB, 859x755px)
1477628874100.jpg
105KB, 859x755px
>>49996472
see >>49996221
and adjust according to timestamps
>>
>>49996552
Ah, okay.
>>
Sooo, this thread will be dead until we see the spoilers?
>>
>>49996626
Yeah.
>>
File: magusofthewill.jpg (40KB, 265x370px)
magusofthewill.jpg
40KB, 265x370px
So what's the consensus?
>>
>>49996700
It's pretty sweet.
>>
File: hall of gemstone.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
hall of gemstone.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
That's a nice 4 color manabase you got there.
Would be a shame if something...
Happened to it.
>>
>>49996700
I think a lot of the no fun allowed decks that run yawgwill don't have room for creatures, and don't especially want to telegraph that they're going to win next turn.

I'll run it because the art is sweet and I don't play Jeleva Storm.
>>
>>49996723
Jokes on you, bud, I assembled a mana base valued at nearly 400 dollars to play a deck of primarily colorless artifacts behind a 4 color general.
>>
>>49994907
Something blue is getting supremely fucked up by something red. As it should be.
>>
>>49996700
Depends if you run the non-magus version. I don't think there's really much to gain by it being a creature with an activated delay versus just the spell.

Actually on second thought, it does have some extended use as it can be activated at instant speed. And it'll probably be pretty budget if you can't acquire the original.
>>
>>49996700
Love it but I'm afraid it will be way less useful than I think it is in practice. Being limited by summoning sickness might kill this guy's playability like it did for Magus of the Mirror.
>>
What are the best cards to completely fuck up one person whilst leaving everyone else relatively unscathed?
>>
>>49996943
Curse of Exhaustion and Knowledge Pool.
>>
>>49996999
I'd rather it be a single card like Identiy Crisis or something, but ideally a bit faster.
I've got a Maelstrom Wanderer problem in a largely casual playgroup.
>>
>>49997014
Curse of Exhaustion still works incredibly well in that scenario as he won't be able to cascade.

Or you can just Nevermore or Meddling Mage the wanderer itself.
>>
>>49997045
That's true, but it only works until he draws removal. I wish there was a targeted Armageddon.
>>
>>49996943
Head Games

Alternatively target the player who is behind and give him a bunch of ramp and removal
>>
>>49997075
Ajani Vengeant's ult
>>
>>49994617
There's that commander card, i think Sylvan Offering, but that requires helping someone else.
>>
>>49997220
Verdeloth the Ancient as well, though that comes after the 6 CMC hump.
>>
>>49997086
>
Not the anon that requested it but
More like this please.

I love cards that can either really help or really hurt someone.
>>
File: HATEBEARS.png (221KB, 380x261px) Image search: [Google]
HATEBEARS.png
221KB, 380x261px
This is the only time I've ever been compelled to build a Hatebear decks

I don't care what's your opinion, this shit is fantastic
>>
how much longer till full spoilers
>>
Can we all agree that anyone who say ''Don't build X, build Y instead, it's better'' about a EDH deck is a fucking moron who doesn't understand what the fuck he's actually playing as a format?
>>
>>49997220
>>49997268
>>49994617

Avenger of Zendikar, kinda?
>>
File: 170.jpg (47KB, 312x445px)
170.jpg
47KB, 312x445px
>>49997339

Just don't forget this.
>>
>>49994943
Okay, I'm retarded, but that art looks like an abstract to me. I can't tell a single thing on it.
>>
>>49994989
My favorite middle power are Jori En and Reki, History of Kamigawa. Build around me without killing the table or requiring constant answers.
>>
>>49997370
About 3.5 hours, I guess? I'm dyimg, too, anon. I've got a deck list almost complete and an order queued, and all I need is to double check it against what I've already paid for to finalise it and have a full, finished, pristine deck dropped into my lap in 2 weeks.
>>
>>49995724
>>49995747
Oozes have a mechanical identity. Counters and splitting usually.
>>
>>49996723
sure thing mang
>>
>>49997376
It is frustrating, but some times people do pick generals without realizing there is a more suitable one for the mechanical theme they are doing.
>>
>>49997403
>>49997339
This is what FUN looks like
>>
>>49997499
Well, it always depends on why they picked it, doesn't it?

I have a Kamahl, Pit Fighter deck, because Kamahl is the first legendary creature I ever owned, so I wanted a deck with it. Sure, he's not a good commander, but the deck is made for sentimental reason.

If somebody goes ''I want to build X because I want to play [Insert deck archetype here]'', it's perfectly normal to say ''Well, Y is better at that, choose him instead''. But most commander decks are made with some legendary creature you opened in one of your booster and you feel like a making a deck with it. So saying ''Build something else'' just doesn't make sense in those case. yet people ion this board do it all the fucking time.
>>
File: file.png (196KB, 265x370px)
file.png
196KB, 265x370px
What's with the hatred for this guy?

You just build a Red artifact decks with some white-artifact-related card in, and you now have a cheap finisher for when you get that Mycosynth Lattice on board.
>>
>>49997536
Yeah, well fuck 'em. I am building Chandra.dec and no one can stop me.
>>
>>49997561
Creatureless Burn. Do it.
>>
>>49997552
People are desperate for Boros generals for the kind of people who don't like Boros.

Also, the three toughness is surprisingly relevant in terms of survivability which say Karlov doesn't have. Even without bolt ruling the format, there is stuff like Niz Mizzet pings and Toxic Deluge, etc.
>>
>>49996137
>cant reach one player way in the lead because he has a huge and/or deadly board state
>target a player with little presence
>blow him up and get through the dominant player for the kill

Stop saying it's double strike already.
>>
>>49996700
Just buy a yawg will instead it's not like magus of the moat where it's like 1200x less expensive, Will is only like 30$
>>
>>49997590
He didn't say it was double strike, he said it was worse than double strike, and generally it is

Unless you play in some helmet required meta where people actually let your creatures hit them it's a do nothing commander, and when it does hit it does essentially nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 312x445px
>>49997568
Man, I want to do that but I love shit like this affecting walkers and spells too much.

The list is not set in stone. And needs the new "Chandra matters" cards from Kaladesh and the intro deck. One bad thing about running Chandra as a commander of Chandra.dec is she makes other Chandra's into dead draws. If they make a mirror gallery for planeswalkers, I am on it.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/25-06-16-chandra/
>>
>>49997628
I personally like the idea of playing two damage doublers and killing a player with a 2/2.
>>
>>49997604
Yawg Win isn't fun to me. It is clearly borked.

I'll try this guy out. And he is Sun Titan able.
>>
>Saskia deck has fucking Iroas as the mythic reprint while the others sweet reprints like Zedruu and Hanna...

JUST.
>>
>>49996700
Trash, the decks that want Yawg Will don't want it to have summoning sickness and die to removal
>>
File: Daretti-Scrap-Savant.png (174KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
Daretti-Scrap-Savant.png
174KB, 265x370px
So, Daretti is kinda confirmed for the artifact deck. Do you think the other decks will get PWs to and which?
>>
>>49997561
I just looked Chandra up. Why the hell are there 8 different Chandra planeswalker cards? What is Wotc doing? Don't they ever make new characters? What is so interesting about a flame mage?
>>
>>49997615
>being this much of a whiny bitch

Bitch it's easily way above P/T for CMC with 2 relvant keywords. Bitch you don't need to fucking partner it with anything. Bitch, partner it with Silas for an extremely resilient artifact beat down deck that can win off commander damage if it so chooses. And most of all, bitch, stop.

Pic related, I want to throw a large fish at your head.
>>
>>49996459
Lol are you actually retarded or merely pretending? You would think combat step babbies would learn.
>>
>>49994694
i agree that partner is for casual play and almost exclusively for the johnny playerbase. however, i personally think the design is terrible and (almost) none of them get your head racing for ideas.
so theyre made for janky players but are actually rather boring. the idea itself is great imo, just the design is awful.
that said, another point you made
>goodstuff decks are cancer
way too few people have speak this out.
if you play goodstuff you basically admit you just want to win, therefor you play the best "x" available without looking at theme, gamegoal or anything.
its boring, its frustrating to play against and it seriously limits deck-building, as every deck has to stand the "goodstuff-test".
im not saying you shouldnt play good cards, im just saying you are a cunt if you choose the good cards just to win.
>>
>>49997658
Would be nice but the rest of the C14 cycle doesn't really fit with the commanders, which one would go on the Ydris deck for example?
>>
>>49997676
Enjoy dying under Smokestack because someone (((removed your commander)))
>>
>>49997660
Fun and cute.

Sarkhan ain't monored and Koth is too tied up in actual story to be printed as a throwaway card. She's just nuwaller Jaya. I used to hate her, but something clicked and now I love her, hence the deck.
>>
Legendary Monocolor Slivers with Partner when?
>>
>>49997711
... What's the joke? Why?
>>
File: Untitled.png (319KB, 441x309px)
Untitled.png
319KB, 441x309px
>>49997628
>unless you play in some helmet required meta where people actually let your creatures hit them
Gee, what a bunch of shitty commandeers. I got to HIT people!? Clearly this is for tier 4, casual baby shit.

Also, people have been clearly comparing it to double strike when it may be able to serve another purpose.
>>
File: gids.png (40KB, 970x342px)
gids.png
40KB, 970x342px
>>49997660
>being this late
There's about 6 or so planeswalkers with a jillion iterations. Having recognizable characters is a good marketing strategy.

>5 ajani
>8 chandra
>7 jace
>5 garruk
>5 liliana
>6 nissa
>4 gideon

We have main characters now.
>>
>>49995797
We need remach guy and Anowon guy in these dark times of virtual card advantage
>>
>>49997731
Kindly point out where your shitty waifucard is an oppressive card advantage machine in one of the best color combinations in the format, OR the engine for a ridiculous Stax deck with a combo finish. I'll wait.

I'll wait forever because your argument is as deficient as you are i.e. very.
>>
>>49997729
>Why?
Why not?
>>
>>49997731
>it may be able to serve another purpose
Like, I don't know, killing TWO players at once
>>
Man, I might be retarded but the Group Hug Gays give you a fucking Explore every turn. I just realized that. That has to be good, right?

They aren't very build around, but it isn't like Pheldagriff or something, where group hug is the only deck that can run it.
>>
>>49997693
Teferi's untap ability would be neat in Yidris so you could untap mana sources and keep the Cascade train a-rollin'
>>
>>49997732
>6 Nissas
>5 Garruks
What the fuck, how have the printed 5 Nissas in the span of like 2 years whilst Garruk, who was the poster child of green until recently, has 5 cards in total?
I honestly don't mind Jace, but I don't like Nissa at all.
>>
>>49997747
I'm not comparing it directly to those two, just the retarded argument you made that creatures doing damage is somehow the most casual shit possible. Calm down and take a break.
>>
>>49997732
The thing that bugs me from a flavor standpoint are all those useless titles.

Like, Nissa just got two new titles for visiting Kaladesh with her girlfriend: Nature's Artisan and Vital Force. She did a few things in the story, sure, but it's not like she changed the world or something. Who's calling her "vital force"? The people of Kaladesh? Nobody even noticed she was there.
>>
>>49997732
I still think it is better than the Weatherlight crew. Sure, there were more of them and they were more diverse, but we don't get half a dozen cards depicting one of them eating a sandwich or doing laundry.
>>
>>49994731
Yes, finish the allied partner cycle, then make single color and all possible three color partners for extra fun.

Urza / Mishra partners as a standalone deck would be good. (could make it a pseudo FTV type set, lots of good old reprints and sell it for a higher price than normal commander decks, only neckbeards and spoiled rich kids will even care about Urza anyway, it would be a gold mine for them.
>>
>>49997773
Well it's obvious that you play in a tier 4 meta so I wouldn't expect you to be able to talk about the nuances of real commander pods. If you're shitstreak of a commander does well in your kiddie pool meta, by all means, put together 99 pieces of RW draft fodder and beat your friends.
>>
>>49997767
Well, she got a Planeswalker deck, so that automatically means two cards for one set.

Until Garruk stops being crazy, he's out. He'll probably join the older crew at some point.
>>
>>49997786
>>49994731
If this is really WOTC doing market research, make a land called "Gold Mine" at some point, I don't even care what it does, I just want it to exist.
>>
>>49997788
This nigga, guys. I don't even think he can read, let alone dress himself. Your turn :) .
>>
>>49997775
... That's just something to differentiate the cards. It is "Version 4.0". You don't really have another choice.
>>
File: fierygambit.jpg (30KB, 223x310px)
fierygambit.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
From the description of the Yidris pre-con: "This deck embraces variance, playing cards sight-unseen from the top of the deck, flipping coins, and otherwise injecting additional randomness into the game."
>flipping coins
Fiery Gambit reprint when?
>>
>>49997807
You sure showed me :^)

next you'll say you were only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>49997788
>tier 4 meta
>real commander pods
>kiddie pool
>draft fodder
Can you go back to Modern general please ? This is the EDH general
>>
>>49997814
But you weren't pretending, I thought! :O
>>
>>49997793
I imagine they're making him some sort of antagonizing force in future sets. Maybe he'll be working for Bolas, who knows?
>>
Full decklists later today, right?
>>
>>49997813
Probably not, but it is probably the deck with the new disk.

I love that Cascade decks are always touted as fun silly randomness but the people who play them always stack their deck. I remember someone on the gatherer being confused by See Beyond being the Chaos Reigns because it shuffles your library.

It is fucking called Chaos Reigns, idiot.
>>
>>49997823
Tell me about your Sisters of Stone Death aggro deck and how it's OP
>>
>>49997826
Maybe, but how? I'd rather see him team up with Ob. Nicky B doesn't seem a good fit for our favorite serial murderer.
>>
>>49997841
kys tripfag
>>
>>49997844
It is not OP but it is FUN
>>
>>49997853
Sure, after the decklists.
>>
File: boompile.jpg (39KB, 265x370px)
boompile.jpg
39KB, 265x370px
>>49997842
Boompile gets me excited for reasons I can't explain. I think that means I should pick up the Yidris pre-con when it drops.
>>
>>49997844
I hope someone dear to you expresses disappointment in you in the near future.
>>
>>49997858
(((FUN)))
>>
>>49997844
There exists an entire spectrum between "unplayable" and "OP". Someone not liking your condescending, elitist attitude towards a casual format does not mean that they play an inherently bad deck, or that they think it's God's gift to competitive Magic.

It just means you're a dick.
>>
>>49997879
>I'm offended!

Yeah okay tumblr
blog about it
>>
File: godo.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
godo.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
Is Godo worth the slot in Xenagod? The only Equipment I'm considering running right now are Blade of Selves and Sword of Feast and Famine.
>>
>>49997866
>(((FUN)))
Well, I wouldn't know, I don't play Sisters of Stone Death aggro
>>
>>49997788
Jesus fcking Christ kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>49997884
Didn't say I'm offended, because I'm not.

I said you're a dick.
>>
>commander is the reddit of M:tG
>M:tG was already the reddit of /tg/

where does that put us
>>
>>49997908
What do you mean by "the reddit of [something]" ?
>>
>>49997908
Well we're not actually on reddit so that's a step up from them.
>>
>>49997908
A popular thread on /tg/ that people post in.
>>
>>49997913
People on 4chan like to think that this is still some kind of super secret, edgy club, and therefore superior to the mainstream 'version' of itself that is Reddit.

I mean, people on Reddit say some dumb shit, but that's not exactly unique to Reddit.
>>
>>49997653
Iroas isn't the only reprint. There are reprints everywhere.
>>
>>49997950
Read better. They're upset that the reprint in that deck is Iroas when other decks get things like Hanna.
>>
>>49997863
What we need is a deck that is mostly Boompiles and four Mox Opals, maybe with a way to kill your opponent bolted on as well.
>>
>>49997773
>I'm not comparing it directly to those two, I'm just saying your general statement is wrong because of these extremely niche counter examples

Oh yes great argument, wait until someone shits down your throat with Ad Nauseum
>>
>>49997887
>The only Equipment I'm considering running right now are Blade of Selves and Sword of Feast and Famine
He's probably not worth it in that case. You'd really need a lot of equipment in the deck to get good use out of that combo.
>>
>>49997931
haha dude upvoted
>>
>>49998004
I disagree. You only need maybe 2 good ones to abuse him with Xenagod (though Feast and Famine would be a massive nonbo)
>>
>>49998009
>haha dude upvoted
Thanks for your good example of dumb shit said outside of Reddit
>>
>>49995286
Does Jarad AKA "Hope you didn't like your life total" of the Golgari not get played?
>>
>>49998035
You beat me to it tho :^?
>>
>>49995286
>He doesn't pass the bolt test, but this isn't modern or legacy, and that isn't as relevant.

The bolt test is any removal. The idea is to get value before you die to a removal spell, it's not specifically about have 4 or more toughness though that helps
>>
>>49998044
I'm pretty sure you should make a visit to our Redditor pals
You'll learn a lot about both communities
Like the fact that they are basically the same
>>
File: rusev.jpg (37KB, 349x357px) Image search: [Google]
rusev.jpg
37KB, 349x357px
>>49998077
>>
File: panglacialwurm.jpg (30KB, 223x310px)
panglacialwurm.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
Anybody ever played with Panglacial Wurm? Is he as spicy as he looks?
>>
>>49998113
Has good synergy with Selvala
>>
>>49995469
yeah, the Eldrazi are just bad CGI, but landscape is amazing.
>>
File: Battle-for-Zendikar-Art-13.png (1MB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Battle-for-Zendikar-Art-13.png
1MB, 734x1000px
>>49998156
Some are not even that bad.
>>
>>49998113
I believe he's good in Yisan, but I'm retarded and Yisan probably already won by that point so I don't know.
>>
>>49998070
Actually, "The Bolt Test" is specifically whether or not it naturally dies to Lightning Bolt, which was the most common removal in Standard for a time, and is fairly heavily played in Legacy.
>>
Anyone know at what time the full decklists are gonna be posted? I gotta quench that hype of mine.
>>49998113
Can be fun with Karametra.
>>
>>49998113
I mean, it's about as good as a 9/5 for 7 can be. Sometimes you just need to crack a fetch so you can drop down a "Surprise" blocker, but I think it's generally not worth the slot.
>>
>>49997826
He's more likely to hunt Nicky B.
>Elder dragon
>Planeswalker
He'd cream his pants at the opportunity to kill that.
>>
>>49997793
Not while Liliana's on it.
>>
>>49998234
About 1.5 hours, I believe? I miss back when wizards would automatically update at midnight eastern every night.
>>
>>49997652
>sun titan
Remember if you use his ability, you have to exile him as a cost.
>>
>>49997660
>Why the hell are there 8 different Chandra planeswalker cards?
In Chandra's case, It took them 8 tries to do a good one.
>>
>>49997737
god i hope someone compiled then into screenshots, because i sure didn't
>>
>>49998373
So I put Pull from Eternity on a Scepter.

WE'RE GOING FULL CHRISTMASLAND BOYS
>>
>>49995577
Red has fucking chaos warp. This is not an entirely new effect for red
>>
>>49998164
>consumes all matter
>water is still fine

How?
>>
File: IMG_1043.jpg (56KB, 265x370px)
IMG_1043.jpg
56KB, 265x370px
Card Advantage
>>
>>49998443
The water in his hand is also turning into dust though.

>>49998391
Pyromaster doesn't count?
>>
>>49998460
I like this I like this a lot
>>
File: curtainscall.jpg (43KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
curtainscall.jpg
43KB, 265x370px
>>
File: duelistsheritage.jpg (41KB, 265x370px)
duelistsheritage.jpg
41KB, 265x370px
>>
File: benefactorsdraught.jpg (44KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
benefactorsdraught.jpg
44KB, 265x370px
>>
File: migratoryroute.jpg (45KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
migratoryroute.jpg
45KB, 265x370px
>>
>>
WE DEM DECKLIST BOYZ
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/commander-2016-edition-decklists-2016-10-28
>>
File: ViU9pIMlTH_EN.png (167KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
ViU9pIMlTH_EN.png
167KB, 265x370px
It looks beautiful with those bullet points.
>>
>>49998511
Breya is good out of the box those fucking reprints.
>>
>>49998511
Huh, only one deck gets Chromatic Lantern.
>>
I want to build Shadowborn Apostle.dec with Shirei at the helm and Bogbrew Witch. It'll be combo, but it is like a 7 card combo that doesn't win the game.

What are some other must haves for Shirei or must have Demons?
>>
>>49997887
yes, yes he is

if you don't have an equipment for him, then get one.

loxodon warhammer + godo is 36 trampling lifelink damage with xenagos on the turn he comes out

it's very useful to be able to access powerful lifegain using creature tutors. tutor godo, tutor loxodon, swing and heal
>>
>>49998511
>Yidris gets Chromatic Lantern reprint
>lots of cards I wanted anyway
Yup sold on the chaos deck, CASCADE HERE WE GO
>>
>>49998511
Breya is filled with ETB tapped lands and only gets exotic orchard. For Rare mana fixing fuck that.
>>
>>49998637
I mean, all of them have pretty trash manabases
>>
>>49998511
Fuck, looks like I'll have to buy all the precons again.
>>
>>49998511
>Ghave in the Atraxa deck
CALLED THAT SHIT. These are some pretty solid reprints across the board.

Also lol at Glint-Eye being the only Nephilim reprint
>>
>>49998499
A good card? Finally?
>>
>>49998511
Those are some weird ass decks but there's a lot of good commander cards in them.
>>
>>49998667
I scoured the other decks looking for nephilim.

why.jpg
>>
>>49998511
>kalonian hydra

well good thing i held off
>>
>>49998575
It's also the only deck with a Nephilim in, nice.
>>
>>49998511
>Yidris
If I had a drink I would be spitting it out right now
>>
>>49998667
>Glint-Eye being the only Nephilim reprint
why
>>
>>49998511
>that fucking Yidris list
>actual fucking Time Spiral reprints
Holy shit.
>>
>>49998488
That.. is damn good. 3 mana for 2 kill spell, most of the time. I can see this becoming a black staple.
>>
>>49998511
Atraxa got some value cards in there.
>>
>>49995435
Step 1: Get fucked
>>
File: clandefiance2016.png (175KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
clandefiance2016.png
175KB, 265x370px
>>49998542
I agree
>>
>>49998511
>Wanted to get some triple taplands for a deck
>Triple taplands getting reprinted
ABSOLUTE
MADMEN
>>
>>49998429
MaRo hated Chaos Warp and thought it was a mistake.
>>
The partner commanders and most of the new cards may be hot garbage, but damn those decks have some nice staple cards.
>>
>>49998511
Fuck me these all look pretty good. Told myself I wouldn't buy one and I still won't, at least not right away. Got a Ghave deck to build first.
>>
File: kCB1yYO1nV_EN.png (145KB, 265x370px)
kCB1yYO1nV_EN.png
145KB, 265x370px
Actually useful.
>>
>>49998511

>Wizards couldn't even deign to put a single fucking planeswalker into Atraxa

Fucking hell.
>>
>>49998499
Do you have to cast this before blockers are declared for the draw benefit? Or can you cast it after blockers are declared but still in the declare blockers step?
>>
I'll be the first to say it: I feel pretty meh about all of these decks. Each has their own awesome reprints to speak of, but overall, I feel pretty underwhelmed by the new cards as a whole. I'm not gonna say that attempting to do four-color cards was a mistake, because I'm glad they finally went out there and did it for the first time since the (mostly not-reprinted) Nephilim over a decade ago, but I'm also glad this experiment is over. If nothing else, it'll shut up the small contingent of bitches that bitched about four-colors in the first place... at least for a decade or so.
>>
>>49998492
This is actually pretty sweet.
>>
>>49998912
If you cast it after, it doesn't know that those blocks happened.
>>
>>49998912
Before. It sets up a delayed triggered ability, so that has to get set up before the event that would trigger it. Casting it after blocks just untaps everything and draws you a card.
>>
>>49998912
Not a judge, but my instinct tells me you have to cast it beforehand. Still a very nice card, however.
>>
>Doubling Season will never be reprinted
>>
>>49998914
I think it was a mistake, and these decks prove it. These are easily the weakest, least interesting precons they've made for Commander. The decks are wonky as shit and not very appealing for entrenched players, who will just buy the handful of singles they want rather than pay 35 dollars and only keep 10% of the 'skeleton', maximum, for the deck they want to build. I don't think they're good for new players either, because they are gonna get assfucked by 'real' decks while they fuck with that awful manabase.
>>
>>49998664
Really? What for?
>>
>>49998889
For what?
>>
>>49998956
The only appealing thing is the reprints.
>>
>>49998951
Especially with Primal Vigor existing.

>>49998956
Fair criticism. I was kind of hopeful to buy either the Saskia or Yidris pre-con, but both decks look like ass. Unsurprisingly, Atraxa and Breya seem to be the best decks of the bunch. Gay Dudes is the anomaly by virtue of being group hug.
>>
>>49998979
Deck thinning. And you can still drop it if you need colourless or need that 1 extra mana right the fuck now.
>>
>>49998996
Exactly. For an entrenched player, if you're missing any of those neat reprints, just pick some up from a store as singles. As a new player, the best use of these is to be gutted for parts (because no way in fuck is a new player going to have the money or desire to build a decent manabase for a 4 color deck). I predict these selling the worst of all the Commander products by a wide margin.
>>
>>49999013
>Deck thinning
Oh boy here we go
>>
>Saskia deck gets ZERO worth reprints.

Th-thanks Wotc
>>
>>49999013

>Deck thinning
>In commander

S T O P
>>
Alright boys. All of the cards are on the table. Final verdict: should four-colors have been brought back or would it have been better just being the Nephilim?
>>
>>49999016
That's what I plan to do. I needed a Lantern anyway.

I will say it's nice that they finally reprinted Ghostly Prison after what feels like a billion years
>>
>>49999060
I can't get over the thought that they purposely fucked these up just to shut people up about 4 color commanders.
>>
>>49999041
>>49999041
>>
>>49999060
Honestly, as much as people crow about it, I think the only way they could have 'done' the Nephilim would be to try and make a new-but-similar version of them as Legendary. If they'd errata'd them to Legendary and printed copies that SAID Legendary as Commander, there would've been mass outcry of "That's so fucking lazy"

I think 4 colors shouldn't have been done at all, because the amount of design space for it is boring and narrow (y'know, exactly why they explained they hadn't tried it for the past 10 years), but they still could've tried a little harder. These decks don't feel like "We did all we could, but there's only so much to work with", they feel like "It was hard, so we gave up".
>>
>>49999079
>Finally
>A billion years
It was originally printed in Kamigawa, 12 years ago.

Then again in Commander, 5 years ago.

Again in Planechase 2012, 4 years ago.

And again in Conspiracy: Take The Crown, literally two months ago.
>>
>>49998951
>It was already reprinted once before
>>
>>49999111
I forgot about the Conspiracy 2 reprint.
>>
>>49998979
For 5-Colored/4-Colors deck.
>>
>>49998912
before, but you can cast it on another player's turn or force someone to block with certain cards
>>
>>49997339

>competitive
>>
>>49998373
Ah. Dang. They were smart. Does Will also exile itself?
>>
>>49998979
I've run Evolving Wilds before and it frequently pisses me off for being a tap basic.

If you need fixing NOW, but have plenty of mana, you cycle it and have the two blue you needed. If you needed any land right now to hit your 6 cmc mana wrath, this taps for colorless.
>>
My friends are all buying the 4 color precons. How do I hatefuck them like >>49996723
>>
>>50000528
Back to Basics
Blood Moon
Ruination
Primal Order
Price of progress (if you can abuse it)
Quicksilver Fountain
Destructive Flow
Global Ruin
>>
what "untap permanent" cards are there for breaking isochron scepter?
>>
Maro dumb as fuck, he doesn't know shit. Design space? Limited? Only if you're designing for Standard and Limited like a retard and you can even seen in his example that's the only mindset that dumb fuck can think in.
>4/4 trampler that activates for lifelink
Sounds exactly like the dumb shit that would get designed for standard and, depending on the rarity, be unplayable expensive or pushed as fuck.

Here's one on the house, you dumb cunts.
3UR
>Tap target creature you control: Draw a card, then discard a card
>UW: Tap target creature
>WB: Destroy target tapped creature

The costs aren't balanced, but that's not the idea here. It's to stay in color pie while not using up much design space. If Maro was designing a card for those colors, he'd do something dumb like URWB flying, lifelink, when ~ attacks do 2 damage to target creature and gain 2 life
Thread posts: 392
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.