[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer Map - Sylvania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Krakenberg Map.jpg (696KB, 1600x1503px) Image search: [Google]
Krakenberg Map.jpg
696KB, 1600x1503px
Does anyone have a link to the whole map from which this section was cut off?

It's the most detailed map i've seen so far and i'm running a WHFRP campaign in Sylvania and all i could really use the rest.
>>
>>49989254
All the maps you'll need are right here. http://www.gitzmansgallery.com/warhammer-maps.html

Happy hunting. Your players, that is.
>>
http://www.gitzmansgallery.com/maps/Map-Sylvania-4.jpg

Thank you sooo much.

I like to make a 'full' world for my players with plenty of places to go... and reasons to get caught by nightfall on the road or in the woods.
>>
>>49989431
Same. If I'm writing a campaign and I get an idea I quickly jot it down and put it in my notes folder, otherwise I try to make at least five interesting things about a village or town in addition to five rumours the PCs can discover by Gossiping. Sometimes these things have nothing to do with the PCs, at least not yet, just to give it that 'lived in' feel so that they don't feel like the world revolves around them. They're simply a small part of a much larger story.
>>
>>49989511
Two things i'm going to do in this campaign:
1. When they ignore a clear plot point/character/event - those events will still happen and evolve in the background and they will face the consequences in later sessions.

2. At least one NPC will give false rumours, because gossip is just that, gossip - i actually stole this one from one of the premade adventures, don't know why i never used it before.
>>
>>49989685
I did something similar. My group tends to ignore the Strigany like a plague, though sometimes this is justified. There was a mass exodus of the Strigany from the Old World heading towards the ancient ruins of Strigos, as apparently their rulers had set up their seat again and were going to serve them once again. My players didn't find this and a camp of Strigany situated outside of a town were slaughtered because they couldn't get through the gates. They attempted to storm them and the militia cut them down.
>>
>>49990249
My PC's will meet some worried parents halfway between two towns, looking for a missing child.
Night is setting in and the PC's need to get to the next town and deliver something important to wealthy trader.
Strigany were spotted earlier in the woods.
If they don't stop and help search for the kid, the next NPC behind them on the road is a local contess. Her guards will save the kid but she will resend the PCs for the rest of the campaign.
>>
>>49990493
It might be a good idea to meet this countess before this happens so your players don't go "literally who?" when she no doubt shows up later on. Running afoul of nobility, no matter how minor, is usually a bad idea.
>>
>>
>>49990249
>There was a mass exodus of the Strigany from the Old World heading towards the ancient ruins of Strigos, as apparently their rulers had set up their seat again and were going to serve them once again
Is this an established thing in the background or did you make it up?
I was debating doing something similar with my group but with an earlier stage, like the spirit of Kadon manipulating things for a comeback, but if that's already established in the lore then I'll have to change things.

Plus I have no idea how some dirt farmers would ever get to, let alone survive in, Mourkain
>>
>>49993805
It's established that the Strigany still serve the Strigoi vampires, and would follow them back to their homeland. My group's canon takes place twenty years after the Storm of Chaos so there's a fair number of things going on, namely the exodus of the Strigany people which I made up.

The Strigany would fall prey to many things along the way, beastmen, greenskins, Imperials, but if they had a vampire with them the trip would be much easier. Or harder, in some cases. Every time a Strigoi vampire has shown up in my campaigns, which is still few, they've cared deeply about their people, like a father with his children.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (74KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
74KB, 873x627px
>>49994010
Aren't the Strigoi vampires, um, less than lucid? Pic related?
>>
>>49994101
Strigoi are bestial for sure, but are still sentient. What you've got there is a Varghulf, a vampire of any bloodline that's given in completely to the predator within , leaving all shred of humanity behind. They become slaves to their own hunger and are little more than beasts.
>>
File: Strigoi_Ghoul_King.png (878KB, 509x775px) Image search: [Google]
Strigoi_Ghoul_King.png
878KB, 509x775px
>>49994101
Strigoi are a bit more human than that yet. Many of them are insane, or just not fully balanced, but they're still loyal to the Strigany as their former subjects. Ushoran even attacked an Elector Count that was massacring the Strigany (because it made him more eligible to be Emperor since no one likes them) and made him a vampire to torture him with the idea of becoming a Ghoul King.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.