[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this happened to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3313.jpg (21KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3313.jpg
21KB, 150x150px
I don't know how to
Anyways
Playing dnd for first time
DM is guy from school just like the rest of the party
DM has been going through a "progressive" phase
"Make your characters guys"
I make a paladin devoted to protecting his land and his faith
DM is most displeased when I start murdering heathens because they don't recognise my god.
Then starts making gay npcs interested in me.
I treat the reasonably but usually cut them down whenever they try to suggest more then friendship
DM eventually just kills me and says I was worshipping a demon all along
>>
Ah, moralism and political affinity, the killer of good Roleplay. I'm going to give you the benfit of the doubt Anon, and assume that you dropped your DM like a sack of potatoes.
>>
>>49977121
I'm going to try and give you the benefit of the doubt that this isn't yet another fake story because REEEE liberals

But even then, playing a DEUS VULT gygaxian "murder first, redeem later" Paladin is also a dick way of playing so you're both pretty shit.
>>
>>49977167
Unfortunately he's the only DM we've got, I've tried to DM a few times but our group follows his word.
>>
>>49977180
>ib4 thread devolves into yet another arguement how about to play paladins and how the way that you're playing them is shitty.
>>
>>49977180
I know it's shit but he was blocking me every step of the way. E.G I see an orphan on the street and give him some money and say "blessings be upon you child, I wish I could do more for you"
Out of nowhere kid tries to kill me for giving him money, I kill the kid and feel horrible. DM tells me guard see this and assume I'm a religious zealot

Thank god for charisma or else would have died then and there apparently
>>
So, which God does your Paladin follow?
>>
I've been playing a half elf woman recently in his Orc Lives matter campaign but I refuse to fight the city watch and he's been hinting at them thinking I'm leading the movement so I'm probably gonna be told I'm dead next session and I'll have to wait a month before I'm invited back
>>
>>49977180
That is a fairly realistic paladin however, and true to real life ones.

Teutonics especially didn't give a shit if you were a child, you just all got shoved into the same barn and torched. Although everybody else was doing that same thing to Christians too.
>>
>>49977274
Tyr if I can, but he likes to make weird fucked up gods based on the sins and stuff.

If he wasn't so opposed to Marines he'd probably be decent at a Chaos Cultist in the 40k RPG
>>
>>49977251
>My DM had orphans trying to murder and gays trying to suck off my Paladin!

This sounds increasingly fake or you massively misunderstood what the DM was doing.
>>
>>49977320
He was trying to make me the party meme because of the amount of times I kept praying to my god through tough times

Seriously this guy sometimes you have to see his shit to believe it. He once made a non verbal rock man who just used signs like Wiley Coyote to talk
>>
>>49977307

In what sourcebook is Tyr suggested to be opposed to homosexuality?
>>
>>49977377
No idea I just didn't feel comfortable with how forward he was in his discriptions when I told him after the first time I wasn't okay with that kind of thing he'd always be like. "You feel him reach down and started smoothly brushing your inner thigh" and I'm saying "look I'm not really keen on this" he'd then try and say I'd have a problem with gays so I figured I just kill the guy and then ask to go on with the story
>>
Gdi I just want to play a big guy in armour who's helping the world, I don't even care anymore. I just want to protect the downtrodden and not get raped icly so the DM can get a cheap yet awkward laugh from the table
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.